Baki

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

No Baki thread? Let's have a Baki thread.

Or mainly man thread, that can be ok too.

I want to be bullied by Emi.

All urls found in this thread:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/352551/014d0e2520/
Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

why was the Eemi on the anime like 20 years older and uglier? I think it's he thing they fucked the most there.

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

that scene where he dreamed that he carried her after the fight with ogre fucking got me

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

it got us all man

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

is this supposed to be this hilarious though?

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Take it as you will

Sorry for the delay was joining the pages

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

I think it's really sad, disturbing and comical at the same time.

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

An here I end the dump.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

is this still a dream? Or did baki actually beat up 50 policemen and traumatize 3 kids?

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

It's real.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Damn Baki's you're fucked up.

But that does explain a lot about the weirdness in the prisoners arc.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

indeed, baki's universe is really fucked up.

want me to dump something else from the first series?

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Sure, but you gotta choose. All I've seen is the anime, and that was a while ago.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

post some hanayama shit, can't get enough

John Roberts
John Roberts

so you haven't seen the real actions of yujiro in vietnam and how he raped jack's mother.
Here we go!

No! I will post young Yujiro, anayama will come after.

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Was this one bit of Yujiro being a straight up villain that kinda faded away?

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Nah, I think they all just accept it as a force of nature, so strong they cannot do anything about it and let him do as he will, and that actually deactivates him ,becase yujiro cannot have fun if he does not have opposition.

Also this dump seems to be over 1 volume long, I think i'll make some skips at some points.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

hey it's cool. first series is not scanned completely anyway, it's always nice to read baki

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

So did Baki just get over the fact his dad killed Emi or what? It didn't seem to be an issue by the end of their big fight in Son of Ogre.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

he does mention it at the restaurant, and the ogre just answers something along the lines of

don't mess where you are not called, the thing between Eemi and me was an adult thing you won't understand and have no right to accuse me of anything.

or some shit like that if I recall correctly.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

is... is this Baki carrying around his dead mom? Jesus, why the fuck is Orge presented as a good guy again?

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

would you a 16 old Yujiro?

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

he is never presented as a good guy, he is fabulous though.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Yeah I got that but I don't get how Baki apparently was fine with that sort of explanation. I mean, not at the moment (since he taunted Yujiro in reply) but afterwards where they pretty much reconciled.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Baki got the acceptance of his father, and that would have made Emi happy, because the ogre approved of her child, so the cycle is closed.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Is current Baki stronger than Yujiro was back then?

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Memetobe and Musashi understand war on a level even Yujiro doesn't.

Itagaki should re-read hi own works from time to time.

Much much stronger, but less mature.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

I want to see Musashi being this brutal.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Now that I read the first series I see how Baki's mother was a bitch. Why was he sad that his dad killed her?

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

And here comes the first (and discarded) waifu.

She was a bitch all right, but she was still her mother.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

less mature
How do you figure? He's not running around killing and raping people.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

Yujiro is on a life and death situation all the time, bu he has or chooses not to have self control because hi action do not have consequences because he is too strong for anyone to oppose him, but baki still acts like a normal dude, even if he's the 2nd strongest on earth, baki comes out as really childish somehow.

maybe a better way to put it is that Yujiro is hard boiled and more combat aware while baki tries to carry a normal teenager life.

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

So wait, I thought Baki was 16 at the start of the first series which was in 1995 (so born 1979).

Yuujiro making Jack in 1973 would make the guy 5-6 years older than Baki and 21-22 in the first series, does that make sense?

I don't remember where I got the 1995 figure from.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Baki is 17 on the first arc and in the tournament, 13 in the flashback, the turns 18 on the second series or third series and he is 19 on Dou.

Think that baki starts in 198x, and yujiro being 19 when he met Emi fitted that time even if the author is moving the time period all the time.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

fuck captcha ate my pic

Also jack was 21 I think in the first series.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Is Yujiro a big guy?

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Time is weird in Baki.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

dat full metal jacket reference

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

what isn't weird in Baki?

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Compared to you.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Why weren't Oliva and Che invited to the Maximum Tournament?

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Remember guys, never stick it in crazy.

I'm 1.85 - 92kg

Maybe they where and declined.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

I have just realized I made a Hanma moms thread.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Personally I'm shocked Yuujiro didn't make more babbies.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

what says he didn't?

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

what says he didn't?
You'd expect them to be prominent I guess.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

It would make sense since his genes are apparently OP so his spawn would most likely be the best fighters.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

here comes

maybe they got aborted, don't know who their father is, maybe they are failures even worse than hanma.

