Liking a filthy vampire demon wraith

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

He even said so himself.

Also is Emilia really Satella or what?

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

She's not.

Except when she is and the world fucking ends.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

WN:

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/

Spoiler pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Reminder that the pastebin is a very short summary of the arcs so far.

Q&A (not translated)
http://pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG

Are there any anons willing to translate this shit

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

So was Emilia possessed by Satella when she said her name was Satella in the first or second episode?

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Maybe

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

How did you people get past the first episode, let alone enjoy it??

This show is so fucking bad.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

Puck is the kind of secondary I always wish a show would have. The annoying as fuck "He's a bad person who's trying to steal my Emilia" type of pets are fucking cancer

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Do you retards actually need to make 7 threads at the same time?

Check the fucking catalog next time.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

not Liking a filthy vampire demon wraith

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

how did you people get past the first episode
Because it seemed to me at least, that the first episode was a satire of all the fantasy rpg anime out there, especially when he figured out he had no special powers, thus with that notion I had my expectations high on the future episodes and continued through.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

how did you people get past the first episode
I sat there and watched it

:^)

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

Yeah, it looked like that at the beginning, but after a couple minutes it became apparent that the writing was actually just bad.

The show had a cool premise that they could have done a lot with, but the MC is just so fucking stupid.

Honestly, this was the first time I ever got actually angry and frustrated at how stupid a character was. Even within anime, which has pretty dumb MCs to account for slow viewers, this was a new low.

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Because it gets better.
Really what you hate is not the first episode but the main character. Everything but that in the first few episodes is great.
But if you can't stand it then the series isn't for you and it won't get better for you since you'll be distracted the whole time then come on Sup Forums to complain

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Really what you hate is not the first episode but the main character.

You are right. Maybe I'll give it another shot, but I don't think I can stand another 24 minutes of that idiot.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Maybe you should look for help, is not normal to get this angry for something like this user

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

that's my point. He was just THAT stupid. Who wrote this fucking character?

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

What is wrong with Subaru?

inb4
overly genki and acts like a retard

someone needs to watch epi 8 then

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

No, we need more.

Get back to /vg/ and check out thread quality there, generalshitter

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Wait so you haven't actually watched past the first episode?

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

kimochi warui

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

Not wanting to rem ram Beatrice's felt....

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

If you open the threads about this anime, do you read through the ones that have a lot of replies, like the one with around 400, or do you just skip to the bottom and don't bother reading through all of it?

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

I watched three eps

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

I skim through and read posts with a few (you)s

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

he's fucking retarded. he doesn't realize that he gets revived after death until like the 4th time. He also acts like an an absolute retard the whole first episode.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

Puck is Subaru tough.

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

I'll read posts where the text is long enough to change the size of the post box, I skip most of the greentexting/single word/sentence posts that contribute nothing and only want to write for the sake of someone else seeing hteir opinion without giving a shit to the thread at all.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

Certainly anime is just an advertising tool but it's a shame we won't get to the good stuff. Maybe the slow as fuck manga scanlations.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

bump

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

Rem a cute.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Puck a cute

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

bad writing
synonymous with "I don't like this show but I'm not intelligent enough to expand on why."

"Bad Writing" is one of the most overused bullshit people say when they attempt to sound intelligent.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Arc 3 is arguably the best arc in the series, and we are getting it in the second cour.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

yes because summoned in a different word is normal and happens every day right? fucking faggot

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Didn't realize this was 2 cour.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

4th?

That's so untrue.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Beako = best girl.

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Anime and manga had a different feel for this. The way the manga was translated, it read to me as "(I am) disgusting". The anime, on the other hand felt like he was saying "I'm physically ill". Which one of these is closer to source material?

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

It's the latter. "Kimochi warui" means both of those things, but in this context (he literally starts vomiting because he can't stand keeping up with his facade) it's clear he genuinely feels sick.

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

thanks, kind user

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

so where do you read the LN's

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Re:minder

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

where is haremshit?

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

I doubt it. Maybe she was subtly influenced or something.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

subaru supposedly can't talk about his curse
he goes to beatrice asking about curses and the witch of envy
even goes so far as to monologue in front of her about his loops and how he has died so far

Is it because he's in a library or because Betty is best girl?

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

CRIPPLING DEPRESSION

William Lopez
William Lopez

I want to fuck puck

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

I understand bad writing as a failure to convey the character's intentions/feelings/actions, failure to explain a situation properly or just general stupidity/illogical stuff.

So for example in the first loop when Subaru kept going like an idiot after dying the first time looks like bad writing. Or when he somehow fucking stabbed himself with the little gun's knife. Or the jackie-chan antics. Or that emilia accepted him far too easily when he got over the first loop.
Some might not feel convinced by his motivations so far, his attachment to emilia, why he tries so hard for the girl that killed him.
There's also some inconsistency because they try to sell him as a smart guy but he has acted like a real dipshit most of the time.

I think people have legit reasons to be mad, or at least disappointed.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

/a/thread/141883509#p141906679
>He gets fed up and says how cheap her love is that she must repeat it over and over
/a/thread/141883509#p141906707
>basically drowning herself in the concept of love and only desiring a [relationship] with him while treating him like an object.
You know, that really reminds me of someone else. Maybe not to the same degree, but it almost makes it ironic.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

I like alot of things about Re:Zero but it's impossible to say that the writing is excellent. I think it's better than most Isekai works, but it has its heavy flaws.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

because they try to sell him as a smart guy
Are you watching the same show? At most, he's just aware of the typical cliches in this sort of fantasy world, which mostly just backfires. Subaru is portrayed as an idiot who has no real idea what he's doing.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

At this point I'm pretty sure that the cat is the culprit.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

I have no idea why this show is being hailed as some penultimate masterpiece.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

It shouldn't be. If more happens later, then that would be that. It's nothing too special at the moment. This whole shit just started with some shitposters giving some dumbass criticisms, which caused people to defend it. Now here we are.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Because time reset gimmick. That is literally the entire reason.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

its not even time reset nice try summerfag

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

cover of Re:Zero short stories novels.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Rip summer.
Hold the door

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

NTR? where ?

#TeamRem

#TeamEmilia

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

She relates to her because she is love starved.

James Jackson
James Jackson

Are any of the novels translated yet?

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

n o

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

How does this work for Beatrice? Does she know he is dying all the time?

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Nah. The time reset is basically just there to reinforce the main point. The protagonist isn't strong, smart, or generally capable enough to actually do anything without horribly dying. It turns out random Japanese NEETs don't make the best heroes in, or adapt quickly to, a fantasy universe.

This certainly isn't enough to make the story genius or anything, but it seems to introduce some nice twists to an overused and rather boring premise.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

This series has a real lack of waifu material. Emilia is just plain and boring, the sisters barely have any personality.
Only beatrice has more to her going on than just being cute.

