Joker Game

John Scott
John Scott

Tsuda Kenjiro 'Jiro Gamo' is our spy for the next two weeks.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcfAK1gvdug
Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Double Joker - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcfAK1gvdug

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

What? This guy gets two episodes?

Camden Young
Camden Young

Yep

William Green
William Green

Joker Game OVA Synopsis

Adventure of Black Cat Yoru Part One

Whenever curious stray cat “Yoru” is hungry, he meets up with D Agency Fukumoto, who’s running errands at the fish store. Caught on by his scent, Yoru follows after him. Blinded by the hunger for fish, Yoru wanders into the Greater East Asia Cultural Society, there the training spies…

Adventure of Black Cat Yoru Part Two

Succeeding in getting the fish from Fukumoto, he is then found out by cat-hater Miyoshi and is chased out of the Greater East Asia Cultural Society. However he learns of a conspiring plot that is sent out to entrap the D Agency and…

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Is this the guy with the broken glass scene in the OP?

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

Joker Game Cast Comment: Iizuka Shouzou

–Please tell us your impressions of this work–

It’s a genre really drawn out in anime, so in a way it feels like it’s a work that’s up in the forefront. The relationship of the characters are very complicatedly meshed together so the art and lines are very interesting so it might be able to let other similar works like this get a green light.

–Please tell us something about your character–

Graham isn’t particularly superior in anything, though he is ambitious to some extent; he’s kinda a tanuki old man.

However, I believe an overly colorful character isn’t suited for this series, so in a way I made sure to act in a secretive, negative way.

–Please give a message to everyone who is waiting for the broadcast–

It’s like a story of a far off unrelated world, but in actuality it exists closer than you imagine. I would be happy if you also think about their lifestyle and thoughts and discover something along the way while watching this. And I would like to also also glare at all the spies acting secretly behind the scenes in this world today.

Evan James
Evan James

I always thought this would be a lot better if it had an overarching plot so a 2 episode arc is going to be great.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

Yes

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

I always feel suspicious towards the first poster on JG airing thread.

My question is kinda silly, but are you working in I.G, user?

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

Is this your first live watch thread? Although there isn't a stream

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

So did the show get any worse than episode 4?

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

End card

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

Is this your first live watch thread?
Please, I'm following JG thread since its first episode, user. I'm just too lazy to ask til now.
Although there isn't a stream
Exactly.

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

1 1/2hrs till subs

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

I spy you

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Sounds cute. Where was this announced?
Release date?

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

July 27 and September 27

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

cat-hater Miyoshi

Worst spy

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Thanks Chuusa.
Cant believe I have to wait until Sept to see Miyoshi. It hurts.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

He'll probably appear again in the last episodes.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

[HorribleSubs] Joker Game - 08 [720p].mkv

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Is Ayy Lmao-sama coming back?

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

These threads always confuse the shit out of me, because I feel like joker game would be a huge thread for speculation and discussion, and it's always just pictures. So what is everyones bets on blue suit spy? Double agent for D- Agency right?
I hope so user, I hope so.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

No you don't, I'm behind you spying you faggot.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

I like it a lot, but it's been to episotic to generate speculation

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Sakuma x British Spymaster when?

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

so which ones die at the end?

does the one who adopted the kid and dog live?

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

.. ... .--. -.-- -.-- --- ..- ..-. .- --. --. --- -

John James
John James

01001001 00100000 01110011 01110000 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101, 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

I Iove his voice.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- .----, ---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- ----- -----

James Smith
James Smith

Iizuka Shouzou

it's pretty cool that even at the age of 83, he's still very active in the industry.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

... . . 00110100 01110101

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Screenshots are almost never taken from the shitty streams, they're from futakuro and stuff.

Ryder James
Ryder James

Stop using names that help news find things. They're supposed to find out on their own without outside help.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

These threads always confuse the shit out of me, because I feel like joker game would be a huge thread for speculation and discussion, and it's always just pictures.
You drew the joker.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

Is someone here who read novels? Just interesting if this show follows the original source (I mean, did they cut a lot of scenes or not and so on).

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Meh, this thread is dead

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

The woman on the left is a sleeper spy, the middle is a spy for Germany and the man is an american spy.

