Wait, weren't the Nazis the bad guys?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w8aG3VhArE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIliLtU3PTE
http://necrometrics.com/battles.htm#Stalingrad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sj21orKgL8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4EASQJ0vJk
http://skepdic.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/The_Moral_Landscape__How_Science_Can_Determine_Human_Values.pdf
Landon Jones
Landon Jones

Wait, weren't the Soviets the bad guys?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Yes, goy. Nazis were very bad.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Remember the six gorrillion.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Stalin beat Hitler's bodycount.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

If you listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore history about WW2 he clarifies that mostly everyone was a massive dick back then to everyone else. However, they still didn't end up using gas because everyone said fuck that after WW1.
Imagine that, you're okay firebombing entire cites but gas is a no go.
O-okay humanity

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

because he was a victim to a gas attack while he was serving.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Nope. Hitler did nothing wrong, remember?

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

Shit is expensive

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

It's also inefficient

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Germans being salty about the inhumane nature of Shotguns in World War I when Americans brought them into the trenches but giving the A-okay to their own flamethrower crews and mustard gas shells

Vintage times were pretty crazy in terms of what's "humane". Then it turned to what your side could get away with in the background.

John Torres
John Torres

Why is Guile in World War 2 and German

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Proud German

kek.
As fictional as it gets.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

There are no good nor bad guys in human wars its all morally grey unless your a retard that cant function without a black and white view of the world.

Colton Green
Colton Green

wtf, Guile wasn't part of the Battle of Stalingrad.

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

I came here to post this

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

not being proud of having the best science in the world

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

ok Ahmed

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

bad guys?

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

sonic booms a tank to pieces
flash kicks hitler

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

implying Stroheim would ever turn against his glorious Fuhrer

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

The leaders were, but a lot of the people were just average Johanns who were led astray.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

haven't you heard Guile goes with everything

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

I would encourage you to research both sides of this argument from scholarly material and then make your own decisions.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Leaving aside whether the nazis did anything wrong or not, Stroheim was fucking based. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

Stroheim put up an admirable effort. Unfortunately, he was unaware that the Russian military had conducted their own research, and was unprepared to face their latest weapon.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

The world's finest bad guys.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w8aG3VhArE

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

You've been on /pol/ for way too long.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

I think you mean not long enough.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

So what the fuck killed him anyway? A Soviet cyborg?

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

I think you haven't visited long enough.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Nein. They even hate you Sup Forums.

Adam Long
Adam Long

also, the battle of stalingrad had more deaths all of the allied forces lost in the entire war.
like what the actual fuck

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Only the newfags who've migrated from reddit, etc. Typical migrants.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

Good point we should build a wall over in /pol/

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Better yet, let's make /pol/ build the wall and make them pay for it too.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

I don't think you understand how much of a shitshow the Battle of Stalingrad was for the Germans.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Wait, weren't the Nazis the bad guys?

Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

BBBBBBBWWWAKAMONOGAAAA

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Laser shooting cyborg died in a war

DOUBT

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

He lost.

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

implying

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Tell that to /pol/.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

The wall isn't to keep /pol/ out.

Daniel James
Daniel James

The USSR's superiority

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

203 mm howitzer

Anthony James
Anthony James

For both or just the soviets?

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Saddest moment in the series. Accompanied with this song that was playing, makes it even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIliLtU3PTE

tfw when you will never have a cyborg Nazi friend.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Guile was actually based off Stroheim

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Ceasar wishes he were half the brojo Stroheim was. Not only did he become one of Joseph's, and by extension humanity's greatest allies ironically as hell he was also one of the best friends any of the Jojo's had period. Dude saved Joseph's life like three times at his own expense and even hooked him up with a robot hand, never asked for anything in return. RIP in peace you noble Nazi bastard.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

did I every tell you about my cyborg Nazi friend Josuke? He was helped me kill homosexual Mexicans and had shit hair just like you.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

http://necrometrics.com/battles.htm#Stalingrad

Pretty sure it was both, but in hardcore history they talk about how germany/soviets werent counting too close around that time so the numbers could be even higher

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

They killed roaches pretending to be human, of course not.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

oops, didnt link to

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

SEKAI ICHIIIIIII

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sj21orKgL8

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

The Nazis were a group of people made up by Germans who most were mislead and some were simply trying to survive the war and didn't by into Hitler's propaganda. They were not all bad guys Nazis in this day and age tend to be stereotyped as evil but they were not all by and large evil no.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Generalplan Ost disagrees with you.

