Kiznaiver

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

So the 8th episode will be about Tenga.

Will he be kill?

All urls found in this thread:
http://skania.tumblr.com/post/144907865671/kiznaiver-eps-89-trailer-love-arc-someone-in
http://comfy.moe/fyznyq.mp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYxXe6kKEs&feature=youtu.be
http://skania.tumblr.com/post/144910680320/m-arichat-skania-kiznaiver-eps-89-trailer
Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

no one is watching this garbage get out of here with your reddit memes nigger

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

stop trying to fit in so hard, you're just embarassing yourself

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Will he be kill?
do you really think this is "that" kind of show?

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

it's a serious episode
very Okadaesque

Parker King
Parker King

Okadaesque

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

I just want Chidori to get her happy ending.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Judging by a few comments I've seen on twitter, I'm fairly certain that Chidori's gonna get rejected hard.
There you go.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Yes. There's no other way for Tenga to be important other than be killed.

More seriously, since physical and mental pain is divided into seven through the Kiznaiver System, I wonder if Tenga will receive a normally deadly damage and survive, but the others, who are less physically fit will suffer far more, leading to a crisis in both the makers of the Program and the Wound Bound buddies.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

user stop lying please ;_;

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Clearly the canon couple will be:
Yuta/Maki
Kacchon/Tenga/Hisomu 3some
Nico/Chidori lesb

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

found my new phone wallpaper. Are they in a photobox of some kind?

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

YOUTHFUL MOVIE
Wait, wait, what? There's a movie? Is it the finale of the show? How long is it? When is it airing?

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

It's what they're calling episodes 8-9, I think.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Fuck off and lurk more.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Literally red.dit: the post.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Nico in a gym outfit
nice

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

blushing Nico
Were we right about her liking Tenga?

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

Yes.

Then they'll all be killed. And this mediocre anime will end already

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

The quality looks pretty good.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Then they'll all be killed.
Male gym teacher never gonna die

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

The episodes been described as Okada-like. And it is very probable that'll happen to Chidori. And maybe with Yuta and Maki. Niko, if you're apart of the fraction that believe she like Tenga, will see the same fate. Or, maybe Niko is crying over the others unrequited love and what everyone is experiencing. Out of all the seven, Niko is the most sympathic and empathizes with them so, it could go either way.

Okada'll enuncinate every and all misunderstandings and/or anything they kept hidden in their hearts.

Episodes ten and eleven is prolly when the Kizuna System/Committee plot get the forefont and focus with the finale being Sonozaki betraying them.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

And maybe with Yuta and Maki
Oh shit, they're gonna end with 'everyone's love is unrequited'?

Except for Kacchon/Sonozaki, of course.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

If he dies will they all die?

I hope so, because this show is fucking terrible.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Wait Esdeath is going to betray them?

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Well for him to die in the first place he had to receive a blow deadly enough to kill 7 people. If he dies from wounds post-damage, the rest won't die since they don't share the sequelae of the injuries.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

I've read that Yuta gets rejected HARD, but it's nips so I don't know.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

There are less painful ways to die. Sure they all share pain, but the body still works how it does. He could die from decapitation, drowning, suffocation. Maybe something quicklike a guillotine. It could be so fast that he wouldn't feel the pain.

Let's see him live through that.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Yuta gets rejected HARD
episode 10 he breaks his diet
epilogue shows him fat again

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

implying his soul won't live on through his kiznaiver buddies

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

This, pls.

There's only one way to redeem this piece of garbage.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Happy fat Yuta.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

So the answer to your question of
if he dies will they all die

Is no.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

S-shut up baka!!!

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

first they feel there physical pain
now its emotions

Are they just trying to create a hivemind here? The next step is hearing each others thoughts

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

I wonder if rejection will feel less bad at this level of Kiznaiver Program. I mean, if the pain of being rejected is x and the pain of rejecting is y, the pain that Yuta'll feel at the rejection is (x/7)+(y/7), which, unless Maki's pain at rejecting Yuta is so bad, will be less than x.

Of course there's the painful feeling post-rejection, but the pain at the rejection itself is the highest, I would think.

James Powell
James Powell

When the world will be one in mind there will be no conflict. That's basically spelled out in the show too.

It still has downsides too and isn't exactly the best moral thing to do.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

God, you all wish all characters die as if they literally raped your waifu in front of you before they proceed to anally molest you.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

differences create conflict
lets destroy the differences between each other!

Literally this is fucking Gendo

These fuckers are trying to create human instrumentality

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Well they ruined Trigger's run of amazing shows. Other then that, the characters and the moral of the show is the most authoritarian, morally empty piece of shit I've seen in a while.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Why would the one who rejects the other feel pain?

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

I didn't know Bernie Sanders browsed Sup Forums

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

Wishing all the characters of a bad show to die is like the lowest level of criticism you can make. Almost to the level of disqus comments.

The authoritarian and morally empty thing is some good shit, though.

