James Walker
James Walker

What is their role?

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Reminder: Mirage is an irrelevant character

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

I guess Mikumo is one of the few girls able to resist the dick. Even after massive gangrapes.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

she sees your rune

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Heinz's personal meidos

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I'm pretty sure she's a fucking alien. She's just too weird.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Mikumo would take the rape, outlast her rapists' stamina, then flip the table on them and make them shoot all the semen they have.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Mikumo's hair is shinpi as fuck.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Mirage will win

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

the title of most irrelevant character

Levi King
Levi King

Mikumo can beat the cock confirmed??

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

If she doesn't turn out to be an alien or some kind of cyborg I'll be pissed.

William Torres
William Torres

they're boys actually
wind girls have heart-runes

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Great, now I have weird crossover ideas.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Not having shota maids

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Mikumo is Exedol and Mao Nome's child confirmed.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

She can take him.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

search for Mirage on Pixiv
44 results
mfw

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Uta wa ________!

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

jobbers can't win

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

I like her but she's isn't that interesting. Even Messer is better than her and he used to be worst boy

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

hardly any lewds...

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Actually, all of them are aliens.

I think she's some experiment from the third faction that appeared in Delta E or another race.

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

I know Makina can

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Hayate is the son of Misa and Hikarus daughter with Minmeis son

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

There's a nice doujin from a new artist though.
http://exhentai.org/g/936971/a696fc1a95/

Art's very good for a first work and I hope he/she continues to draw THICK

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Pass.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Big

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Mikumo massively rapes the gangs

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

muh peaceful harmonious wind people
How often have indigenous native populations really been "peaceful" before imperial powers came along and established colonies?

Native Americans fought wars with each other
Mesoamerican societies fought wars against each other
Aboriginal Australians fought wars with each other
Native New Zealanders were violent cannibals
Indian kingdoms fought wars against each other
Gauls fought against each other
blahblahblah

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

WINDEMERE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

Why is it called giraffe blues? Is it Deltas Diamond Creavesse?

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

"peaceful" before imperial powers came along and established colonies?
They technically were peaceful within their own borders as sovereign states with their own indigenous leadership. After that, everybody who used to live there became a slave and/or a second class citizen in a place they used to own.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

That's a lot of unfounded bullshit you got there user, don't you mind the smell?

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Makina has some rocking knockers lads.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

m-muh wind

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Fujo bait.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Maybe it has to do with the runes, or maybe it's just myths or propaganda passed on between Windermereans after they had bad experiences with humanity and the NUG. Who knows? We'll get more info about Windermere and their reasoms as the series progresses.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

how is it fujobait if i want to dick them

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

People are offended by Windemere becausecthey are the most human Macross antagonist to date.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Anime brainwashed you, user.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

They're also clearly Kawamori poking at Imperial Japan's antics. He likes to do things like that

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

Makina would become a slobbering cock-craving slut no problem. Mikumo is one of the very few that can outlast any dickings.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Based Kawamori.

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Now I want to make a Windamere playthrough on Stellaris.

The Winds be with me.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Wait til she gets a taste of Ernest's huge Johnson. She's be his mindbroken cock-loving slave.

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Sluts

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

Make sure you nuke yourself and then blame everyone else.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Why are you so obsessed with cocks user?

Does the cock broke you and made you beg? you begged, right?

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Why are you so obsessed with cocks
It's a natural phenomenon that happens after spending many years on Sup Forums and consuming way too many Japanese media.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

I've read so much hentai mangas that I remember how nobody can resist the cock.
Nobody.
Nuh-uh.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Hayate about to get iced by some furry because he's holding back
DON'T SHOOT
Man, Freyja was annoying as fuck this episode.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Epic reference bro.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

There's rune lewd, rune lewd > regular lewd.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

Doesn't matter if it really was peaceful or not, getting people to believe it is a regular tactic in politics, and probably an especially useful for Windermere since most of their population doesn't even remember what life was life pre-UN. Macross critiques imperialism and nationalism equally, though it seems to be cool with cultural imperialism.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Giraffe Blues
Seriously, what the hell were they thinking when they came up with this title?

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Windys were probably a peaceful race. It's hard to be a dick to others when you're constantly sharing feelings through runes.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

I fucking hate how people complain about the music and idols in delta. It's one of the only musical action shows I can think of other than symphogear, and people complain about it like it's part of an oversaturated genre, when only two franchises really touch it.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Is he talking about Messer?

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Akb0048.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Japan embraced and integrated Western culture into their own cultural framework pretty hard after WW2 while simultaneously self-erasing Japanese identity in shame over the recent past as a military bully, so cultural imperialism isn't such a hot button topic for them as it is in America where white guilt is all the rage. The visual style of anime as we know it got its start as an imitation of Disney.

inb4 /pol/ says something stupid about cucks

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

The leading theory after episode 7 was that Mikumo's probably a Protoculture, since the ruins were calling for her and whatnot. But in episode 8 the ruins gave her the finger and responded to Freyja instead, so I don't know. Maybe she's just a random space squid or something.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

What do you expect from newfags?

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

thats a macross spinoff

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

It's hard to be a dick to others when you're constantly sharing feelings through runes.
On the contrary I'd suspect that such brutal honesty would only serve to create more conflict between people. Like that episode of Kino's Journey where a town where everyone could read each other's minds tore itself apart until eventually all the remaining the people by mutual agreement lived in total seclusion from each other to avoid all human contact.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Fuck off you apathetic fuck. Hayate and Freyja both knew the pilot had 2 kids and killing him would just bring more suffering to them. What she did was the most humane thing to do.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

That plus she also knew Hayate would rather not kill anyone regardless and didn't want him to cross that line, she was confident that the song would solve everything

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Mikumo being an alien would be normal for this series

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Macross 7 is literally the best Macross

why did it have to end

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Why can mercenaries like SMS and Chaos always seem to have enough cash to secure the latest and greatest mecha while the NUNS are stuck with geriatric VF-171s? Wouldn't it be more economical for them to buy up older but still very functional military surplus at a discount?

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Feel like picking this up today since I'm caught up on most shows, can you guys give me a quick line about what to expect?

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Windermere is a combination of Best Korea and Imperial Japan (also space Belka, probably unintentional)
Winderemereans die around 30, the same time when an idol's life tends to end
The Knights are basically the in-show reaction to people who get weirded out by the culture of Japanese pop culture and singing in Macross

SASUGA KAWAMORI

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Music, and jets.

John Carter
John Carter

Is Roid more shimpi than Mikumo? Or is he just an idol otaku?

Andrew James
Andrew James

Economy of scale and logistics.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Becaue Kawamori hates the military

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Wow, 3 shows. Such a saturation. Also, that was Kawamori as well

Besides what everybody already said, this is very much in line for the franchise, Messer's teamkilling sprees nonwithstanding

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

I know of a guy who could break Mikumo in bed.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

The Knights are basically the in-show reaction to people who get weirded out by the culture of Japanese pop culture and singing in Macross

Like most of /v/ and all of /tg/

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

I like 7 probably more than the common person but it's not the best entry.

