Muv-Luv/Total Eclipse/Schwarzesmarken

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Best girl blushing edition.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/sm/wac/index.htm?process=2&escurl=../character04_esc.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIeZqXU2ZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/KaiserreichLegacyOfTheWeltkrieg
http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_RSqgGaFQ
https://u.pomf.is/wxuvwq.mp4
Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

The ride never ends.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Best mom only thread.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Beato is cute but ml/te in the subject is a mistake

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

/a/thread/141909586#p141955226
Pham is happy as can be at the thought of being in the harem

It's easy to forget this girl has ahoge. Hell, she has two.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

it hasn't even begun.

Posting best girls.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Why is Pham so best in every possible way?

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

What's the photo?

/a/thread/141909586#p141955497
Ah, gomen gomen! Sorry still thought you were the other guy.

Now as for your question, the thing about Graham, and why people treat him as a good guy, is that he IS frank about who he was, and what he's done, and he's desperately sorry, as he puts it. It goes back to the understanding of penitence, and especially in his case, the Christian concept of pentince and forgiveness, and that everyone deserves a second chance. It's a vital underpinning of Western democratic thought. It is sort of a given in a society of trust and laws that if someone has made, with sincerity, and an "honest heart", an effort to change, to right what was wrong, they should be given that.

Graham is an extreme step in this chain of thoughts. He is a man who knows he's done terrible, horrible things, and his efforts to build the Legion will make things worse for many people for a long time, even after Sallow is dead.

He also, applicably, in his efforts at building the Legion, finds himself where a lot of people found themselves in horrifying organizations like that - it was a step by step process. By the time the realization came, it was too late. As he said, translating became training. And training became leading into battle. It was a series of steps into hell.

Basically, no matter how much the world forgives him, he doesn't feel truly forgiven, so as he puts it, the only thing he can do is try to pay God, pay his people back, for what they did for him. And you know what that was? They loved him. That was all. It's one of the most important lines in all FONV, but as he says it, it was the fire inside that saved him. And that fire was love. Their love, God's love.

He's not clean, he would be the first to tell you. But that's what makes him a hero in the first place. He'd done so much, and suffered, will still suffer, and yet knowing that, he wanted to change. That's what makes him a hero. Not because good is easy for him. But because it is hard.

Charles King
Charles King

Because she's in love!

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

< Whore

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

What's the photo?
Ur a faget

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Kindest personality
Cutest
Best body
It's not even fair for the other girls.
Does she die in the novels/VN too?

David Morris
David Morris

Is this pham or beato?

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

It's cool, I was just kind of confused that you were trying to pin me the sins of someone else. I'm glad to notice that at least that you have understanding on how characters may exist outside the straightforward good/bad scale.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Gretel

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

That's Gretel son.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

boys don't have oppai that large

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

if i reported that shitpost would you die?

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Pham's flowers in the background
Big tits

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Gretel
a boy
user...

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

it would be very painful for you

William Gray
William Gray

Yes in the LN

Not YET in the VN, but there are multiple routes so she might survive in at least one

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

No, it's really not fair to the other girls.

In LN, I'm pretty sure, but don't know for certain.

In the VN, we're not that far along yet. Presumably, she's going to die in at least one route or more.

;_;

Problably Pham. Beato's side bangs things are much longer, and even her regular hair goes down further. Then again, Pham ties her hair up in buns. Also, there's a water lily.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

its a fucboi

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

That's the trick to the universe user. There never was only a purely good or purely bad person.

FNV was really good in this regard - presenting heroes as more unusual people. Vera Keyes, I would argue for example, was the true hero of Dead Money.

Gretel
Are you Gretelfags blind?

Gretel's chest isn't particularly large. I think even Katia's might beat her. That or it's close. Hell, Churrasco is close.

Why would you report it? Gretel was basically a boy at the end of SM.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

i always thought it was white lotus

William Roberts
William Roberts

Oh my cute Stasi girl, you died too young.

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

taking the Gretel posts this seriously
you people have 0 fun

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Well it is likely, since it's a traditional Asian flower, but the white lotus itself IS in the water lily family.

It could be both in Pham's case. Kind of a symbol of adaptation, bridging two worlds you know? The SEAsian white lotus doesn't really grow in Europa, but European lilies do. So she uses them.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Gretelposters, like their waifu, are not known for their fun.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Is bust that size even allowed by the military regulations?

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

the hair in the face and hair accessories are more pressing

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

You'd have to ask NVA high command, but at least for the Stasi, it seems to be actually slightly preferred...

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

The DMM muvluv game is on now

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Wasn't Vera pretty much just trying to steal some shit? I don't remember that part very well.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

You're sorta, technically right, about an aspect in the story, but...well it's such a small window. I know it's difficult considering PING PING PING, bleeding eye skies, and HUEHUEHUEHUE ghost people everywhere, but you should play it again. Try to find all the terminals especially.

It's actually qutie cry worthy. You'll finally understand the arc words "Begin again".

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Military regs have changed, and discipline in general has broken down a bit. If world morale is going to be helped immensely by letting girls keep their hair, humanity isn't really in a position to say no at this point...

At least she tries to button her shirt up somewhat, unlike Sylwia.

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

I'm just wondering why these types of characters aren't a constant target of sexual advances inside the military all the time.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

I played it years back and I remember I considered the story to be great back then. I don't remember all the details but my sympathy was pretty much on the Sinclair side all along, even if he was a bit questionable person.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

heh

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Is bust that size even allowed
It's not a question of permition and more one of compromise.

The entire in-universe excuse to have entire companies of women fighting in the front lines is that the beta already CHOMPED thru most of the men, you think they're seriously gonna care for a few unbuttoned shirts? they're probably letting then do so precisely cause they're more likely to get chomped than chewed out anyways.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

It was a joke referring to how she has a top-tier body. I've read the same story as you, guys.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Is being this hot in military regs?

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

I know Schwarzesmarken really delves into this sector but it's probably the only story where female sexuality was not totally ignored, aside super funny see-trough bodysuit -tier humor.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

tagging Sylwia in that post
Huehuehuehue

Though as you can see, there's more women then men in the first place. And the girls come from way more backgrounds, so even if you have a Balck like guy who isn't being hit on constantly, and does advances, girls like Kiirke don't necessarily respond in the same way as they do our world. It's not that she couldn't explode and take his ass to the commandant, or that there's no sexual harassment laws because it's the 80s - it's just that said laws...don't really see any use.

If you don't claim or work towards a guy, basically, some other girl will. And as how competitive women are in general among themselves, that serves as an effective check. Of course I'm not saying it's a mad harem situation where there's 10 girls for every guy, but the gender ratios are a bit skewed now from decades of unrelenting warfare that girls find themselves in the forces more often. Nor is it that guys don't have to "try", or that anyone is acceptable out of sheer desperation. Add in that sheer desperation that it's really, really easy to die in this world, and people want to make bonds, make a contribution to the world, before it's too late.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

It's kind of ignored in the anime compared to the VN. The VN characters know they're incredibly attractive and use it to their advantage.

I mean, just compare the behavior of anime Beatrix vs VN Beatrix.