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

defending the horrendous premise of city-wide experimentation
accepting the essential communist morals

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Sorry about your shit taste, anons

Hopefully one day you'll grow out of your autism, understand things and be able to appreciate good stuff

Nolan King
Nolan King

Morality has no place in science user, human progress has always been devoid of morality.

Only retards cry about "muh human feelings" regarding experimentation.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

She could go over the top and feel guilty for rejecting Yuta in such an over-the-top way. Also maybe she felt guilty of having to actually reject Yuta, who is afterall still one of her closest friends. Rejecting your friend and scarring your friendship feels bad.

Of course the pain wouldn't probably even be close to the level that Yuta felt.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

The same day that condensation becomes a good defense for steaming hot garbage, maybe

Disregarding the Josef Mengele view of science, the experimentation thing really fucking sucks as a way of developing characters. They aren't 'choosing' to develop, they are being acted upon. If they were being acted upon in a different way, would they end up as different people? It robs agency from the characters and makes them puppets. Why would this be interesting?

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

The experimentation thing really fucking sucks as a way of developing characters. They aren't 'choosing' to develop. It robs agency from the characters and makes them puppets. Why would this be interesting?

No one changes unless something happens that breaks the status quo makes you want to change yourself.

If you can't understand even such a basic thing I see why you wouldn't find endearing seeing 7 misfits being forced to bond with very different people, and how they deal with the new situation they're in.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

I wish a character would die so the show would actually be interesting tbqhwy famalamadingdong

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

If the show is boring why do you continue to watch it and post in the threads? Checkmate, atheists.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

This 2bh

The lesbian character should especially experience an excruciating death

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

new situation they're in.
They are being forced to develop a certain way by having a big fucking scar hurt like hell whenever one of them feels bad or gets hit.

These characters are not making decisions to change based on reactions to events, they are being made to change by others to their own ideals. Hence its uninteresting. If they wanted to make these people a thing other then 'friendly with eachother' it would be more obvious.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

inb4 "b-but muh opinion matters and I s-should be allowed to shitpost in threads of shows i dislike!"

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

That's better. Wishing one character to die is a step-up from the childish "I wish they all die" criticism.

Why her? She's one of the less shallow character in the series.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Why her?

Death to gays and alike

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Josef Mengele view of science

Is this a meme. We're not talking about good or bad here but about what would bring results faster. Which one do you think would bring faster progess about, experimenting on animals or experimenting on african children? This is a view that doesn't regard morality as what is it, a social construct. Again, we're not talking about good or bad here, it's obviously "evil" in a social terminology aspect but regarding progresses, it would be for the better.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

Maki literally didn't give a shit about being connected to them. Nico was all "we're friends now cause we've been bonded!" and Maki literally told her being connected means nothing, that friendships aren't born like this.

It took a ton of time and digging in her past and solving hidden issues that brought a change to her, it's not like they went "lol u gotta be friend of them now so forget your past and get along with them".

They are being forced to develop a certain way by having a big fucking scar hurt like hell whenever one of them feels bad or gets hit.
This only applies as a first encouragement to solve the problem, it doesn't actually solve shit. It forces them to do something, doesn't change their personalities and doesn't impose anything specific on them.

And no one of them is actually "changing", except Kacchon. If anything, they are just showing who they really are behind their masks and insecurities.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Okada is the best writer ever.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Completely objectively, in some cases it would bring it better data. In some cases, it wouldn't have many net benefits. When you can perfectly replicate the reaction of a human to medication by testing it on animals, then testing on a human is pointless.

Also what must be considered is that, objectively, testing like this is illegal. Hence doing it comes at great risk.

That's because the characters act weird. As in, the setting is so 'quirky' and 'out there' that characters should probably be acting far more aggressively against the Esdeath rip off, instead of passively going along with it. This is because for the setting to work, the characters have to go along with it. Hence the setting makes the characters act out of character, or makes it so the characters themselves are fucking loony. So the setting makes the characters act weird/be weird for the experiment to work.

Can you see why someone would not like this kind of characterization?

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Also, like, the Program, for all the good it does, isn't really ever shown in good light. It frequently takes risks, it develops in ways even one of the top supervisors didn't foresee and the characters are never really shown agreeing with its principles.

David Wright
David Wright

Why is Tenga so handsome?
Why did they make dakis of the other guys but not him?

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

He's not the sort of guy women are attracted to. Kacchon and Hisomu are more feminine and appeal to them more.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

Niko pls

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

experimenting on healthy animals
experimenting on sickly AIDs ridden and possibly starving children

I don't know about you but I'd stick with the animals

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

Passively going along with it
we haven't been watching the same show, are we?

So the setting makes the characters be weird for the experiment to work.
they literally stated they picked kids with issues who'd have never associated with each other on purpose.

Also, I'd like to point out they're in a city that's completely controlled by a shady organization, they don't have much choice. And before you go "ye well why is no one against this immoral experiment then?", they've already shown keep this a secret is costing a lot of money and some sponsors and intellectuals are even cutting all ties with the projects.

