So who's going to All Might's Funeral Next week?

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

identity outed
taking a stand for his beliefs
transformed despite using the last of his power
has a successor
to many death flags, he's done.

i hope he takes the big bad with him, leaving it to the next generation.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

He turned pure despair into hope in one moment
He might be dead but man is dying a true hero

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

So help me god if he doesn't take All for One with him I will excrete boiling venom from my anus and shit balls of heat seeking sewage into Horikoshis flaming dick hole.

Aaron White
Aaron White

the mass media will weaponize All Might's death as a reason why heroics are a dangerous occupation
parents take their kids out of UA

This won't happen, right?

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

Implying seeing All mighty die heroicly won't spawn a new age of heros

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

new age of villains

Crime was significantly reduced when All Might was around. Now that he's gone, everyone can come out to play.

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

In a world full of people who are literally born with super powers? What kind of dumb logic is that?

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

S-shut up, he is gonna be All Might ;_;

Adrian Martinez
Adrian Martinez

Jesus, this chapter was intense. I can't remember the last manga that hit me as hard as this.

Poor fucking All Might.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

implying our lord and savior All For One will lose

Asher King
Asher King

The world

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

all might dying
hisoka dying

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Kacchan you tsundere little shit

Owen Green
Owen Green

This just makes it clear that All Might's dying wish to Deku would be to save his Master's Grandchild or something.

So it's more or less cemented that Deku's way of handling Mr. Facepalm would be a massive fucking FRIENDSHIP SMASH.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

I'm betting my ass he'll lose with this last one push, he'll lose his powers forever, and now that his identity is outted, he can be a teacher at UA again without worrying. This also could mean that Midoriya is most likely to be able to shine more from now on.

I don't think he's gonna die.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

/a/thread/142011912#p142016766
This is a death-match between two terminally ill old men.

wonder where I've seen that before...

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

I don't know. Maybe more like trying to be friends with Facepalm costs Bakugo his life, and Deku learns another hard lesson.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

quirk kino

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

Let's hope this gets handled better than Kishimoto did with Nardo and Sasugay.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Bakugo
Dying

We're having that fated battle between men at the end

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

I completely agree, and I'm barely able to read these threads because of it.

all might is gunna die
no afo is gonna die
muh villain iida
muh villain bakugo

Jesus christ, it is fucking cringe worthy how edgy they want the story to become.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

All Might is also responsible for putting AfO in a life support suit. Now all we need is a Sheev somewhere down the road

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Deku moves with Full Cowl to the fight, to help All Might
Pic related happens, with Deku holding AFO back
DO IT!

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

The only way I see Bakugo heading is becoming Deku's vegeta. A rival who enjoys battling Deuki and then enoying being around Deku.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

All Might dying
Edgy
Found the shitposter

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

who cares about some faggot dying, go back to your containment thread

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

In other news the cover of Vol. 9 looks sick as fuck.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

This does look pretty neat, especially CrowBro in the back

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

ironic

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

I swear Sasuke would've been as much of a hated character if he had someone like All Might to fix his shit personality.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Ah man, that's cool. They'd mostly been pretty bland so far

John Wright
John Wright

Those are some strong words user.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Nobody in BNHA watched their bro murder their family.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Seeing how Deku forces his way into every fucking battle so far, I believe this might happen.

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Welp guess it's time to stop calling this series shit and pick it the fuck back up

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Holy shit that's fucking sick.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

What made you drop it?

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

He needs to work on his coloring for covers. They have no harmony. It would be more effective with a variation of a dark blue.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Can't really see him dying here. He has a lot to tell deku and has terms to come to with. Maybe a near fatal wound that may kill him in the hospital but dying right there to AfO and AfO dies too despite being really hyped and op? nah. Shouldn't happen.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

The shitters from Class A and B are gone, leaving only the good kids.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Yeah, it's like every volume, it's different shit.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

The shitters from Class A and B are gone, leaving only the good kids.
That's like 5 kids total, max.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Asspulls and cry baby deku.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Asspulls like what?

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

1,2,4,5,and 7 are the good ones but seeing how he draws he can do much better. If he had Sui Ishida as his clor guy it'd be GOAT volume covers

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Do you consider Star Wars edgy?

The mentor figure dying and passing on the torch is a key plot point. It works. It leaves the hero stranded and depressed, but also motivated on by their sacrifice.

All Might needs to die. If he doesn't, Deku's character will suffer for it. That's all there is to it. This is basic storytelling, plain and simple.

BUT THIS ISN'T BASIC!

Bull fucking shit. Don't get me wrong, Hero Academia is damn good, but it's good because it actually does things safe and by the books without fucking everything up like 90% of the other shonenshit that tries to pull the formula off.

Maybe All Might lives, maybe he dies. But if the story wants a strong progression, he dies here.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

110% punch vs muscle guy who by all accounts should have crushed Deku.
Then Deku being retard and running around and constantly injuring himself.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Deku
Bakugou
Todoroki?
???
?????

I don't even see 5. Only the first two are driven enough and madman enough to get past all the difficulties on their own even if they have to give up 100%-ing their job. Even Todoroki ended up as a fucking jobber when faced with Stain/Aizawa/etc despite him having some of the best stats and abilities in the class and it only gets worse as you go lower on the ladder.

I mean that's the fucking point, they are kids they should be shitters. That's what they are in school for, to get rid of their shit and learning to wipe their own asses. Everyone has baggage and a lot of growing up to do, even the ones who are self sufficient and not shitters.

David Nelson
David Nelson

He can always survive then die right after when you think he's in the clear like to Doomsday coming out of nowhere when he's being put on an ambulance forcing him to fight again.

Dylan White
Dylan White

That smash wasn't an asspull but the latter, yeah I agree that was ridiculouss

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

That smash wasn't an asspull

Why not? Everything before that point indicated that Muscles could handle his 100% smash relatively easily.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Deku being retard and running around and constantly injuring himself.
Yeah, I was disappointed that this is continuing to be a thing after the whole "scarred hand" deal. I thought we were over that plot element already. Hopefully with his arm ligaments being fucked now, we'll have seen the last of it as the de facto "I can beat the superbad guy" attack.

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

I don't get it, his color spreads are always cool but the covers are underwhelming

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

Tokoyami is badass. I hope he never becomes irrelevant.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

Deku's 100% isn't the full power of OFA as seen by what All Might is capable of, it's probably just referring to 100% of what he knows he's capable of pulling out.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

There a difference between a Deku 100% and an All Might 100%. That should be obvious.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

I feel like pacing was off and Deku was forced into everything too much post Stain.
Hoping it'll improve after current stuff.
arguable asspull against muscles
proceeds to run around and save backegou with broken body
told if he does it anymore he will likely be parallelized
decides to go on dumb scout/rescue mission instead of talking to pros
Of course it all magically worked out but Horikoshi could have come up with better way to set up this confrontation.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

I don't think so, but crime rates will probably skyrocket for a while

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

It should've blown his arm off then.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Do you consider Star Wars edgy?

