Why don't Japs just migrate over to America and then form a anime startup...

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Why don't Japs just migrate over to America and then form a anime startup company? Better pay/funding/workhours would completely crush the shitty animation America has developed.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqV63qRFoUs
http://work.chron.com/much-money-can-make-animation-9425.html
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/04/28/average-annual-income-of-a-japanese-animator-is-about-9200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfI69DC_jaw
https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/seattle/tokyo?currency=USD
https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/san-francisco/tokyo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSV8WMc_Yq0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World
http://exhentai.org/g/937896/2467435dda/
http://exhentai.org/s/690e03c793/937896-8
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrance,_California
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardena,_California
Thomas James
Thomas James

Source on pic

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

different social appeal, we weeaboos are a small majority, even smaller than the comic book scene.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Pic very related to your question

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

What are you talking aboot?

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

Animation industry is filled with nerds with zero corporate ambition. That's why they're doing horribly in terms of business even at home ground.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

I'm not sure what you're getting at with that second sentence.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Because America would flip their shit with stuff like this

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Why not some ex-anime industry people move to America? It would be a perfect opportunity to start an anime industry in America.

This is what the Japs have done in France, where they now have a French anime industry(small but getting there).

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Thats aimed at anime otaku in Japan.

Why not the techniques and art direction but with different target demographics?

It doesn't have to be about lolis. It could be about shooting illegal immigrants or killing brownies.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

I'm sure some of the more "professional" studios like KyoAni will eventually venture into foreign markets, probably China and stuff before US, to further their brand. But most studios are too busy surviving to think that far.

David Campbell
David Campbell

High investment
High risk
Low profit

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Shows targeted at kids in Japan aren't that different.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

I don't see any reason to hate American animation so much. I hope you don't think that anime is something special? Read last interview with Sadamoto

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Japanese see less work hours as a bad thing and your average Japanese person is terrified by the thought of having to use English. It'll never happen.
Not to mention it's just cheaper to outsource the animation to Korea, which is what most studios do.

Also
America
better pay
kek

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

kek
That's true. Because animator in America is not MC tier job

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

It will be different in US though. That kind of show would be labeled sexest/mysognist/satanist/etc

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Japanese animators are making an average of 10k-20k a year.

Thats at poverty range in US. US animators make anywhere from 50k-500k a year.

Plus this is not about the average but rather about the industry professionals.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Don't have the article but a company is doing just that.

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

There are no US animators left, unless you mean 3D animators in which case you're right.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

There are no US animators left
3D animators
Are you drunk? You think if movies are in 3D that means you don't need any 2d animation?

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Where would you need traditional 2D animation in a 3D movie like Zootopia or Angry Birds for example? Storyboarding in 2D is not animation in case you were going to say that.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Targeting Western demographic
We already have Trigger, user.

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Because animation is only a small part of everyone's adult life, and most adults aren't supposed to watch animation

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

I want to fug Kuro.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqV63qRFoUs

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

They get crippled by sjw, soccer moms, and other groups, and end up producing the same shit that airs now in national networks. I doubt there's no one here with good ideas/willing to make better cartoons, is just that once they get filtered only the bland shit thats easiest to sell to large audiences without offending anyone is left.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

http://work.chron.com/much-money-can-make-animation-9425.html
Average US animators make 32k to 70k a year average.

Top 10% animators would make 100k+.

Those are easily much higher than Japanese average

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/04/28/average-annual-income-of-a-japanese-animator-is-about-9200
Average Japanese animators make 9200 USD per year. Thats below poverty (12k a year for single person). On top of that, they work upto 11 hours a day.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

SJWs
Feminists
retarded murrican ways
needing to pander to the god awful western anime fanbase or your shit won't sell
How about no?

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Where did they use that in the movie? Nowhere? I see, so you were wrong.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

You believe otakus are a superior japanese anime fanbase?

kek japanophile is too strong here

Have some perspective. Anime fans are shit wherever they congregate. Fans usually are, they're fanatics for a reason. What matters more is the pay and the living conditions.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

-harder to find good artists for a decent pay
-higher costs in general
-harder to find a company willing to fund
-workhours limitations lengthing the time for it to be done
-cultural barrier, cant show nippslip in a series made for a christion county for example
-not the same demand for it if you compare to the east

summery
it costs more, in a country with less intrest in it

William Cook
William Cook

America prefer capeshit

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

You believe otakus are a superior japanese anime fanbase
Never said that. Western fanbase in general are cancer that will kill anything they came into contact with.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

They have 2D animators in credits.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

There's not as much market in america for lingering close-ups of 12 year old's underwear

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Show me the 2D animation Zootopia used.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Honestly Anime's problem is the fact the bubble economy was a shit idea and now their money is worth more as toilet paper than currency.
Not to mention the low birth rates lead to less of an audience to appeal to.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

so it can flop like Nichijou and put them in an even deeper hole?