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

She looks so much more cute with her arms just hanging freely by her side than crossed.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Well, Beatrix runs her batallion as she fits.

Judging by some of the Werewolves, I'd say yes.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Aren't the Werewolves used for stasi/government propaganda, so wouldn't they have to look pretty hot?

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

You can think like that if you want and it makes perfect sense, but at the same time I'm pretty sure the people responsible for this didn't actually think that far while doing the character designs.

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

I'm pretty sure the people responsible for this didn't actually think that far

We're talking about the guys who came up with an excuse in the lore of the setting to have a single guy surrounded by girls in a military organization. I wouldn't put it past them.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

She knows, and it confuses you because she's talking of punishments and such. Her body language use is quite precise, as she combines it with expert (both concious and unconcious) use of her facial contortions, and tone of voice.

She takes it to the max when she basically alternates between hitting on Theo and being kind/gentle in her talk with him...after having already threatened him with being rounded up if Katia turns out to be a spy, milking his snap back to pure terror as she addresses him specifically.

Theo especially is torn, since she seems to be assured he will defect eventually, and specifically says he knows how to call her.

Not originally intended, no. But yes, they do.

It's kind of hard to find ugly girls in Mabu Rabu.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

No, the designs were originally drafted for a more light hearted story about Wessies and Ossies training in a joint unit, sharing tactics/tech, and having to overcome their prejudices and hangups to face the BETA. It's why, for instances, Beatrix and Iris look like a contrasting heroine duo because they originally were.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

None of the actual pilots, aside from Beatrix herself. Would have been a bit awkward if the 666th knew Lise was a Werewolf pilot, or if Theo saw this paraded on the news after a successful Werewolf operation.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

I always thought she offered it to sow discord in Iris's squadron, kind of like why she sent Lise. She never intended for Theo to defect, but just planting the suspicion of such would have been enough.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

user, their nipples are practically visible. The explanation for that is pretty obvious and has zero to do with character backgrounds.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

I want to milk Iris's tits.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Well she was also sowing discord, but not so much in a malicious way. That visit at the hangar? It was really just an oppurtunity to troll Iris really, since her Werewolves were in the area, getting ready to be thrown into the battle against the BETA tomorrow. Axmann was never there with them. And in actuality, unlike the anime, the Werewolf actually do commit to the battle...later than intended though. That and get to her real pet project for a while now - trying to get Theo to defect.

Also, she never wanted to send Lise in the first place. It was Lise's begging to her that got her to relent, especially as Beatrix had promised Lise long ago she would reuntie her with Theo.

There is no suspicion to plant in the first place in the squad. Everyone knows, or at least believes Theo is practically mercenary at that point in the story (well except for Pham and Inghild). You have to remember that he and a lot of the people in East Germany think Iris is a Stasi collaborater herself.

No one is exactly sure why she wants to get Theo to defect, since Martyrs isn't out, and the LN can't seem to decide which factor was most prevalent, or whether she even likes him or not.

My theory is that she sees Jurgen in him, and ironically so does Iris. He's the ultimate symbol in their bitter rivalry.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Galactogogue-poster, is that you?

Please tell me its you.

I know you must have been around the other day when we were discussing milking for a bit.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Galactogogue-poster, is that you?
I'd hate to shatter your hopes, but I am not that guy.

I have similar tastes, however.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Well at least it's nice to know some of us are on the same page.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

She was after Katia. All of Beatrix's schemes target her in some way. The rape shit with the missing stasi chick Kurt pumped and dumped in the fortress was probably her idea. Even after nabbing Iris, she still wanted to know about Katia. I don't know what her obsession with Katia is, maybe she does suspect her of being Ursula (Jurgen and Abel both made deals with Alfred), or maybe she just likes fucking with Katia.

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

You know the threads have turned into generals when there's ten posters and people are known for their posting habits.

Maybe it's time to stop.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

God, it just makes me feel even worse knowing that Theo is going to bisect her.

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Fuck off, Iris is mine

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Katiafag, pls, I know you think your waifu is important, but in reality, she doesn't matter whole lot, given she's supposed to be a main character.

Also, we know her dark secrets.

Lead belly was one of Schmidt's men, seemingly. Not Beato's.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Milk is truly the thinking man's fetish.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

It's because her curves and breasts are more prominent.

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

How are you going to protect that smile, Theo?

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Like so.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Not "so", why? Iris is still dead. None of this would have happened if Theo had just stopped. But on he marched, and for what?

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

Because they made Irisdina cry.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Marrying Irisdina.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Well Iris did make them cry first. Sounds pretty fair.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

And then she succumbed to her fatal allergy to .25 ACP.

Gretel takes three hits from 7.62x39 and lives, Irisdina dies from the shittiest pimpgun caliber that hookers are known to walk off after a point-blank headshot.

Best girl? Bah.

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Theo is no savior. His talents lie elsewhere.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

You know that if Beatrix had never seduced Jurgen, to the point that he'd turn rebel for her, that Iris would've been happy.

You know that if Lise didn't throw a huge bitchfit like a child deprived of a forgotten toy, that everybody who deserved it would have gotten a happy ending.

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Milking Irisdina.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

You know if Iris had never seduced Theo, to the point that he'd turn rebel for her, Lise would've been happy.

You know that if Iris didn't throw a huge bitch fit when her brother liked someone else, nor shot him in the first place sending Beatrix off the deep end, that everybody who deserved it would have gotten a happy ending.

See I can do that too

William Lewis
William Lewis

Dominated by Irisdina.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

See I can do that too
It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

You must tell me how you do it.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

If the truth is undeniable, you create your own. The truth for Theo, is that he's there because he wanted to feel like something he's not: a hero. Iris is there because he couldn't accept what he has done. It broke him. He needed someone to blame, so he cast it on Beatrix.

Carson Long
Carson Long

She wants Theo to defect because she promised to help reunite Lise with her brother.

"Welcome to the Werewolves, also here's your beloved sister you thought was dead. Thank me later."

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

So what you're saying is Beatrix was right? Alright cool.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Fuck off, Iris is mine and mine alone

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Holding hands with Irisdina.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

What are you going to do about it?

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Nothing, I approve. Good on ya

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

Misquote, my bad.

, see

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Beatrix is like an American politician,she's always wrong. Even when she's right, she's right for the wrong reasons.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Why do shitty people have to be so cute?

John Cooper
John Cooper

There is no difference between what is right and what is necessary.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Ahh what could have been.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

SM made these threads fucking terrible. Same shit and images being "discussed" and spammed in every thread.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

But all the sacrifice and pragmatism was unnecessary. It was an idealistic little girl who saved East Germany and Europe in the end, not a hard woman willing to do evil things.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Eh, Beatrix was hardly pragmatic. Her plan was ridiculous and more an exercise of her evil nature than anything altruistic.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

She is still a good person.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

The cutest!

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

The only time she smiles is when she's submerged in the pain of others.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

And if she were better, she would not be in East Germany.

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

The sexiest!

There we go. Being the cutest is Lise's job.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

I want to befriend Walther and Sylwia.

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Walther you could probably do. He's not very sociable and tends to keep to himself but he's friendly enough. Sylwia not a chance.