Jayden King
Jayden King

I feel so conflicted now. How can I love a man who hates cats?

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Cats are awful. Miyoshi is in the right.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Like almost every JG thread, a shame.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

At least it's better than having it filled with shitposters, I guess?

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Suddenly war crimes.

John Adams
John Adams

Actually decent episode
Well fuck, it's about time.

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Never happened, this is a work of fiction as it says at the beginning of every episode!

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

I always post something but I wanted to watch some other anime first this time so I haven't seen the episode yet.

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

Yeah I'm glad the show is actually picking up instead of going all Gangsta on us.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

It's getting really tense now. I'm getting excited.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Same, I'm afraid I must dislike him now.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Tsuda Kenjiro

Picked up.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

This is literally deader than Endride and Seisen Cerberus.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Did englishwomen even carry parasols back in the 40s? I know they still did at the beginning of the 19th century, but the 40s? That's weird.

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

FULL ED WHEN?

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

endride
Does that even still have threads?

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

It depends on the woman I guess. There are always people who prefer to dress themselves oldstylish or use accessoires that aren't common among the younger generations anymore in order to stand aloof from the mass or for other reasons.

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Yeah, but I don't recall any of them ever having reached the triple digits. Joker game threads are pretty lively in comparison.

Austin Green
Austin Green

Well you're right, I suppose it wouldn't be weird for an englishwoman in her mid fifties to carry something out of fashion around.
Still can't help but think the writer wrote this thinking westerners are just as much white skin fetishists as the japanese are.

David Young
David Young

Still can't help but think the writer wrote this thinking westerners are just as much white skin fetishists as the japanese are.

I know that this will get dangerously close to /pol/ territory, but I've gotten the impression they pretty much are, outside of the tanning salon crowd.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

He likes loyal japanese dogs

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

I feel like this show is kind of underrated. It's going under many people's radar, although I guess that's what spies do

hehehehehe

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

I am not a fan of tanning and hate how the sun burns but I am pretty much alone with that. Most others in my country use holidays and every free minute in summer to lay around outside and get tanned. Most people look even kinda stupid with it. There are different forms of tan depending on the skin type and many people are just getting pink like cooked lobsters when they do it.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

So who's the best spy? Miyoshi is still my favorite, even if he does hate cats. Nobody's perfect, after all.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Pic related

Miyoshi is best boy but I would have to say Fukumoto

I need to sit down and watch this ep. Is Gamo interesting enough for a two-parter?

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

THIS.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Fukumoto so far although the last guy was pretty good too. Have yet to watch today's episode.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

I absolutely cannot distinguish or remember the faces of all the D-Agency spies, but this is one of them right? So he's either betraying them or infiltrating the Wind Agency?

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Does he have a horn? What's with that new duel disk?

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

JG thread tend to last a few days though, even if it's just "which Joker would you Game" over a certain point.

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

Getting the feeling we're getting our first dead spy next week.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

So user, which Joker would you Game?

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

yeah, they have been quite a bit too efective for their own good. On the other hand, they are working under peacetime.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

Yeah, I think so.

I do the same sometimes.

endride
not endthisride
FTFY.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

In some EP they said that's the only time they can work, once a war starts is over for them or some shit like that.
Yeah yeah, I know.
trusting a spy

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

All of them.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

That and this spy has the broken glass thing in the op, seems like a signal for his death.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Is he going to betray both of the Japanese spy agencies and instead go to the Chinese/German/Britbong?

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Wonder if we'll ever get a Germany episode. That could be interesting. Or Russia.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

bump

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

So D-Agency is outspying the other agency?

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

People get afraid of giving sausage parties a go. I'm glad I picked it up, it's one of my favorite shows this season.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Neat. You have the other ECs?

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

How is this show doing in terms of sales?

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

The OP is pretty nice.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

I don't know, he killed someone

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Fukumoto. He's the only one who didn't have the spotlight in his episode. Like a true spy.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Nah it's his new VR technology. The new duel disk is composed of virtual cards transmitted from his mind.

David Roberts
David Roberts

so wait, today's spy is a wind-agency agent pretending to be d-agency? or vice versa?

all these spies look the fucking same

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

Double agent between two different agencies from the same country

This show is good

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

Anyone want to bet on how this will end? I don't think D-Agency has worked with Gamo since he kills people and thats against their thing, so I'm assuming Odagiri or Sakuma infiltrated that agency since both are imperial college graduates

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Another one.

