Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Saiban

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

New episode soon.
Will the real heroine of this case get the screen time she deserves?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktGgSLSiaW8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTMOvImq3q8
Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Needs more Von Karma.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Soon
When?

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

Right now.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Now. It started five minutes ago in Japan.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

why doesn't that chinese stream site air it?
The one that start with an M

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

I take it that everybody dropped this?

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Don't know. My usual chinese stream is down too.

sherming5555 on vaugh is a shit quality stream if you'll take it.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

thanks

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Actually I wasn't watching until the last episode. Turnabout Goodbye is the only reason I want to watch this.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Geh, the story-telling is getting bad again.

Mayoi: You should fight for the sake of Mitsurugi!

Even Mayoi/Maya is baiting for the fujo. What the hell?

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

Mayoi is cute!

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

She is a bit way so childish for me.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Bet girl is here.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Next week she'll take the spotlight.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

Who?

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Polly of course

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Oh, it was female?

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Maya is gonna accept any punishment you give her.
Choose wisely.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

JPN is name is Sayuri.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

why is it showing conan now?

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Cause you missed it.

William Johnson
William Johnson

I'm going to hold her hand.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

dang

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

Is this up to Ema yet?

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

You know it won't be.

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

There are rumors that Rise from Ashes adaptation will be around same time they release DGS in the West.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Eat your justice, hamburger

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

That user who posted that the best villain is objectively Simon Keyes
It would have to be the one guy from the game that I'm only playing now. Finished case 2 and am curious to see how he'll evolve.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

Ema when?

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Enjoy it, friend. Finished AAI2 only recently and completely fell in love with it.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Edgeworth a be/a/st

Never ever
More like you want them to ruin Ema in this anime as well?

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

that sucks. Don't worry, I got it spoilered too somehow (not directly as in 'he's the villain' but more as in what he did) and I still enjoyed the game very much.

Also Shelly DeKiller is GOAT.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Post your rare shipping.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

:^)

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Why would you randomly post that bitch who isn't even going to appear in the anime?

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Would've been cool if for promotional purposes they instead gave guys who do special TGS episodes a budget to make some sort of character-driven comedy mini-series.
It's a Trucy and Pearls being sisters episode
It's a Apollo cleaning the toilets episode
It's a Athena being worst girl episode
It's a Larry Butz, what the fuck was he doing for 7 years episode
I'd watch the shit out of that.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Finish AA5, Simon and athena has a great backstory but ghey fail to make them great character(Simon work better in funny moment like edgeworth).
Also phoenix believing in the client like tournabout goodbye or apollo justice still annoy me

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

/v/

James Roberts
James Roberts

Why is this always at least an hour late? I can't wait much longer.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

You know, it'd be weird if they wouldn't change OP when they'll finish Turnabout Goodbyes. They do need to show there Franzie and Pearls.

I just hope they won't be giving it to a fucking boys band. OP by Rei Yasuda might be tits, I surprisingly never skip ED.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

It's up on HS's site now

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Why he is so perfect.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Raised a child with superiority complex because he was favoring another man's kid he adopted only to kill 15 years later
Father of the century. Although, I think Franzie would've been raised with superiority complex without Miles.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

HOLY SHIT, THE CORNERED MUSIC IS IN

+ BASED MAYA

I think this is the best courtroom episode yet

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

I really liked the first half of the episode.

Not saying the second half was bad, but the first half was great.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

downie Maya a CUTE

I'm really disappointed with how ugly they made Von Karma look in the show

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

"Hey boy I know you are angry and all but it is fucking burning so why don't we get out of here first."

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Based Maya is best Maya
dat epic Igiari

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Y'all heard it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktGgSLSiaW8

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Cornered theme
Steel samurai theme
Objection theme

Rushed as fuck episode, but it was still worth it.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Things they got right:
- Mostly everything
- Especially Maya

Things they got wrong:
- Animation surprisingly looks like a downgrade from previous 3 episodes
- No Missile

Don't know about you, but since they are getting Turnabout Goodbyes right, this adaptation will go down as one of the not bad ones. Just like the movie.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

But so far Maya has been too moeblob, and that's a significant misunderstanding of why she's so loved.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

This man knows, but hey, gotta have something to bait otaku with.