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Making young Beatrix blush!

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

Would Lise make a good romantic date material?

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

I missed these threads.

Fuck that one cunt who ruined them.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Of course.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

What is the male to female population in the Muv Luv universe?

Are there way more women then men?

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

As cloistered and lonely as she is, I think teen Beatrix would be amazed pretty much anywhere you'd take her for a date.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Well that's her surface reason, her obligation.

The deeper question is why does SHE want the Theo? That's the real question. Because she does.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Would she enjoy a date that involves looking at stars from a building's roof?

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

yfw Theo is secretly Jurgen's long lost brother.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

I think it's because of how open or unguarded she looks with her arms down.

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

I want Iris and Beatrix to unite in beating up Axmann

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Kicking Irisdina in the stomach until she vomits

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Wow, the moon's so cool! I've never seen it this big or red!

Yeah, it's a hunter's moon, Bea. Thought you might like it.

Hunter's moon... that sounds familiar. Weren't you telling me a story about that earlier?

You mean the one about Werewolves? You want me to tell you the rest?

No, it's not very romantic.

Yeah, it would be a bit of a mood killer.

Hey Jurgen... having dinner up here was a great idea, but it's a little cold, don't you think.

Cold... I'm never cold with you around for Tʜᴇ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs ᴏғ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ!

Cut it out.

C'mon. Don't try and hide your blush from me. Look at you, your cheeks are as red as your eyes. Any redder and I think that you'd give the moon competition.

Jurgen!

There's nothing to be ashamed about, Bea. There can be no shame between you and I, and as the well traveled son of a diplomat, I can safely say that there is nothing more wondrous in this world than your blush.

Jurg...en...

Here though, if you're cold, you can have my jacket. Like I said, I don't really need it.

Thanks.

Say, Jurgen, do you think there's anything up there.

Dunno, Bea... if there is though, I'm sure that none of it can compare to you.

That's so cheesy Jurgen.

Yes, but your blushing again.

Only because I'm so embarrassed!

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Cute!

William Wright
William Wright

I'd get Inia pregnant

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

I want to hear Lise whimper out of pleasure when you headpat her

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

DMM
Why can't i play it

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Have fun but be careful with the ribbons.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

I'll never understand why I have such an empty, lost feeling in my heart when I think of these two.

My mind always goes back to an image of her crying endlessly, clutching Jurgens last message to get in his tomb, surrounded by the dead.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

Beatrix
Being someone's waifu

You people are ridiculous.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

the sister alliance is at breaking point milord!

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

you will never be Axmann
Guy just enjoyed life, treating girls like he wanted and running shit.
He was living a dream.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Well It's certainly possible, but unlikely. We do know Theo's extended clan is very large. He's only distantly related to the Hohensteins.

Judging by how Suzy and Axmann look, they may be relatives of Mr Hohenstein too.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

You can always play the html game "Free City"

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

I want to cuddle with Inia and Cryska in the hot spring.

Jace King
Jace King

Very much so.

When You do it though, just don't ask why she's so good, even if it's pillow talk.

No precise figures, but seeing as how the BETA War has been going on for decades, quite a decent amount more women then men. Though I think it's evened out in some of the nations that had been at war the longest.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Judging by how Suzy and Axmann look, they may be relatives of Mr Hohenstein too.

Lise your mother and I will be out of town tonight, you'll be staying with Uncle Ax till we get back.

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Hey, Lise. Want to play a game named "kids and rocks"?

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Fuck, meant as a reply to

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Why don't Iris and Theo get any good banter?

Lise and Theo do, and so do Beatrix and Jurgen if the translated portions of BiS are true. Gretel and Martin also sound like they'd have some pretty good chemistry. Why is the main romantic couple so tepid?

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Why don't Iris and Theo get any good banter?

Because its mostly a one sided thing, and neither of them is known for their sharp wits.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Her eyes are so beautiful. I could stare at them for hours.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

S-stop it Jurgen Bernhard!

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

Second.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Who will get the first dick?

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Well Iris has utterly bad jokes. That's her thing.

Theo was getting good at bantz once, but then the Stasi snuffed his budding comedian out.

That's not to say he doesn't get a troll centric sense of humor later on!

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

you will never have a bad joke contest with Iris just to see who will be disgusted first

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Well we already know who won that. But Inia doesn't mind sharing.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

Well Inia is mine

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

you will never win the heart of autismoe

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Who would you cast to voice Jurgen?

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

you will never pull those braids

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

Pic related would be the only right choice.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Where does she get all that tea? India is under extreme duress during that era. Maybe during BiS I can understand. But they're fighting full scale in 1981.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Synthetic tea, probably. It'd hurt Iris even more because she's a big tea connoisseur.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

That's BiS before the BETA land. And hell, the Tea producing regions of China and India won't fall until the '90s.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

So Beatrix and Lise are funnier than Iris, right?

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

The East Frisians may have made synthetic tea or some shit by virtue of somehow stealing quantum technology like the dirty marsh farm pirates they are.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Yes. Though Beatrix's sense of humour might be too Bantz-ful for some.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Wrong, they are all mine. Yui, Inia and Cryska are my waifus.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

imminent rape.png

David Collins
David Collins

I finally get the rose motif in that image. It's meant to represent Bea, especially because Jurgen compares her to a rose, right?

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Why is teenage Iris so bulliable?

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

you think you know everything, you go back for curiosity
you realize you knew nothing at all, as it was staring you in the face

Jesus fucking Christ, stop doing this to me Muv Luv. It's like finding out Jurgen's Mig-21 was painted red, and the heartbreak from there when we realized why Bea's Mig-27 is red.

;_;

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

Later teenage Iris.

Earlier Iris was a complete bitch.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Except all three are Yuuyas, not yours.

The Frisians are the greatest Europeans of all, and they will always hold a place in my heart.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Wrong, Yuuya is TSF-sexual.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Let's beat up Katia?

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

But he is also an American. Thus he will do his patriotic duty and impregnate more citizen soldiers to fight the BETA in the future and secure American dominance, even if he has to touch disgusting biological women. Ew.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Well he has to go after Luna then. They can be TSF-sexuals together.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

thinks that a gore covered TSF is the hottest thing ever
can talk for hours on the differences between the Rafale, Typhoon and Takemikazuchi

Yup, she and Yuuya would have gotten along great.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

It won't stop until either Iris or Beatrix shoots Jurgen in the head at the end.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

The only improvement Watanabe did to the story.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

To be fair, a lot of girls in the ML world get wet at the thought of killing, so schliking to a gore covered TSF isn't that unusual I'd think.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

I thought it was implied in the LN that Iris sold out Jurgen which forced Beatrix to shoot him in the Moonlight Purges. And because of this, both Iris and Beatrix blame one another for his death.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Considering how obsessed Beatrix is/was with Jürgen, it seems to me that if she was his executioner, she would have committed suicide.

Also since Beatrix was already Stasi by '76, simply informing Iris of that fact, could have given her the Idea that she to blame for everything.

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

Well it certainly was an interesting take...

