All urls found in this thread:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/
http://pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
http://pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html
Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

I was thinking about it too. The way she said it felt off.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

she was talking about her unshaven legs

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

im assuming that shes talking about how he almost got cut in half to save her and the events of that day( since as far as we know she is unaware of the reset by death ablility he has)

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

WN:

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

Q&A (not translated)
http://pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG

Are there any anons willing to translate this shit

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

Made me uneasy

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

tl:dr FUCKING WITCHES AND SHIT

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Not suspicious at all

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

shes talking about his work in the mansion fucking faggot

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Q. Has he met the witch yet?
A.
Garfiel was with Subaru when Satella came out. The two of them have a hell of a time trying to run and escape from her. As expected, having Satella running around was bad news. A lot of people die during the small moment she was let out. As for Garfiel, all while telling Subaru how much she really loves him, Satella brutally kills him. His body is torn to pieces and spread across the plaza.

As for Satella, a lot of information about her is revealed in these few chapters. We find out that she truly does love Subaru to an insane level. In regards to her appearance, Subaru is surprised when it's revealed that she looks exactly like Emilia. When Subaru kills himself to end that loop, Satella looks completely distressed over the fact that Subaru hurt himself. It's the first time Subaru notes that her insane love love aura she emitted fell for the first time. As he dies, Subaru tells the girl who looks like Emilia that he will save her. In his last moments, Subaru probably mistook Satella for Emilia since her distressed face looks exactly like Emilia's.

Evan Young
Evan Young

Did White Fox make the scene too creepy, or do they know something we don't?

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

I don't think she had anything specific in mind at all.

Puck told her that something was up with him and she offered him some general comfort and conciliation, believing he was far more stressed than he let on (and rightly so). She said whatever she could to ease him into letting it all out. Pretty normal techniques for comforting someone, really. Emilia's a good caretaker.

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

I don´t get it. The MC is crying like a little bitch after failing like what? 5 times? Infinite restart, checkpoint, harem and have is able to use magic. What the flying fuck? We are either getting incompetent self-inserts for low self-esteemed otakus, or cheat coded Gary Stues self-insert for fat otakus. How about a balance and an actual character?

Fuck, I can´t believe I wish Reinhardt Stu or what his face was the MC instead. Would have been another dumb LN show, but Oni-sama dumb is good enough.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

The author is involved with the animation too.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

This guy.

If I had one meme wish, I'd wish for all of your types of people to be plopped in the same situation as Subaru.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

taking the bait
Please don't, we don't need another thread full of retarded arguments with shitposters.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

So has felt just been completely sidelined? Will we even see her again before the end?

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

hey secondaryfag in arc3 emillia gets killed by the witch cult you can stop trying to force this meme

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Next arc (3). She's competition to Emilia.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Kek

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Now now, I know the show is trying to be edgy as hell, but I wouldnt put it there yet, is quite tame for now.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

nice try cuck but this thread is shitstorm free

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

SHARP AND EDGY
Calm down.
I´m not so unsatisfied with my life that I want to be in self-loathing isekai series. I remember Okarin had more runs under his belt before going a little weird. So yeah, MC here is a little bitch.
I have no arguments

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

mc can time travel
Witch gave him those powers
by transitive property of mathematics she can also time travel
She looks like emila

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Using cuck wrong
How about actually making a good point on justifying the MC´s beta level?
First time in a Re:Zero thread since the first episode, why are everyone so butthurt? I mean is rated as the 85 best anime of all time on MAL, most popular show for normies this season, might as well provide a good argument on why you like it.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

Because death is painful. extremely painful.
Infinite respawns
Prove it.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Someone that have read the WN, did the anime skip some events and restart? I am feeling a disconnect by Subs despair and the viewers sympathy. He only got killed twice in the mansion. Why is he acting like he has done it a hundred times? Does he have limited retries that the anime failed to mention? Seems like they pulled the "I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE" card too soon otherwise.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

I'm tired of arguing in circles with you shitposters it's not even worth it anymore if you guys don't see our points.

James Fisher
James Fisher

he only got killed and brutally tortured twice
Once is already too much.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Death is not painful in itself, the way you die might be painful. Speaking mansion part here, but MC drifted to his death in his sleep one time, and his second death might be painful, but the maid smashed his head in some second after his leg got cut off. Is not like he got tortured or had a lot of fatigues from doing the same thing a lot of times.

And I have not read the WN, but I assume is infinite right now from what I have seen from the anime. I mean he had the freedom to kill himself and respawn.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Yeah this wasn't in the LN

I think they changed a few things around to help with the pacing

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

And I have not read the WN, but I assume is infinite right now from what I have seen from the anime. I mean he had the freedom to kill himself and respawn.
You seem to not have even watch last episode. One of his dilemmas he's going through is wondering if this death will be his last. He has absolutely no idea if they're infinite. We may know but he doesn't. He has absolutely no idea when are there infinite or not.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Tortured
I may have missed a episode. Care to point out what episode these tortures took place? Sub died once without even knowing, then later on he got killed by Rem/Ram while trying to run away, he died within minutes, third was cliff diving, and I can assume is instant death from that height.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Torture doesn't have to be long but it was still excruciatingly painful. It's traumatic and this last two episodes show that.

Just because he has the ability to come back when he dies. Does not mean he wants to die

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

the behaviour of someone who's in a death-revive loop can be predicted
You're retarded.

Subaru's cringeworthy monologues put me off. It's like they're trying to make him unlikable.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

This.

He's just obnoxious.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Nigga. He wanted to die in episode 7 so that he could go back and fix things. His desire get things straight out weighted his fear for death. If you can just go and kill yourself just to try helping some people you have known mentally for two weeks, you can pretty much say death is cheap.

You need to realize how strong the human mind can be. And it can endure quite a lot more before it breaks. Normal water torture (Myth Busters) can be more traumatic than two instant deaths.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

I love seeing you suffer babe

ayy hol up

i knew dis bitch was spooky

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Pretty much why I dropped it by fourth episode. I just watch you guys shitpost about it, while the hardcore LNfaggots defend it like zealots. Reminds me of the threads back when SAO aired.

Jace Young
Jace Young

prison shit
even worse than SAO

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Subaru will die. But his soul will Return by Death and he will be at the beginning of the arc. Emilia who loves Hei wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Subaru'd love her, but since he already loves Rem she'll go back in time before Subaru comes to the world, and become Satella.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

I mean, surely Subaru's end goal is just to fucking die at this point.

Lucas White
Lucas White

Subaru is plenty likable. He's like a dad.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

he can't just die to get out of his shitty situation

Poor guy

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

>In the end he never gets a hit in. This results in him getting the cold shoulder from Emilia and being left behind in the capital with Rem for treatment on his wounds and mana gate.

