Shingeki No Kyojin

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Will Eren be able to help Armin in this suicidal mision against CT?
Will Reiner be able to fight against Jean, Connie and Sasha?
Will Mikasa leave the battle because of her arm?

Which characters do you think will live at the end of this saga?

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

I just want Bert to find peace.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Yes. It will work to a degree but no one will die. They'll succeed at making Bert escape the titan and retreat.
I can see one of JSC dying in this fight, but even that would be a stretch.
No.

Erwin and either Sasha or Connie will die. Maybe Reiner too but I doubt it. The rest will survive.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

Sasha and Connie without each other is just wrong. Either they both die or neither of them do.

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

I don't feel they have romantic feelings for each other. It is not like they were always together, they just have things in common.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

What's wrong with his face?

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

I don't see Jeanbo eating shit in this one. It seems as though he's being groomed as a leader.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

I don't care if it's romantic or not. Sasha without Connie is like Ash without Pikachu or Wallace without Gromit.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

The artist has a messy style but I like it.

I see Hanji becoming the next commander, but Jean will have a high position as well. I think he's too young to become commander yet, unless there's a big timeskip.

David Fisher
David Fisher

Don't worry, when Reiner squashes Connie like a bug I'm sure Sasha will commit suicide soon after.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

I have the impression Mikasa will go to where Armin is at the moment she feels he is in danger or maybe when he's already unconscious. Eren will rage I suppose but someone has to get hurt.

I believe the kick and the cut in the arm is going to affect Mikasa in some way.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

I'll fucking squash him if he tries.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Please don't make me think about timeskips. I'm still hurting from Eva 3.0. But I agree with what you're saying.
At this point, given the damage done to the Scouts, I can see some reorganisation. Levi Squad will comprise Levi, Mikasa and Eren while a support squad will be formed from Jean, Connie and Sasha with some redshirts pulled out of the aether. Levi Squad are about damage and ability, the support squad will be like sappers, implementing the thunder spears etc.

Hanji would be a great leader given her short but impressive stint in the Political Arc.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Just for you. They have their own history and don't depend of the other.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Armin enacts his plan
On the verge of taking down CT during a suicide run
Bert notices, advances to kill Armin before he himself goes down
at the last second, Connie comes and takes Armin's place
Connie sacrifices his own life for Armin
Connie is down, just barely still alive
coughing up even more blood than usual
Armin screams at him in rage/sorrow
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I TOLD YOU ALL TO STAY AND FIGHT REINER!"
Connie looks up, blood coating his smiling face
"Because...of the 104th, I'm not the genius...you are. Humanity needs you to survive."
Connie is kill

What do, /snk/?

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Wow and you forgot about Armin. I can smell the hate, he will be squad leader first.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

When has Connie ever even suggested that he would think of risking his own life to save someone else? Connie a shit bit of cast filler.

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Armin is more fit for that role than Jean. Jean can't make the decisions Armin is able to without losing his role as the audience's self insert which is why I think he won't be given a big role.

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Cringe, Connie still has his mother to go back to. I never got the impression he is a self sacrifice kind of person.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

Jean doesn't have deus ex asspulls and third person omniscient powers of deduction*
FTFY

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

I tend to consider Armin a nonfactor in things like this. His combat usage is next to nothing, he will sit back and plan things like a good little boy. As for squad leader, he has the literal brains for it, but lacks every other required trait.

Jean can't make decisions when cold hard intellect is called for. We've seen him use dying soldiers to secure a viable route in Trost, whereas Armin lacked the nerve. They work well together, but Jean is the better leader.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

That's a good idea (somehow) but I believe Armin will be alone in this, he will get hurt but he will live. Eren can hold the legs but his arms will hit Armin.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

I prefer a genius like Connie surviving instead of a smartass like Armin.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

True I suppose

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

I was thinking Armin will get himself killed so Eren will go full rage mode to defeat Bert
Yeah, but I feel like his heart really isn't where Bert wants it to be and where it needs to be if he were to kill them, thus I feel he may hesitate to kill them if he has the chance
No because muh Eren

Jean, Mikasa, Eren and Levi are pretty much guaranteed survival because of Isayama's favoritism. I hope Sasha and Connie survive but I feel at least one of JSC will die. Armin is pretty much confirmed dead because of his plan and all the death flags we've seen in the last 10-15 chapters. A wounded Hanji will hopefully come back to save the day.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Armin is pretty much confirmed dead

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Come on. Erwin figured out Reiner's plan and thought quickly in a way of counterattack. Jean is too impulsive and desperate and when his plan didn't work against Bert he relied on Armin. I love Jean but sometimes he is the same as Eren.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

I can't see it happening

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Armin lacked the nerve
Are you forgetting when Jean was saved by Armin in the political arc because he couldn't make that decision? Trost happened before, are you saying he can make use of dying soliders, but be unable to kill someone? It was just used to show that Jean is good at assessing the situation.It's clear he can't make those kind of moral decisions. He tells Marlo that he is better suited for the rear guard because he doesn't believe in the entire self sacrifice mentality. I doubt he could make the decision Erwin did to launch a suicide attack.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Let me paint a picture of how its gonna go down

Armin trying to awaken Eren
"WE GOTTA GET TO THE OCEAN"
Bert scoops him up
"I shall grant that wish"
Either throws or punts Armin in the direction of the ocean
He dies happy
Eren goes full rage at the sight of his bf dying
Jumps on Bert's back and eats him from the nape

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

Some people didn't understand this line and interpreted it as a suicidal thought. Armin was shaking and because of his lack of confidence he thought he will not be able to survive. Then, the thought of the ocean made him feel confidence and stop shaking. Armin left the pessimism and convinced himself (and Eren) they're going to see the sea.

