Why are normalfags watching anime? I can not understand

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Why are normalfags watching anime? I can not understand.

All urls found in this thread:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0
https://youtu.be/Kr0tTbTbmVA
Robert Morales
Robert Morales

The truth of things comes out eventually.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

Yozora best girl and anyone who disagrees is a disgusting pigshit.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Why do ESLs visit Sup Forums? I don't understand that either

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

She looks like an enkou whore though.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

What is are ESLs you mean?

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Same reason they turned video games into a "culture."

Its something simple they can do that generates cred with a group of people. They watch FMA or download a few episodes of Kill la Kill so they can tell other people that they did. Some of the more dedicated ones will actually fast forward through an episode to get through it asap.

Remember normals rarely do anything because they enjoy it, they do it so other people know they did. Lots of norms on Sup Forums too, its disgusting.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

What is are ESLs you mean?
Get the fuck out you SEA/HUEmonkey.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Because they like it.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

I started Haganai back in the days and fell for her

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

God damn I want to fuck her so bad.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Why shouldn't they?

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

>>141891706
Makes me sick knowing that this is true.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Because they can find something worth doing at the outside world, unlike us.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Because they fuck everything up with their normalfag nonsense. All norms should be banned from Sup Forums in celebration of Saint Elliot's Day today.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Anime is fun, why shouldn't they watch anime?

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Because they treat SAO and SnK like holy water and Japan thinks its okay to keep making these type of shows.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

West having any impact on anime right now
Lelouch further boasting his ignorance about everything anime related.

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

Anime is a business you stupid faggot, why you think moeshit is still most anime nowadays?

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

pic

Absolutely disgusting.

moe
shit

Pick one.

James Morales
James Morales

Only spics are not allowed.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

allowing other than white peole

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Because they don't enjoy it, they just piss and moan thinking Japan will suddenly care.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

They only watch the hyped up garbage, like kisama of the Iron fortress.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

I wouldn't say a major impact but it'd be silly to think that studios just ignore what the westeners are into.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

It got FLCL another season for some reason.

That and Terraformars when it should've quietly vanished into the aether (Crunchyroll in those credits).

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

Tomoko love me.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Look up cool Japan.
It was attempted and resulted in failure. Japanese otaku pump hundreds of times the money into the anime industry in comparison to a western pleb buying funimation dubs and subscribing to CR. The most profitable western fans are buyfags with similar tastes to the nips.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7q--xnmG0

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

my 12 year old nephew came over and i saw SAO in his browser and had to laugh, then I suggested end of evangelion then made him watch me play DMC

also I blame memes, no anime is safe.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

I was at school and in one way or another it came to other peoples ear I am into anime and this guy comes up to me: hey you should dress up as One Punch Man for the carnival festival. I ask him; "Did you watch OPM?" He says; "No I don't watch anime." and then he starts asking me what other shows I watch. And I'm like what the fuckin f man. Felt like punchin him in the throat.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

I guess I fall into the normal category, but I only do stuff because I like it or think I'll like it

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

I see nothing wrong with those types of show.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

Those shows are popular in Japan, do you realise that?

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Both are a huge success in Japan too. Normalfags also don't like SAO.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

first normalfags fuck up comic.

next normalfags fuck up video game.

now normalfags trying to fuck up anime. Thank god I'm not a normalfags

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Nice memes.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

If see why this allows thread that a normalfags ban they.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

What the fuck is this dumb new boogeyman? Kill yourself dumb Amerifat

t. Russian

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

I don;t know if you guys are trolling or just being edgy but it's thanks to those normalfags that new anime keep getting produced every day. All of you who got butthurt from normal people for liking SAO or Kill la Kill because it's not up to your "standard" are just pathetic. Why don't you try actually buying and supporting the anime industries before you start talking shit?

inb4 get out/newbie/le normalfag/etc etc

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

It Not a meme I seen this shit gonna on for the pass 10 years how normalfags fuck up everything.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Why not fuck up normalfags?

