Ryoko is for ____

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

Ryoko is for ____

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWodTahR92s
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Nude picture to show the kids to focus on while working on their teeth.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

First waifu.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Kaiho

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

See

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

autistic middle aged cucks

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

Who the hell actually liked this bitch?

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

always hate those ears,disgusting

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

She'd look a lot better if she went back to her natural hair color.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

I disagree completely.
Her mother and sister look good with blue hair, but she does not.

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

taking in holy matrimony

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

You never forget your first waifu.

David Reyes
David Reyes

I guess the answer is pretty clear.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

Getting drunk with.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

agreed
ryoko a best girl

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

She'll probably take advantage of you being drunk and fuck you.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Bonding with eternally! If you get what I mean...

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

bump

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Explain further..

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Ryoko's alright, but her mother's better.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Procreating with

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

As much as I love Washu as a person, I can't really attach romantic feelings to her. She's just has too much life behind her. I think that's why shes content to let Ryoko have the life with Tenchi.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

Locking in a crypt for all eternity because she's a dangerous space pirate who can't be left on the loose.

James Peterson
James Peterson

Aura is for ear nibbling

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Amane is for ______

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

How did Watanabe make such a shit show?

John Lee
John Lee

Besides NB-kun, what was wrong with it?

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

You say this as if it wasn't my plan. I don't get it.

Hunter King
Hunter King

The jokes were mostly unfunny even for an anime. Seina came off as very annoying. GXP was also the beginning of the decent into the wierd bastardization of kajishima's admittedly stylized art. It obviously got a lot worse in OVA 3, but it started in GXP.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Oops meant to reply to

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

I still managed to enjoy it a little.
Honestly it was fucking awful with how much every girl ever wants to fuck the underage MC and...that god dam robot,
but the idea of a more galaxy police focus show could have been great.
Then theres that fucking mech that came out of nowhere and made no fucking sense...

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Then theres that fucking mech that came out of nowhere and made no fucking sense...
Watch Dual.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Best dark elf after pirotess

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

Girl comes into the bar. Smacks your ryoko on the ass.
What do?

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

over a decade of knowing you will never fuck Ryoko

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Cutting her fucking hair.

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Wait...what?

You mean First and Forever waifu, right?

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

marriage

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Invite her to our room ;3

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

I'll never give up hope!

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Truly the only way to die as a man.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

smiles

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

When/why did she color it?

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Can't say when for sure, but she didn't just dye it, she had it altered at the genetic level to be more like Funaho, in an attempt to appeal to Yosho since he has a reputation as a mama's boy.

Somehow, I don't have any pictures of Funaho, so here's Mizuho, the next closest thing.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

What a cuckette

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

How?

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

because he's a talentless hack and none of his shit was funny to begin with

Juan King
Juan King

She got cucked by Kyone and Ryoko. She should start looking for a mate outside her family tree...

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

aeka's natural color is blue, like sasami & misaki, but she turned it purple to be more like her father azusa. washu turns it back after sasami gets homesick for mommy.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

I thought there were some legitimately funny parts of excel saga.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Nerima Daikon Bros was better.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

I thought it sucked dick. And laughed at all the retards buying menchi figures, cause I KNEW they were the same type of faggots that frequent cons.

David Barnes
David Barnes

Best thing about Ryuko is that she can make clones of herself, so you can have quilt free/issue free group sex.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

She got cucked by Kyone and Ryoko
I don't think you understand how Tenchi Muyo works.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

Shes a second stringer wife.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

and ryoko is 2nd hand goods

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Where my Tsunamibros at?

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

My fellow gentleman of African decent.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Eyy.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

I know the harem end is semi-canon because it's something one of the creators released as a doujinshi, but it never made much sense to me. Ryoko and Ayeka, fine, but Ryo-Ohki? Mihoshi? Seriously? Noike I'll give them too because she was decently written despite being a latecomer.

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

and washu

James White
James White

but Ryo-Ohki? Mihoshi? Seriously?
You have a problem with Ryoko's sister?
And for what it's worth Mihoshi is one of the last to marry Tenchi. But at least she got in ahead of Sasami and Washu.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

And Sasami, though she hasn't had a kid yet.
My heart goes out to her, she had to wait so long.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

first

You mean First and Forever waifu, right?
This nigga gets it.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

Stop all this nonsense Ryoko posting at once!

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

tfw friend keeps walking in on me watching this series after 10 years of knowing him.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Can someone explain to me how Ryoko's gems work, are they directly tied to her powers and the only reason she's capable of such destruction? Always felt that these were sort of illusive to me.

