David Stewart
David Stewart

semen demon

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Unpure.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

10 chapters later Kakashi's strategy literally saves the world.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Queen of tumblr's unbalanced idiots and their perception of good quality sex-love life.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

A pathetic loser that couldn't get over a childish crush on a bad boy. She married an edgelord that tried to kill her and who to the surprise of no one was a deadbeat that abandoned her and her daughter for years with no justifiable excuse.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

B-b-but she was just like Kushina...

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Tumblr's queen.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

The caretaker of Sasuke's daughter and heir of her Umbilical Cord

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Sunahara wataru doujins

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

cardcaptor

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

They are shit

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

typing an ellipses outside of a quote
lurk
2 years
before
posting

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

People literally wanted to ban manga from America because Kishimoto sided her with Sasuke.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

Kishimoto is a hack writer that forgets his own foreshadowing and just threw around some dice to make a decision on

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

The red herring game though.

John Anderson
John Anderson

Sasuke stating, up to three times, to have zero interest in Sakura is not a red herring user

This scene is legendary though, probably because it's not in the manga:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFl5tZ1w0lc

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

threadly reminder

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

I remember this OVA and how people assumed that it was somewhat hinting to the outcome of final battle.
But I concluded there was no chance it was legit cause Sasuke was still not blue pilled in submitting to Konoha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqrUgfc_BQM

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

a cuck.

James Cruz
James Cruz

I cry everytime I hear someone upload pitched shit to youtube.
I got the original though, I cry everytime because it's such a melancholic song

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

only men and women in this world

Kishi confirmed for transphobic, otherkin-hating shitlord.

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

Just audience attraction.I knew Kishimoto was not dumb enough to actually make her Karin kid because he would have lost sasusaku fandom which made like 70% of Naruto audience. It was delicious to watch kids going full autism about it.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

queen of cucks

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

BOYCOTT NARUTO

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Who cares if he lost fandom after his series ended?

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

fandom

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Because people wouldnt be interested in following projects of his. If he satisfied to the end specific large fan group he would immediately have good interest group at the start of new project.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

If that were the case he'd have left it open ended because there's just as many narusasu fags as there's sasusaku fags and narusaku fags

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

besides, no one is interested in his projects because he's a hack writer. You can only ironically follow him just to see how bad it gets. Like watching Adam Sandler movies.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

Keep telling that to yourself.

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

I remember he said in an interview that he planned this ending since the beginning of shippuden.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Oh come on, there's a reason he has nothing in Jump, he just got lucky with Naruto, it was at the right time and kept the ball rolling. It wasn't actually good. Though it certainly wasn't as bad as it got

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

her design is so cute and her character had potential but why did she fail to graduate from a grade school infatuation? why did kishi do her so wrong?

I definitely prefer narusaku to sasusaku like purely from a narrative standpoint

that being said hinata a best

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

he planned Boruto that early? Use your brain.

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

By ending I meant 699. 700 was designed later to continue and establish Boruto. That was around 2012 when they started working on The Last movie.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

You're really not even talking to me at this point. Nothing what you say has any reason to be the truth other than you wanting to believe it to be. And yes, you are a faggot for glancing over the glaring contradictions within.

Owen White
Owen White

Punch Drunk Love is better than anything to come out of Naruto.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

A pawn that served her purpose

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

it was at the right time
You can say that to pretty much every battle shounen. Too many of them will become redundant, releasing a battle shounen at the wrong will get it cancelled beforere you can develop anything, no exceptions.

Kishimoto managed to keep Naruto relevant for 15 years, this is not luck, many other sucessful battle shonen lost its popularity in the meantime.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

I agree but that's off-topic so we shouldn't really be bringing that up

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Sasusaku is popular because it consists of basic premises that chicks love about boy x girl relationship. Cold talented sexy boy with issues mistreating girl that loves him and who will change him. Its the most popular combo for them. Tumblr was swarmed with deep psycho analysis by tumblrinas on why this was best. Thankfully that whole shit is long past.

John Phillips
John Phillips

But there's plenty of good in early naruto. The glaring mistakes that showcase the lack of writing talent only come above water post-timeskip when he started retconning world-building in an attempt to flesh things out. It's why (ignoring the obvious faults in the first chapter) Naruto pre-timeskip is entertaining and a properly written story follows.
There's also nothing wrong with early Bleach for example. But claiming Kishi has writers talent is a little brash don't you think?

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

relevant
Naruto is hardly relevant in Japan, its budget has gone down plenty and old talented artist left for newer ones that degraded the overall art quality of the manga.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

I don't know what you consider hardly relevant, it sells a lot. Maybe not top 10 anymore but it's still one of the most popular.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

He had like over 5 mangakas and Shonen writers assisting him. And he still gave a mediocre presentation later in series. Before time skip 9/10. After it the series constantly drifted between 8 and 6/10 in quality. It never got back to original quality

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Naruto is hardly relevant in Japan
There's like, 4 manga that sell more than Naruto. You're really desperate with your denial, user.

William Morales
William Morales

Prove it.

But knowing you only nitpick sales proves I've won the race

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/48458/5/

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

I actually enjoyed Happy Gilmore too. Thought it was fun.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/48458/5/

Been a long time comrade

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Once I've seen The Sopranos, everything else just felt like actors on a screen instead of the actual lives of characters

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

It's been 6 months. It was top of the charts in 2015.
It didn't just lose relevancy. It ended.

Could have kept dragging it on and still pulled sales.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Naruto was popular for 15 years
No, Naruto wasn't popular
Here are the sales of Naruto up to its very end
That was too long ago
Can we just ignore this retard?

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

>>141949645
Naruto was a mistake

David Robinson
David Robinson

A prime example that popular shonen can't into women.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

>>141949645
.t Tokyo Ghoul general crossposter

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

didn't Kishi say he wasn't good at writing females?

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

I think Sasuke is a greatly written female character. It's just that females aren't interesting to write about because everything they experience can be experienced by men

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Was it sells of spin off series about Salad or volumes of original manga? Id presume 2nd but just asking.

James Nelson
James Nelson

because everything they experience can be experienced by men
Not pregnancy

Or a period.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Kishi isn't good at writing male characters either

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

You know things are bad when Fairy Tail is one of the Shonen that best treats its female characters, and that series is almost pure fanservice

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

This reminds me of a doujin, but neither of those things would be very interesting to read about now would they?