Lots of music and robots that turn into jets. Watch the franchise

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

But the Knights love music

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Shinpi is lie. Mikumo's just a space squid and Roid's an intergalactic wota.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Observation to note this episode:

1) While Heinz song was always described as sharp and sad, Freyja noted in this episode they lacked color. Is this because his heart is now conflicted after seeing what Keith showed him.

2) The ruins affected the fold waves of the girls? But in what way? Freyja held her rune during this, Reina described it a heavy and sad. After replaying the scene I caught something interesting, Mikumo's hair reacted with it, their was a disturbance in her hair pattern.

3) Our heroine finally has a solid reason for singing. Her songs now have person, they have an identity. Which nobody can take from her. I hope the people who were annoyed with how Mikumo finally understand that this was what Mikumo wanted for her.

4) Mikumo didn't fully approve of Freyja when she was singing to cure the Var. She specifically reacted when Freyja was able to synchronize with Hayate. There is something more there.

The Mikumo/Freyja saga ends. The last few minutes of the show is interesting. Freyja looks out into the galaxy, Mikumo appears but rather than asking aggressively why Freyja sings like she usually does, she asks calmly. Freyja finally answers Mikumo with her strong resolve, to which Mikumo acknowledges.

I don't think we are done with Mikumo yet, but they do seem to be taking a break with her.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Aquarion + EVOL. While the characters aren't singing in-universe, it's so heavy on insert songs I still count it.

And yes, also Kawamori. I agree with your sentiment.

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

Mikumo didn't fully approve of Freyja when she was singing to cure the Var.
You pulled that out of your ass.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

KAKUGO SURUN YO

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

No, she finally fully acknowledges Freyja when she was able to resonate with Hayate.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

I fucking hate how people complain about the music and idols in delta.
It got better later, but the antics of Walkure in Episode 1 went above and beyond what most Macross singers who are not named Basara do when it comes to actually fighting with music, which may have turned off some people.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

She approved that Freyja was able to awaken. That's all she said. The one who noted Freyja's synchronization with Hayate was Kaname.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

I predict Mikumo will sexually steal Hayate to prove the error in Freyjas' way who sings only with him around.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Immediately after Kaname was surprised that Freyja resonated with Hayate, Mikumo smiled and acknowledged that she finally has awaken.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

So is Freyja the actual Singer of the Wind? Or is that a role any Windermerean can fill, meaning Heinz could too if he found a better reason to sing? All the Knights were resonating with Freyja's song, whether they liked it or not.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

She was already smiling. I think your reading too much from the shot's placement. Freyja was able to overcome her doubts and found her resolve. That's what Mikumo acknowledged.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

They like Heinz's music, not Walkure's. They have like a reverse-Zentraedi reaction to it

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Aquarion + EVOL. While the characters aren't singing in-universe, it's so heavy on insert songs I still count it.
That's because Aquarion is intentionally sort of a throwback to old mecha shows when they used to do that a lot. That doesn't count at all, it just is a show with a lot of insert music in it, it doesn't affect the story

Specifically it was Mikumo. The others stood around and danced but Mikumo was the one jumping around into the faces of robots. Surprisingly nothing like that has ever really happened again.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

I wonder who is autistic enough to write these steaming piles of shit that you pull out of your ass. You might as well make a blog titled "My opinion on Macross Delta Episode #" and post them there. I bet you write fanfiction. Queer.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Heinz is a Wind Singer. Freyja is probably one too, or will be when she maxes out her willpower stat.

Eli James
Eli James

She already acknowledged Freyja or she wouldn't let her be part of the group, at the very least she acknowledged her when they performed their duet in episode 4. What Mikumo didn't approve of was that Freyja didn't have a clear cut reason to sing and now she does.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

That's because she has more balls than the whole platoon combined.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

GIRI GIRI EYE

I JUST GOT IT OUT OF MY HEAD AND NOW IT'S BACK

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Yeah but back in episode 1, that is pretty weird. I honestly was not sure what to think with some of that but realized it was just Mikumo being special. However it created this weird idea that they were literally making beams out of their hands or some shit

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

Episode 8 feels like the kind of episode that any other show would have as the end of the first cour. I love how fast the pacing is.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Yeah. And to think we haven't reached a third of the show yet.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

It was explained that SMS was used by the army as a testing bed for the latest tech so the military doesn't lose their personnel to untested equipment.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Have we not established it's giri giri ai by now or what?

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Do you have the other image of her in the swimsuit

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

It is, confirmed by the booklet.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

giri giri eye is a joke

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

I think it's because the way NUNS works. I wouldn't be surprise if the NUNS military is mainly about the defense of colonies, and if there were treaties and regulations that limit NUNS ability to actually sortie. So colonies spin off a PMC to do missions that their NUNS forces would be restricted from doing and hire them full time. It would also explain why it seems like PMCs get some of the best pilots and fighters.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

1. A.D.2067
2. 一度だけの恋なら~TVサイズ~/歌:ワルキューレ
3. Immelmann Dance
4. Happiness
5. ごりごり
6. Welcome to Walkure World
7. ヴァール
8. オーラ・サーラ~光る風~/歌:ハインツ(メロディー チューバック)
9. 空中騎士団
10. 憧れ
11. Melody
12. ルンピカ
13. クラゲ音頭/歌:フレイア△鈴木みのり、レイナ△東山奈央、マキナ△西田望見(from ワルキューレ)
14. 裸喰娘娘の唄(ヨミ:らぐにゃんにゃん)
15. ワルキューレの休日
16. せつないサンセット
17. ザルド・ヴァーサ!~決意の風~/歌:ハインツ(メロディー チューバック)
18. Dog Fight
19. Jellyfish
20. Uncontrolled
21. Tsubasa
22. 悲しき戦場
23. Crisis
24. Analysis
25. Dark Empire
26. Platoon Delta
27. Xaos
28. Rhapsody in C Minor
29. Brave Wind
30. ルンがピカッと光ったら~TVサイズ~/歌:ワルキューレ

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Why is Prince Ketchup blacked out in this part of the OP?

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Why does Keith look so sad?

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

http://music-book.jp/music/news/news/118608
01. 恋! ハレイション THE WAR〜without Freyja〜
 作詞 : 深川琴美・姉田ウ夢ヤ 作曲・編曲 : 姉田ウ夢ヤ ストリングス編曲 : 倉内達矢
02. 一度だけの恋なら
 作詞 : 唐沢美帆・加藤裕介 作曲・編曲 : 加藤裕介
03. ジリティックBEGINNER
 作詞 : 深川琴美 作曲・編曲 : 姉田ウ夢ヤ
04. 不確定性COSMIC MOVEMENT
 作詞 : 深川琴美・六ツ見純代・渡邊亜希子・姉田ウ夢ヤ 作曲・編曲 : 姉田ウ夢ヤ ストリングス編曲 : 倉内達矢
05. 僕らの戦場
 作詞 : 唐沢美帆・加藤裕介 作曲・編曲 : 加藤裕介
06. NEO STREAM
 作詞 : 西田恵美 作曲・編曲 : 渡辺未来 ストリングス編曲 : 倉内達矢
07.AXIA〜ダイスキでダイキライ〜
 作詞 : 六ツ見純代 作曲 : 松本良喜 編曲 : 鈴木Daichi秀行
08.GIRAFFE BLUES
 作詞 : 菜穂 作曲・編曲 : h-wonder ストリングス編曲 : 加藤裕介
09. Walkure Attack!
 作詞 : UiNA 作曲 : 小高光太郎・UiNA 編曲 : 小高光太郎
10. ルンがピカッと光ったら〜album version〜
 作詞 : 西 直紀 作曲・編曲 : コモリタミノル
11.いけないボーダーライン〜album version〜
 作詞 : 西 直紀 作曲・編曲 : コモリタミノル
12. 恋! ハレイション THE WAR〜album version〜
 作詞 : 深川琴美・姉田ウ夢ヤ 作曲・編曲 : 姉田ウ夢ヤ

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Keep in mind their short lifespan. The UN arrived what, forty years ago? That's within one or two living generations in human years, but there will be few living Windermereans left, and they would have been young children at the time.