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

It's SJWs not normalfags

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

Remember normals rarely do anything because they enjoy it, they do it so other people know they did.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

NORMALFAGS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Normalfag is a meaningless word here, not that the concept of normalness isn't retarded in itself 9 times out of 10, whenever it's brought up.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

If it wasn't for these "normalfags" we wouldn't have gotten FLCL season 2. So shut the fuck up you autismos.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Anime has always been a thing for normal fags since DragonBall Z and Sailor Moon was airing in the states.
They just didn't come to Sup Forums and learn about torrenting. And nobody is going to pay to import merchandise from Japan when they don't understand what any of it means.
But now that subs are easy to find and 4kids is basically dead, anime is getting a resurgence. Deal with it, faggot.

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

FLCL 2 is a bad thing though.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

right behind normalfags are sjw people possessed by demon.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

What makes a normalfag anyway? Were you a normalfag before discovering Sup Forums?

I've been watching anime throughout all the stages of my life ever since I was like 7 so I'm not sure what category I'd fall into.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

hating on Kill la Kill
Did Sup Forums become a hipster normie?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

I'm not jokeing about this.

watch a video about someone possessed by demon and watch a video about sjw it the same thing.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

what makes a normalfag anyway?
You ask ten people, you get ten different answers.
Don't bother with it.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

What is the opposite of normalfag?

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

But because at a point normalfags liked SAO it shall get all the hatred in the universe. It also made money and inspired too many variations of itself even if they are all better written.

SAO is to blame for things like re:zero or overrated mediocrity like Konosuba

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Normalfag = an user who adopts the attitudes, behaviour, dress,..., of the group to which he wants to belong - mostly mainstream society.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

SAO is to blame for things like re:zero or overrated mediocrity like Konosuba
See, it's things like this that makes me sick. Who are you to judge someone's taste? People like stuff, deal with it. Normal people watch mainstream anime because that's the point of mainstream anime: For general consumption. Just because it's not a 20 year old anime recorded on a VHS tape with yellow subtitles doesn't mean it's not good. And so what if people watch it so that they can discuss it with their friends? It still boost the sales. The author and studios are happy their works is appreciated and the normalfags are happy to have something to talk about and enjoy with their friends. When Sup Forums complains for the sake of complaining it just sounds like a stuck up kid who thinks they're better than everyone else.

David Richardson
David Richardson

moeshit is still most anime

You must have some super inclusive definition of moe anime if you think most fit under it. Last season there was only one show that could be loosely called moe. Even this season there are several, but that's out of what, 50+ shows?

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Not really true.
There were always mainstream anime but than again there is mainstream everything.
Normies didn't watch sensional anime and meta anime and had in general.
But lately normie starting to do that. Watch SAO and Tokyo Ghoul and think it's the best shit ever.
Why do they do that? Because they want to be quirky. Because they want to be special snowflakes.
Just like nerd meant once something negative it's cool to be a nerd nowdays.
The same will happen with anime. It will be cool and trendy to watch anime. They will call themselves "proud Otaku" and all that shit.
They don't watch anime because they love anime, they watch anime so they can talk about it with others and be "diffrent".

I meat once one of those fags he even told me he doesn't really want to watch anime, he only wants to be an otaku.
Fucking normies.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Calm down user, the normies aren't out there to steal your waifus, they just want to make friends that will watch anime with them.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

There is no meaning for the word officially. It's a buzzword which got widespread use over at /r9k/ to reference people who have social lives.
The funny thing is, everyone has at least had a social life at some point. Nobody is born locked in a basement with only Sup Forums, anime figures, and piss bottles.

Sup Forums has awalys used it extensively because there is a huge cross board population with /r9k/, so there are a lot of people here who hate discussion about where people compare an event in anime to real life experience. You know, kind of like how a real life discussion goes. They just want to jack it to pictures of anime girls, have waifu circlejerks/claim threads, etc.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

normies hate Tomoko and Tomoko hate normies.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

because it makes them feel unique

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Normies had loved Tomoko before she got popular.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Don't worry it's a passing fad

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

When will your kind extinct?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

SAO
Tokyo Ghoul
not mainstream or close enough to it
I threw out DBZ and Sailor moon but rest assured, plenty of norm is were watching things like Hamtaro, Flint the Time Detective, Full Metal Alchemist, etc. All of which were relatively obscure at the time compared to the original two mentioned.