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

They really can't

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

Now in English, FT isn't good nor are its female characters. Are you smoking something? The generic tsundere that refers to herself with her own name or the mary sue. Or the Loli?

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

I fail to see how giving a character an interesting trait is proof that writers can't write female characters. Enlighten me

What's with this tumblr influx suddenly changing this into sjw trash? I go to Sup Forums to avoid this type of talk.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

"I literally pretend to be retarded and get bad grades in order to be more attractive to the menfolk even if it endangers my academics and my career prospects" is not an interesting character trait

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

I was damning with faint praise user, I never said it was good.

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

barely read Fairy Tail but I did like the female characters in RAVE

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

sorry

Seems like a realistically written female character.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

period

Ohhhh my uteral lining sheds once a month boohoo

pregnancy

Boohoo I didn't use contraception now I have a parasite in me. gif mony plz yes?

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Who?

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Children of Men was a good movie about a pregnancy

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Kishi isn't good at writing in general.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Seems like a realistically written female character.
Not in my experience, but that's irrelevant, what matters is that it's not interesting and all it does is make me dislike Miho for being stupid and dislike Akito for praising her stupidity and dissing women with ambition.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

What it a movie about shota pregnancy?

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

why do these characters have flaws
First story with dimensional characters?

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Most people's first serializations aren't good. Just look at all those LN writers.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

But that's the problem, THESE THINGS ARE NOT PORTRAYED AS FLAWS.
Miho isn't being portrayed as shallow and with skewed priorities wasting her talent, she's prtrayed as the perfect dream girl BECAUSE of her behavior

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Its a movie about a world where humanity stopped being able to reproduce and where the youngest person is 18 years old actually 19 since the youngest dies in the beginning but then suddently the MC runs into a nigress who is pregnant and he has to save her or something.

Its pretty cool

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

a cuck

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

By another character. Do you seriously not understand the premise?

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

By another character.
But an no point is Akito proven wrong. Miho remains the perfect dream girl for the entire series and we're never given any indication that he stops pretending to be retarded and gets good grades.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

And at no point is he proven right either. Can you only understand storypoints when they're preached out to you?

Here's a big twist for you:
Mellow is a figment of Near's imagination.
Masumi Seki is gay with that drooling clingy retard.
Now fuck off. Jesus fucking christ man.

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

best girl.

Michael Green
Michael Green

Reading Bakuman in its entirety, I'm pretty sure I can tell what the author's views on gender are

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Oh come on, there's a reason he has nothing in Jump, he just got lucky with Naruto
He doesn't want to be in weekly Shonen Jump ever again. Also he is still trying to figure out the specifics of his Sci-fi manga.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Notice how you are completely ignoring what I have to say and continue your own biased argument instead of actually refuting what I have to say?

I can read interviews
good job, the truth is he's not in SJ with his Scifi shit because he's a hack writer.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

I didn't ignore them. I was saying that Akito is proven right because the entire series supports his assertions.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

implying Sakura isn't a perfect representation of 3D women

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

You guys just need to accept the fact that "some" men find women who are smarter than them unattractive and off-putting. It's not social justice it's an ego thing. Just like a decent chunk of women don't like men who are wussies or mamma's boys.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

I accept that as a sad truth. I don't accept it as something to be praised.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

How much of a beta do you have to be to not accept the fact some people are smarter than you?

It's not about raw intelligence in every single field always being maximum, it's about realizing when people are smarter and better at you in certain aspects and utilizing them to the best of their abilities to cohesively accomplish a task.

In other words be a leader, not a cuck.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Whatever happened to his gangster manga, or whatever the hell that was? I heard it flopped or got panned and rejected. Hasn't done anything outside Naruto since.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

that was a one-shot. Some don't get in just because of politics too. Like prioritizing fresh blood over veterans and such. Who knows?

David Edwards
David Edwards

How is he proven right exactly?

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

A disappointment and one of many black marks on Kishi's name.
Sakura is not an inspiring character or one to look up to. She has flaws that she gave into and character development that was built up but ultimately amounted to nothing.

It would have been more respectful if Kishi just killed her off during a fight scene.

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Makes you think considering Kishi based Sakura off of her wife. Sasuke has zero interest in Sakura.
What would Freud say about this?

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Professor Snape's side hoe

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Snape was a cuck
Sasuke does the cuckening
They're not alike at all

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

My wife and fuck slave

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Makes you think considering Kishi based Sakura off of her wife.
I notice that one of the problems that happens when writers base characters off close friends or family members is that sometimes there grows a disconnect between how they see and feel about that character and the way the audience does. They're too close to the person so in trying to grapple with their flaws and development they can sometimes try and present the character in a way that is favorable but ultimately comes off poorly.

In Sakura's case she is loyal but from the perspectives of some in the audience her loyalty seems poorly invested in Sasuke. It might be played off as some strength or maybe even as a flaw at times but ultimately I think there's a fundamental disconnect between the way Kishi views her devotion to Sasuke and the way many of us do and that might be the result of trying to base this character on a person he knows so intimately and who is so three dimensional to him.

It seems easier to start off with a really basic archetype and then take that character and have them wander into their own instead of trying to force this image that's based on a specific view of a person.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

...the female cuck.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

The biggest cuckold

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

The most disappointing female lead in all of Shonen Jumps-no, anime history. She let main boy get snatched up by a sideline female character, didn't win a single real fight, and spent most of her time desperately following behind two faggots.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

He's become my hero.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

I was more referring to the relation ship between Kishi and his wife (since Kishi is somewhat of a closetfag), but you do make a good point user

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Do you think it would've been better if Sakura was a guy and Sasuke or Naruto was a girl?

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

A male cuck is even worse than a female cuck.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Well it does tie in to that. It could be Kishi was trying to show us a dimension of his relationship with his wife and what he views as her endearing traits while balanced with her flaws. But because he's so close to her he might be a little unwilling to handle Sakura's flaws as Sakura's without thinking of his wife so we get this weird and warped relationship that probably isn't anything at all like the real one or the one Kishi wanted to show us.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Cucked

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

Why would he portray his wife as someone who's married to someone like Sasuke?