But despite her smug being lost in time and space, she's still a decent character.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Yeah, she lost her smug a bit. But she kind of wasn't at her smuggest during first game, that comes later.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

So im wondering is the anime worth picking up? I like the AA series but DIU aired at the same general time so i missed it because of jojo hype and forgot to give it a watch, but so far most of the opinions ive heard are that it's pretty meh. I haven't played the ace attorney games in forever so i probably wouldn't notice any small inconsistencies but does the anime stand on its own merits?

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

still no earthquake
why...
I wanted to see Edgeworth be pathetic

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

She wasn't exactly moeblob in the first game either, though.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

I know it's a slight betrayal of her character in the games, but I'm liking moeblob Maya a lot more than I anticipated.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

It's Ace Attorney. What more do you need?

You'll enjoy it if you've played the games, though don't except high quality stuff. If anything, it's closer to high QUALITY, but still enjoyable.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

No, it doesn't. There's no need for you to watch it if you have played the games and you sure as fuck shouldn't watch it if you've never played the games.

First two cases are butchered, Turnabout Samurai overall turned out to be pretty solid (it actually changed source material a bit and in a good way) as does the Turnabout Goodbyes so far. There are little pieces of fanservice here and there, but they are very little and too far between.

Pick up if you are really really into Ace Attorney. I'd actually suggest to wait and see if DVD release fixes animation, because in its current state it varies from garbage to supbar to pretty gud like that one moment in episode 2

The best thing that I can say about Ace Attorney that distinguishes it from Danganronpa's or Valkyrie Chroncle's adaptations is that Ace Attorney's is pretty faithful and has some good moments. Although, its extreme faithfulness just leaves anime as a shadow of the game.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Depends on how much you liked AA. I'm a big fan, so the show has never been below average to me just from the novelty of it.

That said, the general opinion is that it started off a bit below average and has been getting better by the episode. I'd say it's firmly in "decent" territory now (which is "good" if you're an AA fan).

So if you have any nostalgia for the games and don't feel like replaying them, I'd check it out. I can't say how I'd feel about it if I didn't care about / never played / couldn't remember the games though...

Bentley James
Bentley James

I was actually disappointed when i found out it was just going to be a copy/paste of the game plot. I was hoping for some original cases like the manga seeing the investigation and trial processes in the game wouldn't exactly translate to be exciting in anime form without creative liberties

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

There's no need for you to watch it if you have played the games
Not true. The games are definitely much better, but also more or less 20 hours long, depending on title.

The anime just serves as a short, but sweet weekly recap, and that's fine.Especially good if you haven't played the titles in a while, and don't have all the time in the world.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Why does she sound on the verge of tears? This is supposed to be her badass moment.
She's not even shouting. Where are the thwap noises?

Ryder White
Ryder White

It's a combination of feelings of feeling utter uselessness with disgust (because of Hart's testimony).

She didn't point out any contradiction or anything, she just wanted Hart to cough the truth up and only thing she could do is literally start talking in a courtroom out of her line.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

Nothing happened: the episode.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Which is why the game writers phased out 3-day cases after AA1.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

I know all that.
I'm saying it's a lot more intense in the game. It's more like a desperate interrogation than a teary-eyed plea. It was pretty lacklustre, since I was looking forward to that moment quite a bit.

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

How have I never paid enough attention to Maya's legs before?

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

They pointed out the fact that murder weapon is not the same gun Edgeworth was found with, they discovered what the truth is behind Gourdy which will eventually lead to Von Karma's downfall by the hands of Harry Butz. And Miles x Maya shipping intensified, at this point I am sure this anime's whole purpose is to ship everyone with Maya.

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Is it really surprising?

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

Exactly the reason I'm watching it

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Lotta sounds really fucking cute. I love that comfy country bumpkin dialect.