Wow.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Okabe didn't actually die himself.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

I'm sure in an alternative universe, he is a dad. His son would probably be named Rigel.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

But he got stabbed once, that's like totally the same thing!

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Yep.

I wonder if later down the line he's offered just to fucking die already, and might be tempted to pick that instead of fixing all the problems with his friends.

Because really after all the shit he goes through anyone would pick it.

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Goes insane because he sees his friends die constantly along with himself dying
His friends kill him out of pity
Loops

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

i didnt realize, am i retarded?

Alexander White
Alexander White

We have reached the 7th level of hell

There is only pain here

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

In the episode, why does Subaru act relatively normal on the first day of the loop, but goes into hypermode the very next day?

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

mc falls in love with 3 women
And I'm supposed to take this shit seriously.

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

M-MUH SELF INSERT POWER FANTASY

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

no he doesn'T reading comprehension retard

why is Sup Forums full of idiots now probably summerfags

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

My SUFFERING boner is hard as diamonds.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

I thought people got tired of posting this shit.

He does fall in love with a second one later though.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

it's not suspicious, thats because he can never catch her, but always seeking her embrace, so as he goes closer she keeps moving away(in a way he can't see)

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

are you implying that my Emilia-tan isn't perfection incarnate

Matthew White
Matthew White

Why did Subaru's breakdown start on the second day of the loop this episode? He was acting fairly normal the first day, then he just woke up the next morning crazy.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Who's the third?

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Don't tell me that Emilia is the witch..

John Butler
John Butler

It's like they're trying to make him unlikable.
You've cracked the case

It is on purpose and at the end they redeem themselves.
Think Homura, kind of, or Yukiteru, heck even Prof. Snape

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Not liking something that for once is not boke and tsukommi humour
You can not be for real.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Ayyo hol up
*smacks lips*
You fina tell me dis nigga subaru be havin dat white bitch wit da white cracka hair all up on him, after he died like fiddy times fo da hoe pussy, and he STILL DIDNT SMASH? Dafuq senpai. Fucking asians mayn. Shieeet.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Who is Hei?

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

is this really the zero loop ?
or at the end is just another of the 1,345,571 loops

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

We NTR now

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Seeing loved ones die will break any man more easy mate. I mean even Subaru agrees later on with that.
Is quite common, and been well documented that people would rather have themselves being the target of harm than than say their family. Provided they love their family that is. Chuuni Okarin had it worse.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

What does Emilia's lap smell like?

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

I wish to stick it between their cheeks.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Not you fucking retard. He is likable for the none jaded Sup Forums faggots. His antics only rub you edgelords wrong, for the normal viewer, the guy is trying to be genki in a bad situation, which can be labeled admirable. Fucking edgelord filling this threads, damn.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Despair

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Perfection

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Emilia = Satella confirmed

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Puck's dry semen.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Sweat

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Subaru has no real evidence that he'll come back to life every time. He has no choice but to treat each loop as the last attempt.

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

I don't actually see the problem with the MC so far. It's not like he's some brooding edgelord or a white knight.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

Nice shitty headcannon

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

He is supposed to be unlikable
Except he´s not? I mean take Shirou from Fate. Veterans will find him being a moralfaggot tiring and boring. And would rather put Gil on their fav list. But majority of Fate fans (teens) really like him. He was made to be liked, nice guy, good at a lot of things, moral compass pointing north and he is the main character. Unlikable MC is like that guy from the time loop manga where the MC rape girls and kill the tomboy.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Fish

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Subaru is dad.

In the AU chapters that is.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

If it was true, this show woudn't get such high ratings and praise everywhere. Do you really believe people watched 8 episodes, with most of them being SoL, and thought "yeah I hate MC so fucking much and the fact that he gets 90% of the screen time, this is such a good show!"?
People clearly enjoy his "lolsogoofy" personality.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

His daughter would be named Spica with another one in the making

Married February 2nd, on her birthday, for ten years.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

It's not headcanon at all. Are you retarded? He blatantly says as much after his third death; that he has no proof that he'll come back if he dies again

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Ex ova when

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

It is known that when confronted with canon facts, the shitposter will retract into his "th-that's wrong" shell and keep shitposting because he just wants to have the last word and doesn't actualy care about debating.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

After the credits of episode 25.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

I got out with my life his time
A girl I knew for around a week died, but she tried to kill me in my last run
Better kill myself and help her
What? Guy is fucking careless, and treating most of his runs like nothing. Watch the show.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Lies and vile slander

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

What triggers Subaru to break down on the second day in episode 8? On the first day he was acting relatively normal, but the next day he goes into hyperdrive.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

[X] Crack a pose

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

I hope so. Wilhelm is a beast.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Refer to 6:56 in episode 7. He knew that he had no proof that he'd come back when he jumped, but he decided to take the risk rather than leave things as they were.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

It's just him putting on a mask, and it broke pretty damn fast.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Pretty sure he went full hard worker from the beginning.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

I came since my niece told me there was suppose to be suffering.
Dies six times
Dumbass breaks down super fast
Free 1ups
Bawling like a girl
Im starting to believe Elfen Lied was actually good.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

But he wasn't talking a mile a minute and freaking everyone out yet.

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

Shitty writing. Author wanted guy to break down as fast as possible, but readers are not buying it, since the reasons are lacking.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

You can always read the pastebin to see if the series is to your taste.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Getting murdered by the people who have been helping you, running away from them and letting them die, straining to do everything perfectly to figure out why any of this is happening yet being unable to come up with a single lead. It's not like he ever recovered during all this. They just didn't show his internal monologue until the start of the second day. After Puck, who can read minds, pointed out that he's acting completely different from the way he's feeling.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Youll never release all your suffering while lying on Emilia-tans lap and getting headpats from her

Why even live ?

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

There's nothing "edgelord" about disliking him, it's only natural for people who don't like this type of humor to find him annoying because the majority of the episodes are focused on him and his antics.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

I think people are so desensitized from videogames where dying has no effects or consequences on the player that they can't understand how much actually dying even once would fucking suck.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

Please don't lump Snape in with those retards.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

No I understand his reasons to break down, but it felt like he went to sleep kind of okay and woke up way worse. I get why it's just the buildup was weird.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

Is that why he pisses me off so much? Its because he's made to be a dad?

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

It's not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to be sad and pathetic.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Be honest with me. Would Reinhard van Astrea or you handle the situation better than Sub?