It does make the purges or famines BETTER. But if you're going by numbers...no. Which is a pretty limiting criteria in its own right.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Fun fact, according to the SFXT artbook, Guile was actually based off of Polnareff, hence the overall outfit and strange lack of eyebrows, but one of the artists messed with his hair and flatten it as a joke. They decided to go with it as the "Stroheim" look.
Also, Dhalsim was based off of Jonathan's Zoom Punch.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

The Nazi party were. The SS, they were the bad guys. But the average German soldier? Not so much. They were just conscripts who got sucked into a war most of them didn't even want anything to do with, whether by actual conscription or some form of social pressure or coercion. It happened in places like Canada- able men who didn't sign up were often given white feathers. Effectively calling them chickens and shaming them into one regiment or another.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

didn't he slaughter a shitload of civilian prisoners to feed santana at the beginning of part 2

Ethan King
Ethan King

Amongst other things. He got better once he realized that the big naked Aztec man is probably a bigger issue than winning the war.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Only the cowards

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

a shame he wasn't as skilled in other areas

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

the largest war in human history may not have happened if some dude was let into art school

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

I am a time traveler from the future, and I have come back in time for a very important mission. Please sir, let this young man into your art school.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

How did a nazi cyborg, capable of surviving fights with ancient Aztec bodybuilder gods, end up dying in Stalingrad anyway?

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Well, the Japanese war might still have happened, given how they were inspired by the Euros to seize resource colonies of their own.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Would the west even bother to get directly involved in the Japanese war? The only reason the US got involved was because of Pearl Harbor, and Japan was only able seize Indochina, Hong Kong, the Dutch West Indies etc, because most of Europe was distracted with the nazis. Without a Japanese-German alliance, the best they could do without causing a shitstorm would be China proper, with Britain and the USSR seizing the outer regions and installing buffer states/protectorates.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

And then Germany went on a road show looking for Lebensraum, and general Imperial ambitions.

And the Jews made them do it!

Oh wait.

That never happened.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

You have the ability to travel back in time, but as soon as you achieve your objective, you'll be sent back to the present. Do you...

Go to Vienna in 1907 and tell the president of the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts to accept Hitler?

Go to Sarajevo in 1914 and stop Gavrilo Princip from shooting Archduke Ferdinand?

Go to the Oval Office on November 21, 1963, and demand that JFK keep the bubble dome on his limo, no matter how hot it gets in Dallas?

Go to the Oval Office in the summer of 2001 and tell Bush that these Middle Eastern men are in the country illegally, and this is what they'll do unless stopped?

Or go to Kure, Japan in 1977 and tell Miyu Matsuki's parents to get their newborn daughter vaccinated for EBV?

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

i go back in time and fuck my shota self

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

I wonder what sort of consequences this would have.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

yeah but we wouldn't have ebin nukes which basically inspired all powers in anime

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Go to Vienna in 1907 and tell the president of the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts to accept Hitler?
If it wasn't Hitler, it would have been someone else. Hitler's ideas about Jews and German nationalism were hardly radical or new.
Go to Sarajevo in 1914 and stop Gavrilo Princip from shooting Archduke Ferdinand?
This would probably be my choice. No assassination, and WW1 is stopped, or at the very least delayed for a decade or so
Go to the Oval Office in the summer of 2001 and tell Bush that these Middle Eastern men are in the country illegally, and this is what they'll do unless stopped?
Except the CIA already knew that their was going to be a major attack, and the Bush administration ignored it and let it happen to create a false flag for invading Iraq

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

I thought he went home to be a family man.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

The above four alter the world in such a way that all the possible repercussions could not be anticipated. I know for a fact I simply wouldn't exist if not for WWII. The fifth means we keep a good seiyuu.

I'm going five.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

I go back to 1997 and tell my grandfather to invest in Apple stock.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

user would be a little gayer

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

You'd need to stop Ferdinand from going to Sarajevo altogether to avoid his death. Keeping Princip alone from murdering him probably wouldn't really have accomplished much since there were a pretty huge amount of people that were out for blood against Austria in Sarajevo at that time.

Someone else would have shot him if Princip hadn't done it.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

No user, you have to make sure Hitler stays and finish art school. Getting him accepted it's not gonna change the future.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

03/2213
Venezuela does the same thing when it trades oil for commodities, plus medical help and so on. Hence the bankers are trying to squeaze Venezuela
They just did

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

Hitler wasn't a bad guy at all. All he wanted was the best for Germany. He didn't start World War II. He didn't invade Poland with intentions to take over the world and start the worst event in history. He just wanted his country to survive.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Modern Japan is how would be Germany if the nazis stay in power for stopping the commies

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Hitler wasn't a bad guy at all.
Bad and good are just words. Morals can only be defined by the individual. He murdered a lot of people and by extension those who followed him carried out his plan. Some were guilty of sharing in the power and carrying out terrible deeds but most nazis were just simple men tasked with continuing some fool hearted mission of dominated the world with super powered men. Hitler used germany's economic position and the fallout from WWI to plunge the continent back into another world war. To claim that he wasn't in compliance in this is at best dumb and at most ignorant.