Everyone in this show is either very handsome or very cute, honestly

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

I'm on episode 3 and does this get any better? I mean it's not bad but it is far from excellent. At lest tell me Tenga has raped someone by now.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

they do feel resentful
One throwaway line of dialogue doesn't cut it, it just feels like these characters act like they do to keep the story going.

issues
Ah yes, the 'Seven deadly sins, oh wait 8 new ones' bastardization. Almost as bad as when hippies seize Buddhist iconography, this studio seizes on some Christian aspects and that manages to do nothing with them. They are 'bad people' because Esdeath doesn't like something about them. That's it.

I'm not arguing about the realism here. This is a show where someone can shoot an entire magazine of AK47 in an arcade and face no consequences, its clearly absurd. Its that the character drama is dead serious, whilst the premise is absurd. This causes a tension in the serious which makes it feel preachy

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

from ep.5 onwards every ep is better than the previous one

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

It gets progressively more boring, but there's Yuri up ahead if that's your kinda thing

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

N O
O

Cameron White
Cameron White

I feel like you're deliberately making up stuff when the show clearly takes a different approach to the problems you've listed.

One throwaway line of dialogue
It's not just one.
Maki doesn't buy Sonozaki's shit for a second every time they talk, Yuta is very doubtful and always wants to ask stuff but she always disappears before he can, Tenga threatens Sonozaki and bad talks her in many occasions, and there's a lot of other smaller signs they are not okay with the situations. Despite the point of the show is relationships and interactions (at least up until now) they do address this problem, but don't give it much space because it's not the fucking point.

At least for the most rational characters, they clearly think that the damage is done at this point and there's no other option than playing along and reaching the end of the summer, to see where this is going and understand more of what's behind this whole thing.

Ah yes, the 'Seven deadly sins, oh wait 8 new ones' bastardization. Almost as bad as when hippies seize Buddhist iconography, this studio seizes on some Christian aspects and that manages to do nothing with them. They are 'bad people' because Esdeath doesn't like something about them. That's it.

In one of the last episodes Sonozaki specifically says she was wrong about the whole 7 deadly sins stuff, and it was mentioned like what, 2 times? It was not plot-relevant, and they literally said they were wrong about them.

Its that the character drama is dead serious
How can character drama not be serious? The point of drama is that it's... gee, dramatic?

Pay more attention at what you're watching, user.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

If you liked the first episodes, which are the most boring ones, you're surely gonna love the rest.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

At lest tell me Tenga has raped someone by now
Close. He is instead raped. By the gym teacher.

Yeah, episode 6 sure was shocking. None of Sup Forums suspected Okada would go that way.

Episode 7 is also rape, but it's a lesbian rape so it's not really a thing

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

This show was really good at the first 4 episodes, then suddenly Okada-style melodrama summer camp + lesbian backstory. Fuck you Okada. Tenga's story next episode is my last hope in this.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Yeah agree. If Tenga's backstory DIDN'T involve him being revealed as a homosexual in some nature, I'll drop this series like the homophobic trash that it is.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

She really is. It's hilarious how easily she gets people upset for the most inane reasons and how fundamentally different people's opinions about her writing are.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

i was so close to dropping this show until episode 5

jesus christ the first 4 sucked dick

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Go away tumblr.

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Degenerate pls kill yourself

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

June 22nd
Fucking finally

Ethan White
Ethan White

that trailer
muh rain
edgy sensei
Chidori confronting Kacchon
Tenga screaming something about Chidori
Yuta just screaming
Autisma confronting Autismo about muh feelings
Nico blushing

So dramatic. Jesus.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Why cant Okada make anything without dykes?

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

I can't find the trailer. Where did you watch it? The only link I can find is from the official twitter and I get this.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Here:
http://skania.tumblr.com/post/144907865671/kiznaiver-eps-89-trailer-love-arc-someone-in

Love Arc

Okada please.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

Chidori is really starting to get on my nerves. She was really good in the second episode when she comforted Tenga, Nico and Yuta about their secrets, I thought she would be the main support and the big sister of the group, but since then she only get mad, embarrassed or muh Kacchon. My least favourite character for now, what a disappointment.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

That's my own surmisation for episode eight based on the preview pictures above; however, episode nine could serve as the cathartic episode and everyone came to an acceptance of their own sentiments.

Maki were always skeptical of Sonozaki's trials. And taken into consideration Sonozaki solely targeted and assissinated Maki during episode six, I doubt Maki'll become a willing participate again and she'll walk out.

Yuta could've tried to reach out to Maki and make her not exit whatever Sonozaki planned for them only for Maki to quip at him with a cynical retort.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

oh my fucking god that looks SO intense

I can't wait.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Love arc

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Shit just got real

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

That is indeed some dramatic shit.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

"NORI-CHAN" AGAIN
"CHIDORI" INSTEAD OF TAKASHIRO

H A P P E N I N G

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Huh. The image posters at the start of this thread doesn't show this part where Chidori blushes.