Seriously, normies have always been into this stuff. It's about the availability now, and the Internet is easier than ever to use. Plus there's shit like the crunchyroll app, hosting websites that are frequently updated, people putting full episodes on youtube, etc.

Things are way different from 10 years ago. The barrier to entry isn't as difficult. So the "obscure" shit is basically mainstream now.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Person that has a social life and has had sex.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Yozora a shit.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

do you like nurutu?

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Fuck those normalshits.

Also
normies
get the fuck out normalshit

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

Sup Forums has always been full of hipsters. We went full circle when hipsters became a thing socially, so now we are hipster's hipsters

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

No, i doubt they watch seasonal shows that arent blown out of proportion like one joke man was.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

frog spouting
Fuck off out of here degenerate memespouter.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Nice meta thread.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

school
I honestly hope you mean uni, if not fuck off.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

people know you like anime
Disgusting.

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Butthurt /a/utist spotted

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

And so what if people watch it so that they can discuss it with their friends? It still boost the sales
Not really though. Most people I know watch them using Kissanime or other streaming sites. So it really didn't help either.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

he actually thinks this is a good thing
I bet you also like dragon ball super, the nostalgia normalfags brought that shit back aswell.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

You know smart people then. Most normies are paying for crunchy roll subscriptions.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

You clearly don't know what normalfag is. It's been used on Sup Forums before /r9k/ even existed, stop spouting bullshit out of your ass.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

god hate normalfags and sjw

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

god

Julian James
Julian James

normie
not normalfag
/r9k/ normalfag

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

normalfag being used as a widespread word
before /r9k/
Maybe for a few months when the ronery threads were getting out of hand, but the timetable is still about right.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

tips fedora

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Sino-Japanese War
St. John's Wort
South Jersey Wheelmen Cycling Club
Free dictionary has failed me, care to explain your meme?

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

Kill yourself for posting this.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

If a benevolent and almighty god exists then why is your life so shit?

Noah Price
Noah Price

thanks to those normalfags

Nips are not normalfags.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

But he's right. Don't be a dumbass.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

because he hates us all

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

Otaku.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

normie =/= normalfag
epic meme

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

No the cross boarders stop coming after it finished airing.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

I'm agnostic so I agree that it might be true. If there's a god then he definitely hates us.

Charles Green
Charles Green

An interesting person.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

You have to be over 18 to browse this website.

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

people on Sup Forums are not normalfags see how real world is.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

Please don't imply that KLK was actually good.

Watching the trainwreck while it was airing with Sup Forums != good quality show.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

Anyone else has an inespicable rage against the fucking frogposters? Everytime I see that fucking frog posted I get fucking pissed.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

I think the Nip term Riajuu describes it pretty well. Normalfag = someone who is fulfilled in their real (social) life and doesn't need to rely on the internet, video games and/or anime to make it through the day.
This also means that most of people on Sup Forums never were normalfags before they discovered anime and probably never will be, since the majority of them consists of socially inept loners. Even if we had a social life, it would just feel like a chore.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

A E S T H E T I C
tumblr shitcunt trends

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Inexplicable*

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

SAO is to blame for things like re:zero or overrated mediocrity like Konosuba.
What. Of course not you faggot.

Syosetsuka ni Narou . The ultimate isekai breeding ground with about 394.6 k novels(Most are isekai). Even if very few of these get an LN adaption the overall number is still huge. So you constantly see shit tons of series getting picked up by publishers.

So yea if you really want to blame something consider the above. Also make sure you fully enjoy the isekai ride since it sure as hell won't be stopping anytime soon.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Most people make the thread are under age 18.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

most people make the thread
ESL detected.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

No because I was here long enough to know what boys club is, so I saw the meme evolve from "feels good man".
Only a dumbass would seriously get mad at something that's as much of a staple of this website as Yotsuba is.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Under age detected

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

trends. they're driven by these so called "Trends" or to be frank, the hot shit of the season. anime can be considered hot shit of the season due to it's accessibility. the average normalfag doesn't (or does not know how to ) read, so if you tried asking them if they read manga you'll get an answer of no.

