http://pastebin.com/nN0ZCEQj
http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/2015/10/OH4.html
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDcmV4OXllcV9zam8/view?pref=2&pli=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
http://futalog.com/s/410057422.htm
http://pastebin.com/tAAs2ZcQ
Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

We still have fanfics user. You can hold onto that.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Would you sacrifice all your worldly needs to turn into an immortal skeleton?

cant bone your personal succubus
cant feel regret of killing inferior insects
but you can trick your genius subordinate into thinking you're not a retard

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Most of them are garbage though.

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Nigel's fanfic is gonna be pretty good though.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

it already is. Igni Ro Falen ;_;

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Fuck demons and undead, who ANGEL here?

Rate my build anons.
Of course I get the rare angel class.
40 lv in angel races and the rest in job classes is minmaxed between my holy attacks, General class and strengthening summons.
All my gear is split into raising resistances from other attributes, some general gear and strengthening holy attacks.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

Come across a magic user who just throws up a null holy spell
Nice dreambuild babby

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

SO you're basically the holy version of Ainz?

UNHOLY SMITE bitch. Also, Planar Binding will fuck you up.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

I want chair to violently dominate me while Nigel translates how she's scolding me.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

This is a Japanese rabbit

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

No its not

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

According to YenPress it is.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

/a/thread/141933147#p141977456
Her goal is to make a harem of Climbs just like Ainz has a harem of maids.
Unfortunately all her ideas are rejected by the nobles
Jircniv as usual copies her ideas and implement in the empire
Soon the empire is full of Climbs
We get 1~2 entire volumes full of Climb
Ididn'taskforthis.jpg

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

i want to put my dick in there

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

Is the Kindle release usually the same quality as their reading preview?
If so, I'm definitely not getting this artifact loader garbage.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

/a/thread/141933147#p141977000

Sebas: Pet maid as waifu
Cocytus: Lizards

Inb4 Yuri, Pestonya and CZ adopts an orphanage packed with lolis and shotas.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Daily Reminder

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

I can understand Yuri and Pestonya wanting to adopt a bunch of lolis and shotas but why CZ? She doesn't even like humans and just ignore them. It would be more in character if she wanted to adopt all cute animals around to cuddle them like how she does with Eclair.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

I'm not fodder, the rare class helps and of course I have counters for those stuff like everyone should.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Amazon skims off a delivery charge of $0.15 per megabyte from the publisher for every purchase of an ebook from the Kindle store (the only exception, for some reason, being for JPY purchases of books over 10MB).

Which is why all the Kindle ebooks from Yen Press have their images compressed heavily to keep the filesize down to around 2.5MB give or take a few hundred kB.

Not sure how it is on Nook, but at least on Kobo they don't have to do this. Here's the same image from a Kobo release rip.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Yes, Kobo it is, thanks.
Seems scaled as intended and properly saved at 98 unlike amazon who saved it at 40.

Wouldn't it hurt them that much to offer the customers to pay that extra fee and get the release as intended? Nobody would bother then probably since Kobo would be cheaper and the better choice (which it apparently already is).

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

I was about to write some Chair femdom stuff when I realised it would be faster for you to self-insert into this and imagine Suzuka-sama being Chair instead.

http://exhentai.org/g/703409/161741e2dd/

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Wouldn't it hurt them that much to offer the customers to pay that extra fee and get the release as intended?
I'm not sure your average customer would care since presumably on a monochrome eInk screen the difference won't be all that obvious at a glance anyway.

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Especially with the still low native res on e-ink readers. Maybe you could spot the compression with 1080x1920 display on them but before that, nah.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Soon even they will with the upcoming E Ink technology that was just announced.

