Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

He's not Gohan.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Can't, he's perfect.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Even though he was perfect, he was only one perfect cell. To be truly perfect he'd have to be made of only perfect cells.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

bio-creature who has to absorb mechanically enhanced humans to get stronger

That's just weird. Like is he empowered by the organic matter that's enhanced by the mechanical stuff? Like a by proxy bio absorber?

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

Bullied by a 12 yo

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

When you put it like that...
Cell is a bitch

Connor Long
Connor Long

His semiperfect form looked better.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Cell is younger than Gohan.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

he isn't a she

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

He's too evil and immature.

Cell had essentially no reason as to act as an asshole once he acquired his perfect form or to destroy earth and kill everyone that could possibly give him a fun fight.

However his pride was really up his ass and you can see how immature he really is when provoking Gohan and when he starts getting his ass kicked. He acts like a child which is appropriate considering his actual age.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Not really.
Remember Gero made Cell around the time Trunks was born, and when he awoke Trunks was Future Trunks, then he killed him, went back in time and slept for a year

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

If by created you mean his embryo then you might as well start counting your birthday after the day your parents have sex.

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

not enough screentime

Parker Green
Parker Green

When is he gonna come back as golden Cell?

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

He only got his final form as a result of a long string of fuck-ups by the heroes.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Died to a jobber despite asspulling himself into a power-up after killing himself

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Too many kids

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

gold
not Platinum

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

So add 1 more year?

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

Weakest main DBZ villain.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

He had Frieza's dna and Vegeta's. Of course his pride would be up his ass.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

only one perfect cell

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

17 and 18 were organically enhanced

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

TFS guys are wasting times on /v/ideogames instead of continuing abridgening the best saga

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page