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Yeah. It's not like the show is completely consistent but I came for suffering so I'm stayin'.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

ebin maybe watch the ep again puck already stated that there something wrong with subaru fucking summerfags

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Rein would. I wouldn't. One or two deaths would be enough to fuck me up.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Like I said I understand why he breaks down, it just progresses weirdly. It should happen in something of a slope, not with him suddenly waking up and being way worse for no specific reason.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Guys trying his best
Suffer more than anyone in anime history
Breaks down
"HE IS ANNOYING"
*tips fedora, don´t you have edgy show like Berserk to get back to instead of shitposting.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Yeah, almost as it its intended.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

Witch's scent.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Fuck off if you can not enjoy humor. Not everything needs to be serious.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

reinhnart would probably not last if he didn't have his super OP conditioning
he reminds me of the super OP kid in Konosuba who ends up being a little bitch when he doesn't have his OP weapons and blessings

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Probably. He is one of those embarrassing dad archtypes.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

He was overworking himself, always doing his best to try and make them laugh, putting on the best air but the whole thing was way too forced and he exhausted himself doing it all while keeping it all inside. He was feeling completely sick about it.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Like black roses and lilacs.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

I hope I dont bump into you in the streets.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Holy shit, 95% of the re-zero posts are just shit flinging.

Where did it all go wrong?

Julian Thompson
Julian Thompson

It happens every time an episode is aired. It dies down after 3 days though.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Thinks based Rein is like that shit in Kono
Read the WN. Fucking secondary.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

Author has already stated that he hasn't meat satella by the end of Arc 3 and then later said what you just saw in that QnA.

Satella isn't Emiliar, writer has already confirmed that so that theory is ded

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

It shouldn't come as a surprise really.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

not with him suddenly waking up and being way worse for no specific reason.
Did you somehow miss the repeated "I feel sick" between cuts throughout the day?

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

>In the end he never gets a hit in
What do you mean?

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

thank you, i just wish for mc at some point learn to value his own existence.
Rem ;_;

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

It was rearranged. Supposed to happen first.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

kill yourself shitposter

Angel Long
Angel Long

it would be awesome if the characters in Saw broke into dance, right? fucking idiot. higurashi did humour / suffering WAY better than this shit.

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Do you really believe they spent so much time on SoL parts and his antics only to make the viewers to hate him? A lot of people like him, and not only because he "tries hard", but because they like how's he so "upbeat and funny"

you can't dislike the character because he tries his best
Nice point and buzzwords
When did I imply it needs to be serous?

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

He spends all the first day acting like his usual self more or less, even if it is just a mask. He wakes up the next morning and is acting like a freak while talking to Emilia, and Puck points it out. I don't know what changed while he slept, that's all.

John Wright
John Wright

Self-insert otaku isekai fantasy
Edgelord self-loathing edition
All the SAOfaggots are Re:Zerofaggots
SAO audience praising it to be a more mature version of SAO
When the facts are like this, is was bound to happen.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Every time a episode is aired the shitflining starts. Its mostly from the secondaries that flood the threads. Most of the time WNfags talk about the WN and discuss fantheories and have Rem vs EMT waifu wars.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Fuck off, apply yourself, or dont post. Should be a quiz about Re:zero that is required full points before retards like you can post here. Go and shit up another thread instead .

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

because they like how's he so "upbeat and funny"
It's not genuine, though, he's just trying to put on an upbeat face.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

/a/thread/141840642#p141860517

Like pottery

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

muh strawman

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

When has he not been a dad honestly.

Ayden King
Ayden King

shoo shoo shitposter, you have no reason to bring your shitty non-arguments about "primaries" when we all know the LNfags and WNfags are all just liars and trolls

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

Guy is base stock goody two shoes MC archetype. If you dislike it, show is not for you. The formula works, so is used on several series.

Andrew King
Andrew King

I know it's a "facade", but facade doesn't mean it has to be off-putting.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

I can't imagine the critical mass of shitposting when they adapt the end of the 3rd arc.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

How soon are we expecting this?

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

I like Re:Zero. But it would be a lie to not say this is targeting the SAO audience. Is like the natural step up from SAO. Is the most popular normalfag show right now.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

Jesus Christ we're gonna start drawing in all of the NTRfags by the third arc as well. This will be true hell.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Not guy above but you couldn't strawman harder even if you wanted it. Fuck off.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Spoil me please. Why is the master of the house so touchy with the maid? Will there be NTR? Please tell me the Mary Sue elf slut isn´t the end girl.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Suffer more than anyone in anime history
Yeah no.

Come back when you've seen more than 5 shows.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Literally nothing like SAO its more of an anti-thesis of it. Re:Zero is like the monky's paw of all MMO tropes. Even the author stated himself he hates everything what SAO does, which are OP MCs, wish-fufilling, harems, and self-inserts.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

There can't seriously be anyone that thinks the part with Julius is ntr. I think.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

NTR
Elaborate. Is it Boku Dake and Rakugo level of NTR? I fucking can not stand my wife´s son meme being real.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

most popular normalfag show
That title belongs to the shitfest that is Kabaneri.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Fuck off

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Of course she is.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Not even close. Only the most autistic of anons will call it that.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

anime switched the order actually its

-wake up/maids hand holding
-emillia talk, puck mentioned theres something wrong with subaru
-working/fake mask
EMT pillow
beato curse and witch talk
magic puck scene

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Get out

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

so like 90% of them?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

not that guy
couldn't be more obvious you are that guy samefagging
lol
I use words like strawman to sound like I'm smart
in no way did I strawman you ignorant twat, we all know that LNfags and WNfags are trolls and that's all there is to it
if you haven't figured it out by now, I have something to tell you boy, because literally every thread from a LN adaptation has these fuckers that read the first 2-3 chapters then pretend to know what happens next

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

You'd be suprised. Thank god they aren't adapting arc 5 where greed actually tried to NTR Emillia.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Reading comprehension failing
Step up from SAO, what do you not understand? Is like you faggots automatic go on lapdog defense mode whenever SAO is mentioned. Is like the biggest normie show of the last decade.

Re:Zero similarities with SAO
- Fantasy
- Harem (Inb4 is not harem) (It is, Monogatari merry-go-round harem)
- Moralfaggot bland MC
Add a little edge and is the next natural show to watch after SAO.

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

He learnt from Betty just beforehand that she could do something about the curse, which encouraged him to try harder to make things go well.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Rem dies
Emillia leaves him
Ram is getting fucked by the clown
Beatrice is the daughter of his worst enemy
Felt belong to Reinhardt
Harem

Fuck off.

Jace White
Jace White

- Fantasy
- Harem
- Moralfaggot bland MC
So half of all anime?

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Congratulations on describing like 80% of anime you fucking intellectual midget

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Kabaneri fan here. Re:Zero is currently the most popular new season show on MAL and Reddit, you can go and check the facts if you want.
So yeah. Re:Zero shitfest is normalfag-tier.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Literally every person except Subaru has a lover or is dead. Except Emillia maybe.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

Thanks, dropped this NTR garbage now.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Thank you, that explains it completely. I get why they switched the order, since EMT pillow has a lot more impact at the end of the episode, but it did make progression feel a bit unnatural

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

Probably bait but how is it NTR if she never was interested in MC?