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

That's what I'm trying to explain though maybe I'm not doing it well.
Because he's close to his wife and Sakura is based on his wife he might have a harder time dealing with her flaws and strengths. What he might want to portray as a strength(her loyalty to Sasuke) comes off as a flaw because of how myopic and misplaced it is. But because Kishi doesn't see it as a flaw and doesn't engage with it as such its a flaw that goes unnoticed by him but not by the viewers.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

What happened? Haven't followed Naruto in ages.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Sakura is raising Sasuke and Karin's daughter and pretending they are blood related.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

That scene was in the manga

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Pic unrelated?

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

A mistake.

On Sakura’s popularity & character - Kobayashi then asks about Sakura. Kishimoto says he tried to write her more realistically [than other characters], and tried to show a girl’s ‘real’ self/ feelings [through inner Sakura]. He thought she would appeal to female fans, but was surprised when she actually became hated. Kobayashi asks if there was a lot of Sakura hate, and Kishimoto says there was, and even young girls told him they hate her. Kishimoto said that he continued on regretting Sakura’s character. Kobayashi apologizes for bringing up the painful memories as Kishimoto apologizes for tailing off.
Kishimoto said that he continued on regretting Sakura’s character.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Sasuke and Sakura have a daughter that looks like Karin, the water swordsman dude fucks up a DNS test and the daughter thinks her mother is actually Karin. In the end it turns out her mother is Sakura.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

He still needed Nardo and Sauce to get laid with some girls so Jump could keep milking this shit

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Go back to /r9k/

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

but why did she fail to graduate from a grade school infatuation?

Because unrequited childhood crushes are the purest form of love in the Nardoverse

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

That's because RAVE is genuinely good.

Dem Gale feels

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

No, Sakura was made long before Kishi got married.

He did base Kushina on his wife and later pointed out similarities between her and Sakura.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

as a despicable traitor with no sense of honor; and a monster who unleashed a nuclear catastrophe.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

RAVE is genuinely good.
HAHAHAHAHA

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

This has to be bait. He's not even talking about himself you faggot.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

draw a girl that looks like Karin's and Sasuke's offspring
claim Sakura's the mother
This pisses me off beyond control

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Glasses aside, she only looks like Sasuke

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

I wish Naruto was my dad

I wish I had a dad

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Sarada, pls

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Poor Negro.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

The next Hitler.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Nothing would change. Sasuke is more feminine than Sakura anyways. Naruto cries over boys a lot. Sakura is the most manly one amongst them.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

If either Sasuke or Naruto would have been girls then SN would have been canon.

So pink guy would have been even more useless.

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

What? Source

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

In a manga where kids are always drawn to resemble their parents Karin and Sarada look the most alike. If it were revealed Sasuke is still a virgin and Sarada is a Karin clone with Uchiha genes spliced in I would believe it.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Karin looks like Sasuke too.
You'd have to be a dirty Sakura shipper to deny it.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

In a manga where kids are always drawn to resemble their parents

Tell that to Bort and Shikadai

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/naruto-banned-in-usa

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Sarada literally looks like Sakura with Uchiha pretty genes thrown in. She also literally looks just like Karin. Because Kishi only has a set amount of faces he can draw. It's just sameface and some minor but deliberate baiting.

Ya'll are acting like the real cucks here, right beside miss 'the girl who married and procreated with the man i was crushing on sent me their daughters umbilical cord as a consolation prize' Karin.

William White
William White

I'm still waiting for NarutoxSarada

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

cucktress

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

this.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Hima a cute
CUTE!

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

As if Bort needed more reasons to hate his dad

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

There are already such doujins on the panda.

Meanwhile fluffy and nonsexual doujin/comics of pic related never.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

You can only ironically follow him just to see how bad it gets.

No, user. That's Seo.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Naruto thread with 146 replies and a tumblr OP...holy fuck Sup Forums, how far you have fallen.

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

There are plenty of those. But they usually have Madara and Coolest Guy instead of Sasuke's boring parents.

And they are right to do so, this family looks like a fun bunch.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

implying they haven't crossed swords while deeply gazing into eachothers eyes trying to understand eachother

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

sarada looks like sakura
lol

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Seo Kouji?

Why's are they the human centipede

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

She does. She looks like basically every female character in this god forsaken series, because Kishi is a hack. But mostly Sasuke and Sakura's combo.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Why's are they the human centipede

It's hug train, the lesser known cousin of the fuck train.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Lol at all these cucks who got trolled into thinking she was raising another woman's child.
Naruto went from completely saved and praised of Sup Forums to immediately hated in the span of a few weeks.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Who cares? even Nardo just calls her a girl Sasuke that acts like Sakura.

Sarada was never meant to be related to Karin, Kishi would never make his new waifu be the daughter of some forgotten joke character.

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

They exist, but they all suck. But since your taste is shit anyway, I'm sure you'll manage.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

that she got fucked by a guy with one arm.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Of all the shit she pulled in the series the one thing I will never forgive her is the fact that she basically saved the Uchiha clan from extinction.
If it wasn't for her the Uchiha clan would have died with Sauce.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

But if they had gone extinct then best girl wouldn't exist

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

mfw i read the entire thing
the human race has really outstayed its welcome

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Of all the shit she pulled in the series the one thing I will never forgive her is the fact that she basically saved the Uchiha clan from extinction
Eh, for like one generation before Salad gives in to the Namikaze Kamikaze and every Uchiha after has blond hair and a verbal tic starting with "datte"

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

only a newfag wouldn't know that announcing a sage is against the rules

Luke Young
Luke Young

I cant stand to see her happy

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

my baka <3

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

best girl

People only like her because she's fap bait

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

I hope you like karakishi and ultra tits Sakura, because that is all you are getting.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

The last time a guy tried to hug me from behind we ended up fucking

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

Karin and Orochimaru would have prevented that from happening either way.
It's obvious that even Orochi's kid has Uchiha DNA in it

William Nelson
William Nelson

Closet fags always wanted to fap to sasuke, now they can safely do so together with their straight friends

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Cuckura

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Senjus and Uchihas originally came from the same bloodline too and we all know how that turned out.