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Show me Zootopia BD

James Campbell
James Campbell

Japanese fanbase creates doujin
Name one thing the Western fanbase contributes.

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Cancer

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Cartoon network exist. Animation as a channel exist.

It exists in every country where theres TV. Children exist and associate animated face more easily than real faces.

There's always a market. There might not be a market for otaku pandering slice of life, there might not be a market for harem genre, but there will be a market none the less.

John Clark
John Clark

Anime cons and meetups.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Sup Forums.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

UN knocking on Japan's front door.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

SoL is popular in every medium of every country.

People only go to those for the orgies with desperate, lonely nerds.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

they take the time to acquire and translate anime and manga and give it out for free so that fags like you dont have to spend your parents hard earned money on them or moonrune lessons. you wouldnt be here if it wasnt for the western fanbase but leave anyway

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Actually, the comic book fandom is smaller and is declining. The closest anyone under 20 nowadays is gets to comic books are cartoons, video games, and movies based on them.

Manga is big with kids and it's still expanding in popularity. It also has a huge female fanbase which comics don't.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Cartoons aren't taken seriously in the west. Ask any soccermom or male 40 or older and they'll tell you cartoons are for kids.

And anything that isn't explicitly for kids is super edgy capeshit for angsty teens.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

translate anime
/v/ pls. Fansab is dead for years

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

There's no market for it in America. Similar animated programs do poorly. Look at things like The Venture Bros or Legend of Korra.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

south park is for kids
Right.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Or Simpsons clones.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Americans don't need to draw themselves with bright hair colours for the sake of TV because you an already differentiate the live actors.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Comic-fag here. I can confirm that we're eating shit. The only thing keeping some companies alive are video games and movie royalties.
On the plus side, Eurofag comics are pretty decent.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Adult cartoons are not so popular. And people still call them "retarded cartoons". Even underground "adult animation" is "cartoons for kids" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfI69DC_jaw

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

we still have weekly threads about translated anime we wouldnt get for months back in the west. you dont need to be angry that youre wrong

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

Korra was straight garbage though. By the end it was only shippers and fetishfags.

Comic-fag here. I can confirm that we're eating shit.
And some have done so proudly for decades.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

I love SP as much as anyone but come on. No one takes that show seriously.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

The original avatar cartoon ran for 3 years straight. The second season Legnd of Korra ran for 2 years straight. Roughly about 60 episodes and 50 episodes.

Thats pretty decent.

Venture Bros ran for 6 seasons. 71 episodes.

Even so, 12 episode format could very well be imported to American animation industry to cycle through fresh ideas.

Cartoon network airs 24/7. There's disney toon. Nicolodean channel. etc

There is a market. I don't get why people are saying there is no animation market in America. There isn't a market for harem genre. There isn't a market for japanese shinto buddhist cultural anime. But there certainly is infinite amount of room for market in US/world.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Read something besides Marvel.

I recomend Hellboy or anything from Mike Mignola.

Julian Young
Julian Young

Anime production like you see in Japan wouldn't be sustainable in USA if they had to pay their animators American wages.

David Reyes
David Reyes

I can't keep reading Hellboy when I already have most of the Hellboy and BPRD trades.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Stop. All comics are shit. I get that you want to do the whole DC/Marvel thing and tell him indie is good but no.
Just stop.

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

So edgy.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

They pay shit ton of money for shit like Adventure Time. If the Japanese migrants got paid even half that, they would be better off.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

I am the Razor's Edge
Sharpened to an attometer

Christian Young
Christian Young

Then they would have to live in your shithole of a country.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Not the other guy, but cartoons suck shit, even for the indie scenes. Its garbage. Literal trash garbage.

Face it. You don't need an edge master to tell you that when its apparent.

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Immigration laws.

"You want to come to America to make animation, for what, Dizney?"

"No, for ourselves!"

"Fuck that"

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

Why the fuck would you willingly move to the US to make a startup? Why the fuck would you willingly want to live in the US if you're not rich?

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

US actually permits immigration if its due to work reason. Work visa is what its called.

If they wish to be a US citizen, then all they need to do is stay there for a while and do the test.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Everyone is the US is rich compared to other countries.

