Anime feet

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Does many otakus have feet fetish?

I see animes usually have close ups of girls feet.

Why is that?

All urls found in this thread:
http://bato.to/reader#2eb40182bf7901fe_1
http://exhentai.org/g/930281/3f740d0a80/
http://exhentai.org/g/930253/dece38bbd3/
http://exhentai.org/g/820115/67d7f67403/
http://exhentai.org/g/820125/84a76ab323/
Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Why is that?
Because they are the lewdest part of the body.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

I blame Utena and Akio doing his whole Cinderella shtick to her. Anyway manga is about the only medium in which footjobs can appear to be functional and pleasurable in a semi-real universe. It's a natural marraige.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Its not just otaku. Foot fetish is the 2nd most popular fetish and its said at least 50% of all males have it.

So its hardly surprising to see close-up shots of feet.

Brandon King
Brandon King

50% is blown out of proportion, I read its closer to the same percentage of the gay population relative to the whole male population.
No correlation between those two things however.

William Perez
William Perez

Because feet are sexy.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Goddamnit Sup Forums I enjoyed this shit more than anything else from that season. Knowing it won't get a season 2 because of its shittiness I am depressed.

Until then post pictures of Mai so I can masturbate this depression away

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

wrong thread friend

Brody Long
Brody Long

shit, don't mind staying in a feet thread though

Time to masturbate this pain away

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

Feet are love, feet are life.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

Why not?

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Reminder that there is a foot fetish manga that is (finally) being translated.

http://bato.to/reader#2eb40182bf7901fe_1

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Total gay population is around 10%. Whilst I would say 50% is too high, 10% seems too low. Quite a lot of people hide this fetish as they find it to be too embarrassing. It also depends on whether you count on just looking at feet as a fetish or you have to be sexually aroused by feet to count.

Personally I would say its around 25-30%.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Feet thread? Count me in!

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

I wanted more Machi feet

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Image not focused on her feet
Shit image.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

One of my favourites <3

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Moar

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

I got you.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

I want to lick her sweaty feet.

John Carter
John Carter

That might be the best feet drawing I've ever seen. I've not stopped looking at it daily since he first uploaded it.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Those two image sets/doujins he made, god damn.

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

he truly does make great feet.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

http://exhentai.org/g/930281/3f740d0a80/
http://exhentai.org/g/930253/dece38bbd3/

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Mumei has the best feet this season.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Shota feet are superior.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

That's because Naturalton is the best drawer of feet

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

no toenails
better than anything
The fuck out of here.

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Wow you guys are great.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Have some more.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

too embarrassing
And being tied up isn't?

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Toenails
Liking the worst part of the foot

No you.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

batatata is an angel

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

It's like she was designed for sex

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

It goes without saying that you are a faggot.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Still, it's surprising how nobody dares to admit they have a foot fetish. People don't seem to mind that much to tell they like BDSM, cosplay or even uncommon things such as glasses. But somehow, admitting you have a foot fetish seem much more difficult than some other fetishes, while being actually quite common.

Oliver King
Oliver King

holy mother of boner killer

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

This ruins the thread. Get the fuck out you faggot.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

That's because people who don't have foot fetishes generally find feet disgusting. They're considered unclean, demeaning, etc etc; hence why people associate the admiration of them with submissiveness and/or perversion.

While we're on the subject. This whole "feet are the most common fetish" meme has to stop, because it's blatantly untrue; boobs and butts have a far larger following than feet ever will.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

I would love to cum on her feet.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Ya but those are considered 'natural' fetishes/ not even fetishes at all so I don't think they count.

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

It's autistic people like you that make other macrophiles feel ashamed for having the fetish in the first place.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

I think its kind of hard to admit because you see feet everywhere. I live in socal and girls wearing flip flops or sandals is just part of everyday life. I'm not going to admit that I wack off to feet right next to a girl who has her feet showing. What if your female friends/classmates/cowrkers start feeling uncomfortable wearing sandals around you because they think you might be eyeing their feet?

