https://vividtranslations.com/2016/04/30/nanoha-original-chronicle-debuts/
https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
https://mega.nz/#!QJt1iDTY!ama_isJ9VgVeXC7BzXRbOdbfiSGGZDgYwOoSPikrkDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNHTR_Z6Lb0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJl0Ymq01o
Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Cyclone forever ruined what I think of immediately when I see the term.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

makes a shitposting thread directly after ruing the last thread with shitposting
And you honestly think that you killing yourself wouldn't be what's for the best.

Really, name a single good thing about you and why you deserve the oxygen you breath.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

what term? Cyclone?

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Oh boy, here we go.

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

Samefag

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

He only provoked, you did the ruining. That said this thread probably won't take of to a good start now.

How about you ignore the baits? That would be great for everyone and as you hopefully know, when you react to a troll that is provoking you, you are playing into his hand.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

I wish. Because then at least I could force the crack spamming to stop.

But everyone with a brain knows that you are the OP and you just made this post to bump the thread from page 9 after everyone else saged.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

It's no use, he's just going to accuse you of samefagging. He gets triggered by everything Nanoha related.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

No, you stupid retard. If there are "provoking" posts in a thread, then the thread is shit because there is shit in it.

Ignoring something doesn't make it go away.
Why do you think the "troll posts" are just nothing and they don't damage thread at all? What is wrong with you.

And telling someone off for shitposting is not the same as "taking baits".

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

The fact you use tumblr words like "trigger" so often also gives away who you are.

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

http://exhentai.org/g/931350/dc6581f760/

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

Whoever made this beautiful thing.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Whoever made the first and second seasons.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

he's going to bump this thread for as long as he possibly can because his whole life reolves spamming rape threads and attacking people who refuse to accept him for the shitbag that he is

Again, you are not even a fan of Nanoha, why do you have to ruin the fandom for other people.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Thread would be better if you didn't have the usual fit, that is simple.

I recall somebody mention that he appears in Madoka threads too.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Who's your favourite Nanoha artist?
Nekotoufu now for gayness.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

His current persona was born in the madoka generals.

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

Okay, now I'm sure you are replying to yourself.

On top of the fact you refuse to actually make a valid point and explain it, you also keep bumping "his" (your) shitposting thread.

That's also on top of your broken English and saying words like "baits". Even though "bait" is already a plural injunction word.

Once you ruin a thread it's ruined. Telling you off of the only use that thread is for.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

you also keep bumping
Right back at you.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

I have yet to bump your shitposting thread and you know it. I have used sage for every single post because your cancer needs to die.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

That's a pretty good butt

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Not my thread dude.
And yeah, I forgot I could sage it. I sure am not going to inspect what is the page number before and after somebody else posts to see if he sages or not, thank you, no.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

first post was Cyclone

I'm proud of you, Sup Forums.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

Things that I've seen trigger him : Nanoha, Madoka, Symphogear, Cyclone, rape, bondage, posting any non-canon yuri pairing, the word "lol" in filenames, any mention of the word "crack", disagreeing with anything he says, denying that you are samefagging, the word "autism".

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Yes, as a matter of fact it is your thread, and you're not fooling anyone. Anyone with a brain can tell, because you have been defending the OP who is clearly shitposting.

Your samefagging is so obvious it's not even funny. It's just sad. Literally everyone can see through you, because you refuse to EVER explain yourself.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Oh, that reminds me. Posting a pic downloaded from tumblr. I wonder if he makes his own webm/gif every time himself or if just hypocritical and renames.

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

if someone tells me off for shitposting that means they are triggeredddd!!!q#TE durrr
No, that's not how it works, rape spammer. You are posting something that you should not be posting. People see you do this. People then tell you off for it. That's how it works. People naturally want to correct problems.

You are not suppose to be posting things that are low quality or off topic. You're just so defective you think the world begins and ends around what you personally like.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

//www.Sup Forums.org/rules#global6
Tumblr gifs are downscaled by default.
This isn't hard to understand you stupid fucking retard.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

post quality
You are missing the big picture wrt post quality entirely if yo throw an autistic fit every time for such a trifling issue. Hint: Context and proportion.