Being poor in America means you at least have a large TV, AC, food, clothes on your back etc.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

Even if you're poor in the US, you're still much better off than 90% of the world.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

are you fucking serious? they don't do 2d animation anymore.

James Johnson
James Johnson

trading your freedom for a large TV and AC
No thanks.

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Keep trying, countries with higher salaries often mean higher cost of living.

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Because they can't make something like pic related in the west.

Heck they won't be able to make it come 2020 or post-Hollywoodization of their shit.

Fuck white people.

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

Why is this a gif

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Who is paying them and where are they getting the pay from?
It's not like they can just make a studio in the US, make some anime, and suddenly earn big bucks.

Noah Edwards
Noah Edwards

You also lack things like health care, good internet depending on the location or you privacy.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Some people prefer putting images as gif because of quality reasons.

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

What are you talking about

Yes and thank god I do not live in a mud hut or some swamp trash or russia

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

anime start up company
get a jap manga artist to work and make it big in the US first and then ask for something as complicated as animation production

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Because they wouldn't be able to sexualize lolis (or most underage characters) if they did that.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

be 92.98% less likely to be in prison
be 92.11% less likely to be murdered
Heh.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

murrica
land of the """""""free""""""""""
Pick one.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

come 2020
You actually believe that Japan will censor and cut down on their culture in order to appeal to close minded retarded white people? Really? Fucking hell, the other day people were talking about the possibility of Love Live being in the opening ceremony.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/seattle/tokyo?currency=USD

Seattle vs Tokyo

Seattle is cheaper to live in. Cost of Living is higher in Tokyo.

cheaper housing/clothing/travel/entertainment
same food cost
tiny bit expensive personal care

If you include the salary count, then Seattle become MUCH MUCH cheaper to live than Tokyo for an animator.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Only counts if you're black or white. If you're asian/japanese, chances of you being in jail is so much lower. This applies to nearly all facets of crime.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Popular idol shit being in the opening would just be more COOL JAPAN and not them trying to shutter stores that sell loli shit and eromanga.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Japan isn't Tokyo, and if you want to be as objective as possible you should compare it to San Fransisco since it's were most creative and tech industries, including startups are.

https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/san-francisco/tokyo

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Yeah, okay. Come back when actually, anything, or ANY indications of your crack theories coming to fruition have happened.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Probably because among other reasons, Japanese people enjoy being able to not give a shit.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

them trying to shutter stores that sell loli shit and eromanga
Holy crap, you actually believe this shit?

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

San Francisco and the Bay area price escalation is due to Silicon Valley.

Tokyo has one of the biggest animation industry. Seattle/Westcoast is one of the best place for Japs to move to. Its got good temperature/people/culture/etc and roughly 13% are Asians. San Francisco has nearly 20% as Asians too, but due to its high price, its not worth it unless Hollywood.

Seattle/Portland/Vancouver would do really well for animators.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

Transparency and low file-size.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Make anything that isn't Blue's Clues, Spongebob, or Family Guy, and no station will braodcast their shit, and any normalfag who sees it will chimp out.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

orgies with desperate, lonely nerds.
This made me laugh harder than it should have.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

You're right. TRIGGER, GAINAXING and MADHOUSE should quit japon and merge with Disney to make Star Wars animu forever!

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

San Fransisco

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Use PNG then, which respects your freedoms likie /g/.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Russia is good if you live in Moscow. Especially if you have money. Even small towns are comfy if you have money

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Xiaolin showdown is better than anything japan have ever produced.

Prove me wrong.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Don't post troll please.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

How much does the great Putin pay you, tovarisch?

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Who are these lewd girls?

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

It's okay.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

I've only watched it until the br/latino betrayed everyone and liberated some bitch.
It was good until then. Kinda childish and too episodic though.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

They dont have sjw. They are default better than us.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

Say whatever you want. We're not claiming that the Japanese are imbued with some completely unique brilliance or that anime is "muh mature deep adult animation for mature adults", explain it with puritanical moral outrage culture and general censorship or whatever you want, but American shit sucks. I've read Hellboy and Y: The Last Man, two of the huge paragons of "non-superhero" alternative comics, though Hellboy is still essentially a superhero. I've read Maus. Fuck the west. Filled with talent, and that talent has been entirely wasted. At least, that's my preference. People are allowed their tastes, and I just don't understand western sensibilities. Never have. Never will.