Yujiro seemed to expect what he would get when he went for Emi, so it seems he had experimented earlier.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

A Hanma Yujiro master class on how to treat women.

Joshua James
Joshua James

Please enjoy your stay.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

He's a redpill dream.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

redpill = redneck?

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

How dare you lecture me you bitch

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

You don't know what a redpiller is?

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

I guess a misogynist?

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

I still don't get how come in the current arc weapons suddenly are useful and dangerous.

Also, english is no my first language.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

putting women in their place or something idgi
this girl was sassy tho

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

I suppose, if anything they trying be macho and mostly treat women like shit.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

that last yujiro panel
wew lad, he looks dangerous

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

the difference is that Yujiro dose not focus on women, he just treats everyone like shit.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

I can say that Itakagi had a lot of fun drawing these chapters.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

She fell for him though.

Here I will make an skip.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

I will just post this,because Gaia was not the first one to do this on the manga.

I will the delete the other post because I fucked up.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Fair enough, it's not mine either, but it is a common internet thing. Guess we don't frequent the same circles.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Also this is how Straydum and Yujiro met.

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Isn't this trick from Silence of the Lambs?

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Being out for yourself is also common in the redpill circles if I understand their ideologi right.

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

All right I gotta go for about 20-25 mins, I'll come back to finish the dump if you guys keep me the thread alive.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Long story short Yujiro fights a bunch of dudes and his girl appears to the rescue.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

I'll come back to finish the dump if you guys keep me the thread alive.

Ya, don't count on it. Baki threads are slow as fuck. A shame.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

Also, english is no my first language.

Where are you from.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Is Kosho the weakest major grappler?

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

and *I* just realized that Jane is probably a dig at Jane Fonda.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

After memeoto I honestly don't believe in powerlevels in Baki anymore. Didn't the dude get defeated in the first series by a nobody?

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Didn't the dude get defeated in the first series by a nobody?
You mean the Baki guy who's never in the manga? Ya

"Major" is sort of a subjective word in this case; we haven't even seen him since Doyle iirc. If by 'major' we mean 'appearing more than once', I'd say Jyaku might take that title.

James Fisher
James Fisher

What so it's only a anime only thing?

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

The fuck are you talking about? Kosho fought Baki in the first underground fight in the series. In Maximum Tournament, he fights his older brother and 'wins'. What specifically are you referencing?

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

I haven't read the first part through and I heard that he lost to a nobody in the first series. When you wrote:

I read it as it didn't happen in the manga.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

Here we go again!

it's alive!

Yurop

That's a great call

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Memetobe being crushed by a sumo fighter.

David Campbell
David Campbell

I interrupt my dump to add this

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

As long as you're not some Swedish Cuck we good.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

I'm not, I'd kill myself if I were

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Shiba Chiharu pre-sex change

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

I'm not, I'd kill myself if I were

Oh we're gonna get along great.

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

Also I haven't apologized as it took me longer than expected to come back.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

No prob. Shit happens.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

After all these years I'm kind of charmed by Itakagi's way to draw muscles on the chin.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

How many of you are following the dump?

Because it's getting late, If you guys don't mind I'll make a thread tomorrow and post it all again since this point, if you are interested.

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Oh well, I'm gonna ed this chapter and I'll dump the final tomorrow, which is basically Jack's birth.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Yeah it's getting late here too, get some sleep bro.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

We're here. I'm just impassively waiting for the regular dipshit to upload the Weekly Shounen Champion so I can get to TLing or whatever.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

I really love the art on this page. Not sarcasm, I genuinely like it.

Just 10 pages more and I'm done.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

I'm going to violate you

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

LMAO, straight to the point.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

I'M GOING TO VIOLATE YOU

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

I actually don't know what the fuck does he say, but I'm guessing it MIGHT be that.

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

This is kind of hot.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

rekt

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Reminder that Yujiro is 16 in this flashback.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

He asks if she can hear him, cus the explosion. Goes off on a speech about how he's going to make her scream, she played the part of a soldier well, says that he knows she's really Diane Neil from Canada, etc

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

dat Yujiro shadow

And done.

I hope you guys have enjoyed, I can dump some more Baki tomorrow if I feel like it.

have a good day/night!

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Ohh thanks mate.

Yujiro smart. Yujiro stronk.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

I thought Jack's mom was Shiba Chiharu at first.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

s/he is

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

mitte, mitte

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

figure out wha's goin on in der
yes massuh

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

got deyem

Justin Young
Justin Young

sheeeeeit!

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

open fiyah
indistinguishable scribble!!!!!!!!