Eli White
Eli White

carried out his plan

What plan are you talking about? You dont really believe in the 6 gorrillions right?

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

I mean there's kind of a gradient to that don'cha think. Like, sure the US kinda flung the region into chaos and set them up to take power but I'm p sure ISIS qualifies as evil.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

do you not?

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Go back and try so save my father.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Saving your father would ruin the humanity, he died for a reason.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

shotguns were inhumane
Why?

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Shut up kike. If you people hadn't been so greedy they wouldn't have had a group to blame.

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Germans were upset that they could blow a mans head clean off with very little effort

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

I think you are confusing fascism with Nazism

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Art School
Hitler was the match that just so happened to make it to the fuse first.
Sarajevo
I mean WWI led to the fall of monarchies which paved the way for democracy but it dawns on me that that isn't necessarily a good thing. Still though, no WWI -> no WWII ->no Isreal -> Less souring relations with the muslim world -> no 911 -> no war on terror

Then again FDR might not have become president without WWI and as much of a fucking burden it is on our national budget, medicare, social security, and welfare are pretty important for stability. Though its possible someone else might have passed it.
Dallas
Following up after reading 11.22.63 has convinced me this would have been pretty fuckin aces. Assassinations during peacetime just never fucking work out.
Honestly if it weren't the twin towers it would have been something else, still though, Bush probably wouldn't have gotten a second term without the war in Iraq and we might be a less divided nation today if it weren't for that.
Miyu
I mean... I'm a human male with ears. so...

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

This is a universal meme. Whatever the main reason for war was Hitler's rise to power which was resulted from Germany's economic conditions after the WW1. If not Hitler Nazis will just appoint another charismatic leader instead of him who would most likely have the same motivations

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

That's history in a nutshell. History books choose faces for making it easier to understand but the real reasons are always way more complicated. Besides, it's easier to say Hitler is the devil and ignore everything wrong before and after WW2 and I'm not even a /pol/tard

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

No, we're just taught that they are.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Someone else who listens to Hardcore History

Mah Historical Arsonist.

Do you listen to Common Sense too? Damn good stuff.

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

So...what about Generalplan Ost then? What did the JOOOOOOZ have to do with the invasion of Poland?

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Ferdinand's assassination being the cause of WWI is a meme. All the nation involved were long preparing for the war. The assassination was a pretext. If it hadn't happened, another nation would have come up with something else.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Neither of these would really change anything because it's not like any of those conflicts happened because of those specific singular events. WW1 was basically just waiting to happen after major empires had a period of peace towards each yet also keeping their militarizes on the ready and eager all the time, for example. You could also amount the entire cause for WW1 as a temper tantrum from remaining nobles and their crazy ideas. Monarchies were on the way out and something had to give.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

The world isnt black and white, there are no clear cut bad guys in black uniform and good guys in white uniform like shonen anime might make you believe

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

A debt-ridden, hopelessly corrupt de facto one-party state run by organized crime and kickbacks and saddled with one of the fastest declining, most rapidly aging populations on earth?

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

He only lost because there was no electricity there to play his theme song and inspire everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

In literally same fashion Americans whined about German sawback bayonets to the point where they threatened to shoot every man carrying one.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

No.

Six million is a number that shows up repeatedly in Jewish literature from even before WWI, ascribed to all manner of atrocities or atrocities-in-planning. The Zionists used it to justify the creation if Israel. The Soviets, seeing a wonderful propaganda opportunity, rolled with it as well to demonize the Germans.

The actual number to have died in the concentration camps is between 250,000 and 2,000,000, and the number that died from actual abuses by the Nazis versus the number who died from the supply shortages brought on by Allied bombing is lost to time.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Assuming that's true (and it isn't), it doesn't change the fact Hitler "carried out" his plan.

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

So, germany should not be punished for sarting a fucking world war? They should have just been slapped on their collective writs? The jews got fucked because they went after their money but germany also got what they deserved for starting a world war, did you forget the saying "Reap what you sow"?