Not sure that LN had spelled out at the time what happened. That said, it's an anime scene, so take it with a grain of salt if you must. Then again, it's an event told from a perspective, not showing what actually happened there, so you never know whose biases could be creeping in. Axmann certainly in a creepy way was probably telling the truth when he said he took her testimony. We still don't know why though.

Needless to say, whatever happened, whether in the LN/VN/anime, it's what turned their old rivalry, then sisterhood into a blood feud.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

She takes the whole "I not alive without you" shit pretty seriously, doesn't she?

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Free City
Link?

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

Well it certainly was an interesting take...

Which could have led to much more, had the characterization been more consistent, or true to the original. But its too late now.

She does. Though there still so many details that don't make sense, that we should be grateful once Martyrs is out and all the information is there.

Logan King
Logan King

Well, just in relation to the first part of your statement, she has wanted to commit suicide since the night Jurgen died.

It's Jurgen's final message to her that she found in his family's tomb, and his begging her not to kill herself but fight for the future that has kept her alive all this time since. Nothing else.

If she had her choice, she would have chosen to die in that tomb. It's horribly sad, there's kinds of hints that she resents him because he didn't allow her to die and follow him.

Though I'm not sure we know exactly what he told her in the tomb. If he said try to love again, find a reason to live again, she's still in too much pain to try that until Theo comes along.

While the anime didn't go with the crying, pained, tear riven end to her, they at least kept her last act for like three seconds, her smiling at Theo. She's happy because, with all her remaining reasons to live crushed, her and Jurgen's goal having failed, Theo finally at least set her free.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

All i wanted to know is Theo really did became the Master?

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Nigga, she is literally one of the most devoted women in all of human media ever devised.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Open for preregistration.

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Still an unknown.

We may find out with the release of Martyrs, but I doubt it.

It'll just be one of those enduring mysteries. Probably intentional since it seems Koukhi set up enough points so that each camp has reasonable evidence to back their view.

Goddammit...

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

You guys can't really care this much about Schwarzesmarken, right?

I dropped it at Ep 4, realizing it was a repeat of Total Eclipse. A shitty show that grows like a weed in the shadow of something better.

MLA is fucking amazing. But Total Eclipse and this were fucking trash. I don't get it. How can you guys look at this compared to MLA and be like "OH THIS IS ACCEPTABLE".

Enlighten me.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

They should have either gone all the way and made Beatrix a monster through and through. This whole last minute sympathetic reversal hurt her character more than the sadist shit at the beginning, and her motivation comes off as fake when she's shown taking personal pleasure in the torment of everyone around her.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Hang around the threads, or look in the archives if it isn't already evident on this page.

Exclusively Triloniggers are just as annoying as exclusive SMaggots and exclusive TEniggers.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

We all trash the anime though.

Apparently, the people who play the VN say SM is amazing.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

You've said this for a couple months now. No one is biting, no one cares about your shitty opinion. Find something else to do with your life you insufferable piece of human garbage.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

I may give it a shot, but I've always felt like Age is just... fucking making bullshit.

If they want to make a story, continue from MLA. Tell us what happens after.

But we already know the rest of the story. And trying to make losses seem heroic is retarded.

The "post-G-bomb" world is also pretty stupid. I have no idea why they didn't just continue from MLA.

I can't believe that anyone would be a fan of TE. It's basically a mockery of what MLA was. Rather than real characters that matter, grow, and change-- it was a base appeal to shitty archetypes.

Schwarzemarken felt like the same damn thing. Evil because evil characters, little to no depth, and even a selective amnesia in the mix.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

The "post-G-bomb" world is also pretty stupid.
aren't TDA just something they did for tying up all loose ends?

I mean in alternative it wasn't mention how was the world after babylon other than its shit. TDA was actually an okay way of telling why alternative V is a shit idea and what would happen if it does happen.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

This is the face of a Trilogy-only
look at his ignorance, despise him!
The Day After is stupid
TE was a mockery without 'real' characters
SM was just evil characters, no depth
muh Alternative muh Alternative!

It almost makes one wish for the naieve stupidity of the MAL faggots, really. Almost.

You're simply showing you have the emotional and intellectual grasp of a five year old, you know that? If that is literally the best you could grasp of the other stories, I'm thinking that you never really understood the Trilogy at all either.

Also, considering you have such a boner for Alternative, then you should know why demanding a sequel of Alternative is fucking stupid.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

hide ribbons from Lise and convince her she lost them
watch her trembling in terror and sadness
help her "find" them
receive a good, strong hug

Would this be bullying or nice? I can't understand.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Looks like emotional manipulation to me, and that is a form of bullying.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Why does chicken divers exist....good fucking god what a waste of time. i

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Kouki liked it and included it. It was originally a short story made by a fan apparently.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

edition
Fuck off.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

did they fug?

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Right in the Hind.

Landon Price
Landon Price

Mods lied, they did not purge the generals.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

"The American girl is well acquainted with her body's seductive capacity. She knows it lies in the face, and in expressive eyes, and thirsty lips. She knows seductiveness lies in the round breasts, the full buttocks, and in the shapely thighs, sleek legs – and she shows all this and does not hide it".

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

American girl = whore

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Sharon
Of course she's a whore. The only women with that name are either whores or incompetent politicians.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Whoa, easy there.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

That's kinda mean senpai

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

*Blonde = whore

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

Say, Jurgen, do you think there's anything up there.
Halo 3 and Muv-Luv being the same universe confirmed.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

But Sharon didn't do anything whore like at all. I mean unless you count her going out with Leon after Yuuya was sent to Alaska and so they had to break up? Just because Yuuya plowed her fertile fields incessantly doesn't mean she's a whore, does it?

The only real confirmed whore was a Frenchie. Stella could still be a virgin for crying out loud.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

if Theo was around her, those tits would've been motorboated.

William Allen
William Allen

I fail to see a problem

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

Is there a pair of tits that are too much even for Theo? Is there a limit to what he can motorboat? I can't even begin to imagine the kind of suffering he would have to go through to motorboat Stella's.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

How was the MiG-25 used?

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Like a dirty whore.

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

So that means alot of hand holding?

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

Pham will never encounter an American Vietnamese girl from the south
Pham will never defuse her hatred by drawing her into a giant hug

It hurts

Something something nukes something something.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

cum inside Pham
it ain't me starts playing

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I see a Red viet and I want to paint her white

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

Pham-nee is for pure love not lewd love!

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

She's not pure anymore after me and my boys run our trains inside her

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Fuck off Randy, you cheeseburger eating fuck

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

To be fair, even though she's purer than the fresh snows of winterfall, she can also be lewd as flying fuck.

I really wish her and Stella met. They could ara ara the world to victory.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

Tight gook pussy is best pussy

I bet she can take a M72 like a champ like all the good gook whores

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

What would Mirror World Pham be like? I like to think she'd still be an onee-san, but it'd be...different.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

i want to rip off that shitty flowers pin on her hair

god that is retarded

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

sup ESL

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

but its the truth

with it she is like 5% shit looking
she would be perfect without it

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

this thread would be 5% better without your shit taste

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

So I just mentally blocked out her buns for a second and imagined instead her hair worn straight - and suddenly she seemed like a whole different person. Is this normal?