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Armin is my favourite but that is kind of funny.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

If Bert manages to kill Shitmin, he will undoubtedly be the best boy.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Either throws or punts Armin in the direction of the ocean
Nice.

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

Kek

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

AA is disgusting.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

We meet again friend

Samuel King
Samuel King

Yes, yes, and no. EMA, Levi, Hange, and one of JSC will be dead.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

Without a doubt cute.

Tyler King
Tyler King

And again a lot of people will call it Disgusting.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Are you forgetting when Jean was saved by Armin in the political arc because he couldn't make that decision?
Yep, I forgot that.

Trost happened before, are you saying he can make use of dying soliders, but be unable to kill someone?
I'm saying that was once the case, but we know he can kill now, post cave raid.

He tells Marlo that he is better suited for the rear guard because he doesn't believe in the entire self sacrifice mentality.
And had some men stayed in the rear guard, the scouts wouldn't be up shit creek.

I doubt he could make the decision Erwin did to launch a suicide attack.
Gotta start somewhere user

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

again
What?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

So OOC as always.

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

You're no fun

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Gotta start somewhere user
And Armin is starting.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Erwin didn't go straight from "Dad what's outside the walls?" to "RIDE MY SOLDIERS, RAGE MY SOLDIERS!!!" either though.

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

What do you ship, buddy. It's just cute fanart of a onesided pairing. It's probably the least OOC out of most ships.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Jeans already on the path in my eyes.
Not a jeanfag

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Ahhh cute poor Jean

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Where's our lesbian librarian friend today?

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

This. Armin could be a good leader, but Jeanboy has already set out on the path to becoming a great leader.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Armin can be second in command or something then.

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

No one denies Jean is a good leader but he himself said they will always relied in Armin, everybody trust him.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

I don't know, I still like Armin better. The parallel between him and Erwin the past chapters and how both use their strong motivation to gain courage pretty much solidified he's a better fit. Armin's got a better motive, intellect, and just lacks experience. I'd like to see them share the position.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Armin = Tactician but not great leader
Jean = Leader but not great tactician

Adrian James
Adrian James

So funny Jeanfags can't accept Armin being first. They just want Jean to shine.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Self insert

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Can we not just form a Command Squad?

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

It's not just Jeanfags. Most anyone rather see him compared to shitmin because he's at least likeable compared to psycho manlet.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

I like both of them and would be happy with either of them as the future commander.

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

We know Armin is smarter and a much better tactician. But there's no way in hell I'd trust him to lead a squad. It took him an entire 5 minutes in the midst of battle to think of anything at all to do. Took Jean 10 seconds to figure out what to do that had a decent chance of working, and also got no one killed. After Jean's plan failed he was going to retreat. Armin still had not done anything. Jean is a leader, Armin is a tactician. There's no bias here between which fag is better. There's just different roles that they're both better suited to.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Not great leader
Armin could be a good leader. The only thing he doesn't have is self-confidence but I think after this battle he will be ready. He has to be prepare to not lose composure if something fails.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

stop this shit

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

What shit

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

Nah, some put their preferences against logic and just insult. They see the bad things but can't recognize the good ones. In this case, in Armin.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

implying they won't switch to keep things interesting

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Yes. Yes. No. Shadis.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Disgusting.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

I find Jean to be the most boring character in this manga. You really don't see the common asshole rival that becomes likeable and better through moral choices in other stories? I don't dislike him, but I seem to like Sasha and even Connie over him.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

JAr is surprisingly cute.

Fuck. Too many years on this site has made me gay.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

Go to bed Hitch.

Evan Green
Evan Green

When are they having a double date with Hitch and Annie? Will they switch things up then?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

JA is quite good

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

This.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Jeannie
Does this exist?

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Yes, and there is at least one ArminHitch crackfic.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Jean's development is pretty simple to predict, it's the by the book character. When Marco was introduced I could already tell what type of development he would have. I can already see him getting some development through Marlo's death.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Sasha and Connie are better characters than Armin.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

I sicerely think that Reiner is gonna have the soldier mentality while in the titan and attack Bert, at least for a time.
Cap this.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Jeanfags always start the comparison. The reason why Jean figured it out a plan is because he is impulsive but it's not always good to be like that, you can finish unconscious against a wall. Jean's plan that went well were when he thought and evaluate the situation, there in Trost. This time he didn't.
You see, Erwin took his time to think on a plan which resulted in Levi almost killing Zeke. It's about strategy and confidence not acting impulsive.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

It won't work retard. Nice try.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Wow how original.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

CT advancing toward us at 50km/h
let's take 5 minutes to think about what to do

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Sasha a shit, Hitch too

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Hitch a cute

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

Impulsive is better compared to doing nothing. Arminfag will defend him pussying out and passing his job onto Jean and blaming Jean for not being able to think of a good plan despite the fact Armin didn't even try.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Sasha and Hitch a cute and a best