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

It would probably be visible to those who read using the Kindle app on a phone or tablet.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Thanks for reminding me this gem exists.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Or desktop. Pretty silly from Amazon either way.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

saved it at 40
god, no wonder it's got more artifacts than the Nazarick treasure hall

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Nigel, pls. I still get nightmares. Dont reminder me of this.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

For some reason, I just got 500 points from CDJapan. Now I'm tempted to buy volume 10 dammit.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Hey, that content delivery bandwidth isn't going to pay for itself, they're running a business here.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Rakuten gives 450 points too if you register within this month.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

the only exception, for some reason, being for JPY purchases of books over 10MB
I assume this is a concession to digital LN or manga publishers using the Kindle store in Japan?

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

The major store for digital purchases in Japan is BookWalker, though.
All other stores basically use copies of their e-books with their own DRM.
It's pretty obvious when you buy something from Amazon/Rakuten and then you suddenly have the usual BW page inside.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

And in the end it's the publisher who also has to decide if they want to pay up or not. At least they don't offer HQ and LQ versions hah.

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Reminder not to bully but too hug this bug

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Might as well create a new account using some shitty mail over there and get some e-book on a sale. Or do I have to do something specific to get these points, apart from registration?

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

You can't bully a bug.
Bugs don't have feelings

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Ill just come back next thread you know that anons...

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

tfw Kadokawa is probably going to use Yen Press to push their stupid Global Bookwalker initiative

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

Is there something inherently broken with it? Haven't really followed publisher frontends as of late.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

That's a Japanese chair.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

I believe Bookwalker ripping is not currently possible, and nobody cares enough to break the encryption on it unlike for, say, Amazon or Kobo's encryption.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Will Ainz eventually pose himself as a god?
What will his religion be called?
Will he write a holy book? Inb4 Mein Kampf

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

He's too modest for that. Other people may try to make him appear as a God though.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

I'm pretty sure there is a method around, but not publicly available.

As the other user said, they're already doing bullshit with it anyway.
Example would be Dengeki Bunko novels.
Their release order is like this:
Printed release > digital release exclusively for BW (one month later) > digital release for other stores (another month later).

Basically, if you want ripped, digital releases of them, earliest is two months after the initial release, currently.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

I don't see a problem from business standpoint in that with the "ripping" issue. First month sales are important for the longevity after all.

But yeah, sucks that they're trying to push fans buy the printed one and gating the access to digital to be month later.

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

He still can't read the local language I believe

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Implying PA wont just indoctrinate everyone into reading in german
I mean if catholic priests still learn latin why not?

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

He can wear the glasses that Sebas used during his mission in the kingdom.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Well the Catholic Church is the last surviving part of the Roman Empire.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Well Nazarick is in some way the last surviving part of the Third Reich.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

what bothers me is that konosuba is now over due to yen press completing liscensing or something so even the "fanfic" of the official volumes has ceased (except for spin-offs). but by my knowledge yen press has done the same for overlord. with all due respect to Nigel and his amazing initiative to write a "fanfic" isn't he going to get in trouble since sky has stopped doing the exact same thing for konosuba?

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

It's leading up to that and there are some biblical moments already, pic related is when Jesus asks a woman for water, but it is Ainz who offers the water here instead.

Or vol 6 when God (Ainz) told Abraham (Sebas) to sacrifice his son Isaac (Tsuare) to test his loyalty and when he was about to do it god stopped him.
Demiurge planned it like that.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Just give us an account to pay his lawyer fees?

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

He took the risk.

But I bet there will be WTF probably low EQ ppl shitting on his work.

We can do is wait now.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Then whos Judas? Enri? Enfirea? Albedo? an SB?

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

They can do jack shit if he doesn't host the translation somewhere officially, affiliated with his real name or e-mail.

He could simply create a thread on Sup Forums when a chapter is done using a consistent topic, for example.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

all i want to know is why overlord is different from konosuba. i mean if we let yen press do as they please we'll have to wait for like four years till they catch up to vol 10 and Nigel already said that he'll do the "fanfic". I just want to be sure he doesn't suffer for our sins like getting banned from translation community or even worse. he's already our savior but he doens't have to be our martyr.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Sword Art Online
Spice and Wolf
Haruhi
Maou-sama
Yen Press has a history of not really giving a shit about fan translations as long as they're not on BT and they're sufficiently far ahead from where they currently are at.