Why don't we rip your fingers off so you can't type your broken English, ESL-kun?

And you are 5% not shit looking when you diss her flowers, so stop it.

Actually, fuck that. 0%.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

i just want her without the flowers in her head for fucks sake.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

tfw no qt gf with ptsd

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

give Pham a Phamily
fuck off back home

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

I just want ribbons on her hair instead of those flowers damn it,

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

My nigga.

She's cute as fuck. They're really cute and emotional together.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Theo pls stop you can only have so many imoutos

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

No, the flower stays.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Considering how many people are already in on the Yuuyabowl, wouldn't that be...extremely unfair? Have some mercy on the less fortunate, you know?

Why is Sharon considered 'one of the girls'? Her relationship with him is done.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

you can only have so many imoutos

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

sauce

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

the Annett-fags came out of the woodwork

They are unexpected but welcome.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

you will never calm her when she freaks the fuck out
cuterest

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Alright maybe he can but Theo is no Sandek.

Annete is also improved and has more screen time in the VN. She, Katia, and Lise become fast friends and go pretty much everywhere together. The trio play together, stalk Theo together, and cower together in the corner whenever Sylwia is being a bitch.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Is the first part of SM available on nyaa?

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

It was. If its inactive let me know if you need a seed.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

I see, i am trying to know more about the VN since the anime really doesn't impress me.

Plus, after finishing the trilogy and TDA i am planning to get on SM for the time.

Still don't know if I am gonna play TE's VN

Anyway, thanks.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Imagine being in command of an army of cute girls, giving butt pats all day long.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

"s-sir when you said de-briefing I didn't know you meant.."

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

That's a nice ass.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Katia is designed solely for the purpose of bullying.

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

'tis indeed.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

'tis

James Thomas
James Thomas

THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Butts?

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Why not?

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Dear Diary,
the ass was fat

William Carter
William Carter

I want to cum inside Inia

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

As expected of Sumika, there is barely any ass to see or grab.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Why people posting non little sister in these threads.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

I want to abuse Gretel.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Cockroaches go to Terra Formars threads.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Little sisters are sleeping, they need their rest.

John Nelson
John Nelson

Sumika, the only thing wrong here is your flat ass.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Is she going to bully my dick in her mouth?

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

It's for the betterment of humanity

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

that noble confidant ass man..

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

I do wonder who might be behind that post

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

stop

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

Ah, Inia-hijack. I'm game.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

QUALITY beato ass. Is this the only butt pic?

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Hello Anons...

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Humanity won't repopulate by itself

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

Humanity won't repopulate by itself
Wait

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

I want to participate in BDSM sex with Axmann and make him a sub

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Sumika has great butt

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Is this the only butt pic

Probably, there aren't any other Beato ass-shots that I know of, not even in VN or LN.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

that is depressing.

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

The only one that I could find. We got a few focused frontal shots of her giant "back problems" but the quality ruined it.

Luke Green
Luke Green

Come on, she's legal.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

You know why...

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

im a ass minority in my country :S

William Jackson
William Jackson

:S
Fuck off.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

be a boob person
country is a boob country
>all the women here are flat as fuck and I am not even in Asia

Hello Ahmed

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

I want to teach Lise how to ski

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

can't help itits an old habit from mIrc i do it subconsciously most of time. and i knew somebody will give me shit about it as soon as i saw what i typed.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Come on, officer. Tell me with a straight face this is illegal.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

She is breedable yes

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

If you knew then don't do it, you ESL fuck.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Gretel is a strange name for a boy, what were they thinking?

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

it sounds very masculine like george to me perfect for him.

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Who let the autist out of the play pen?

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

defending a guy shitting up the threads
noice, you want me to fondle your balls?

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

Using Irisdina's milk for cereal

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Using Irisdina's face as a punching bag.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Yes please

Luv u bby <33333

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

I don't think Werewolves are allowed to have fun. Doesn't seem like Bea would put it in the contract.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

I want to KISS Lise.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

It's too bad; according to Jurgen her ass is godly, then you have pics like Op's or where there are hints of a phenomenal ass that are never explored, and will never be thanks to Theo.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

http://www.age-soft.co.jp/Product/sm/wac/index.htm?process=2&escurl=../character04_esc.html

Mouths … They’re not just used for talking … They’re for ki-sses too! But these lips belong to my brother alone!

Sorry bud

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

No, I'm saying that her motivation of helping humanity and carrying on Jurgen's dreams is inconsistent with her behavior. It's stupid to go out of your way to make the audience hate her, more so than Axmann, then attempt to pawn her death off as sad or somber without building any real sympathy. It confuses the overall message on the character. It's like Lise, where the anime indulges in her evil nature but just pays lipservice to how tragic her situation is. It destroys any sympathy she could have and it's why she was so hated. It's why the tone of her death was so confusing and incongruous to most people, who seemed to agree more with Suzy's view.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Although I wasn't there, he said I was his friend

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

tfw no Yugoslavia Front VN

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

She's got a flat, basically non-existent ass. Only Irishmen could like an ass so flat.

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Someone say MILF ass?

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Latrovass!

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

If I redirected you to /jp/ would you die?

Carter Green
Carter Green

Yes.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

You're a big shitposter.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

I don't think the anime portrayed Beatrix's death as being that sad. If anything, it portrays it as a very good thing if the ending is anything to go off of. Beatrix was never played sympathetically in the anime (Axmann got more sympathy), and was often times evil for the sake of being evil (again, looking at Axmann who, excepting Lise, is usually portrayed as less evil if more self serving).

I agree on the Lise shit though.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Worst girl

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Lise was portrayed as more sadistic than Axmann. Anime Axmann always used evil, but was never used by it, like someone who uses drugs to cure a disease vs someone who is addicted. Every single female stasi was portrayed as over the top, unapologetically evil. There's even scenes where the other stasi react in horror to the brutality of the Werewolves while Axmann gets a free pass. There are people who still view him as the reasonable stasi.

Fuck this anime is ridiculous.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

You seem to be upset user.

:3

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Anons, any news on the Steam release? Or the DMM game?

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

Extra next month, or maybe July. News about the DMM came out yesterday, but I can't tell you what it was, don't speak nip.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

They said Extra+Unlimited is scheduled for July in their twitter stream.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Age knows.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

I see. Thx user. Here have a cute Meiya.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

sacrilege. thats Hayase Mitsuki.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

Looks more like Mitsuki to me.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Meiya
kek

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

After spending a few hours at the pool, You and Lise follow Waltehr and Sylwia up to their room. Walther pulls out a deck of once-used poker cards he picked up from a gift shop down stares, the back adorned with the logo of the casino you are in and one corner ground off the cards to prevent them from being used again. Walther and Sylwia teach Lise how to get in on their little game. They tell you enough that you can follow along, but it's obvious they have their efforts directed towards the adorable little spy sitting across from them. Lise, for her part, watches quietly, absorbing everything. Eventually, Sylwia is satisfied that Lise is up to speed. She and Lise head downstairs to a cardroom to see if Lise remembered anything, while you and Walther head across the street to a bar. Walther slumps over the bar and orders a beer. Apparently, being Sylwia's foil at the card tables is much harder work than one might imagine. He turns to you.

