https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWiELXrxE3ar5b8ZGdZAuU9efmtTFfyQ7WaKRWwH6Eq1z
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48805672
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmogzwPYrvS37r3gYXnHXUGZ6oroT5qpDuKqjww21ev2
Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

7 years old

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Sento's tits actually jiggle in this edit.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2449457

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Girls are growing bigger earlier due to the quality of food improving. I've seen 12 year olds nearing a D cup.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Helicopter girl SUCKS!!

Jordan White
Jordan White

OP never seen 16 years old girls IRL

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

There are 14 year olds with bigger one's around here

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

At 16 girls are pretty much finished developing, so I don't know what you're trying to prove

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

That just means they're growing fatter retard. Sure, tards like muricans have big tits; I would too if I spent all day downing cheeseburgers and chugging coke and fries.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Read some real science instead of spewing memes, thanks.

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

I'm friends with a highschool teacher, and 15-18 year olds are actually pretty gross-looking. Even the "pretty" ones, by and large they still have a "child-like" aspect in their facial features that you can't get past - unless you're a real pedo. People that are only into 2D (such as myself) generally make a very fierce distinction between real life and drawings, and there's a reason for it. Real life young girls look pretty gross, and 15-18 is not an exception. Their personalities usually don't help.

Of course there are definitely hot ones, but they are the exception, not the rule.

tl;dr anime > real life

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

those titty monsters in your middle school class

Wonder what ever happened to them.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

its a normalfags 3DPD episode

Sup Forums is trash

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Oh and I left out: as far as body development goes, yeah it's all over the place. I've seen some huge sweater puppies on those kids.

There's something about the thighs, legs and hands I can't get past, though. They seem kind of..cherub-esque. Definitely a turn off.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

14 years old. Your point?

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

that one girl who had to write all her notes on the desk next to her in math class due to her huge tits

Crystal, I hope you are doing well and they haven't been reduced.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

How about 13.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Fuck off

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

Even the "pretty" ones, by and large they still have a "child-like" aspect in their facial features that you can't get past - unless you're a real pedo.

You do realize that a woman body with a "child-like" face has been what human males throughout history have considered an ideal right?

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

its common knowledge that girls with huge tits are sluts

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

What point of thread then? You need answers, or no? What the fuck?

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Your 3DPD garbage doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

_____no______

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Poor girls the ones that are victim of such stereotype. No wonder some try to hide their assets.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

Fuck off to Tumblr with those awful gifs.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

What? Where is 3DPD? Are you okay?

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Blogging and 3DPD images do not count as 3DPD for you?

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Even the "pretty" ones, by and large they still have a "child-like" aspect in their facial features that you can't get past - unless you're a real pedo.

Girls with the body of an adult but the face of a 14 year old is literally my fetish. And most guys like that kind of girl too.

I especially like super busty shortstacks a chubby butterface

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Have we learned nothing from Galko?

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

over 800 years old

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Maybe your thread is shit because you can't even write proper sentence in OP?

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

With a name like Crystal, I have some bad news for you user

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

tfw a girl that was 13 in my middle school had like D cups and sent me pics of her tits after I joked about wanting some

I didn't mind that at all

Nolan James
Nolan James

tits so big she had to write on another desk
How big were those puppies to lead to something like that?

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

I want to cum on their bellies.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Did you get fired?

James Murphy
James Murphy

Between T and V

Connor Long
Connor Long

super busty shortstacks
even chubby ones
Yes.

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

That would be a lot of back pain in the real world for a woman to have tits that big or heavy.

David Anderson
David Anderson

which is why after their teens, most really busty girls get reductions. Such a tragedy.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

combined wouldn't he be 15?

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Wait do they really do that? That's a shame.

William Jackson
William Jackson

I is my fetish.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

I've known plenty of girls with huge tits who didn't have back pain. That's what the bra is for. The girl I actually knew with the biggest tits wanted a breast reduction because her mom got one. Not because her back hurt. We actually broke up because she wouldn't shut up about it. Every single day, whining about her breasts being too big. Needless to say, she's never been in a relationship for more than 3 months since every guy can't stand her.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Chie
D
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

that's not how it work, it's an average
(7 + 8) / 2 = 7.5

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

meanwhile

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Yeah, girl in one of my classes got a reduction over the summer from a I'd guess a G cup to maybe a D cup or so. A miracle in tit form was lost that year.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Lots of women who have above average bust sizes tend to wear bras that are two small band wise (which is important) or use the wrong bra size in general, which leads to general chest and back pain at times.