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

I thought it occured in 60% of all males that listed a non-traditional (boobs, ass, legs, face) fetish

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

I guess it's because foot fetishists are often portrayed as "creepy" in media, so people (and women in particular, since it's a fetish much more common in men) associate it with psychopaths, serial killers etc.
BDSM, on the other hand, is the new cool thing, after 50 Shades of Grey came out.
Also, some women probably don't like the fact someone gets turned on by their feet or wants to "interact" with them during sex. I'm a man so I don't know how women think, but I personally don't understand how anyone can be creeped out by the fact your partner finds a part of your body arousing, or wants to "play" with it (as long as it doesn't get too extreme or it monopolizes sex as a whole)

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

feet threads on /tv/ get deleted
feet threads on Sup Forums stay up
This is bullshit man.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

I love toe rings

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

/tv/ is a board for normies and as such you are not allowed to discuss anything interesting.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Rectums are considered unclean, demeaning and disgusting, yet nowadays it's almost assumed every man wants to stick their dick in one.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Why is this shit not on /e/? These threads just turn into 3DPD blog shit for normalfags.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Ya but those are considered 'natural' fetishes/ not even fetishes at all so I don't think they count.
That's where the misconception occurs. People think they're natural because they're so prevalent here in the west at this particular time in history, but if you examine other cultures you'll find that they have notable demographic differences in preferences.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

browsing /tv/

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Hook me up, user
I need it

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

normies

You are the normalfags. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

That's what I love about the MC of Lazy Dungeon Master. All he cares about is naps and feet, and he openly admits it.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Well... Are you eyeing their feet user?

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Fuck off with this 3DPD trash you fucking normalfags.

Chase Young
Chase Young

browsing
I only go to shitpost just like on Sup Forums

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

guess the feet

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Not him, but if I can I do take some quick glances and imagine how soft they could be.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

then you are even more of a cancer

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Ain't that Maya?

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Fuck off with this 3DPD trash you fucking normalfag.

God neo-/a/ is so fucking shit.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

It's a bit disorganized. Of the 12 thousand pictures pretty sure around ~400 are repeated..
Whenever I fix it i'll create a batch.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

correct

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

3DPD
user, we're worried about you. Do you smell burnt toast? Is everything going to be ok?

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

jesus christ user

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

Take your 3D blogging trash back to facebook where you belong you fucking normalfag.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

ESL calling other people cancer

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Por favor?

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Oh, you're talking about whatever the fuck those anons were discussing, I assumed you were just here for the pictures like I am. Continue with your rant. Sorry about that.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Nice to see a foot shot from Kuma Miko, even better if it belongs to Machi.

I actually don't really care for footjobs and I find it sort of disappointing that it seems to be one of the things immediately jumped on when you can do so much with feet.

Eh, suppose it's well enough that there are artists I enjoy who either don't bother with them at all or don't make them the sole focus.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Don't you dare confuse me with that incompetent asshole.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Can we delete Sup Forums already? There is no saving this shithole.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Then where would to go?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Stop sperging and post more feet, you sick fuck!

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

We don't need Sup Forums.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

So many fucking retards in this thread

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

/mlp

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

As soon as you stop blogging like the cancerous normalfag that you are.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Well I don't. I'll pick licking feet any day over covering my D in shit.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

At this point even Anime Amino is better.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Does anyone have more pictures of Miku? I love her nail polish

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Look up the artist named Wokada. You're welcome.

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Ugghhh I want to lick her sweaty and smelly feet.

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

hence why people associate the admiration of them with submissiveness

This is another thing that is kind of annoying, that people think you're automatically submissive because you like feet and that there are so many images, unless you include tickling, that cater to the aforementioned tastes.

There are numerous pictures where a character will have a shit eating grin on their face and usually calling the viewer a pervert. (Not that there is anything wrong with being called such, it's the context) and seemingly significantly fewer like this were someone is being coerced into allowing their feet to be played with.

While we're on the subject. This whole "feet are the most common fetish" meme has to stop, because it's blatantly untrue; boobs and butts have a far larger following than feet ever will.

I think why this happens is, as other Anons have said, breasts and butts have become so pervasive that they're thought of as a natural attraction and not fetishes.

Yeah, in addition to be viewed as dirty, there is also the stereotype that anyone with a foot fetish is weirdo who can't control their desires. Admittedly we're not all saints either, I've read some things other footfags have done with seemingly no shame that made me shake my head in disbelief.