Facing right, while Niko blushes facing left. Clearly some drama going on.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Not the Seven Kiznaivers.

She'll betray the Mayor, Committee, and the Sponsors. Anybody involve in the Kizuna System.

It's prolly predictable, yet Sonozoki'll could say they didn't need the system afterall. Once Katsuhira revert to how she remember him and after he remember his past, he'll help her in realizing the truth behind it all or something of that sort.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Kacchon screaming Nori-chan
Tenga screaming Chidori
I wonder if Yuta or Hisomu will scream anybody's name anytime soon.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Oh shit I didn't even realize. Tenga calls Chidori by her first name?

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

If you don't want to visit tumblr,
http://comfy.moe/fyznyq.mp4

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

He's screaming "What are you doing to Chidori" basically. At whom? Probably Sonozaki.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

What a wonderful husbando. Chidori wake up.

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

People with no taste stick together.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

What a clusterfuck

Noriko: That’s the feeling of love, is it not?
Chidori: There’s this thing I wanted to tell you for a long time now, Kacchon.
Yoshiharu: The love scene has begun, hasn’t it?
Nico: So after all, Tenga-kun…
Honoka: Don’t hug me.
Katsuhira: I don’t know if it’s love, but…
Honoka: We cannot be friends.
Noriko: Pain.
Tenga: You bastard…
Chidori: Please…
Tenga: What are you doing to Chidori?!
Chidori (?): Hug me.
Nico: Why did this happen?!
Katsuhira (?): Nori-chan!
Noriko: Am I… Within you?

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

MORE SENSEI
MORE URUSHIBARA
MORE PEOPLE SCREAMING NAME
MORE RAIN
MORE DRAMA
MORE KACCHON BEING ALPHA

William Walker
William Walker

Tenga-kun WHAT? What did he do? This is killing me.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

So who are these five kids?

This isn't the whole script, is it? I've heard something like "kokoro no koe moretterundayo" screamed before Tenga screams "what u doing to mai waifu"

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

Forget bad picture

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

More pointy chins

James Flores
James Flores

The first is obviously Katsuhira.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

"After all you like Takashiro."

Most likely. Seems the suspicions about Nico being jelly were correct.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Well, I have no idea who the others could be.
I was rather sure Hisomu was among them in last ep's photo, but now I'm not so sure

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

So what do you think Tenga's issues are? I bet it has to do with his parents

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

Yeah a couple of lines are missing.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Well, with the screaming of Chidori's name in the trailer, I think his parents are maybe divorced or had a bad relationship and that's why Tenga is sort of helping Chidori with Kacchon.

Because it seems like the focus of ep 8 and 9 is Sonozaki's backstory, development on Kacchon/Chidori and perhaps some Niko jealousy. If there's meant to be focus on Tenga's issues there, it will have to relate to one of those things.

Of course, the trailer could misrepresent the important point of the episodes.

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

Niko's flower,
Agapanthus
"flower of love"
the arrival of (romantic) love
love letter
intellectual guise
So, yeah, there is a probability Niko love Tenga.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Holy shit, this teaser really hyped me up for the remaining episodes.
I hope it doesn't fail.

Robert Green
Robert Green

Okada
not failing

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

original kiznaivers?

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

NEVER DOUBT OKADA.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

It's Okada, she can't fail.

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Whose hands are these?

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Yuta and the dyke probably

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

If this doesn't end with "you like Chidori" I'm gonna eat my hat.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Neither of them seems as tanned as the one on the right. And if it's Yuta, I wonder why he removed the bandaging.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

best boy isn't involved in all this crap
Based Hisomu.

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

dropping the show if tenga dies

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

Katsuhira and Chidori.

Have you seen the preview?

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

% chance this guy is a regular /r/anime poster?

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

That's clearly Tenga's complexion, as you can see in this pic

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Kacchon and Chidori.

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

It's probably Chidori with someone (Nico? Kacchon?). Her face is shown after that scene.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

nips are saying it's a full on suffering ride and there's an absolutely ridiculous cliffhanger in episode 9

What the fuck Okada, fuck you.

Elijah White
Elijah White

absolutely ridiculous cliffhanger in episode 9
Nico saying "So after all, Tenga-kun..." before the ED starts
PLS NO

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

Yes, Okada.
Ravage my emotional anus as long as you please! I am ready for the ride!

FUCK MY SOUL OUT! MAKE ME PLUNGE INTO DESPAIR!

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

I can feel the tightness on my anus as well! Is this what you feel, user?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

a full on suffering ride
LOVE STORY

WITH ONLY BAD ENDS

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvYxXe6kKEs&feature=youtu.be
Can someone post the rip to the preview video? It's region locked.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

See

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

ridiculous cliffhanger
Someone actually asks someone out?

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Worse, it cuts off when the person being asked out is in the middle of answering.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Hisomu: So the love scene is starting
I bet 10 bucks that Hisomu is in it with the teachers.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

What would he gain from that, though?

