I think we're overdue for a good old fashioned Sunrise trainwreck original...

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

I think we're overdue for a good old fashioned Sunrise trainwreck original mecha anime.

It's been like a year and a half since Cross Ange and Valvrave was 2 years ago (seriously can you believe that?). We need a good old fashioned crazy train right about now.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

I miss VVV

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

I still remember the Valvrave threads, it was the hottest shit on while airing. Then it ends and suddenly all discussion disappears. What happened? Even KLK and Nagi no Asukara get talked about occasionally.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

It didn't leave an impact. It wasn't like Code Geass

Also, VVV's second season was legit shit. If it had been wacky crazy like the first season maybe it could have stayed in /a/'s memory but it sucked hard

Mason Price
Mason Price

What was the last Sunshine show that left an impact? Love Live doesn't count.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Putting memes and shits aside, i actually enjoyed VVV. Yes, it wasn't new CG, but it still a fun mecha with some nice plot, interesting characters and awesome battle scenes.

Anyway, wat mecha Sup Forums considers good?

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Sunshine
Sunrise

And oh yeah Love Live does. I don't like it, but it has probably the biggest impact

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

No it was legitimately just bad and boring, was like watching a completely different series.

I watched every episode of the first cour with rapt enthusiasm, but I dropped the second cour maybe like 4 episodes in.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

wat mecha Sup Forums considers good?
Gundam Seed Destiny

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Wanting more trainwrecks

g-rekto is recent

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

I liked the first season unironically. They dropped the ball in the second season though and failed to live up to the potential they set with the whole immortal distant future timeskip thing and all.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Will there ever be an anime as good as Valvrave?

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

I liked Guilty Crown

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

That aired before VVV

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU
VVV was such a good ride, I miss it

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Sunrise has barely done TV anime since Cross Ange, so e might have a while to wait.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

G-reco was a trainwreck but not in the way people want, it was more just a show with really good ideas wasted on execution that made everything really uninteresting. We want shit that is off the walls retarded like valvrave where each episode leaves us astonished at what we are watching, mayoiga had the potential to be that but its kind of become low hanging fruit recently.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

the first season was fun but the second season was just terrible

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

If anything the OPs and EDs were HYPE as fuck.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Did IBO not air on TV?

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

Valvrave was 2 years ago

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page