It's exceedingly easy to indoctrinate people if nobody is still alive to tell how it actually was.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

08.GIRAFFE BLUES
Freyja's version or Mikumo's?

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

The only song that we haven't heard is

07.AXIA〜ダイスキでダイキライ〜
AXIA~I loveyou, I hate you~

It's the 10th episode song. It has the same title as the 10th episode.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

It isn't mentioned.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

What you described is surprisingly true to life. Have you seen the state of the equipment used by your average grunt in the United States military? Compare those M9s with worn-out frames and 18k rounds through them to the kinds of shiny new toys that your typical PMC guy will have.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

So is Giraffe blues going to be a duet between Freyja and Mikumo?

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

I know. I'm just wondering.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Highly likely

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Exactly. They could have been told are their lives about how peaceful Windermere was before the humans arrived, that couple with the fact that they have actually experienced a war would only make their hatred stronger.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

More like Freyja's solo version.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

LEFT OR RIGHT?

John Parker
John Parker

Man, this episode was really good.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

So we are left only with these songs for the 9th episode:

13. クラゲ音頭/歌:フレイア△鈴木みのり、レイナ△東山奈央、マキナ△西田望見(from ワルキューレ)
Jellyfish Song (Makina, Freyja and Reina are singers for this song)

14. 裸喰娘娘の唄(ヨミ:らぐにゃんにゃん)
Ragunyannyan song

They are Arad's part songs while Mirage, Hayate and Messer are having separate "party" with

20. Uncontrolled (melody from OST)

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Mylene

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

part
*party

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

9. 空中騎士団
Probably the best track in the whole OST.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

maybe they'll hint axia in 9th as giraffe was hinted i 7th

the show isnt pulling any breaks with either songs nor plot development

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

maybe they'll hint axia in 9th as giraffe was hinted i 7th
I imagine that it would happen in the post credit scene.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

So is Giraffe blues going to be a duet between Freyja and Mikumo?
Bokura no Senjou will be a duet. Giraffe blues is most likely a Freyja solo.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

gg, you can change the ED lyrics back now. We get the joke

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

Maybe it's a Walkure vs Aerial Knights song, thus the I love you (Walkure) and I hate you (Knights).

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Heinz has best taste.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

I know right? It's like F's episode 7 just less mecha fanservicey

If the boys really do start singing I think I'm gonna lose it

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Possible, but I think that AXIA is a name of the planet.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

When telling about prerequisites for Delta you always mention AKB0048, Symphogear and [email protected] Xenoglosia. Today I finished watching Cross Ange and apparently it's a must watch before Delta too. It has mechas, singing and very close relationships between girls similar to one we have between Makina and Reina. 10/10, recommending it to everyone.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

The last time Freyja did a solo was Bokura no Senjou and that also turned out to be a duet.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Thanks gg

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

07.AXIA〜ダイスキでダイキライ〜
AXIA~I loveyou, I hate you~

This will probably be a Kaname song. She is the only one without a decent solo

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

I hope Heinz will get to befriend Freyja in the end. Poor kid needs some egao in his life.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Giraffe blues is too slow for a duet. Besides, it's the song that marked Freyja's awakening.

David Howard
David Howard

thinkin' of kaze

Isaac King
Isaac King

I doubt it, it's going to be an important song and Kaname is just a secondary character.

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Wait they are male?

Logan Long
Logan Long

Yeah

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

I would agree, but it seems that only Hayate and Mirage are going to stay to look after Messer. I don't think that they would want to announce about it to everyone.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Guys, I'm getting gay for Messer. Is this normal?

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Shota bodyguards/pilots flying in perfect harmony with Heinz. Get wrecked, traitor scum.

David Taylor
David Taylor

Yes, two stars runes.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

ANIMA SPIRITIA

David Parker
David Parker

Keith, please.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

It's normal. You are on Sup Forums.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Keith had some sick bullet dodges this episode.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

though it seems to be cool with cultural imperialism.

If it spreads pop music, and political environments that don't ban pop music.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Let's see which songs are the most liked on Sup Forums

Vote your favorite Walkure Songs!

Multiple votes included~

http://www.strawpoll.me/10293277

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Download where

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

became a slave and/or a second class citizen in a place they used to own
You know this is true, right?

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

When is the OST out? And if now, where's the best place to pick it up?

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Good taste Sup Forums

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Heinz cherry is for Mikumo.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

people complain about the music and idols in delta

I fucking love it. It's unabashedly upbeat and fun.

And the series technology has progressed since then.

Drones, smart material AR holographic costume shenanigans, point barriers, and maybe hard light holograms in the mix.

It's actually starting to resemble some of the high end sci-fi tech in my favorite fa/tg/uy setting Eclipse Phase.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

http://macross.jp/news/?id=222

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

It would be weird to have an OST with songs focusing on one of the girls except Kaname but I really don't think that's her song

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

It was great. Delta is shaping up to be my favorite Macross

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

So has it been alreayd posted that gg fucked up Arads line, right?

Some people started to speculate about what Arad's said and who that person could be in the last 2 threads, so just to be clear, he never said "He would be proud" it was "yoku nite yagaru ze"「よく似てやがるぜ、あの人に」, which is basically "He really resembles that person"

So no, Arad doesn't know Hayate's father or something like that, Hayate just reminds him of someone.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Doujins of him being blacked by fat faceless men when?

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

I just hope he makes it out alive, but his frailty and mind control powers make it seem unlikely. Heinz is too good for this world.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

why is soundcloud so easy to download songs from its not fair.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

its mainly /m/ that's mad

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Yeah, I've been pushing this a bit.

To be fair, it's possible that GG are on the money with that from pure chance. But we don't really have any grounds on which to make any conclusive statements yet.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

I'm pretty sure he knew Hayate's father, whoever he was.

Also, Frejy is now officially more stupid than Ranka.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

I'm suprised Bokura no Senjou and Ichido Dake no Koi Nara aren't on top.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

giri giri stronk

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Do I need to watch Space Gundam V to understand Delta?