James Miller
James Miller

At least you agree Sasha a shit, Hitch a shit too btw

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Erwin took his time too. He actually sit and had a little warm conversation with Levi, everyone were desperate, it was the same with MJSC and Armin was calm.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Sasha a best. No agreement

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

It's more like insecure Arminfags start going on and on about how he's the most intelligent of all and that every plan will fall apart without him, and when people show up to correct them, they start pointing fingers at others and saying they started it.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

MT wasn't running toward them though. He also didn't know where they were so he couldn't just indiscriminately waste ammo. CT was coming at the 104th.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

No agreement

They both shit, different shades of shit

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Armin and Jean can't properly lead without each other, end of story.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Yeah, golden and platinum.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Yeah and that's why Eren ended up getting eaten.
No one is blaming Jean but you have to consider the good parts as well at the bads. You just want Jean to shine and Armin could lost himself or being second in command I don't care, I just want Isayama to tell us Jean is the best.
Jeanfags can't recognize when he commits a mistake.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Jean can lead just fine, he has Hanji if he wants a strategist, and she's better than Armin anyway.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

More like coffee and toffee but eventually just shit

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Arminfags are incapable of accepting that Armin's mental fortitude is underdeveloped.

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

He literally just thought up a plan that requires mental fortitude and courage to complete because he sees he can die. Are you serious?

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki. Armin is shit tho

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

I am an Arminfag and I started saying he is not going to die, then a punch of Jeanfags started writing they would like him to die and they believe Jean is a better leader. Nobody mentioned Jean.
I know Armin is weak, he is not skilled as the others but I can appreciate his good side that Jeanfags strive to emphasize that he does not have.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

Also finally a fucking designated shitposting thread.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Shit list:
Sasha
Hitch
Armin

More who?

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

When did I say Jean was the best faggot? If anything you Arminfags like projecting your bull shit opinions onto others. All I'm pointing out is regardless of the result of the situation, at least Jean has initiative. Armin can be the genius that the series likes to build him up as but, it doesn't matter if he can't take action.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

I only blame Isayama for making such a typical wimpy nerd character and adding him to the MC trio on top of that, it just seems so cliche to me. The rest of his cast is surprisingly good, even minor characters like Sasha have a great charm to them. I don't know what went wrong with Armin.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

I don't know what went wrong with Armin.
He became Coldsteel the Hedgehog.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Sasha
Hitch
I don't mind them desu. My Shit List would be:
Levi
Armin
Mikasa
Eren

In that order as well.

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

At least pay attention. MT was throwing rocks at them and the veterans died. Erwin then, took his time and thought about all sacrifices which resulted on his decision and plan.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

typical wimpy nerd character
This but to be fair, the MC trios aren't really that likable compared to the side characters.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Armin is disgusting.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

I just want BR to butcher EMA. Is that too much to ask?

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

This.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

I wish Annie had crushed him like the insect he is.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

Tips fedora while typing.

Cameron White
Cameron White

at least Jean has initiative
You cannot be a Jeanfag but it's just Armin's hate that keeps you blind.
The Arminfag only mentioned Armin, they don't need to talk about Jean or emphasize he is better than him.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

Me too user, me too. There's still for hope Bert to do it though

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Yes but, it's understandable user.
You must have missed last thread. The fedora tipping atheist like EMA more. Not surprising.

Daniel James
Daniel James

Mikasa kicked Annie like the insect and scum she is.

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

This.
She later went back into her pathetic shell. Annie the cockroach just won't die.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Bert returned the favor.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

the cockroach
That's actually Eren.
>inb4 banned for /pol/ism

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Mikasa is a worthless shit that couldn't even kill Annie when she was too tired to move.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Someone needs to alpha roll Bert

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

I finally get to post this

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

That's actually Reiner.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Someone needs to do a barrel roll while attacking him from behind.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Reiner's dog made a move alone.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

17 people
125 posts
Wow.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

KEK. Mikasa and Mikasafags BTFO

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

What music does Armin listen to?

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

If you take a dick up your ass thing will seem better.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Nine Inch Nails (the band)

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

That's every thread faggot. We rarely break 40.

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

This.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Based Bert. Armin is next.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

People respond to other people
You're too smart for this board, son.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

I would like to see your face when he becomes squad leader and EMSCJ feel good for him.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

excusing the shameless samefagging and getting aggressive when others point it out
Pathetic, kill yourself.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

The coward Zeke better not hide for the rest of the fight. He better do all that he can to keep Bert and Reiner safe.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

And about a dozen lurkers who enjoy watching the trainwreck, as usual.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

KEK

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

His head is a cone.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

my dad
gets me every time

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

My fucking sides.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

How new are you faggots? I can't believe that user is still baiting everyone on here. He does it like every other day.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Since when is having a discussion samefagging? Most posts have less than 5 replies which is completely okay with 21 people in the thread.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

They shouldn't even need his help to finish this. They only have five tired soldiers and a raging retard left to deal with.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

Zeke will always keep his favorite child safe.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Since newfags came in and tried to pick up the lingo without adequate time spent lurking.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Kek take a dick bro.