Sometimes

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

All Might's 100% is about the same as Deku's.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

I accidentally dropped this series around the time the kids were fighting that ninja turtle. What chapter was that again? I wanna catch up.

The last thing I remember was that creepy hands dude messing with Deku out in public or something. It wasn't a fight though.

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

He didn't use All might's 100, he just went stronger than he had before, you know cause he's continuously getting used to OFA

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Technically, All Might is getting weaker as Deku is getting stronger. So no. They do not have the same power level.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

Can AFO even give his power to the next gen like OFA?
This was never touched upon, so I don't really see him dying here.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

yeah, I can see him surviving but being permanently crippled, ending his days as a hero

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

That latest chapter

Eh. I think I liked it much better when All for One was actually a man with ideals instead of a supervillain.

That said, I suppose it wouldn't really make sense for him to have those ideals about hating heroes in the first place since he's been alive since quirks were a rarity.

Hopefully All Might murder punches him next chapter and Shigaraki carries on with the ideals.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Means nothing, it's still HIS 100%, that already constantly injures him when he used it before. He shouldn't be able to handle a power needed to blow a guy who can cock block him like nothing, power transfer definitely doesn't work like that.

And to top it off, he managed to keep his legs intact despite the sheer force of sandwiching himself with his 100000000% versus Muscles hammering down at him. His feet were fucking sinking and cracking the earth yet his legs are somehow not mush afterwards? What the fuck?

Guys who can bench 500lb would have their spines crushed in that situation, why the hell is this punk brat all fine besides his arms?

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

He can take and transfer quirks at will, it's logical he could give that Quirk away too

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

Protagonist is in every battle

Ya don't say?

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

This. People are just taking the "he changed the weather!" shit, which was in what could essentially be called a pilot, too seriously. Deku has blown buildings up and compacted a giant robot, which is pretty much just as good or better than what All Might has done.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

we've seen Deku use 100% before, it didn't create a wasteland from the shockwave like All Might's

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Wasn't he just using full cowl at the same time?

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

wasteland
Examples?

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Because they're all either bad at focusing or working with the backgrounds. Most backgrounds in these are either a solid color or some gradient, and they never have any oomph.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

He gets hurt because his body isn't used to the quirk, not because he's not All Might's size.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

Even Todoroki ended up as a fucking jobber when faced with Stain/Aizawa/etc
Stain was wiping the floor with literally any other regular pro hero (including Iida's brother) tho, Todoroki is clearly above them.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

He was always a supervillain. The people defending him just threw around alot of what ifs and you apparently bought it.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Listen Sup Forums, Ive got something to tell you.

You can be a hero.

Chase Young
Chase Young

Is that chick just some random bystander?

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

His casually thrown punch while being restrained destroyed an entire street and a few buildings. This was during the Pro vs Students arc

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

From how it's described, One for All isn't a strength booster, but something like a power that's tapped into. The whole "percentage" thing doesn't make sense to me, but contextually, it seems to describe how well he grasps it? I don't know. Deku isn't as fit as All Might, so breaks his arms. All Might does not break his arms when go goes all out. How do you interpret that?

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

There's no way things are just going to stay the same after all this, that's for sure.

My guess is that villains are going to come all out now and society is going to go against pro heroes, but some kind of insurgency of heros inspired All Might's sacrifice is going to be formed as a way to counter that.

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

When Deku and Bakugo fight him, when they near the exit they're shocked by the fact that All Might had apparently punched from near the gate and the shockwave had destroyed everything in it's path all the way to them at the start

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

SHE IS THE WOMAN WHO CHEERED ALL MIGHT ON DURING HIS MOMENT OF DURESS

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Yeah, he could block a 100% smash once, only once. But Deku did two consecutive smashes so it just werks.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

His only goals are for him to succeed and for Tomura to probably secede him. Only a bit of what he's saying are his own ideals, and the rest is just to piss All Might off. The dude's very, very similar to Might but is just evil about what he does.
He genuinely seems like an alright guy, and hopefully he doesn't become some two-faced asswagon when he regroups with his squad.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

I knew mom was wrong!

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

People still responding to the autist

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

59 I think.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

I thought it was Ragdoll at first but her hair looks different and she seems to be wearing a tank top

also she's not intense enough for Ragdoll

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

him screaming One million wasn't him using OfA's 1000000%, it was him hyping himself up to override the pain.
as for his legs not sinking, imagine him using full cowl to reinforce him using the rest of his body if you really want to make sense of the situation

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

He punched through a wall. That is not some crazy feat. Deku did the same thing upwards through several levels of concrete.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

Deku likes to analyze things, so while All might can just tap into whatever output he can manage without thinking much about it, he needs something more substantial to grasp at. It's a metaphor, like the microwave, there's no actual way to figure out what percentage he's using than just vaguely guessing

William Young
William Young

AFO
Ideals
He genuinely seems like an alright guy

is this a meme?

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Deku broke his arm doing that. All Might didn't.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

he matched AFO's spring punches, which destroy blocks

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

go reread speedreader-kun. Unless you're THAT shitposter in which cast carry on.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

Well she's got some badass lines.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

AFO is Darth Vader
All Might is Obi-Wan
Gran Torino is Yoda
Deku is Luke
So who would the others characters be?

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

So? Deku still has more raw power.

We don't know exactly what he did. It seemingly just spread out what the quirk would have done.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Aw yes, need more /fit/ girls.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

How can you be so autistic that you go to every single BnHA thread at every time of day? Find more manga to read.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

god All For One's bubblegum head weirds me out

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

If All Might were to punch hard enough to break his arms, what would happen? All Might doesn't seem to go to what Deku interprets as 100%.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Bakugou is Analkin
Shiggy is Kylo Ren

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Is this supposed to be a collage of your posts or people replying to you?

Parker White
Parker White

All for One has been hunting down, psychologically destroying, and murdering the users of One for All for EIGHT GENERATIONS

this man is truly dedicated to being a monster

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

Yes but I'm not talking about his legs breaking under the strength of full cowl, but having to brace the impact of his 10000000% + Muscles.