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

You can't beat the GIRI GIRI AI, Walkure Attack needs more love, I don't even recall or remember hearing Neo Stream or the Beginner song.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Technically "he would be proud" doesn't mean it has to necessarily refer to his father either. It could just mean some guy. But yes, the intent is clearly different even though it's pretty likely what he was talking about.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Just EVOL-

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Windermeme is the dumbest shit in Macross. Whatever happened to space wars with idols affecting the hearts of the enemy? Now its just literally singing them to death

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Wow Cosmic Movement is 3rd. I'm surprised. Very rarely do I hear people talk about that song. I really like it a lot too.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

You need to watch Gundam Reconguista to understand Bellri's death.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

It's so emotional it can even make giraffes cry.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Freyja was affecting them this time. Their runes were reacting to her song.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

GORIGORI
http://exhentai.org/g/936971/a696fc1a95/

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

it's space gandam V, i think.

He's making a joke about an infamous korean rip off anime from way back

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Yeah, the top 4 songs are great. I'm surprised people aren't dying over Giraffe Blues though

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

Okay 1, that only happened with Zentraedi because of culture shock and you can't do the same sort of plot for every bad guy, it was taken as far it could go in DYRL. The Protodevlin were affected by Basara's song only because he was magic and Vajra were affected because of the Vajra parts inside Ranka's body.

Second, the Windermere are affected by Walkure. Just in an opposite of the Zentraedi in that it gets them pissed. And if we follow Macross tropes, considering Heinz and the King could hear Freyja, eventually the song will move their hearts as well

Third and most importantly, the singing just turns off the Var. It's much more closer to the wrist of how singing can affect someone else and considering the enemy is doing the same thing, I'm surprised you didn't bring that up since it's basically a large-scale refined version of what Sharon could do in Plus and whatever the bad guys in 2 did.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

Need a full version first. Sounded pretty good from what we got to hear though.

Mason Green
Mason Green

Is it just me, or Bogue looks like he's pregnant here?

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Just you

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

That's his helmet you baka

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

quantity > quality

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

It's a metaphor for war rape babies. It's deep, so it's not surprising people don't get. Hayate raped Bogue like a Russian in Berlin, 1945.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

It's good but I'm nitpicky with ballads. I liked Frontier's because they all sounded quite different from each other and normal ballads.

Luke Long
Luke Long

Macross critiques imperialism and nationalism equally, though it seems to be cool with cultural imperialism.

If we're ever going to get some criticism of cultural imperialism Delta will be the series to do it, but that's probably not going to happen. It's a difficult thing to approach when you opened the franchise with the human race being save by flooding the invading aliens with pop culture products.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

It's going to be interesting if it turns out this person has no relation to Hayate at all. Though usually these kinds of situation turn out to go in precisely in that direction

It couldn't be just 'some' guy. It would have to be someone who has a relation with Hayate. Father, uncle, teacher?

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

when will it be up for download tho ;_;

William Barnes
William Barnes

JUNNA's Engrish is actually pretty good

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING,
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN,
TUMBLING DOWN,TUMBLING DOWN.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

all she cared about was wasting apples
uhhhhh????

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

I think it will end up being his dad just between the fold necklace being from him and Hayate obviously having some family drama since there is probably a deeper reason why he became a drifter.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

Pubes aren't pink

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Hayate finally showing his skills, destroying an aerial knight 1v1. The only thing that bothers me slightly is that gundams MC would have already wiped the floor with the aerial knights. Humans are pretty bad fighters in Macross....

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

FINAL COUPLE SPOILERS

Hayate x Mirage
Freyja x Bogue
Kaname x Arad (Arad dies though)
Messer x Keith

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

Typical Gundam MC would still cry about killing Bellri in episode 6.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

It's called retard moe.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

wasting apples
That's an egregious understatement of what she was trying to say

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

By now, with how many times they fought them, some of the less important air knights would have been killed.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Power levels aside, you do realize that the Windermeran's have that whole "super powered enhanced physical abilities" thing right? That's how they can take out an entire planet's garrison with only 6 ships

William Price
William Price

gundams MC would have already wiped the floor with the aerial knights
What does that have to do with anything? Most Gundam MCs have special skills with robots like NewType, Coordinator, or child soldiers. Hayate was just started piloting for a month ago or so.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Mika would kill both the Knights and Delta squad then eat Reina's jellyfish stash.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

I do not wish to wait ;_;

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Look who's talking.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

The points is that the human fighters shown so far aren't very impressive.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Have you watched a Macross series before?

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Heh~ Rin has the same VA as Reina Prowler.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

Are there any Japan friends going to the Walkure Attack concert?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

There's difference from people fighting each other and then committing genocide on a race because you deem them inferior.

That'd be like if aliens came to this planet and said "well, because you guys like fighting so much, we'll enslave you, stamp out your culture and replace it with ours. What, don't complain, it's not like you guys were peaceful!"

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

the fuck are you on about? killing people was never the main point of macross. this isn't gundam.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

Messer and Mirage should have been the same character. It should have been an broken Ace, burdened by following her grandparent's footsteps who gets vared and has trauma.

She would have lost the triangle and ended up with Keith though, making it a real parallels to her grandparents.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Second, the Windermere are affected by Walkure. Just in an opposite of the Zentraedi in that it gets them pissed.

It really doesn't seem in any way similar to Zentradi in reverse though. They're not having a violent reaction because of some deeply ingrained cultural aversion to music, they just seem to dislike Walkure because they're on the opposing side. Brogue is the only one who really goes apeshit over them anyway.

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

implying mika is "just a normal human"

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

so are runes actually sex organs? do they have a defined purpose yet?

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

That's actually a pretty good idea.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

I don't mean it in that they have a reaction I mean a reverse because as you say it just annoys them

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

they can use it to feel the wind

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

If you listened, in one of the previous episodes, Mikumo referred to Heinz as an "otonoko" which means "girly-boy". They should have just typed it out, instead of putting "shota" in the subtitles.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

It's basically a few shitposters there.

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

There is no need to stack up that much drama on one character. Like seriously, that's way too much drama. Also, considering Messer has been Var'ed I think that would overlap with Frontier a bit much.

You know if we can wait all this time for Messer's role in the story to play out I don't know how we can't do the same for Mirage, hell I don't think anybody even thought he was going to have a subplot until like a couple episodes ago and just be the dickhole mentor

Caleb King
Caleb King

I fucking hate how people complain about the music and idols in delta.
People lost the right to complain about that since M7

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Baby Mikumo

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Idiot who didn't get the scene. She wasn't stupid, she was telling Bogue to fuck off. She hates they are using what she and her friends used to produce for the sake of war. She's angry because her ex fiancee and his family would hate to see their food turned into weapons.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

Mikumo referred to Heinz as an "otonoko" which means "girly-boy".
No, that just means boy.

Do you know Japanese?

Implying people have watched 7
It's the most underwatched series, more than even Zero I think

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

do they have a defined purpose yet?

They appear to be a dedicated fold receptor organ, the trait seems to show up in other protoculture derived species as a random mutation but all Windmerians have some capacity to receive and transmit biological fold waves. Presumably has something to do with their original purpose.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

I'm wondering if you actually understood what she was talking about here

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

boy/child is a legit translation of otokonoko.though.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

They're basically Spider-sense I think. Also to give Freyja a weird hair quirk because I guess that's a thing

Colton Green
Colton Green

jesus fucking christ. otoko no ko is also a completely neutral way of saying boy.