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

No, it was actually not me. This is me. I don´t even know what strawman means.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

But Ram doesn't even have anything romantic going on with the MC. It's just Emilia-tan and Rem.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

>>141884814
Anything that has a "dude teleported from Japan" RPG-like setting ends up being called a "SAO clone" by the shitposters, even though this sort of settings were a thing long before SAO even came into existence.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Harem edgy edition. Thanks for proving my point.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

I want the NTR arc to be adapted soon so that half the secondary shitposters would leave.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Dear lord I just responded to bait. Fuck me.

If you think that's a harem then having a a woman brutally murdering you out of hatred is called romance.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Because the opposite of empaty is self insert, and Sup Forums loves to do that. Therefore, they see NTR where it doesn't exist.

Ryder King
Ryder King

How often were you dropped on your head as a child? Or are you just naturally mentally deficient? I bet every time you open your mouth your mother is hit by the realization she can never change her mind about that abortion now.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

first day
they show Subaru working harder
Rem giving him the suspicious look
Puck mentioning that something is wrong with him
anon says that he was acting normal in the first day

I know some of those posts are shitposting, but sadly there are some actual retards who were serious about that

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Attempted NTR =/= NTR.

This will probably be how shitposters try to fuck up threads next.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

I said relatively normal. And apparently the first and second halves of episode 8 had their order switched, so now I understand why it felt a bit unnatural to me.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

If the author seriously makes this happen I'm going to be fucking nuclear.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

What kind of man gets infinite lives and doesn't rape the maids?

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

It's NTR because user loves RAM.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Well having the strength of demi-gods kinda deters that notion.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Not everyone wants to rape people user. I know it's difficult to believe.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

loving a clown's used goods
He brought it on himself.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Harem sausagefest edition

ftfy

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

You need to fuck off kindly

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

ram
used goods
they never fucked also isn't roswall just a puppet from the female version of him or something like that

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

I-is not edgy I swear
Makes a post that shows how edgy it is
FUCK YOU
Glad to know the fanbase is cancer. At least MAL Re:Zero faggots are more polite.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

What's so weird about Subaru's breakdown? Depression is like that. Sometimes you feel alright, then seconds later you feel like the end of the world.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Well, you're not wrong.

Having a mercenary band full of men is hard work.

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

Why Betty doesn't care that Subaru stinks of the witch?

I mean, she just mentions it so casually

If Satella is such a big deal then why isn't she making a fuss out of it?

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

they never fucked
No.

Roswaal is a body snatching spirit thing. He's trying to knock Ram up so he can possess the offspring and keep living like that. He's done this a lot of times, including living lives as a woman where he got pregnant with his future self.

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

MAL

Go back to where you came from then.

Brody Long
Brody Long

MAL
Just fuck off already, holy shit.

James Hall
James Hall

Mary Sue the Half elf
Felt the loli thief
Oni Maid
No horn Oni Maid
Puck for furryfags
Not enough penis.
I wish there Reinhard showed up more

David Allen
David Allen

That's actually a really big spoiler if I explained it to you right now.

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Stop responding to this low quality bait holy shit.

Evan White
Evan White

The penis doesn't show up until Arc 3.

William Young
William Young

See

Also for most of the third arc he actually does.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

What is plothole
Shit writing. Stop taking your WNs adaptation so serious.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Living the good life (lives).

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

I'm waiting for the reveal that Emilia is a shard of Satella, granted sentience, but with a directive to seek him out implanted somewhere deep down inside her.

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

Betty is the daughter of the Witch of Greed,

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Shit writing
Its explained later on in the series

Please.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

You've lost me.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

Secondary here. If Puck somehow knew Subaru isn't a bad guy, then Betty can too. It might be because of their power as spirits or something.

Try to read the context, user.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

8th episode and I´m bored. Does MC end up with one of the maids or what? For I think I can hold on if he ends up with one of the cute maids. But I have a bad feeling the generic elf girl is the main girl.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Oh look it's another one of the 500 drooling retards on Sup Forums that thinks "thing not yet explained" is the same as a plot hole. Please off yourself and help improve the human gene pool.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

He ends up with despair and that's about it.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Wait for arc 3 and you'll see.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

He ends up with a severe case of depression.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Thanks for the spoiler, faggot.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

watching rezero for romance

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

complaining about getting spoiled in this thread

John Campbell
John Campbell

Re:Zero
Comedy
Romance

Oh god I wish

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

is it because her mom's a witch? i read the spoilers before but i just don't know if this is right

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

Why does Emilia have evil looking irises?

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Kill yourself you subhuman

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Comedy
Romance

The shit I put up with I swear

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

I'd suggest you never visit a Re:Zero thread if you don't want spoilers.

In fact, never visit an anime thread where there's an original source out there. Literally never do it. You'll get spoiled by untagged spoilers probably 99% of the time.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Why the fuck is there no tragedy tag on that shit?

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

She is, that's why her book is left blank with no new orders all of the time.

David Watson
David Watson

I used to fantasize about this.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

I'd fucking kill myself everyday just to see those evil irises in this position

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

Popular shows have the greatest potential for shitposting. You see the same trend every season, it's nothing new.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

IT WAS TO LURE US IN

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Someone with a sense of humor wrote it.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

Call me jaded. But the suffering is overall weak after Berserk Eclipse and SG Time Line jumping. I hoped the dude would be broken because really bad shit happens to him, but he broke from lightweight shit. Can I count on worse thing than Eclipse happening?

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

I'm tempted to read more of that paste bin someone posted.

Should I? I read arc 2 already and then stopped myself from going further lol

Will it ruined my experience?

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Trying to recreate the craziness that surrounded the beginning of Madoka?

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

lol
Leave.

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

This thread has a severe lack of Betty, I suppose.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

I just read the events that will unfold in arc three. I cringed at MCs actions, why is Subaru so dumb? Getting tired of protagonist not using their head before they act.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

His make-up reminds me of Orochimaru. Turns out he's just Orochimaru.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

literal perfection

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Depends.

In multiple loops he was forced to watch his lover get dismemebred and skinned alive by a fetishist. With him going through the same experience shortly after.

I don't know if that's as bad as eclipse but it's pretty close. He was a insane babbling idiot for awhile after that said trauma as well.

Owen James
Owen James

I have never seen an MC so annoying and yet so sympathetic at the same time

I almost hate watching this show sometimes because of him, but then I feel so bad for him and am dying to see things to finally work out for him. This show is suffering

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

I want to lift betty up adn drop her off the cliff

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

side question - are the realities where he dies erased or do they continue on with him dead in them?