should they not follow the current trends they tend to be feel alienated, an average normalfag can't stand being alienated even for a short period of time since they're used to getting so much attention, and these days anime is just an excuse for them to get some attention in certain communities that they dwell with.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Says the autist that cant use proper grammar.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Sup Forums has been colonized by tumblr.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

What I hate about normalfags who claim to like anime is that it makes them feel so different and unique, possibly superior in a way, but say for example someone who actually does like anime and the normalfag notices this, they must think you're weird.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

gaia
ebaums
facebook
reddit
Tumblr
Wake me up when you fags get your shit together

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Sup Forums has been colonized many times.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Who even cares OP. Yozora best girl anyways

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

This 100%.
Anime is just a fad for a bit once again because of things like SnK and OPM.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

WE NEED A WALL

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

You guys seem to care an awful lot about normalfags. Jealous or what? I want honest answers before I start getting /r9k/ tier replies.

Jaxon Carter
Jaxon Carter

So why do we complain when it happens again? If there really was a problem, we should have kept spamming guro to scare away people like we did with the gaiafags in the old days.
But you (I don't even know if this is the right word to use since most of you probably came in with the Scientology push or some shir) fags grew soft.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

2011 and 2015 were the absolute worst years for this, everything else 2009 onwards was bearable colonization.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Esl

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

I got into anime because of a normalfag who told me to watch Hunter x Hunter.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Normalfags leads to casualization
Casualization leads to shittier and shittier shows following the same pattern
sword art and its constant stream of self-insert MMO fantasy anime
Due to being popular, these shitty shows get multiple seasons and then other shows copy them. Cycle repeats.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Has Sup Forums finally been taken over by /v/?

John Miller
John Miller

I just want a cute girlfriend that will watch anime with me and some friend to fap together.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

The west has no or very little impact on anime. SAO is popular with teenagers, just like a lot of battle shounen are and have been. This cycle has existed for a long time, just look at fucking Dragonball.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

But anime is different because western audience has little influence on industry.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

haha f-fuck those normalfags right guys
proceeds to cry in his mothers basement

At least try to not look pathetic. Having sex doesn't mean you can't watch anime. Who the fuck are you to decide?

/r9k/

And don't forget to shoot up your uni

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

watching anime with other people
I never could do that even with my one weeb friend.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

3DPD no exceptions

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

To be honest most of the comments can be found on r9k I'm not even joking when I aay you guys would like it better there
and don't come back

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

I had a girlfriend.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Follow the money train. Unless retards want MCs with substance you suffer.

Normalfag tier shows like Habanero is selling well in Japan

The era of generic Toonami/Netflix tier action anime is a bad and inevitable thing. I'm not a fan of the Endrides of lewd shovelware like I couldn't become a hero and Henneko but wannabes of various action shows just leads to Canaans and Kibas.

William Carter
William Carter

Sure is Summer in here.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

And it's only the beginning, user.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Doesn't normalfag mean people who blogshit and bring their real life to every post while being afraid of different and weird tastes?
I thought it never really had anything to do with you yourself but how you post. This is an anonymous imageboard after all, you can be whoever you want.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Each successive generation of rape babies lost more of it's history and culture and became more accustomed to opening up their asses for their colonial overlords who have selectively bred them to be effeminate and servile, with pleasingly soft bodies and self-lubricating asses

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

because some anime is good? the main reason most normies dont watch it, is due to it being associated with outcasts and children.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

stay mad normalfag

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

This is what it would be, but the amount of retards here that think its synonymous with having sex atleast once are either plain autistic or just using buzzwords to trying so hard to fit in.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

a normalfag is just a normal person, or what Sup Forums perceives as normal.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

replying to such obvious bait

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Go get drunk and fuck some whore normalfag.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

But SAO is good you faggot

Ethan James
Ethan James

That's what it means on /r9k/.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Don't do this.