Even cerberus and kiznaiver have better girls than this.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

the rules are loose

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Trying to focus on the girls.
Not the manly men.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Rem will always be second in Subaru's heart.

She doesn't deserve this.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

Can't he explain more in detail that he got suddenly transported from another world with no magic no furrys and all that jazz(leaving out the part of return by death)? That might have been more convincing for blue before she killed him

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

It probably sounds considerably less coherent for other people than it is portrayed for us.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

Emilia is just plain and boring
That's so Subaru can profess his cheap love over and over, all while treating her as an object as his main game heroine.

After that long spoiler post at the end of the last thread, I'm pretty sure Subaru is meant to parallel Satella in a lot of ways. Even if he doesn't realize it.

James Hall
James Hall

That's just because anytime Subaru makes any progress he just dies and it resets. Emilia has great potential but Felt is obviously the thinking mans choice, she just hasn't been in any episodes in forever.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Felt belongs to Reinhardt now. Subaru doesn't stand a chance ever since Emilia whisked him away to the mansion.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Well, it's quite apparent that Subaru is the furthest thing from a thinking man. Good thing Reinhardt has good taste.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

The only time when the rule applies is when he directly tries to talk about it to others, if he's talking to himself, that is actually a loophole considering he indirectly said things about his return by death when the whole confrontation with Elsa occurred but no one knew what he was talking about.

William Price
William Price

ED is out already? That's fast.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

how many episodes until third arc started ?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Is there anyone actually saying that, or are you just deciding in your head that people are saying that?

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Another thing to note is if he's in a closed space within a different reality with no influence from the witch, he can yap all he wants.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

short stories novels.
is this new stuff or was this also in the WN

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

So Subaru is basically Satella's reincarnation in the flesh, right?
I read a spoiler that she supposedly knows along with Puck but so far the anime haven't really showed any signs of it unless I am retarded.

I picked this show up last night, enjoying it so far. It gets more exciting for every episode.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Think of the LN as a parallel but a huge improvement of the writing style, unnecessary details and much more flow. These are mostly details elaborated in the LN and may or may not have been in the WN but the same idea applies as they are canon.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

no one know that except witch of greed

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

So Subaru is basically Satella's reincarnation in the flesh, right?
No. Their exact circumstances are unclear, but she was the one who summoned him and gave him his power. Doesn't that make her his main heroine by his own logic? It can be assume that he's her agent in the world, whether he knows it or not.

Now, this spoiler has already been released and spread around, but there's a whole thing where she's obsessively in love with him for some reason. No one knows exactly why, but it's probably connected to how Emilia looks like her.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

This image symbolizes how Emilia and Subaru make out while Rem lay there comatose

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

You know what would really freshen up this genre?

A protagonist who isn't a hikki-neet.

David Adams
David Adams

But Sup Forums hates Deathmarch.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

the WN is better than the LN desu, LN change and remove much things
You know what would really freshen up this board?

that summerfags should go back to MAL/Reddit

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Isn't the fact that it follows so many LN tropes kind of the point?

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

WN is better than LN.
WN had problems with the flow of the writing. Not as coherent as the LN. Unnecessary details of the WN is removed and the LN's has a better impact.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

So an user pointed this out to me in the OP(during the scene where the girls spin around Subaru and Emilia). Is this the witch of envy?

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

yandere maids

My two greatest fetishes together at last

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

The first loop, where he just died, thinks is some kind of hallucination or shit and calls for Satella only to get BTFO? Most people would do that, she was his only familiar face and he didnt knew what Satella is.

And as far as Emilia(mansion) herself knows, she's known Subaru's for a few days and he saved her life and she only met him by night. Don't mix time lines.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

This. I can't stand them at all. I hate every single one of them and wish they would just die off. I was so upset when I first saw Puck because I assumed it would be more of the same, bu the turned out great.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Beako a besto.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

This whole show is basically yandere lovers heaven

James Butler
James Butler

It seems to be more about delivering them with a twist, but yes. It's kind of the point. Reinhardt's existence is almost a parody.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Puck is a bro

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

now I want to play Kamidori

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Yandere
Killing their target

THAT'S NOT TRUE YANDERE

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

I want to destroy her bowel

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

Well, you always have Satella who is a by the book example of a yandere.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Why does Reinhardt specifically chose tot serve Felt as his knight? I'm sure someone of his caliber has a lot of candidates wanting him to protect their ass.

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

He's a man who knows what he likes.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Emilia has great potential but Felt is obviously the thinking mans choice, she just hasn't been in any episodes in forever.

That's because Feldt is another royal candidate and one of the enemy.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

I agree. In fact my current theory is that Reinhardt arrested her because the insignia was giving some kind of indication that she was a royal candidate.

John Garcia
John Garcia

theory
Nigga that shit is all but straight up confirmed.
The insignia glows in her hands because she's a royal candidate.
The sole reason Rein took her in at all is because she might be an illegitimate child of the royal family, hence why he said NOT taking her in would be a crime he couldn't ignore.
Pay some fucking attention before you make sixty billion theories, Jesus.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

I have a theory too. I believe if Subaru dies he has the ability to return to a checkpoint from before his death.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

I fail to see how that contradicts my theory?

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

how are divided the arcs in the novels ?

arc 1: novel 1
arc 2: novel 2, 3
arc 3: novels ?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Who would dress their child like this?

William Scott
William Scott

agree but the removed thing like this

When Subaru runs off from the mansion, his first instinct after deciding to kill himself is to stab his throat with the pen he had. Stained with his own blood, that pen is the same pen he used to scratch at his own hands. Subaru is eventually unable to do it.
Subaru eventually notices that someone was following him. It's a pack of wild animals that look like huge wolves. Since he can't kill himself, Subaru has the bright idea to have these wild beasts finish him off. It was a bad idea. Instead of finishing him off quickly, the wild animals decide to rip and tear his arms and legs first to make sure he doesn't escape. Subaru notices how bad of an idea this is and fight backs. In the ensuing fight, Subaru manages to kill one of the beasts by tossing him off a cliff. This action causes the other beasts to back off. Heavily injured, Subaru passes out on that cliff.

Those are the big differences. When Subaru wakes up, he finds out that Beatrice healed all the wounds he received when fighting those beasts. The two have their talk where Subaru finds out that this route is completely dead/hopeless. The rest of the stuff is mostly the same as the anime/manga. The way he kills himself is the same too.

rem only killed him once and only because he acted supicious and now shes doing pretty much everything for him even he would choose emillia

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Rem is the second place in his heart.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

No one. Go figure, the child dresses herself.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

In which episode is satella physically going to appear? (iloveyou scene)
Also any image of satella from manga/LN?