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

What is undeniable is that the diplomatic situation in Europe was a clusterfuck at the time. However, the assassination was quite important. To Austria it was a 9/11 type event, and being a great power that had been humiliated by terrorists operating in their direct vicinity they absolutely had to react. Certainly the situation could have blown up by other means as well, but it's not like any of the nations involved were actively attempting to set the whole thing on fire. It's more that they were playing a big game of chicken and none of them would yield. Each of the people in charge saw war as that thing 'the others' were trying to start but 'if' there was to be a war, then war is what the others would have. Politics but also societies were very much dominated by aristocracy who lived by a by today's standards archaic code of honour, and giving in to enemy demands - even if only for the purpose of defusing the whole situation would have been seen as dishonouring.

David Parker
David Parker

They just did
That was just Iran though, everyone even told/expect Iran not tto go full retard and ship a endless stream of oil, except they did and it fucked everyone over, with Venezuela taking the brunt of it, this wasn't because of the bankers being souless monstersthis time, it was because of sand rats being sand rats

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

How did Stroheim die? Russian Stand users? Or just Russians?

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

stand users
in battle tendency

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

He probably ran out of ammo and power.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Trust me, I'm a Nazi, I did the research.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

I'm sorry, but your middle school history teacher was wrong.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

You were defiling the noble and honorable weapon of "sport" for an evil and vile purpose such as war. this was the official objection of course. The real reason was that shotguns are extremely effective in trench warfare.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

It depends on who the victor is.

In this case they are the bad guys because they lost.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

I don't think he was saying the number is right but that the genocide or attemp at least did happen

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

In this case they are the bad guys because they lost.
And not because he managed to kill more of his own men than the allies did with sheer incompetency?

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

The fuck are you talking about?

sheer incompetency

Sounds like the victor's history book speaking.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

People just like to have a semblance of morality I guess, even if it's mostly arbitrary.

William Bennett
William Bennett

are you seriously breaking my balls over this shit. I'm sorry, does it pain your autism that I said the wrong number of millions of people that were fucking murdered. Jesus Christ, so they exaggerated and cherrypicked, like literally every group in history does to make itself look good. It didn't change the fact that jews (and a shit bunch of other groups) were being massacred.

This is why nobody likes /pol/

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Doesn't work because there was like a dozen guys lined up to kill him so it wouldn't change anything. The Black Hand was an organisation, not a lone wolf.

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

I would go back to 1933 and join the glorious Waffen-SS

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

That old hag in sc should've been capable of making some. Even her son was in France at one point. So it's not like she's limited in mexico or wherever the hell she's from.

Xavier James
Xavier James

it was the most hilarious organization though
one guy detonated the car bomb at the wrong time
one guy tried to kill himself with expired cyanide
the shooter came across ferdinand outside of a cafe
they all took a virgin pact except for him, who was bargaining with his girlfriend

it's 1900s /pol/

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

He helped save the world from a fabulous vampire thing, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

open /pol/ thread
over 120 replies and counting
The mods just don't give one solitary fuck about Sup Forums anymore.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

The Nazis and the Japs were good guys and the U.S were the bad guys, didn't you know? The education you had was all wrong.

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Don't forget to shut the door on your way out /v/ermin.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

oy vey!
this is like another shoah.
remember the 6 billion.
just stick with your text book, goy.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

I... don't think you understand how board-redirection works, summer-kun.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Excuse me?

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Or go to Kure, Japan in 1977 and tell Miyu Matsuki's parents to get their newborn daughter vaccinated for EBV?
This one every time

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

thisalso, they were mexicans. basically subhuman.

James Allen
James Allen

Fufu, look at summer-kun being summer-kun.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Reminder that Stroheim threw Joseph's hand at Cars.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

it's ok, /pol/ is a better board than neo-/a/ anyway.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

Maybe he was a reference to the wunderwaffen that didn't make much of an impact in the war.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

I was insulting you, fuckwit. Not redirecting you to a different board.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

The U.S were the bad guys.
Even now they're leading the world to its end.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

US was the bad guys
nope, all they did was hand out arms like candy, its the brits that couldn't keep their noses out of germany's business.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4EASQJ0vJk

Dem feels

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

With all the fucking up the Black Hand were doing, Ferdinand probably would of gone home and that would of been the end of it, could you imagine what kind of world we'd be living in if Princip had missed that opportunity and WWII hadn't happened.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

*Should be WW1

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

What are based countries in the Axis powers?

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

There is no neo-/a/, go back to /v/.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Yeah, these are about the number of Jews who lived in Europe at the time.

Note how there are very few Jews left in Europe any more. Ever wonder why that is?

Now shut the fuck up and go back to that primordial sludge /pol/ where you belong.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Note how there are very few Jews left in Europe any more.
Ever wonder why that is?

Because they all went to USA and Israel?

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

There is no neo-/a/
I disagree heavily.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Bad and good are just words. Morals can only be defined by the individual.

