What the fuck Japan, is Valentine's day some sort of fucking extortion? I can...

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

What the fuck Japan, is Valentine's day some sort of fucking extortion? I can just imagine a bunch of gyarus flooding some nerd boy with handmade chocolates giving them arbitrary values much higher than the monetary ones and then threatening him saying they're expecting gifts three times in value on white day.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

As opposed to Valentine's Day anywhere else?

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

White day isn't a thing in western countries, so yes, opposed to anywhere else.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

White day isn't a thing in western countries

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

I've never once in my life seen anything about white day in the states and all results online talk about it as specifically an eastern holiday.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

what is this "white day" you speak of?

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

I wish we had white day here, then maybe my dense ass could have woken up to reality.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

Never heard of White Day until I started watching anime.

John Watson
John Watson

Hope you didn't learn english from here nip-nog

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

I'm pretty sure it's like the 3 months salary rule for engagement rules
No one follows it but girls pretend that guys do so it seems like people are spending a lot on them

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

What kind of shithole did you grow up and go to school in that you didn't have white day?

Probably a southern redneck niggerhole.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

I guess thats how women play it over there. Over here men put in money, out comes sex.

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

I live in Michigan.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

I can just imagine a bunch of gyarus flooding some nerd boy with handmade chocolates

You have a pretty imaginative imagination.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

tfw no chocolates from anybody at Valentine's day
Only the teacher gives me one
This continues the entire school year
Fuck this entire Jew planned holiday. Who the hell wants to spend any money on something so minuscule anyways?

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

Mich fag also, confirming white day doesn't exist here. Probably so we don't trigger the 95% of the state who are brown.

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

Every day is a white day in Europe.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

more like every day is muslim day

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

It's not a thing in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, America... in what western country even is it a thing?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Went to middle/highschool in washington, ohio, and kansas; never heard of white day.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

This is White Day in western

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Argentina

David Gray
David Gray

Anywhere else valentines day is a mutual thing. You give sweets to fucking everyone regardless of gender.

Unless you're already in a relationship. Then you give it to your SO.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Anywhere else valentines day is a mutual thing. You give sweets to fucking everyone regardless of gender.
That's not white day then is it you fucking retard. You can't extort someone with future promises if you're giving gifts to each other on the same day read the OP for fuck's sake.

Fair enough

pfft you wish that existed. so do i

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

That's not white day then is it you fucking retard.
I never said it was you fucking stupid shit.
You can't extort anyone with white day either. You're not required to do anything you dumb motherfucker.

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Somehow I doubt this rule is taken all that seriously. If it were, the anime stereotype would be guys going out of their way to avoid receiving much chocolate.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

I never said it was you fucking stupid shit
Don't reply to my post if you're not responding to it then...

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

I was explaining why white day wasn't a thing in western countries. Again, because V-Day in western countries is just giving shit to anyone unless you're already together.

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

I'd never heard about it till I started watching chinese cartoons, and I've yet to hear about it anywhere else

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

I'm sure this was funnier in your head.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page