"I need a vacation after all this work."

Walther takes a long swig of beer, and laughs a tired laugh.

"One more reason to thank you for taking us all in and helping us settle down, if we didn't have all our friends back home, I think Sylwia would make us move out here."

Walther looks up at the flat screen TV hanging over the bar. There are a bunch of men in suits standing on a stage mean mugging each other. It's the weigh in for the big fight over at the MGM Grand. Walther leans in close, and whispers so only you can hear him

"This whole fight thing has been great for business. People are coming out of the woodwork to see it, or even just be here for it. And not a single one of them realizes that I'm the eye candy and Sylwia is the brains."

You peak an eyebrow. Walther and Sylvia can't be the first couple to try and hustle Vegas. Walther backtracks a little bit.

"Ok, most people figure it out right quick. We don't bother with them, though."

He goes back to watching the weigh-in, and the two of you sit quietly sipping beer.

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

Licking Irisdina's legs.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

"One more reason to thank you for taking us all in and helping us settle down, if we didn't have all our friends back home, I think Sylwia would make us move out here."

I can totally see those two doing a sort of Bonnie & Clyde schtick in gambling houses across the West.

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

that bit of hair visible between her legs

...that's hot.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Cacodemon is a fitting analogy for Beato, no shit.

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

inb4 godwins law

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

How do you mean?

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Here in mexicuntland, we have a saying "Donde hubo fuego, cenizas quedan" Translation: where there was once fire, ashes remain.

It's used when talking about lovers, and it means that there's always something left over from a breakup in a relationship that has the potential to get you guys together once again.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

ugly
loner
has no friends
really fun to penetrate with a chainsaw or just RIP AND TEAR

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

ugly
loner
has no friends
So you're just a shitposter

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

When is Jürgen going to show up to laugh at some bitches?

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

beatofag in denial

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

denial
You literally have posted opinions and are now evidently pretending they are facts.

Post your waifu in your next reply, we'll see how she holds up :^)

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

If only. Using a single strike with the back of his hand that man could set things straight and avoid a lot of strife.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

beatofag still in denial

My waifu has yellow eyes and funny hat, motherfucker.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Wow, she sounds like shit. I hear yellow eyes is a sign of disease.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Which one would he slap, though?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

You have no idea.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Both obviously. Same time. Line'em up and present cheeks.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Beato of course. Iris be a gud gurl, she dindu nuffin.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Katia.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

his waifu is Axmann
Not even mentioning the irony of calling other characters in the show loners or ugly, but you have serious shit taste if you think that's a funny looking hat.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

pls no

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

We protect you of this cyka blyat.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

When your waifu is as dashing as Ax, everybody else looks ugly automatically.
And that`s one hell of a hat.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Beatrix with dead Lise eyes

Make it happen.

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

How're the rebels treating you, fukboi?

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Ketchup waiting, huh?

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

I'll never get over how much of a clusterfuck that ending was. Save the pussyboy, let Iris die. They could of at least cut out the medics treating Ax's boy toy, so Iris dying would make just slightly more sense. Instead, that whole heartfelt finale was made farcical. Watanabe must hate Schwarzesmarken, because all these little changes move it into the realms of parody.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

shilka in mint condition for 9.99
never fired, only stood on guard that one time

It`s firmly in that realm anyway.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

We know that the anime changed a lot of the tactics around, partially to give the 666th more importance. For instances, there were a shitton of tanks in the assault on Kurt's fortress being thrown around and the infantry were mostly there to hold of the smaller BETA. You also have Beatrix and Suzy/Theo using civilians as shields in the civil war when outgunned, and shilkas were used to force TSFs to low altitude (also why collateral damage was so bad)

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

They opened the android preregistration.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

bad
You mean MODERATE

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

You're forgetting Martyrs!

Just believe!

Sometimes you have to look at shadowing to have a good clue of the true nature of the butt in question.

Here, have some Churrasco mountain butt.

Well blame the anime for that. They refused to show anything that would give the audience sympathy for Beatrix, and few things for Lise, and then on top of that, magnified and exaggerated the bad things they did way out of proportion to what they were. It was a two way assault on character.

You have to remember that with Wantanabe. It's not just that he hid things. He blew up things too.

I'm sure the audience wouldn't be so sympathetic for Suzy, if they knew how far she goes relatively quickly. It's enough that you question what is going to happen to East Germans when this woman is in charge, she's that brutal.

The anime was a travesty, treat it as such.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

No thanks, I'll take Vagary or Spider Mastermind-san. I want ara ara's to go with my demon spawning.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Ring a ding baby!

It's too bad you never knew. The game was rigged from the start.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

I actually went full Lise when I played through the first arc. that is to say, I maxed out my speechcraft/charisma whatever it's called, got the Femme Fatale perk, and then strangled Benny to death in the afterglow.

I pretty much stoppled playing FNV when it started freezing on me when I tried to continue my game. That's why I skipped and ignored so many possible references.
Also playing FNV while living in the desert is like playing Skyrim when you're living in the mountains in the winter. totally pointless and kind of disappointing. I can walk across a broken apocalyptic wasteland with a dog and a gun whenever I want. On the contrary, regarding the ACII bait-and-switch, I literally only bought that game because I missed Venice when i got back to the United States. Rodrigo did nothing wrong.

Aut Caesar, aut Nihil

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Nice phrasing. And it's deffo true.

I figured that was the case, it's just I don't want to think Yuuya would cuck Leon like that. Leon's already lived in Yuuya's shadow...

How do you feel that Muv Luv America is basically 100x more domineering than they are in our world? I mean it's unlikely you get basically told what to do at gunpoint like South America, but you instead practically are a vassal state.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

implying she wouldn't be horny

Dead Lise eyes are for Lise only.

You really, really should give it a go again. There's enough content, even without mods, that you could be level 30-40, and still not have done any DLCs, or even confronted Benny.

I like to think I strangled him with my characters thighs.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Depends on what type of slap. Jurgen backhanding her would probably make her freak out and cry.

David Walker
David Walker

Don't punish the Beato, please.

You want to take her back to her suicidially depressed years before she met Jurgen?

;_;

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

This is wrong and you know it.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

I want to put Psilocybin in Beatrix's food and then fuck her while she's freaking out and tripping balls.

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

I liked it better when we only bullied her with galactogogues...

This hurts.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

...that's hardcore user.

I like it.

You can add a few mods to fix up the game so it crashes/freezes less. Stutter Remover, NVAC, 4GB patch tool, etc.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Moskau Moskau
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Actually a recent study demonstrated that Psilocybin has the potential to treat depression. The sample size was too small and it lacked a control group, so it hasn't proven anything, but it's worth looking into because, among other things, in the test a single dose had benefits lasting upwards of three months.

Treating her suicidal depression is something Beatrix desperately needs. So maybe instead of fucking her I'll just be really gentle and get her to have a nice, relaxing trip.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Would you haze a Western German pilot and record it?