It's not just me, right?

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Because the game sprites are waist up?

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Maya+Gumshoe

WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

RoA has been hinted a lot in the past episodes. Maybe they will do it.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Why is there blood on Pearl's ball?

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

It's the Steel Samurai.

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

They pointed out the fact that murder weapon is not the same gun Edgeworth was found with
But it is the same gun. Ballistic markings made this clear.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

I swear every point made in this post is slightly wrong. Am I being trolled softly?

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

Miles x Maya shipping intensified
shipping anyone but Mr. Nick with Mystic Maya

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Ugh, she's even worst than manlet apollo. Her piss color outfit is ugly.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Are big dorky ears a Fey trait?
I like it.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

We already saw the King of Prosecutors trophy

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

When is it going to happen?

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

Something even better will happen.

Phoenix keeps building up his courage to confess to Maya. The mood is perfect. She's blushing ever so slightly.
Suddenly Pearls jumps in shouting MR. NICK and starts ranting about how cute they would be as a couple. Then Phoenix loses his composure and just laughs it off, scratching his head.

Repeat indefinitely.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

Post top-tier faces.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

It's been a while since I played the games but is it ever confirmed what happened to him? Unless I missed something he wasn't even referenced in the next two games. Is he dead?

Kind of hoping he has a cameo at least since they are only covering the first two games in the anime.

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Laughed harder than I should have.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

It's femdom, right?

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

He was found guilty of murder so I assume he was executed at some point.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

I quite like her, I hate her hair though, it's fucking awful. Phoenix and Apollo's are simple yet distinctive, hers just looks like a scribble

Mason Sullivan
Mason Sullivan

Kind of hoping he has a cameo
The thing is, during the first two games he's in a coma after being poisoned. I think the third he had recently woke up, and decided to enact his weird 'revenge' against Trite

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

I liked that reference. Nice one, A-1.

Alexander James
Alexander James

How would one go about acquiring rips with Japanese subs actually timed to the video, like these? Ads or no ads, no matter.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

He wasn't mentioned again though I assumed he was death. Sudden bleeding wasn't a healthy sign.
Not likely as Sahwit murdered a woman out of greed yet he was still alive and imprisoned. Godot killed a woman to protect an innocent (though he did had revenge as personal agenda) so the judge probably go more easy on him.
Sebastian would always be at the bottom no matter whom he had relationship with.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

sudden bleeding

Those were tears user

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

repeat indefinitely

nah, repeat until Iris is released from prison and Maya and Pearl's hopes are crushed forever

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

I thought the same too. She looks more like a side character/witness in a case. They tend to have eccentric designs. I prefer if she had a more mature look like Mia and Francesca rather than looking like a little girl playing dress-up.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Damn that's a shame, I really liked his character. Hopefully he gets some sort of acknowledgment in the new game. Especially with his "incident" involving the previous master of Kurain.

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

[BudLightSubs] Gyakuten Saiban - 09 [720p].mkv

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

"people" who don't connect the "the only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over" and godot's bleeding

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Why is the ED so damn good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTMOvImq3q8

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

The ONLY way I can see him making a cameo in the anime is right at the end of the last episode. We see him waking up in a hospital bed, bandages round his eyes. He whispers "...Mia..." then cut to credits.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Next week says Third Trial instead of Final Trial. Does this mean Turnabout Goodbyes is 4 episodes?

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

It says here that you prefer JFA over AA and T&T

care to explain?

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Femdom fetish. It can't be helped.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

5 is a more realistic number

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

People actually like JFA
The amnesia and circus cases are enough to drop it into last place. Even AJ was more tolerable than this.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

That would be really cool, actually.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

It took them several years to execute Dahlia, so Sahwit being alive doesn't indicate anything.

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

Is this really how japanese court works? A prosecutor/attorney can use his influence to force a verdict from the judge and withhold evidence?
Not to mention the witnesses giving false testimony all the time, isn't it basically illegal? Shouldn't they get a sentence after the court ends, for misinformation?

