Ian Sanders

Why is he always so mad ?
Will it be explained ?

Ayden James
Ayden James

I want to kill that fucking cunt.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

It was explained. It's just a shit explanation in general.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Not till season 3, Hayato

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Ego

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Where what ?

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Daddy issues

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

He's just really REALLY egotistical, nothing more. He did get BTFO'd in the latest episode

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Deku keeps being nice to him.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

I hate this sob he just like my older brother.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

You guys try to live with a sob like that as a older brother it a fucking nightmare.

If he see this post he will try to beat the shit out of me.

Nathan King
Nathan King

He's just a little bitch.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Hit the gym and kick his shit in user.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

If I do that he will just come back one day later with a gun and try to kill me.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Bring a bigger gun and kill him first.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Because he's short.

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

why is he always so mad?
It's because of his quirk, I guess.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

R.I.P ALL MIGHT if DEKU DOESN'T GO FULL POWER

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Sweaty hands and he can't fap because of the possibilty of exploding his own dick

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

KEK

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Spoilers when?

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

LESS THAN 24 HOURS UNTIL ALL MIGHT DIES

>implying it won't be a flashback chapter

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

All these beta fags afraid of him
Not wanting him to explode inside your uterus while he´s little rough with you

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

TOSHINORI YAGI: THE ORIGIN

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

baku a shit. toko a cute.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

Is the full OP song released yet?

Brody Price
Brody Price

How is Bakugo's family like?

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Yes

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

I'd watch it

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

what about this one?

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

He's just a bad character, that is the explanation.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

So how long do you imagine this series will run? Will it end after Deku defeats all for one and tomura or will more villians keep coming and this series will go on for decades?

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

his mom could be hot

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Clooney and Ochacko, are fucking kidding me? Of course I'd watch it

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Nobody knows yet. We know why he wants to be a hero and why he hates Deku. But we're still missing some info on why he's so desperate for it.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

In the dub they made it so he's "Doing it for the money you get by being a hero"

Isn't that great

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

The sucker punch was hilarious.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

I wish he and mindfuck were prominent characters rather than Todoroki and Kacchan who are a bit cliche and boring all things considered.

I actually thought Deku will start hanging out with Tokoyami regularly after the school festival arc when I read BNHA for the first time.

James Jones
James Jones

Mind control is always the most boring power

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Where do the quirk names of all these background class 1-B students come from? I don't remember more than 8 or so of them being named in the manga, or at least being hinted at.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

If that's the chapter title, that's it. It might be THE chapter, but he won't be leaving this confrontation alive.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Recent databook the author put out

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

In general I agree, but I find the idea of giving it to a not outright evil character interesting, especially if he struggles with the moral implications of using it. I don't agree that syndrome-kun has enough potential to be an important supporting character, but his character is worth exploring further in another arc or two.

Databook, it also had short descriptions of all of them, I think, but I haven't seen any scans of photos of class B pages and I don't think there's any new art of them in it.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

He just wants to become the best so very badly that he stomps over any opposition whatsoever. Like, in first episode he burned and bullied Deku not out of habit, but specifically because Deku was aiming for UA, ergo he's competition.

In Sports Festival it was shown best what kind of guy he is when he was fighting against Uraraka. Everybody thought he was just cruel to her by not literally just brushing her off without realizing that they unconsciously were berating Uraraka, he just was taking fight seriously and went full defense mode to not even allow her a chance of victory as it was best strategy for him.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Has Sup Forums always been this retarded?

All these Bakugou threads trying to understand his character are ridiculous

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

It makes perfect sense why he's so pissed off.
It's difficult to understand if you self-insert as Deku.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

This is the first one I've seen

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Holy shit if that's the actual chapter title my penis is going to explode

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

I don't think we're going to get any big reason for it. Which is fine by me. Not everyone needs this huge, world shattering revelation made to them in order to jumpstart their interest in a career.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

There needs to be a reason to be so desperate about it though.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Because he has a short fuse.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Oscar 2017 - Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

He wants to be #1 to rub it in the face of his missing dad who eloped with Deku's father.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Because he is hot blooded faggot. His personality is literally explosive.