男の子 boy. Completely normal.

男の娘 essentially what people call trap here

both are "otoko no ko", the latter is a pun on the former older saying

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

In the current series, the only human who did shit is Hayate. And it's been 8 episodes.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Gundam MC
easily besting an enemy ace pilot after a few episodes

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

That didn't answer my question

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

And there's this idiot. Was it 2deep4u?

William Scott
William Scott

The enemy ace is Keith. Not Brogue, not the rest of the fleet;

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

the first series doesn't count since that was just experimental

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

bogue
ace

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

People lost the right to complain about that since M7

And Plus to a lesser extent in the same year, but it dresses things up in a more science fictiony package than 7 did so people are more willing to give it a pass.

Somehow they manage to ignore the idols and magical fold singing in Frontier though too.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

She's orchestrating the war to weaken everyone for when her squid race comes to eat everyone's mind.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Keith is the best of them but I'm pretty sure they are all supposed to be aces considering they are you know, Windermeres. We've seen how capable they are as fighters in episode 1

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Not 男の娘.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

... i don't even know anymore why i'm following this thing, maybe because when i was a dumb kid , somehow i liked the first Macross without having to bear fucking Robotec shit

but hell, i'm literally too Old for this shit now

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Have you only watched SDF and nothing else?

Do you remember SDF? Have you even seen DYRL?

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

One of the reasons I like macross more than more bogstandard mecha shows is because I feel they typically handle combat better. It's better coreographed, heck itano circus first came to into being from macross.

And we dont have characters who are super special prototype special snowflake units that are so much better than the rest. I guess its also because valkyries are more fighters than mecha

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

Well if we're calling them aces based on number of kills shouldn't all of the Aerial Knights be aces given their performance in engagements with regular Spacey pilots?

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Bye. don't let the door hit you on the way out

David Bell
David Bell

Are you also too old for high school? You need it with your understanding of English.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Aerial Knights are the aces of Windermere skyforce. Hence why they sent them as a distraction while the rest of the fleet invaded Voldor.

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Yeah this.

I also like how in Macross the main character is typically not the best pilot in the show

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

I wouldn't mind living under Mikumo rule

filename
kurwa

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Thank you for the yous, but you don't need to reply three times newfag. I recommend lurking some more before you ever talk to me or my posts.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Did you get triggered?

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

doujin-filler

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

People give it a pass because it's apparently the most "mature" Macross and it focus on the VFs and how the MC is an adult while not caring about the actual plot. Which is actually kind of interesting because as beautiful as Plus' fights are, there's actually not as much as it seems. I think Zero had more VF fights than Plus.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

belive me everything Macross related have already been downloaded on my pc... from anime to mangas
SDF was neat, Macross zero nice even with that CG, but the rest
7 was shit
Ishtar OAV was shit
Frontier was shit
and not only the anime , also the Manga related to them and whatsoever

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Bogue will break in song when he finally accepts Freyjas song

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Bogue will be our Feff

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

if aliens came here and decided to fuck things up how great do you think the remaining humans would think western society was 20years after the fact?

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

then this isn't the show for you then.

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

So no DYRL, no Plus, no Frontier movies

7 was shit
Shit taste

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

I think Zero had more VF fights than Plus.
But Zero was 3DCG. Plus has hand-drawn VFs. That makes all the difference.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

I'm just talking about quantity not quality. Plus' are obviously the most superior but I think it's overselling how much Plus focuses on VFs when I really don't think it does as much as it focuses on technology in general. Also there's way way way more love drama than people mention

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

left

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Seven's problem doesn't have to do with song energy or anything like that. Its tied to the flatness of the main character, the too many formulaic episodes that are all the same, the saturday cartoon like villains. Also the guitarr control system for the valkyrie was too much. I can accept Basara being a gary stu that is both the best singer and the best pilot. But he can't be those things while at the same time also being bound to fly in a certain why or break his song.

Plus's main problem are the main characters aren't particularly likable, and the overall plot and human villain, are really weak. Some of the best hand drawn animation ever though.

Zero... is something I need to rewatch. I remember people raging about magic flying rocks and other things, but I don't remember too much of it

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

Well the Sharon Apple rogue AI plot is a much more typical "serious" science fiction plot than anything else in the franchise except maybe SDF.

That said I love Plus, but people ranting about Macross not being what they want it to be tend to overlook how well it fits the general franchise mold.

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

I love 7 but it's really poorly executed. If he didn't make it to the second half of the series he's perfectly justified in thinking it's shit.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

I agree that it's not the best in the series but there are so many that haven't given it enough of a chance or even finished it despite calling themselves super fans that I get a little bit jaded. Same goes for Zero on that note

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

It's better coreographed
yeah, I love the aerial fights here more than in other mecha series

John Edwards
John Edwards

Also the guitarr control system for the valkyrie was too much.

I disagree, that part was amazing. Especially the one that was a drum kit. We don't have to take things completely serious, 7's problems lie mostly in pacing along with a bit of serious mood whiplash and some poor characterization.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Also the guitarr control system for the valkyrie was too much
How did you handle it when everybody got VFs?

Veffidas copiloted with a drum set

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

No fuck you. Who the fuck takes macross seriously? I Sure don't. But that shits not okay.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

I guess they want to develop Bogue's character beyond "angry teenager", but I don't think the series would have lost anything by killing him off.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

But that shits not okay.

You've chosen an odd place to make your stand, user, but ok.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

I also like how in Macross the main character is typically not the best pilot in the show

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

He's the only case of it

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

He's gonna be Hayate's rival

You know I said "typically" right?

And, I still think Max is slightly better. We never actually saw Basara "fight". We saw him use dodging stock footage a lot though.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

It seems that fanart for Messer and Kaname is finally starting to come out

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Hayate is also the best when Freyja is singing.

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

They're setting him up as a rival/foil for Hayate to drive his character development. Outside of the Brogue hates Freyja, Hayate protects Freyja, Hayate frustrates Brogue, Brogue resent Hayate relationship he may not have much plot impact, but that will probably play a big part in shaping the way Hayate develops.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Can't wait until Arad get's into the mix!

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Probably from the whole taking a bullet in the arm for her

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

He's been shot down twice while she was singing already. I don't know if its fair to say he's the best overall pilot even if he's the best at individual mechanical maneuvers in that state he may still have issues with battlefield awareness.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Oh, they noticed the ring too. Is the ring that significant for idols and japan?

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Yeah and Alto was the best when he was hearing Sheryl/Ranka. That didn't make them the best overall. He never beat Brera for example and probably only caught up with Ozma in the last episode.