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

she covers up
Absolutely disgusting.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

uh, that's pretty obvious user

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

wanting a slut waifu

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

They never animate the volume when maids and Emilia are raped by Witch Hunters, and Subaru is skinned alive and crucified

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

the author is besties with KonoSuba's author

I figured he had a major hardon for snuff

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

MC is stupid
I could totally do it soo much better
Stop trying to self insert, it's not about inserting and thinking about the best situation's

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

I'm pretty sure you're just making that up.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

She's not a slut! She's pure!

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

of course

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

exactly, that's why she covers up

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

I'm interested in the lore, but I'm just finding it super difficult to relate to this MC. I'm mainly invested in it just for the world-building and trying to figure out what his deal is. The aggravation demands confirmation.
Mainly, why he cares so much about this girl and winning her over. Why is he associating with these people and taking all of this abuse? Who cares if this chick likes him or not? If he just want to get laid, why not use his mysterious time capturing voodoo device from the future called a cell-phone to impress some drunk tavern wenches with selfies? Why can't he go on his own mission, learn about the world, and take advantage of his quasi-immortality to master skills and become a boss? Why is his number one priority to make an ass of himself for people he doesn't know? Learning magic was a step in the right direction, but not a big enough one. There is so much wasted potential.
I get the kid not having much experience with women and acting like a spaz, but this seems excessive. He saw a cute chick and instantly decides she's his soul mate. This trope gives me ulcers.
Also, these maids. These maids have all the charm of snapping turtles. After verbally defecating on him immediately after he woke up, they trained him in the bare minimum as their new coworker. Because of this, he decides that he is ready to kill himself for their sake.
And this profoundly rude magic loli that he simply must keep talking to, because he must stay in this mansion, to try making these rudeass maids like him, and protect this random chick, because he loves her, because...white hair? Why, dude? Would he have acted like this for any girls he met for the first time? Is it because he thinks they're cute? That's inane. This is beyond putting pussy on a pedestal, this is putting the pussy on a satellite.

I hope there's more to it than this, but it's getting hard to push through. I just keep watching because I think the universe he's stuck in has potential to be interesting.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Mostly because things will get fucked if he doesn't intervene.

In the first arc emilia dies if he hadn't helped. Now Rem will die if he doesn't help. He ran off before but because of the hand-holding scene he feels they are good people and feels obligated to help them.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Is this a sex position?

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

She's so pure she doesn't need to cover up.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Most of that has answers of you actually watch the show and take your ADHD meds.

The rest is either in the spoilers or too end game even for the novel

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Didn't Rinehart rape her in one of those parallel universes where everyone died?

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

Went back to see and the same image appears in an earlier pat of the OPM. So it likely is just Emilia looking distressed.

Owen Green
Owen Green

Actually, I'm pretty sure the MC making terrible decisions is part of the point. He's not very smart or even all that self-aware. From some of the spoilers I've seen posted before, he's even a bit of a hypocrite.

Even now, it's pretty damned obvious that this has already landed him in a pile of shit, and it's only going to get worse if he doesn't take a proper long look at himself. We know he's making the wrong decisions, but all we can do is watch as he'll inevitably fuck everything up.
Subaru isn't a clever man, nor does he think deeply about the things he should. The only reason he can play the hero is his quasi-immortality, as he's otherwise completely unfit for the role, and even then I don't think he'll be able to keep it up. The beginning of the anime showed that Subaru had a keen interest in romance and played quite a few games with a similar premise, so I can see what he's probably trying to emulate. I'm pretty sure he's referred to Emilia as the main heroine before.

The shit in the big spoiler last thread really stuck out at me because of that. Subaru is a bit like the Witch himself. He desperately wants to be loved and have a romance just like in his games, with himself as the hero everyone loves and admires. At the same time, he's become increasingly desensitized to his own death and killing himself only seems to get easier for him.

I don't think he's ever going to actually become the beloved hero he wants to be.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Rem = Ram > Emilia > Felt > Beatrice

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

imagine ravaging her throat-pussy while holding on to her drills like it was your life

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

It's not rape if it's Reinhardt. You know that guy probably has a blessing on his dick so every woman wants it.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

Nah man. It was rape. He went full Anakin Skywalker

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Q&A (not translated)
http://pastebin.com/t5RnzWtG
translation never

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

Except the only ones that don't look like an effeminate twink is Rom and alternate world Steve Jobs

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

Is there any content or parts of the story that are exclusive to the LNs?

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Retarded lewdposter, I suppose.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

this shit is for real ?

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

I'd love to fill your mouth, I suppose.

Angel Green
Angel Green

His self reflection is the thing that makes him a much better person and improve (still an idiot but that isn't exactly bad) as a character with those flaws. The suffering in this series is basically his own hero's journey where the universe constantly wants to fuck with him and get out of the bad situation with great difficulty and effort. He is being pounded until he shapes up as a man constantly which is why he is one of the best protagonists in LN/WN I've read despite his flaws.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

long spoiler post
Care to post it?

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Lewdposters are truly the worst.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

So why did Emilia comfort some loser who can't do a job for 2 days and starts crying like the world ended.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

She knows something is up.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

/a/thread/141883509#p141906622
/a/thread/141883509#p141906651
/a/thread/141883509#p141906679
/a/thread/141883509#p141906707
/a/thread/141883509#p141906731

It's not my post or a spoiler for the whole story, just the bit where Satella came up. However, I noticed that a lot of his accusations about Satella's love seemed to apply to his own. Constantly repeating how much he loves someone he barely knows and treating as a "main heroine" more than as a person at times.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

So what does the witch cult think about Natsuki? I take it that they identify each other by smell or something

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Does that ever amount to anything later?

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Whoops.

That was supposed to be a reply to you.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

I'm animeonly.
There is a scene in the latest episode where Puck and Emilia explicitly discuss him breaking down.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

They barf a couple times, that's for sure. But he's the biggest pain in the ass for the villains, including the wise magical negro.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

I can imagine there's some initial confusion because in Subaru is wondering why they are bowing their head down

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

So basically Subaru makes Emilia go crazy with his cringe like he did to most viewers of episode 8, and then Emilia now Satella kills half the world and becomes an autistic dumbass for love like MC. Right?

Camden Price
Camden Price

Is the second manga serialization going on?
Wondering because the third serialization is at volume 2 at this point.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

They mistakened him for one of their leaders by his smell. But Subaru as of now, he is number one on the shit list for most of the cult.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

yes

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

That woman isn't a yandere. She just has a sick fetish.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

She got mad when he killed himself
Why?

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

sick fetish.
best fetish and still better than scat,ntr,

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Fuck if I know. Still, I'm betting the Emilia route leads to a bad end, especially with that similarity there.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

/a/thread/141883509#p141906622 →
/a/thread/141883509#p141906651 →
/a/thread/141883509#p141906679 →
/a/thread/141883509#p141906707 →
/a/thread/141883509#p141906731 →

That's really fucking creepy how Subaru's love is basically one crazy step away from Satella's.