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Who is the worst BNHA girl?

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Are you that retarded? It's his personality, that's all. Some are calm, some are not. His character description in the volume even mentions that he has a short fuse. Are you going to ask why Deku mutters when he thinks too much next? Why do you want some reason other that "it's how he is?"

David Evans
David Evans

I will shit my pants the day that chapter comes.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Mina

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

Ochako.
Has Sup Forums always been this retarded?
That's what anime does. I think the want him to have a sob story like in Naruto or something. Dude is just loud and hyperactive.
You must be new. It's either a Bakugou thread or someone dissing Deku.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

They're all amazing, but yandere buns is my least favorite.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

We know he has a short fuse and is naturally angry. We don't know what's making him go extreme on it though retard.

Sounds like you're getting triggered by Bakugo being posted or something.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Himiko

Some people are just naturally more prone to outburts than others, are you also hoping for a complex explanation why yaoi hands girl is sociable?

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

It's either a Bakugou thread or someone dissing Deku.
The problem with either is?

John Rivera
John Rivera

Tsuyu.
Incoming Tsuyu fags

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

I don't think she's the worst but she and Mina are overrated

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Momo.
be rich
have a god tier body at 15
have an amazing power
be super fucking smart

Still insecure

nigga what? Don't give me that todoroki healing bullshit either.

On to a more important question:

Who's ready to see Bakugou get bullied next episode?
inb4 bakufags BTFO again

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

I am triggered by retards like you who think there are reasons for anything. He is like that, that's his nature, period.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

ESL reading comprehension
Ahh the shitposter I nearly forgot about you due to the other threads being free of your presence.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

replying twice

ACK?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

I agree, she also looks bland as fuck compared to other class A and even B girls who all have some distinct theme other than just "I have really big boobs"

Tech girl and murder girl are pretty bad too.

Jirou is the best

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

She was insecure because she had underperformed in combat scenarios compared to other classmates despite being a "prodigy". It was fun when she was overjoyed about getting to tutor her friends because it was like she was clinging onto the few things she was still sure she was good at.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

He like heroes because wins.
There are still a chance to Bakugou became a villain.

All AFO needs is kill Allmight.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

You're replying to the autist that haunts the release day threads.

see
Who's ready to see Bakugou get bullied next episode?
inb4 bakufags BTFO again

Assuming you're not him starting another conversation by yourself.

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Ah I wasn't aware he was a regular, I don't roam these threads unless it's close to spoilers day.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

I want to see how students, reporters or just civilians shit on Bakugou after his rescue.
If you didn't act like a villain in the sports festival none of this would have happened
Because he tried to rescue you All Might died
It's all your fault that all these people were killed in the town

Monoma must cum buckets in the next few days.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Bakugo killed his mom or something and now he's obsessed

John Cox
John Cox

These threads attract a lot of autists, both the variety unreasonably attached to characters and unreasonably hating them.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Fuck off.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

No there are not. Why are there so many retards who want him to be a villain? Can't he stay the antihero that he is?

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Bakugoufags

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

And that's why you suck, you are totally a great guy though.

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Fuck off, you're right

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

That's cute as fuck.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

What started this pairing, the sports festival arc? A lot of the art is cute but I never got the reasoning behind it.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

this fucking pairing
reminder that he will die a virgin while deku gets that pussy

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Most likely, although the chances of the pairing is pretty much zero. Since she clearly shows she has feelings for Deku.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

No, great heroes need to be virgins so Deku will die alone.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Probably

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

That's just because Uraraka is a a cutie.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

told he was the best by everyone at a young age.
find out its a much bigger ocean outside the pond
piss bitch and moan

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

you wanna be a hero or you wanna go home?