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

banned from translation community
The fuck are you even talking about?
How are they going to do that? Come over to his house, break all of his fingers, and cap the internet connection?

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Yen Press is literally yakuza

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

We get 1~2 entire volumes full of Climb
Please, no.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

heard about something like that happening to another translator who stuck his neck out for another LN franchise and gut DMCA'ed and lost any and all prospect of translating. forgot the LN's name though. that's why i'm worried for Nigel. but if he's not a professional translator like the other one than of course he'll have far less things to worry about.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

i know! that's why i used to end all my posts regarding overlord with "burn in hell yen press"!

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

I was being sarcastic but ok

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

heard about something like that happening to another translator who stuck his neck out for another LN franchise and gut DMCA'ed and lost any and all prospect of translating.
Danmachi? The translator didn't lose any and all prospect of translating, WordPress just deleted his blog.

if he's not a professional translator like the other one
Danmachi's translator was a Chinese translator with a rather poor command of English, not a pro.

I think Drunken Wolf Translations might have been actually paying someone to translate Spice and Wolf but they never received a C&D ever.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

you're making it sound way less horrible than what i remember but if that was all than OK.

I just want to read vol 10 without worrying about what's gonna happen to the translator.

let's all collectively hope for a soon-ish translation of the latest volume! and let us all thank Nigel in advance for his "fanfic" and pray for less climbs and more chairs!

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

I just want to read vol 10 without worrying about what's gonna happen to the translator.
Mate, I'm sure he's probably already thought about all this shit. Nigel's a big boy he doesn't need someone else worrying about him.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

DanMachi translation stop wasn't horrible at all. It was rather generic.

The translator lost interest (this was the first hurdle) afterward he got a C&D and tried to go against it with password protection (how stupid) and in the end the blog was taken down. That's all.

His "reputation" was never good to begin with (especially after he started skipping chapters) since, like the other user said, he was a JP>CN>EN translation with rather bad English.

People who read his releases on the website were obviously kissing his ass in the comment section since they dare not say what they actually think out of anxiety that he might quit because of that.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Well, I ain't having sex anyways. Bring on the bonestorm.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Mein Bone

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

Demiurge is Satan, the way Satan is actually supposed to be: the one that tests the other beings' loyalty to Ainz-sama.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Does Satan ever get a cute waifu we can look forward to?

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Tsuare.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Will Netorare become a common trope in the LN?
If Enri takes a cross as her banner can we confirm shes NW Jesus?

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

I ordered Vol. 1 and it arrives next week.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Same

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

So did vol 1 actually get a semi-decent translation?

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Apart from two mistakes, yes.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Good, was fearing they'd fuck it up.
I'll have to get around to buying it at some point then.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Ainz is already being worshipped, though. In v7 or v8 the lizardmen are worshipping him and in v9 the people in Carne pray to him.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

I've got no strings
So I have fun
I'm not tied up to anyone
They've got strings
But you can see
There are no strings on me

rabbit

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

rabbit
That was one of the two I meant.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

What was the other one?

John Butler
John Butler

/a/thread/141877570#p141920891

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Yeah, it was just the most glaring one to me, since it sounded like they changed it for no sensible reason.

Still, the fact is that the pro translators don't exactly have the benefit of a community to serve as a backup pool of translators, they have a lot of work to do, and they can't make changes to the doc as freely as I can because the printers are in the loop as well ("Ah, there's a mistake on page 72!" "Great, but we've finished our printing run, so here's 5000 stickers, go paste them over all the mistakes.")

IMO, if the money goes to Maruyama and you like the official stamp of approval, there's no reason not to buy it. I'm not here to compete with anyone. It's apparently a pretty nice hardcover too.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

live in Japan
can't read nip
buying the books would do me no good

Nigel, you are my only hope.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Never Forget, LV 60+ and he's only a weak human.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

live in Japan
can't read nip
How the fuck are you able to live in japan if you can't read nip?