Colored version coming soon

Jack Long
Jack Long

only way to cure her depression is with the D

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

OK, so back to fucking her while she's high on Psilocybin

You will never have Beatrix cover you in her own blood as she fucks you while she's having her period.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

wait,pubic hair is black? what?

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

I think it's just meant to be silhouetted but yeah if it was blonde you wouldn't even really see it like that.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

That doesn't sound like fun at all

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Implying we're not a vassal state to begin with already

What with all the spreading of asscheeks our government does for the US already, People think Trump's wall being paid by Mexico is nonsense, just have him in power, our government is so corrupt and chickenshit that they'll pay for the damn wall just so they can have their nice photo op and so they can skim a few million dollars of the overhead costs of the project so they can line their pockets.

Only wish the US would man the fuck up and stomp their big, bad, military boots around these parts so we can finally send the cartels to fuck themselves for good, but alas, we have no oil.

William Smith
William Smith

i want to have a threesome with these two

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Why are there so many Chinese and Japanese crossposters in ML threads?

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Dat polenball comic.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

i cringe erytiem

Nathan Brooks
Nathan Brooks

Ustasha, Chetnik, and Handschar Kebab TSF Units formed up for fighting against the BETA menace
Ustasha stabs Chetnik with wrist knife, while both of them were attacking the Handschar Kebab
UN decided to intervene in order to stop infighting and fighting against BETA hordes in Balkans
Meanwhile all sides retreat to mountains and record their music videos, insulting each other with shitty VHS cameras

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Meanwhile all sides retreat to mountains and record their music videos, insulting each other with shitty VHS cameras
Good times...

Doslo vrijeme da se Srbi svete,
Sve dzamije u oblake lete.

Nema Ante, Azema, i Tite,
da te opet od Srbina stite.

Nema Ante, Azema, i Tite,
da te opet od Srbina stite.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

Pham was best girl. Lise is a whore and deserved a worse death.

Where the fuck are the schwarzesmarken pilot figures?

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Roki makes a song about the Panteri with TSF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIeZqXU2ZQ

10/10

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

fuck her and fuck the gommies
who /prußengloria/ here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

Fuck off Willie you couldn't completely take Belgium

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

all those turkish words in the song
i like it

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

fuck off commie scum
back to sewers with you
only monarchy can save the humankind now

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

disappear after show ends
threads still around

I still want to ravage Anett

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

monarchies been useful
Willie pls, look the clulsterfuck that is Japan. They lost their elite guards to Grapplers for fucks sake

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

They lost their elite guards to Grapplers for fucks sake
LIES IMPERIAL AUTHORITY STRONK
PEACE THROUGH POWER
wir wollen unseren alten kaiser wilhelm wieder haben
;_;

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

Nice draw of Kirke. Is that what Theodore did when he went to best Germany? Did he took his frustration by degrading such a gud girl?

Asher King
Asher King

Western German Pilot
Not Prussian Renegade who just want see good ol days and have some fun

William Cruz
William Cruz

She'd probably be the type to cry during or after sex, especially if it was with Jurgen.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Now that i think about it what if BETA invasion happened in kaiserreich universe?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/KaiserreichLegacyOfTheWeltkrieg
http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

So.. âge has been making nothing but ML sidestories for the past 10 years. Come on, something else for a change like an MLA sequel or a brand new setting/universe, fucking anything other than more sidestories.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Going back to KGNE, they all take place in the same Extra or Altverse. It's one of their selling points actually, like Type Moon.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

An Alternative sequel? Literally what will they do? Fight on mars? pfft. We finished the fight dude. Just like how the halo games ended after the first trilogy, everything else is fluff.

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Altered Fable is the sequel to MLA.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Wishfull thinking.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Have some Fun
I'd definitely show her some fun.

Levi Long
Levi Long

doggie bowl says Katia

noice.jpg

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

I am going to marry Gretel!

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

implying she isn't banging her husbando and waifu

Anthony James
Anthony James

Living the dream

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Do you think that Martin and Anett pulled a Goodbye Lenin on her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_RSqgGaFQ
Who could have known that Coca-Cola was a socialist drink

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Gretel is all like "whose baby is it" and Annet is like "it's Martin's"

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

and the cuckold gets denounced to the Stasi

poetry

Dylan James
Dylan James

She looks like Lise if Lise were 3D.

Wonder what a Lise cosplay from her would look like

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

I'm pretty sure Lise's hairstyle wouldn't translate very well. Its pretty goofy as it is.

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

surrounded by girls who want him
goes for the one who's not interested
kills a crap ton of amazing semen demons including the his cute sister and the most beautiful woman in Europe
doesn't even get any pussy in the end

It's like he's a perpetual self-cucking machine.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

He is too busy been a paranoid asshole and enjoying the PENETRATION

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

Poor Yuimouto.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Inia would be on her hands and knees with her ass above Yui's face, making her watch Yuuya's balls slapping her ass from ten centimeters away so she could get off to the pretty colors Yui is making.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

How is that hazing?

They're Germans. She probably tied herself up and put herself where Balck would find her.

That's even worse. You're not treating the causes of her depression. You're just masking it, making her go into lala land.

implying Trump will let your corruptos skim money

ON TIME

UNDER BUDGET

You should have just let yourself be annexed back in the war dude, would have saved us all a lot of hassle.

That would literally be the only way a Yugo VN would be fun. Humans winning until they decide to fuck themselves over.

Cockroach

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

goes for the one who's not interested

But that's a lie. She's not as pure as she looks.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Why is her hair cut? did she she get shot in the head aswell

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Because she's actually a boy. Boys shouldn't have long hair like that.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Okay, so i read a bit and damn, Theo in the VN is one paranoid motherfucker. All his monologues are basically him thinking all the 'what ifs' and thinks everyone has a hidden motive and is just basically distrustful to anyone..

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

You can read Jap?

And of course he's paranoid. Part of what makes SM fun is seeing his internal monologues! I mean he had the choice to shoot Katia for crying out loud.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Ain't he a prick? That's okay I like him for it, fits the setting. And leaves room for many different possibilities for the future routes.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

The sad thing is, that is a perfectly rational line of thinking in the environment he is in.

Also I think he knows he is a little delusional, which is why he forced himself to ignore Lise's suspicious behavior and circumstances. To him, everyone is suspicious, so while her behavior raised red flags, it seemed less out of the ordinary that it should have.

You're only in La La land for like 2 to 6 hours. After that you can just go back to behaving normally. The mental hallucinations are stranger that the visual hallucinations. I temporarily lost my ability to visualize a human being, and could only sort of imagine a blob. Also I literally lost my sense of self for a while, since that is also a brain function, one that is often taken for granted. It was bizarre. Coming off the trip was a lot more fun than tripping, that's for sure.

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

420chan, the post

Nah, just fuckin with ya m8

Jesus Christ, why is she so creepy/scary at times? The worst part is this seems to have been a trait she had before the Stasi funhaus

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

The funny thing was was that it didn't take much for Axmann to get him singing. Even Axmann was surprised at how quickly he'd sell out Lise and his parents to get out out of jail, especially compared to Lise who took months to break.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

t. Sayyid Qutb

Who's ruling Egypt in the MLverse anyways?