My neesan is a G cup who used to wear a bra size too small for several years until recently. Don't ask me how I know that.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

Blogging and 3DPD images do not count as 3DPD

Then OP is blogging for implying there is something age related in anime. Anime girls can't have age.

16 year old

3DPD

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

JC Staff really hates flat girls.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

You don't need to lie, fat apologist.
Girls with breast that huge will have health issues.

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

I actually asked my ex about that. She said she had to get specialty made bras fit to her cup size. I'd think it would be kind of an honor to have a bust so big you don't fit a pre made cup size. But obviously not all people want to be so different.

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Where do all these normalfags come from?

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

my ex
thinks that breasts so big that they are a nuisance and a pain in everyday life
God, normalfags are already bad enough, but normalfags without any empathy is just horrible.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Fuck off.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Ah, today's Sup Forums will never cease to surprise me by how fucking bad it is.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

checking out your neesan's titties
Who does this?

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Tell us you how you know this pussy

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

Like picking up a discarded bra and reading the measurements is a special ability.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Your friend must not teach health, because girls stop growing around 16.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

ai shinozaki had huge tits when she was 16

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Where is the visual evidence

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

WOW REALLY?
It's almost as if 99% of the girls aren't fully grown up physically by that age!
Oh wait, they are. If they're gonna have huge tits, they will already have them by 16, idiot.
At least mention the girls who had huge tits at 11.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Not as bad as anons who respond to points they know nothing about.

John Barnes
John Barnes

At least mention the girls who had huge tits at 11.
l wouldn't know about them as l'm not a pedo you tedious cocksucker

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

They are excellent breeding girls.

I wish schools worked differently than they do in real life.
They should be more like breeding pens, where the girls this age are lining up on rows to be impregnated by the boy.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

She was internationally famous, and I hated her looking like an old hag already.
pedo for girls
cocksucker
That doesn't work together.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

Kill yourself

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Does breast-size go from mother to daughter or does it not lie in the XX Chromosome?

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

taking insults literally

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

that DFC giggle is delicious, dunno why.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Then they get implants when their tits reach the ground when they hit 40. Getting breast reduction is about the most stupid thing if you want your tits to not look like bags.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Anyone got a printscreen from that time user used maths to prove the size of Slyphy's boobs?

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

N before M
my autism can't take this

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

One of the theories Japanese women are gaining more curves is due to the prevalence of western fast food being more common over there.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

What kind of backwards ass retarded educational system taught you that?

Its a factor of both internal and external variables that determine breast size.

Breast size is influenced by many different genes, and when bodily features are determined by multiple genes, you often get significantly non-Mendelian behavior. This often happens because some of the genes control switching circuits that turn development on and off and control its pace, and small differences in input can mean big differences in output. That means that you can take the same mix of alleles from your parents, shuffle the deck several times, and get quite different results each time.
However, that's not the only way one child can differ significantly from her parents' genomes. One study has identified 7 SNPs - small genetic variations - associated with breast size. There are probably more. You could have a new SNP, one you didn't get from your parents, that might have changed the timing, expression, or shape of a particular protein.
Another way you can get genetic change is through differences in copy number. Suppose your mother and sisters all have three copies of a particular gene, but you only got two. Copy number variations are also quite common.
And it's not all genetics. About 44% of the variability is non-genetic, and there are all kinds of things that are anecdotally associated with breast size. Pretty much everything that influences hormones (especially estrogen) during puberty is a candidate, including diet, exercise, body fat, pollution levels, emotional stress, and even personality.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Dude back pain really is a bitch
One of my friends had huge tits and already had back problems. She was pretty much living off pain killers which sucks because they are expensive and nobody wants to be drugged up all the time.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Tell her to get a better bra and stop buying $10 'one size fits all' bras.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

I remember I went to high school with this one girl who had huge tits and everyone said she was a slut even though she was nice to everyone and seemed really cool, even to people who were mean to her.

Watching Galko-chan last season really opened my eyes to how much of an asshole I was back then.

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

I now want to start selectively breeding women to create the perfect breasts.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

It's a lolicon fag thinking he's not a pedo post

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

you will never get lewd paizuri from a busty fem/a/non

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

I wanna get in Sentos sugar walls

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

What size the perfect breast size?