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Buy a good scanner.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

He has very moe eyes.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Live in Tokyo. Everyone knows English there

James Nelson
James Nelson

Don't forget that PDL is level 120.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Everyone knows Engrish there

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

It's the ruuuuuuuruuus.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

I have a wife that does it for me.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

And don't forget Climb will kill Ainz.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

He will kill Ainz together with Touch Me who was cucked by Ulbert.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Make her read Albedo's lines with a cfm look on her face.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

I thought he was around lvl 40ish and PDL was supposedly weaker than any of the eight greed kings who were probably not even capped players

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

PDL should be closer to 80ish. Being 120 is just a meme.

The 8GKs were insanely powerful, though. They genocided the living fuck out of most nonhumans on the continent and basically advanced the state of magic without even trying. Probably killed entire flight of Dragons just to use their skin as toilet paper or something.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

just out of interest, how do we know that 8GK weren't capped?

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

We don't. However, it was likely that they were capped, given the sheer power they're described as having shown.

Eli Green
Eli Green

Wasnt it mentioned that they needed all eight of them to beat Surshana?

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

No. Where did you get this info?

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

The WN summary I saw says they beat Surshana, who was the last surviving member of the Six Gods. However, nothing says all 8 of them were needed.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Fluder has a terrible build, he can use tier 6 and 2 3rd tier spells, plus a ton of tier 1 and 2's,
lv 60 is an understatement.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Yeah, he could have level 8 or so if he was single-classed, but he basically dabbled in a bunch of classes.

It's not bad if you want to experiment with magic but you will never really explore its mysteries.

I also wonder what Rigrit's build is like, since she apparently developed a better version of Fluder's life extension spell (and is a necromancer).

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

I want official art of unmasked Entoma in vol 10

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Fluder is exceptional. Anyone comparing him to players of a video game who metagamed everything to optimize their characters is harsh.

This is his reality, and with no UI or feedback, he is just fumbling around. Like all of us[\spoiler]

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

I want official art of unclothed Entoma in vol 10

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

He should just git gud desu.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

All Fluder has to do is die a few times and get resurrected, then he could correct his build.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Gaining xp is hard in the NW, Fluder's been around for 200 years and he's only gotten this much.

It's not like Ygg where you can fight level appropriate monsters until you go up.

Trips speak truth.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Can you imagine having to earn all that xp again? He couldn't even farm level appropriate mobs. Most of the monsters he'd fight would be lower than level 30.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

Plus, monsters with instant death or other Fuck You attacks get more common as you level up. When you get to the point where you have to kill entire families of Gigant Basilisks to level up, the chances of copping a petrification stare are pretty high, and the NW doesn't have gear as good as Ygg to help with that.

David Morris
David Morris

Coudln't he could just power level with Nazarick summons.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Demiurge is currently the most proud of all the guardians and pride cometh before the fall.

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

Now he could. Before that good luck finding all those level 60 monsters.

Demi, Aura and Mare have not fucked up yet, I look forward to one of them becoming a disappointment.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Here user.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

That ugly handwriting.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

“It’s true! It’s really 8th-tier magic! That’s all my spells can tell me… but it’s awesome, really awesome!” he shouted wildly, leaving everyone to stare dumbfoundedly. Then, Laksil picked up the crystal and licked it all over, even rubbing it on his face -- like an absolute madman.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

lol, like "Let's go to hell together"

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

His build is probably extremely gimped. At level 60 he can barely beat a single lvl 35 Death Knight.

David Fisher
David Fisher

Imagine a new YGG player enters the NW, he's level 100 and his race makes him super horny, goes full rape mode searching for girls, "oh that girl looks fine" ambushes her and proceeds to try to knock her up, "just gonna take her dress off and... wait a minute this is a bug!" half conscious Entoma: what's going on? desu~.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

Rolling.

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

What in the world is this...

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

I'm bored.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

I remember that they needed like 7 dragons to kill one of them.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Wasn't it 10 dragons?