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Watch out, he's going to accuse you of samefagging!

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

This post is steeped in irony considering you are calling someone autistic while mindlessly assuming everyone who says something you don't like is in a rage and throwing a fit. Reminder, autism is not being able to understand social cues. You think everyone is mad. Now, what do you think the odds are people just being sick of your behavior and not mad, so telling you to fuck off and stop ruining threads is the normal and rational reaction.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

It happened like 20 times in past few hours, so who even cares?

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Rape spammer, when are you going to hang yourself? You really REALLY need to do it.

You cry so much about samefagging like other person has ever done before.

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

Very classy, OP. Top notch.

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

only 20?

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Just going to point out again that this is all the same person. He honest to got thinks this is tumblr or reddit or something where he can "upvote" his own post.

Look at how all his posts are short and meaningless and they all ignore this Which is ludicrously bad behavior.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Every post in this thread is me nanodesu.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

A very high number of them are.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Probably less actually, I was doing something so I missed most of the today's shitstorm after he appeared around post 500.

But he always believes all his opponents from all past threads for literally years ago are the same one individual. So it always happens to you if you dare post when he is around.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

You want to know what makes it obvious who you are? That you refuse to accept that many people have an issue with you, and you refuse to even acknowledge the evidence that confirms it.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

He is currently shitting up this thread and a Madoka thread right now.

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

Do people even bother reporting him anymore?

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

This is true. In fact, i'm you as well.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

I try, and did last thread (thanks to whoever had to clean that mess!).
But this one is literally him fuming and it was started by somebody who wanted to provoke him, so here I don't bother.

But I was saging in case he really watches to see if people sage or bump.

Mason Green
Mason Green

you people
the only person that actually has an issue with "me" is you
all the people you pretend to be refuse to even say what your problem with "me" is
you actually expect people to believe anything you say

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

I've seen him accuse people of samefagging and posting from multiple devices as part of some elaborate conspiracy.

He's just going to accuse you of something anyway, why bother?

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Report for what? Telling off you for shitposting?

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Either this thread is a bait or not, he would always find a way to shitpost in any thread.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Identity Crisis: The Thread.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Remember the last thread where he claimed that posting a picture of a "rapist character" meant that the thread was about rape? Hilarious!

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

all the people you pretend to be refuse to even say what your problem with "me" is
Because it is obvious, and nobody is going to bother to list everything wrong with you every fucking post and then argue with you about details.
You also spam quickly so it would be a hopeless fight anyway.
So I never bother, except for a thing now and then. After all I know he just dismiss everything and never doubt your delusions.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

He claimed a bunch of retarded things so I can't keep up with all his mess.

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Which is worse him, LRD or THK?

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Which rapist character? The closest we got were Jail, Quattro and Cypha.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

I bet 50-50 odds that he is going to insist that the voices inside his head are real.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Him.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

Refer to this post and the reference to the rules.

Even if it was not in line with rules, your posts are literal psychiatric waste material and it is fucking good idea to address them.

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

I've seen you talk to yourself four hours on end and post from multiple devices because you think majority vote is the only thing that matters.

He's just going to accuse you of something anyway, why bother?
Because, you stupid fucking mongoloid, whether or not you are samefagging is not the end all be all. There are still points, facts, and topics out side of that.

You know, I didn't actually think that was you at first. But now I am sure of it, it was you.

Again, you are OBSESSED with the fact people can see through you samefagging. You refuse to even address anything else. There can be over a dozen topics in any single post and you block them all out in favor of just obsessing over samefagging.

Because it is obvious
You're wrong.
list
No one asked for a list, you were told to explain your reasoning you mental defect.

Look at how many posts you've spammed and how many tumblr gifs you posted just to try and spite "me".

Just look at how many posts you are making. It's literally insane.
You are trying so hard. And all of your posts are literally meaningless one liners.