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

drills
puffy cheeks
5head
butterfly irises
tiny crown
How did they get a design so right?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Her voice is grating, like an old hag inhaling helium.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Shit doesn't really hit the fan until arc 3.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

I suppose.
Why do Crunchy always assign their b-team to White Fox shows? This shit pisses me off so damn much.

James Ward
James Ward

Is this going to be two cour?

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Because his main character flaw is the fact that he tried to help when help is not needed he was only looking out for Emilia's self-interest and safety. The real question is why and how he developed such idiocy in the first place.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

Maybe, maybe not. It's brought up in the novels but even then we aren't sure.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

The story has just started, user. Okabe doesn't go full despair until the last couple of chapter or Suzuha's ending..

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Yeah

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Kuroko voice
not auditory blowjob

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

I read through every summary I could get my hands on and am jonesing for the series final plot details. Sucks to hop into a story that's not even complete.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

It is, 25 episodes. With alot of OVAs probably.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

This. also unlike Subaru who don't know what his limits for reviving, Okabe could time lime forever without any constraint whatsoever other than himself being sick about it.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

He was shown them in arc 4 but we aren't completely sure, they could be simulations for all we know. But he was force fed memories of his "continuing timelines". It wasn't too pleasant for him.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Most people will stop sympathizing with Subaru during that arc. Guy is literally throwing his love interest to slaughter to save the moody main girl. And after main interest get mangled for several loops does he use his brain. Self inflicted harm is just retarded. Could and was avoided later on when the little fucker start using his head for once.

Guts had no way to stop godly beings from eating and raping everyone.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Time lime
time leap*
I need sleep

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Just go buy her body pillow.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

We won't know until "Return by Death" is fully explained. If it's a simple time reset then the world where he dies just never happened.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

Same here, I roll my eyes out when I see him on screen, but when the episode ends and I think about it during the rest of the week I actually feel bad for him and it makes me wanting to watch the next ep.
This would be such a good show if his act wasn't so annoying to me.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

Does he at any point fuck up right before passing a checkpoint, in a way that he can't fix it even if he dies?

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

See this is where it gets more fucked.

He never leaves her. Ever. Again.

The man is insane.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

Yeap.

Satella is a downright bitch.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

I came to this thread because of the new episode...
I see what this thread is like after a new episode...
I'm never coming back, regardless of new episode or not.
Seriously, it might not be all of you but this is almost as cancerous as the entire fucking MLP board.
Really great show btw.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Read the WN. Sympathy is all gone when you get to the point where him throwing himself and Rem at a brick wall again and again and again, instead of climbing over it.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

He doesn't fuck up but rather he gets fucked up and doesn't realize it till he reaches a new checkpoint.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

she's patella and she likes to fuck around and is lonely for some dick.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Fuck off......

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

tfw jump off a cliff to save Rem only to have her suffer a fate worse than death you can't fix later

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

This is where you start drawing the line between obsession and love. Subaru has an obsession with Emillia but loves Rem. The guy is a basket case.

Leo Young
Leo Young

Good, don't come back faggot.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

He is too weak to help, and made the situation worse. If he stopped for a moment and used his brain, things would have turned out just fine the first time around instead of failing 10x time doing almost the same thing before doing something different after several failures.

Asher Hughes
Asher Hughes

Gladly.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

End yourself.

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

I wonder why Emilia doesn't get suspicious of him after he spouts so many random shit like that. It's like the anime tried too hard to clue us that she's really Satella.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

As some folks mentioned, they're only just getting started on this one. It goes pretty hardcore into the whole grief and torture thing, a little gratuitously, even, so it's hard to argue that it's not suffery; it will be. Things like the storytelling and how connected you feel to the suffering are going to vary wildly from show to show, though. There it kinda depends on how much bullshit you're willing to put up with, really.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

So many people falling for bait. If the people actually hated this show, they'd have dropped it by now and never posted in these threads. The show is just a shitpost and spoiler magnet. Literally the same conversation is rehashed in every single thread.

Wait, are we stuck in a loop?

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Are the OVAs going to be AUs?

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

It's proper fucking grammar.
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Subaru is crazy.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

basically he makes a retard of himself and embarrasses emilia in front the entire royal court while they're trying to pick a new ruler by getting fucked up by some knight he challenges. It's nothing overly major, honestly.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

you know I agree this thread is pretty gay but do you honestly think we care about your opinion

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Rem stronk.
When was this polled?

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Like I said, that's his main flaw as a character. He tries to help regardless weak or not, having an inferiority complex and severe depression does things to a person you'd otherwise fine illogical.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Nah, Madoka had it baked right into the entire premise of the show. This one isn't meant to surprise at every turn, but maybe they thought springing the misery on people would help hype the show.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Ponie cancer
Thinks the show is great
Moaning like a bitch
See you in the next thread.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

2014. On Baidu right now it's almost tied between Emilia and Rem.

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

2014/04/10
I'm retarded.
What arc was the WN up till at that point?

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

And mfw is in the dictionary. Oh wait, no it isn't. Conform to board culture or fuck off.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Most likely. As well as the extra day chapters with Rem and Subaru, along with the rest of the mansion.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

No he doesn't.
Reinhardt only shows up at the start of arc 3.
After Subaru's beat down in the duel, you won't see Reinhardt for the rest of the arc. In fact, Reinhardt doesn't reappear until arc 5 after that.

The latter half of the arc features almost no female characters, as Subaru leads a team of almost entirely male cast to battle with the Whale and the Cult.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

/thread

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Best girl poll?
Who´s at top?
Who´s at bottom?
I thought there was only two main girls?

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

tfw no tfw

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Well I'm staying away from re zero threads now.
Huge, unrelated to discussion, spoilers in plain text.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

It's apparent that no opinion is cared about though. Just bored. So why not shitpost?
conform
board culture
I can't tell if you're new or extremely triggered.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Arc 4 probably after the chapter named Rem Natsuki

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

can't read kana

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

You gotta throw this shit around to stop shitposters so I don't mind a few casualties.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

We are.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

I would more label him as stupid at the mercy of the writer. Would be more interesting to see him getting into situations he have no control over. But more often than not, if he planned ahead, rainbows and flowers would be more common.

To sum it up, Sub needs to suffer, accomplish it by him being a retard, because author is shit.

David Cox
David Cox

Every episode it's like this so yes.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

Rem 639 votes
Emilia 120 votes
Subaru 102 votes
Beatrice 83 votes
Ekidna 54 votes

54 people prefer MILFs

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Rem
Emilia
Subaru
Beatrice
Echidna

The gap between Emilia and Rem will likely get closer since the anime really makes Emilia more likable than the novels, but Rem will still keep the first place spot after this season. Dunno why the fuck Echnida is that high.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Wait, are you saying Mayoiga is AoTY? This show is like a shitty trainwreck, is horrible and nothing good will come out of it, but we can not turn away from seeing a disaster.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Because she is a milf with a loli for a daughter.