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Honestly, Deku's lucky Ochako showed up when she did. Shiggy looked about five seconds away from dragging him off to a secluded area to "thank" him for the revelation.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Shigaraki ain't got shit on me!

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

She's ending with Iida though. Bakugo would probably like gutsy tomboys able to calm him a bit. Like Kendou I guess.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Kendou will end up with the copycat

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Nah she's like an older sister/mother figure to him.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

not Tetsutetsu^2

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

Coincidentally the guy can't stand Bakugou. She has more chances of ending with Tetsutetsu than him because

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

What? No. He's one of the least likely characters to become a villain

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Tetsu will end with Tsuyu.

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

The answer is: He's an asshole.

Like seriously that's it. He's not secretly evil nor on the cusp of being evil, nor does he have a sad past.

He's just an asshole.

...which is sorta refreshing outside of Deku caring so much about the cocksucker.

I wouldn't have just LET the badguys take him but I don't think I would've shed any tears when they got away with him.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

What's your name? McEdge? You don't need to be loud like him to be an assshole.

Evan Young
Evan Young

I hope he never grows to be friendly with Deku, we have enough of the cast sucking Deku's cock.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

Yeah, Deku's a nice kid but the way he shows little to no resentment towards Bakugou is just as bizarre as Bakugou's endless rage reservoir

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

I WANT TO FUCK URARAKA AND MOMO AND MINA AND TSUYU AND MOMO AND KIRISHIMA AND MOMO

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

ARE YOU HURT KACCHAN?

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

I don't mind him being an angry asshole but I don't get why Deku wants to be his friend so much. It made sense in the childhood scenes assuming Deku had no other friends, but he has plenty of them now, most classmates are indifferent to him at worst and the majority is somewhere between open support and close friendship.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Bakugou is like a fucking alien being compared to the rest of the cast.

Like everyone else experiences highs and lows in emotion. Dead-faced Tsuyu has emoted more than Bakugou who is either Really Angry, Angry but amused, or Angry but sad.

Him perpetually being such a fucking prick is weird. Even complete tightasses like Iida, Todoroki, and Momo show more emotion.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Because Deku understands he himself was a little shit. He took all that bullying because a fag unable to stand up to him.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

He doesn't want to be friends with him. Like he said during the exam, he just wants to be able to hold a conversation without bakugou sperging out

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

I honestly don't know how it happened but somehow I got a big ass folder of these two.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

he shows little to no resentment towards Bakugou
He's the passive aggressive type. He wasn't accidentally insulting Bakugo all those previous times.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

He may be a cunt but he's making Ted Kord proud

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

There's the obvious parallel with Endeavor who's also an irredeemable prick obsessed with getting ahead that has the skills to back it up

But I think even Endeavor's shown greater emotional range with what little screentime he's had

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

You are exaggerating. He is not always angry, he just screams a lot. Here he is relieved.

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

post em

Why does he want to be the #1 hero so bad. Not even narcissism can explain the amount of effort and pain he's putting into it

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

This was like a few chapters ago out of nearly 100.

I do concede that though since I really really like that moment.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Like Endeavor's reason was cause he cracked because no matter how hard he tried he could never outdo All Might.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Because he grew up with everyone telling him he was an amazing so he has a lot of shit to live up too.

Also why not? If you're gonna go for the gold go for the fucking gold. Deku's humble as fuck and even he wants to be No 1

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Maybe he has daddy issues

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Deku had everyone telling him he couldn't achieve his dream despite how much he wanted it and then a thin line of hope suddenly appeared in front of him. Of course he's going to be holding on to it with everything he has.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

He was already an asshole with an ego but once his quirk manifested everyone started sucking his dick over how great it was and he only got worse.