Hunter James
Hunter James

it wasn't even nanoha related. He llinked to some guy who started a thread with a picture of Kurumi Tohsaka.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

I don't really see LRD anymore these days. The people who spam "It's THK!" are more annoying. THK is kind of a bogeyman these days.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

See this image and these threads just from today.
/a/thread/141965997#p141965997
/a/thread/141972704#p141972704
/a/thread/141980564#p141980564

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

See And feel free to stop samefagging.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

You're wrong.
Ah, that is another thin funny about this character.
He accuses other people from stuff that applies mostly to him. Being crazy, autistic, samefagging, dissmissing stuff said to them without giving a reason, heh.

He could work in russian TV.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

I just can't stop laughing when he samefags to accuse others of samefagging.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

You forgot to start ranting about "Troid".

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Hmm, that is true. You don't see all that rambling about "loli fanservice" being "butchered" anymore. But maybe he'll reappear if Vivid gets another season.

He definitely wasn't this bad though.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

user is singular, not plural.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

LRD still lurks the prisma threads, there was thread just a week or two ago that hit bump limit with people arguing with him while waiting for 2nd 3rei pv to drop.

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Nanoha
This series is so dead that even Cyclone has moved onto bigger and better things.

William Cooper
William Cooper

Why do people love Nanoha and Fate so much? They're insanely boring.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

when he samefags to accuse others of samefagging
It's funny, because that's EXACTLY what you are doing.

another thin funny
thin
You should focus less on your samefagging and more on your typing.

Also, the reasons are always given to you, you ignore them. No really, point out a single case where you any of your bullshit "arguments" dismissed.

still upvoting your shitposting OP
still thinking this is tumblr
still samefagging
still can't make a post longer than a few words

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

People, try not to drag him into other boards too, please.
Especially if the threads there are around for longer time and are not as disposable as these Sup Forums ones.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

I am sure that Cyclone stil is making Nanoha doujins.

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

This series first couple.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

A new nanoha one just got scanned this month IIRC

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Wasn't that just a compilation?

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Oh you might be right. Most of them seem to be F850.

Blake Long
Blake Long

>>141989372
Problem with autists is actually that they don't ignore what is said around them.

Ian Long
Ian Long

Kyouya and Shinobu were a thing since Ep 1. Chrono and Amy became an item way before then.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Kyouya and Shinobu
Literally who?

Chrono and Amy

Off screen does not count.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

>>141989610
Yeah, but I was talking about the internet/4ch kind of autist (that of course is something else), that we are discussing and witnessing here.

Puting aside that a TV series episode is supposed to be the authority on autistic disorders.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

>>141989151
Nanoha thread.
This is not a Nanoha thread. Its just generic bait thread that some douche started with an improper Nanoha pic. It's also too late to turn this into a proper Nanoha thread. So just let it make its cycle and die.

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

Vita needs more love.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

I'd rather stick with the psp.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

the internet/4ch kind of autist
This is called a buzzword, you fucking retard. And it actually means "durrr stop saying things I don't like".

And you can google the same exact things it says in the TV show to confirm they are valid. This really isn't that complex.

Elijah King
Elijah King

I like that one doujin that Fumihiro did of Vita being forced to cum endlessly from tentacles. Too bad the series never got a proper conclusion...

Joshua King
Joshua King

I meant to say "threads" as in he ruins threads all the time. And he will refuse to ever let his shitposting thread die.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

This is nice but i would like to see an arc exploring Vita's feelings and experiences being a mature woman in a loli body.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

>>141989610
Wow dude are you for real. Autism has several spectrums and can't be reduced to just a set of behaviours you've seen on a fucking TV show. There are many autists that just can't shut their fucking mouths for one second, especially the ass burgers.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Yes. I came to define Cyclone as that artist first, before thinking of other things.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

For someone pretending to be an expert on "autism" you should don't seem to understand that autism is a spectrum disorder, not the other way around. Which is funny, because you would know that if you actually watched that episode of house. And again, a simple google search can confirm everything that is again.

That is also irrelevant to the point that EITHER WAY you are autistic and refuse to communicate with others.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Not him, but - What? -

Is this a parody or a meme?

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Not him
This confirms you are him. Saying things you can in no way proves shows you are lying.

And that is on top of the fact you refuse to ever make valid arguments.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

no, it's just physical autism

David Myers
David Myers

Stop replying to yourself just so you have an excuse to bump your own thread.