Blake James
Blake James

I meant he is going to keep going at it like a mad man towards his goals.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Number 1 rated seasonal show at MAL. Is the best show this season going by pure facts. Unless you are one of those, Justin Bieber sucks even if he have sold the most copies.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Japan and their shit taste at it again. Emilia and Beatrice should at least have pretty much the same amount of votes at Rem.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

See

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Some people actually have autism to never drop something even though they hate it to the bone, it resulted in shitposters.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Is actually his only redeeming feature. Is the classic nice guy syndrome like every other MC from 2010+ must have,

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Subaru
what

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

You seem to underestimate that heart melting capabilities of Rem. Wait for arc 3, hopefully you'll realize by then.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

The fuck? Do people really like Emilia? Why?
Who was Echidna? The bowel girl?

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Alot of females like this series.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Something is wrong with your grammar, and it's bugging the fuck out of me.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

not liking literal angel

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Ok, what are the best boy rankings?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Rem
Not towering above the rest of the girls

You don't even know user.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

1. Reinhardt

POWER GAP

Ohter boys

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Reinhardt
Willhelm
Al
Ferris

I believe were the rankings.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

This. It's more of a temporary hiccup between Subaru and Emilia, but secondaries who just read the spoilers in this thread blew it up way bigger than it was.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

not liking literal wife/mother material.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Subaru is like lobotomized special aid kid.

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

Emilia is a good girl. I don't see what's wrong with her, unless you're going out of your way to nitpick. And that's Elsa. Echidna was the Witch of Greed.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Yeah, can't really blame her for getting mad at him.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

What the fuck man. Do you happen to be retarded?

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

liking a heartless murderer

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Baidu is Chinese.
And Emilia is shit.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

How come the clown never tried to put his hands on her?

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

replying to bait

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

not the main story

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

liking a vixen

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Foxy Grandpa not at the top of the grandson.
Ok, do nips not understand the family structure? Younguns not having no respect towards their elders, I swear.

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

Emilia is shit
It's okay to not think she's best girl, but how is she shit?
muh Satella headcanon
left Subaru when he was being a shithead

James Richardson
James Richardson

Fuck off it will be.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

liking a vegetable

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

So, I didn't see the scene where it made it obvious that Ram was fucking Clowndick. Was that scene just in the manga or what?

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Can't wait for Satella to erase that timeline at the end.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Too far

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

Have you missed the two times she has been shown at Clown's lap at night getting caressed by him?

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

No, it's actually real.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Rewatch episode 4 or 5 I forgot which one, but it's there.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

8 episodes of nothing happening
I wish Reinhard was the protagonist. It would so much more interesting to see Gary Stu break down instead of a NEET dummy. And in case Reinhard avoid being broken, guy would kick so much ass.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

If Emilia actually is Satella I'd like her way more than I do now.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

17 more episodes
somebody hold me

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Thread would be dead without bait. Bait is like fuel. Don´t tell me you that you don´t derive pleasure from answering Frodo questions.

Alexander James
Alexander James

Except this series isn't a shounen, not to mention there is a possibility that were watching the series through the eyes of a villain protag.

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

Nah. I just didn't see the scene of him outright saying that her body didn't belong to her alone. I mean, it's still obvious and all.

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

It gets worse every episode

Just fuck us up.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Reinhard is voiced by the same person as onii-sama

Daniel King
Daniel King

Are you implying you can not watch 17 more episodes of shit? Kill yourself.

Or are you implying you can´t handle babies for edgy show? Kill yourself.

And are you going to reply with a post showing how you think edgy only have negative connotations? Kill yourself.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

The fuck happened to you?

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

Replying to my post
Kill yourself.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Just magazine publication tags. Rape and edge can be in shounen too. And would be uninteresting to have another Cavalier of the Abyss.
Re:Zero - Reinhard Onii-sama edition
Yes.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Pretending to be me
Kill yourself.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

Watch out, we got a hothead here.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

eyes of a villain protag.
If that happens, it has to be something natural where he doesn't just forget his original intentions. It'd work better if his desire to protect and save the people he cared about was what led him to certain questionable actions, rather than him just going crazy and deciding that murder was good wholesome fun.

If Subaru was given a choice that could potentially put the world at great risk, but would allow him to save his companions in doing so, what do you think his decision would be?

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Does Emilia let every loser who never shuts the fuck up rest in her lap and stroke his hair? The fuck is this bullshit?

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

Whenever subaru makes his jokes and acts funny i laugh my butt off lol

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

This is actually not an awful idea. Like not that this story needs to be rewritten like that, but that super powerful character being dismantled and their descent.

I mean, you can do a redemption arc afterwards if you want, but I'm thinking specifically without a reascension afterwards.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Not Re:Zero - sexy hard worker edition.
Reinhardt a shit, a shit! The grandfather is much better.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Why haven't you self inserted to subaru yet user?

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

My money is on that he becomes a villain protag through trying to save Rem.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Dude, he fought Countess Dracula and took a dagger to the table in order to protect her sorry ass, even though they were practically strangers.
Letting him rest in her lap is a mild reward.

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Rem undying love for Sub
Sub brushes her aside and put her through hell to go for half elf pussy
Fucking shit MC. Jesus this fucking Shit MC.

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Because I am not a flamboyant homo man

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

How do Subaru preserve Rem's body after she becomes vegetable, LNfags?

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

We got it the first time, no need to repeat the same shit over and over.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Taking those posts seriously
Kill yourself.
Self-insert faggot, now you can rest on her lap.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Half elf pussy is a powerful force.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

At least he lever leaves her side ever again.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Pretty sure it preserves itself.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Probably. Remember, Emilia is a -lot- older than Subaru and was treating him like a child before. Actually, it still seems like she's treating him as a child.

The whole scene didn't feel like romantic interest to me, but almost more motherly than anything else.
That would probably just be the start. He's still just fighting bad guys, so at most it'll just push him more towards being an anti-hero.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

Oh fuck I need this. Any manga or anime that does this? I can make do with or without reascension.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

She´s in a stasis or some shit state, she doesn't need to eat or piss

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Doesn't she pretty much just like people in coma that she still has to get nutritions and has to shit the bed?

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

How the fuck is this a Harem? None of the cast likes Subaru in a romantic way. Some of you faggots are so retarded it's sad.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Ekidna is one of the most interesting character in the series to be honest.
She's sexy, mysterious, a tease, and one of the masterminds of it all.
She's also the only one Subaru can share his secrets with without any consequence, making her the only person who know what pain he's going through.