Subaru loves Emilia. He doesn't love 'her', he's in love with the concept of her, her body, and her as an objective in and of itself to justify his own deaths and all the suffering he goes through, and as a means by which he might maintain his own sanity. He treats her basically like an object, forcing his feelings on her, regardless of rejection or response. Worse yet, for each loop he goes through, he increasingly solidifies his perverted 'love' for Emilia, and the less he treats her like a person, and more an object.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if Satella went through very similar events as Subaru is going through in another timeline. Eventually, her own unreciprocated love over decades of looping broke her, just like it will for Subaru. I'm sure Subaru probably also died in her timeline as the coup de grace.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Wouldn't you be upset if the man you loved killed himself just to get away from you?

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Either because she LOVESLOVESLOVESLOVESLOVESLOVES him and doesn't want to see him die like that or he's just her future vessel and he can't die so she can posses him in the future

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

I don't understand people like you who don't watch anime constantly high or drunk

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Satella possessing Subaru's body.

Lewd. I wonder if she'd impregnate anyone?

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

I agree with you. That similarity is scary, the fact that the story is making use of his annoying shallow personality even that far into the story to make a point is pretty cool. Maybe this story is about the shallow love Otakus have for their waifus.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

Author has already stated that he hasn't meat satella by the end of Arc 3 and then later said what you just saw in that QnA. Satella isn't Emilia, writer has already confirmed that so that theory is ded

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Why do Rem/Ram call Subaru 'balls' in the manga?

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

I don't think she is sane enough to process it that far. Maybe she cursed him because the idiot died every time she summoned him.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

Satella isn't Emilia, writer has already confirmed that so that theory is ded
There goes my interest in this series.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Barusu

That is playing with su-Ba-ru

Luke King
Luke King

It gets better after a couple eps in but holy fuck I hate the MC so much

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

her personality is yandere as fuck though

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

It's not, chill.

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

Citation needed

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

Well, you could stretch and say that she already did in the past, that's why Emilia looks like here.

Genes and all, you know?

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

look up fanart of meido sisters
same breast size

Kayden King
Kayden King

There's probably an element of that in there, but it's hardly the whole thing.
Well, there's probably still a connection there, it's just unclear on what it is exactly. I don't think her resemblance to Satella is a mere coincidence.
She's the Witch of -Envy- who desperately wants love. I'm pretty sure she's capable of understanding being denied something she wants.
I think that's intentional.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Well, that sounds good, though I'm sure he's still got plenty of old flaws left to hammer out and a lot more new ones to make.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Subaru loves Emilia. He doesn't love 'her', he's in love with the concept of her, her body, and her as an objective in and of itself to justify his own deaths and all the suffering he goes through, and as a means by which he might maintain his own sanity.
except he also love rem they have even kids in the "what if" chapters

cliche plotwirst
thanks god

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

She's the Witch of -Envy- who desperately wants love. I'm pretty sure she's capable of understanding being denied something she wants.
Maybe Subaru went so crazy for Emiliaafter she confesses her love on her dead bed that he became her.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

I get that it's intentional but god damn it makes watching the whole thing tough. Am I right in guessing that the curse got flipped on Rem because of Beakos contract and Subaru is too full retard to figure that out?

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

cliche plotwirst
thanks god
Yes better than a cliche story with a girl he saved during his time trying to get under Emilia's pants, who then falls in love for him and turns Yandere. At least with her being Emilia it challenges the MC.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Are you saying Satella is a crossdressing Subaru?

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

No, you don't understand. He legitimately loves Rem and that relationship developed organically.

Emilia is his perverted raison d'etre and has always been it. She's #1 in his mind for that reason, even if it isn't real love.

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

Yes exactly after he becomes the Witch of Envy.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Suddenly I want to see Subaru slowly transform into Satella/Emilia over a period of months.

Genderbending is such a top-tier fetish.

Selfcest end?

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

spoiler
Wrong.

Maybe a full crazy Yandere Subaru fusioned with Emilia.

That's why "Satella" loves him so much: he's just projecting

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

So, that's why Satella wasn't compatible to become a Witch? Because "she" was a man all along?

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

she green haired loli is satella she felt in love in him because of the magic trick

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Ok I'm a little less bothered by his awful theorycrafting then

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Latest episode points to someone in the village. That's all I'll say here.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

I'm pretty sure everyone is joking about this.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

http://www.wenku8.com/novel/1/1861/index.htm

--
Looks like the Chinese have it all the way to vol 7.

In case anyone wants to use the translator. Machine translations is really decent for Chinese.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

I've heard a different user word it as "distressed" and I'm not sure which is more accurate.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Rem is Satella.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Well, I can just barely understand the gist of that. Good enough for me!

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Is Rosenvald a vampire who sucks the older sister's blood?

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

pretty sure it's because chinese and kanji are about 90% the same

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

there are people who don't know what yandere means
A yandere isn't just any violent psycho girl, they're ones who specifically love/obsess over someone to an insane level, to the point where they would kill for them. Without the love part it's just a regular crazy girl.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Why is Emilia so fucking dense?

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

she's not a yandere she's just a sadist

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

Rem is Satella.
the Witch of envy
crazy and broken
loves subaru
looks like emelia
jealous of her
is actually rem shape-shifting to look like her.
Universe where rem and Subaru got married she didn't do anything bad to them

HOLY SHIT

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

She's too pure for this world.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

HOLY SHIT, it all fits.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

you are not allowed to rape dense elves

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

More like the older sister sucks his clowndick.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Let's all avoid going full retard here.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Tell me Subaru doesn't die anymore in this arc at least

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

I mean the way she licks her lips and talks about gutting people and stuff

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Subaru never dies again, the rest of the series is his fun SoL antics living with his new best friends in the mansion.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

That's not yandere in and of itself, that's just garden variety sadism.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

you have to admit it's pretty yandere though

James Bennett
James Bennett

Except that isn't what a yandere is.

Cooper King
Cooper King

someone is tranlating the novel, he mentioned that vol 2 and 3 are already finished and is doing now vol 4, and his other guy is doing vol 1

https://yamettetranslations.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/eh-eh-eh/#comments

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

It's bullshit, but I believe it. Especially since Rem's soul is what it is right now.

Seriously, loving someone and only being able to ever be their #2 is insanely damaging, especially with Gluttony twisting her soul. She probably desperately wanted to be his #1, and so she took on the appearance of Emilia.

Dang. That would be such a depressing ending.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

he translated volume 2 and 3
hard drive got corrupted and lost it all
Fuck you.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

yandere = is shithot crazy if anyone touches her husbando

sadist = enjoys misery

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

no hes doing vol 4

https://yamettetranslations.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/ah-ah-ah/

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Is Emilia main girl because the author is waifufagging, or is it meant to be a character flaw of Subaru's that he's picking her over Rem?