It's kind of funny you bring up 50 Shades, from what I've read it's portrayal of BDSM is supposedly either half-assed or completely wrong.

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Tfw there is only one foot picture of your waifu on the entire internet

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

the gay population is 2%~, absolutely not higher than 5%, dude

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

I wouldn't mind getting hit like this.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

My is only 2GB, though I have artists separated into another folder. Still it also has some real stuff mixed and at least a few repeats.

I think this may be the first foot image I've seen of Galko, though I really haven't looked.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

feet thread detected

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

ywn massage a cake's feet.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

I love it when girls tease with their feet.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

those feet look like they belong to an old woman's.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

Frog feet

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Only if they have pantyhose, otherwise the feet are disgusting

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Definitely an artist I want to look into more. Besides the feet and such, I really like the foot imprint on her sock. Didn't notice it until an user pointed it out the other day. Love it when artists add that kind of detail to footwear, but I think this is the first picture where I've seen it added to a sock.

Sweat and smell can be appealing. The former doesn't always have to mean a waterfall and the latter can mean a natural scent rather than roadkill.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

artist who did that huge set never made one for my waifu, though she fits the theme

William White
William White

It's horrible

Not talking about that picture in specific, but it's something that happens.

Big improvement from his last picture

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

feet in stockings or pantyhose are my favorite

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

I understand this. When I read a manga or watch an anime, I save the page/take a screenshot every time there is girl's feet, unless it is really in dire QUALITY levels .

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

Yet here you saved this quality face

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

They can be nice, don't seem to be a lot of good artists out there unfortunately.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

I actually find pantyhose much dirtier than bare feet.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

like cute grill

see her in sandals one day

she has ugly feet

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Oh god dind't know tha this was finally being translated, thank you user, you made my day better

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

3d?

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

ballerina feet
They always look like death, thank you very much.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

PD

John Bailey
John Bailey

Something looks wrong with the legs perspective.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

There are more homos than you think.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

I know that
3D
But those feet look cute

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

It's ironic

Agreed

James Russell
James Russell

One of my favorites.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

he didnt watch Wakfu

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

uncommon things such as glasses
uncommon

Jack White
Jack White

This scene is great

Asher Long
Asher Long

If you want 3DPD, you should look hadashisme on twitter senpai. Only japanese girls feet.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Can't say I recall a lot of foot shot in Wakfu, despite Amalia being barefoot all the time.

Glasses always struck me as a fetish in the same way someone says they have a fetish for red hair. It's either not a fetish or doesn't fit the definition of something you need to have present in order to get off.

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

If I could change one thing of me, I would get rid of this fetish. It's so embarrassing. I'm glad no one knows, not even my ex girlfriend, and we were together for 4 years.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

something you need to have present in order to get off
Doesn't that include most people with a fetish?

Aaron White
Aaron White

Stop being embarrassed and accept who you are, there's absolutely nothing wrong with foot fetish.

I have nothing against gays, but if two men banging each other is considered OK, I can't see why we have to draw the line at fetishes like this.

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

That is my definition of what a fetish is and why I find it hard to take it seriously when someone says their fetish is something like glasses since I really doubt that glasses have to be present for them in order to become aroused.

Now I won't lie and say feet are always involved for me, but I'd feel comfortable saying they're present in some form a majority of the time.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Feet have always been sexualised. This is nothing new. If anything making people feel bad for sexualising feet is new.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

animes

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

You really think you can change over 10 years of resolve in a post? I've been keeping this a secret since forever, just like me liking anime. If I didn't blend between the normies, I would never have a job.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

You are the normalfags

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

I'd feel comfortable saying they're present in some form a majority of the time
Same for me. I'm actually worried about it, I'm afraid one day I won't be able to be fully aroused without them

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Posting eroshocker

My nigga. He's a great artist that does feet for a lot of different character.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

/e/

Justin Long
Justin Long

It's your life, do what you want with it. I can only say being so ashamed of yourself (not only in regards to foot fetish) is not healthy.

And it's not like, statistically speaking, most footfags are not normalfags already, unless having a fetish automatically labels you as an outcast.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

You really think I'd be here for so long if anything in my life was healthy?