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

And it's not all genetics. About 44% of the variability is non-genetic, and there are all kings of things that are anecdotally associated with breast size.
even personality
So happier girls have better and bigger boobs? So DFC truly are possessed by worst and negative girls then.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

Have done, was kinda awkward. Anime titties are better because they are only limited by your imagination.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

Lucky bastard.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

Popura a cute but Inami a best

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Already have. I'd rather be sucking on the breasts.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

This nigga gets it. It's better to grope and suck then watch someone kinda awkwardly slap her tits on your dick and keep trying to stop it from sliding out.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Why are those boobs so still!?

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

wanting 3DPD
wanting 3DPD from Sup Forums
How did it come to this?

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Notice that only
Wishes for it, as he hasn't experienced it. In his imagination, it is perfect. In reality, it is anything but.

Let him dream.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Everyone has their own tastes. I applaud it. More Popura for me and more Inami for you.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

They're in tight bikini tops. Despite what anime has told you, boobs don't jiggle like jelly all the time. Though those breasts should still be bouncing a little.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Time to nuke this thread

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

Excellent taste.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

I thought they were, at minimum, 19 or so.

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

More like shit taste.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

I don't want ballon boobs but that seems like an issue with animation.

If you're gonna do fanservice do it well ffs!

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Imagine creating a corps of genetically modified women with the perfect everything.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

I figure that there must be at least one decent girl on Sup Forums that would make a good funbuddy

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Now realize after all that work, Sup Forums would bitch that they're ugly and all the feminists would bitch they're not make enough.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

16 years old
Old classmates had bigger while younger

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

I guess you ignored the part where I said that a child-like face is what turns most 2D lovers like me off. There's a reason we say 3DPD - because real little girls are in fact quite ugly. This is still true during ages 16-18. But I agree, there's an intersection where childishness + adult body go very well. I'm simply stating that on the whole, real girls in that age range tend to have a cherub-esque face (and not to mention terrible personality).

He's a math teacher.

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

I tried bu she was too flat

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

Why are women developing bigger and bigger breasts?

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

So what's the difference between a 2D child like face and a 3D child like face? Even in 2D, the faces of children and adult have differences

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Take a look at the average 3DPD nowadays. They're all obese.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

Don't they also have significantly more access to dairy products than they have in the past as well?

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

I guess you ignored the part where I said that a child-like face is what turns most 2D lovers like me off.
?most
Don't speak for 'most' people. Especially when you're so obviously the minority.

'Most' men like girls with a younger face. 2D or 3D.

Xavier James
Xavier James

I mean normal sized women. In the UK, English and Scottish women are developing massive tits, same in the US. Is it something related to hormones in fast food?

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

GMOs are actually causing the opposite effect. Foods made mostly with GMOs or processed food will make you fatter, but won't increase muscle or mammary glands.

Its more the fact that humans in first world nations are eating more than ever. We're not getting all the nutrients we need per serving, but we're eating 4-5x more than previous generations so we get more nutrients (as well as more fat).

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

I urge you to take a look at the "normal sized women" from 50 years ago and compare it to the "normal sized women" of today.
Their breasts are bigger because they eat more, it's just that fucking simple.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

It's a lost cause. Sup Forums is dead.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

What's she doing with that Q-tip?

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

I remember people saying this back in '07.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Its a fetish in much of Asia to lay on a girls lap while she cleans out your ears. Don't ask me why. Though cleaning out your ears is an amazingly satisfying feeling.]/spoiler]

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

(you)

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

But why?

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Because there's more food available, user.

David Taylor
David Taylor

But why does that make a skinny girl gain bigger tits?

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Q-tipping my ears sends me into coughing fits

Not really satisfying

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Skinny girls with big tits are an extremely rare occurrence. In those cases large breasts are more than likely an hereditary trait.

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

You might want to visit an ENT doctor and figure out what that is.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Are you serious?

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Thousand, if not million of years old
Respawns when she's killed

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Over 30 YO.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

The two areas associated with the sensations are so so close together in the brain that ower-sensation can trigger the other.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

You'd like the H-series Dropout.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

How lewd of you, Japan.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Are you fucking kidding me??
If you can't tell the difference between child-like 2D (or loli) and child-like 3D you must be retarded.