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Jesus Christ, why is she so creepy/scary at times? The worst part is this seems to have been a trait she had before the Stasi funhaus

I never got that impression about her younger self, but she does jump remarkably quick between intense emotional vulnerability and cunning, predatory animal behavior. She's erratic, afraid, angry, emotionally unstable, and operating on instinct, but hides it disturbingly well behind a front of "everything's okay" despite the occasional break down and uncontrollable sobbing.

https://u.pomf.is/wxuvwq.mp4

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

She's beyond saving. One of the greatest sins of Axmann and Beatrix is that they took Lise and made her souls as black as theirs.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

beyond saving
Let's see how it all plays out before jumping to conclusions.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

Well like, if you remember her face when she was describing Theo's blonde bimbo posters...it's like that deadpan...I can totally see her having it even back then...and that further deadpanned, blank stare as she said she took the responsibility of removing them...you know she had that look.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

No, she will drag Theo down to her level if given the chance. There is no redemption to be found on a Lise route, only damnation.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

What this? Does the little girl scare you user?

You seem somewhat hostile to the mere idea of a Lise route, does she scare you too?

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

You seem somewhat hostile to the mere idea of a Lise route,
I know that if they do do it it's just going to be the edgey, "dark" route where Theo's compassion and humanity are whittled down until he becomes a machine of the state. It ties into Theo's quote:

Our only choices were to die on the battlefield, to die in the purges, or to live like machines.

does she scare you too?
Yes, a little. Beatrix is the scariest because her eyes freak me out.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

I know that if they do do it it's just going to be the edgey
MAY be. It may be the edgy route. Not that I mind either way sound fun.

Beatrix is the scariest because her eyes freak me out.
The words you're looking for are "turn me on". I know the changes happening to your body are new and confusing but you'll understand this excitement you're feeling when you're older.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

I don't really look forward to having to torture the 666th, or rack up a crazy body count. And Beatrix is a terrifying. You may think that her bloodlust is sexy, but its played straight and her executions remind me a lot of the stuff the SS Death Squads did when they took Soviet territory.

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

She not beyond saving, in fact she has the strength ans willpower to save herself if only she could gain respite from the forces and people that are controlling her. She'll never be the girl she once was, but she could overcome her inner problems if she could escape her persecutors.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

You talk about it like its already set in stone, you close minded little rascal I could kiss you.
Why can't you be more like him?

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Lise killing Axmann, Schmidt, and Beatrix Kill Bill style when?

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

I know that I'm going to have to kill Katia and Gretel after Beatrix forces Theo to fuck them up for her amusement and/or to prove his loyalty, so a Stasi route isn't for me.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Nah, it's cute as fuck, just she can easily be...unsettling. Which is fine.

I know that if they do do it it's just going to be the edgey, "dark" route where Theo's compassion and humanity are whittled down until he becomes a machine of the state.

Except a Lise route could have Theo make her defect with him to the 666th. It's not like Lise's route is automatically the Stasi route. And even then, it's not as you describe it.

Yes, a little. Beatrix is the scariest because her eyes freak me out.

Oh please, Beatrix's eyes aren't scary at all. It's because you feel pierced, you feel vulnerable, as if she can see all your sins. That's all. You have a black heart, and a guilty conscience, it's why you try to hide from her gaze.

If you want creepy, you're gonna have to try harder.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

Lise killing Axmann and Schmidt Kill Bill style when?

I like the way you think. Don't know what Bea was doing in there but I like it.

I know
Theres that word again.

also

Beatrix forces Theo to fuck them up for her amusement and/or to prove his loyalty
I don't think you know these characters as well as you think you do.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

cunt-sama a bunch of our cunts have been killed in battle
I see...
cunt smirking intensifies

She's literally only happy when seeing suffering or terror in others.

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Hi we're talking about routes in Martyrs, who are YOU talking about?

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

I was addressing the

I don't think you know these characters as well as you think you do.

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Yes I understand.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

Then why did you ask?

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

I started watching Muv Luv and I'm 15 episodes in, and it's getting more difficult to continue watching. It started off great, but the ride ended when the romance and drama kicked in, reducing Yui into a mere girl, and not the strict and stern eishi that she is. Is there any point in continuing?

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Why did you post an impression you received from the anime's characterization?

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

No, but it does pick up slightly when Theo shows up.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Because without translations, the anime is the best source we have as of now.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

The anime's characterization isn't logical or even consistent.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

A quick google search shows that he is from Schwarzesmarken?

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

And yet you continue to choose to jump to conclusions knowing there is more to these characters than what you've seen.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

someone is actually afraid of Lise and Beato

That's new.

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

"No."

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Here have a fortified version for fortified occasions.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Cute!

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

4 chapters of vol 1 is translated. go read it and you will see how misportrayed some characters in anime are.

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

So it was Yuzuka's birthday huh

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Happy birthday!

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

How much longer to hear the same refrain?

It's clear you don't though.

Well besides tons of stuff here and there in the VNs and LNs being spot translated, formal project of translating the LNs started.

Eerie...

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

That pic

Poor thing, such a horrible thing on her birthday. What happened?

Chase James
Chase James

What happened?
Probably getting rid of some bitches again

Kevin White
Kevin White

cute
eerie

So cute its scary

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

easy choice

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

DAT ASS

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

no Gretel route on Martys

th-thanks Age

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

the Master will never lay hand on your Waifu

You should be thankful.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

When the fuck is the dmm game going to come out?

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

I know, but leaving aside the romance we have the chance to see the SED side of the story

It's 1983 and the BETA are at the borders of our DDR. Meanwhile the Stasi keeps gaining power and there are still some counter-revolutionary elements inside the NVA and among the population that want to throw our nation into a civil-war when we have the BETA 80kms away from our capital
Are you a bad enough commissar to save our Party and our DDR?
Just remember that Die Partei hat immer Recht

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

Goddammit pay your bills Nipmoot

Thinking the other way around boss...

Literally no way. Gretel has just about zero interest in Theo, and flat out despises him in the source material. You'd have more luck with a Kiirke route.

Well, no, that's not exactly fair, since Kiirke sort of does have an interest in Theo.

Okay, below a Sylwia route. That's how low a Gretel route's chances are ranked.

No one gives a single fuck about the Party. They are basically the Stasi before the Stasi, are just as ruthless as the Stasi even in the present era of their diminished powers. Their only notable difference is that they gladly polish the Soviet cock regularly.

Failure nobility. Go back to your retarded 1st century political order.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

Is it a muv luv rite of passage to drench a cute girl in blood Or something?

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

No one gives a single fuck about the Party.
t. American

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

DENKA
E
N
K
A

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

I know that Gretel will never have a route
Gretel cares about the Party

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Cutest

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Thinking the other way around boss...

Explain yourself.

Its like a Muv-Luv sweet sixteen. Some celebrate it, some don't, but most regret it immediately after.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

I miss middle-aged Axmann, he was both creepier and slick.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

I like him that way too, it fits his position and character better.

Jordan James
Jordan James

/a/thread/142018199#p142018199

New Thread!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page