I don't even know why I wake up. I just push one day after the other, using animes and video games to keep me going.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

It has the same "naughty" appeal that things like BDSM have, but to a much lower degree. It's entry-level kink. Also, Kumamiko's foot service today was amazing.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

animes
blogging
Fuck off.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

Shut the fuck up and post more feet pics.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

But what is the best part of feet?

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

/e/

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Toes.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

The toes.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Soles, the best part of those being directly under the toes.

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

I vaguely recall reading something the other day (May have been paraphrased from the DSM) that the more you use something for arousal the more dependent on it you become.

I think I'm at the point where I have to start with feet or maybe something involving BDSM or non-consensual or a combination of the three and afterwards I can move on to other stuff.

I like the whole thing, though I prefer seeing the bottoms.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

The smell

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

I used to not be interested in smell at all, now I can't get enough of it.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Is my imagination or do foot jobs seem to be highly prevalent in Japanese stuff while a lot of the western focuses on smell?

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Not in my experience, but maybe we browse different stuff

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Doujins might have a greater focus on footjobs.

I want to say that both are equivalent in both areas and it's what people post that skews things.

For example, going on /d/ or even foot threads that may crop up on other boards you can get the impression that Japanese artists can't draw feet worth a damn because people always seem to pick the worst examples to post.

As an aside, I prefer how Japan handles smell with regards to representing it as a clear/white smoke or fog. The green color Western artists use is a completely turnoff.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

You'd think so but Japan rarely does it.

Even if its not in the source material, No harm adding a close up of girls feet.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Holy fucking shit, liking feet doesn't mean you have a fetish.

You're attracted to smooth legs. Do you have a leg fetish?

You're attracted to midriffs. Do you have a midriff fetish?

Just because a man thinks pretty female feet are cute, doesn't mean that he's going to go out and buy one of those onaholes shaped like feet.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

/e/

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Pretty sure for a decent number of people here it goes beyond simply thinking that feet are cute.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

none of the feet look smelly
Casuals.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

So maybe 60% of men think female feet are attractive, and 10% of those just want footjobs all day.

The point is that people say "foot fetish" to make it sound weird and creepy, when most guys like feet the same way they like legs.

John Roberts
John Roberts

People say foot fetish because it's the accepted term to convey that you like feet in a certain way and beyond other things.

Feet and legs aren't in the same ballpark for me, none of the other body parts are.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

People say foot fetish because it's the accepted term to convey that you like feet in a certain way and beyond other things.
No, it isn't.

It's a way to make it seem weird.

Nobody bats an eyelash if you think a girl's upper arms are attractive, but if you say you think feet are attractive, you're branded a foot fetishist and looked down upon.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

onaholes shaped like feet

God, there's an onahole for the ear fuckers, as well, isn't there? What onaholes aren't available?

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

You don't even know what /e/ fucking is, do you

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Are you retarded?

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

I mean, I thought 'fetish', proper fetish, is when you won't even have a boner unless the person you're fucking have that thing you fetishize. But I guess now 'fetish' just means 'something you like'.

By that definition, I have a ponytail fetish.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

But blogging has been common on Sup Forums since the start. It actually is a sign of newfaggotry that people that think feels and sharing wasn't a thing

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Stop pretending to be an oldfag.
Take your blogshit somewhere else.

William Parker
William Parker

I'm not even sure where the blogging is.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Read the thread.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Girls' feet are cute as fuck, that's why. Since the cuteness of the girls is a big part of the appeal in many shows, it makes sense that you'll get a look at them from time to time, just like you see bare shoulders, the back of her necks, them playing with their hair or comparisons of their tiny hands with those of a male character.

I'm always more surprised at the people who try to make it look like it is normal to be disgusted by a part of the body and the only alternative is being a freak who can't think of anything else (it doesn't help that people like exist). You see people talking about rimming a girl who think it's gross to rub her feet. Now that's weird.