Do you know how force works? His punch's force is directly braced by his own legs the moment he makes contact with Muscles because it wasn't an INSTANT blowout but rather a DBZ beam duel where they just raged on for a few seconds. That's no different than fucking doing squats and he's squatting the equivalent of maybe a few oil tankers.

Now if he just instantly BTFO of Muscles during that hit and blasted him away team rocket style, I have no qualms but Hori decided to play the Rule of Cool complete with them TALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF IT and that ruined it.

I don't think you realize how the power works. His body is the vessel. If he could use 100000% in his current body and only get away with arms going to mush then there's no way All Might could do the shit he does.

All Might is vastly bigger as a vessel, a man who is more heavier than probably 90% of the world and is pure muscles on top of that. Even if the power is lenient, the different in body build is far too vast. If Deku only pulled something like 110-120% sure, fine, yeah. But the moment he went 100000% aka all limits removed just pushing as hard as he can tapping into the power his body in theory shouldn't be able to make it work.

It's like saying because you upgraded your honda civic to a ferrari that you will survive strapping a jet engine on it and turning it full blast. No man, that car is gonna crash and burn.

And before anyone even tries to get angry, I'm not complaining by the way, I just wanted to point it out for the sake of basically saying this is cape shit and as cape shit realism is always thrown out the window for the Rule of Cool okay? I'm perfectly fine with it.

Want another example? Think about chapter 2. Deku, 15 years old scrawny boy can carry a 255 kilo man with just ONE YEAR of training.

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Dekumom rescue arc when?

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Maybe a near fatal wound that may kill him in the hospital

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Bakugou is Analkin
Ah yes, Bakugou would like it in the ass.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

It's funny how butthurt All Might got him though. His entire life afterwards was dedicated to hurting him.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

I swear to god if Horikoshi doesn't give me more Nana, I will buy him a cat, let him live with it for a year or two, then rape it.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

If All Might were to punch hard enough to break his arms, what would happen?
Who says he can punch hard enough to break his arm? He's a large enough vessel that it won't.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

NANA WILLS IT!

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Yeah, this is why I wonder if All For One is just trying to prepare Tomura as a replacement body, and not a successor. This guy has too much skin in the game, and is committed to his trolling.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Yeah. Super powers are crazy. They don't really make sense.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Deku looks out of place there, he looks really shitty and ruins the entire cover.

Crow and bad guy look beastly

James Campbell
James Campbell

buy him a cat
buy
a cat
buy

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

I just attribute it to superpower bullshit, like Uraraka's also makes no sense

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

AFO seems like he would be happy to die if it means Might would suffer

he is that dedicated to trolling

Dylan King
Dylan King

Why is manchild so mad and crazy if his grandma was OFA?
deku out of place and being forced in
Nothing new.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Is that an S or a C on her belt? Also
Vaginal bones

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

I don't think All Might is using One for All 100% though. At base, he's a dying old man.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

AfO raised him to be like that, it seems.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Not sure if Shinsou or Aizawa shitposting.

Adam Long
Adam Long

He would look better if he was drawn in full cowl

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

I think I'm a little further than that. I think Deku and Bakugou had just finished fighting All Might

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

So it's unexplained how he want from grand kid of OfA to homeless street rat raised by super villain?

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Exactly I don't mind it, but people are crazy if they think it actually makes sense and Hori is 100% consistent about it. That's nonsense, like how the riot police all have guns during the raid yet job to Noumus not even making a single scratch on them, ya know with their eyes and brains exposed, the same brains that got one shot by Stain's knife.

Those are all shitters man, didn't you realize that by now? That's like saying Sneck is A-class he's not a shitter.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

There's a comic about how amazing/scientifically bizarre her power is somewhere.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

He doesn't look madman enough

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

The last thing I remember was that creepy hands dude messing with Deku out in public or something

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Dude, Darth Vader and Anakin are the same guy.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

I'm sure he's used 100% at times throughout the manga, but he probably doesn't use it every time he activates the power.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Probably some accidentally disintegrated parents were involved.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Is there any /ss/ art yet?

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Nana dies
Parents get killed
kid gets grabbed

it's not exactly hard to timeline

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

mmm. I want to say both AFO and AM die. The 'Shiggy, you must continue the fight' line the chapter before was a huge ass death flag. All Might's death flags are so many I don't need to mention them.

But on the other hand, AFO needs to live in order to pass on his quirks to Shiggy like he's been planning. All Might also needs to live as the plot really calls for them to have one last talk.

Maybe the both leave the battle in their death throes? But the battle would be pretty anti-climactic if they both left the scene. You gotta have the one that straight up loses and dies right then and there.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Why doesn't All Might just say the skeletal form is an effect of AfO's quirk or something?

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

But on the other hand, AFO needs to live in order to pass on his quirks to Shiggy like he's been planning.

What makes you think that? He could do something similar to what All Might is doing.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Anons said there is but I don't know where to search on pixiv.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

she died in an especially shameful manner

all milf got old man gang raped and AfO held her hands afterwards?

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

AfO mocks All Might's last stand by saying Nana went down the same way
I can see him pull off this level of trolling

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

pretty sure he was lying

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

I guess. He looks too plain while everyone else looks cool

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She obviously died not being able to protect something she desperately wanted to. Maybe Shigaraki's parents.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

She obviously died not being able to protect something she desperately wanted to.
her butt

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

I really think Hentai has ruined the majority of us.

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

S.H.I.L.F

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

they were rusing, i already checked and there's nothing
And if there it is, then it's not tagged and its shitty as fuck.
Remember, Pixiv is just Japanese deviantart.
Half the stuff in the tags are crap.

Luke King
Luke King

"Why do i have to save trash like you?"

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

GoDeku incoming?

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

not being able to protect
That's only mildly shameful. Especially shameful would be accidentally causing their deaths.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

it's sad that i thought he brutally raped her when i read that.

not to mention she does seem hot and that's what usually happens.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Shigi probably has multiple quirks already since his speed isn't normal at all.

maybe AFO has a "switch" quirk that will grant Shigaraki his quirk right before dying.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

The moment that AM's master was revealed to be a girl all I could think about was /ss/.

It's depressing honestly

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Shigi probably has multiple quirks already since his speed isn't normal at all.

I wonder how the author is going to make that work.

Having all those hands looks cool but the idea of wearing them to get additional quirks sounds dumb.

Jason Long
Jason Long

he told her "smile, sweetie"

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

His current body is artificial is like the Noumus. That's why he said he wasn't used to it.