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

rrrrrrrolling

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Hmm... 3366 I'm confused now, non fits.

Uh.. I believe it is more along the lines of took down 10 for 1 killed.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Climb

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Anal with both Aura and Mare is a dream come true.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

rolling

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

IMAGINE.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

Pls

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Congrats, it's Aura and Mare having sex while kneeling on your face!

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

we're going to be flooded with fake and real spoilers from moonreaders in a few days

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

Jircniv kills Fluder
Climb enters Renner's room only to find her riding Demiurge reverse cow-girl style. Mind break ensues.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

implying a low lvl like Renner meets the requirements to ride the Rod

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

http://pastebin.com/nN0ZCEQj

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

we'll never get a SOL in Nazarick spinoff

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/2015/10/OH4.html

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

With how popular Overlord is getting, I imagine there will eventually be a VN adaption, and those always have long SOL segments.

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Looks like they're slightly upgrading or selling the wrap around bands or something like that.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Rollan

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

I want to see PA meet the other guardians and npcs.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

v6c1

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

remember u can have max 15 levels in a single skill tree

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

and going by what we know, most classes only have 10

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

"Shalltear is always messing up, so I should reject her in this!" In a scale of Climb to Ainz how good are you in avoiding problems by explaining your plans?

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

Probably a Sebas, people sometimes misunderstand me but once I have the chance to clarify things go well

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

ALBEDO PLEASE

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

You'll be eating Chair out, sorry.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

receive oral from Shalltear
Is she sucking semen or something else?

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Give me the rabbit

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Oh shit my bad eating out, I hope she doesn't berate me

I hope she bullies me

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

naizuri
Oh god

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

paizuri from Shalltear
That would be horribly awkward.

John Murphy
John Murphy

Well, I imagine it will be like eating out a girl while she has the messiest period ever...

Though if she were sucking you, you would probably end up a dessicated mummy with a blissful smile on your face.

It would be like trying to stake her with your benis.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

No, it'd be great. I could bully her the whole time since she's so insecure about her bust.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

that looks so much lewder without the necklace

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

I know, I've pleasured myself to it a few times

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

So who do you think will be Ainz favorite girl by the end of the series? my guess is Mare.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

The koala

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Lupus obviously

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Boing-Boing Aura

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Should the skellyman take any of them as wives or concubines/mistresses even if he cant bone them?

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

Obviously he should take all of them for his harem. Sasuga Ainz-sama

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

He has access to 10th tier magic and world class items, I'm sure there is something in there that would be able to temporarily give him flesh temporarily

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

So what would the final line up look like?
Queen:?
Wives:?
Concubines:?
Mistresses:?

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

No one, dummy. Ainz isn't going to fuck any of his kids.

ZZ will be his one true waifu in the end.

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

You cant just leave Evileye and LoliDQ out of the equation like that.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Evileye is already confirmed future breeding grounds for Entoma's insects.

LoliDQ... good point. Ainz won't be into the loli, but she apparently has a curvaceous true form so he might be into that jazz.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

Rolling.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

rolling for shizu and headpats.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

fuck it, IMAGINE.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Liking a litteral dishwasher, why not have a vastly superior girl

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

GImme clem!

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

Facesitting from Clem, thank you Maruyama!

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

ill get best girl

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

CZ or Evileye pls

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

A frog is fine too.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

more fuggable

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Youll never have a threesome with the rabbit and the bug, because one finds the other disgusting.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

FeelsBad. I wonder if she will get revenge on EE this chapter. Sadly i think the chances are low.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Would Albedo sell her body for Ainz?

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

I've never seen an ant that angry.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Is there any 2ch thread about new vol yet?

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

It's not even out yet you retarded mongoloid

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

i belive Rabbit would be a much better insult lord Momonga sama

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Or given Yen Press, probably a horsedeer (馬鹿) or something.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

What's the demon behind Demiurge called? Ironically that's how I always kinda pictured what Albedo and Ainz child would look like,with the only feature traceable to his parents would be a more deformed set of big ass horns from Albedo.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

Little off topic, but what other LNs aren't total garbage? I've tried reading a lot but only a few were even readable, maybe due to the translations. Overlord was amazing, Spice and Wolf, Demon King Daimao, Campione, were all good.