Fucking Christ. This is ridiculous. You just never stop. People have tried being civil you, you just spit in their face and spam more. People have tried being reasonable with you, you get the same result. Nothing works on you. Nothing. You refuse to accept that your personal taste is not the end all be all of everything.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

>>141990240
Who the fuck cares about House? Fuck off back to /tv/ if you want to discuss that shit.
What I meant to say is that autism includes such a large range of behaviours and conditions that you can't just use one person portrayed in a fictional show as pocket reference to fully understand autism and diagnose someone.

I never claimed to be an expert on autism or a psychologist, this is just common knowledge. You on the other hand sure are quick to diagnose other people with your worthless armchair psychologist bullshit.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

MekiMeki

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

You got to give him that those two posts were funny and even surprising.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

I agree, they got reduced to just mere punching bags in it despite being the best artist for Nanoha doujins

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Troid, fucking kill yourself, holy shit. Look at how this thread was made the sole purpose of spamming and meta shitposting. Die, just fucking die. This is so sicking. It's you literally ruining this fandom out of a personal grudge.

This isn't about House, you stupid shit. It's about how ignorant you are.

you can't just use one person portrayed in a fictional show
No fucking shit, you retard. But the symptoms of autism are explain in the show. And you just google that to confirm. And while you fit those symptoms, the people who are arguing against you do not.

You wouldn't be posting in this thread if they way true.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Why? I saw the OP in the catalog, checked if MekiMeki was mentioned and decided to post because it wasn't. Jesus fucking Christ, I post stuff you like and I still get shit for it.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

cyclone
best artist for Nanoha
You are not welcome to be alive, rape spammer. No one will ever even like you.

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Woah, what's with the coarse language. You're right at the bottom of the pyramid right now.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Don't forget to add innocent pictures of a character headpatting another

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Because by you not telling off the OP for making an obvious shitposting thread you are approving of his behavior. You are also bumping his thread thus dragging his shitpsoting out.

You don't like Nanoha, you just see it the same way OP does. As a shallow tool for amusing yourself.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

Well, this pretty much sums up what are you here for.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Ignore and report.

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

To be fair, Cyclone is a good artist but she makes only porn

William Allen
William Allen

Who's your favourite Nanoha artist?
Oh yeah, obvious shitposting thread, I should've known.

James Lopez
James Lopez

As long as qties get punched in the belly I don't mind

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Yeah? Why are you not saying that to
/a/thread/141926309#p141982777
/a/thread/141926309#p141982679
/a/thread/141926309#p141982579
/a/thread/141926309#p141982468
Looks like baseless name calling to me.
Unlike this https://jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg, which proves you are cancer.

Don't forget, it's not about that image, it's about you are a person and how shit you are.

John Jones
John Jones

Which is why is in poor taste to use a pic from her work depicting inapropiate content to open a thread unless you're in /e/ or /h/.

Cyclone have many sketches of Nanoha loiking cool in non-sexual stuff to chose from.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

MekiMeki.
He has also worked on official Nanoha stuff.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

tfw MekiMeki is doing the Toki manga
I can't wait.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Cyclone have many sketches of Nanoha loiking cool in non-sexual stuff to chose from.
But that wouldn't be a good way to start a bait thread.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

I completely agree with that, but it is enough to say that once.

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Isn't MekiMeki a group of two people, by the way?

Joseph King
Joseph King

Yes.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Yeah I'd like it if Sup Forums was a bit more sfw people are too horny around here
on the other hand anti crack-kun could use a wank, the poor dude is too tense

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

>>141991414
lol this autist keeps getting banned

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Two people with one mind, or one person with two minds.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Yep. I understand the eye candy but there are boards for the more mature stuff. In fact, there's rarely Nanoha threads there. I wonder why if its clear there's enough material and fans for it.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

This whole thread is too reminescent of MGSV

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Who's "Troid" suppossed to be btw? Is another character created by crack-kun to distract people?

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

>>141991695
I am Crack-kun, and you are Crack-kun. No, he's the two of us. And now his legend is ours.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Yes.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Cyclone is best tho

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

These situations always remidns me of how TheRon/aRon regretted the shit state of Nanoha threads and how it discourages him from translating anything.