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

No. He haven't kissed the red haired girl. It's safe.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Classic Okada.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

A new color. What will red mean? Blue was sharing physical pain, yellow was sharing emotional pain.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Sexual frustration.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

mind-reading.

we already did physical pain, emotional pain, emotional pleasure, only ones left are physical pleasure and straight up instrumentality

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Pleasure. The doujins are writing themselves.

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

that is Kacchon's O-face

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Why did they make dakis of the other guys
They did?
I guess it's because his character type isn't usually popular with fujos.

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

Maki gets a single shot and it's the back of her head
Why does Okada hate the lesbian?

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Did they identified the other flowers?

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Nico's line is actually
やっぱりテンガくんを。。。
Tenga's the object of whatever omitted verb Nico is implying.

HAPPENING.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Then it's probably not like because then Tenga would take the が marker.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

He's dead to me the moment he rejects Nico.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

it's still only Wednesday
Kill me.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

This is happening and you can't stop it.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Nips who watched the eps at the prescreening tweeted stuff like "Nico is cute", "oh poor Nico" and "Tenga you idiot".

Get ready.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

Don't remind me, user.

David Richardson
David Richardson

pls no

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

I don't know, but your chance is: 100%

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

Fucking awful. May he burn in the flames of hell.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

What about the rest?

William Scott
William Scott

CHIDORIxTENGA

O N E
T R U E
P A I R I N G

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

I keep hearing は. を sounds more like 'o', not 'wo'.

James Perez
James Perez

Meanwhile he's already on a first-name basis with Chidori. Based Tenga.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

My hearing was never my finest point, so I'm probably wrong.

Whatever, give me more Nico.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

Based Tenga
Not so based when Chidori will reject him just in the way to her confession to Kacchon.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Didn't they agree to call each other by first names in the last episode?

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

I feel bad for Nico, she's a good girl, but there's no stopping the red/red train.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

When the fuck did Nico ever show interest in Tenga aside from side eying him and Chidori in the camping episode?

I recall her shaking his hand in episode 1 or 2 but she's had a genki moment with everyone

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

The various love interests should be as follow

Yuta -> Maki

Nico -> Tenga -> Chidori -> Kacchon -> Sonozaki

The only one not in this whole thing is Hisomu. Will we finally see what he's up to? The guy has been hiding something since his first second on-screen

His line in the PV, "The love stuff has finally begun" hints that he's outside the whole ordeal... maybe pain that comes from Love is a part of the kizuna expertiment they've been waiting for for a while.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

She also blushed when he patted her head on ep 7.
Yeah, it's not much, but that's anime for you.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

The only one not in this whole thing is Hisomu
Hisomu -> Pain

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

I hope no one ends together or/and some of them die

The show needs some spice

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Most tweets and blog entries are too obscure because posting spoilers was prohibited.

The rest is basically lots of crying, with some positive stuff about Tenga (duh, you can hear him knighting in the trailer). The arc is emotional and ep9 cuts off in a retarded way. One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

This just proves that Hisomu is best Kiznaiver.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

I'm very skeptical about this whole "Nico loves Tenga" thing.

Tenga liking Chidori is justified, they've had a fuckton of moments together and general foreshadowing, but Nico!?

She acted the same way with Tenga as she did with everyone else, save 1-2 moments.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot.
Fuck, not the gym teacher!

He was smiling in the trailer! How soon is his smile gone.

Justin Green
Justin Green

JUST

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot
I have no idea of who their favorites are so I'm at a a loss here.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Sensei is too above everyone else to suffer

He's gonna stay there with his smug grin and fuck around as always

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

It's Nico, the Japs went crazy for her.

he's the homeroom teacher, not the gym teacher

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

he's the homeroom teacher, not the gym teacher
Oh.

Well, I've lost my interest in him then.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Yeah it's pretty forced. I'm not a fan of Okada shoehorning a Nico confession into this mess, if that's what happens.

pulls confession outta ass
just to get rejected for drama

Bravo, BRAVO.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Why did you think he was the gym teacher?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

5 bucks says it's Nico.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

lazy
workout outfit
disheveled hairdo

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

I don't think she's gonna confess but she probably does have feelings for him and will realize just that.

From what I can see in the trailer Chidori overhears the autists' conversation and it's devastating. Nico is with her so she'll probably try to comfort her and since it's Nico she'll hold her own feelings for Tenga bottled up in the meantime.

Tenga/Chidori is an enigma. He's screaming her name, clearly worried for her and mad at whoever hurt her but I doubt he'll spill the beans or whatever.

Then again maybe I'm underestimating Okada.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Nah, what a shitty love square

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Pentagon

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

It's probably just to give everyone an unrequited love for someone in the group, except for Hisomu because he's too much of a weirdo for this love shit.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Honestly, for all the 'obvious couple' and the 'redhead combo' thing, I'm not sure if Tenga even likes Chidori like that. He's a caring person and he had been nothing but supportive of Kacchon/Chidori. As much as I love matchmaker falling in love (my most favourite cliche) thing, I'm just not seeing Tenga falling in love with Chidori without some serious events that break it.