She is a ticking time bomb, for every Shisui/Kagami there are 50 coolest guys.
Also she is already showing symtomps of what is to come.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

I'd be more worried about the kid that wants to be just like Sauce

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

l think you're giving him too much credit

he's called her detestable by design, then acts surprised when people hate her, indirectly compared her to a crackwhore, tried to make her popular 3 volumes before the ending by drawing her prettier on one cover and came up with the hilarious "if she changed her mind about sasuke she'd be a bitch!" like some greasy otaku destroying his merchandise after discovering his favorite seiyuu isn't a virgin

he's a hack, it's as simple as that

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

The most wasted potential of any character in the manga. Why give super strength and healing to a girl who's on the sidelines for the rest of the series? Would it kill Kishi to give her more than one fight?
she's admittedly a character I have a guilty pleasure for because I wish she was written well.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

I can't stop laughing.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

the worst girl who bore the best girl

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

If Naruto taught me one thing it is that genes are everything and with Naruto's senjuzumaki genes it is safe to say that this burrito is safe from the sauce called DARKNESS.

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

I hope the Boruto manga gives her a son to make these shitters kill themselves.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Well, fighting puppet guy was a huge deal for someone who wasn't Naruto or an Uchiha in part 2.

Even more with how terrible Kishi is with female characters.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

I hate heart nipples, really piss me off

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Reminder that Hagoromo was the original COOLEST GUY

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Did he try to start the apocalyps after his 12 year old crush died who he never even had a chance with.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

She so hot as a adult.
What the fuck happened?

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

And he gets a better Susanoo than Sasuke. Uchihatards BTFO.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Well, yeah, the algebraic properties of equality and transitive relation apply here:

If Obito = Sage of Six Paths and Obito = Coolest Guy

Then Sage of Six Paths = Coolest Guy

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Wasn't it technically Obito's Susanoo?

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Yes and no. Obito's wouldn't have Raikiri, it'd be something else.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

The Susanoo didn't have raikiri, Kakashi just used it after it got destroyed combined with Kamui to slice off Kaguya's arm for like the 8th time in that fight.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Yeah, sorry.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

To be fair though she got some of Sakura's genes and now has shit eyesight. So she's technically a cripped Uchiha.

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Who knows? I thought the same about Obito for needing googles and eyedrops, and he ended up having the most overpowered eyeballs in the series.

Charles James
Charles James

Another girl you come to a series for, but you stay for another girl

Ex: You came because you thought Sakura was hot, but you stayed to see Hinata win, and to see Anko's tits

Ex: You started watching Dragon Ball for Bulma, but you stayed for 18.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Hillary Clinton of anime

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Has Sharingan and Sakura's megaton punches.
Sarada would be a good as fuck close combat fighter. If she does get lightning change in chakra or Pheonix flower like she has in the game, she'd basically be better than Sasuke.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

So she'll become the president of anime?

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

I stayed for Goku....and Chi-chi.

James Cruz
James Cruz

No, I watched Naruto for Kakashi, I stayed because I was already too in to stop with Madara being the only glimpse of something resembling fun in the last two hundred chapters.

I watched Dragon Ball because of ebin fight scenes and stayed for the ebin fight scenes.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Sarada would be a good as fuck close combat fighter
Yeah, too bad until her Mangekyou shows up she'll be by far the weakest link of her team.
Mitsuki has a fucking built-in Sage Mode
Burrito trains under Sauce and becomes God only knows in the future
She needs some childhood trauma stat.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Did you miss the last episode?

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

I watched for Naruto, and stayed because i wanted Sakura and Naruto to get together.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

lol get wrecked faggot.

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

Step-mother of her husband's daughter.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

She seems to be good friends with Chouchou.
I sure hope nothing happens. I honestly don't. Chouchou's the most fun I've had with a naruto character in a decade.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

I doubt they'll kill one of the new kids for her to get a mid-tier powerup. My bet's on Sakura.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Her last words would be "You're the only good thing I've ever done".

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

kill Sakura
Sausage has a reason to act like a human
Salad gets an opportunity to be useful
minimal readership loss because who fucking cares about Sakura these days
tumblr and the NScucks would go apeshit
Make it happen, Ikemoto

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Wait, isn't the teacher girl with the twin side pigtail things the girl who was friends with Konohamaru?

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

heart nipples don't love you neither

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

user pls.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

a bitch.

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Yes.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

She needs some childhood trauma stat.
But then she'll either become a Coolest Guy or turn into a self hating Jewchiha like Itachi; and both end with a killing spree.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

a faggolia

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

I guess Sakura's dying then

Daniel White
Daniel White

need more sarada and naruto hanging out

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Doormat.

She's actually as pathetic as Harley Queen.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

It would be quite cute, there needs to be a thing of her training to become Hokage and learning all of Naruto's bad habits.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Sausage has a reason to act like a human
lel he wouldn't give a fuck

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

When he says "people", he means unbalanced faggots on the internet.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Need more Sarada and Chou-chou hanging out.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

Somebody has to buy the Boruto series that Kishi isn't going to have to draw or even write on his own.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

That's easy: Kishimoto didn't put in a fraction of the work into Sakura's character that he did Naruto and Sasuke. There is no story to her family, who are the most unremarkable, anime-filler tier characters ever and we still don't learn a single thing about them until the mirror universe movie. She has no motivations or ambitions besides fucking Sasuke. She has no unique fighting style or moves, she just copies Tsunade, the weakest Sannin.

Her power lvl jump was huge between Part 1, when she was a complete waste of space, and Part 2, but the Sasori fight was her highlight in the entire series, while Sasuke went off to be sole main character for significant stretches of time.

Sakura is so fucking useless that she drug the whole story down when Kishimoto tried to pretend that she deserved to be a main character.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

or turn into a self hating Jewchiha like Itachi
Yes, and?

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

That's easy: Kishimoto didn't put in a fraction of the work into Sakura's character that he did Naruto and Sasuke.
but naruto and sasuke are shit characters too

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

no buff sakura
Kishimoto's greatest sin. You'd think a girl with megaton punches would learn some fucking taijutsu.
Her and Lee could've had an arc where he trains her and actually had a natural progression for that character relationship.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Itachi was a fucking monster, if Sarada turned out like him she'd torture her best friend 'for their own good' and if that fails she'd mind control them.
There is no such thing as a Good Uchiha. Shisui committed suicide rather than do anything for either side and Kagami probably raped goats in his off time.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Ninja are strong because of chakra, if physical training didn't help with chakra there wouldn't be much need for it to make you stronger.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Yeah, but muscle/chakra training doesn't teach technique or hone reflexes. Since Sakura's main strategy seems to be "Just punch them" I assume she doesn't know much else.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

This thread is making me want to draw some Sakura or Salad. Anyone have a simple request?

