Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Dirty red

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

Rude.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

back when Type Moon characters still had noses.

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Only typemoon character who hasnt done anything morally wrong

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Shit taste.

Ryder King
Ryder King

knowingly helped design a building for the purpose of driving people mad

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Can she even die?

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

She is chuuni as fuck.
I hate the type of character who think they control everything and know everything. Always smoking and speaking in a mysterical way

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

She is a fucking Mage, of course she is going to be mysterious and shit. Mage society is damn near sociopathic, and it shows in their behavior.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

But what if she does know everything?

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Why was willy wonka so weak though? Doesn't he has any abilities as a magus? He got one shooted

Noah Green
Noah Green

I like Touko, but I like Aoko more

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Yes

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Imagine the hatesex threesomes one could have with them.

David Allen
David Allen

she just had spare bodies or something. should be kill-able if she ran out of them.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Alba is a first rate magus with a high amount of Magic Circuits and a great lineage far above that of Souren Araya and Touko Aozaki's thirty and twenty Magic Circuits.

Top 5 nasuverse's jobbers

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

So she knows I masturbate on her Weekly?
l-lewd

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

good character

awful character

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

She's literally a murderer. If you want a TM character who actually hasn't done anything wrong (that we know of), it's this guy. Who she murdered.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

The dude is trained in the same school of fighting Kuzuki was. 99% sure he has killed someone.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

that one doujin where powerful magician with spare bodies got killed, raped, killed again until the original got addicted to dick and lived as a cock sleeve
Dirty red should experience the same to cure her smug.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

To be fair, Cornelius isn't exactly in top form when he's fighting Touko. Did you forget how he was making out with her decapitated head?

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

same school of fighting Kuzuki was.
Nope. Also why he's a bad ass that took down a mythical beast (the strongest btw) with ONE STRIKE.

Meanwhile Kuzuki without caster just punched archer who then slashed him to death.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

I dunno. Araya claimed that the briefcase monster might be able to defeat even him, and in in that particular scenario, Araya was probably stronger than Cornelius.

Most Magi are shit combatants anyway. The majority of them would get their shit kicked in by Church Executors, who actually ARE god tier fighters.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

1. anime vs books
2. nasu's writing is antogonists are strong but have flaws and protags are plebs who slightly broken somehow but have 1 exceptional ability
3. he's the prior and thus there to job

Also he was in fate zero. He basically took down countless vampires and burned down kiri's village.

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

They have similar backstories, but it's never been stated that they're actually from the same place. Soujuurou's fighting style (from what we've seen of it) is nothing like Kuzuki's, for one.

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

That was just fanservice. There is literally no reason for someone of Alba's caliber to do pleb jobs like that. He's not an Enforcer. Nasu even said that he wasn't supposed to be there. That kind of thing is far, far below him.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

mysterical

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

t. le sourceless comments
p.s. My point still stands. Alba is strong, but a jobber.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

He's NOT an Enforcer. Alba was next in line to become the director of the Sponheim Abbey. Why the fuck would he deign to go after some Sealing Designation? That's for bottom-rungs like Bazett. And as for killing vampires, that's the Church's job. Definitely not something Alba to dirty his hands with.

Don't get me wrong, Alba's definitely strong. In terms of sheer firepower, he's been described as someone who can chain full-screen supers. But he's neither a soldier nor a warrior. Like any magus, he's a novice at true combat.

Brayden White
Brayden White

DIRTY RED IS DIR-

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

her sister is superior in everyway.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

Magus is like a professor. They're not exactly a fighter.

Just look at Fate/Zero. None of the magus were extraordinarily strong.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

the one game where Aoko and Touko are playable together
Aoko is a fucking secret character
Her single move means she and Touko can't team attack.

Is it too much for a brother to just have both sisters able to work together?

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

yes? they want eachother dead.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

They worked together to save the world from a rampaging demon. I think they could at least do me a solid and have Aoko's rider kick have one extra square of space so that Touko can actually provide support.

On a side note. Ryougi too OP, please nerf.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Adlet?

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

They worked together to save the world from a rampaging demon.
Sorry about that. But my boner is an exception.

tl;dr lel

MUH ENFORCA
i dun give a fuck. wasnt even talkin about dat.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

They worked together to save the world from a rampaging demon.
I read that doujinshi, too.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

The Magi have the Enfocer as their fighting force, Bazett is one of them.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

I like her sister better.

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

Get some taste you fag

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

/b/

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

that one doujin where powerful magician with spare bodies got killed, raped, killed again until the original got addicted to dick and lived as a cock sleeve

how do they tag that on exh

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Best sister. Is Touko even trying?

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Kirei literally did nothing wrong.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

I don't know what it is about Nasu's characters that I can't stand. There are a couple ones I like, but I just can't stand nearly all of them. No other franchise really does this for me. And it isn't the edge or the chuuni, because I enjoy stuff that's a lot more edgy/chuuni or a lot less edgy/chuuni.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

Touko a cute

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

I want Touko to take me to dinner

Too bad everything Nasu related is shit except for KnK.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Kayneth was pretty strong, but Kiritsugu's fuck magic bullet's are a hard counter

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Best Type Moon sisters.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

He is similar to Kayneth. Fantastic family lineage and Crest, lots of quality circuits and able to use top tier magecraft. All of this is then stunted by typical top tier magus hubris and false confidence which leads to hin getting wrecked against unconventional enemies

John Wright
John Wright

Except she is a horrible thundered.

Old sugoi sugoi Aoko is the only good Aoko

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Fun fact, Japan's favorite nickname for him is 赤ザコ (red fodder).

Bullshit, she is fine. I'd rather be kicked by a teenage Aoko than a grown woman Aoko anyway.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Not that they have that much competition. Rin is basically Aoko but worse, and Sakura is Sakura.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

not preferring sugoi sugoi
Your taste can not be redeemed. I suggest offing yourself

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Rin is based on Azaka , dumbfuck

Luke Long
Luke Long

I like both you faggot. They are the same person

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Rin, Azaka and Akiha are all based on Aoko. Nasu's words, not mine.

David Cooper
David Cooper

Bullshit since Knk was Nasu's first works as a Web novel and it predates Mahoyo

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Didn't Nasu write KnK first? I thought Kara no Kyokai's characters were the prototypes for everyone that followed

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Mahoyo (the unpublished novel, which the VN is a remake of) was written in the mid-90's and predates KnK by a couple of years. One of the reasons Touko got a large role in KnK was because Nasu wanted to make up for portraying her as the villain in Mahoyo.

David Thomas
David Thomas

/a/ still doesn't know that Mahoyo was Nasu's first work

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

I dunno. Araya claimed that the briefcase monster might be able to defeat even him, and in in that particular scenario,

The briefcase can literally eat the entire building that's why he said that.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Also, here's an excerpt from a comment by Nasu in the Mahoyo limited edition artbook:

Nasu Kinoko's oldest fictional heroine. The archetype of Azaka, Akiha and Rin, who came later.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

性欲を持て余す
Aoko is Snake confirmed

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

I didn't even know that this was a MGS thing until you made me look it up just now.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

iirc it's done by fatalpulse

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Mahoyo Aoko has a cute side to her that you don't really get with her Tsuki/MB version, though.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Aoko will never smother you with her aokos

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page