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

(You)

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

That's because /r9k/ is the normalfag board. That whole board is designed about blogshitting

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Sup Forums has had /v/ crossboarders since '05 at least. Being raided by /v/ or /b/ is nothing special or new. It used to be the main reason /i/ would get any traffic at all.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

9gag is not a normalfag board. normal fag isnt even someone who blogs, its someone who is the average person, a pleb, who is into mainstream shit and has mainstream ethics. /adv/ is a normalfag board.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

normalfags don't like SAO

that we could agree.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

2008 called. It wants it meme back.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

/r9k/ is like the opposite of a normalfag board.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

/r9k/
9gag
I don't even

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

meant /r9k/. 9gag is a normie site.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

now THAT's shitposting

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

I don't understand the hate, it's pointless.
Anyway anime has always been mainstream here,never stopped me from enjoying what I enjoy.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

We have this same thread every fucking year about normalfags invading Sup Forums.
Every fucking year it's neckbesrds spouting off about how it's terrible.
Every fucking year nothing happens. Anyone that is new gets acclimated to the place and life goes on. Then we jump to the next boogeyman to be scared of.
I hate all of you.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

kill yourself amerifats you shit up everything

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

the neck beards are just spiteful because they are are too autistic to fit in. i like this board but the community here is so fucking edgy

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Play with a girl when I was 5 years old girl move away i forgot about girl .

Same girl move next to me when I was 15 girl ask me out I say yes.

girlfriend ask me have you ever kiss a girl befor I say yes but I never kiss a girl befor I fuck it up.

girlfriend ask do you want to have sex I say no because I'm too shy.

ex girlfriend move away Never see her again.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Clearly from this thread, you guys seem very mad and anxious about your precious normalfags.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

the mods will never make this the background music on all boards again
https://youtu.be/Kr0tTbTbmVA
I miss old Sup Forums

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

Nice blog, faggot.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Not really most normies stick to generic shounen anime. And sometimes they like edgy shounens like Mirrai Nikki.

I know normies who watch anime they watch all the generic shounen bullshit, use words like "kawaii" in their sentences and call themslves otakus.

But most normies don't even know more than 3 anime studios,don't have a favorite seiyuu,manga, hentai artists etc etc and in general they don't read much manga especially not seinen ones.

Most normies probably haven't even watched more than 50 anime.
Normies watch 2h of anime just so they can't talk 2000 hour about that anime. Like i said that's the diffrent between normies and "real" anime fans.
They watch anime to be quirky and trendy. They watch anime so they can call themselves otaku and talk about how SAO is one of the best anime ever.
They don't watch anime just to watch anime. Just because they like it.

They're disgusting, they're fake. And if this go on it will have a negative effect on the anime industrie just like all the normie gamers had a negative effect on the game industrie.

In the future we'll only get SAOs and Mirrai Nikkis if those fucking otakus get their way.

I know them and i mean literally. I know some of them personal they don't give a fuck about anime they only care about being an otaku.
But i guess i'm to pessimistic they're also many real anime fans which oppose those fuckers who try to infiltrate the community and change it into an edgy quirky special snowflake trend.

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

hey tumblr. how fares your visit here?

pic related.

Kevin James
Kevin James

Have you learnt nothing from anime? When girl asks you to have sex, you don't refuse. She had to strengthen her resolve to ask you and by refusing, you refuse her kokoro.

Carter Price
Carter Price

This was an anime I was talking about.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Stay mad faggot.
more than 50 shows
Try more than 10 user.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

normie
ESL- tier paragraphs and grammar

Oh fuck off to /r9k/, retard

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

they have already won. look at the most popular anime. i am friends with normies in university.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

It is.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Mirrai Nikki was good though. Yuno was literally a miracle of the universe.

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

replying to /co/
gee wonder why a lot of misinformed newfags new to anime saying shit while people like you replying to him.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Don't fight the normies, become normie and ilfiltrate their homes. Fight them from inside.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Oh hey, /v/ermin faggy

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

It's cute that you think normalfags don't buy into the retarded SJW shit.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

It was garbage, but it was entertaining garbage. 9th best girl.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

he thinks the normalfags are supporting anime industry
I wonder how many BDs you bought last year.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

You didn't spam the guro to stop this from happening. When are you going take responsibility? These normalfags are basically your children that you got from not protecting your Sup Forums.