Hayate too I think will always be behind Messer and probably Arad unless they explicitly have it shown that he's become better than him like Hikaru inheriting Roy's VF.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

I don't think so. I think Messer is still better, as long as he's not infected, obviously.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Actually I think the infection makes him a little better because he goes full "kill everything"

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

I see him as a mix of Gigil/Gabil for now. I think they are setting him up to eventually get over his anger and hate given that they have shown him under a more positive light even in this episode and there's also Mastah Herman.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Be messer
Be in an infiltration mission to collect information
get shot
have a scary encounter with your raibaru
get space aids
my colleagues will party tonight, the boss and my crush will be all over each other again while I'll be in bed.
all this in a day

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

fly to battle site
go battroid
sing
ZOMG ACES

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Isamu as well. He's still a top-tier pilot even in the late 2050s.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

messer never hesitated to kill people in the first place. he shot down one spacy unit this episode and he shot another on ep 4.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

It was hinted from the beginning.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

I hope so.
If he stays so petulant, it's going to be a big demerit on the show.

Colton King
Colton King

Nah, Keith noticed that Messer's movements were slower because of the infection.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Anyone got the chart with all the losers and winners in the previous Macross shows?

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

But Gamlin was the ace pilot of the series. Even then Max was better than Gamlin and Milia was probably the best pilot in the series. Hell, even Mylene was probably better than Gamlin.

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

guld was better - he took out the ghost

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

Actually I think the infection makes him a little better
No, is right. Keith mentioned Messer's movements were slower and figured out he was infected.

Elijah King
Elijah King

Ghost was the best. It deserved to win.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

well our you saying basara was good? because he wasn't.

honestly tho the mech action in that show was shit

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

Next ep should have Bogue sisters teasing him about falling in love. Bogues rune only turned red when it comes to Freyja

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

I have this terrible feeling Hayate will, maybe unintentionally, kill Mastah Hermann which will drive Bogue off the deep end.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

It'd be tough to pull off. Something would have to make Freyja decide that an independent Windermere is a good thing, which she hasn't shown any signs of yet. The UN would have to go General Sherman on Windermere's apple orchards or something.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

By killing himself. He didn't do anything Isamu couldn't have in his position. Heck, if anything it was the YF-21 that let him pull it off. Isamu was the better pilot, Guld just had the better plane.
You mean Sharon.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

I agree. I'm just saying that that probably helped

Hell, even Mylene was probably better than Gamlin.
I don't think that's true

guld was better - he took out the ghost
Yeah by killing himself

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

I thought about that and I really, really hope they don't do that.

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

I've tried something similar to this, you don't really feel those tiny bumps or ridges. You need to go for something like on the left with those flap things, except all over the inside.

Also they need to figure out how to make it so I don't have to go through a 15 minute hot bath period with this thing so I can avoid fucking cold silicone.

However on the flip side fucking cold silicone is nice if you have a zombie girl fetish.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

You know I've been thinking that Kaname was the Misa equivalent for the show for a while and if so, what if she had her own RIBERRRRR situation?

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

First half wasn't shit, it didn't have much plot and the monster of the week formula was repetitive but it had a lovable cast doing fun things, it was comfy.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

So? This is Macross, not Gundam. Macross has never been primarily about an MC beating everything in dogfights.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

WOUWO
WOWOWO WOOO

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

still thinking that Kaname will win the Messerbowl
Poor people.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Why don't they just make one with a light heating coil inside the silicon powered by a small battery to keep it self warming while being handwash safe.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Guld just had the better plane.
he also designed it - if he made as well as few a better plane, doesn't that make him better?

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

you were born from the same wind
you felt my wind
can it be, he's riding the wind
he's dancing with the wind
by my wind, wind wind wind wind wind
The windniggers have been overusing that word every episode but this was the worst offender by far.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

However on the flip side fucking cold silicone is nice if you have a zombie girl fetish.

My nigga.

William Bell
William Bell

Fuckin hell when can I expect some hot Queadluun-Rau action?

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Being able to draw a car has no impact on being able to drive one.

Also, no he didn't design it. Where the heck did you hear that?

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

I remember on that one episode when he was in a dogfight with mirage and said "your back is wide open", only to get shot in the back by messer moments later.
he also got outdone by hayate with the same move he was pulling, with that sudden stop/hover by turning into gerwalk and then shoot.
he's pretty much a joke character at this point.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

Same here. I'm trying to understand how the correlation between Arad, Messar and Kaname will work. There was one theory that Kaname knew messer in the past, but based on their interaction I doubt that.

I think a better theory would be she knew Arad in the past. That would make Kaname and Arad really close, with Arad always having a thing for her but her only seeing him as a friend. After her idol career failed, to cheer her up he brought her to join Chaos. That's where she met Messer and started having feelings for him. Messer kinda likes Kaname too but won't because of his past.

If my theory is correct, the triangle will end with Messer dying and him entrusting Kaname into Arads hands.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

'bout time

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

never because kawamori hates zentraedis

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Arad will die, entrusting kaname with healing messer broken soul

John Perez
John Perez

The reason why is probably along these lines:

How would you power it?

What level of heat is enough to warm it up within a reasonable amount of time, not drain the battery but at the same time not melt or degrade the material in anyway. Would making it thin enough to happen make the product less durable. What kind of safety issues would we run into with various regulatory agencies over this?

How much extra overhead is this going to add to the production and thus price of the product. Who can we contact to manufacture the parts? Are we willing to invest in the R&D for this and also produce it all in house? Is that profitable?

Is the time and money spent on the project better used for the purpose of taking crude molds of nobody porn stars and selling them for a markup?

Probably missing a lot.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

I want to believe

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCLsK1Rxvs

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Pretty sure we got all the macronized Zentradi fanservice we're going to get in the first episode.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Why is this allowed?

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Silicone gel's heat resistance is -55 °C to +300 °C,a simple 9v's battery should have enough energy for a small line of medium resistance copper or other conductance to generate heat fairly quickly (around 5-10 minutes), the hard part would be having it not get too hot considering the thermal insulator properties of silicone.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

But the conflict will escalate and some elite reinforcement squadrons of Meltrandi will get called up, r-right?

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

I just checked, he apparently was part of the design team. I assumed Aisha was the only time they pulled that nonsense, but I forgot how wacky Macross could get with its characters sometimes.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Capitalism.

Kayden White
Kayden White

A chemical warming system is only good once though and if you're using a tenga egg you may as well drop it in hot water and let it sit for the 4 minutes anyway and save the cash.

I bet you could get around this issue by sprinkling small balls of metal inside the plastic and using induction to heat them up enough to make the plastic warm. It avoids the issue of having a battery inside the sleeve and the induction system could be produced fairly cheap I think.

Fuck, what is this? An engineering meeting for fuck sleeves?

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

red on one side
[BUDDY INTENSIFIES]

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

They're intentionally overusing it to illustrate the differences in language. It's the whole Eskimos have 100 words for "snow" thing.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Onahole engineering is of critical importance.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

It doesn't seem like you enjoy how the current wind blows, user

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

Is this voiced by Sugita?

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

Yes. God bless.

Eli White
Eli White

Are they meant to look like beetles?

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

It sounds cooler in Japanese. In fact people were saying how cool it was Keith's "The wind is disrupted" in the latest episode.