Unless you are implying that a great population of men (or male users on this board) are genuine pedos that like 3D baby faces, I am not a minority. I think the subtlety in my words has been lost on most people in this thread because they cannot grasp what I mean by "child-like face" - it's something kids have the most from ages 7-14. It is definitely on its way out around ages 15-18, but it's still there, and it's not attractive. The hotness of girls around this age is greatly overexaggerated

I'd like to say again that I like all men do enjoy young girls, sexy girls, girls with young faces. Those are very desirable features in a female partner. But the distinction I've made all along is that girls with child-like faces are quite unappealing to look at, and ages 15-18 still have this trait.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Its more that the ear and nose are both connected to the throat. Hence the same doctor deals with all three.

There might not be anything to it. But it couldn't hurt the ask a doctor. I went years with a stuffed up nose, pressure in my ears and swollen tonsils. Went to an ENT once and he said rather than getting my tonsils removed, what I really needed was minor nasal surgery to open up my nose. And it fixed everything.

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Many people cough when they stuff shit into their ears.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

tit thread? or perfect breeding material thread?

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Is that Johan

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Be jelly, landwhale.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

3DPD disgusting

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

Get out

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

I know a girl, who had bigger tits with 12-13...

Samuel Anderson
Samuel Anderson

Most I remember of got reductions. The ones whose looks really peaked in highschool look like shit now. Same thing with some of the guys. It's as if their peak attractiveness was HS and then after they graduated it all went to shit.

I mean I looked up some of the girls I graduated with out of curiosity, the ones who were considered popular and hot look old and busted now. Only twenty seven years old and they already look like they're in their mid-thirties.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Globally you mean? While browsing Sup Forums, it's really hilarious that you claim to know something about 3D girls' appeals etc. As you said, you are totally into 2D, so.. why do you even try to exploit your 2D knowledge into 3D, which is entirely different. 16-18 is already at the peek of puberty.. actually it's already in the past at that point. I guess the puberty never came to you? Or are you just mentally a step behind? A 16-18 years old with a childish face? Based on some user math teacher's school in some X country.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

That's not an actual answer you retard. Either provide an actual argument or fuck off. You made a mention to cherub-like face, but what the fuck does that mean?

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

you shouldnt complain about appearence when you look like a cave troll faggot

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Not your blog.

Stop posting your 3dpd shit you unrelentless faggot

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Someone on Sup Forums knows something about real women. Surprise of the century.

I'm done explaining something basic so many times. Besides, English is apparently not your first language.

Chubby. Babyish. Childish. The kind of shit you just want to punch. Girls 15-18 still have a specter of these traits. Cherub-like may have not been the best word, it was just the first that came to mind.

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Chubby. Babyish. Childish. The kind of shit you just want to punch.
What's wrong with you?

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

And what constitutes "childish" as opposed to "adolescent" or "adult-like"? Actually define childish, don't merely repeat it and pretend that's an actual description.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Damn, Toriyama's art really got shitty towards the end of Z

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

Excellent taste

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

But thankfully it improved after that muscle phase.

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

If she has that weak a back she isn't fit to be a mother. She should consider suicide.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

I don't know what universe you're from but kids fucking suck and they're ugly to boot. They're way too much of a hassle and the only time they're tolerable is when they're somebody else's and you don't have to deal with their bullshit 24/7.

I don't see what good it would do or why I should even have to in the first place. I think I've done all the mental gymnastics I can to try and describe "little kid face" to you.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

I don't see any problem with that. Most girls at that age fully developed and can take a dick just fine.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

I think I've done all the mental gymnastics I can to try and describe "little kid face" to you.

a little kid face is childish. childish is what a little kid has

ok

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Can someone please give me the sauce of this?
I tried to reserse search this pic many times but all the google results are literally "Waifu memes".

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

rekt

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Thats what sleeping around and partying will do to ya senpai.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Kids in average have far more symmetric faces than adults.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

At 26, in my experience: only some of the hot girls got ugly. Most of them look about the same. An awful lot of the plain looking or ugly ones have turned hot. Only a few of them stayed plain or ugly. Life is an oddity.

Jack Price
Jack Price

why is underboob so underrated?

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

back pain
most girls I see with large breasts slouch
most wear the wrong bra size
complain
why don't you wear the right bra, stand up straight or do some back exercises?
Whaa I don't have time whaaaaa!!!!

No wonder they're in pain. The easy way out is a breast reduction.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

If our schools were like this, we wouldn't have problems with the birth rates.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

I've seen 16 yr olds with bigger tits than that

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Oh well

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

Johan doesn't own a watch.

John Davis
John Davis

Between T and V
So U?

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

What's the best tit size?