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Sarada laughing alone with Salad.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

But he isn't really doing anything for it.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

diet Tsunade

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Salad
Summerdress
Swingset optional

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Go back to your containment website, SSfag.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Right, and Sakura is a shadow compared to them.

In one of the first few chapters, Sakura was called a genjutsu type because of her intelligence and chakra control, but she never learns a single genjutsu.

Also, wtf did she do during the week when Naruto and Sasuke were playing catch-up by climbing trees?

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Wasn't she taking care of Kakashi or something?

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

I can't help but imagine all of Sarada's good clothes are chinese dresses.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

I always thought it was wasted potential that she didn't master genjutsu and make a genjustsu that lets you see her giant super pissed off inner Sakura and then she just fucking smashes people with it.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

boruto
link? or is it still just a camrip?

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

I just realized chocho is a gyaru
haha holy shit

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

She trained a little bit and fucked off in the city.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Sarada looking at her mom's chest and being worried that she won't grow big boobs when she grows up

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Her ass hasn't even come in yet.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

what the fuck? that's brutal. not like naruto at all.

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Naruto has to be a shit parent for Boruto to have a thing.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

For whatever reason, Naruto is a complete moron.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

First part Sakura was pretty sexy mm sexy sexy children.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Sakura with a stand, please!

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Red herring much?

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

It's revealed Sakura is Naruto's half Cousin and Naruto dodged a fucking bullet.
Kishimoto shoulda done it

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Already exists, friend.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

Literally cuck fantasy, the movie

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

Some delicious salty tears flew back then.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

I like sakura being the boke to sarada's tsukkomi

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

I did it anyway.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Nice.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Why is it impossible to find the Boruto movies with the Japanese Audio and English subtitles?

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

DVD isn't out yet I think.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Queen of Strong Style

James Murphy
James Murphy

Thanks, user!

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Sakura will never sit on your dick

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

Eh, there's like 4 or 5 other girls I'd prefer over her.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

I love Vashperado.

William Cox
William Cox

Me too.
so much /fit/
so many wrestlers

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

I love the fact that Kishi himself is supporting this theory.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

sakurafags photoshopping her face on mikasa's body like sakura pasted her pic over karin
like pottery

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

I see a lot of people giving Danzo flak for not going through with Shisuis plan, but really if the only way for the Uchiha to not behave like backstabbing rats is to be hypnotized by the strongest hypnosis known to man, you really have to wonder if they are worth keeping around.

Parker James
Parker James

I'm trying to process the way your eyes work, user, because the laws of Optics seems to bend around them.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

Hillary ever being President
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/pol/

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

A constantly denied, annoying female character

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Where'd my wife's tits go? Fuck this cake I need to go find them!

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

He is? Seriously?
I'll need a source on that.
That's pretty awesome if it's true.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

I remember this thread. kek

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Who do you think drew this?

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Sakura was confirmed to be genius when she was able to master Tsunade's techniques. Apparently perfect chakra control is inheritable. If jounin Shizunr could not master Tsunade's techniques after many years, then perfect chakra control must be essential to mastering her techniques.

Sakura being a normal girl became bullshit, just like Naruto being a nobody turning into the chosen one.

Sakura is not based on his wife. He based his wife on Hinata. There was some interview where his wife wanted NaruSaku and he tried to console her by saying Hinata was based on her.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Some guy on deviantart?

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Exactly.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

Sakura would have been a great character if she acted like these sketches.

The problem was she had no character and no personality.

It would have been fantastic if she had this lopsided personality with a really mean streak, but the way she turned out she was just flat - in more than one sense of the word.

Alexander White
Alexander White

what the fuck are you talking about, she definitely had a personality, just an incredibly shit one

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

only use pinkshit has is being a sex slave.
how else does she get the money to support her daughter?

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Sakura will go down in history as
the girl who bullied an orphan
the girl who shat on the friendship of the only girl who ever stood up for her gigantic forehead
the girl who overestimated her importance to the MC enough to think her confession would stop him from saving his bro
the girl who also overestimated her importance to an edgelord to think she could stop him just by begging, TWICE
the eternal third wheel of her own team while the boys care infinitely more about each other than they ever would about her
the only 'main character' who never had an arc dedicated to her
the girl who has perhaps the most cringeworthy catchphrase
the girl who would punch her daughter for wondering why dads never around and why her mom doesn't know anything about her dad

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Family =/ Clan

That clan is dead, user. Sasuke isn't wearing the crest anymore and doesn't seems very invested in being part of this new family.

Won't happen because SS is the biggest hetero ship on japan.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

because the entire series supports his assertions.

I'm not that user and I'm not part of this argument, but this is a thing that happens very very commonly with authors. They tend to rub off on their work. It's not inherently bad, but one need only take to teenage fanfiction to see the worst case of bias insert.

I haven't read the manga myself, so I can't say squat- least of all call it fanfiction tier- but what I am trying to say is this:
an author's taste is easily reflected in their work, especially if they model the main character to be a good person. Usually, the work is about the characters, and in that way the world forms around them. It's quite easy to make the world a perfect harem of delicate, weak willed moeblobs if the main character likes delicate, weak willed moeblobs, and just as easy to show fearless women (the type x author doesn't like) as mean and uncaring and objectively bad people.
The latters were someone extreeme examples. It can be subtle, but at that point, it's not too offensive unless it's prevelant across a series of works.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Stop shitposting. I'd ban you on sight.

I haven't read it
I'm not the perpetrator of this argument
Then don't respond.

John Morales
John Morales

the girl who shat on the friendship of the only girl who ever stood up for her gigantic forehead
Sakura's flashback where she decided to not be friends with Ino any longer was stupid as hell, but "not being friends any more" is probably the hugest thing Kishi can think of.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

So sensitive.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Also, wtf did she do during the week when Naruto and Sasuke were playing catch-up by climbing trees?

Babysit the bridge guy while Kakashi read porn

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

socks dipping into the water
Oh shit salad, what are you doing.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

tumblr gif
lurk for 2 years before posting cancer

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

There was some interview where his wife wanted NaruSaku and he tried to console her by saying Hinata was based on her.

If you had read the full interview you would have gotten to the part where he lied to his wife about basing Hinata on her and later says that his wife resembles Sakura more.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Sigh... it was fun while it lasted.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

An annoying useless bitch?