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

Those uniforms really are trash.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Yeah by killing himself
so by being japanese

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

HEY GUYS THE POTATO CHIPS IN THAT CONVENIENCE STORE ARE HALF-OFF

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

Mirage btfo
best girl will win instead
Glorious.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Slow and steady wins the race

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

I want to suck on it. I bet it tastes like cotton candy.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

wind is windemerian for nigga

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

It must be hard to concentrate on the fight.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

Ignore the shitposting.

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

t. Ranka

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

can't wait for those doujin

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Pick one.

David Gray
David Gray

wind pls

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Yes.
Freyja is slowly and steadily going to the finish line. She already made at least 40% of the distance.
Meanwhile no one even invited Mirage to the race.

Logan James
Logan James

he's gay for Messer

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

More like 40% to her life expectancy

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Top banter

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

implying anyone, straight, gay, male or female can resist Mikumo

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Too far.
;_;

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

This is true. In a love triangle or harem, the girl who has a strong and fast lead usually ends up losing to the the main or true girl who waits and takes to slow.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

WINDCAKES PLS GO

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

a bunch of fabulous men recoil at Mikumo flashing her bangin' titties at them while singing

YUCK
DECULTURE

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

It's less true for big harems, but for triangles it's almost a rule

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Yeah, just like Zesicca, Kagura, Himiko, Touma. They surely won.

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Touma
From White Album 2? She did win.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Kawamori's Touma.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Not really.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Even though Macross is full of stupid shit I have to agree with that user that musical instruments as a control system is where I draw the line.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO MY FUCKING SONG

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Is that keanu reeves

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

It's Bane without the mask.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Being only able to reply in memes

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

I recommend lurking some more before you ever talk to me or my posts.
Some one has his jimmies rustled

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Like fucking really, you haven't seen the image of Keanu sitting on a bench? I mean fuck, who am I actually lurking with these days?

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Jeb, you're a mess.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

I truly wonder what's going to happen to all the shippers when there is no ship.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Since when did the NUN attempt to genocide the Windermeres for being inferior? The rebellion was because of free trade or some stupid shit.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Well free trade is evil.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Sales drop probably.

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

complains about quality of anons
posts facebook tier reaction image
Please go back to lurking

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Freyja transcends her physical body and becomes a Protoculture
everyone in the galaxy sees a scene of intense yuri sex between Freyja and Lynn Minmei

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

fuck up your planet
blame it on the Jews

Those chcucklefucks always make me crack a smile.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

yfw nothing happens and nobody wins

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

What the fuck does Shinpi mean?

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

That's one way to top "muh two wings" in shittiness. Although, it's not very likely

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

you will never be Mikumo's toy

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Then it's time to wait for the movies.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Mikumo referred to Heinz as an "otonoko" which means "girly-boy".

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

As much as I love Freyja, this episode has made one thing clear. I have a feeling her arc in the story has ended for now. Now she'll take the back seat a little leaving room for other characters to progress.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

hope it ends with the windis getting genocided, instead of some bullshit ending where their spaceaids is cured and everyone is happy

Angel King
Angel King

instead of some bullshit ending where their spaceaids is cured and everyone is happy
I don't know why you're expecting anything else from Macross

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

What do you think you're watching?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

How do you guys even want this love triangle to go? An absolute crushing victory (EVOL), or a neck and neck close finish.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

ONE TRUE QUEEN

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

One true drag queen

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

I want to see Makina and Reina deciding to "experiment" with Freyja and Hayate's resonance by engineering lewd situations and traps for them.

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

I want it to go nowhere

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Sorry, I meant QUEER. Haha, my bad. Silly me.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

howHorrifying.jpg

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

not liking sheryl
fagget

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

With TT tier butthurt

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

I hope there's not actually a love triangle or triangles. I cant bear seeing any of the characters having their heart break. I'm too attached to them.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

Apparently I am the only who really didn't like episode 8. Multiple times during the episode I felt so bored I had to actually stop the video and do something else for half an hour or so.
For the entire time I knew excatly what was going to happen and nothing surprised me, a huge diappointment. They even managed to make GIRIGIRI EYE boring.

Luke Green
Luke Green

attached to mirage
what are you smoking

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

like 1:50 am at a bar
I know what I want
and I know what I'm getting

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

which reminds me, makina will need to have a talk with hayate again for wrecking his siegfried.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

literally named delta
no triangle

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Did they do a good job with the VA selection? Does both the voice actor and singing voice capture the character?

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Freyja transcends her physical body and becomes a Protoculture

That's not how Protoculture work.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

It's less true for big harems, but for triangles it's almost a rule
Seems equal in my experience.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Felt the same way. Boruto author should not be writing scripts

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Shinpi is uta

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

freyja sounds a little weird at first cause of her hick accent but you get used to it. so yeah, I can say a pretty good job.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Pretty much, a 15yo can sound like an old hag.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Sheryl-like enough to be the indisputable best Delta girl.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

They were both good choices for Mikumo, but you can tell it's different people which kind of sucks. With Sheryl that wasn't an issue.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

nothing happens is too much of a stretch.
nobody wins, well, maybe.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

What a nightmare!

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Why does she get naked?

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

It's a hologram

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fos3eP1rHHA

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

That scene was so awesome!

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

What a VF-17 Nightmare!

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

I know, but the question remains, why is it naked?

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Cause it's a distraction?

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

If my theory is correct, the triangle will end with Messer dying and him entrusting Kaname into Arads hands.
Wouldn't that be the other way around

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

Very interesting take on Mikumo in this cut. Are they alluding to Mikumo's God complex?

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Yeah, Mikono sure lost.

Oh and remember Sheryl losing? Totally a thing

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

She's only naked in front of old men.

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Sheryl didn't win until the movies.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Mikumo works in mysterious ways

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Something that's been bothering me. Who awakened the ruins? Was it Freyja's singing or something Mikumo did before?

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

I hope each walkure members will get their own arc where they found their resolve to sing.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Is she hallucinating or something? I don't remember this scene

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

For a moment I thought this looked interesting, but then I saw that it was mech shit. Into the shitbin it goes.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Reaper-Senpai only got the vars by being asocial and eating on his own instead of hanging out at the bar eating non-GMO foods
Its like a metaphor

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Yes like Minmay winning.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

It's 7's "Ichijou fights the Zentradi on a bicycle" moment. Gamlin can't actually kick giant robots.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

already starting to awoke when they sang that engrish song. probably reacted to fold receptors in general?

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

he still believes that Minmay wanted Hikaru
LaughingMisas.jpg

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Gamlin can't actually kick giant robots.

Well yeah, which is why I assumed that was some kind of hallucination

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

This isn't 7

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

I hope each walkure members will get their own arc where they found their resolve to sing.
They're side characters. No way they're gonna get character arcs of their own. Maybe one episode each, but most likely not even that.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Only one man in Macross can Master Asia stuff, and he's busy telling bridgesluts not to take their eyes off of monitors.

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

I doubt it, they aren't that important. Key characters are the trio, Mikumo, Roid, Keith and Heinz.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

A decisive conclusion. I don't care how.

That being said, nobody is in love yet

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Mikumo
important

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

They were both good choices for Mikumo, but you can tell it's different people which kind of sucks
Really? I thought they did a good job. Compared to like Mylene which was the worst at this

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Mikumo is clearly important to the show, unless she dies halfway through

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

We all know Mirage is winning the Hayatebowl because this is Macross.