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

nigga you killed like a million people, i think that's enough
fuckin 10 years in this shit and now there's a *boy* with the strength of a goddamn country's military
and he's fuggin unarmed, too, dicking around in a random-ass local war
and now I have no reason not to believe it too, shit
got my utmost respect nigga
i mean like, shit, i have no choice but to use weapons, you're like fuckin...

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

aight well you fucked up bad, but the gov't is sympathetic cus you got raped or whatever, i didn't read the meeting minutes
nevertheless, shit got all fucked cus of you and apparently we can't overlook it, soooooooo

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Reality's a bitch lol
my mom got preggers

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

and gave birth to me in prison

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

Didn't think they gave buzzcuts to female prisoners anywhere.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Hence this. I'm stopping here since the intent was to just get Jack's backstory, I guess.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

I don't know much about Canadian military prisons in the 70s, so it's quite possible
or her "Jane" hair was just a taped-down wig

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Still waiting on unnamed dipshit to get to uploading Champion. If it don't happen, there's not much more I can really do today vis-à-vis Baki. That being said, I'm DLing the last increment of the SoO raws now; gonna organize them and stick them on mega so DLing them won't suck cock anymore. Almost all of them should be higher resolution than what we put out - blame storage costs - so you should like them.

Kudos to the guy who rec'd the other Garouden yesterday, that was a decently interesting read. I can imagine that Itagaki's version is absolutely fucking nothing like it, which would explain the rift.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

This is the biggest point in Baki, is the one of the rarest shonem with you really understand the motivation to became stronger, because of this I really dislike the end of "son of ogre"

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Boy this end of SFO is shit as fuck

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

You have to also consider a few more things.

#1 Baki got older: he realized that his mother never cared about him. She shouldn't have meant as much to him as she did at the time.

#2 Baki doesn't think Yuujiro did it on purpose. He thinks it was literally just a hug that accidentally went too far.

#3 Baki got to pound the shit out of his father for an hour or more straight; if that wasn't catharsis for the entire ordeal, I don't know what would be. Killing Yuujiro wouldn't make him feel better - he'd just be another cold-hearted killer then.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

You don't understand, yugiro fight weak muricans, he doesn't understand the power of Japanese war

Asher White
Asher White

The "other" Garouden? I heard there was a sequel, is that what you're talking about?

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

No; a different guy made a different adaptation of the novel.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

Man, I didn't even know there was a novel. My knowledge of Itagaki's stuff basically consists of whatever's on Spinyback's site.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Baki was going to kill Junior

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

was gonna, but then didn't
which is when he begins to understand yuujiro's mindset on the whole thing
this guy calls himself a fighter? if he can't survive this, he deserves to die
That sort of thing.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

I really want to see Itagaki work on something else, his story telling and art would be nice to see in Science fiction, or maybe a fantasy/adventure series. Itagaki's "brother" Tetsuya Saruwatari has done a lot of different works with his art.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

I can see him doing fantasy. Not so sure about sci-fi.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Hanayama best girl

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

What about crime or gun focused action?

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

2 inches

No wonder all baki characters turn to violence rather than love.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

That's just Scarface. If you mean even more guns, then *maybe*. I've said it before: an issue with Baki art is that guns can't really appear threatening. Not because you know a character is always going to get away from the gun, but because it simply doesn't look normal. If Itagaki can get away from his general style to draw guns at/in different angles/different paneling, sure, but otherwise I doubt it.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

It could work if women were the majority of the castThe only time a woman has ever been relatively effective in the whole series was when she was touting a gun. Itagaki draws really pretty girls.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Would you want to see an all-female yakuza manga or something? It sounds sorta interesting in theory, but I feel like that'd be uncomfortable as all-hell.

SoO raw is uploading to mega really slowly because I refuse to use their DL manager or whatever. Probably will be done in an hour. Still kinda pissed that I don't have 110 raws yet.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Has anyone read American "Baki?" It even has Mushashi Miyamoto in it.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

the hell is that
be decently concise; rather not have this become a /co/ thread

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Sorry, just wanted to go slightly off topic, it's from Luther Strode. The story plays with slightly similar themes as the Baki series, but not as good. If there's one pet peeve I have, it's when people say Itagaki can't draw, he skews anatomy a lot, but what about everything else? the clothes, the environment, the action everything has a weight to it.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

No, I get why you posted it; I responded too roughly - I meant like "sell me on it without going too in-depth".