Brandon King
Brandon King

If they kill Zeke, I don't see why BR should keep fighting.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Annie and Armin are worst shingekis. They deserve each other.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Apparently you don't even know what samefagging is, so that makes you the newfag.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

it's the always same person who says this!
You're all retarded, nothing new.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

Annie a best, Armin can fuck off.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Annie is an angel who deserves someone who cares about her. Which narrows it down to Bert or Reiner, unfortunately.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Armin a best, Annie can fuck the hell off.

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

Annie is the edgiest character.

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

says the Arminfag

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

True.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Samefagging is when someone responds to themselves to mimic conversation or promote their own comment you stupid fucking doublenigger. Get out of my Sup Forums

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Armin is a pathetic shit who will be crushed by Bert.

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

or they can just fuck each other

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

I'm no Arminfag, but just pointing out the hypocrisy in Annietards calling anyone edgy when she literally smiles while killing someone.

Kek

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

And yet no one does it in this thread, unless you're retarded enough to think only one person hates Armin, even if the posts are less than a minute apart. Faggot.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

I get the feeling this is a buttblasted fujoshit. Whatever, you can spent the rest of your worthless days here, none of my business.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

This

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

Reiner should have Annie and Armin along with Historia in his harem.

There. I solved all the fighting.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

I'm not the original guy you were talking to you fucking retard

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

This

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

BRAfags are as edgy as their favorites. Bert is retarded and ugly by the way.

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

No, fuck off.

At least Annie isn't a typical wimpy genius but a decent character.

David Rivera
David Rivera

Reiner sholud be Erwin's slut.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Implying EMA isn't edgier than BRA

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

Disgusting.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Then you should know even more how retarded he sounds.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

No I like dick and I have a dick. I enjoy my life talk as you like.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Annie isn't a decent character. She's a bitch who had to hide in the crystal fridge and only fedora tipping losers like her.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

EMAfag being this buttblasted
K E K

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Not at all.
Who are the ones who killed innocents and then laugh and pretend they are the victims? Who are the chuuni, the drama special ones? BRA.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

This

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

only fedora tipping losers like her
Better than underage tumblrinas that think being smart equals a good character.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

muh fedora meme
user, you're terrible at shitposting.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Annie is a pure maiden who did literally nothing wrong.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

I don't think so. I am reading you.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

EMA are some of my least favorite characters but come on, your bias towards Annie the Edgehart is hilarious.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Annie a shit and worst girl desu. Even Sasha's farts are more attractive.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Nice psychic skills but you're wrong.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Kek

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

If anything it's Mikasa who's the edgiest character. She even proclaims herself being stronger than everyone else. Your bias is the one actually being shown.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Armin smiles while telling Bert about torturing Annier
Eren "KILL ALL TITANS" mommy issues who stabs adults as a child
Mikasa "I'm stronk womenz" family all dead bwaa stoic gurl

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Annie is edgy, sorry friendo but it's true.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

EMA are some of my least favorite characters
Sure

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

I agree user

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

Mikasa is second worst girl after Annie.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

You and tumblr want this.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Best boy.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

my skill is cutting flesh
Kek, this. Still less edgy than Armin though.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

No need to apologise, you can be as biased and delusional as you want when the proof is right here

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Literally described EMA.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Hitch, Sasha and Annie are all shit

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

This is a Bertger's dream.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

everyone who thinks BRA are shit characters must be EMAfags

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Annie has bigger daddy issues than most members of the cast.

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

EMA and ErwL are tumblr's favorites.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

This.

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Sasha is best girl.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

This will trigger the Bertgers

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

But you're still an Arminfag.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

This.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Fuck off.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Not when I was the one who called Armin disgusting.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

Annie>Mikasa

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Daddy issues compared to "I MUST KILL ALL TITANS BECAUSE DEAD MOM BWAAH"

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Then why are there 40 Bert bumblrs who come here? You aren't fooling anyone didanwhimperer.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Why so butthurt?

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Triggered much?

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

And BRA are Dumblr 2.0/RP Haven's favorites. Equally as cringe.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

MikaQT on suicide watch it seems.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

This.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

Nein. It's mostly Bertfujos slobbering over their "Bertgod"

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Sasha > Annie and Mikasa

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Annie broke her dad's leg because he wouldn't let her have a break. She's unhinged.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

This.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

That's every single day.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Good day folks, Writefag here.
I'm specifically here to let the LMfags know that I started the drunken cuckoldry short story and that it should be ready by Wednesday, work load permitting.

When it's ready, I'll drop it onto pastebin and link accordingly, or you can get it in .pdf format by way of email, if you already have my address.

That's all, really. So I hope you're all doing well and having a nice day/night, wherever you are.
Peace!

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Sasha, Annie, Mikasa and Annie are shit

Justin White
Justin White

Mein fucking sides. Annie looks like literal gremlin rodney Dangerfield. She's irrelevant as fuck only good for BortSlorp.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

EMA and BRA are all lameshit
JSC and YH a best

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

Yussssssss. Can't wait user

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Eren stabbed two men at age 9 screaming "DIE DIE DIE", nothing ever beats that.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Thanks user. Can't wait!

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Best taste ITT.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

kids are usually edgy tho

Chase King
Chase King

Waiting for the pastebin, writefag. Kinda ready for the salty here too.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Ymir a shit, JSC and the queenlet are the best.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Im hyped!

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Saving someone from being sold to pedo rapists is a little different to beating up your parent because you were tired.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

The Mikasafag types while in tears.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Hella samefag.