These influx of Tenchi threads have anything to do with ova 4 on the horizon or is this normal? Not that I'm complaining about it, just an observation.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Op here.
I just made this thread because I felt like talking about ryoko.
I did not now of an 4th ova.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

mfw watched Tenchi muyo with my father when I was 7-8 years old
mfw it's probably the reason why I'm a slut today

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

This fall. Get hype.
OVA 3 was sub-par, but after Geminar, I have hope.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Washu is a goddess, the gems came from her and when she reincarnated as a mortal first thing she done was try to study the damn thing

so yeah they are basically infinity gems

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Will it restore faith in the franchise like Geminar

or with it make people ravel in despair like Ai, GXP, and OVA3

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Ayeka get out of this thread!

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

We can only wait and see.

But, Kawakami is involved unlike Ai and GXP, and he's improved if Geminar is anything to tell.

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

I do hope that Petrea Bruchard comes back for the OVA dub. I won't hold my breath though.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

before she was sealed she did fuck a lot of people

like a lot of people

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

It's likely she's retired now unfortunately.

I can't watch an English dub of Tenchi without her.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

I tried a bit of Funi's dub of GXP episode 17.
I turned it off as soon as I heard Washu's voice.

And now Mihoshi's Jap VA is dead, so I can only hope her replacement is good and they don't just write out any lines she had.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

So Washu gave Ryoko the gems during her creation? So with all three she could theoretically tear up with space and time with unfathomable power? Something doesn't sound right, though.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Something like that. The gems were made with multi-dimensional power, so they can't just be copied.
And according to at least one source, Ryoko with all three gems is about as powerful as Choushin Washu, and can use the Light Hawk Wings.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

she almost destroyed Jurai with it Tsunami is also a goddess and the Juraians were a race she created also infused with godlike power, basically space elves

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

What makes her so wonderful?

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Oh, you know. This and that~

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Shave her sideburns

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

No problem with Mihoshi, Ryo-Ohki, Sasami, or Washu (love them all) it just seemed weird because none of them had an intense emotional investment on the same level as what Ryoko and Ayeka have. I think it would have been cool had the other girls stuck around because they thought of the Masakis as family rather than wanting to make babies with Tenchi. It's probably naive of me to want that level of emotional nuance from a harem anime, though.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Free spirited personality, absolute loyalty, unconditional love, tough as nails but melts in your arms.
To name a few.

Christian White
Christian White

Tenchi even fucked the pet rabbit holy shit

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Free spirit, likes simple things in life, and genuinely loves Tenchi, because she watched him grow up.

Oh, and pretty much a demi-god.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Look at this face and tell me she wasn't asking for it.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

none of them had an intense emotional investment on the same level as what Ryoko and Ayeka have
I can see why you might think this, but you're wrong. Mihoshi, Washu, and Sasami just don't have as much friction as the Ryoko and Ayeka, so it's not on display as much.
If Sasami didn't love Tenchi at least as much as Ryoko, she wouldn't' have waited for 10 years while everyone she's close to gets to be with Tenchi, whilse she has to wait until she looks legal, due to Kajishima's onee-san fetish.

John Ross
John Ross

Source?

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

You mean this face?

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Best theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWodTahR92s

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

did she really play a gameboy?

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

… jumpstarting puberty

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Ah, I guess. It's just not my preference, in the end. My real preference is that only Ryoko get him but I guess even harem ending works as long as she's happy.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Be rewatching the series over the few weeks.

And my god was OVA3 one of the worst things i have ever seen. OVA4 is setting up to be even worse. I don't see how anyone thinks Tenchi is the type of guy to just plow everyone. Not even Ryo-ohki is safe from his lust. It was like watching Kajishima take a big hot shit all over my childhood.

At least ill always have Universe.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

To make you feel any better

If I remember correctly Ryoko was the first wife

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

But Universe was 90s cliche anime terrible (maybe not at the time). Though it is part of the same continuity as 2 of the best movies.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

It was like watching Kajishima take a big hot shit all over my childhood.
The childhood that had the Emperor with two wives, and Yosho encouraging each girl to pursue Tenchi?

You might have missed Dual, but that had a harem end too.
This was inevitable.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

That is what gave it so much charm though. It didn't even try to hide it. It even have the cliche's in the episode title names. No need for Ghost, No need for Swimsuits, No need for Rival, etc. All worn with pride.

None of the crap we got after OVA1.

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

. I don't see how anyone thinks Tenchi is the type of guy to just plow everyone. Not even Ryo-ohki is safe from his lust. It was like watching Kajishima take a big hot shit all over my childhood.
Polygamy isn't lust, it is duty. If he just wanted to have sex then he could have. But he married them instead. That's being responsible.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Emperor with two wives

Yeah, one Emperor. This was before Yosho and his teacher wife, and earth wife, and Ayeka engagement. Them knowing Yosho was on earth since the day he landed there. The BS they pulled about Tenchi's mom. Forcing GXP crap on us.

Yosho encouraging each girl to pursue Tenchi?

Oh come on that was played up in that episode for a joke. Not that it matters now after the abortion they call a OVA3.

John Stewart
John Stewart

Polygamy isn't lust, it is duty. If he just wanted to have sex then he could have. But he married them instead. That's being responsible.