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

again I only meant her personality

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Are you baiting or just stupid?

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Does he reset again before the next save point?

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

So they hold his hand when hes having a nightmare, but murder the shit out of him the next day?

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Probably, at least if I'm picking up on the right themes.
You mean she's crazy and violent.

John Powell
John Powell

It's meant to be a huge character flaw in that he's almost imprinted himself on Emilia and made her his raison d'etre.

His own love and story is quite obviously supposed to mirror Satella's. Satella absorbed the powers of the witches / Subaru is currently absorbing the powers of the bishops, Subaru has a fucked up twisted love which treats Emilia like a 'heroine' that needs saving, rather than a person, rather similar to Satella's, dialed down by one.

There's a bunch of other parallels and hints too.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

the only killed him because he acted suspicious and has a witch stench on him, did you even watched the new ep?

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

FUCK YOU, they at least could have talked to him

care for him so much they go to his room in the night and hold his hands
next day they ruthlessly murder him

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

Let's say you are in Subaru place, what's your feeling about that the most hated existence in the world is madly in love with you and causing you endless suffering? I sure as hell don't want that, I usually like yandere charcter but Satella is on new level.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

What about when he was dying from the curse? They killed him because writhing in pain and trying to get help is suspicious?

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Walking towards Emilia's room and vomiting, which is a witch cult thing.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Now I'm imagining a crazy Subaru freaking Emilia out with AISHITERU AISHITERU AISHITERU.

What if Emilia really is (or rather becomes) Satella, and the whole thing is a twisted cycle of false love?

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

He was heading for Emilia's room in the middle of the night and Ram couldn't see his face. He was also hella suspicious during the previous days, knowing where things are and being arguably too proficient. Also, witch scent.

Also, Gluttony stumbles around barfing everywhere like he was, so she couldn't take any chances. It's a witch cult thing.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

>>141918057
Witch cultists often vomit when using their powers.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

I've only watched half the first episode.
What's so great about this show ?

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

This bit felt like she was talking into my own ear because it was louder and I was wearing headphone, it fucked me up for a brief moment.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

NTR

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

but subaru-kun never died?

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

it's the MAL show of the season because it has time travel shit

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Time travel shit isn't the point. The point is having an MC incompetent enough that he needs it.

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

What if Emilia really is (or rather becomes) Satella, and the whole thing is a twisted cycle of false love?

It's quite possible that it's like one of those SciAdv games where there's no 'beginning' and they're just constantly reiterating the same actions and possibilities over and over and over again, trying to imagine a happier ending where both Satella/Emilia and Subaru can find mutual affection with each other.

Ostensibly, the Rem alternate ending didn't result in any sort of divine punishment from Satella simply because Satella's existence in that particular timeline is predicated on Subaru generally following a specific path and protecting her. The moment he abandoned Emilia to die, it meant that Emilia would never become Satella, and hence Satella couldn't influence that timeline (the nonexistence of which wouldn't blink Subaru into nonexistence because every route he follows does not require Return By Death / Satella to be possible in the first place, only likely).

Just thinking out loud here.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

MC dies an unavoidable death being bitten by a dog which he had no possible way or predicting beforehand.
incompetent

James Brown
James Brown

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

The only reason it's causing him endless suffering is because he keeps going for Emilia. If he was smart he would have gone with Reinhardt and he would have been fine. I wouldn't mind a yandere girl giving me free redos.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

again emilia is a queen candidate so poeple to try to kill her steal her insigna what excatly happened in the last arc also know one really knows who subaru is

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Fujos leave.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

See

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

they were giving him the nightmares

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

I'm a fujo and I want Subaru to end up with Rem.

They're literally perfect for one another. Shame it'll never happen canonically.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Nah is not about being a fujo is about being smart.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

But Subaru does the exact opposite of both of those things. He returns her insignia AND saves her life.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

lol

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

But he still have her scent on him, the fucking maid twin murdered him with cold eyes because of his witch smell.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

But Reinhardt only goes for cute thief lolis.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

mfw if true

Please tell me it is

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Beako>shit>everybody else.

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

Felt looks like Lishas little imouto

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Actually Reinhardt offered to Subaru if he wanted to go with him. The scent only became strong enough for her to smell because he died the first time in the mansion.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

tried to watch this but the MC is too loud, stupid and annoying

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

I would say his personality gets better but you'd still wouldn't continue.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

God I love the opening. His other self giving him a pat on the shoulder, signaling that he's gonna take it from here. Then this amazing scene where you think he's gonna walk into the light and enjoy his harem but his curse just resets the entire opening and brings him back to... ZERO. Great visuals!

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

if he gets better I'll watch it, but I don't see him doing a complete 180 or anything

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

This cute body...everybody take a look.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

We established the fact that he is a dumbass, but he's a well developed dumbass.

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

His old flaws that stay with him is his personality and that is a reminder that he needs to cover his fears and emotions like what Elsa told him. Plus it is a reminder that readers should suffer under the fact that they cannot hate him anymore for his flaws.

Camden Young
Camden Young

I don't think he'll change in the near future. Develop yes, but not change

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

you'll never wake up to this
I'd be fine with Satella if she looks identical.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

It is really good, they used quite well the elements of the show plus some red herrings and all.

He wont change like that, but you will at least understand his reasons, like in this last episode, where he acted the most hyperactive and retard of all episodes so far

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

God I love the opening. His other self giving him a pat on the shoulder, signaling that he's gonna take it from here.
That's actually the opening singer favourite part too. She also said that she singed the opening with Subaru struggling while being positive in mind. I really like how both the opening and ending are addicted to just Subaru, it's been a while to see a LN mc being this important.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

The lyrics of the OP fit Subaru very well too. And I agree, even in non-LN adaptions usually you barely see the male MC in the the OP sequence, but this one is full of Subaru.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

This is your pillow and mental support tonight

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Like pottery

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

It's so cute that Emilia started wearing green loli's flower pin all the time.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

This anime is like a frustrating Let's Play where the guy didn't bother with the tutorial and only cares about flirting with female NPC's

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

This. What the actual fuck? Subaru is doing what majority of players do by not looking for the important ideas and world and just wing it.

William Morgan
William Morgan

Life has no wiki tutorial or gamefaq qalkthrough user.

Like, I'd totally die for the crazy supersonic assassin bitch, being my normal self. But I also would try to trade my super duper magical gadget for money.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

It's not that I want to literally be in the MC's place and make their decisions for them. I can deal with a protag who I don't fundamentally agree with.

It's just that he plain sucks to watch, Watching stupid decisions is frustrating

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

I know that it's a major meme to spout this argument every time, but give me ONE (1) objectively stupid decision he made that would be something no other person would do in his position.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

wanting to save the maid who coldly murdered him because she held his hands once
I still dont get this.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

im curious what the second opening and ending gonna look like

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Rem didn't actually murder him though, she just injured him badly to get him to talk. Ram mercy killed him.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

People like to spout this meme, but his only dumb choice and irrational death was dying for the thugs and the alley.