Thomas James
Thomas James

Except that they do and their radical left tends to use bombs instead of shouting people down with muh isms

Alexander King
Alexander King

I might prefer that.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

enough to cover his food rations and electricity bill
internet is subsized in russia since you need to be online in order to do shilling

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

Japan aside, I'm surprised there is very little anime-esque animated stuff here in the States. Its only a matter of time as anime gets more popular.
We already have stuff like The Last Airbender and Xaolin Showdown.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

All those Omi fags who got BTFO at the ending when Raimundo became the new leader

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

I sure wouldn't mind seeing the return of those Western-Japanese-coproduced shows like Ulysses 31 or the Once Upon a Time... Something series.

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

Now delete your thread

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Xiaolin showdown
Anime esque
You're right with TLA but I really don't see the resemblance with xiaolin

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

I was thinking Eastern themed stuff in general, and ones that tend to have some shounen tropes

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

I don't tell people to kill themselves very often. But I genuinely hope you do.

Fuck off

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

koreans are animating amerifat cartoons - see the simpsons

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

People are confusing eastern culture theme as anime.

Just like how people confuse western culture theme as cartoon or wrpg. dark souls

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Is there porn of the girl?

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Because anyone who could form a company here would face
higher labor expenses
More paperwork
Smaller target audience
Difficulties in finding animators suited for anime.
Importing previous staff is nigh impossible.
TLDR; Huge risks with smaller margins

If you mean that group of animators migrate and start their own company...
Everything above and...
Lack of funds
Lack of people who are willing to move
Lack of reason to move

Risks for moving are huge and theres little no none potential pay off. Its lot safer just to stay in Japan so nobody is willing to move. Western audience is also smaller and already dominated by few big names. It could be impossible to find marketing or screentime with reasonable costs.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

The SZS threads finished translating SZS a few months ago and are currently working on Kumeda's new manga.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

You are better off just collaborating with Netflix than try an actual studio here.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Start ups don't operate like traditional companies. They operate on budget and efficiency and hope for funding from buyout/contract/investment/etc.

There are many government grant programs to help with that too.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Those things dont magically happen overnight and might not happen at all.

Also that doesnt even solve the other problems

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Another comic-fag reporting in. I think it's because we don't have enough indie comics getting popular. It's basically only Marvel>>>>>>>DC and then everything else and even Marvel comics are going down the drain popularity-wise. I mean, I can only do so many Spiderman series per year without getting bored so I kind of understand. Plus that shit gets expensive.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

You can't honestly be this new.jpg

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

mud hut or some swamp trash

Actually, we have that in America. It's called Florida.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Shoulda posted Samurai Jack, then maybe your bait would've actually hooked more people.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

This thread isn't about instant company creations. If the issue is "if it doesn't happen instantly, then it should never happen", then nothing would ever get done. Anime has been introduced to the west for decades. The question is, why hasn't there been a startup or any sort of fostering of talents?

Crunchyroll or Netflix could do outreach program and help with work visa issues and cultural familiarity programs This could jump start this wagon. Expatriots from Japan could create an anime startup. An anime industry could be started in America if there were even a single person pushing this sort of thing.

These sort of jumpstart isn't new at all. All other fields do it, be it doctors, professors at universities, computer programmers, actors, etc

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

Learning English and dealing with a completely different culture is the biggest hurdle.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

The question is, why hasn't there been a startup or any sort of fostering of talents?
You could read my reasons first de geso

These sort of jumpstart isn't new at all. All other fields do it, be it doctors, professors at universities, computer programmers, actors, etc

Fields which have guaranteed customers and still fail their startups regularly

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Because then loli would die, OP. You do realize that it's illegal in most of America, right?

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Heh, that's actually kind of a good point.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

You think there are no Japanese language translators in US willing to work with Japanese animators?

Startups regularly fail thats a normal thing and a very good thing. If you don't allow failures, then you wont get anywhere. Silicon Valley startup industry is literally filled with people that have failed so many, yet they still get fundings.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Startups regularly fail thats a normal thing
Which is why no one is doing "import anime to US by importing a studio"

Its useless as we can just make anime in japan and then send it to US. Its cheaper,faster and has less strings attached

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

Because then loli would die, OP.

Good.

Cakes are much better.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

anime start up in US
hire japanese animators
hire translators
sell rights to cartoon network/abc/disney/etc
make 100x more money than doing the same in Japan
Market waiting to be tapped. Literally a gold mine.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Cakes are much better

HEY EVERYONE SPOTTED THE CHUBBY CHASTER, LET'S LAUGH AT HIM

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

moving anime to SJW fat land

sure would work

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

i would glady sacrifice loli for a greater good

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Shut up faggot.
Nobody wants America moral standards to settle in anime.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

anime start up in US
sure
hire japanese animators
From where? If you want them from japan then you need visas and shit. Extra paperwork which may or may not let them in the country. Also interviewing them will be a pain in the arse.

