Why was old Sup Forums so much better than neo-/a/?

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

Why was old Sup Forums so much better than neo-/a/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKDW0HMniZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978
Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

It's so weird looking back at the old stuff that we thought was funny but has aged so fucking poorly. I think it was just a less pretentious age and the people who used Sup Forums were a similar type of people, while now it's mostly normal people.

James Perry
James Perry

meximoot

I totally forgot about this

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

content became widely spread
we grew up

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

Not just Sup Forums but the rest of the internet was better in the good old days, this is due to less mobile phones and therefore no social media. That's really what has damaged the thing beyond repair.

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

le Sup Forums used to be good meme
Fuck off newfags. I came here in 2012 and I know as much about Sup Forums as you pretentious edgelords.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Holdthedoor

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Ho ldthedoor

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

tfw saw this live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKDW0HMniZo

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

That's because Yotsubato manga is ded.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

It was boring anyway

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Was it really that good?

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Nope. Old, old Sup Forums was very silly but mostly because we knew we were just a bunch of fellow dorks in good company. /b/ felt like a bunch of /a/-/jp/ shitposting along with some Ebaums-like shit thrown in. 2011-12 was approximately when the site blew up in population hence a bunch of wannabes thinking this site is a serious edgy hacktivism / epic meme place came in.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

I know

how to count

to

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

potato?

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

2011-12 was approximately when the site blew up in population
2006-7, thanks to raids and that owl.

xec96 trying to turn fucking /b/ into a HTS replacement didn't help, but Sup Forums was pretty well-known even before that.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Someone post that image where 2008's Sup Forums complained about the then supposedly "new /a/"

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

I cringe when i look at humor of the past honestly

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

raids
The biggest mistake.

Julian Long
Julian Long

The humour may have aged poorly but I'll be damned if I don't miss the activity from those days.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

And its sooo good to hear it.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Here you go newfriend; this is an ancient relic of the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

neo
Fuck off /v/.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Everything was so carefree back then

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

neo-/a/
Go back to /v/.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

anyone know which anime this girl is from?

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Mai-Hime

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

doesn't know one of the biggest anime of the mid 2000s
What year did you start posting here, twerp?

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

It isn't about knowledge

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

cheers. is it better than it looks?

4chan
/a/
2013 :^)

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

all the people who created good OC and had fun went to reddit.

the only people remaining are underage kids who hate fun, take themselves too seriously, and need a secret club in order to feel superior to other people.

James Lopez
James Lopez

good OC and had fun went to reddit.
good OC
fun
reddit
Thanks for the giggle user.

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Is a fun one. there are 2 series (same characters, but story are totally different.) First one is power girls fighting for their wish, second one futuristic girls with guardians. Is a Sunrise series, so it has that going for them. I would recommend the first one.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Is a Sunrise series, so it has that going for them
How is this a good thing? Are you stupid or something?

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

I don't know about the OC bit, but Sup Forums does definitely take itself way too seriously now. I miss the silly shit and group activities.

James Brown
James Brown

The definition of fun changed to being an obnoxious faggot and spamming the same joke over and over again meaning the only people allowed to have "fun" any more are shitposters.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

If you are an old fag, you would remember the good days when Sunrise was entertaining.

Charles Young
Charles Young

Picture in your mind a massive yellow phone book.

In this phone book is a name, number and address for every human being alive, that has ever lived, and ever will live, along with an equivalent number of pages in the business directory.

This phone book is on an old wooden table in a concrete room with no doors or windows.

You are trapped in the room and have a compulsion to read the phone book. You have now read through it cover-to-cover five-thousand, seven-hundred, thirty-one times. Your hands are pale from the lack of sunlight. Your hands are covered in scars from paper cuts. Your hands resemble the surface of Europa. You reach for the phone book one more time and flip through the pages like a picture book. As you flip through the pages at high-speed, the names and numbers form an image of yourself, staring back at you with a corrupted smile. The skin on your hands is now in shreds, the razor edges of the phone book having revealed bare bone, to which you are oblivious as you watch images dance on thin, colored-coded pages.

You have now flipped through the book eleven-thousand, eight-hundred, sixty-eight times.

This is what tanasinn is like.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

We need daily mod-sanctioned [s4s] raids on the rest of the site until all the faggots mellow out and stop taking everything so seriously or leave the site forever.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

I remember they aired episode 2 of Victory Gundam instead of episode 1 so they could show the stupid robot and sell more toys. They're the biggest money grubbing filth in the industry.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

oh noes her nanomachines

John Johnson
John Johnson

Because everyone is cynical now, for good reasons

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

neo-/a/
that's some nice neo-cancer neo-buzzwords you've got neo going on there, neo-OP

Fuck off faggot, if you're honestly using retard buzzwords like that then you're the problem. Even on /v/ that neo shit doesn't fly

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

they've got nothing on kodansha and shueisha

it's incredible, especially the final episode. amazing twist you'll never see coming. so incredible...

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

This was confusing when I first watched Victory. Gotta do whatever it takes to sell those toys.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Even on /v/ that neo shit doesn't fly

How would you know that user?

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

That's clearly /f/ not Sup Forums you retard.

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Because I'm not autistic enough to browse one board exclusively. The "crossboarding is bad" meme is a fucking mystery to me, every boar

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

every board* is shit so why commit to one

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

/v/ have been making these threads so much that they're essentially complaining about old Sup Forums.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

he browses /v/
Kill yourself

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Schfifty five

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Why don't we see videos like this anymore?

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Good

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

Anime and most media like games and music went to shit in around 2008, and so did most boards.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Because anime and waifus are SERIOUS BUSINESS now

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

No one cares if you browse something else, you fucking retard. We just don't want you to carry over garbage from there over here in Sup Forums. We have enough garbage on our own, we don't need everyone else too. Just adjust your posting to where you're posting. No one cares what you browse, we care about what you post.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

mootixico

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

No one cares if you browse something else, you fucking retard
Well clearly seemed to care

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Because flash is dead

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

How about instead of complaining about "neo-/a/" you faggots put in some effort and create some OC for once.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

How does it feel to be new?

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

has aged so fucking poorly.
Aah, the kind of shit taste one can only get from gayassfags.

IT"S A PIECE OF CAKE MOTHERFUCKER

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

shut up

Grayson James
Grayson James

Dumbass

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Are you also one of those faggots who complains about this generation being shit because it's so much better in the 90s? fuck off.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page