Freyjafags (if they are not trolling) are in for world of pain.

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Something that didn't happen?

I think that was Gamlin's dream and he was imagining he was a hero saving Mylene

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

If its just the singing that is important, why do they ever get out of their airplanes just to dance?

Luis White
Luis White

The left guy is Sho Hayami?

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

We all know Ranka is winning the Altobowl because this is Macross.

Sherylfags (if they are not trolling) are in for world of pain.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Isn't a complex when she's an actual God.

William Jones
William Jones

Because they're idols.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Said no one ever.
what is chapter 5 star date?

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Pretty sure they explained that. Also I think it would be dangerous having them in the plane and singing, see Jamming Birds in 7 for how that could be fatal

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

you can't actually sing when the valkyrie is constantly doing all of that crazy maneuver.
even with the newest ICS, I doubt you you won't feel a certain feedback.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Your reverse is stupid.

Any macross connoisseur will tell you Mirage is the woman and Freyja the child. Hayate will love Mirage.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

being inside a super-sonic fighter with point-shields is less safe than running around on the ground
Either way they get plot armor

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

Mikumo was important as Freyja's mentor. Now that Freyja got her shit together Mikumo will get about as much attention as Kaname.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

THIS. Kawamori isn't hard to understand.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

than running around on the ground
That's only Mikumo who does that. And also only in episode 1

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

literal goddess of music
in macross
not important
g8 b8 m8

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Yeah, same here. Development wise they are doing a good job fleshing out the members of Chaos. Looks like Kaname, Arad, and Messer are going to start. All that's left is the bridge bunnies, captain, and chuck. But even all of them are likable

James Fisher
James Fisher

Unless you're Basara
and to a lesser extent Mylene

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Freyja the child
the 14 years out of 30 years child

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Mylene was fine imo. If anything it was Basara who's VA didn't match his singer.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

She's going to fade into the background along with Kaname. Screencap it.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Right, standing around on the ground in one spot. Muuuuuch safer, right?

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Stop stop stop, my penis can only get so erect.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

I'm pretty sure there is more to her than that. I'm pretty sure Mikumo is one of the final pieces of the puzzle which they are saving for later. They wouldn't waste valuable screen time on this if it wasn't important.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

They have their own shields too so yeah.

You can't have flashy concerts in the back of a VF

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

That's probably just a bit of misdirection. She's just Roy Focker idol version.

Samuel White
Samuel White

they've only had a single flashy concert

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Don't forget to vote for your favorite Walkure Songs!

You are able to pick as much choices as you want, but only the ones you actually like of course~

Rei~rei song seems to be liked than MakiMaki

http://www.strawpoll.me/10293277/

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

Nah Freyja is different from the other young girls in Macross.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

he would be so proud of you if he saw you now boy
hayates dad was a pilot
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!????

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Mikumo is so cute here

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Who's on top?

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Episode 4 and 6 was pretty flashy

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

most of their fights so far is when they're unprepared. you can see in ep 6 that they sing in the back line on a dome with shield on it.
even then they still got the fold amps that can act as a shield and some sort thruster under their skirt to fly away when they need to.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Alto of corse

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

As mentioned earlier in the thread, it could be a mistranslation by the fa[gg]ots

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

fold amps that can act as a shield and some sort thruster under their skirt to fly away when they need t
so we've established they need shields and speed to survive, excellent. so you agree they should be in a jet fighter then. I'm glad we agree.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

It was a liberal translation but I think anybody who's watched enough anime could tell that line was talking about his dad

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

Whose the mother?

Sheryl died of cancer, so its not her

William Watson
William Watson

Except they have made it clear that they need to sing live. Also, if the Jamming Birds are any indication, singing in the back of a VF is not the most effective use of the singing. In fact, I'm pretty sure the reason they are singing outside of a VF is because trying to sing while in the middle of a firefight will mess you up

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

OTP

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

The one with big titties so she can use her weight to top.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

You can sing live inside a cockpit too. Its not as if in either case the actual soundwaves that matter, its the fold reactions

Justin James
Justin James

Okay, have you even seen 7 where they clearly showed how that can easily go wrong?

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Is Mikumo a female Basara?

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

you watched ep 5? you see when freyja complain she CAN"T sing when hayate was doing all of that aerial shit?

John Sanders
John Sanders

That what can go wrong? The only part that was wrong was putting raw recruits into a cockpit, completely untrained and then choosing people who have no capability for a fold reaction in the first place. Thats not an issue with Walkure

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

She's a female Sheryl

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Not even close. Freyja is closer to Basara after episode 8. She could control the ruins and all.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Just admit you don't want them to sing live because it's too cute for you and singing in a VF is more "logical" or some shit nobody cares about

Isaac James
Isaac James

The viewer can make that assumption, but unless gg was on the phone with Kawamori to confirm they're probably worried about having to retcon that line.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Well she doesn't really seem to care about anything other than singing and is kind of distant in the same way as Basara was

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

They sing live because before the whole Windermere thing, they were just curing Var patients who never seemed to target them except when Mikumo got in people's faces and shit and their job was to protect civilians outside the VFs. This is probably also why the concerts haven't been at the insane level of episode 1 and they've stayed largely in one place

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

I have but my autism makes it impossible for me to enjoy idols singing on foot, it reminds me too much of actual modern japanese idols which I hate and I can't enjoy things this way, so I need to keep arguing against it

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Basara's main point was his unmatched passion. Only Freyja showed a bit of that in this series.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

He also told Hayate violence is for nerds

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

it's autism

Oh okay, nobody cares

Isaac James
Isaac James

Yeah sorry about that, I'm a huge autistic faggot

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

No Freyjafag seriously expects her to win.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Such an interesting hair style. Solidifies when fold waves are being produce, sparkles like a rune, and the ends seem to have life force. Any theories?

The only connection I could make was the norse goddess Sif and her prized hair.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

It does now make sense why Arad picked Hayate up despite Hayate's conditions.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Something that didn't happen?

He liked her but after the battle on Earth it was clear he had moved on, she did attempt to use him as a rebound but he was mostly skittering it since he was already dating it.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Don't know shit about this series but purple is best girl

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

And people thought Arad was just some weird idiot who saw Hayate as the chosen one

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

she's a space squid

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

speak for yourself

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

New thread
/a/thread/141923290#p141923290

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

All that's left is the bridge bunnies, captain, and chuck.

And Mirage.

;_;

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

she'll at least be important until they reveal why she seems omniscient about those ruins, shotaking and that magical hair

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Roid likes her song.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

That's just shinpi stuff to make her seem mysterious. I doubt there's any relevant storyline there.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

you see when freyja complain she CAN"T sing when hayate was doing all of that aerial shit?

I'm sure she could learn, the other members of Walkure probably could do do it just fine already.

That said who gives a fuck, I'm perfectly fine with them doing the on the ground idol performances, and it pleases me to see how upset it makes some people.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

They should put Hayate in the lower row and Mikumo with Freyja in the Wining one. Who isn't even a contender.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Minmay was never in love with Hikaru.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page