Index was cringe worthy as fuck to read for example.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Rolland

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

That's an Evil Lord, probably Wrath. I don't have my artbook with me.

Hataraku Maou-sama is quite entertaining. Ichiban Ushiro Daimaou is also quite entertaining. Konosuba left a good impression on me.

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

lupu plz

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDcmV4OXllcV9zam8/view?pref=2&pli=1

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Lupu please.

James Thompson
James Thompson

Fuck.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

This is pretty good but there's one thing that's confusing me, in the notes you say that mana regenerates naturally over time, even while in combat it seems, but I thought that for mana to regenerate you had to either rest or meditate?

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Fuck off

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Probably regens faster when you concentrate on it. It's why Evileye specifically said she was concentrating on getting her mojo back during her escort mission.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

COME ON BUG

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

rollin for bug

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

One more plinko

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

time for you to fug the bug user

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Well, let's see how this goes.

Legin, the Divine Fist

Starting location: 6 - Roble Holy Kingdom
Race: Player/Angel - Ophanim (gratis)
Origin: Magic Caster

Perks:
Tolerance For Evil
No. 42/The Ninth (1000CP)
Level 100 (gratis)

Class Skills:
Sorcerous Swordsman (100CP)
Divine Caster (gratis)

Gear:
Golds (gratis)
Divine Tier-Tier (400 CP)

Companion:
Buffer NPC (gratis)

Drawback:
Foreign (100 CP)
Embroiled in Politics (100 CP)

At The End:
Carry On My Wayward Son

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Actually, scratch that; Origin is Drop-In and swap the costs of Sorcerous Swordsman and Divine Caster. Then take Aesthetics to be a forever beautiful puncher of evil who can totally do evil things and pretend to be bad.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Please Retard or Albedo

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

Enri going to the war when?

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

:/ pull-pull with yuri? boring

Adam Long
Adam Long

When Ainz grants her dominion over Carne and the Great Forest of Tove, and makes her Baroness Enri of the Emerald Legion.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Baroness Enri of the Emerald Legion.
Warlord Enri the Bloody sounds cooler.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Baroness is her official title. The traumatized survivors of her conquests call her Enri the Bloody.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Rolling for Aura.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

So close, but you'll be eating Alfredo's asshole instead. Enjoy her bush.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Albedo
Good enough I guess.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

What is "pull pull"?

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Savage thrusting passion.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Some japs get it early.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

I wonder Ainz can summon skeletal bards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

Julian King
Julian King

Some japs get it early.
Someone go to 2ch and see if the guys that got it early posted spoilers or something.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

I'm still waiting for the ch 12

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

No spoilers but lewd Lupus and Solution instead.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

http://futalog.com/s/410057422.htm

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

that is adorable bug

Michael Green
Michael Green

Disgusting. I bet she has no friends.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

that amound of advertising
wew

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

roltan

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

I think I got a Deja Vu

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Yeah, someone post this every once in a while.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

lad

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

By the time that Ainz has taken over E-Rantel, how long has he been in the NW? I think it's been like a year, but I don't know off of the top of my head.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

half a year or bit over since he ended there in summer/autumn or so, and due his actions and Jaldabaoth on "9th month", the annual war between Empire and Kingdom was pushed to "winter" and E-Rantel was ceded formally "in the spring", months after the actual battle.

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

a Kobo release rip.
Where did you get that?

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

No bug please

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

I need pictures Sup Forums. Pictures of Demiurge

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

Shit wrong webm

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

2 mistakes
there are more. This is just what I found after skimming through the last chapter

But could a Black Scripture member wipe out an angel with just one spell?