Both AFO and All-Might were already done for after their fight, and AFO probably thought that copying OFA users (getting a succesor) was a good idea since All-Might turned out to be such a beast.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

At first I wasn't really sold on All for One as a character but the preceding chapters where he was a great support to Hands and this Chapter with his Grade A shit talking have really won me over.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

AfO defeated all the other OfA users by trolling them to death

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Best case scenario is AM surviving but no longer being able to do heroics

I mean 5 years old wounds reduced his active time to 3 hours

Noumu beat up, reduced it to 50 minutes

even if he survives this one, he likely wont be able to go BUFF again, even less with every passing day OfA gets weaker on him the more it strengthens in Deku

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

feels like All Might is about to get baited harder than Ace vs akainu

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Ouch.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

What if both AFO and OFA were manipulated by their father to create the ultimate superhuman body?

Hori loves asshole dads.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

People saying AM will just retire

Isn't he like... DYING dying? He even says to Deku that he probably won't be there in the future if Deku had to face AFO. And I'm certain this battle isn't doing him any favors.

And isn't the same for AFO?

I feel like whoever 'wins' this fight is only going to win in the terms of getting the last laugh, procceeded by walking back to their pupil, patting them on the shoulder, then collapsing and dying.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

Because everyone seeing live probably can't hear what they are talking.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

A previous One for All user busts up a crime den
Finds a monitor attached to a webcam that's still working
All for One is still on the screen
One for All user narrows their eyes, instinctively aware that this is the enemy they've sworn to defeat.
All for One speaks
"So I see that you know about my organization."
"But did you also know that you are a faggot?"

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

AFO kills All Might
He thinks he is the winner
Doomsday appears and kills AFO
Doomsday: Now this is my world!
Heroes and Villains have to unite to stop the Doomsday
One For All and All For One

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Denial is the first stage of grief, user.
They're just lying to themselves, they know full well what's going to happen.
at the last second with his last ounce of power and while All Might raises his fist in victory, AfO will reach and tear him open once again, making sure everyone sees their symbol of peace going down with him

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

Why would you do that toga?

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Ida was absolutely right in here. Crowbro was in the wrong.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

shut up nerd sitting in the desks is what the cools guys do

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

AFO really is the best dad. I love how hands off he is with Shiggy.

"Man I have no idea what you want this raging faggot explosion kid for but I brought him along anyways."

"Oh you want some monsters? Here ya go. Have fun!"

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

"You may also want to look in the desk drawer, there's something in there that belongs to you."
One foe All user opens the drawer and finds an envelope with 'All for One' written on it
Inside is a receipt for dragon dildos and a note that reads
'Dear OfA, you dropped your gay card.'
There's an identical letter in every hideout, just in case

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

Just to die stading
Pottery

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

what are the chances AfO is directly related to Tomura killing his parents??

as in. Tomura was born quickless too. and fore the kek AfO gave him the Deconstruction Touch quirk??

then showed up to play "hero" ??

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

And OfA just takes all of AfO's shit, one after another with the most unamused face in the history.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Don't know what to think about that. On one hand it makes AFO even more of an evil asshole which is funny.

On the other hand I feel if that were the case, it would kind of put a dampener on the inevitable conflict between Deku and Shiggy, with Shiggy's entire mindset and beliefs just being wholly the creation of someone else. Especially if AFO is dying next chapter.

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

So, is this just a gag, or will Midoriya eventually gain OfA's wacky hero-facade shapeshifting ability?

Jace King
Jace King

It's foreshadowing.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Good thing the EU is dead.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

All Might has the same bangs as All Milf
Deku copied All Might's hair horns in his buff form for his costume

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

implying All For One didn't force activate Hand's quirk to kill All Milf's son

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Will we get our version of SHEEV?

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

It seems that in your anger, you killed him

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Name a manlier death than standing your ground.
That's right, you can't

RIP All Might you wonderful fuck

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

Oh, Nana Sensei...
Now everything that All Might has said before hurts like hell

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Yes. His name is AFOAOFA

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

implying All For One didn't force activate Hand's quirk to kill All Milf's son
more like Gave it to him, quirks are variations of the parent quirks, so if any of em had anything destruction related they could have expected tomura to have it

but if AfO secretly removed Tomura quirk (or Tomura was quirkless) and then give him the destruction quirk, then it would be more fitting and less expected when he bloodied his parent (the son/ daughter of Nana)

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Will he spin too?

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Just before he dies, OfA gets a phone call and the voice on the other end of the line tells him to "Execute order 66"

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Isn't destruction quirk All Milf's son's quirk though?

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Of course, he can use Oklahoma smash in the case of extreme treason.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

people think All Might isn't going to die

how else is deku going to have the strength to fight the anti-spiral

it's gonna be sad but it has to happen

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

AfO, fuck.

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Could be possible since All milf wasn't quirkless.

Robert Price
Robert Price

best case scenario, he wont die, but his body will no longer be in shape to use AfO

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

where can I find the redraw of this?

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

I wish, but i dunno what role he could play. We already have AFO as the big bad, and we have Doomsday running around.

It would feel weird if we just had a Sheev pop out and he turned out to be behind everything. Maybe he'll be Kaminari's grandad.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Deku's dad.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

in the vol, buy it scrub

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

It's been a pretty rough week for the world's mightiest heroes.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

call him clark
he calls you batman
I thought we were friends you prick.

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

just wait for when they reveal who the UA traitor is

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Man, All might gets fucked up, Superman is dying i guess and Captain America is a secret Nazi.

What's next?

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

im sure there is a civilian there...and welll super is dying so secret identity be damned

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

"That's right! It was me all along! I was the traitor! Me! ALL MIGHT!"

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

How many times has Superman died? Or was that Captain America? Or Spiderman? Wolverine? Batman probably had a few.

I can't even take any of this shit remotely seriously.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

What's next?
Watchment blends into DC and Dr Manhatan is hte main villain now

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

He deserves it.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

injustice comic
how Nightwing dies

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

Good thing the EU is dead.

There was some good Im sad to see go but uh yeah maybe it was all for the best.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Will this be how Grand Torino leaves us?

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

this is Aizawa

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

AFO will kill him to distract All Might

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

This has to be the weakest shit I've ever seen
Laughing way too much at it though

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Surprisingly, not that many, actually - when he flew into the sun at the ending of"All-Star Superman" miniseries, and a couple other various parallel universe versions are official ones. Hell, even the most famous one (Doomsday fight/Death of Superman arc) he only got really, REALLY damn close to dying.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

How many times has Superman died?
I think less times than Batman

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

That's relatively okay I guess, but compared to Mongolian Cave Paintings it's a far cry.