If you aren't taking steps to protect Sup Forums it's your responsibility to at least raise the newcomers with proper board etiquette.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Your mom is edgy

also
they are are too autistic to fit in
are are
Seems like newfags are a bunch of ESL. You are more welcome to fuck off

Also are you a normalfag? Do you have anxiety? Are you outcaster?

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

They buy cruchyroll subscriptions, Shonen jump subscriptions, videogames, etc. That stuff isn't BDs, but it all goes back to the owners of the IP.
The people who really get shafted by normies are the animation studios. The creators themselves are doing just fine.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

You are more welcome
ESL

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

normalfags support the anime industry
You are a newfag and normalfag even if you inb4ed
The west has literally no impact on anime

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Why the fuck this thread filled with the phrase ''normie''? Are they a bunch pretending to be neet newfags?

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Shut the fuck up and do as I said

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

Creators of science and technology, philosophers, mathematicians.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

It's beyond the ability of mortal men to fight against such forces..

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

I wasn't fully development to have sex now I am.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Wanting a girlfriend is stupid, and you should feel stupid!

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

The people who really get shafted by normies are the animation studios. The creators themselves are doing just fine.
Read this again and realize why you're stupid.

Who are the creators of anime?

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

i have been coming on Sup Forums for years, although i rarely come on Sup Forums because the majority are autists like you

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

The word normie is older than your time here, newfriend.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

It's a "good" character trapped in a good show. Take Yuno out and there would be no good reason to watch the show.
Most other characters are like there were written by a 14 year old edgelord.
The stories has many plot and logic holes.
I would still watch a second season just so i can see Yuno again even though the anime is shit.
But then again i also watch shit shows without any good character.

It's one thing to watch a shitty anime and say

"Yeah this is a shitty anime but i enjoy the setting" and another thing like many normies do "I like the anime so it must be a good anime hurrr durr because it can't be that i like something bad hurr durr".
Fucking normies they're so narcissistic. Most people have in some way ir another a bad taste. I have a bad taste. But those normie fuckers think they have a good taste by default. Unbelievable arrogant.
Obviously i generalizing things there are normies decent normies which only want to have a good time.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

what are ESLs,hue/seamonkey?

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Rika is best Haganai.
pervert
genius
That's as good as it gets.

Rika is impeccable.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

Shut up fucking retard

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

ESL = English as Second Language
Hue = Brazil
SEA = Southeast Asia

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

The people who write the LNs or Manga that the anime is based on. Or the studio owners in the rare event the anime was made in house.

That's not my problem, that's the studios problem. They're playing middle man on IPs instead of making more shit in house. They lose out with overseas sales and brand development in other areas. And it's completely unrealistic to expect people to import BDs when they can stream material online.

Logan Young
Logan Young

Fucking Hell. I'd say he should suicide yet he doesn't even deserve that much, a car crash should do the trick.

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

/a/utists getting butthurt about the word normie when it has existed for over 30 years

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

Yozora is one of the worst girls I've seen.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

So you admitting for being a filthy faggot.

Guess what, the only way to maintain this place from cancer and by cancer I mean facebook, reddit, etc, is to tell them to fuck off

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

What a retard.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Because it's associated with the ''le frog lol xD'' shit this why

Fuck off normie

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

What the fuck is this English?

Is that the state of Sup Forums nowadays? Jesus.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Sorry, im typing in a pig scren, also fik off

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

You either die a NEET or you become a normie.

JUST KIDDING, FAGGOT.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

Whay are normalfag boards objectively better than nerd ones? Just compare Sup Forums, /v/ and /co/ to boards like /sp/, /out/ or /o/
The first are full of raging autistuic manchildren, the others are way more chill with more fun and banter allowed.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Most of the girls now won't grow up. a 14 year old in a 22 year old body.

I wish I could date a girl from Sup Forums

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Fuck off and reread his second paragraph.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

They won't grow up? Are you feeding them loli hormones?

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Holy shit, normalfags really fucking hitting this hard.