If episode 9 ends Kacchon/Chidori and Tenga/Nico for good maybe I can see Tenga/Chidori, but for now I can't see how it's happening.

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Hisomu had been overlooked. He had had nothing with his character since his introduction.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Yeah it's an arc about connections that cannot really be shared. Love is special and implies heavy favoritism.

And Okada implies everyone in this crazy unrequited love pentagon is getting blown the fuck out.

Nathan King
Nathan King

Well, it'd be pretty messed up if they HAD to reciprocate because of their connection.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

I'm 100% sure he's plot relevant and will have a bigger part in the endgame

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Okada implies everyone in this crazy unrequited love pentagon is getting blown the fuck out
Where?

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

I agree. Upcoming episodes might include the serious events that you mentioned, or not. Tenga having feelings is as possible as Nico having feelings at this point IMO. Both are kind of farfetched and came out of nowhere, though Tenga at least has good chemistry with Chidori and the show made sure to highlight it quite often.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

messed up
Brilliant, you mean.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

I'm not sure if there's a word for enjoying the pleasures of other couples having sex. Voyeurism is having pleasures by watching other couples having sex. But if you enjoy the pleasures of sex from being wound-bound to other persons who had sex, what are you?

Qualiaphilia?

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

I'm not sure if Tenga even likes Chidori like that
As of now, Tenga's likeness for Chidori can be regarded as platonic. One of the Nips comment on the charaters in the episodes called Tenga "a baka." So, either he is playing the obfuscation card or is really an idiot.

And, I think the reason Tenga is unreadable in that regard and not pursuing Chidori is because he know she like Katsuhira and he don't want to form an unnecessary complicated relationship i.e., love triangle. He see Katsuhira as a friend and I think that is what is important to him. Friendship.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

I watched this last episode a few days later, was Sonozaki the girl Kacchon kept seeing in his flashbacks?

Nico IS cute.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

grasp the small things, user

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

was Sonozaki the girl Kacchon kept seeing in his flashbacks?
I think this is obviously yes.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Only asking because some people were so passionately denying it and claiming it was OBVIOUSLY symbolic. They must feel pretty silly.

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

you are retarded, don't blame him

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

overhears the autists' conversation
You mean Autismo trying to communicate with Autisma?

James Anderson
James Anderson

was Sonozaki the girl Kacchon kept seeing in his flashbacks?
there are people this retarded

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

You sure?
he prolly only came along because Sonozaki promised him more illicit love affair shenanigans
instead he got melodramatic heartbreak and witnessed the tragical unrequited love intanglements unfold before his eyes
He'll suffer alright.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

I've never visited threads for story-based character-drama shows before. What I learned from following Kiznaiver threads is that some people miss the obvious things. I guess it's just because people hate the writer so much they kind of assume there's no deeper meaning to anything.

Leo Young
Leo Young

I bet they barely actually watch anything, squirrel attention spawn at its best.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

I'm not sure if Tenga even likes Chidori like that

Well he's either that smooth or that clueless. But Chidori can't control herself many of their interactions have important implications so shippingshit can't be helped: from pic related to the bento thing to the convo about sharing feelings to Chidori blushing at his smoking hot bod, etc.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Whatever his reason is, the whole "illicit videos" thing is just a joke user

William Wright
William Wright

Chidori blushing at his smoking hot bod
When was this?

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Last week.

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

That's just her blushing at a naked body, not Tenga's especially.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Does she not like MC anymore? What a sloot

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

Yeah, I just want my favourite boy to be relevant again. Okada please.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

Well, if both Kacchon and Tenga was topless, then maybe we'll see how much girl erection Chidori have when she sees Kacchon's

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

I don't want to. Bests belong together.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

One of the "beloved characters" suffers a lot.
As Yutafag I feel you.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Excuses, user.

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

Kachon erects her heart bonner.
Tenga makes her wet

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

She's being teased and blushes no matter who it is. Are you autistic? Is this a big deal to you?

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

You do realize that the same thing could be said about Nico who sports a goddamn perma-blush and was sending mixed signals in previous episodes, yet here we are, about to watch THE LOVE ARC?

All those interactions are a big deal obviously.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Oh no, it's the perfect NTR set-up!

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Why does no one think that Nico and Maki will get paired up? It's just as far fetched as any other pair.

Nico's gotten to second base with Maki at the very least.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

I'd like it. I just prefer not to get my hopes up for nothing.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Why does no one think that Nico and Maki will get paired up?
Heteronormativity, if you ask tumblr.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

How the same can be said about Nico if the situations are different?

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

I ship it, but I doubt it's going to happen.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

damn Yuta is so based lads

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Considering that Maki is a carpet muncher I wouldn't rule this out.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Hell, why not Yuta/Tenga? Or Kacchon/Tenga?