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

/a/ at All Might's funeral

Blake White
Blake White

A BnH Academia thread with no lewd Tsuyu fanarts? What kind of sorcery is this

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

even at his lowest, he still fights with all of his might
Thread themes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb-1NZyFuSo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_gP-73FeI

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

All Might is dying user

Hudson James
Hudson James

world's mightiest heroes
superman

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0l__jSgTAmQ
All Might is piercing the heavens with his spirit.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Damn it, can't you guys wait to wreck havoc until the sale is over or what?

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Mighty is not even a word that can describe how broken Saitama is. But that's the whole point

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Kohei is going to protect the smile right?

Heroes always win, don't they?

Im not ready to say goodbye

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

We live in a world where someone with sufficient talent is autistic enough to draw that

Saitama was a mistake

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

For Vizfags, do any of you have trouble with the digital volumes when reading it? When I use Honeyview most of the pages are totally fucked up maybe something went wrong when I was grabbing it.

Samuel White
Samuel White

meanwhile i can't draw All Milf doujin.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

because it'll give them a million views user, they gotta make a living

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Who will protect the heroes?

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

You just have to try and give it your all, plus ultra, user.

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

That guy must be drowning in all the commissions and shit that came with that picture, I couldn't' say he's an autist but an evil genius to get the shekels out of wealthy kids and normies.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQaounlv02A

Fucking hell, I can't even listen to AM's theme without feeling sad

Jack King
Jack King

It's useless user, i'm not a chosen one.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

But user, the simple act of choosing to sacrifice, whatever it is that may be, makes you a chosen one. You chose to make your strength belong to that of another, even if just for a little while. You are chosen as long as you believe in what it is you do; you just need to use the strength you know you have to follow through.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

A sensible motivational post
In Sup Forums
What is this? All Might is rubbing off as

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

All Might will win, as you and he said, the Heroes always win.

He'll die as a result of what he does to win though ;_;

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

It's about hentai, of course it's sensible.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

You're implying that i can wake up from this senseless dream and become one of the greatest artist in the history in despite that i don't have money, resources or future?

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

loomis is free

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

need money for art
the only thing you're spending is time

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I can't speak english, tried with that book but didn't understand a thing.
But it's more of me bitching about delusional i am, if i tried as hard as deku i could be atleast a bit better.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Sure, user. You're the chosen one; this is your story. The groundwork has already been done for you: there are characters, a setting, and a basic idea. All you need now is a plot, and it goes nowhere if you do the same. Use the narrative tools you have at your disposal and make something worth telling.

I think we're going off topic. Let's keep talking about the manga.

Joseph King
Joseph King

Dude all you need is paper and a pencil, that's it
Digital it's a totally secondary thing
if you love art, you don't' need shit to draw stuff on a piece of paper
Now seeing that you're just making bullshit excuses maybe you're right, this shit requires actual self-sacrifice, and I'm not talking about money

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

All Might is cute and pure and I don't want him to die ever.
There.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Do you have the Vita one?

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

What is Loomis, user.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Yes.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

Old How to Art books, that are based as fuck and currently free to download.

William King
William King

/ic/

user you're totally right, i have to stop being a bitch about unrelated problem and bullshit excuses and start working on my dream, anyway i don't have anything else to live for.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Loomis

see Bibliography

i got his stuff here
http://www.alexhays.com/loomis/ read pls

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

You can do it user, I believe in you!
The path to success will be horrible you'll cry and you'll get called nasty names, but you will rise up every time because art is suffering and every little error is a new lesson.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

You probably don't have what it takes desu.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

anyway i don't have anything else to live for.
That's the spirit!

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

I want to kill this fucking cunt

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

i loved that. it was so perfect

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

It makes you love and hate him at the same time.

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

My fucking sides! Are there more official shorts like this? I never saw this one so I have no idea.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Thank you. I will take a look at it.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Oh god where new chapter where? I love batoto but it's so slow because of the quality

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

savage cunt/10

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

There's the whole MHA Smash spin-off
look it up, it's pretty fucked up and cute and the same time.

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

batoto
You shouldn't use that word here.

David Collins
David Collins

what a handsome dog

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

He got so much more unrestrained now that it's just him all might and torino. It's nice to see that he has more than one side to him

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

That's so cheesy I LIKE IT.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

How does he see?

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

With his mind's eye and a quirk he stole.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Sorry if it's been pointed out but why is her middle finger nail white and the rest are black

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

Use spoiler faggot.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Because her fingernail broke when a building fell on her.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

You mean the chapter compilations in sekrit club? Yeah, the uploader somehow fucked up the pages.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Those are fake nails, she lost the middle one in the commotion.
It's the little things...

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

I wanted to protect that smile.

;_; jesus fuck this has been a rough couple of weeks

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

I'm familiar with Smash (and it's hillarious) but I never saw that xmas short from Horikoshi so I thought maybe there are more done by him.

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

All Might should marry DekuMom and become new Deku Dad

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

But he's going to be the symbol of pieces in the next chapter

screencap this

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

So there's no working version for them? It's in .cbr format so I can't check with winrar/zip right? I know a lot of shit doesn't work on Honeyview but works on Windows preview but I'm stumped on this.

How many volumes does sekrit club have? I only have 3 though I keep up with the dumps but I hear there are a few redraws and stuff in the volumes.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

implying Dekudad isn't just waiting for AFO and All Might to kill themselves and take control over Japan once they are gone

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

4 viz volumes + all the chapters up to 91.

You can interchange rar/zip to cbr/cbz. As for the raw tanks, check nyaa.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

symbol of pieces

Too soon, he's not even dead yet.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

;_;7

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

I wonder if in the far future Deku will fall for the same provocation as All Might and his predecessor or will end up smarter than this.

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Half of it could have stayed. I liked most of the Sith from the EU, with the exception of the "One Sith".

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

They're Bait reactive, for nature.
Syndrome quirk is perfect for this.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Deku has shown a resilience against this sort of taunting before, and been able to shut up and bear it until the fight was over, like with mind control kid.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

How about a reversed version?
Shigaraki, you recall All For One as your savior, don't you?
But the truth is he only used you.
He manipulated you to kill your father!
And your father was the son of All Might's master, Nana Shimura!
You were just a tool for him!
He didn't save you, he just used you to achieve his goals!

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

He doesn't need to. You know where parts of your face are, without having to see them.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

SAVING MUH VILLAIN FROM THE EVIL SIDE
NOT THIS SHITTO AGAIN!

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

I want to protect this smile

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Can't wait for the inevitable "Villains who respect All Might turn against the Villain Alliance" chapter. I really hope hori does something like this.
Also, I think that for the next chapter, AfO will kil AM but be wounded, and he'll just be transported to Shiggy, say his last words, give him his quirk and die. We'd have a chapter with both Hero and Villain watching their mentors say their last words and die. Almost guaranteed, cause you know
parallels

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Who the fuck is saying about saving, just distract Shigaraki for a second to deliver a 100% punch in his face.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

so am i getting this right?

shigaraki is allmight's teacher's grandson?