Like, no matter where, you don't fuck with thugs, bandits, mugglers and thieves.

That said, he would've died anyway to move the plot to the "holy shit, I can ressurect reset"

Every other death was kinda unavoideable (you could stretch and say that his first death in the woods was also stupid)

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

He said he was angry at himself for not wanting to find out the answer of why he was killed. He said he didn't want to go through life the easy way and wanted to understand what pushed someone he thought cared for him to kill him.

Also the handholding to comfort him in the middle of the night made him realize that they aren't just cold-blooded and hypocrites, because then why would they try to comfort him in the middle of the night when no one else was around.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

He unusually attracted to Emilia.

Emilia is in the mansion.

He wants to live in the mansion.

If he survives the curse, Rem dies and he can't live in the mansion.

Also, he thinks they are good people, but that just his stupid side talking. That is stupid, no denying.

Colton Young
Colton Young

I hope they don't ruin it by copying Knosuba.Its better being edgy melodramatic teen drama.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

*traumatic
ftfy

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Nope, they're definitely copying Konosuba. After this loop finishes all of Subaru's troubles are gone it becomes a fun SoL comedy about Subaru's new life in this world.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Got yourself a situation, stuck in a new location without any explanation

Devote entire life to the first chick you bump into

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Whatever.I want the serious tone episode 7 to continue.I will drop this if MC does that stupid butt misadjusted Kamina pose ever again

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Did you watch episode 8?

Ethan King
Ethan King

she just injured him badly to get him to talk

That's kinda rude

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

I was considering dropping when I saw that.They made it better later so I guess I just went with it

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

doesnt

dies anyway because crazy god yandere witch

what a great world

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Why are people watching this?

We all know the conclusion to the story is never going to get animated, and we will probaily never ever read it either, the LNs not being translated,etc.

So why bother paying attention to this?

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Not reading original LNs in Japanese
/out/

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Why do people watch anything except anime originals and adaptions of extremely popular franchises?

We all know the conclusion to the story is never going to get animated
We don't actually know this.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

why are you even living if you will never achieve your dreams user

its time to let it go

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

I fucking love how Emilia still treat Subaru as a person way younger than her. I have a soft spot for older girls who desperately acts as Onee-san.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

learning a language for chines cartoons instead of learning a useful language

This series is long as fuck, there is zero chance of it getting more seasons.

I know.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Guys we all assume subaru got into this fantasy world with the ability right? but what if he was just a normal guy transfered to another world?
Curses must be placed with the touch of someone else right? Here is where subaru got his curse (power)

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

It's possible they'll continue to adapt it. Especially since it's pretty popular. At the very least, it might get some TL efforts going for the novels/manga so it's not like this all we're gonna get.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

He unusually attracted to Emilia.

Maybe he should jack off

Emilia is in the mansion.

Word. There's other girls outside of the mansion too. Maybe ones with bigger titties too even. Show em your magic cell phone from the future and see what happens.

He wants to live in the mansion.

the fuck are you doing nigga

If he survives the curse, Rem dies and he can't live in the mansion.

Ain't that a bitch. I'll be out here somewhere far away not to get murderfucked

Also, he thinks they are good people, but that just his stupid side talking. That is stupid, no denying.

Agreed

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

We all know the conclusion to the story is never going to get animated, and we will probaily never ever read it either, the LNs not being translated,etc.
Well, seeing how much effort they're putting into it, I don't think so.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

There's other girls outside of the mansion too. Maybe ones with bigger titties too even. Show em your magic cell phone from the future and see what happens.
Negro Emilia is a motherfucking half elf. You don't get qter than that famalam. Hyundai or whatever his name is is right to be obsessed with her.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Why are people watching this?

because is comedy with gore scenes, add the beta MC

What? the LN is top seller in japan, fan-translated volumes to english are well know in Sup Forums here since 2015

So why bother paying attention to this?
Because it´s another anime with "Neet, beta, loser male MC" with harem and gimmick

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

but the EX story when

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

There's other girls outside of the mansion too
Refer back to

He's unusually attracted to Emilia

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

beta MC
harem
no

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

Emilia is gonna be fucking royalty, you can't get any more beta than this.

Julian Green
Julian Green

add the beta MC
Subaru isn't a beta, fuck off. You probably can't even jump off a cliff.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

>>beta MC
>>>>Harem
Damn you use the same bait but fuck it's strong

David Bennett
David Bennett

Boy please. What if her pussy stink

Jackson King
Jackson King

Who is doing the second OP &ED?
Konomi and M&R again?

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

royalty being unhygienic
Those peasant sluts you would rather have Mazda fuck probably all have medieval AIDs.

John Anderson
John Anderson

It's not really a theory when it's that obvious.
at least not in my book. I'm sure that everyone watching the show came to that conclusion the moment the scene took. At least every one I know watching and myself did.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

all of the MC's problems stem from irrational oneitis

so it's a cautionary tale

Too close to home, I can't watch this

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Medieval AIDs kills slower than Medieval giant mace to the head

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

I don't wanna be Lord Farquaad I wanna suck a tiddy

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Apparently Beatrice knows about Subaru regardless if he died or not, I think in the episode after Subaru's first death in the mansion he goes to Beatrice for the first time on that respawn and she asks him how does he know on which room she's in every time

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

What I do not understand is how so many minor characters remember who he is after a reset.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Hm? I was under the impression his respawn was at his second waking up in the mansion, not the first.

Now that I think about it, I think I'm right.

Subs wake up
doesn't know where he is
roams around and finds the library everytime
Beako BTFO Sub
Sub passes away
SAVE POINT SAVE POINT
Sub wakes up again

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Everyone in the mansion knows his name is Subaru because Sate-I mean Emillia tells them and beato met him once

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Subaru is to Satella like Emillia is to Subaru, an obsession, its more like a tool to justify or reason to meet an end. While with Rem its more like actual love.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

I am talking the children in the village and other very minor characters.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

These fan theories keep getting crazier and crazier every day. But holy shit does it fit.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

You know, this whole thing may have started because Subaru made a promise with a witch.

It was probably Emilia there in the first loop. I'm not sure on the rules regarding promises with witches, but would it be possible for the promise to still apply to the real Satella even if it was someone who merely co-opted their name?

How powerful are these promises, i.e. if it's physically impossible to achieve them, will they bend reality to make them achievable?

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Nothing is physically impossible when you are Japanese and have knowledge of the kamasutra.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

BUT THEN WHERE IS THE REAL REM?!!!

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

But they dont?

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

I believe it. Crazy theory, but it literally fits her to a T.