Tenga asked for 50% of his savings in exchange for being his bodyguard, that's just like saying "I'll give you half my life", a really awkward proposal.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Chidori is not gay, so the biggest chance for Maki getting with someone has to be Nico, who looks bicurious

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

They are not gay though

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Actually not different. They're flustered because TENGA in particular is having that effect on them with shit he says and does. Not to mention there's more to those scenes than just blushing.

John Long
John Long

How do you know Tenga isn't?

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

He seems to be interested in Chidori, and has not shown any interest for someone of the same gender

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

shipper cancerous as usual I see

Henry Morales
Henry Morales

all that CRAAAAWWWWLING
So, Tenga will finally lose it and beat up Kacchon for Chidori?

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

KISAMA! ARE YOU A KIZNAIVER OR A HUMAN!

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

It's just as far fetched as any other pair
Nah, Niko is a inferior Ruru.

Ruru a best. BEST!

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

And here I thought Mari Okada was being unusually subdued in writing Kiznaiver so far.

Turns out she was just preparing for the largest bout of SUFFERING possible.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

and I thought the last arc was bad

But only now comes the worst

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

ywn experience pure love with Ruru
ywn publish a manga with Ruru
ywn have sex with Ruru a lá tribadism
ywn French kiss Ruru and share a salivia trail
ywn marry Ruru
ywn grow old with Ruru
ywn die peacfully with Ruru by your side

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

Too bad Maki has chosen Yuutas loose boypussy

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Didn't they say that Maki rejects Yuta hard next ep?

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

Would anyone be mad about it? I'm indifferent to Yuta.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

It's better for Yuta to get rejected by Maki, he can grow up and look at girls as actual friends.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Will he even chase her after he found out shes lesbian?

Would be weird

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Yuta bursts in while Maki's laying her hands on herself at night
shouts CUZ I FEEEEEEEEEEL

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

I kind of would because he turns out to be unexpectedly caring about others even though he shows it only subtle like cooking food he can't eat or moving to share manga when he caught Mazohist looking

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

not "LAAAAY YOUR HAAAANDS ON MEEEEE"

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

So pic related has been bothering me from last episode. Did they really think they could make a child together? I though it was ridiculous for this level of ignorance given their age, and so I did some research and found that Japan does in fact seem to have a pretty robust sex-ed program. So what the fuck was Okada thinking writing this level of stupidity and ignorance into these characters? Is it /u/ pandering, or are they supposed to be so hopelessly in love that they were each in denial about their biological limitations?

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Its lesbian delusions really

Most of them actually think they are normal KEK

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Yes user, that was it.

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Yes.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Are you seriously this stupid?

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

She was obviously just teasing her.
Are you fucking stupid?

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Have you been living under a rock?
Nowadays, an author can conceive a manga even if he/she's alone.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

All this suffering
The last two episodes killed me. I'm not ready, guys.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

This is only the beginning.

Mari Okada feasts on the innocent and syphons joy from people.

Her laughter echoes through time and space as her spirit stalks those who watch their shows, growing ever stronger, strengthened by the sheer anger and suffering her drama causes.

The ride has just begun. Get ready.

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

I'd say stick around until episode 6 and 7. It's trying to give its characters more emotional depth and it's working out so far, I think. You probably won't like it if drama isn't your thing though.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

implying he could ever show his everything to her

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

Behead those who insult the purity yuri.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

I'd understand if this show had two cours, but where is it even going?

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

I imagine they thought they might get a second season before it flopped.

Still might be a split core though.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

before it flopped

What an epic meme. The famous "this show has flopped despite the BDs not being on sale yet and the meme stalker rankings being decent enough despite not mattering much" meme.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

hear me thunder gods!

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Hey man, I love Kiznaiver, but there's a reason everyone looks to the pre-orders and estimates. Maybe it'll make a turn around or survive off of merch sales, or their source of funding is secure enough.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Nico episode when? She's what keeps me going every week.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

they're all so /fa/

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Next episode, silly.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Finally notEsdeath.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

NTR!

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

His attempted boob grab.
You could make a better case for Yoshizawa McAss-in-the-Face honestly.

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Easily best direction of the season. The director is fucking great, it's amazing how he didn't do anything before and just one KlK episode.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

the Tsumugu episode
Knew Kiznaiver was going to be great as soon as he was announced, or at least the direction. Really hope to see more from within the next few years.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

He also did episode 18, which is another one of my favorites besides 5 and 16.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

What if all the girls are in love with best boy the anime is actually a big Tenga bowl?

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Which episodes were pre-screened? 8 and 9?
Maybe it's part of her character that she doesn't show it. She's always role playing or at least she did it in the past so that people wouldn't envy or hate her - so I wouldn't wonder at all if she'd hide a crush in fear of hurting or splitting the group she's part of or maybe because she thinks she's already lucky enough and doesn't deserve even more good things liks a boyfriend while Maki and Chidori are still suffering (Maki due to the loss of her best friend and Chidori who can't connect with Kacchon as much as she wanted to).