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

No kid would do that, Eren is over the top.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

drunken cuckoldry
Sounds like my kinda thing. Bring it on

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Jean not in likes

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

Don't give the spic attention. Just vote trump.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

Ymir is still better than BRA and EMA. HEL are also good.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Yep

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

KEK, lets not be too harsh on the Mikasafag who's on suicide watch.

John Adams
John Adams

Why can't retards like you understand that you can't samefag within a minute?
implying anyone cares to samefag from multiple devices to thank an LM writefag

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

LM samefag.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Ymir is worst shingeki, but HEL are good.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Which one?

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Not this shit again

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

Worst shingeki is Eren by far with Reiner in second place.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

Prepare your anus.

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

This.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Worst shingeki is Ymir.

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Shit taste
Eren
Mikasa
Armin
Bert
Annie
Reiner
Levi

Everyone else is golden.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

I think Reiner is a pretty cool guy.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Worst shingeki is Armin, followed by Erwong.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Sasha and Hitch are liquid shit

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Cry more Erenfag, your favorite is a whiny emo ragetard who can do nothing right.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

implying liquid shit isn't the most comfy type of shit.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

This.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

HEL adventures killing titans, drinking and living the military life would be funny to read. We also would get to see Mike, Nanaba, Gerger, and so.

Easton James
Easton James

No Erwin.
Nice try.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

I'm not an Erenfag.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

liquid shit
That'd be Annie.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

I genuinely agree.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

More like Armin.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Reiner is hideous pigshit.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

mfw someone has diarrhea fetish

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

You don't have to lie to yourself Bert

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

I do agree with that

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

He's actually a pretty cool guy.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Hitchfags

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

Annie is solid rock-hard shit

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Cool thread.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Yeah, those are called Arminfags and Bertfags.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Coolest.

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

What kind of shit taste-having faglord hates Erwin?

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Thank

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

The current level of shitposting

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

We can all agree Boris is the least edgy and best shingeki, right?

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

Annie a shit.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Don't wake up the Erwongposter he enjoys shitposting.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Boris wants to fuck Hitch the bitch

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

This. ;^)

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

KEK

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

What happened fellow Bertfujos? We all thought Bert was one of the most interesting and complex characters in the manga. Everyone has surpassed him Bert turned out to be one of the most boring and forgotten characters.

My question is will you still stand up for Berty?

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

When will Erwin become a titan?

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

I'd really really like that. OVA when?

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

neva

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Erwongfags

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

Well, since we're at it, Bort a shit.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Is Jabba an eotena?

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Nah. Making up nasty rumors and making fun of someone's dead husbando is pretty edgy.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

handsome titan

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Will you be taking other requests when your finished with this one?

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

shitletfags

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Is there more about this?

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

There is nothing edgy about hating whores user.

Also, I hope you paid your respects on a special someone's anniversary yesterday.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

I would prefer an OVA about Hange's life than one with Erwin and Levi in it.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Manlet is shit too.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

At least we can agree on that.

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

No one pointed out MikaQT's obvious samefagging

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

If you don't like Manlet and Erwin then yes, I don't see why would you want them with your fav, but if is just about that awful OVA, just think there are better writers out there. Just a story about them planning an expedition could be funny, sad, and with good action in good hands.

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Bortfags a shit.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Because it's obvious. Everyone knows and ignores.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Anniversary?

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Yes, I probably will. It won't be another LM however. I would like to spread the love with the other characters too.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

No one cares about MikaQT's autism at this point.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Annie worst girl.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Because it's obvious
That Bort a shit? Bortellectuals still don't know it.

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

JH?

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

MikaQTfag has a point. Bertfags bragged for nothing. Even side characters like Rico are more interesting than Bert.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

You're seriously awesome user. Sad you got to see this shitposting side of /snk/ though

David Moore
David Moore

Armin worst everything.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

And Rico is more interesting than Mikasa.

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Us Bortellectuals know Bert is boring we just won't admit it because people will make fun of our Berty again.

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Not him but kek.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Pretty much.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Quite possibly user, I'll likely judge based on popular opinion at the time of my request though, so I make no promises.

Thank you, and don't sweat it. Every thread I bounce through tends to have it's own amount of shitposting. That being said, I'm of the mindset that we should just let people do their thing.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Why do Mikasafags attack Bort all the time? He's barely even mentioned in this thread.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

ricofags

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Autism.

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Not a Mikasafag but I think it's his annoying fujo fanbase.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

questioning autism
Just let the Mikasafag sperg out all he can before getting ready to go to school tomorrow.

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Rico a pure cute.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

He's barely even mentioned in this thread
ctrl+f shit
48 result
He was mentioned 48 times user.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

'Pure'

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Fighting against Bert posting is fighting against literal tumblr.

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

the second post is literally bad fan art of Bort

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

This.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Shit your right, it needed a capital P for super Pure status

Brody James
Brody James

Mikasafags fight against everyone when they're triggered, you should see his autism when Historia is mentioned.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

Historia a shit.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

More than half comes from MikaQT.

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Won't change the fact that Mikasa is a pile of feces. You only shitpost this hard because you know she's shit and get defensive.

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Hows about a sample?