Whoa Sup Forums has become like any other shit board, so sad

William Thompson
William Thompson

/r9k/ crossboarding losers on full force in this thread.
Where are the mods? Delete this shitty thread.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

I wish I could date a girl from Sup Forums

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

Because being a normalfag isn't a bad thing. In fact it's preferable because it means you know how to carry a conversation so the board becomes better.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

toonami help fund Big O S2
toonami got FLCL S2 and S3 in collaboration with Production I.G.
I can understand the hate for Tripfags, yet what you typed about him is ironic.

And even then, mangaka like the duo Nico Tanigawa have thanked fans overseas.

Moreover, Panty and Stocking it's a homage to Western animation and the adult-tier humour.

Same as with Bebop and Champloo respectively using jazz and hip-hop and other influences.

If it is not the studio itself, then at least, Directors are conscious of the fans around the world.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Because you're a crossboarder faggot, who just wants epic memes for facebook

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

he thinks that having sex doesn't make you a normie
Unless you were raped in middle school and then fell into being a shut in for the next 15 years or something then yeah.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Just post loli to keep them away, even better if its a wall of lolis

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Here you goo, this is fucking new Sup Forums for you

wishing to date a fucking girl on Sup Forums. YOU ARE A GIRL! WHAT ARE YOU? A LESBIAN?

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Anime, cartoons, and videogames attract the lowest common denominator. You get neckbeards, virgins, people who are normies but at the bottom of their social group, and more.
Those other boards attract cool people like Hikers, Athletes, Australians, Cute Girls, and Bodybuilders.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Nah, this thread should be purged as whole. Mods will do it soon, but we can do it more quickly with our porn

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

It's not forbidden, girls can love girls in 21st century. .

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Sup Forums created the word normalfag before /r9k/ even existed. You are quite delusional.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Then do it, loli porn is their weakness because it goes to their rep for posting in a pedo site

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

You asked for something away more epik

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

/r9k/ does nothing but blog about themselves and discuss 3DPD, they're normalfags incarnate.

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

t. normalfag

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

I think you mean /v/ created the word

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

/tv/ is full of normalfags and it's the second worst board after /b/

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

More, do it , take Sup Forums to being the bogeyman it was years ago

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Because you are one.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

The normalfags who bully the robots there are normalfags. The robots with 0 friends, no sex and no job are not normalfags. Pretty simple

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

cool people like Australians

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Nope, they're failed normalfags who cry about not being one

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

But they all wish they could have the life of people that are making fun of them. They're just failed normalfags.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

/r9k/ dont even use normalfag, they use normies since they cant handle the fag suffix.
/pol/ is objectivily worse than /tv/ user.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

/a/ is full of normalfags now
can't leave this shithole because other places that talk about anime are even worse

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

I'm a guy girls on Sup Forums gonna be like Tomoko anyway.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Hurr muh ESL boogeyman
There were always foreigners on Sup Forums.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

why can't you be content with your shitty life you're such a normalfag

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Yes, doing nothing but wishing you had a girlfriend and could go to parties like everyone else makes you a normalfags. It's time you accepted it dumb frogposter.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

this is related to my interests

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Then purge, remember pre-/q/ days. Become a boogeyman for the anime normalfag sites

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Americunts who mostly speak only in English bitching about peaople knowing multiple languages

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

because "normalfags" dont browse Sup Forums
the people who browse /out/ and /o/ genuinely love their respective hobbies, unlike most normalfags who do things just for attention
and hence why they are top tier people

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

is this from the manga or doujin?

Jacob King
Jacob King

I don't think this kind of stuff scares away normalfags. They used it on me when I was new here and it made me stay.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

"normalfags" dont browse Sup Forums
Is the sky also green?

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

I don't understand why Sena isn't the obvious choice. Great body, rich, has otaku hobbies, and isn't outright mean-spirited the way Yozora is.

Is there a point to picking the difficult, bitchy girl? I mean, you'd think that your average guy would pick the one that would get him laid easiest.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

This. They love what they do, nothing else. Normalfags don't have genuine love their hobbies

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

shit quality. That's what you get for evading on your phone.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Do you want me to post guro than?

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

No, normie-kun, they use it because it's shorter and has a cynical tinge to it.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Read the thread and find out.

Gavin White
Gavin White

why are people watching anime? I can not understand.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

That's why loli and shota are a real solution, it works on normalfags everytime

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

/r9k/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page