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Who said anything about saving? It would be just Deku telling Shigaraki the truth before finishing him off.
That you now know the truth doesn't change anything for me.
It's because of you and All For One that All Might died.
You tried to kill my friends, you tried to kill the people close to me and for that i can't forgive you.
Today it ends here for you!

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

INB4 DABI AND LIZARDFAG TAKING STAIN OUT OF THE PRISION!

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

IF I remember right, Superman's identity was already blown some issues back. so it doesn't even matter if he's called Clark or Superman.

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

I could see him doing that.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Yes.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Looks like a usa action comic. I didnt dislike it.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

That's probably still canon, Kotor, Revan and Darth Bane are all still canon.

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Deku is generally not just a muscle of operations but its brain as well. It can be potentially a very dangerous combination as he won't fall for a cheap shit and maybe will even provoke villains by himself.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Yes.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

New gimmick alliance killing villains in the streets since All might absence is going to skyrocket crime.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

won't fall for cheap shit
Battle against mindfuck tells me otherwise. Dude couldn't keep his mouth shut to save his life.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Implying Deku won't personally talk down and heal all the villains like he did with Todoroki

Get ready for some healing motherfucker. His classmates were just practice for his amazing trauma healing powers.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

That's what i tried to say. I want to see Deku mindbreak a villain just like AFO did with All Might, and if Deku mindbreaks Shigaraki with telling him the truth it would cause a meltdown in Shigaraki's head.

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

AM injure AFO and let him out of combat
AM dies and Deku gains full power
AFO leaves all his powers to Hands-kun and dies

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

What a fucking dick.

John Thomas
John Thomas

implying
I'd like to see Shimura trying to break deku mentally only for him to realize his grandma was OfA and have a breakdown himself.

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Torino will train Deku when AM is kill.

Charles King
Charles King

deku
bains
He's been taking b8 and retarded risks for months now.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

I actually think that Deku's dad will turn out to be at least tangentially related to Endeavour. Not something as close as a brother but more like a cousin or something. Distant enough that it would make sense that it never came up but still related.

Either that or they were brothers but Endickhead went full Bakugou and decided he was better than everyone else and the two became so distant that they pretended to not even be related after some big argument over why Endeavour was being such an asshole.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Next chapter is``The last punch´´

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

This was the cheapest fucking twist ever, and I hope whoever did this will be fired. Not that I like Cap that much but come on this is out of an edgy 14 years old's imagination.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

I wan't edit of Allmight in redshirt dude and AfO in the asshole dude.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

everyone with fire powers are related
Raciss

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

1000% HEADBUTT!!

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Pure gold

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Everyone with fire powers is related to Endeavour.

All of them.

Endeavour invented fire powers, then he had lots of sex with many women to create the ultimate offspring and abandoned the ones who didn't live up to his expectations.

And that is why people with fire quirks exist!

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

Demonstrably false. There's someone with fire powers in the very first generation of quirks, they're used as an example in chapter one.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

only the last laugh
while you are technically right, the future of society depends on who will get said last laugh

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

I only feel pride.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Time travel

Checkmate.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

Well shit.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

I wonder if we'll get more background on All Cute.

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

I can't see her being anything less than SUPER IMPORTANT

Justin Green
Justin Green

Yeah, i wonder who will get the last laugh.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Stain goes wild in future chap

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

him being Best Dad and also a petty dickhead
Love it
Also, I really foresee something like pic related in the future with Baku and Deku, with Deku knowing how Baku's pride couldn't handle it.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

She also has same hairstyle as Dekumom.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

I want to see her 100 percent full power mode where she becomes mega buff like All Might.

I also want to see her use a SMASH! of some variety.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Since when is he Best Dad?

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

All milf needs to SMASH me :^)

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Oh please, he is a good educator AND his proxy son loves him. It's like AM and Endeavor's best sides put together.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

The piano at 1:28

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

I wonder if this guy will ever chill the fuck out. I mean god damn, calm down nigga.

Maybe now that his favorite son is at least willing to work with him he'll stop being such a hothead.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Ok, Hori really knows how to use hands to transmit things.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Who did it better?

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

Like AIDS

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

All might's thumb looks fucked up when you stare at it for too long. AFO is at a weird angle but he looks classier, so AFO.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

All Might, because he's cute and best hero and Symbol of Peace and AfO can go to hell.

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Hold the Might
Hold 'e Might
Hol 'e Might
Hol Might
Ol Might
All Might

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Dayman, fighter of the Nightman

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

/tv/ is other way.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

How did she passed ofa?

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

With a hair. the question is from where

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Sex juice.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

she sat on am's face

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

Maybe he'll be Kaminari's grandad
he is a retired senile supervillain
now strike me down with all your hatred Denki-chan and take your rightful place as head of the Kaminari household
grandpa please take your meds

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

Too soon.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

If Sup Forums existed in BnHA would Syndrome browse in?

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Saitama would make a better villain

but he would be too lazy to conquer the world

he'd just dine and dash a lot

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

/r9k/

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

/B/aiting all the day.

Jace Young
Jace Young

He's a shitposter so he lurks all the boards. Most likely /hero/

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

There's been good stuff too

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

not just teacher. previous OfA user

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Makes me wonder which silhouette she was in the vision Deku saw. Not that it really matters.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

i can see endeavor on /pol/

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

All Might is gonna fistfuck AfO

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

/soc/ camwhore

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

even /pol/ tell him to chill

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Momo in /diy/

/Quirks/ baiting people about how shitty their quirk is

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

what kind of quirk do you think their kid will have?

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

We all know who is the biggest shitposter.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

AM hospitalized, AfO weakened & escapes
heroes pursuit him while he's weak, including Deku
Endeavor weakens AfO further but still lost
Deku quickly beats Tomura, & faces off AfO, to satisfy his personal rage
Bakugo finish off Dabi, saved some people & faces off with Tomura who's using dirty tactics, all recorded by a news team.
AM's last breath; "Midoriya. I leave the world to you. Have no fear, for you, are still here"
Deku fully inherits OfA, & injures AfO badly, he runs off. Deku passes out & is seen as a casualty by the media
Baku beats Tomura, & is celebrated as the next AM. he is not pleased knowing Deku did more & goes to confront him, but backs out realizing how broken he is with AM's death.
timeskip a year, Deku is his same old self & can access 100% of OfA, but his lack of confidence having lost AM limits it to 30-40% max, until the final arc when he finds closure & has his rematch with AfO

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

everyone there is in way too good of a shape to be from Sup Forums

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

A Syndrome type villain would be great later but I get this feeling this is gonna the the Villain Alliance Vs. UA show for the whole manga.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

That's super gay.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Except for the AMfags Dabi could probably be one of them.