Especially the Envy part.

James Lopez
James Lopez

we don't know yet but hopefully M&R

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

I can't be the only one who noticed the scenes where minor characters randomly say "He's back" or "It is you." after a reset when he is supposed to be meeting them for the first time.

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Tfw it'll be years until you see the ending.
By then I'll have all-but forgotten it and long since cared.

Fuck.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

But was the first save point before he met them? Maybe they remembered seeing a weird foreigner wandering around from a little while before.

Christopher White
Christopher White

Exactly what i'm talking about.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Bate MC
Harem

That's some nice bait.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

I seriously want to see the entire cast react to the truth that Subaru has died hundreds of fucking times, looping for years, all to save them.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

so why is no one translating the 3 arc manga it has already 15 chapters also i hope they don't quit translating arc 2

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

They want to translate arc 2 completely before getting into arc 3. But fuck that shit I wanna see arcs 4, 5 and 6.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Okay hold the fuck up

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Who did that?

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

How many more arcs before Subaru breaks down completely and stops caring about anything for thousands of deaths?

I know, I buy that theory, seriously.

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

fan-translated volumes to english
This is the real bait.

;_;

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Maybe if he asks Echidna nicely

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Pretty sure Kamasutra was poo2loo invention

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

10/10

Would cheer for Satella

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Yes, and just take you 4 episodes to figure it.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Imagine Satella being Emilia from the future, and the reason why she's so crazy is because she saw and felt everything that Subaru went through. Going crazy she travels back in time, in hopes to find a way of making amends and save him from the suffering he went through. Not realizing she is going to put him through all of that.

Brody Price
Brody Price

But I got it at the first death/respawn?

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

If this crazy theory is correct

I would cheer for her too

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

hopefully the arc2 artist is doing arc 4 etc because i really like his art and facial expression to bad hes not ding arc 3 with rem greatness

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Fuck, I want to read the LNs. How is the translation going?

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

I swear, if Rem is Satella and still doesn't win the Subaru, I'm going to cry my eyes out.

Seriously, she's done everything for the guy and he's singlemindedly chasing Emilia who only sees him as a friend.

The biggest problem I find with the 'Emilia is Satella!1!' theories is that there's no reason for her to wind up as the Witch of Envy ('the jealous witch') when the subject of her affections loves her dearly.

Rem makes much more sense considering her soul is already warped and the other stuff that he cited as supportive evidence.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Rem in a track suit
shit I think I just found my new fetish. Got anymore cute girls in track suits?

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Well we do have a vague backstory for Satella don't we? She was a sweet girl, wanted to become a witch because who the fuck knows why, took some witch genes that weren't compatible with her and went crazy and got a split personality.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

I wish, they're rare as fuck.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

I just want Subaru to slip a wedding ring on her finger someday, is that too much to ask for? Why does the MC have to be such an obsessive faggot?

John Lopez
John Lopez

wedding ring
are you doing this on purpose

you are arent you

theres no way

;_;

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Married on February 2nd, on her birthday, for ten years and still going strong.

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

Two kids, and one on going

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Yes. Before he met them.

The children, for one. Other characters did this. It is like a continuity error that happens in the background. I see it happen every few episodes and I just can't figure out if they are being clever with people remembering subconsciously or the dialogue writers being lazy.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Those AU chapters really shot a hole through your heart haven't they?

Because the latest chapter in the AU did.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

For Mother Empress!

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

>>141923260
I saw it, don't try to deny it!

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

I replied to the wrong user. Though it must be nice to have your kids and husband calling you by that nickname.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Why can't Subaru hurry up and be a dad? The fucker is perfect dad material.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Thank you.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

doing god's work user

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

low tier bait, here's (you)

just so you happy my autistic faggot friend

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

this picture makes me sad

Jordan James
Jordan James

WAGA NA WA EMIRIN

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

......fuck my kokoro

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

that high five

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

what happened ?

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

What IS EMT? Emilia (??)

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Just the author showing bias.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

E.M.T !

Emilia-tan My Tenshi !

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

Emillia-tan My True angel

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Emilia Maji Tenshi!

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

watch break time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK4-BiGdacI
author is also watching the anime and is comment about it hes pretty much based hes also rt loots of fanarts too

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK4-BiGdacI

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

oh shit Rem with long hair! got anymore?

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

But she isnt a angel, she is a witch ... of envy ...

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

MILF
I
L
F

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

The protagonist is such a fucking scumbag. He doesn't even love Emilia, he just sees her as some object that he just needs to attain in order to be happy. He's absolutely despicable and he doesn't care about her in the slightest.

He deserves everything that comes to him, and more.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Hot

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

He's just gone full VN playing mode. He wants those CG's. Can't fault him for going with the best route first.

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

he's loved by 3 girls. 1 a bitch(EMT),1 a loving super maid(veggie) and one a allmighty witch(yandere)

does being a scumbag get you bitches? if so what im i doing wrong besides not being edgy enough?

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

/cgl/

Logan James
Logan James

Pic of Mother Empress

Now all we need is a family picture with Rigel and Spica. What a time to be alive.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Technically its one, since Emillia only sees him as a friend. Plus Satella can either be one of them or is using him as a tool to break her seal. It can also be none because well, one is practically not alive.

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

hasent it been established that the seal isnt even that good and satella could just possess someone and break out the seal when she pleases? all she needs is enough motivation~

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

~
kill yourself

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

why doesent satella just possess reinhardt and kill everyone? his d

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

No.

Luke James
Luke James

Mom Rem
holy shit

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

He has blessings that prevent that.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

his divine blessing says no debuffs but do curses and possession count as debuffs?

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Magic resistence: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him

Literally can't.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

We just got that at epi 8

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Beautiful half elf potential heir to the throne spiritual arts user with bro-tier familiar that has literally perfect personality
plain and boring
What

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

Father Subaru never

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

seriously I don't get the plain and boring meme
Rem is best girl and Beako is close behind, but EMT is by no means boring, especially after this last episode. Even if it is the witch, seeing someone empathizing with Subaru was comforting for the viewer too.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

Doing god's work user.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

I think 'plain and boring' roughly translates to 'fully functional and not a child'

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

We wait.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Is it true that emilia gets rape?

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Nope, but attempted rape? Maybe.

Brody James
Brody James

yeah

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

This and the image with all the bishops in it are my favorite.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Is that Mother Rem?

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Where the fuck do you get these?!

William Smith
William Smith

yes

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

FUCK

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

I can't handle this

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

that happy couple.....

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

GOD DAMNIT NOT ANOTHER RE:ZERO THREAD THIS IS GONNA BE BAD

Ayden James
Ayden James

THANK YOU

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

twitter
he or she pretty much did all those fanarts

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Right when he made his promise to save "Satella"? It's kind of funny that this scene is actually shown right before he's brought to the fantasy universe too, in both the anime and the LN. It probably retroactively screwed him over and formed some kind of contract.