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

what are bots
There is one every thread.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Historia is literal irrelevance no one talks about her anymore except ymircucks.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

I'm not a bot user.

David Foster
David Foster

Historia a shit and Historiafags are retarded.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

LMcuck fic
Why?

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Your samefaggotry won't prove me wrong.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

samefaggotry
Kek.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

This thread isn't very sane.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Mein fucking sides

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

You keep doing it and are retarded enough to think anyone will fall for it.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Stop replying to the autist. It's obvious enough.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Sorry, that's all I have, I guess.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Historintectualls everyone! Sisters of Bertellectuals.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

You're right, it's sad enough that he likes Mikasa, I should leave him in his misery.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

This, too. I also still want an Hanji backstory.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

I'm glad you support BH MikaQT.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

EH a cute.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Hisubongtellectuals love Bert the most. Bertshipping is what they hunger. Post a Bert to honor Historian.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

MikaQT
implying implications
BH is the acronym for ButtHole. Fits them perfectly.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Predictable Berth lovers

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

BH a cute, this triggers the Mikasafag.
EH is canon.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

I thought only hamplanets with their "LGBT squad" support this ship

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Of course we love Bert, he's cute.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Canon indeed.

John White
John White

Bert a boring shit only literal tumblr would disagree.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

only hamplanets with their "LGBT squad"
Only they do. Hamplanetstoriafags and fujowhale Bortists.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Mikasa is boring.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

If you Bertfujos, I mean Historians, love Berth so much post a sexy delicious Berth picture.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

HEL a cute.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

ITT: triggered Mikasafags

James Taylor
James Taylor

God hates fags user.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Not him but Bert is the wallpaper of the series. Not a good antagonist at all.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Does she have the dawns?

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

That's literally every single thread.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

I want to impregnate Bort and Hisubong.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

the dawns
A cute loli can't have a sunrise.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Tumblr pls.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Didanwhimperer pls.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Tumblr likes Mikasa more than Historia or Bert.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Good taste.

Jack James
Jack James

There's already 50 Bort bumblrs that come here.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Shh. If you tell them the truth they'll get you banned. Happen to me once.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

Funny since Mikasa is a tumblr favorite.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

And ruin the fun?

They were the first people to come to me when I mentioned I was here. With luck, you might get what you want next time.

Super cute.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

posting Armin
Fujowhalestorias pls.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Why didn't you post your 'abs' in the soc thread? Could it be because you're an overweight manchild?

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

tfw no femdom BA fic
They were the first people to come to me
O-Okay.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Bort is more everyone knows the bumblrs who visit here to spam Bortlove.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Oh so it's BAfags that are always triggered by LM. Always thought it was EMfags.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

This, fuck them.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Armin
boobs
Mikasafags proving they're braindead yet again.

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

And Mikasafags like to posting their sausage fingers touching a mousepad.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Armin probably has better boobs than Mikasa desu.

Chase Long
Chase Long

Historia
boobs
Shitstoriafags proving they're delusional yet again.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

That sounds like it could be fun. Who knows, maybe next time user.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

What? I don't mind LM, I just pointed out that they weren't the first to ask for a fic.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

This.

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

He has a better boipussy for sure.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Armin is better than Mikasa in every way.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

I want to fondle Shitstoria's boobs.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

says this while 20 Berties have posted their sausage fingers holding Bertyckae on Bort's birthday
Mein fucking sides

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Both are shit.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Nice.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

This thread was better when it was people being tsundere for Armin and Jean.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

You want to fondle a board?

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Just Mikasa.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

I want to lick Shitstoria's laser eyes.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Historia > shit > Mikasa

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

I want to bring her Mikasa's head on a plate.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

everyone > cow piss > Historia >cow shit > Bort

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Mikasa is alright to me actually.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

Please please please? Not a bit sample! Just a little bit!

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

She's boring to me and I'm not even saying it because of the cancerous Mikasafag. She's such a waste of a character.

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

pretending like you didn't see that soc thread
Why didn't you post your 'abs' MikaQT?

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Because stealing google images is apparently a better idea for him, since he can't post his own beergut.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

I like all shingeki grills but Historia is just my favorite.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Thank you writefag

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

The Jeanfag stop replying.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

mfw Historia weighs more than me an I get called landwhale by a fat spic who lives in his mom's basement

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

I don't discriminate between male and female characters, Mikasa is simply a waste.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Historia weighs more than me and I'm slightly taller than her.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

If he wasn't fat and insecure he wouldn't be talking about it all the time and he wouldn't be stealing pictures to prove a point.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

fatwhalestorias
posting Guts as a reaction pic
Keks.

Julian James
Julian James

Mein fucking sides. Historia weighs less than 350 pounds.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Disgusting

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Here you go then, a little bit.
Instead, he sat down and nibbled at some bread which he chased it with water.

Be a good user and wait!

Not a problem, user.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Same here. 5'1 and 88 lbs.

Carter Price
Carter Price

Landwhalestorian pls.

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

triggered Pisstoriafags

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Why do you project onto others so much?

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

which he chased it with water.
I get this joke.

Connor Young
Connor Young

Sure Bertfujowhale.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

I like you m8.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Post pics spics.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Funnily enough, me too user.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

I'm just saying the truth. Stop your Butthurtism. Bert loves you whatever your size.