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

That would make the Uzumaki the biggest sluts for Uchiha dick in the world.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

When did tumblr start posting on Sup Forums?

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

No it wasn't.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

he makes up for it to the kid that matters

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

I think those are her arm band things.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

How long has the snk general being around?

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

It could be either, really. Either way, that's some disgusting shit; as expected of an Uchiha.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

You are shit

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Goddamnit they're so cute

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

the weed who took itself for a flower.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Doesn't Sakura make Salada to wear a huge Uchiha crest? Also, Sakura changed her name to Uchiha Sakura

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.

Guys.

Guys.

Let's not forget it's not over.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Holy fucking shit, Burrito is doomed to be the new coolest guy.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

I haven't seen much of the Boruto manga, but one chapter in I felt like they somehow did the impossible and ruined Naruto. It's like managing to burn ash.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

this

Even on Mikasa that shit looks weird

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Can you spot how many different character is fused into this being?

So far I spot

Naruto's faggot face
Sasuke's headband+sword
Orochimaru's eye
Hinata's or his sis' bakugan
Shirou(fate stay night) command seal

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

The character designer for this needs to reevaluate his life.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Sasuke's headband+sword
You forgot the cloak

He's also copying Kakashi with the scar on his eye and the borrowed eyehax

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

The woman that help defeat the final villain.

Also best girl and the one that Cucked the Hokage.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

I feel like Sakura being in that final attack would've been better if she'd done more up until that point. She just appears at the end like "I'm here too, guys! remember!? I got those megaton punches I've used like 5 times.

I only wonder if Sakura didn't do shit because Kishimoto couldn't find people for her to punch without her becoming One Punch Woman.

Colton Young
Colton Young

We've reached new levels of "nothing personel,kid"

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

You could take her out of that fight, and nothing would change.

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Nah that looks normal.
Now that Kawaki is actual "Nothin personnel kid".

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

well his mom was a friend of one

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Nah that's Kawaki.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

You mean Kakashi. Get ready for Sarada to die.

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

ruined Naruto
Can't ruin shit

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

One of the anime characters with the best doujins.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Sakura has no good doujins.
Only good doujins were a Shizune one, a few rape ones starring other girls.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

The story repeatedly shits on any female character who dares to try and be passionate or ambitious. The recurring theme is they need to know their place and they're there to find a man.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

an Uchiha
Dying
She's going to be revealed that she wasn't dead like 3 years later with some super intense Sharingan that stops time or some shit.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

I really just want a Sakura femdom Doujin. I mean put her super strength/Chakra Control to work since those're the most interesting aspects of her character
Also I hate how all of her doujins feel teh need to give her huge tits. I mean if you wanna PUSH it to Cs max, that's believable but Sakura is not a cowtits character.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Sakura has the best doujins user.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

While I also think she won't die, she is also female and will never be relevant except for being the womb for the grandchild.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

No she doesn't.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Oh you want a (You)?
Here's your (You)
Just for your taste being that awful.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Now that Kawaki is actual "Nothin personnel kid".
One billion hours in MS paint

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Will her being a female outweigh her being an uchiha? Or will it balence out and give her slight importance.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

She has the most, not the best.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

I want to marry female Sasuke... (Sasuko?)

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

I still don't understand why he doesn't just stay at home and have the shadow clones do the actual paper work. Like wtf.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

What if one of them poofs during an important meeting? and he has to make another one to run all the way from his house to the Hokage office just to do more paperwork.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Just fucking noticed that. Guess when you turn around that age while having 2 kids they fall off.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Obito wouldn't have had enough ninja juice to find Sasuke without her

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

watch the movie and find out

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

kek

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Kishi is projecting his failed marriage into his characters. That's it

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

Obito was such a wimp when he was a kid I doubt he would've been able to awoken the MS by himself.

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

If you kissed Sarada, would it taste like soot and ash? Do all Uchihas have fireplace breath?

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Well, she got to have her own miniseries despite her vagina.

It all depends if Uchiha plot armor is still a thing with the new guy

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Obito was a wimp because his hatred wasn't strong enough. Uchiha's ocular powers are fueled by hate

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Sarada just got the three prongs and then stopped there. The Sharingan was so good until Kishimoto made it do fucking EVERYTHING.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

According to Tobirama, they are powered by love

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

So, Does that mean if you have sex with an Uchiha they'll become more powerful? Wouldn't that imply Sasuke's kinda week? That guy doesn't love jack shit.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

he loves his brother

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

How many times did Kakashi come in that shota Itachi boypussy?

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

His smile and optimism. No one's been as gone as his is. I wonder what Sasuke would've been like without all the genocide.

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Kakashi is a gentleman and always finishes outside.

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

She can't even do a fireball yet.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

I'm more curious about how many times Kisame got to inject his love-cream into Itachi's mofumofu boypuss with those rad doubledicks of his

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

True. Sauce needs to teach her. That's like a coming of age thing. We don't want her growing up with HARUNO heritage.
She can do pheonix flower in the game though.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

probably a quiet little shota gumdrop

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

She can in the vidya

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Never, Kakashi remained pure to honor his dead husbando's memory

William Moore
William Moore

vidya

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

So who gave Itachi ninja AIDS?

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

shisui

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

No wonder he committed suicide

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Alpha fux, beta bux. Except her beta got his own perfect waifu and there is no social welfare programs lel

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Implying Sakura isn't leeching from the welfare created and run by the betamax she left

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

NaruSaku fans eternally B T F O

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

She is not as he doesn't even seem to be aware of the Uchiha household situation until salad gaiden.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Doesn't know of the Uchiha family situation in gaiden.
House still not repaired/rebuilt by the movie.
All evidence points otherwise. Most beta person is Sakura by the way.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

There are a lot of moves in the videogames that are not canon.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

She is a jonin with the only useful ninja powers in times of peace. Not to mention that the only ninja medic better than her is off gambling and whoring in some other countries.