Kind of like how women get shitty personalities because everyone treats them like princesses and they watch too many disney movies as kids.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Bakugou likes to be at the top and was inspired by All Might, simple as that. It's pure competitive spirit, always aiming at the top.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Deku wanted to be like this since he saw a All Might video. Same for Kacchan with a different video, same for Todoroki, with another video. Get it? ORIGIN.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

this autist again

They all wanted to be heroes because of All Might but the reason they put in so much effort is because of other factors. Deku getting his one and only chance, Todoroki to show up his father(until development), Bakugo for whatever reason.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

You are retarded. They want to be like him, isn't it the reason? The rest is a matter of determination.

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Baku is getting all the women that Deku already used up. He's sloppy seconds, lel

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

That's not unique to the dub.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

?

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

AFO and All Might kill each other in a final blow that ends in a tie
Gran Torino is so shocked that he goes into cardiac arrest, and also dies
all bets are now off

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

You're welcome to read the manga.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

I did, you're welcome to post a page

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Will it be explained ?

watch the show you fucking retard

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Missed chapter 1, did you?

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

That's not him saying he's doing it for the money, he's spouting off on how great he'll be.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

an explicit part of his dream is to make a lot of money
he's not doing it for the money
Plans can have more than one goal, user. Getting rich is part of his motivation. He's not even alone among the principal cast in that regard.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

All Might is pretty flawed in that he has too little faith in people given how he feels that without a primary symbol of justice or a linchpin society would fall apart. Superman at least usually believes the world could continue on without him given how it managed to stay alive before he came along.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

This actually sums him up very well

Which BNHA characters are Morrison Doom Patrol and Animal Man analogs

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Superman does not live in a world where almost everyone has powers.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

True, I guess All Might being as strong as he is serves as a deterrent preventing some from becoming villains because they believe that as long as someone that strong exists, they'd be eventually be stopped and caught. Sort of like how Kid Miracleman grew up to be a sociopathic monster after he thought Miracleman and Young Miracleman were dead and he was essentially the strongest being on the planet.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Sort of like how Kid Miracleman grew up to be a sociopathic monster after he thought Miracleman and Young Miracleman were dead and he was essentially the strongest being on the planet.
uuhh i like that

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Is he really gonna die Sup Forums?

David Sanders
David Sanders

His days have been numbered since he picked up OfA

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Someone give him a better belt.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

M stands for masochist

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

So I just caught up and would like to know how low are the chances that there'll be a slice of life arc focusing entirely on class 1B? I like Kendou a lot and would like to see more of her interacting with classmates, these few scenes in the field trip arc were great.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Who's Kendou again?

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

The redhead with yaoi hands

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Ask yourself that user.
Do you want him to die?

William Reed
William Reed

Gravity touches Bakugou
He gets angry and explodes
Accidentally rockets himself out of the stratosphere

I hope this happens.

John Phillips
John Phillips

I don't want him to, but it's gonna happen

You can't save everyone

Logan Price
Logan Price

Welp
if he dies, we will finally have that Origin chapter of him and possibly Nana, that's for sure[/spoilers]
Rest In Pieces

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

It won't, because he knows about turning.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

HOLU MOLU I now have a goal i can set myself towards when lifting, i wanna be strong and good looking like allmight.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Make that image set in your heart a reality, user.
and accept All Might as our undying symbol of peace

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

This fucking panel is "Scary Stories to Read in the Dark" tier.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Go be stupid somewhere else

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

He's sexually frustrated and wants the deku stick.

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

like this?

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

All three of them are joining Deku's harem along with Todoroki.

Gavin Wright
Gavin Wright

Why is he sagging? Is he part nig?

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

"do you want a handjob, kacchan?"

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Dunno but his body proportions are just...

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

The Deku stick is already taken Kacchan. Keep trying.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

Quirks and Personality are related.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

You're talking out of your ass there, his torso looks long because his pants are fucking low on his hips

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

He's sexually frustrated. Get this boy some cock immediately.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

There are people in this thread that are high and tired please refrain from posting sp00ky shit like this thanks.
Nearly pissed all over my damn self, what is wrong with you?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page