Betty's mom and Roswaal's desire.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Re:Zero faggots
I knew you guys were Youtube-tier cancer.
Hating best boy
Fat otaku alert

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

That's convenient.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Beako
Emilia-tan
Rem-rin
Ram-chi
Make it fucking stop, I hate him so much.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

She is in a super comatose state. Nobody can see her except for Subaru. So every time he carries Rem it looks like just has bad posture.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

No. He loves Emilia, thoroughly established in the WN. Only reason why Rem becomes a human vegetable is because he cared more about elf.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

Fathers do like giving out nicknames.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

It's not an uncommon theme, even in western movies and literature. The modern ones usually have a quick fall right at the beginning, the great man who loses everything and has to fight tooth and nail to get it all back. But straight tragedies like Hamlet are essentially that.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

IV tubes, and he changes her diapers.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

No, he has an obsession with Emillia. If he loved Emillia he wouldn't have fallen for Rem and would not make the promise of having her as his second woman.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Ones with Gary Stue as main.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

There's still hope, otherwise they would just straight up off her

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

So no one could see if he's doing lewd things with the body?

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

Not who you replied to, But could you provide some examples? I can think of Guts/Griffith right of the bat that's about it.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

second woman
You just said it yourself.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

I don't believe it.
A male cast poll not having Julius and Garfiel are unthinkable.
They're both very popular, way more so than Al or Ferris.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Emillia is more of the idol fanboys cling to and Rem is more like their committed girlfriend.

One is an obsession another is actual love.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Fallen for Rem
Second women position
Do you know how shitty you make him sound
Nigger, that is not how real love works.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

falls for bait
calls someone else youtube tier

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Clown only fucks to make his next body. He probably doesn't care about that shit otherwise.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Why are all the girls in this show so cute?

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

You also fall for his bait you know.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Implying she won't be his only woman by the end of this

Please.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Muh elitism
Name me some shows. Re:Zero is the epitome of dark.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

implying Satella will even allow any other
It's almost like you don't understand the author.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

Don't you mean why is Beako so cute?

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

I will cling onto my false hope until stated otherwise.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Do you mean he want to jump into Ram as his next body by fucking her?

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Give your actual love to cult maniacs to rape and torture till broken 20x times
I don´t think he likes Rem all that much when he care so little for her compared to helping elf slut.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Yandere witch.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

He wants to knock her up and then puppet master the babby

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

How old is Emilia actually? Time she spent frozen foesn't count.

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

It's pretty obvious that Subaru is shitty. I hope he actually figures some things out and gets his act together, so he stops being so shit like that.

Jason White
Jason White

I will cling onto my false hope until stated otherwise.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Physically she's 18.

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

Are you illiterate or trolling?
She's forgotten not invisible.
People can see Rem just fine, they just don't know her.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Half elf got weird gook eyes. Loli got grandma voice. Only the maids are cute. And one of them is fucking the count. So no.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

How was Ram's reaction in seeing another body that looks just like her in a coma state?

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Going by the WN, drop it now, he is not getting any better.

Jose White
Jose White

So, at this pace, which arc will the anime reach?

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Friend, if he didn't like her all that much he would not be carrying her body around with him to from destination to destination.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

It's perfectly normal for an MC to be a complete idiot about their own feelings. It's just that he gets what he deserves for it in this case, even if that meant some got what they didn't deserve at all.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Arc 3.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Beako's voice is sex.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

You made me sad because I remember I wasted time reading that manga.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

She's been active in her life for only about 13-14 years.
Her appearance is 18.

Ryan James
Ryan James

Rem does.

So does Satella.

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Guilt.
Real stand up guy would have protected waifus smile. Example, Zack Fair protected vegetable Cloud for a really long time while being hunted down by the biggest army on Midgard, and it was Cloud own fault for being useless.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

She learned who Rem was from Barusu, so she has this uneasy and creepy feeling.

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

So he's still an obnoxious tool?

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

at the current pace they should end exactly at the end of arc 3.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Emilia
Satella
Rem
Three = harem.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

Rem is as good as dead and Satella is most likely "loves him" the same way Echidna "loves him" as a tool to meet their ends.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

I can't carry that weight, user.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Remfags tears are delicious

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

/a/ has funposting/shitposting re:zero threads
also has spoiling faglords
Why can't I just choose one?

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Then wouldn't that make her younger than him, mentally speaking?

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

I never thught I would feel so much envy for an anime character. Fucking Barusu.

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

I think the user means he's just going to the dark side.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

I only see Emillia in that post

Was that supposed to be the joke?

John Garcia
John Garcia

He'll hit his peak obnoxious tool level about 1/3 into the 3rd arc. By the end of the anime he'll be a much better guy.

Arc 4 and 5 shows a good progression for Subaru as well, so he's not an obnoxious tool anymore.

So your cringe will peak in probably 8~9 episodes or so.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

Ever read Oyasumi Punpun? Imagine useless self-loathing Punpun in the latter half of the manga that was a huge bad of dicks and killing his waifu.
Yes.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

counting vegetables

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

But if Satella and Emilia are the same person it's just two.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Stop posting half elf.
Worst girl
Save the envy

Logan Young
Logan Young

obnoxious tool

I will wait.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

Yes, she is.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

From her one scene so far I'm pretty sure she does love him, in a yandere kind of way.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Rem can't compare to EMT

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

mfw the author hinted that Subaru is going to get his mana back in during this arc or arc 7

This has some worrying implications.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

They're both great. Only faggots dislike either.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

ONE STEP CLOSER

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Isn't that a good thing that now he can do more than shitty magic missiles?

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Does Emilia even like him romantically? Does Satella interact with him as an actual character?
Going to the dark side can be an improvement if he becomes less of a dumbass in the process.
Ever read Oyasumi Punpun?
Not yet, but I think I'll start it.
Well, that's a relief. If this series didn't have proper character progression after everything that happens, I'd probably just drop it.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Is it true that beatrice's mom wants subarus dick?

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Except his Authorities he got from the witch cult is villain tier magic.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Is that only counting after she was frozen? It wouldn't really make sense if she aged while she was frozen.

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

Yes, clown got cucked

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

How old is Betty?

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

stuck with maid forever

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

I thought Satella ate all the witches, how does Betty's mom exist?

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Authority Of Sloth

Sloth:

The user can let out a black wave toward their surroundings, corrupting the minds of those who have no knowledge of Spirit Magic. Those affected experience hallucinations, auditory hallucinations, and severe pain, then expose the whites of their eyes, foam at the mouth, and are nearly driven mad.

Not worrying at all.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Emilia-tan is safe, so it's fine.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Doesn't like actual hard work and only believes in talent.
Shit taste.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Sloth
not abilities that drain people's motivation that they pretty much stop whatever they are doing at the moment

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Ignore obvious IRC shitposters everyone

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

Wise magical negro did nothing wrong

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Talent>Hard work

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

kills the tomboy
does he as least rape her too?

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Stop posting Rock Lee
Talent>Hard work

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Fucking hell, who got the 888888 ?