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

I am one of the recommended students
I am at the top of our class
I've literally survived a terror attack just a week ago
I wish my book with pictures was here
I wish I wasn't too hungry to come up with roller skates or something
Why am I always paired up with Grapes?
Being Momo is suffering.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

We still have study abroad in America arc.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

AM would be /pol/ too.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

We will never have movie night out in America with All Might arc
What's the point at this point?

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Mineta in sadpanda threads.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

He's that guy who still asks how to remove it.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

No user, i'm sure he would be /adv/ saving lifes 24/7.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

More like a new age of vigilantes where entire armies of random people gangbang any villain they see while screaming ALL-MIGHT AKBAR!

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

kek'd

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

All Might is about to get killed by AfO
Suddenly Deku comes rocketing in like an absolute madman, forget Full Cowl he just ripped up his leg to all out launch himself into AfO
1000000000000000000 percent SMASH AfO with his right arm, sending him flying into the air
Uses his other leg to launch himself after the dazed and now wildly airbourne AfO
Before he can recover 1000000000000 percent SMASH again, this time with the left arm, sending AfO flying off into the distance, critically injured from his fight with All Might + those 2 big cheap shots he just got in
He's broken all his limbs again and is falling, just like in the entrance exam
Uravity catches him again because she chased after him realizing what he would do
Deku speaks with the critically injured All Might
AfO survives but is critically injured, speaks to Tomura
Parallels and Call backs everywhere
All Might survives but can never use OfA ever again
AfO also survives but is taken out for the foreseeable future so Deku has time to get stronger and master OfA

I want Madman hype dammit!

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

H-he's not gone yet! How can you say that! All Might will be all right!

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Some Muad'Dib shit.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

I'm tired of le madman meme deku.
If he tries it again he should have his shit slapped by a villain.

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

AFO dies this night
His death returns all the stolen Quirks to their original owners
Some of the most dangerous people in the world get their Quirks back
For them All Might is now their savior and AFO the enemy
They will protect All Might's legacy and hunt down AFO's followers

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

This is shit.

Please never try to write what you want to happen again

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

No.

Parker Long
Parker Long

All might wins, but dies on his feet with a smile on his face

We know that's what is going to happen

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

It'll fucking turn into some sort of civil war of sorts.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

Uravity x Explodokills

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

well it happened a while ago but you know Wolverine is dead right?

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

YOU VILLAIN SCUM CAN'T SAY THAT YOU ARE DOING WHAT ALL MIGHT WANTS! WE HEROES WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE WORLD REMEMBERS HIM!
SCREW YOU! WE WILL PROTECT THAT WHAT OUR SAVIOR LEFT BEHIND!
Meanwhile some reporter bitch found out that Deku is All Might's successor and just uploaded the news article online
Pic Related 2 - Electric Boogaloo starring Midoriya Izuku happens, but this time heroes and villains want him

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

Guys, guys he's crying

he knows he's going to die if he goes on, but he's doing it anyway

don't go all might

please

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Fuck off, All might is a true hero.

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

I love how last week everyone was saying how great of a dad OfA was and how he might have done nothing wrong, this last part only by literal retards and shitposters, but still. Never change Sup Forums. Next week AfO will show that he started to care for Shiragaki after all and people will start sucking his dick again.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

He's a blue eyed blonde america worshipper.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

I don't think I saw this one, but I've also never seen anyone compare how Deku and Shigaraki both said that their mentor had so much more to teach them. Hori may be cookie cutter, but he's a polished cookie cutter.

Camden James
Camden James

I'm glad they at least got the covering off his face and showed the actual nightmare fuel behind it.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Where AfO would browse
i think /pol/ and /Quirk/

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

I still feel like he cares for Shiragaki at least a little. If he didn't he wouldn't have had him run away, he'd make All Might fight him for a bit.

Hahaha you just maimed/killed your mentor's grandson.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

-> ayyy

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

All Might dies

Nice. That's the best way he can go.

I just hope the chapters after it happens don't all focus on Deku.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

I wonder if they can move stundent's i don't know what's doing mindfuck in /g/eneral departament.

John Parker
John Parker

I was not aware of this information.

Wasn't his gimmick, you know, not dying?

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

mfw just realised that Deku can see force ghosts of previous One for All users
when Deku passes out in a future fight, All Might's spirit will appear to him and give him more advice
he'll also meet Nana, when he has to deal with hands boy

sorry I just realised it for myself, I'm guessing you guys have already brought this shit up in a previous thread

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Toshinori Yagi: The origin

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

His gimmick was super healing.
Also, it's comics, so give it like five years and a new continuity will render the current series void.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Is nightcrawler from 616 still dead since that bastion guy killed him some years ago.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

they're going to focus on the descent of Bakugou and we'll see him become edgy and his inferiority complex will blow the fuck up, after seeing his idol lose. It will be similar to Sasuke leaving the Leaf Village

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

All Might dies and the whole world will never be able to see him again
Deku will start to have casual talks with All Might's and the other OFA ghosts

Must be awkward when he masturbates and all the ghosts watch.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

not using peazip
INSTALL THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW FAGGOT

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

He'd browse /quirk/ and backtrace the identity of people bragging about their powers

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Must be awkward when he masturbates and all the ghosts watch.
None of them would ever be so shamefully rude, how unheroic.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

oh my GOODNESS!!!

Christian Young
Christian Young

tfw all milf ghost watch you when you're beating your dick.

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

They'd probably help him. There is a big enough pool for him to choose the ghost of his liking.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this would happen, too.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Eng dub ep 4 highlight:

OH NO! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR INDEX FINGER?!
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

implying ghosts don't watch you anyways
They probably have fuck all better to do.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

I imagine AfO posting:
Where's the timestamp you quirklessfaggot.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Digletts, dugtrios, HOW DO THEY FUCKING WORK?

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

All Milf: Deku-Sweetie, you should concentrate on holding out a bit longer. Uraraka-san will like that.
Deku: URARAKA-SAN!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?
All Milf: We all know that she likes you.
Number 6: I think that frog girl would be a better partner. You know, a frog body is pretty strong.
Number 5: There he goes again with his genetics bullshit and creating strong quirk children!
Number 3: That inventor girl wasn't bad either, you know. She could build some nice stuff for training.
Number 4: If we are talking about strong genes then that Pinky girls is the best choice. She has the best fitness of all.
Number 2: You don't know what you are talking about, Mr. died a virgin.