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

complaining about it on a board that wants to fuck their little sisters

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

that hairline

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

neesan
little sister

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

droppy after becoming a single mother
This is why we can't have nice things.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Great taste, friend. Shortstacks make my dick diamonds.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

What's the max height to still be considered a shortstack?
Kuroka's 5'3 and 98cm bust

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

There is no max height. Heck, the term shortstack isn't even understood by most people.

I just classify it as someone who is much shorter than the average height of other girls. But I prefer girls who are under 5 feet tall. And of course, they have large breasts.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Someone say Oppai Loli?

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Amelia is so fucking hot, oh god my penis. If she's that stacked in the front, imagine how plump her butt would be.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

I remember when I was ten in fifth grade there was a girl with c-cup sized breasts. She then saw my erection. I didn't even try to hide it.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Same here, she was considering having breast reduction. My mulatto princess.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

you will never stuff your dick in a cute shortstack

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

You will never doubleteam a shortstack with a friend

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

I share my waifus with no one

except maybe my clone, but that might be a little weird. I mean it's technically me right?

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

I'm not the only one who feels like Titfucking and Paizuri is something that's far beyond 3D,right?

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

How do you mean?

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

They are pretty good for spitroasting but for one on one
Lifting Kuroka off her feet and holding her against the wall while she leg locks and leaves scratch marks on your back and her nipples trace circles against your chest while her sweaty breasts bounce

Eli Young
Eli Young

Stay away from mai waifu.

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

I've never found a girl who could do it right, It's usually just them on their backs squeezing their tits together while grunty mcgruntion rails them as fast as he can.

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

Most sex acts are shit in real life, to be honest. I'd challenge you to find any fantasy or fetish that ends up as good in real life as you imagine it to be.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

I'd challenge you to find any fantasy or fetish that ends up as good in real life as you imagine it to be.
Sucking breasts and Analingus are boring as shit when you're watching hentai. But they're the best thing ever in action.

Luke King
Luke King

Butt worship is my biggest fetish. Sniffing, licking, etc, but it's hampered in real life by the prep needed. It's unfortunate.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

C through Z if fapping

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Obviously it looks perfect in 2D, but it just depends on the right tits and lube to feel amazing in 3D. Just being a mazophiliac might be enough, anyway.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

Not like it excuses it, but this sort of shit used to be rampant on Sup Forums until about 2011 or 2012 then it died down. There will always be normalfags here, but it could be a lot worse.

Luke Green
Luke Green

boner

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

gif

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

Talk for yourself
you only say that cause, like you said, don't like 3D women at all

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

due to the quality of food improving
This is not how you spell growth hormones.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

There's no such thing as unattractive 2D women

even Tomoko is fuckable

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Clothed paizuri is god's greatest gift to man

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Take all my Popuras. Just take them
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWiELXrxE3ar5b8ZGdZAuU9efmtTFfyQ7WaKRWwH6Eq1z

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

I recognize that background

Owen Long
Owen Long

My nigga.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48805672

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Stop posting such things of my waifu!

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

They got pregnant and never lost the weight.

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Johan wouldn't wear socks with sandals

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

And here are all my lewd Popuras.
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmogzwPYrvS37r3gYXnHXUGZ6oroT5qpDuKqjww21ev2

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

Large breast back pain has got to be the most ridiculous 'woman problem'.

We're talking 20lbs if I'm extremely liberal with the estimates, excluding abnormal record breaking type shit.

That's fucking nothing compared to the amount of weight her back has to bear when her rolls are eclipsing her hips.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

I've been a cow man all my life boys. I want to grope titties. I want to massage titites. I want to pinch nipples while I ram into her. I want to suck them like a newborn babe.

But somethings changed. Recently, flatties have been driving me wild. Girls with breast envy, girls with modest busts. A-cup girls who deserve to be spoiled and cuddled, hugged close without bags of fat to get in the way. I've turned boys. I don't know why, but I've turned. Whats happened to me?

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Girls with breast envy
To be fair, this one is great regardless.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

inami is cancer.

that doujin when she is eyefucked

Always makes me smile

Ethan James
Ethan James

All that breast weight is focused on the front, leaving them unbalanced, whereas body fat builds up all over the body.

And being fat in general does cause back and knee pain.

That's not me being a white knight and sticking up for women. It's just plain physics

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Nothing wrong with some lewdity every now and then, user.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

You see, you've changed nothing, because I despise yuri and am a thigh man. All you've done is encourage my degeneracy.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

I miss the "famous" Toriyama

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

How can you despise such a perfect pairing?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page