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Ha! Glad to hear that.
Have a Historia.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

I prefer the game animation over WIT animation.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

15$ per pic. Shit isn't free.

James Hughes
James Hughes

It's hard to maintain interest in shifter drama general #823736.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

Did she piss her pants?

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Yes, just like Petra.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Is each dollar for ever 4% of body fat you have? Or is it because your spic Mom needs you to pay rent?

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

So they have a point when they call her Pisstoria.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

I'd drink her piss either way.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

I like them both to be honest. I'm looking forward to the game.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

spic
Where did you get that?
15$ for stealing from hungry landwhales like you and feeding the poor.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

I thought the Mikasafag was eremikadefensesquad? It's funny because she posted her picture and she's >400lbs

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

The game is getting a US release.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Would you also put her in the shit machine?

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Indeed it is.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

She's not Petra user

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

I'd let her put me on the shit machine.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

What if she insist to be fed her own shit?

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Will you buy it user?

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

And also lolakasa.

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

Only if she will share it with me.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

I miss the Jeanfag.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

A shit eating Historiafag. How nice.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Sweet, your doing gods work. Any idea how long it will be?

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

he doesn't eat his waifu's poop

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Me too user. The previous threads are all so comfy until the Mikasafag starts sperging out again. Guess summer is really coming.

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Berthfujos are terrible detectives.

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

That won't help the 'project' now will it?

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Poopstoriafags

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Eww, more cancerous mikasafags

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Mikasafags are all aids infested spics

Gavin White
Gavin White

Most likely. From what I've seen of the gameplay thus far, it looks quite fun.

I doubt it will be longer than 8 pages. I've still got work to take care off as well.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

I'm here, user. I'm just not an attention whore about it. There's a reason I deleted my posts shortly after posting them.

It's not my fault I became a meme ;_;

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

I don't care about your RP shit.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

Don't forget Didanwhimperer and suits neechan and beartholdt.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Feed these whores into your project.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Guess summer is really coming.
Some aspects of summer are nice, though.

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

You posted more attentionwhoring pics than any other fag did.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

I'd think a smelly Mexican like you would be used to fecal matter anyways.

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Yeah, that was on me. Sorry again. If I apologise enough I eventually won't feel bad.
Heft Heavy Loads!

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

The mikasafag has been sperging nonstop for months.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Im not a Mikasa fag, Its just Bert is the worst out of BRA and his fans are the most cancerous on these threads. About a month or two ago everyone was bitching about Historiafags and Mikasafags. 75% of Mikasafagging comes from that MikaQT person, who has been extinct for like a month and Historiafags are in no way shape or form cancerous. Bert is the least likable character in SnK, yet his fans find a way to be even less likable. At least Mikasa, Historia and now Rico are likable characters. I'm just upset that best banana doesn't get the love she deserves.

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

You are my favourite meme Jeanbofag it's ok.

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

I'm a little disappointed I couldn't find fanart of that.

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

RICO ISN'T A WHORE
Hanji though...

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Mexican
Lel, Poopstoriafags are really retarded.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

I'm a EMT and I have to show up to MikaQt's house daily because he gets heart attacks constantly.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

KEK. I thought he lived in a hut.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

I've seen fanart of Historia holding Eren's head but sadly nothing with shitkasa.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

I doubt it will be longer than 8 pages
That's like, double fic length. wtf

Ian Price
Ian Price

Because Historia and Mikasa are in love.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Do you have keys to his basement? He can walk to open the door with all this fat.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Some aspects of summer are nice though
I'm more of an autumn winterfag. How's your pc holding up?

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Still waiting on Rico to get back to me on that. I'm quite sure Hange will agree however.

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Muh androgynous who character
Kill yourself.

Hudson James
Hudson James

I posted one when it was requested and deleted it shortly after. Then I posted a followup timestamp because it is a rule to do so. It's not my fault everyone else is a lying faggot and won't timestamp.

Jordan James
Jordan James

Mikasa is a pile of shit. Eren and Historia are though

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Would MikaQT sudoku if MH happened?

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Does the project mean I get to see participants naked? Cause I'm down with that.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

I can timestamp too but I was a handfag and I doubt anyone would care. The autist didn't stop with the landwhale shitposting anyway so even if I did it it would be pointless.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

all this shitflinging
Is this thread a total free-for-all?

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

I don't write straight ero, I like to set a scene at the very least. Have you ever came across a good doujin, but you can't get into it because it's literally just mindless sex? Well, I can't stand that.

I can't draw, but I can at least set a scene.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Probably but she is going to end up with Armin.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

He lives in an apartment with his Mom.
It takes a lot of manpower. Ironically, even his qt wouldn't be able to lift him up despite what his dreams tell him.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Uh, no? Unless you want to participate and would prefer to do things the 'old fashioned way' with Levi.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Pisstoriafags pretending they don't shitpost...
Pisstoriafags wanting Eren for shpping with their favorite

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

Hanjis rape face is cute

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

No, we want Mikasa for shipping.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

The old fashioned way? With Levi?
That means a gangbang right?

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

I don't pretend I don't shitpost, that's what retarded Mikasafags do. EH is canon and I'll enjoy seeing their interactions animated in season 2.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Historia is prettier than Mikasa.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

Make like a Nifa and die

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

And water is wet.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Both are pretty in their own ways.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

FUCK
I forgot how graphic that is.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Yes.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Pisstoriafags everyone! Only caring about seeing Pisstoria shipped with Eren.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

I haven't read this in a year but can someone tell me if Bert is finally interesting yet?