Of course if anyone decent enough actually wants to ditch japan and work for you

hire translators
Extra costs and translating slows down the work which will cost even more. Depending on the staff you might need more then one

Nuff said
sell rights to cartoon network/abc/disney/etc
If they want to buy anime from which might not be the case. Also profits might or might not be big enough

Also this can be done in japan too
make 100x more money than doing the same in Japan
Not really... care to provide calculations?

Market waiting to be tapped. Literally a gold mine.
Noooo

Levi Long
Levi Long

Average Japanese animators make 9200 USD per year

How do you even live in Japan like that? Doesn't the basic necessities (food, rent, etc.) already exceed 9200 USD?

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

American TV standards and FCC wouldn't put up with them.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Please guys, there's so much we can accomplish if we stop fighting and work together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSV8WMc_Yq0

Unless you're one of those new retards confusing pure Christmas Cake with MILFs

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

It's easier and even less costly to just do anime in Japan and then sell it to cartoon network/abc/disney.
The reason it hasn't happened is because they are not interested in most anime.

Nips pander to themselves, not to America.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

Being closet pedos

Only manlets like loli's

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Rude. I-I'm 5"10.5, technically above average. I'll admit though, my dick is only like 5 inches

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

There's some decent western fanartists around.

Robert Price
Robert Price

muh porn

inb4

doujin isn't just shitty porn! it's also shitty fan music and fanfiction comics!

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

be murrican
get shot

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

Erect or flaccid? Because if the former, that's pretty sad even on Sup Forums standards.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

For starters, they don't want to be shot.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

Well, yeah. Doujin refers to the circle/society and the suffix like shi refers to manga, LN, magazones etc.

It'd be like saying all music comes on vinyl records

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Not even. Mine is like 3' rock hard. He's got it good.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

6' here, I really love height difference.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

calling Judge Dredd shit

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

W-well, I mean, erect, it's almost 5.5 inches. Whatever, not like I use it anyway. I do feel pretty bad sometimes though because, based on what people say, it seems like every other dude on this board has some sort of 7-8 inch monster cock or something.

David Nelson
David Nelson

Pretty sure you're the American average. That's me too, don't worry size buddy.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Are you retarded? The 'animators' in America are fucking mouthbreathers, keep them as far away from anime as possible. You also just can't magically get better pay/funding/work hours and still expect to compete with Japanese studios that pay their employees in nap times and are constantly making anime all year round

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

There would be no aimed at anything in the US. Despite what you may believe, west is a lot stricter when it comes to sexual content. The only thing they don't give a fuck about are censors.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

closet
I'm not hiding anything.
I simply love loli.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

T-thanks, my benis buddy

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

That's because people with dicks bigger than average are more likely to brag about it online. People also lie a lot when they're able to.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Do you understand anything at all about venture capital funding or business development or marketing strategy

No? then stop asking bad questions

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Its called living with parents or living in some tube shit.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Money talks.

If you offer someone 20k a year job to the person who only makes 10k a year, they will gladly take the 20k job.

Anime is only sex

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

I get ~7000$ annually and I'm a doctor.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Where are they going to get the money to pay animators 20k each?

Luis Long
Luis Long

Many old Disney animators were let go and forced to draw furry porn for a living.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

What's the best size to satisfy a girl?

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

HELL NO. it's going to be infected by sjws.

William Hill
William Hill

Forced to
lol

Not really length. It's the width. There are other factors involved too.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

This
Is that nipslip?

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

I would like a view from the back

James Martin
James Martin

I once went to a university event with a professor who allegedly specialized in Japanese culture giving a talk about anime. In this presentation Samurai Jack was provided as an example of anime. Let's just say that more people than you would guess know nothing, even alleged experts.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Its not illegal anywhere in the US

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

The third world is cheap.
Japan is pretty pricy to live in.

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Probably off-topic, but how much did golden age animators make? Ward Kimball and one of Disney's other Nine Old Men had freaking railroads in their backyard. Kimball's was about the size of the Disneyland Railroad itself.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

They did it already on comics so there's a huge possibility that it will happen.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

The third world
You even don't know what that means.

James Wilson
James Wilson

I fucking love it.

A lot better than this current season fo sure

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Having a tiny dick

Yeah loli suits you more.

You little kids wouldn't be able to handle cakes.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Please

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

If you're only making 7 grand as a doctor, you're living in the third world

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Better pay/funding/workhours
Who would pay them? If they take better pay and work hours like domestic animation studios then people would just outsource to Korea and Japan like usual and they'd lose out on work.