She shouldn't really need welfare.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Is Sauce was a girl then Naruto love life would be a lot more crazy.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

The last time we saw her she was complaining about not paid off the loan on the house then living in a freaking apartment. Nobody is paying for her shit. Sasuke doesn't even pay child support.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

If Sasuke was a girl he'd be married to Naruto since the middle of part 2. No other girl would have a chance.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Sasuke would have spent all of part 2 being tsun until they blow their arms off.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

How much Naruhina pandering does The Last have?? I don't give a fuck about plot I just want to see shipping

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

NH pandering is the only thing the movie has

Aaron Allen
Aaron Allen

not bad

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

based

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

wait who does she marry

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

This reliable fella

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

I'm still here if anyone has a Sarada or Chou-chou request.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

I can't accept such liberties being taken with the original character design.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

It's pretty shit. If you're not going to draw the character even close to on-model, what's the point in using them? Sakura is flat as a pancake. If you like tits so much, there's other choices.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

cowtits are disgusting

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Sakura is one of the characters that made me appreciate more slender builds. If any liberties are taken I'd prefer they be a well toned/large ass than exagerrated tits because at least that's almost canon.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

But thats not large user

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Yeah, but it'd be easier to stretch that (not huge, just slightly bigger) and have it be less jarring than just giving her mega milk.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

RIP Hinata's honkers

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Those monsters. They sucked her dry.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

A woman who willingly and knowingly got cucked. At least guys can have the paternity of a child hidden from them. As a woman, there is no excuse.

Dylan King
Dylan King

SAKURA!

DA BEAUTI-FUHL!

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Still the same, but even worse didn't you watch the what if filler were the coolest guy didn't survive?

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Yeah that's what I'd say too if someone realized I was an absentee parent.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

That filler was retarded in every single way.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

What happend to the Uchiha ghetto, couldn't she live in one of those houses or Sasuke's old house?

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

I know, but stilled showed how much of an Uchiha edgelord faggot he would be even if his family didn't get murdered.
Also that filler had so muvh potential, but they fucking wasted it.

David Murphy
David Murphy

I imagine they blew it up to build a mini-mall or something like that.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

I could see that, why waste a good plot of land.
Sasuke probably inherited the land, but since he left the village could probably do whatever they wanted with it.

Camden Green
Camden Green

nuruto thread
400+ serious replies

Parker James
Parker James

Why is Naruto even sort of banned on Sup Forums? I heard that it was even more verboten before the manga ended, did something happen that it is considered such a blight here.
I mean it isn't that good, but I have seen far worse.

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

How long have you been on Sup Forums? Don't lie.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Sasuke was just a kid, they just shoved him in a nice apartment with full goverment welfare while Danzo grabbed all the Uchiha gold for himself.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

A bit over a year now.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

back in the day, we didn't discuss the big three.

times change though.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Not even one piece, but why anyway?

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

A bitch with a character design that went to shit along with Hinata.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Night time Sup Forums used to all the time.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

I started browsing this site in 2007 and I do remember civil Naruto threads, the hate started in 2009 or 2010.

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Im no sjw, but oba and obata ’s view on women is clear, just look at misamisa and the journalist bitch

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

I started browsing /b/ back in 07', but got into anime and manga around 09'.

I guess WAY back in the day the big three were discussed here.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

What is this trash

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

" ...faggot." -anon

William Miller
William Miller

Better Boruto.

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

This confuses me even more.
People used to talk about Naruto without any problems, but now it is triggering people to even mention it.
What happend to make it such a taboo now?

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Remain delusional. There weren't generals around back then on Sup Forums so keep spreading your fanfiction that your cancerous Naruto generals existed back then.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Sakura would've fit best with Lee
Sakura is flat as a pancake.
That's quite the hyperbole there son. Sakura has some perk to her.

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

I never said anything about generals, just that Naruto threads didn't get any hate back then. For some reason people started getting triggered by then which is weird since the other two 'big three' threads remained largely uncompromised. One Piece specially had and still has more and bigger threads yet no one bats an eye. Mods just very recently started allowing Naruto threads back again a few chapters before the manga ended, they even went as far as to sticky some threads of the final chapter discussion.

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Not the cowtits they put on her in doujins, she was B+ at best

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

only men and women
ugh, omg dropped

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Try to find someone like your mother

What did she mean by this?

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Yeah that's strange since we have Tsunade for that

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Find a girl who genuienly loves him?

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

believing in Trump
oy vey

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

it's really nothing to be praised for, but it's noting you should be criticized for either

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Didn't Sasuke still live on his family's plot even after the massacre?

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

He lived in some apartment with tv, a giant bed and a terrace.

James Lewis
James Lewis

Where did they all get housing? Like Naruto's an orphan. How did he just have a house all to his own? Did he pay rent? Are there just no orphanages in Konoha?

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

I guess the government funds food and housing for kids that want to enroll in their military.

The better question is who the fuck raised Naruto when he was a baby?

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Minato's last will was that Konoha treat Naruto as a hero so I guess that included free rent

Sasuke was the last Uchiha so that made him valuable, even before the "Itachi was working for Konoha all along" retcon

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Someone who says
Don't ever talk to me or my husband's daughter ever again

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

whoever is making this parody.

DON'T FUCKING STOP, YOU MADMAN.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

She's hot as fuck

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

What's your power level?

Just curious, because she's extremely unremarkable as far as anime girls go. Even Kishimoto admits that he cannot unto female character design.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Aww, how sweet~

I was gonna say Iruka, but then again he was probably still a kid when Naruto was born.

not gonna lie i love these naruto generals we need them more often

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Isn't there that orphanage that Kabuto works at with one of his old bros? Like it's housed with all those weird onion-head ayyy uchiha clones

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

because she's extremely unremarkable as far as anime girls go

tomboy with no useless fat
short pink hair
green eyes
great ass
DFC
Unremarkable

Literally fuck off.

Even Kishimoto admits that he cannot unto female character design.
Tell that to Mei Terumi, Tsunade, Ino, Temari or pre-fat Anko, Faggot.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Don't ever talk to me or my husband's daughter ever again
kek I'm using that now

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

She is literally none of those things you retard.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

What sword are you referring to user?

Zachary James
Zachary James

unf thicc.

artist who

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Iruka didn't give a shit about Naruto until after he failed the exam to graduate from the academy for the third time

Not to mention that he wouldn't have any reason to adopt the kid that is hosting the monster that killed his parents

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Iruka didn't give a shit about Naruto until after he failed the exam to graduate from the academy for the third time
Retard

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

tomboy
sakura
pick one

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

He didn't though, he even forgot Naruto was an orphan while he was talking to him.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

All of Kishimoto's girls come across as kinda dirty and scrawny, almost homely. They don't even look like cute athletic girls. They look like they spend their days in some poor, dirty temple.