And then we never got more stuff from him, like for example those nice Vivid Life scanlations. Damn I would want to have those.

Thansk for all the other stuff anyway, TheRon.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

Troid is the reason a box is getting rebooted every 15 minutes when there's a Nanoha thread

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

According to crack kun, he's the ring leader of a conspiracy to promote "crack" and destroy Sup Forums.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

proof that crack kun is having a negative effect on the nanoha translating community.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

He should start his own blog like the guy who is translating Innocent.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

That one I am grateful to, too. I didn't like Innocent much since it is a remake and stuff, but it has grown on me. It's Nanoha material.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

He can always just use the more friendly /u/ threads instead too, but that's not the problem, he's not feeling motivated.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

>>141992130
cyclone is a girl bro

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

>>141992130
what does aRon think of you spending 16 hours on a weekday to ban evade and spam this thread? Genuinely curious.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

https://twitter.com/higayukari/status/735267580152156164

Now that Original Chronicle has ended, do you Force will be restarting?

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

Irrelevant unless she shows tits.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

Was even one chapter of OC scanned?

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Yes

https://vividtranslations.com/2016/04/30/nanoha-original-chronicle-debuts/

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Neat, thanks.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Crossing fingers. The franchise is so shit right now that i'll welcome FORCE with open arms. I was the biggest butthurt Signum fanboy on the internet in 2010 but even i want FORCE back now.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Somebody shared raws for volume 1 on /u/ too, but I don't have the link anymore. Maybe if you look in the archive for past two Nanoha threads, should be in there, look for links to mega or mediafire.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

The franchise is so shit right now that i'll welcome FORCE
If you agree with that you should know that any new manga would be better than trying to fix and un-cancel Force.

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

What do your parents think about you spending every possible moment you can on Sup Forums attacking and harassing people because they don't accept you spamming and ruining a fandom that everyone has to share?

As for your question? Guess what? Sane people, e.g. people that are not you, understand that there are many people against crack and that it's not just one person.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

I doubt it. Higa was likely contracted for a certain amount of work, and after Force got canned the contract still needed to be fulfilled. A quick retelling of S1 was easy enough and would need no planning.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

there are many people against crack
stfu "jack"

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Just ignore and report. Also too much videogame pics in anime/Nanoha thread.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

If you agree with that you should know that any new manga would be better than trying to fix and un-cancel Force.
INNOCENT was a fun project but it also demonstrated the franchise is still dying unless it heads towards a proper following of the main story. I'm tired of alternate universes, retellings and spin offs. I want the original Nanoha to continue, even if its kind of crappy.

This feeling of stagnation is terrible.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Found them, thanks again.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Literally all you have to do is look at the image that's posted here and you have all the proof that is needed.

IGNORING SOMETHING ONLY DRAGS OUT THE PROBLEM AND PROLONGS IT. AS FUCKING EVIDENT BY THESE THREADS.

God fucking damn it. I just want good Nanoha threads. Is that really so much to ask.

That's all anyone who tells you off for crack shitposting wants. This isn't even a new thing. Telling off shipping shitters has always been a thing on this site.

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

Why the word "on hiatus" then? Just giving false hopes.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

https://mega.nz/#!QJt1iDTY!ama_isJ9VgVeXC7BzXRbOdbfiSGGZDgYwOoSPikrkDw

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Videogames are fine.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

The environment is much different now compared to 3 years ago. Nanoha was alive and well after 2nd, that movie was a huge boost to the franchise. But then in the years after nothing really happened and interest waned to the point we're not even getting 3rd.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

>>141992774
Long ago on a distant board, I, Crack Kun, the ban-evading Master of Autism, unleashed an unspeakable shitpost! But a foolish Mod wielding a ban hammer stepped forth to oppose me.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

LN when?

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

cyclone

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

I want the original Nanoha to continue, even if its kind of crappy.
And the best way to do that is to do anything but try to save Force.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Videogames you say?