So close to /a/thread/141952433#p141958888

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

It's what we like to call the K-On effect

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

This show fills a weird position where each episode is well made and pretty solid, but as a whole I'm not too keen on it.

Kind of wish there was more of a connection besides "here are some spies doing spy shit". Maybe it'll be revealed later down the line.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

"here are some spies doing spy shit"

kek, maybe some "spies doing cutespy things"

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Agreed. I assume once they introduce the "black notes", this will suddenly go hard and transform into a carefully orchestrated multi-layer shitfest.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

It's a result of the characters all blending together, you knowing how the war ends and no central character to empathize with.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

the crunchyroll sub is wind agency or some shit

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

Never happened.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Don't like the way their handling the Wind Agency. Too white and black. Closest thing this show has to a cartoony villain.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Closest thing this show has to a cartoony villain
As opposed to the non cartoonishness that was the Shanghai villain and the brittish horror-lamp head?

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

They are more like oldman that tried to be trendy while still clinging to military honor.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

599x334

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

The show has been pretty mediocre or lukewarm at best, I don't see why you expected much more.

I'm watching this show because this genre is near dead, and I'm afraid that average shows like this discourage any more studios from trying.

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

His voice is pure sex. Reminds me of Toshihiko Seki when he wanted to sound seductive.

I love this anime. It's the most patrician thing on right now, while /a/'s mouth-breather perverts and morons schlick and jerk to literal garbage like Macross Delta and Hundred. I hope this series sells so many BDs it forces every studio to reexamine their priorities and stop pandering to lowest common denominator casuals looking for their waifus.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Same. He's manipulated my heart too.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

I'll just wait until the last episode. Then I'll binge watch it.

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

I tip my fedora to you, good sir

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Perfect. It's going right in my 'Anime Guys Tipping Fedoras' folder.

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

definitely the best.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

I laughed when he pulled out his pocket pigeon.

Liam White
Liam White

Nice try fujo false flagger, but fujos are all over Macross this season because of the amount of pretty boys in it.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

So who's the best spy? Miyoshi is still my favorite, even if he does hate cats. Nobody's perfect, after all.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Was kind of hoping/expecting this show to be similiar to Gangsta.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

I'm glad it turned out better than Gangsta.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

How many Jokers are left? I know FukuJun's character has not made an appearance yet.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Two, Jitsui(FukuJun) and Odajiri(Hosoya)

James Thompson
James Thompson

Wasnt Odagiri from a military Academy too? Maybe its his time to shine

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Why does this look like it's CG?

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

What, all three of them in the sea of cunts and tits because idolfagshit?

Fuck off.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

What are they playing here?

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Tsuda Kenjiro
Count me up.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Ancient chinese gambling game. It's usually pretty simple, like rolling 3 dices and calling big or small. This looks like a similar game but instead of dices it's stones and calling odd/even

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

I just hope they don't fuck it up by trying to force some kind of overall resolution to connect the individual episodes. I'm fine with episodic espionage shenanigans.

Angel Green
Angel Green

Anticipated for what's to come.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Was lurking after a year-long hiatus from anime

Is this show fun

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

This looks complicated as fuck.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

The premise of next episode sounds like it will be great. Like a CIA/FBI feud except with spies.

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

No, it's good

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Well the connection is already WW2
You can notice fairly obviously that the surprise attack on america is the planet that the other stories orbit around

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

It would be funny if main point of the plot would be Japan getting extremely outplayed by Americans.
Imagine this:
some internal japanese dispute pops up, information about attack leaks
America realizes this, throws pearl harbor under the bus so they can rape the shit out of Japan to get a satellite country in Asia
D-agency realizes it was part of their plan too late, now Japan gets BTFO'd twice, show ends with all spies just fucking off to other countries to spy for them

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

I didn't understand this episode. I have five questions.

1) Why did the guy who wore glasses had contacts?
2) Why did spy 1 kill glasses guy?
3) Is glasses guy from the wind agency?
4) Aren't both from Japan? Why compete against each other?