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

If we are talking about the manga I think Sup Forums was obsessed with some months ago:
She becomes his cumdump, he killed her because he got tired of her pussy.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Fuck off Onii-sama.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Talent just needs to put in a little effort to beat hard work and he's done.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

here senpai
/a/thread/141871304#p141888888

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

What manga? I apparently missed this masterpiece.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

/a/thread/141871304#p141888888

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

Nah you're the edgy teen here m8.
>>>/irc/

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

I think I need to find this now.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

He also forgot to list the elfenlied hands active.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Isn't she dead?

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

3rd arc
can't take the suffering anymore and ran off with rem
live a peaceful life and had a girl
dies of old age with rem and your daughter holding your hands
restart
Rem had no memory of the years you spent with her
By escaping from suffering, you end up with a greater share of it.

What kind of sadist would write stuff like this?

William Cooper
William Cooper

It was a piece of shit.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

She got better

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

lightweight shit
Yeah, getting killed and watching people you care about getting killed is lightweight shit.
I swear sometimes I think Sup Forums is full of edgy wannabe kids.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

asking to be spoiled
Jesus Christ

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

I like piece of shit, please spoonfed

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

The maids are kind of ugly.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

So, does the AU stuff really happen as a time loop canon Subaru goes through, or is it completely uncanon? Something like that would completely change Subaru as a person.

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Ping Pong the animation was a real reality gut punch. Hard working, blood, sweat and tears from kid to teen, fucked over by talent. I love it.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

What accounts for the mental age of 14 if her body is 18?

Leo White
Leo White

But can you fap to it is the more important question.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Unlike this show.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

This is essentially pedophilia.

William Adams
William Adams

It's an official non-canon but sorta canon thing. Just think multiverse in comics. It's not in the timeline that matters, but there are other timelines, and that's one of them.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

Saying talent always beats hard work.
Think again gary-stufags.

Blake White
Blake White

Not in glorious Japan.

David Peterson
David Peterson

So main storyline Subaru doesn't actually experience it?

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

I´m edgy because I point out a MC with straight moral compass is meant to be likable? What?

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

I wait for the day he slips that wedding ring on her finger.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

No. Although if Satella can see alternate timelines and fuck with them, the author could go for a low blow and kill Rem and their kids from that AU to break Subaru.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

posts manga page as a response.
has not been beaten by real life yet.
that must be nice.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Not canon. A guy that lives to old age and get another restart would be another person.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Manga page.
This is the LN, mate.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Hardwork faggots have to dwelve into fiction for comfort
Might as well stay and dream longer before you wake up to reality mate.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

One day user, one day.

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Can you really fap to a guy going around as an elementary student raping and fucking his classmates? It got so bad, his rape baby time jumped with him to kill him.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Time to find out. Spill the beans user.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Now you got me even more curious, don't leave a man hanging

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Looks like another SAO shit
N-no thanks.

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

NEVER EVER

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

Inferior girl.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Fine, let me dig in my pile of garbage manga list for it, give me some mins. Post cute Rem as compensation.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

I remember that mango. It is the edgiest thing I've ever read

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Those are minor characters in a flashback dumbass.

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

At least Rem or Subaru can do pic related.

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Go away Digibrony

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

Why she so cute?

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

Where's my time loop story where the protag lives out his life, but always comes back to some event in his life after death. It can have save points.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Ten fucking years

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto / A Few Things That I, Ever worthless for my life, can do for Anna
= user with time jump powers
Subaru really should have used his retries for more fun.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

are you english

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Holy shit please no

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Thanks user!

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

I feel people are looking too heavily into the delivery of this line. She didn't deliver it differently, the volume was simply raised for that line because of how heavily it affected the MC.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

she was frozen when she was like six, and she only came out of that ice like 7-8 years ago.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

OVA of the AU where Subaru has a happy, fulfilled life
it goes on and on, showing all the various ways that this is, ultimately, the best end
he dies of old age
wakes up right back where his checkpoint is
ends with Subaru's reaction as pic related

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Yeah, I'm inclined to believe that they may have actually done it throw off some people.

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Why is her body that of a 18 year old then?

William James
William James

So, she aged in the ice? Why does she act like she's older than Subaru again?

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

The author wouldn't pull that kind of shit right?

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Is it bad that I find this really hot?

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Since she's technically over 100 years old.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

So the author didn't just have her age, even though she'll probably live longer as a half-elf. Like, do nips even DnD?

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

I'm more surprised that no one's thought of that yet. In fact, it seems kind of tame for this guy.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

I don't think that would really affect how she sees herself, if she was just in suspended animation the whole time.

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

The construction of the line is decisively different, regardless of delivery
Are you tired?
Are you troubled?
It's been rough, hasn't it?
It would typically make more sense to have the questions all be structured similarly, akin to
You're tired, aren't you?
You have troubles, don't you?
It's been rough, hasn't it?
There's a more natural flow to the questioning because they're all the same general layout, a statement and a request for confirmation, rather than two inquiries followed by a definitive, cutting statement

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Betty's mom saw it coming, gave the clown a magic book that vaguely tells the future and a way to ressurect her.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Wise magical negro and her go way back.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

It was canon the whole time.
He gets through his life by just repressing all memory of everything he lost.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

I'll try to clarify.

400+ years ago, the six witches of Deadly Sin were killed and had their powers consumed by Satella.
Echidna the Witch of Greed fell at this time too, and her powers taken.
But Echidna's real strength lay in all the knowledge she gained (she was greedy for knowledge) which made her the smartest mad scientist in the world.

The Dragon spared her spirit and safe guarded it in a realm of her own. Roswaal kept her corpse in cold stasis in hope to one day resurrect her.
The Dragon basically hid the spirit of Echidna in case Satella's seal broke one day, and Echidna's vast knowledge was one of the counters he could rely on when the inevitable time comes.

So in the big picture she's one of the "good guys", although she has her own agenda and loves to manipulate people and not to be trusted.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

I'd say she's more like a last resort for them. Like an insurance policy. Nobody likes insurance companies, but they buy insurance because it would be retarded not to have any.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Literally newfags: the thread

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

I think that's intentional. The first two lines are her asking him what his problems are. The last one is worded in a way that makes it sound like she knows of his problems and she sympathizes with them, which is what he really wanted. That's why it's the line that affected him the way it did

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

So what are the theories on why she looks exactly like her / identifies as her in the first episode? Anyone whos read/been thoroughly spoiled have any ideas?

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

I've just been thoroughly spoiled, but I've been told the Witch Cult calls her the Daughter of the Witch. Going by that, there's a definite connection. However, no one seems to know what that connection is.

The main theory I've seen is that a timeloop is involved, which is why Satella is already obsessively in love with Subaru before they ever met from his perspective.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page