Robot on the Road

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

So why did she let him go exactly? Are Japanese women supposed to find violating your privacy for fun and profit endearing? I know that if some bucket-of-bolts tried shit like that with me, I would have disassembled him and sold him for parts.

Henry James
Henry James

More importantly, why did she only cover her tits?

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Better than me me me Sup Forums?

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

It was shit, but at least it had good animation.
Definitely no.

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

The bush already covers her down there.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

best animator expo was the one where the girl turns very small

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

Yes.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Better animated, but Meme is more entertaining.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

I'm sure she crossed her legs too, it's just not in the frame.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Name?

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Probably the roach one.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

What?

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Nishi-Ogikubo

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

The robot is the director's self-insert.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

So the director like to go from RV to RV, taking pictures of unsuspecting women and selling them online? Is he from /r9k/ or something.

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

Who knows? He's married but maybe it's his fantasy.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Such a waste of talent. This guy's animation is on par with Miyazaki, yet he can't come up with a halfway-plausible story. I wanted to punch the monitor the moment where the women asked, "Do you have enough money to repair your face?" I know the Nips are polite, but seriously, who does that?

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Okiura's animation is better than Miyazaki's. Unfortunately, being a great animator is no guarantee of being a good director. At the very least he should probably stay away from writing scripts.

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Stop taking that shit seriousky, it's embarassing.
It's like watching a Jim Carrey movie and asking why they're not sending him to a mental institution.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

The only reason I ask is because it's in such stark contrast to the art. When I first saw the GIFs of it, my first thought was "I didn't know they could get away with showing nipples in the '80s!", it seemed like it was of that era, those carefully hand-drawn masterpieces. Upon finding out what it was and watching it, I was disappointed in how abrupt the story changed right when it looked like the woman was about to sent the robot to the scrap heap. It was really jarring.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

I thought the Japanese don't really have big bushes?

Liam James
Liam James

Same reason why France won't put Roman Polanski in jail.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Normal Japs girl don't believe in shaving their puss, they always carry an amazon down there, bro. Hell, bushes are really common in JAV.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

image.gif

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Yeah the short didn't make much sense from what I remember. Maybe they weren't inspired and just went for eye-candy.

You should watch A Letter for Momo if you haven't yet though, it's pretty neat.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page