I highly doubt it would be a seraph a sphere, but even if it were a seraph the empyrean, we’d have to fight with all we’ve got

the legendary monsters who were supposedly so strong that one could take out a country, nation breakers

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Any chance of Nigel also deciding to make his own konosuba "fanfic" if he doesnt get into trouble because of his overlord "fanfic"?

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

amagi_brilliant_park.webm

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Rolling.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

rollan

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Roll.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

ha

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

rolled
i am the only one who like evileye?

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

Nailed It!

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

roll, I hope I get something good, LOL

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

XD

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Evileye is one of the best characters. It will be a shame if she is killed just because Entoma want revenge.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

XD
fuck off

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

wat? y? Also check them!

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

rolling for clem

Liam Long
Liam Long

GOGOGOGOGOGO

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Rolling for Lupu.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

YESSSSS

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Oof, guess the white-out pen is going to see some use.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

xD

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

rolling

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

holy shit that is gross :x

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

LOL

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

don't bully please X_X

David Ward
David Ward

XD

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

fuck this shit i tried it again
come on come on

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

CHECK EM

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

FUCK NO!!!!
I give up, no luck today

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

lel so good!

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

rolling for [not Entoma]

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

:(

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Shalltear
footjob
Praise the rabbit

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

that is not shalltear, shalltear has fake tits

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

nice

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

If we do get a s2 (unlikely) what can we expect? more cgi?, better pacing?(5 to 6 episodes per volume), overshadowed by another OPM season? SOL filler?

David Miller
David Miller

Wow its fucking nothing

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

no titty fuck for you xD

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Are you Arche?

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

hell freezes over because madhouse did a Season 2?

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Who said it has to be madhouse? It can be [bones]

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Probably lizardmen, and Re-Estize arc (4 5 6) which would just about fit into 12 eps. Oh, and everything else you mentioned.

Levi James
Levi James

Its missing raging Albedo in the back.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

im uncomfortable

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

Where can I find the licensed ones like Hataraku Maou-sama?
They are mostly removed since they are licensed, is there any archive that has something like drive links?

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

yfw that's Cocytus's penis
Why is Ainz so lewd?

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

For you user.
Ainz is pure.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

First Entoma and now Cocytus.. how do bugs even work? Can those two even mate or do they need to be of the same insectoid race?

Carson Long
Carson Long

L-lewd

Nolan White
Nolan White

Entoma is for loving, not for mating. That's too lewd

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Figure Entoma would just produce an ovipositor from nowhere and do it facehugger-style.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

How does that work on a lvl 100?

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Madokami seems quite good for those. I, for one, just read the CN versions.

Lizardmen should be an OVA and they should pay loving attention to the fights in volumes 5 and 6.

Wrong person to ask, I don't do Konosuba fanfic.

I highly doubt it would be a seraph a sphere, but even if it were a seraph the empyrean, we’d have to fight with all we’ve got

It is literally "セラフ エススフィア" and "セラフ ジ エンピリアン" in the JP, but really, they should have taken some liberties at this point. Did they leave Amulet Immortality as Amulet of Immortal?

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Tickles, I guess.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

cgi undead vs 2d lizards, cgi wins ;_;

More extras with the BD (since that's why it sold so much in the first place)

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

And a winner is...

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I'd rather let it be DEEN than post 2008 Bones

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Rolling for disappointment.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Wan

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

I am okay with this

Julian Long
Julian Long

It can be [bones]
I'd like to see them do it if only for the jokes we could make.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

kill yourself

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

So since Aura & Mare are probably the only Guardians who sleep regularly, what do you think they dream of? Albedo and Demiurge can sleep too, but as a kind of special "demon ability", figures they'd only have wet dreams about Ainz tough, Demiurge mid-sleep: Ainz sama your keikaku is so h-hard and complex., Albedo: another round? you're so vigorous as expected of a SB (undead).