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

Reminds me that I used to listen to the OST when working. I completely forgot, let's see if it helps me concentrate now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNHTR_Z6Lb0

Sasuga epic Zafira.

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

GoD in Steam when.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Amping up the fluff and yuri pandering didn't exactly made it better either.

I agree ultra edgy stiry isn't good but the story still needs to cut off the sugar a bit and give us actual storytelling. People loose interest because current intallmemts go fucking nowhere.

Prettending FORCE didn't exist won't fix things. The main story need to oush forwards. Not run around in circles, or worse, forcing backpedaling.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

i think they made a mistake with the timeskip from As to Strikers. Watching the main cast grow into the one you see in Strikers would have been amazing material.

Speaking of which, wasnt there a series that was supposed to show the events between As and Strikers?

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Amping up the fluff and yuri pandering didn't exactly made it better either.
At least it made Vivid better than Force. The biggest problems with Vivid were related to cast size and plot.

Prettending FORCE didn't exist won't fix things.
They have been doing that for 3 years and everyone was happy that they didn't waste more resources on that manga.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

The franchise went downhill when they cut on the furry. Lets fix it with some bestiality furry love.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

Shit pairing.

Dominic King
Dominic King

So what's the story with Nanoha actually coming from a doujin series?

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

Oh my.

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJl0Ymq01o

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

everyone was happy that they didn't waste more resources on that manga.
everyone
I really would've liked to see that reflected in the franchise's popularity. I really did. But they tried to concentrate on things that atent the franchise's main forte and that other franchises pull off way better. And well, we're here commenting about this franchise dying. I think results speak for themselves.

Same with FORCE. The main problem was pacing and execution. The themes were intersting and it was following the trend of the story developed since season 1. Yuri content didn't factor in its unpopularity because that's a superficial element of the franchise that is already taken for granted anyways. We know Fate and Nanoha are meant for each other, move on with the story.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

I mean that nobody really liked Force, which is a fact, it's bar none the worse manga of the whole Nanoha series.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Not doujin, but it's a spin-off of a VN. Nanoha is a minor character from Triangle Heart 3, which was an eroge where Nanoha's brother Kyouya was the MC. As a part of the supplementary materials for that game, they released a CD named Lyrical Toy Box, which had a scenario featuring Nanoha as a magical girl, where she gains magic from a fairy named Lindy and fights Chrono over a magical artifact.

Then some lunatic (Tsuzuki, the writer, presumably) decided to form a production committee, contracted Seven Arcs, totally retooled the MGLN sidestory and made an anime out of it.

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

Whoever did the Force Next stuff.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Did he just see some potential in the series, or did the madman just really want to make a magical girl series and chose Nanoha?

Is this the first eroge that ended up turning into some sort of anime? I thought that ends up "Damaging" the brand?

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

the first eroge that ended up turning into some sort of anime
Like all harems are adaptations of eroges.

There was the Graduation series, Doukyuusei/Kaykyuusei (fuck the spelling, not sure) in 1990s already, and I am sure others.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

DELET THIS

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

I wonder what is the deal with this meme.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Here it is Signum chivit embarassing the real one, I guess.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Koihime Musou did it and got rid of the male self-insert protagonist and made everyone gay instead.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

How do I design a cute magical girl like Nanoha?

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Few posts above anons said to take cute girl from eroge and emancipate her from that gutter.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

I mean that nobody really liked Force, which is a fact
You're now exaggerating a popular opinion from the sites you frequent. FORCE, believe it or not, had an actual fanbase. I know it because i spent like four years arguing with them during my Signum butthurt fanboy years. I knew many people sad and pissed with FORCE's "hiatus".

You really should lurk moar.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

FORCE, believe it or not, had an actual fanbase.
Force got like 3 doujins in the period that Vivid received like 100+, and the amount of art of Force characters in Pixiv is almost non existent, you can't call that a fanbase.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

unf

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Kinda surprised the Siggy fanboys didn't make a fuzz over her worf day this year, I guess Nanoha is really dead.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

I'm a fan of this now. It shows us why we need Nanoha threads outside of /u/.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

The funny thing with FORCE is that they handled Tohma way better in that spinoff game than in his own series. It was kind of sad when you think about it.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

That's me by the way. And the fuss is about to come. Signum's worfday is on May 29. I'm not that pissed now but by this point it's a tradition. I'm gladly surprised people still remembers.