Like I said, he's admitted himself that he's not too big on designing female characters. He loves making male characters look cool. Trying to design cute girls? Not so much. It shows.

Why would anyone choose to fap to Naruto when works with great female character design pandering to all tastes from artists who actually love designing cute girls are basically being pumped out 24/7? The only thing I can think of is that the person in question must not know a lot about anime outside of Naruto and maybe DBZ.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

great ass
what ass?

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

fore some reason I find those faces cute

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

I agree with most of this, but most of these are qualities of her at her best. not her consistently.
Sometimes she's portrayed as a tomboy
Sometimes she's drawn with a great ass.

It's the Sakura she could be. The sakura she should be.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

How would you guys make Sakura better.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

She's already perfect

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Give her more fights
Have her give up on her crush on Sasuke, maybe culminating in trying to kill him herself and failing.
Expand on her relationship with Rock Lee. Have her learn taijutsu from him and have the two form kind of a friendship
Expand more on her genjutsu skills that was alluded to in Part 1. Maybe have her develop a genjutsu that makes her "inner Sakura" tangible
When/if she finally does get with Sasuke, have it feel earned and not just her one sided obsession finally wearing him down.
Give her powerups that parallel Naruto and Sasukes that also keep her relevant.
More fanservice

William Phillips
William Phillips

I miss this artist, wish he did more stuff.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Have her give up on her crush on Sasuke, maybe culminating in trying to kill him herself and failing.
This happened to an extent but her failing was due to her not being completely over him and hesitating.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Have her marry Ino or Hinata

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Kill her off

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Make her use her water powers and do combos with Nalt's wind and Sauce's lighting, make her good at hand to hand and traps and not overly relying on her strength.

Make her a cool onee-san with cute clothes and have her nails green again

more chinese esque clothes like the last and not her dumb part two outfit
more spats
apologizing to Ino for leaving her for a man
no thirsty as fuck crush on Sauce
make her smug and cool and focus more on training and friends than romance
have twins a boy and a girl
have her actually be Karin's friend
not chase after a man while she's preggo
she trains with Kurenai and Team Gai
make her a great aunt to Inojin

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Whats wrong with Anko?

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

I'm for all of this, except for the twins. Sarada's fine as an only child.
more spats
More chinese esque clothes like the last and not her dumb part to outfit
I am ALL for more chensogam's and other chinese inspired clothes, but I actually liked her part 2 outfit. Especially the gloves. I don't know why but her adjusting her gloves when she was about to punch something was hot.
Have her paint her nails green again
I'm pretty sure Sakura gave me a nail polish fetish long ago, back before I even found her cute.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Sakura was my first ANIME waifu. Being that naruto season one was the first time I watched anime.

Sakura was literally on my every wallpaper. I remember jacking off to her summer outfit on one of the movies.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

I didn't really start liking her until I got older. I'd say the bathhouse episode started my infatuation but my fetish for super strong punches and Sakura's pentient for violence began to coincide enough that I started to get the hots for her, and from there I started to appreciate other things about her, like her nails, clothes, body, and gloves.

Chase Price
Chase Price

I like her gloves and spats but that who bottom kilt thing whatever that was, was dumb.

It needs to be twins because Uchiha pairs and crazy. It would have been better than having Chou there and that same boring 'who's my daddy' gag even if it was poking fun at the 'who's the mom' plot.

Her last hairstyle is the best and when she had long hair, her hair in part II was too choppy not that Kishi can really draw hair anyway.

I am ALL for more chensogam's and other chinese inspired clothes

It's really great

Are you the same Sakurafag from the /vg/ thread?

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

No, I'm the dumb sakurafag that offers to draw in these threads from time to time
Also I disagree about Chou-Chou. She's like my favorite thing to come out of the series since part 1.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

It is 90% NH pandering.

Best movie.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

it kinda triggered me since i was a full NaruSaku fan.

Always found it to be a kind of "Spitfire" shipping. Those are my favorite.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

a kind of "Spitfire" shipping
I don't know what this means.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

She got fat.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

basically they seem like they hate each other, always teasing and tension between the two. But no matter what they care about each other or some shit like that. Then later having intercourse.

A good example is if you watched Kid flash and Artemis from Young justice.

Michael King
Michael King

That fact that Rock Lee liked Sakura hurt him as a character. You can only be a jobber when you make an announcement like that

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

That pissed me off more than most everything else that happened.

James Morales
James Morales

/co/catalog

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

:c

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

I guess it's secret blessing that Kishi didn't use much of my favorite panda girl (pic related). no chance to ruin

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Tentennnnnn

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

TOP PANDA GIRL

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

I love TenTen!

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

Why did Lee like a girl who was a year younger than him and didn't really stand out very much?

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Pink hair.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Year young than him
Why does this matter?

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Please stop fapping to me

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

He's a simple guy of simple tastes.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Hinataaaaaaaaa

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Is Ino the sluttiest Naruto?

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Nah

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

manface

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

I hate the way that Kishi drew Sakura's hair for most of Part 2.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Just four lumpy parts.

Can't find the sketches of Kishi's art for her from The Last, so here's a Bolt cap

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

I just want a mango where Himawari & Ninetails go on adventures.

Why not?

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Sakura is shit. Fap to Ino instead.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

the girl who bullied an orphan
She bullied 2 orphans.

I've never understood how Sakura or Naruto could know nothing about the Uchiha Massacre. He was their fucking classmate at the time!

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Naruto was retconned into having known that he was orphan.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Shit hair for a shit girl. Like all the girl's in Naruto.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Narutoland people are fucking morons. No one remembers the moon was only created a thousand years ago by the guy who gave everyone chakra, I wouldn't put it past them to just forget about a massacre happening right under their noses.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

I think Naruto can be excused. He had had his own shares of childhood nightmares.

Sakura, with the normal upbringing and being 'the smart one' is the inexcusable one.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

tfw works hard and smart but still can't surpass others who do that and have talent

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

well it is naruto

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Sakura is the strongest girl who isn't a clanfag.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

das it mane

absolutely nothing
especially when she gets fat. even better

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Oh yeah, I forgot I had another.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

i love you user god bless

Disable AdBlock to view this page