If they were to produce their own content and sell it as is, then they run into the problem of animation literally being worth less in America. What with consumers and networks alike paying less animation.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

depends on how much expenses are in that particular country.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

third world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

James Perry
James Perry

Because they'd likely still be creating for the Japanese market. Their shit pay already comes from Japanese customers, moving to somewhere else just means getting shit pay in a different country.

What they need to do is look at better distribution methods and selling directly to the international market rather than selling the rights to 3rd parties.

If I were a Japanese mangaka I'd look at self publishing online and perhaps directly hiring some translators to reach out to foreign markets. I'd be particularly interested in digital retail and distribution, probably looking towards amazon, apple and even steam for foreign distribution.

If I were a publisher I'd be looking at the above methods for both manga and anime distribution with in house scanlators and subbers.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Most animator's do it as a side job, like indie comic dudes in US.

David Baker
David Baker

I'm 7 inches and I still feel small. Never using it, so it doesn't make a difference.

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Better pay/funding/workhours would completely crush the shitty animation America has developed.
That's not how this works. There's no fucking law stopping them from paying their workers more in Japan, it's just not viable with the output/size of the industry. Moving to America wouldn't magically give them more money.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

AMERICA
Simulated child pornography was made illegal with the Child Pornography Prevention Act of 1996 (CPPA)
Trump
Jews
SJW

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

It's not bait if it's true.

John Turner
John Turner

no long striped socks
Like 50% more clothes
Anime confirmed for cancer

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

This nigga can't recognize an artist who draws magnificent floor

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

muh dick
Childish.
Cakes are just desperate old hags that simply don't want to die alone. Their sexy bodies are good for a rough pump and dump. If you think you're that much better off for liking old women then I won't stop you. Just don't fall for their tricks and fall in love with one, I'll just laugh at you then.

Lolis are fundamentally different, their true love is overflowing and that's what matters.

Ian James
Ian James

Imagine how it would be if it was made in america.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

7.5 and in the exact same boat friend.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

the best way is to know what she likes

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

On a related topic, why don't studios hire translators to translate their work and distribute it themselves instead of relying on middle-men companies like Funimation and Crunchyroll?

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Because they don't care, simple as that

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

Because they don't give a shit about non-nips

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Then why do they give the rights to non-Japanese companies in the first place?

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

And then japanese animation would become 3d animation like tom and jerry nad oggy and the cockroaches baka

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Because an effortless fist full of cash is an effortless fist full of cash.

You might not recycle, but if someone offered you $50 to dig through your trash in order to recycle would you not take the money?

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Because foreigners contact them, otherwise they wouldn't care

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

This.
There would be not more violent and sexual shows because that's offensive and hurts kids.
Though they would be forced to put lgbt relationships in every show, because that's progressive.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

This user gets it.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

SJW
Someone please purge these degenerates.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

Stop educating the little kids.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Fuck, I am 14cm

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

tfw bellow average

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

isn't that a bit disingenuous? they are adding the equivalent of interns into the average, which get paid very little naturally. I'd rather see an average of animators who have been in the business at least 5 years.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Erect or not?

Jason White
Jason White

What are you talking about?

Americans don't give a single shit about violence, though I do agree, once you show a single nipple everyone gets their panties up in a bunch.

Andrew King
Andrew King

erect, no one measures limp dicks

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Like this?
Please excuse my mediabang paint pro skils

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Loli's are just little annoying shits that only care about their onee chans.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

congratulations
you got a job at saaban/4kids!

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

where is my tsugumomo 89????

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Yes middle aged women watch the CG shit with no shame.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Because then you'd be moving to America.

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Correction
be nigger
get shot

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

So everyone in America gets shot?

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

No, every one from UK/Sweeden/Germany gets shot

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Why? Did they leave USA?

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

This makes no sense lad.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

lolis aside.
Can American companies even show sexy adult video game and anime girls anymore? We've been pretty good in the past but now with the gender politics pandering it seems like we can't even have that anymore.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

shitposting with a pic of illya and kuro
just kill yourself dude.

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

too much SWJ & feminazi shit there

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Not a day goes by that I don't see those two on the front page. I'm getting sick of seeing them and the constant buzz about lolicon around here.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Actually some of the "middle-men" are getting involved in production directly. Netflix was part of the production committee for Knights of Sidonia, for example (i.e. they partly bankrolled the project).