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

The children, for one
Went back to watch.

Subaru says in the same scene "shut up, I've played with you guys earlier", implying that he already went to the village on that day, after his waking up.

It's just that it doesn't show

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Actually, yes. That's exactly the case. Hell, that's even where his problems with Satella come from.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Or it's translated to someone with little to no curiosity, dense as a fucking brick, one trick personality of being super nice.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

why did she claim to be satella the first time they met though?

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

She'll never comfort you, user.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

I just can't get off this ride

Save me...

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

She didn't trust Subaru at all and wanted him to get lost and not know her real name

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Will you look at that.

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

better scan when

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

I am kind of glad that this anime isn't that good, else I might pick up the LNs and be trapped in the shithole all of you LN readers are in.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

BEST FAMILY

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

this is too much...

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

The episode before that when his first loop was revealed technically had that wound on his hand. He played with the kids even on the first introduced loop.

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

MORE, WE NEED MORE

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

you can't break me if I'm not looking

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

I needed this

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

You must be fun at parties

William Howard
William Howard

Be anime only watcher
Watch x anime and enjoy it
Try to look for discussion threads about anime to clear up some things you may be confused with
LNElitistfags bash AnimeOnlyfags and claim anime was shit and LN is better
Start reading LN
Suddenly you become a LNElitist fag
Repeat process of bashing AnimeOnlyfags whenever possible
This is your future /a/non

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

bruh

its gets better as you go niggerfaggot

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Fuck off

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

spoil me.
whats so good about it?

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

see

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

OUT

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

the wise magical negro

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

where can you read LNs?

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Too depressing for it to be worth while.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

We have an entire pastebin summarizing the series, keep in mind that it's a very shot summary with a lot of details left out.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

Anyone have that one?

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

link me my nigga

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Accept the inevitable, become one of us

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

Puck just finished fucking all three of them

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

oh lord

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

Look at that family

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

Nowhere in english
Only place I know that is trying is chinese apparently is here this last one is posted in the OP or close to it in every thread

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

>I like it when Subaru pats my head. When your hand brushes through my hair, I feel like we’re connected.
I like Subaru’s voice. My heart feels warmer every time I hear you speak.
I like Subaru’s eyes. I like how even though they’re usually sharp, when you’re gentle to someone, your eyes will be the same.
I like Subaru’s fingers. Even though you’re a boy you have such pretty fingers. But whenever you grip them it lets others know that they’re undeniably a boy’s, those thin, strong fingers.
I like Subaru’s way of walking. I like how whenever we walk together, you always tilt your head back to make sure that I’m following you.
I like Subaru’s sleeping face. It’s defenseless like a baby’s, and the eyelashes a little long. When I touch your cheeks it becomes an expression of relief, and whenever I playfully touch your lips you never notice…my chest hurts when I see it, but I still like it.
Subaru says he hates himself. Looking at it this way, then Subaru has many good qualities. Rem wants Subaru to be aware that she knows these points.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

tfw Satella is Emilia with short hair.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Cute

But unsettling

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

The old guy in te bar mentions he has heard of things like Subaru's cellphone.

Does this mean there are other people who who were transported to the fantasy world from the real world like Subaru?

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

There is no end to Subaru's Wild Ride

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

hoh my jesus is that canon

is that for real

if it is i'm gonna vomit from the sheer sweetness

James Clark
James Clark

It is canon, that's why people are calling Rem best girl.

This isn't even the tip of the fucking iceberg

David Wright
David Wright

yes like AL

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

So, has the latest breaktime been translated yet? There's been a raw up for quite awhile.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Not yet. The one for episode 6 is though.

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

You're in for a ride

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

She kinda reminds me of that yandere moth girl

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
I KNEW IT
LINK ME MAN I NEED TO BINGE

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

So, LN fags. Given the pace up until now, how far into the LN will the anime go?

James Hill
James Hill

Not translated. Get fucked, Remfag.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Will this shit be in the anime?

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

yandere moth girl
go on...

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Dear lord I hope so, we need the romance to be pitch perfect in order to pull arc 3 off.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

who're you rooting for, then?

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

So all the good Rem stuff will be in the anime?

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Didn't one person who was doing translations lose them? It's going to be such a pain in the ass waiting for these to be finished.
Where are these from?

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

E
M
T

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

These female characters have 0 redeeming qualities besides looking like body pillows

Matter of fact, those maids are cunts. They get a pass for being shit people just because they look good? Because they're "lonely"? What decent human being verbally shits on a person who just woke up after saving someone's life? They touched his hands while he slept and now they're precious angels? What if the genders were reversed? How do you romanticize that? Why are people simping them so hard they want the MC to get married to them?

Anime ain't for me lads

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

Rem will become the main heroine once arc 3 hits.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

sauce pls

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

You seriously need to wait, the reason why people like the maids isn't even shown in the anime yet.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Where are these from?

https://twitter.com/oekaku_sakuya

Lucas King
Lucas King

So at the end of Arc 3 she becomes a veggie?

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Subaru is a wet matchstick but he can be competent at times.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

You'll need to wait and see.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

You have to consider the series is a WN that focuses heavily on character development and world building.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Not so much a yandere anymore though.
More like a cute moth housewife.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

Layers Of White

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Is that out already?

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

No eng translation but yessiree.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Rem/Ram in threesome art
Damn it, I know there's the CLOWN part about Ram, but... but... twins!

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

Don't lewd the lolis

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

ey whats an WN

im kind of a newfag

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

web novel

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

The story isn't really about the girls, it's about Subaru. That's really the main thing that stuck out at me. However focused Subaru might be on the girls, the focus of the show is squarely on him. Emilia even has a rather restrained presence in this current arc, and that's pretty appropriate considering that the show isn't about her.

For better or worse, we're here to watch a cringe-inducing moron make a total ass of himself and go through hell, and maybe learn some things in the process.

And as for why they want Subaru to marry the maid, that has to do with spoilers.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

For one
Newfag
Fuck off and lurk more

Two
WN means web novel

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

always lewd the lolis

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

cringe-inducing moron
no blame the anime, WN or manga hes not

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Is the WN translated at all?

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Okay, while he isn't cringe inducing he is a moron. An obsessive one at that.

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

While it's true that you don't cringe as much when you're just reading it, his behavior didn't come across as that different in the manga.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

/a/thread/141923927#p141923927

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

i like that thread.
that is a good thread.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

So after Arc 3 it's downhill? 4 and 5 aren't that great?

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Is she drawn like that in official art?

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

its not that they aren't great, its just that they dont live up to the glory that is arc 3

John Allen
John Allen

Only because you can't hear him speaking when you read.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

That's disappointing.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

if you're fine with getting mega-spoilers, read up my man.

http://pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page