Oh well in that case its a-ok. He did marry them all after all, was even kind enough to wait on Sasami too. Such a honorable guy.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

This was before Yosho and his teacher wife, and earth wife, and Ayeka engagement.
Before anyone outside of japan got wind of it at least, and we know about him being engaged to Ayeka since episode 3.

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Was legit jealous of Tenchi

Jack Young
Jack Young

Yeah, the engagement while he was already married to the his academy teacher. The marriage we didn't find out until it was dropped on us in OVA3. The marriage he still was a part of when he married his earth wife(s). Also not mentioned until OVA3.

The part i meant about the Ayeka engagement was that he ran away from it, from Jurai responsibilities. To find out that was all a lie and he has been chatting it up with them on the reg forever. They all knew he was there, they always knew he was there. Which kinda defeats a major part of OVA1/2.

Just like how Tenchi's mom's role was really played by his sister, and grandmother, and his dads student he has been grooming the whole time. Which they all then get on a buss for Hawaii for the rest of the season.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

The best part of OVA3 is when they brushed over the fact that Mihoshi was (most likely) raped and tried to kill herself at least once.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Which kinda defeats a major part of OVA1/2.
What, Ayeka setting off after him and getting stuck on Earth?
Consider this- Maybe she set off before contact had been re-established, and there was no way to tell her while she was in cryogenic sleep.
And he didn't call his parents because he wanted to set her up with Tenchi so she wouldn't try to drag him back to Jurai and reignite the possibility of a civil war.

About Tenchi's mom, I've got nothing except that it didn't contradict any pre-existing information, and that Reia should have been introduced earlier, idealy.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

(most likely) raped
Her fiancé ran off with another woman, which is why Misao is so concerned about Tenchi.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

I blame dem Washu genes

Jose James
Jose James

For what, exactly?

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Oyakodon with best girl Washu

Lucas King
Lucas King

Oh yeah? Let me just look that up in OVA3...oh that is weird, its not here. Instead its her brother talking about Tenchi's using girls until he is done with her while showing a broken Mihoshi. Nothing here about any fiances, or other women.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

What, Ayeka setting off after him and getting stuck on Earth?

No, the reason why he never planned on returning to Jurai after his fight with Ryoko. The whole getting away from Jurai politics, and the whole pretending to be dead/missing thing. The reasons why Ayeka went looking for him to start with. According to OVA3 everyone knew he was there, and that Ayeka was there, and his multiple wives, since forever.

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

The whole getting away from Jurai politics
Yes. If he had stayed on Jurai and married Ayeka, the High Council would have rebelled against the half-human Emperor and started a war that would likely end with everyone he knows and loves dead.

And he's from a culture that accepts polygamy, why are you so hung up on him marrying a woman while he was stuck on Earth with no return?

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Her fiancé ran off with another woman,

James Perez
James Perez

They all knew he was there, they always knew he was there. Which kinda defeats a major part of OVA1/2.
No, because the fact is even though everyone know he is there, they couldn't justify trying to force him to come back. And after Ayeka ran away TOO, the entire argument about the throne succession became moot as the two candidates both left their posts.

The need for a new emperor is still unresolved, which was why Yosho tried to groom Tenchi as his replacement. But then Tenchi became a god and that made him over-qualified.

As far as we know, no one officially became the new Emperor. The current Emperor stayed at his position for centuries, way after the Tenchi family moved to Jurai.

The reason the throne couldn't be filled was due to two things that interplayed;
1. The throne is no where near as important as it should be, because the real power of Jurai rests in the hands of Seto. Seto had infact been OFFERED the throne, but she refused because she consider it a hindrance. But since Seto is still running everything, it makes her the true ruler and the throne is just a symbol now.

2. There is a cultural rule that demanded that the Emperor must be a powerful person, some kind of powerful warrior. Yosho was the most powerful back in the day, and that was why he was causing issues with his half-Earthling blood. But power-creep means every candidate that appeared after Yosho; Tenchi, Seina, and arguably Kenshi too, are actually TOO powerful.

So powerful, that they have no use for a throne.

The irony is that if they don't want the throne, no one else could take it either. Ayeka could be Empress, but she would have no authority because everyone knows she isn't even that powerful in the Tenchi family. The rule about being powerful, ended up invalidating the throne.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Everything, but especially the hair.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

And my god was OVA3 one of the worst things i have ever seen.

With how OVA3 ended, I have no clue what he's planning with OVA4, unless it's all explained in his doujins. Aside from him gradually marrying all the girls, what more can they do in terms of conflict, who would dare fuck with him at this point? He can literally solve everything with a snap of his finger.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Love her.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

I wonder if were even going to get Ai Orikasa for Ryoko's japanese VA. Shes gotta be pretty old now too ;_;

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

This wedding never happened. Enjoy your Negishit, autistic middle aged basement dwellers.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page