There is an increasing awareness that there is some demand in foreign markets, but if you're a Japanese company there's no need to develop your own in-house translation and localization department - instead, go the other way and integrate the middlemen into sharing the risks of production. It's still not super common but it is a growing trend.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

No, they are all niggers

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

comics in Japan
relatively creatively unhampered
pornographic images must be censored
comics in america
pornographic images don't require censorship
creativity is heavily stifled by social taboos

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

I would love more shows like steven universe and adventure time.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Niggers that left USA are all niggers? Okay...

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Yes, there's a constant "buzz" about lolis. What's up with that?
This strange new fad on Sup Forums

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

243 posts
no mention of the fact that this is basically what Funimation is

Come on guys.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Creativity in the states is stifled and stagnant from a lot of issues. Social taboos is not one of them.

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

you are full of shit
i didn't have any of those things until i paid for them myself and I'm 22

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

I mean about how it's terrible and Japan needs to be banned for making it. Of course Sup Forums has always been into lolis.
And it's not just here, fucking everywhere on the internet where there's discussion about anime people are crying about lolicon as if hardcore doujins were 99% of every anime and manga ever.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Thank you for proving my point.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

I'm a spic
and i got BTFO
most people latch onto the mc, not the person who shares your ethnicity;
I'm saying I didn't have those things until I got money from working

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

constant buzz about lolicon
That costant buzz is one fucking guy.
I don't hate lolis, but I don't want people to shitpost with my waifu

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

That's because we're more concerned being able to sit on our asses in front of the tube and ignore our problems. Most of those people will be up to their balls in debt too because they used a credit card to get all that shit.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

So you be sayin?
*Smacks lips*
we was sandy hook and shiiiiet?

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

It depends on how fast you draw, slow asses get payed less.

Go to an apartment ($300-500 a month) or stay with your family
The rest of the money you use for food and other expenses.
It's not hard.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Hey dont go hating on the circles that make 2chu music. Some are amazing.

Luke James
Luke James

I was visibly upset until I realized that this was our future

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Best boy was the cowboy

Noah King
Noah King

$300-500 a month
500 if you live in an area with low cost of living.
Most places you're going to be paying 7-900 a month for a tiny little apartment.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Go to an apartment ($300-500 a month)
This depends on where you live in America.
I pay $990 for a 1bedroom in NYC
My brother pays $600 for a small-ish house in South Carolina

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

but SJW and feminazi already crying about loli, incest and other perversions...

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

65.48% less likely to die in infancy? Good thing I was already born.

John Bailey
John Bailey

Japan ranks #34 on the World Bank's ease of doing business ranking
South Korea ranks #4

When's Japan going to get its act together?

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Above average , i guess thats good enough. Im a grower though

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

doesn't realize Japan hates Funimation

Aniplex has TAKEN like 10 franchises from Funi
like FMA and Baccano
they don't have respect for them MAYBE Netflix or Amazon Prime

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

lol what planet are you from. the west loves gory shit much more than japan does.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Why not live with parents?

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Not San Fransiscon

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Yeah, I don't know why Sup Forums is saying that the west hates violence and sex when people love gore and cable channels love throwing tits everywhere. It's why 90's anime OVAs was loved so much in the west because they were full of that shit while japan hated it.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Because sometimes you want to be able to get drunk as fuck and smoke yourself stupid without getting a lecture from your parents at the age of 30.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

you want to be able to get drunk as fuck and smoke yourself stupid
Why would you do that in the first place?
And why would your parents lecture you if you have a job?
I'm 27, and live with my parents, The only thing the keep nagging me about is to marry.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

cable channels love throwing tits everywhere
Violence isn't a problem anymore but sex immediately becomes the devil when it's cartoon or video game characters. Are you seriously going to pretend we don't have feminist retards squawking anytime a video game girl strikes a sexy pose?
And don't forget, it wasn't too long ago that video games were satanic for showing too much violence and games like GTA were corrupting the youth. Do I need to remind you about the GG episode of CSI?

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

I only would agree with you if they maintain the same face structure we have nowadays.
(Like the one in this pic.)

I do not want woman having 30 years old male face as standard like Marvel DC.

I'm saying this because I don't know what you wanted to say with "cake". (Google gave me "nice ass" as meaning. Also "cake is a lie".)

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Yeah, I don't know why Sup Forums is saying that the west hates violence and sex when people love gore and cable channels love throwing tits everywhere.
It's not that they hate it all together, otherwise GoT wouldn't be popular. It's the fact that it's a cartoon and cartoons are for children unless they're aired on adult swim or Fox, in which case they have to be raunchy comedies.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

Raimundo really deserved to be the leader.

