Re: Zero

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

I thought telling other people about his save load condition kills him immediately. Then why does he talk about it so casually in this scene?

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10296564
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Because mumbling to yourself like an insane madman makes people not believe in you.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

this anime is shit
nothing can redeem it at this point

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Maybe you're just an impatient faggot

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Are you just projecting your father's words about you onto this show?

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

tokyoshit
go back to your tumblr thread

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

I can't fathom how they are going to end it in 4 more episodes without it feeling rushed unless
season 2?

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

see my only issue is the length of it

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

it has 25 ep

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

It was already confirmed to be 2-cour when it was first released...

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

What the fuck?!? I read 12
Thanks user. Anime has redeemed itself.

James Adams
James Adams

DUMBASS

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

everyone relax...the situation has been resolved...

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Inform yourself before you start acting like an idiot next time.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

We really don't know what the trigger is from just that scene. He might just be limited to not talking about his curse.

He seems to be able to talk freely about his previous lives. The writer could just be shit too I guess.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

The only times he's said something like that was him fumbling around his words like an idiot and he never specifies on what's happening. Thinking about, or directly talking about the curse, and what happens to him is the direct trigger.

He can act like a fucktard and talk about having died before, and stuff he saw before, but that would just make others think he's crazy.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

But that doesn't make sense because he immediately died when he had just a intention to talk about it when he just woke up. In that situation he still looks crazy yet he died.

Why?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Satella is reading his mind 24/7. The only time he can get away with saying things about his loops or previous lives is if he just blurts something out without thinking.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

I assume because whoever put the curse on him didn't deem his ramblings there a threat to the secret

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

What are you talking about? He didn't die, he only FELT like something was wrong and possibly felt pain as well. If he did try to go through despite the pain and the feeling then he would have reset.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

he immediately died when he had just a intention to talk about it when he just woke up
He didn't. He just felt the presence of the curse and became too scared to bring it up, realising that he either shouldn't or couldn't for fear of consequence.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Dumb namefag

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

But that doesn't make my point wrong. Let me fix it for you then.

But that doesn't make sense because he *almost* died when he had just a intention to talk about it when he just woke up. In that situation he would still look crazy yet by just thinking of saying it he would reset.

Are you happy now?

Elijah White
Elijah White

I get it that Reddit:Zero fags are new here but why can't you stick to the thread that already exists instead of making a new one?

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Promoting generals

Fuck off newfag

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

generals

Neo-/a/ everyone

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Because his intention was to directly refer to what was happening and explain his distress and situation, and considering Emilia cares for him she'd probably belive him. ESPECIALLY after he was told that he had the smell of a witch.

Whoever cast the curse on him doesn't want others to know, and if he tries to be serious about it instead of just acting a an idiot and talking to himself when talking about it, someone is bound to take him seriously, or at least suspect something.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

I think that he only had a problem when talking about anything that can indicate witch inteference.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Even when he masturbates?

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

I'm pretty sure she would encourage that considering its Satella we're talking about.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Yah but a 25 episode show means will only reach end of arc 3, maybe a rushed 3 or 4 and thats bad

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Why would he masturbate? Go rape some local village loli and then reset.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

jealous witch is in love with me and has no problem causing me pain if I do sown thing she doesn't like
better go have sex with a different woman

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

countless shows get loads of shows
doesnt bat an eye
erased and rezero show up
REDDIIIIIIIT
If a popular show is popular its gonna pop up a lot, sorry that yours didnt, but its been like this forever
Notables nichijou, nichibro, billions of fate, opm, any kyoani show

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

But a side story has him doing just that. In fact he has grandkids. And then he resets to the last save.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

That's why people are starting to assume Satella is Rem

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

a side story has him doing just that. In fact he has grandkids. And then he resets to the last save.
Seriously?

You mean the MAIN complaint people have with Re:Zero has already been addressed? Fuck me this author's good.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Is it? Never thought of that. Given her description i am assuming E-tan is a younger, pre witch satella.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Alright people it's time to get serious

http://www.strawpoll.me/10296564

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Yeah pretty much. It is depressing as fuck at the reset though.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Just wait.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Yeah but people are assuming based on this

Rem is Satella.
the Witch of envy
crazy and broken
loves subaru
looks like emelia
jealous of her
is actually rem shape-shifting to look like her.
Universe where rem and Subaru got married she didn't do anything bad to them

It's a crazy fan theory but it fits her to a T

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

The witch does not normally interfere in subarus life though. Unless he is about to talk about her or the curse.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Okay no. We aren't even that far into the side story yet. Right now he is married with two kids and one in the making. He isn't grandpappy Subaru yet.

Angel Long
Angel Long

Am I the only one who still thinks Emilia is actually the witch because all the signs are there

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

We honestly don't know that for sure, but the checkpoint system counts interference. She might very well be playing into her hands.

Adam King
Adam King

It feels more like a red herring. The witch could either be related to the current cast, or be someone completely different at this point.

More likely to be someone we already know, since Subaru's curse has to do with time fuckery, so maybe Satella can manipulate time on a higher scale than simply create a time loop that resets on death.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

Would fuck pappy Subaru

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

blurts something out without thinking

Isn't that always? Subaru is an unhinged seer. His disjointed prophesies are 100% accurate and preventable. Take his inane ramblings with a grain of sugar.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

*salt

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

You spin my head right around right around~

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

He kinda looks like Okarin

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

What's her name? Is it Beatrice, Betty, Beako, Beatrix? I'm so confused.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

All four actually.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Beatrice. Betty and Beako are her nicknames.

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Perfect dad material

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

To be more specific.

Beatrice is her name.
Betty is her nickname.
Beako is Subaru's pet name for her what a sick fuck
Beatrix is not her name.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Thanks, user. That makes much more sense now. I figured at least two out of Beatrice/Beatrix/Betty were wrong before, but I get it now.

John Moore
John Moore

Best dad

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

Another thing I noticed is that the characters didn't understand what "tan, sama, etc" meant. Then after he dies a couple of times and restarts suddenly the twins are calling each other by those pet names.

It seems a bit inconsistent.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

They understand "-sama" since that's a normal Japanese honorific, and the people of this world for all intents and purposes speak Japanese. They didn't get "-tan" because it's weird.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Tracksuit Rem

My fetish

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

Subaru should git gud man.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page