William Martinez
William Martinez

I dunno

you tell me OP

Luis King
Luis King

I'm only a pantyhose/leggings/socks only kinda guy when it comes to feet. I can't explain it, bare feet don't really turn me on unless they're drawn at a very high quality.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

holy fucking god, lord above what have you done to my dick, user

Thank you for killing my no-fap. I practically have to fap to these feet. I NEED to burn them into my mind.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

What she's wearing on her feet, I love it. Are they just toeless socks? Regardless, they're godly.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
I'm pretty sure everyone you quoted does not think "feet are cute", but they're sexually aroused by them.
Whether they absolutely need them to get off or not, as some people have pointed out, is a different matter, but it's definetely beyond "liking them as men like women's legs"

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

I'm always more surprised at the people who try to make it look like it is normal to be disgusted by a part of the body and the only alternative is being a freak who can't think of anything else
Holy shit this.
How can anyone be disgusted by any part of the human body? That's what should be considered strange

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

I can't fap when I feel bad. Don't bully Reisen, you shitter.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

doesn't make women shoes because of his feet fetish
This is genius

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

I don't conceal my foot fetish because I'm ashamed of it, but because I don't want girls to be conscious of their feet around me.

Pretty sure my guy friends know and nobody cares

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

It's a shame that most artist don't draw proper ankles.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

They don't seem to be conscious of their chests and asses, which are checked out by everyone.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

like cute grill
hairy armpit

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

They don't seem to be conscious of their chests and asses, which are checked out by everyone.

Well if they catch you staring, most will shoot you a dirty look.

And girls are generally more brazen about putting their bare feet up in front of you/close to you if they're comfortable with you since they're less sexualized of a body part.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Hosiery is a gentleman's preference, user.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Lisa a cute.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Decent thread.

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Does she mean he can't resist her feet smell?

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Are there more untranslated chapters somewhere?

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Best combo is feet and ass

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Source?

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

tfw youre shit at tracing 3DPD

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Try tracing 2D instead idiot baka.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

It's strange. Most western 3DPD feet turn me off, but I absolutely love 2D feet and 3DPD asian feet.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Same. I like how much smoother they look in 2D compared to 3D

William Adams
William Adams

That's not it. Women will call you a pervert or freak if they don't like you, but very few of them are above rubbing your crotch with their feet if they're trying to seduce you. Same as breasts - they'll call you the above if you look at them, but their attitude is different if they want you.

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

rubbing your crotch with their feet if they're trying to seduce you
Except that's hardly seduction anymore. The message is already clear, it's full-on foreplay.
Your point still stands though.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Soles.
Worst part is the tops.

this guy
One of my top three artists currently.
I wish he uploaded more often though.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Not necessarily, it happened to a married friend of mine while a girl was trying to seduce him.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

Nah, it's out of context.
She was actually talking about dinner or something.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

http://exhentai.org/g/820115/67d7f67403/
http://exhentai.org/g/820125/84a76ab323/
Lots of gratuitous foot shots in anime. Not that I'm complaining.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Just finished fapping to 3DPD Asian foot worship porn. Feels good man

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

they actually made this into a figure

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

i've never quite understood this fetish.
is it a certain admiration for the complex structure and intricacies the human foot beholds?

the way the fleshy parts of the hell and balls of the feet compress under the weight of the person?

the folds where the toes meet?

is there a hand fetish to accompany this one?

Daniel White
Daniel White

is there a hand fetish
I'm fairly certain some people fetishize hands.

But really, you don't explain fetishes because you kind of can't. They're innately weird. Hence it's a fetish.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

gays not welcome.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Second chapter coming up soon.

Someone posted a link with the first 8 chapters, not sure how many have been released since then.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Just read it. So far I'm not liking what I see

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

It's because feet look soft and curvy. It's actually the same appeal as tits and ass

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

It's a webcomic, the raws are being published in some JP website and you can read them for free. Don't have the link though, but if you search the archive using the manga's name you should be able to find it.

The online reader deletes older chapters as new ones come out, though.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

what's the problem?

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

I don't like how his attraction has already cost him a wife, and if the last page is any indication it'll only get worse from there.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

friends
/out/

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

friend

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

Yes, I have friends. No gf though, I'm faithful to my waifu.

Daniel King
Daniel King

That's why we got divorced
What a twist

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

I want normalfags to leave.

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

it doesn't even make sense. his wife divorced him because he has a sex drive? the escort acts like he's supposed to please her? what

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

It is not his attraction. Dude doesn't have self-control. He should consider chemical castration.