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

The Ring of Sustenance apparently eliminates the need for sleep, though.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

die

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

So since Aura & Mare are probably the only Guardians who sleep regularly, what do you think they dream of?
They both dream they get headpats from Ainz.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Madhouse saved their entire budget so they could hand craft each frame for the Lizardman saga fight scenes.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

Zenberu vs Zasuryu
Cocytus vs the Lizardman Chiefs
set to "Lion of the North" and "Resist and Bite"

Yup.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Mare spends most of his free time sleeping tucked under a heavy set of blankets in very low temperatures according to Aura, if he's not actually hibernating

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

And Aura likes curling up with her beasts to sleep. Maybe the Ring just makes eating, drinking and sleeping optional.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Will Ainz still give head pats to Mare and Aura when they're adults?
tfw you will never give a head pat to boing boing Aura

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

Will PA get the spotlight for once in the new volumes? Will Ainz become a battle mage instead of a full on warrior like Touchme? Seems more interesting IMO.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

They will always be cute little dinky kids to him

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

Lakyus falls in love with PA as Momon then Evileye goes into depression and hatred when she's turned down after she confesses and kills Lakyus turning into a higher class vampire and kills the bug.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Roll.

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

this is the face of a bully

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

again

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

mfw Clem gets rezzed in vol 10

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

What lewdness shall we have now?

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Being sucked by Solu
Not bad.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

Just finished this show last week, after a reccomendation by a friend. It was really really fun, and a good take on the 'trapped in an mmo' genre. I liked Albedo and her armor the best, Lupus takes a close second, what's /a/'s favorites?

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

Did they give any hints of something being announced with Vol 10's release?

I'll be happy with a new Drama CD

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Aura and Mare collectively. Though Gundam Shalltear is quite close.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

New Drama CD is in December. Most likely with another Volume release considering the author has supposedly already done quite a bit of work on Dwarves.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Volume 10 will come with a coaster set and an Albedo's shirt. A new drama cd was announced for december 26.

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

looks fun

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Judging from the image, it looks like it'll be coming out with volume 6 of the manga.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Can Shalltear sleep? Though since she´s so hedonistic I guess she would rather fuck her vampire brides

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

a chair that can also double as a coaster

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

She's flat enough that your drinks will never spill.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

I hope she dies moments after she is resurrected so all the frogfags are btfo.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Daily reminder that Enri will be the hero that will defeat Ainz.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Would the magic of the series be ruined if the group encountered something that was actually a real shit your pants threat to them?

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Nah. It is bound to happen eventually, but I imagine that it won't happen for awhile.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

What do anons hope will get address in Vol. 10?

I hope we learn more about Demiurge's missing demons

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Jircniv gets BTFOed
Fluder becomes Ainz's official slave
Enri becomes Warlord of Blood
Raeven begs Zanack and Renner not to oppose Ainz by any means before fucking off to his summer chateau
Lastborn /u/s Narberal

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Reminder that Evileye will win the Ainzbowl.

Henry James
Henry James

Kiino a cute

A CUTE

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

she's going to die a very horrible death once Ainz sees her again

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Entomas next meal, and I dont even like Entoma.
nah Actually Entoma will make the perfect plant to wreck Evileye but shell get cockblocked and btfo when Rigrit comes to help Evileye

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Announcements are also done with a wrap around jacket or whatever it is for the cover.
Guess we'll find out if vol 10 has anything when it hits stores.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

anyone got the pastebin of Lupus bullying Entoma?

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Like this?

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Nothing informative there besides selling 2.5m copies. Most of the text is just describing Alfredo and Ainz.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

http://pastebin.com/tAAs2ZcQ

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

That's just the usual wrap around, you can't tell until it hits bookstores if they've made an announcement.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Roll

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Lets see.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

thanks user

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

roll

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

r-rolling

Chase Long
Chase Long

Finished reading all volumes again in anticipation and now that emptiness that follows finishing volume 9 has returned because no volume 10 yet. Probably should have timed that better.

How much money do you guys think someone would have to throw at madhouse to force them to make a season 2?

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Kadokawa is the one who decide weather Overlord will have a s2 or not, Madhouse is only the studio they contracted to do the work.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

Rolling

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page