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

The guy grabbing the hand has Kacchon's clothes and ghostly pallor and in the next shot we see Chidori blushing, so Katsuhira's dragging her somewhere

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Chidori dramatically dropping to her knees and sobbing in front of Nico when Autism-kun speaks with Noriko

Goddamn bitch I was rooting for you and Tenga, get over MC-kun already.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Man I am worried.
I really loved the last few episodes,
but I have a feeling that the next two episodes are going to go full Okada melodrama bullshit.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

I think it would be likely if it wasn't for Yuta. He had the best chemistry with Maki so far and I can't imagine him staying single when other characters are pairing up.
On the other hand I shouldn't forget that this is an Okada series and we all know that her pairings aren't always predictable. See her latest movie.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

I'm betting this is where she gives up completely.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

The last two episodes had the potential to go full on Okada melodrama bullshit too, just have to hope for the best.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

I can fucking feel the power with this direction. I hope Okada can deliver.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

I will continue to give this show the benefit of the doubt until we learn the true nature of the Sybil System.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Notesdeath and the kiznaiver system is only being used as a pawn for something far more sinister, that being:
A) World domination
B) The war industry
C) The Human Instrumentality Project

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

B actually makes a lot of sense.
ally captured, but is part of a 30-man Kizuna soldier network
gets tortured the fuck out of
has the pain tolerance and damage resistance of 30 trained soldiers
0.033 fucks given, 0 intel given
the 29 others instantly know his location
justice ensues

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

http://skania.tumblr.com/post/144910680320/m-arichat-skania-kiznaiver-eps-89-trailer

Shit's going down the next 2 episodes.
inb4 tumblr

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Who's "they"?

Also maybe the 'hard' part of 'rejected hard' implies she's still hiding something, that she rejected him out of some other reason than not reciprocating his feelings.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Finally get the entire group bro'ing it up and being happy at the end of last episode
Instantly back to more suffering

OKADAAAAA

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Still probably has feelings for Kacchon

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

I'm gonna assume that's Sonozaki next to Katsuhira?

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Kacchon
Who are you responding to?

I'm talking about Maki and Yuta.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

No.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

I wish they'd stream both episodes back to back

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

Are there any more spoilers?

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

But then you'd have to wait 2 weeks for ep 10, and apparently 9 ends with a cliffhanger.

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

This show really holds up remarkably well quality wise. I expected it to take a sharp nosedive after episode 3.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

I can't listen to the OP because it reminds me so much of a different song, and I can't remember what that other song was called. I'm afraid of overwriting my memories of that other song by listening to the OP.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Same here, that one from the 90s or something. I can't remember the lyrics anymore either due to the OP.

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Are you both underage or what?

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

30 years old.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

Do you never hear music or watch movies/anime that are older than you?
Same here. I thought I was the only 30 year old fag.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

It's fucked up if you don't know what song you're thinking of.

I'd give you a hint, but I don't have any On Me.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

I actually remembered it just a few minutes after making my post, but then I got embarrassed and didn't want to say anything anymore.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

I really wonder how this series will end. Not sure what to think of it, especially if it's really just an one cour anime.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

Give Chidori a happy end and ill be fine

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

Give Chidori a happy end
Unless she is happy with muscle-head 2nd prize, I don't think there's happiness for her.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Tenga
2nd prize

It's okay, she'll see the light.

William Taylor
William Taylor

I still don't find her that interesting. She's okay but basically the vanilla choice and I have seen too many of her sort already. She's still way better than Sonozaki though, fuck Sonozaki. I know this anime will have a redemption arc again in which they'll try to make everyone feel sorry for her but I doubt it will work for me.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

He is too good for her.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

I know what you mean but she managed to make me feel for her since the beginning. The scene during their vacation when she saw Sonozaki and Kacchon together nearly broke my heard. I have no clue why

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

I was disappointed that she didn't at least investigate more before running off like that.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Did she win?

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

I think Yuta and Maki are better off as friends, I think the show does so too. Neither have really shown any romantic feelings for the other beyond superficial reasons.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

3.1 MB

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

It's lossless.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Last episode was insanely good, I hope this one can match it. Do we know who's boarding 8 and 9?

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

lossless
Tv rip

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Doesn't understand frame capture.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Chidori's boarding the Tenga train.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

There's no point in trying to keep a shitty TV rip capture losslessly you goddamned idiot.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

It's sad how Sup Forums can't just enjoy this show because Trigger and Okada memes.

Last episode had movie-tier direction, easily best episode of the season.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

You know that song that played as it started raining? That was fucking amazing, I hope the OST gets uploaded just for that one song.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Yeah, the OST when it started raining was amazing, actually, the OST for this show as a whole is amazing.

Despite the not-so-consistent animation (still great as a whole), the direction, OST and visuals are all top notch.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Nope, yuta still have bigger boobs

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

First few episodes were ass but it really kicked into gear once the fluff got taken care of.

John Fisher
John Fisher

Edgy

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

6-7: Friendship arc
8-9: Romance arc

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Well, there is if you're taking the screenshot with further editing in mind.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page