On that, I can't figure out the 'right' place to get scans for it. I can find crappier quality scans easily, but not the size/quality of what you posted. Is it just mega'd by /co/ somewhere?

but what about everything else... everything has a weight to it
That's what I loved in particular about the final fight. Almost every page felt like it was its own fight, in a sense. Example: look at how bizarre pic related would seem to someone devoid of context. It's such a strong image, but you have to know the 'language' of the art to understand why.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Here's another one with a huge amount of weight, yet would still be criticized by "hurr durr anatomy" people.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

but you have to know the 'language' of the art to understand why.
True. But simply put, to twist bodies the way Itagaki does, you have to know how to draw really well, especially human anatomy, there's no way someone with poor knowledge of anatomy can do what Itagaki does with the human figure.
Is it just mega'd by /co/ somewhere?
Doubt it, I'll put the whole series up, and link it here or somewhere by tomorrow if I have the time.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

I'll put the whole series up, and link it here or somewhere by tomorrow if I have the time
Wow, thanks! That'd be lovely. I'm still trying to get all the raws of Baki on mega, so I guess that'll be my payment.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

???

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Champion just got out. Half an hour before the DL is done because fucking upload-site nonsense. So.. I'll get to work whenever.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

Download failed for unspecified reason. Trying again. Killing myself if it doesn't work this time.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Fucking Lord, finally. Alright, let's get this stupid shit out of the fucking way. Had this done and translated before senmanga even uploaded it. Fuck them.

M: And Pickle?
T: They would be allowed to use weapons.
T: Both Musashi and Pickle.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

T: Wouldn't that work?
T: well?
M: It would be completely useless!

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

M: I knew you didn't really understand.
M: That Miyamoto Musashi has a sword...

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

thank you for finishing the dump as I couldn't do it yesterday.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

M: You're not on the same page as me about this.
M: It's not because it's Pickle.
M: It's useless for anyone else who comes forth;
M: The master swordsman Musashi will win!

Luke James
Luke James

T: Except for Motobe Izou...... right?
M: Their chance at victory will be determined by their request and by my trial. (or something, this was a weird line for me)
M: Laugh all you want, but it's useless, Tokugawa-san.

no prob
i had fun making the tl gutter-trash

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

M: I will never flee.
M: As a man who studied that era...
M: As a man who sought to follow that era...
M: As a man who is bound to that era...

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

M: My confrontation of Miyamoto Musashi is inevitable.
M: It is my absolute duty.
T: W-well said, Motobe.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

other M: This is huge.
M: Huge...

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

M: Its center of gravity is completely vertical.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

M: If the supports that comprise the four corners of the head...
M: Were to be severed...
M: I do believe that...
M: The head would fall upon the shoulders,
M: The shoulders would not withstand the impact,
M: And would fall to the chest...

James Lee
James Lee

M: The chest to the abdomen...
M: The abdomen to the waist...
M: The waist to the legs...

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

M: It's oversized.
M: It would fall from its own weight without resistance.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

M: Bringing it crashing down to the earth.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

M: Heh-heh...
M: My beloved, treasured nameless sword...
M: I cannot allow the blade to break.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

G: Well, this is a stroke of bad luck.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

M: Mmm...
G: This is... well...
G: The highly-praised, strongest one, Miyamoto Musashi...
G: If I...
G: Was trying to kill you...

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

G: I've had several chances to do so.
M: Hmm...
M: You have a child's face, and yet......
M: Are you older than 15 or 16?
M: You've been following me for about 15 minutes now.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

The only thing about Baki that rustles me is how seemingly weak some characters are. I understand Yujiro is top dog with Musashi and Kaku Kaioh as top 3 but someone like Gaia losing to Motobe in a match is dumb, especially after we saw Gaia totally annihilate the guy in Baki Dou who had beaten quite a few fighters and was at least capable enough to hurt Jack.

Motobe shouldn't be winning in one move against him when Gaia was stated to be strong as FUCK and Baki won because Gaia underestimated him, which was the same as why Oliva lost.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

M: To what end?
G: Is he bluffing?
G: When did you notice me?
M: Notice you? You weren't hiding.
G: You let me take your back.
M: Hahaha!
M: Absolutely right!

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

M: You are not a threat to me.
M: You are carrying many things on your person, yet...
M: There is no danger.

Gaia losing to Motobe in a match
They were kinda just dicking around, I think. Hence the whole belt thing. Remember: matches aren't 'real fights'.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

G: Was I cut by a sword?
M: I, too, am familiar with [hold in common] pistols.
M: What will you do now, child?