Await for the celebration on the usual places except TV Tropes where i got exorcised from.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Well, it's tradition at this point you know.

But really the thing that pisses me off about the whole Signum thing is that they really didn't go anywhere with that. They didn't manage to set up a cool rivalry with Cypha, nor did they manage to use this to give her some more character development. She just kinda stood up and went back to work.Well, at least she trained Tohma and stuff, but it was kinda a waste.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

No, there wasn't.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

I'm big fan of Signum (that voice, ah no!), but I never minded much when I read it, which happened only in 2015. Maybe because I was spoiled already and I considered that honorable defeat (while it most definitely was not honorable win for the huckie).

I was putting off reading Force because Vivid and I didn't have good feeling about it from stuff I heard an read about it (boya hero, eeew! etc), But then when I read it, I was caught in it and marathoned what chapters were available.
That was when it was already known it is on "hiatus". Murphy's law.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

This. And its one if the few reasons i want to see FORCE to the end. To see what will ultimately happen with Signum's subplot and her "rivalry" with Cypha. It's a waste they never intetacted or antagonized much but at least it was clear both we're parallels to Tohma as cool sis mentor figures. Seems like Tsuzuki wanted to get somewhere with that.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Well the point probably was to draw parallels between the two groups, at the end of the day the theme FORCE was going for was family. So the idea was to present both groups as families that Tohma might have reasons to join since they would appeal to different parts of him (the good guy persona versus the outlaw avenger in him).

Honestly, I preferred FORCE before Tohma joined Nanoha and Co, I feel that getting trained with the TSAB really made the plot feel a bit too bland and safe. Plus they got rid of the threat of the virus going out of control, which felt like a waste.

I guess I still feel FORCE really needs a rewrite.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

please continue fluffyposting

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Both Force and Vivid could honestly use rewrites. They both started off strong and just descended into nothing.

Does Vivid even have an endgame? The most I could say about its plot is that it's about Ancient Belkans all coming back en masse (conveniently) and learning to get along, but why the hell does any of that even matter? What was wrong with the original concept of Einhart being lost between her inherited memories and her actual life?

Personally I would've liked it if Vivid introduced some weird parallel to Vivio, someone who inherited Olivia's memories but was nothing at all like her. She could be the villain with the goal of getting back at the world for what happened to her past life or something and Einhart would have to choose which person she wanted to help.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Vivid's endgame is cute girls, that's why it's easier to try to save FORCE, since Vivid's problems are probably harder to address without giving the manga some actual plot.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Hmm, starting to like this guys' work.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

I'm tired of ViVid's trend of always playing safe. Tsuzuki must take some damn risks.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

If Vivid had a better dramatic focus, it could have made this

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

and this the story, along with a few other things.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

That's the biggest problem with Vivid, really the biggest one. If it tried to do something it would be a way better manga. That's why I can respect FORCE more, since at least it tried to do something new, even if it failed for the most part.

Also I am tired of everyone suddenly being a king in Vivid.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

I'm still curious about what's going on with Ixpellia.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

I really should read Sound Stage X one of these days.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

It's a nice story. Though my opinion might be skewed a little with Subaru being my favourite.

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

another Nanoha thread

Sweet.

I do miss that yuri artist with the heartmelting fluff. Name escapes me at the moment

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

The main story need to oush forwards. Not run around in circles
Force would probably be better if they didn't spend so much time fighting the Hucks.

Section 6 is investigating the Eclipse virus and shit, trying to find out who is spreading it and all
Hucks are doing the same shit
They spend a lot of time fighting each other
The Hucks are not the villain, but as the antagonists, they kind of keep getting in the way of the plot.
The plot may be trying to get Hayate and co to find out who is behind everything, but then the Hucks get in their way every fucking time. And then we find out that the Hucks have the same goal.

And the real villain's plans didn't even meet any resistance from either side the whole time.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

There are some other good and more recent artists too, but that one was pretty great.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page