And that talk goes on for the whole night.

Alexander King
Alexander King

Like watching you Virginia smash QTs.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

Masturbating is too dangerous he can kill people.
He will need a girl capable of holding back cum smashes

James Powell
James Powell

Hori is like that since his first series, in Bnha it makes more sense because of the different styles that comic covers usually have.

James Cox
James Cox

All Might's ghost is too pure to join in

Ryan James
Ryan James

this pleases me.

All might: M-Master don't say things like that please.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

dub
What?

they eventually decide the D should be shared. One For All.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

I wonder if he'll get hazed by the other ghosts when he joins in

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

I usually watch the dub just to see what the english voices sound like.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

And then he'd post the 'what the fuck did you just fucking say' navy seals pasta, only it would be true.

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

So, Number 7 should be 70 years old now with Deku being 15 years ago.

Maybe I'm wrong but I've calculated that first Quirk and OfA and AfO apparitions were 200 years ago. So currenntly, plot should be in year 2200.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

I didn't know there even was a dub.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

We'll never have a scene like this.

Just kill me already.

John Morris
John Morris

That seems right, I always imagined All for One was about 200 going by the current kids being fifth-generation Quirk users.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

We NEED AFO PASTA

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

It's being done express, I think it airs on Toonami.

Also, kissanime has it up:
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Dub

Enjoy! Chris Sabat does All Might, and for the most part he's okay.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

I want to drench Momo's tits with my semen.

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Go to sleep Shouto.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

he can freeze his Fingerprint to rub her clit.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

X-generation doesnt start at the end of the previous generation's life cycle. People generally have kids in their 20's-30's so the timeline is probably closer to 130-160 years from whenever the phenomenon started if current children are gen 5

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

So when All Might dies they will make him a statue with both his forms using the hero outfit that he is currently wearing in this battle. What´s more, someone that knows about OFA will ask them to make both All Mights hold a plate with both hands, in it will be a fire that never should be extinguised.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

meanwhile Allmight is pleasuring dekumom.
But she can't see him

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

And Stain will do this to All Might's statue.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Good point, so it's still been a long time but there's some flexibility.

Though, man, some of the OfA users really must not have had it very long. Shame we'll probably never hear about all of them.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

shut it you monster

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Maybe Tomura, but Stain would never do that, I would bet for him going out of prison just to see the statue and cry in front of it.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you quirkless little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at UA Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hero Offices, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in my entire crime syndicate. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Japan and your Quirk is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that steals the pathetic little thing you call your Quirk. I’ll make you a fucking vegetable, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every Quirk in Japan and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

le kek'd

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

What kind of expresion had AFO behind the mask in this scene?

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

I came here to laugh at you

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Tigerbro is going to save the day. Screencap this.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

Costanza.jpg

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

i bet it'd be the sort of look that'd drill you with his stare

that is, if he had eyes

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

This is the best thing!

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

always read All Might's voice like Might Guy or the voice of Captain Qwark in Ratchet and Clank, so that's a shame, he's okay though

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Will do, but what does that have to do with the files I'm getting coming in .cbr format and not working on Honeyview? Other guy said the files were fucked as well so I'm not even sure if changing the extension and opening each page manually would do anything.

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

it's the best

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Right there it looks like he's doing the closed eyed smile. Sort of like pic related.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Didn't Hori mention that BnHA is a story about Deku AND Allmight?

He wouldn't kill him now, right? I mean, It would be a fucking shame.
Allmight landing in Deku's former spot of being a quirkless no one with a burning passion still in his heart sounds like a great plot point.
Killing him now would only serve to create easy drama

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Well, even though is was for the sake of troll, AfO still saved Shig&Friends and stayed back with a cripple body + life support suit to fight/hold All Might.

So maybe he is 50% troll 49% villain 1% dad

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

You seem to forget that all might has been destined to die since chapter one. it's only a matter of time.

stop being in denial

I'll hold you when the time comes

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

come on, man
come on...

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

shit sticky balls from everywhere

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Trying to deny that fact will only make the pain worse, just accept it.

i'll be here with you when next week or the week after hits ;_;

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Can also create organics.

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

But that's complex as fuck.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

You should be happy, after all, he will die as the "symbol of peace"

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

SHUT THE FUCK UP TROLL FOR ONE

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

The Butlering was worth every page I've read of Injustice.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Got so butthurt that you dedicated a few years of your life to troll the person who BTFO'd you

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

He's the Masterbaiter.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Stain will train Deku when AM is kill

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

tfw All milf fugged a young boy All might
Such a good mentor.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

this sounds like the web novel Sevens.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

the previous One for all was a pedophile

ANOTHER!

PHONY!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

That won't do much for long, Stain isn't all that strong compared to how Deku will get even at 10% and his quirk won't help. What else can he train him in? How to be a loony?

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

how to be edgy.mp4

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

But who was all for milf's husband?

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Gran Torino

Colton King
Colton King

She was single mom so she could /ss/ AM.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Tfw all milf cowgirled-Smash all might.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Jesus those are awful

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Tfw you have to eat pussy to get superpowers.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

The doujins write themselves

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Thanks for 3 great consecutive threads lads

Liam Young
Liam Young

Impressive

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

I wonder if AM always have been skinny without the OfA because i like how he looks.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Fuck off.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

He said the way he uses ofa is similar to the way someone at the pool flexes to appear more muscular. I imagine when he started as a hero he was in much better health in his normal form. But due to the stomache blast from AFO, and overall stress of being a hero, took a tole on his body while ofa can still can still give him the ability to bulk up his muscles and power. Given for only 3 hours or less.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

be careful what you wish for user

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

i did forget about this.
thank dude.

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

implying you're my friend

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Rip all might

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

It's the truth

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

<===To Be Continued===

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

too pure.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

filename
fucking troll for one poster

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Gran Torino.

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

fucking
She raped toshi

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

and that isn't bad

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-MRT3jUFDQ

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

All might had a great life.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

That's the weirdest fanart I've ever seen

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

isn't fan art, kohei did this.
btw is amazing as fuck.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

raped
It was with consent.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

She reminds me a bit to Izumi, Edward and Alphonse Elric's teacher.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Why?
Yes, it is indeed.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Nice cover. Summer Camp arc is still pretty mediocre.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

the mangaka drew this, he posts his draws on tweeter
https://twitter.com/horikoshiko/status/600654155863035904

But izumi has dreads

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page