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

and I guess our character profile today is Doyle. Dunno why they're going this far back and in random order.
End of chapter 110.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

oh, and this pretty much directly confirms what I said the other day about Musashi predicting it because Payne did it first.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Fucking memetobe trying to act cool when he lost in the tournament because his pinky finger is weak.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Are there more of these? from other authors?

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

Not so sure about sci-fi.
He did have a mech in the Pickle Gaiden.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

gaia "defeated" baki when he was 13 years old, gaia was always overblown and never top tier, I bet Retsu or Jack or Oliva would make quick work of him too.

Joshua King
Joshua King

notice you? you weren't hiding

ouch!

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Just because he wasn't in the main cast doesn't mean he wasn't top-tier.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

You think Itagaki likes the Shinogi bros? Outside of the main cast they're probably the fighters with the most appearances.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

So, how many more characters you guys think will job to Musashi until he's finally defeated?
I'm still angry about Retsu

Angel James
Angel James

Gaia will win

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

What's even the point of Gaia jobbing here? Memetobe already beat him in one chapter, no one expects him to do any better against Musashi.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Nobody expected Motobe to be important in the first place. I think Gaia will actually do something here.

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Isn't Baki published in Shounen magazine?

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

I don't understand how he goes from thought to thought

save this chick
time to rape

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

Isnt bakis obsession with his mom a little creepy

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

it was for the first series, same as jojo or hokuto no ken, but then again, the 80's and 90's where's and overprotective over teens and children as today, so since the 2000 or so all those kind of more "mature" series got moved to seinen.

because he knows it was all a trap and she was working with the ameritards to try to deceive and kill him.

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Yujiro, Emi and Baki relationship
creepy

where do you get that?

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Wiki says all Baki manga are in shounen champion or is it wrong?

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

does this look like a shonen cover aimed at real shonen market?

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Damn japs are trying to bamboozle us. I guess it's just name only anymore.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Shonen literally means "young adult".

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Who treats women better? Baki or Yujiro?

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

SURPRISE MOTHAFOKA

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR CHEEEEST?!

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

this is the worst of Itakagi's art

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

The scanlation is shit awful also

grrrr

for fucks shake.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

Aaand the next is a special chapter/volume that was published in a hentai magazine I think.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Yuujiro just doesn't give a fuck or maybe he does give too much.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Art from Baki's 20th anniversary, those are renditions by other artists.
Yes

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

I remember there are also an Ippo and Kaiji drawn by Itagaki.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

This was always a favorite of mine

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

I'm happy, my Baki thread has been alive almost 24h.

This is some kind of record.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Is the power of friendship

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

the hell is eating Tokugawa here?
it looks like it's supposed to be Jack or Pickle, but neither have green hair

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

bullshit

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

I too am familiar with pistols
I see you're gangster, I'm pretty gangster myself

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Redacting the second and third line. Arstavial figured out that Kaneshige was a semi-obscure blacksmith, and not a bizarre word for treasure. Real-life Musashi owned a sword made by him at one point. Go figure. And then I just flat-out fucking forgot to read a word in the third line, so that's genius.
So it'll be:
Even my beloved unsigned Kaneshige sword...
Cannot escape decay.

So Musashi is being a deep teenager about the building and time.

?

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Just bumping because I'm still uploading to mega (mega is fucked) and I'm not making a new thread for it when it's done.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/352551/014d0e2520/

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

DONT

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Not even the benda can cause such pain.

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Holy shit you need to storytime this one

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

I think its too much high impact sexual violence for Sup Forums

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

I will but not in this thread, as we are too near the image limit.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

also it's a full volume of 168 images, I don't know if I can stand 168 captchas in a fucking row.

Austin Young
Austin Young

I will post my favorite page of the whole thing though.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

A shame he drew it before he reinvented and matured his own brand of human anatomy

Logan Long
Logan Long

No, his basic style was still very much there. It hadn't matured into what it is now, but it was distinctly Itagaki. He's had many different states of the same style. If you look at the end of SoO and the beginning of Dou, there's even a clear distinction between that.

James Howard
James Howard

It's supposed to be pickle, I'm pretty sure.

Look at those moe fangs.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Pickle with green hair. I dunno if I like that idea.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Literally where the fuck did he come from, and how does he know his son was about to get laid?

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

The guy has a knack for popping up out of nowhere to shit on Baki right when he's at his highest point. He's probably stalking Baki 24 hours a day just waiting for something good to happen to him.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

It's 168 pages... of baki sex? Fuuuuck

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

So would you prefer an anime adaptation to use Itagaki's latest style, or do like Jojo and use the style each part was drawn in?

And if the former, Son of Ogre or Baki Dou style?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page