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Why did spy 1 kill glasses guy?
Because he wanted to prove himself to be worthy of joining wind agency.
Aren't both from Japan? Why compete against each other?
Literally explained a few episodes back, spies aren't loyal to the country, they have overinflated ego, think highly of themselves and only do spy shit because they can.

So for shit and giggles, basically.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

1) Why did the guy who wore glasses had contacts?
He didn't. The contacts is Gamou's and he used it to see the invicible ink used to mark the parasol

2.Is glasses guy from the wind agency?
No, he is a servant of the British consul. He is blackmailed to follow Gamou's orders.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

1. To see the ink. The spy wore the contacts, not glasses guy.
2. Because that's how the spy agency he's pretending to work for operates.
3. No he was a fucking butler who was in gambling debt
4. Because only one gets funded, the other gets DUNKED on.

Jesus christ dude watch the episode before asking questions.

Hudson King
Hudson King

Wowie now I surely appear silly.

But if the buttler isn't the spy then WHO does he refer to in this line?

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

He's referring to the spy

Do you not understand the plot?

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Will the spies from the previous episodes come back for the finale?

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

They'll all get together and defeat the evil spy agency and the evil nips with the power of friendship and western morals.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Is there any hope for a second season?

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Are there any sketches for this episode?

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

I always read Sakuma's "How shameless!" in a scandalized old lady voice.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

So none besides that? Kind of disappointing. The ones last week were great.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

I don't get it, I really like this show, but I can't find anything to say about it.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

Worst spy

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Why?

William Diaz
William Diaz

I feel the same way. I look forward to it every week, yet have no idea what to say about it. Maybe the hype isn't strong enough or something.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

I'm surprised thread is still up

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Nah, I think the problem is that the three main reasons for discussion are speculation, waifu/husbando fagging and shipping. Latest two are problematic since we have barely any interacting main characters and most characters only had one episode so far so there isn't much we can talk about them and there aren't many who have them as their husbandos because of that, plus, there is barely anything you can speculate about since the series is more or less episodic so far. There will probably be more discussions near the end of the series.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

I hope so. By the way, which of the characters would make the best husbando?

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Sakuma

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Probably the dog and loli guy or Not sure which are the most popular ones among fans, I should browse pixiv again.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

Trap episode when?

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

novel translation when

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Never, probably.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

we already got the shangai one

Connor Long
Connor Long

I still can't remember more than 4 names.

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Yes, but I want the spy to be a trap. Jitsui still hasn't had an episode, and he's pretty short and baby-faced, so he could probably pass as a woman.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

All I remember is Sakuma, Miyoshi, Amari and Yuuki.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Sakuma is good husbando material.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

I agree. He seems very stable and empathetic, compared to the spies at least.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

How do you people watch the fucking episode?
This one was probably the least confusin one so far

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Damn I forget who was the spy of which episode. Did Miyoshi even appear yet? Which spies are still missing?

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

So is this the "Japanse war crime denaile" anime i have heard so much about?

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Miyoshi was the spy in the first two episodes who almost got Sakuma to sudoku. I guess that might have counted as his episode.

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Odagiri and Jitsui still haven't gotten their own episodes.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

The cat makes this look better somehow.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Cats make everything better. Too bad Miyoshi hates them.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Who /neverskipstheED/ here

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

I never skipped the OP or the ED. They're both so damn good.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Guy could travel and fight with a pigeon on his fucking pocket and the pigeon didn't even fly away
Was the bird also trained as a spy?

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Didn't you ever see that animated movie about pigeons that we spies during WWII? I think I watched it five times or so because my little brother loved it so much.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

This fucking thing.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

I hope Yuuki or Sakuma won't die at the end.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

We need someone who read the novels to tell us exactly what happens at the end and the fates of all the characters.

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

I remember an user saying Sakuma was an original character from the movie. Don't know if that was true

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

did anyone have watched the movie? how is it?

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Someone gave a brief summary last thread. most of the spies die

Owen Price
Owen Price

I know, but I want to know which ones die and how.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

Before that, I'd like to know if they're even similar at all to the novel counterparts

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Good point. I really hadn't thought of that, but they would have had to change at least a little when adapting it. We really need a novel reader to show up and explain.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

I remember that post, but user later admitted he made it up

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page