This is retarded and wrong. Read this:

http://skepdic.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/The_Moral_Landscape__How_Science_Can_Determine_Human_Values.pdf

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Gas wasn't very reliable plus the nature of warfare has changed heavily lessening its efficiency.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Ignoring the historical revisionist, modern academic discussion revolves around intentional-ism vs structuralism. That is to say whether the Nazis began the holocaust with the intention of exterminating the Jews or if it simply ended up that way due to circumstance. Funnily enough, the Havara agreement and numerous other plans almost came to fruition due to the Nazis being one of the most ardent supporters of Zionism and Israeli irredentism in the world at the time. However due to Palestine being a British colony at the time and the cool relations between Germany and just about every western power (and Jews and every country in the world at the time for that matter) the numerous attempts to relocate the Jews and provide them with a sovereign homeland fell through and the Nazis ended up with all the infrastructure and facilities to transport a population without anywhere to send them. In classic German fashion, the Nazis were unable to stop working and kept pumping more and more individuals into the camps for their eventual relocation despite having absolutely no resources to actually send them anywhere due to the war. Eventually, the war grew more and more dire and they started splitting the groups into "work" (concentration camps) and "relocation" (what eventually became death camps). The conditions in these camps deteriorated to the point that by the time the allies arrived, it was difficult to actually make a distinction (hence everything being a death camp at first, only to be rectified later). This, along with natural need for propaganda to justify the enormous sacrifices made in the war, is where the "mainstream" holocaust narrative originated and the obfuscation of events originate.

tl;dr Jews were exterminated in small numbers inentionally, most deaths were from negligence, Nazis didnt plan it from the start, and most operations were carried out by initiative of zealous Einsatzgruppen or camp commandants towards the mid-end of the war

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

but how could the allies kill him when he survive karz?

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

Heydrich's assassin had his gun jam right before Heydrich's car
had to throw a grenade at it as it went by

Fucking resistance stooges.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Didn't Germans create nuclear weaponry? I feel like if the Nazis survived they would have been the most advanced in the world.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

"When the smoke cleared, Heydrich emerged from the wreckage with his gun in his hand; he chased Kubiš and tried to return fire. Kubiš jumped on his bicycle and pedalled away. Heydrich ran after him for half a block but became weak from shock and collapsed. He sent his driver, Klein, to chase Gabčík on foot. In the ensuing firefight, Gabčík shot Klein in the leg and escaped to a local safe house. Heydrich, still with pistol in hand, gripped his left flank, which was bleeding profusely."

Pretty badass for a choir boy with a "jewish" nose

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

They had some uranium enrichment and heavy water production efforts underway, but they didn't see nuclear weapons as being able to contribute much to the war and focused more on energy production. Pretty ironic, the Nazis wanted to use uranium for cheap electricity and the US wanted to use if for bombs.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

U.S should have beaten Russia first, then Germany and then go WWIII against Japan.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

except they hardly did anything in the war, the people were content on working their factory jobs and selling off the surplus to the angry pissants across the way.

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

" However, if we are actually
concerned about human well-being, and would treat children in such a way as to promote
it, we might wonder whether it is generally wise to subject little boys and girls to pain,
terror, and public humiliation as a means of encouraging their cognitive and emotional
development."
"Since the publication of my first book, The End of Faith, I have had a privileged
view of the “culture wars”—both in the United States, between secular liberals and
Christian conservatives"
"This rupture in our thinking has different consequences at each end of the political
spectrum: religious conservatives tend to believe that there are right answers to questions
of meaning and morality, but only because the God of Abraham deems it so"

Smarmy writing style and criticism of Europeans, gee will /pol/ be right again?

Sam Harris
"his mother is Jewish. Harris has stated that his upbringing was entirely secular"

Imagine that, a secular Jew criticizing western traditional values while tip-toeing around the muslims and jews doing the same.

6,000,000/10 would exterminate for the first time

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

yes, goy. Never forget the 6 gorillion.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Alle sieben Sekunden stirbt ein deutscher Soldat. Stalingrad – Massengrab.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

That reminds me; I was once told flame throwers are "banned" from any possible war.

Is this shit serious?

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

In the war there is no good nor evil

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

That gun is fucking OP! Stop using it, you lamer!

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

they're not banned. They've just been superseded by other technologies.

It is illegal to use them against civilians or military targets surrounded by a concentration of civilians but that's a given.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

They are banned by the "Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons", yet in classic irreverent American style we still use numerous incendiary devices such as depleted uranium sabots, thermobaric weapons, and white phosphorous "smoke" ;^) rounds.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

bad guys can't have proud soldiers

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page