If i recall he really put in the most work in the final fight and i remember omi was acting like some bitch too.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

Depends
http://exhentai.org/g/937896/2467435dda/

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
Styles come and go but anime girls have always been much cuter than western stuff.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Western culture dictates that you're only seen as an adult when you live on your own and pay bills, taxes etc.

Different countries have different standards of beauty. Not everyone likes the style of neotenous girls prevalent in anime.

John Wright
John Wright

http://exhentai.org/s/690e03c793/937896-8
30+ armpits
Funny thing, this will be a feast for SJW as well.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

Yeah, I don't know why Sup Forums is saying that the west hates violence and sex when people love gore and cable channels love throwing tits everywhere.
And how many of those shows are cartoons?

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Western culture dictates that you're only seen as an adult when you live on your own and pay bills, taxes etc.
That's stupid.
It's better to help your family in paying the bills.
So you freeload for 18 years, then leave them with debts you were the reason the got into it?

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

not knowing what Christmas Cake means
You must lurk two years before posting.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

teehee the man is the damsel in distress what a stronk gurl
Yet women still want men who will dominate them.
This is the duality of the west.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Then don't be lasy on writing.
Cake alone has tons of meanings.
Also I didn't expected english people using japanese slang.

People like this guy and holywood movies make me believe we are socially going more and more to gerontophilia.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Cake alone has tons of meanings.
But only one around here.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

I take it you have no idea who She-Hulk is and didn't even read the panels.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

She Hulk is musclefag femdom fetish fuel.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Not everyone likes the style of neotenous girls prevalent in anime.
Most western people don't. We are (generally) white westerners who do and are sick of/don't understand your way of seeing things, which is why we got into anime in the first place. Fuck off.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

What's with the false dichotomy when all I did was post a fact that different people from different places like different things?

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

Don't worry she's still making .70 cents to the dollar as her bigger greener male counterpart.

The patriarchy will not be subdued in such a way

John Edwards
John Edwards

What he is saying is a majority of the way animation and drawing in western comic and cartoons is slowly degrading he seems to be just fixated on facial features

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

I hate that art style so much. Little more than the unrefined scribbles in some hipsters high school notebook.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Same here. Can't people notice most of these cartoons are just copypasted from each other by some fat fuck with a third rate animation software?

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

I don't know where you're from in America, but when you're poor you can't afford AC or a large TV unless you're either doing something illegal or exploiting government aid somehow. You get the bare necessities from the government and that's it. The main issue with being poor in America is that mostly everyone else around you isn't poor and everything is tailored for the middle-class and above save for ghettos and prison.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

everything is tailored for the middle-class and above
There is no middle class America anymore.

John Wilson
John Wilson

My point is that he's confusing the working class with the legit poor and/or those that depend on government aid to survive.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Protip : You need a company (like Disney) to sponsor you for that work visa. You cant just say you want to go over there and start your own company (at least not without some SERIOUS credentials, like you are a CEO or something and want to open a branch there).

If you could just open a business to get a work visa in America, there would be thousands applying to open small shops and shit.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

What about Torrance or the rest of South Los Angeles? Gardena and Torrance have gigantic Japanese populations and influence. Many in the political elite are Japanese and there are tons of companies in the area that are Japanese, the most important being Toyota and Honda, even Konami had offices there. Also helps to be next to Hollywood.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrance,_California
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardena,_California
Also im an idiot when it comes to business so let me ask this question? Would they have to pay their animators the same as Americans? One of the reasons why American get payed more and why work is usually outsourced is because of the Animator's Union which demanded every gets payed higher driving all the jobs away. Would nips have to become members of the union?It was all over the place bro. Some made more than others but there wasn't a standard. Walt Disney tends to get painted as the villain of the golden age of Murrican animation. In reality his studio payed people more while they also employed more. Warner Bros. (the studio behind the Looney Tunes) was apparently the worst. In some ways it was kind of the original anime studio, as it payed its animators by how much frames they produced. It was also abnormally cheap, its one the reasons why the signature Warner Bros. smear effect exists.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

It worked for Adventure Time, specially during the earlier season when it had a much more down to earth child-like tone. But when a bunch of other cartoons use it it gets annoying and it looks lazy. A think if Nip studio set up shop over here, there would be so few Americans working there, as there are few good draftsmen in the American industry.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Indeed, one of the few ways to easily and legally get into America is to have a boatload of Cash and promise to bring it into the country.

Just random Joe?

Nope!

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

This is data from a more recent survey.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

internet is subsized in russia since you need to be online in order to do shilling
kek

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page