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

This is coming from my understanding of the raws so it might be wrong, but, basically his wife dumped him because she realized his fetish was so out of control that he cared more about the feet than the person. The story is about him meeting a new girl and trying to keep his fetish under control to not freak her out like the 1st. Also the ex-wife is somewhat of a recurring character and comes back to tease him every now and then, I believe in one of the latest chapters she even offered to let him do whatever with her (while teasing his crotch with her feet under the table) but MC rejected her as he's aiming for the new girl.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Normalfags don't have a waifu, son. I'm just not a social reject.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

This guy sure likes Mumei

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

2D feet are the greatest evidence that 2D is superior to 3D

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Normalfags don't have a waifu, son. I'm just not a social reject.
Fuck off normalfag.

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Normalfags don't have a waifu, son.
Son.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

/a/ is muh seekrit club

You fuck off. Trying too hard to fit in.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

3D feet are as great as 2D though

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Trying too hard to fit in.
/a/ is muh seekrit club
You are the reason Sup Forums is dead.

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

Eat shit

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

3D feet
Fuck off.

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Have some more then.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

It's true. Feet are actually the only part of 3D that's as great as 2D.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

that's as great as 2D.
Fuck off.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

If it's dead maybe you should leave.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

cute!

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

I want cancerous faggots like you to leave.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

Would love to be in the middle of this.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Holy crap!

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

/e/

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Why only quote 4?

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

A girl offers you her feet. What do first Anons?

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

I rub them on my lips and cheeks to feel the soft and smooth skin. First the back and then the soles.

Henry Long
Henry Long

Throw them in the trash

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

toe rings sure are great

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Do you guys like bondage and/or tickling too?
Feet are pretty good by themselves, but these days I find myself more motivated when its combined with either of those, specially the former.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

sauce on artist? never seen before but like a lot
personally never seen the appeal of tickling, sorta into bondage.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

ticking is like light rape, sorta.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

I'm into both bondage and tickling, mainly because I like seeing how helpless the victim can be.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

TOEsaka rin

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

I feel tied/unwilling worship is severely underrated. As far as 2D goes you don't really get much representation outside of DA pieces of questionable quality.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

One of my favorite situations is unwilling footjobs, due to slavery, blackmail or things like that.

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

Dumb gorilla.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

/e/

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

feet on ya face

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Why would I post there, its a dead board?

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Getting triggered by some feet pics?

David Scott
David Scott

It's an imagedump board

Sup Forums is for discussion

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Don't you just love foot service in manga?

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Nice discussion
Fuck off to /e/

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

triggered
/t/catalog#s=umblr

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Another example.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

But imagedump threads about panels from /h/ doujins are fine?
Stay mad.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

But imagedump threads about panels from /h/ doujins are fine?
Where did I say this?
Stay mad.
And you fuck off to /e/ with your shit.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

you dont look like a mod to me pal

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

KSS doing something besides toehoe now?
Or is that just a toehoe without her hat?

Adam King
Adam King

you dont look like a mod
Are you retarded?

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Who knows, nipplemod disapproved of all fetishes except his own, and feet weren't among them.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

why are the "R" and the "A" the same character on their console?

It looks like her name is "Ayano Anemoai" .

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

shoes
Wrong thread, famalam.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Post the onigiri one.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

This girl put all this effort into making this lunch for you, are you going to eat it?

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Tickling is my biggest fetish, especially with heavy/immobilizing bondage.

Great taste

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

when can we expect another Shinooka Homare manga? it's been too long

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Das it, mane

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

imageboard
for discussion

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

Lurk more.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

That's a new one.
The amputee turns me off, though.

Dat toe tie
Hnnnghhhhh

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

Fucking where

Porn from all over the world has big tits and assess

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

And porn mainly comes from usa, larger european countries and japan.
The user claiming that ass&tiddies and anything other that is considered "normal" is just about culture is somewhat wrong but not entirely.
Shapely (large-ish) behind usually goes with wide hips which signifies probable ease of childbirth. That's kind of wired into us.
Admiration of large breasts is much more of a social construct as their size has no impact on milk production or fertility.
Most importantly fashion and beauty standards change. This is an age of outrageous shapes, not just mere curves. Go back 20 years and it was much different.
There are also significant cultural and historical anomalities. E.g. look at the foot binding in china.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

rip

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

Me on the right.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

qb feet bullying

Jose Young
Jose Young

I want 2b the qb.