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

HELA a best.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

You get a one-on-one session with Levi and unless you are female it won't be of much use to us.

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Sperg more like the autist you are, it won't make EH any less canon.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Make like who character and die with no relevance.

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Post your abs.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Side characters get the most gruesome deaths

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Nah he's just a edgy lanky shit.

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

I agree. And still I only ever saw five pictures, it hurts.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Nanaba a best. Kill yourself.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

But Historia eating her own shit is more canon user. Another Historiafag just confirmed. How can Eren stand her if she eats shit?

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

This. Post abs

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

Oh. Well that's shit. I wanted to touch the queens puffy and delve deeper into the project. It doesn't sound as fun now. I hope your project fails now.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Why you have to ask for opinions? Just read the manga a male your own conclusion.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

This is one thing I don't want to see animated...

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Not interesting or complex still.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

All 5 pics were masterpieces. I like the one with Erwin farting in the pool.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Looks like I triggered tumblr.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Rico titan rape when?

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

How would that assist the 'Ackerman Revival Project'?

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

He isn't.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

You don't have to apologize. It's funny. You saw your opportunity and you took it.
I never expected to become a meme in /snk/, but at least you like it.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

You're not worth one peso.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

A character that made it onto the popularity poll is not a who character, she scored higher than Mike, Connie and Pixis just to name a few

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Sounds like he got worse.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Assist? I'm just trying to get laid queeny, I don't even like Ackermans, they're gross/

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

poorfag compliments

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

she scored higher than Mike, Connie and Pixis just to name a few
Am I suppose to be amazed?

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

I still want a really lewd one.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Rico

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

I still can't believe that literally whos like Nifa and Moblit scored higher than Historia and Annie.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

spicstoriafags
My sides.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Sometimes the subtle lewd is the best lewd.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Where is Rico when she is required? I need someone to remove this riffraff.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

I know the pic was bananer, but I want to know when Rico dies and gets eaten.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Not him but,
Mikasafag calling someone else a spic.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Literally fucking who

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Live Mas.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Well, you were saying she's a 'who' character. She's clearly not if she's more popular than characters not regarded as 'who' characters. Cant handle being proven wrong you autistic inbred?

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Your whore friend abandoned you by the looks of it.
Anyway, about that puffy

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

She never will, she's the last standing creme de la creme of the Garrison. RIP Ian and that less cool Mitabi guy

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Looks like it's the opposite around. I'm cool with spics though.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Yo Quiero Taco Bell.

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

My question is, can you even describe her personality, not including she looks like a dyke.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

They didn't even chart according to the chart im looking at, while Historia and Annie are ranked 5 and 6 respectively

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

I liked Ian he seemed like a cool dude
But rico, I want her legs to be bitten off.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

I think Reiner being in the top ten is the most insulting of all.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Get out, who even let you in here in the first place? I hope Hitch and Boris weren't sleeping on the job again.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Then you're either looking at a dumblr poll or an outdated poll.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

I'll go if you give me a peek. Go on, just a quick one. Hitch is doing drugs and Boris is banging the archivist. I would be a better guard, I'm real good at guarding queenly beds.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Post paypal and timestamped pics of abs and I will deadass send you $15

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Exactly who are you?

Leo Long
Leo Long

Don't get me involved in your fanfiction.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

She's one of the SL's best, she is calm, although she did lose it a bit when she heard about the possible breach of Wall Rose, but was put back on track by Mike. She fought to the end with Gelgar and was applauded for her fighting spirit.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

I don't mind Reiner being in the top 10 since he's a main antagonist and I don't mind Marco because he got extended screentime in the anime. Nifa and Moblit are pure autism that I can't explain.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

idk how old it is but it's the one on the wiki

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Me? I'm a nobody in the grand scheme of things. Another one of your nameless faceless peons. So...about that peek?

Go back to fucking your bookworm Boris.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

She's calm
That's pretty deep user.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

the thought of the ocean made him feel confidence
Courage, not confidence. There's a big difference, especially if he's talking about something that could possibly result in his death.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

99 percent of it is a fanfic, since she had 10 lines at most.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Moblit a cute and Nifa because time spent with Manlet is proportional to popularity.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Fair enough, I'm looking forward to it user

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

The one on the wiki is outdated then, it's from 2012. The one I posted is the latest poll, from 2015.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

Guards!?

Boris, do you mind doing something?

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

Do you think Levi will carry Erwin with the help of the unknown soldier?
I honestly want Erwin to die already.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Too cheap. Post your fb to make sure.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Guards? That's funny.
If Hitch is getting high and Boris is getting off, do you really thing the others are going to help?
Come on little queen, let's see what tight little presents are hiding under those clothes.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Ymir pls

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

Anything for the hussy

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Get out!!

Ymir?

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Boris please remove this horrid creature

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Ymir? Eww jeez you're not telling me you like that ugly string bean, are you?
I can give you MUCH MORE than she can. Let's lose that jacket for starters.

Boris best stay out of this or I'll piss in his bed.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

He seems like a pretty cool guy though.
Can I join you instead?

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Hell yeah you can man. Grab a leg.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page