Jose Young
Jose Young

Franziska>Godot
She's so best that she even gets to prosecute in T&T a little. I came a lot during her vs. Edgeworth.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

Don't forget DL-6!
TOO EARLY YOU FUCKS

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Wouldn't it be great if they did 1-5 instead of 2-3?

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Most witnesses lie because of misinformation or flawed perception of the crime scene, at least in the games
The witnesses that do lie get sentences but these are so short they are insignificant
There's a game where ALL of your defendants are lying piece of shits in one way or another.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

earrings
Ruined.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

They jinxed it.
ONE JOB.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

Most witnesses lie because of misinformation or flawed perception of the crime scene
Lotta just straight up lied because she wanted to be the key witness in a murder scene though, regardless of who the culprit was.

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

What about moejudge?

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

You get to slap her in JFA. I enjoyed that.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Yeah well there's a reason she's one of the worst witnesses in the series and she comes back again
If it makes you feel better she's whipped a lot later on

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

He's like that in the games though.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

meme master.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

Judge is useless in this anime. Has no presence or charisma at all.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

She slapped Larry in the anime though.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

meme master
wrong

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

lying to become a key witness while full knowing that a potential innocent person might get arrested and executed because of that
Lotta is a complete scumbag. Why does she always get away with it with just a slap on the wrist?

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

He commented on how he was going out and training for a new career.
Kristoph also seemed rather comfortable and calm when Phoenix visit him after the first case of AJ.
I think Dahliah was executed because she already murder 2 people, forced one to suicide and poisoned another one. Manfred probably got executed too unless he suicide in jail or die due to depression.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

wrong
You're right, it's this guy.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

[Spoiler]Maya x Miles otp[/spoiler]

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Someone should tell Sal Manella that his memes stopped being relevant 10 years ago.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Sal Manella's first English appearance was 11 years ago

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

just watch the 99.9% show instead imo

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

The first game's setting is actually 2016-17 because DL-6 happened the year the game came out in Japan.

Mason Rodriguez
Mason Rodriguez

I know, but AAI came out later and he was still spouting those outdated memes.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Meaning that in the AA universe those memes are still hot in the year 2016.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

2-4 is just so good.

I honestly can't pick a favorite game from the trilogy. All 3 both have their own strength and weaknesses.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

I didn't have a problem with Lotta

This anime is redeeming Lotta and Oldbag.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

because they talk less, since it's condensed into an anime.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Lotta is cute in this, instead of being a stubborn bitch.
I prefer game Oldbag though.

John Fisher
John Fisher

Let's talk about the movie for a second.

I really like how they did Yanni Yogi in that movie.
I hope they steal some ideas from the movie

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

would i enjoy this series without playing the games?

Oliver King
Oliver King

I agree with you, I wanted her to be a badass.
Still, this version wasn't bad though.
This ver. makes more sense with her feeling useless and all.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

It is disgusting, honestly.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

She does it originally too though. This was made by Shu Takumi.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

There's also a difference between manslaughter and premediated murder.

Still, Godot probably either died of his injuries or because the poisoning likely decimated his remaining lifespan.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

MitsuMayo is acceptable as well.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

disgusting

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

Fujos are mad
kek

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

It's a pretty random pairing to be honest senpai.

I can understand Wright x Maya, but this one i don't get at all

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Reminds me, wasn't one of the early official artists a BL mangaka? I always found that pretty amusing.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

It'll have 5 episodes, the first time I'm glad they rushed, otherwise this turnabout would have 6~8 episodes easily.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

An e-mail has come from Naruhodo/Phoenix

Kurain Kingdom? Where is this place? First time I heard of it.

It will happen sooner or later but definitely will, in the end. It is inevitable!

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Yeah, apparently that character designer was responsible for Edgeworth's design and him not being the 40 year old veteran geezer that was originally proposed.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Fujos will win.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Maya is pure and imouto-tier, seeing her shipped with anyone is disgusting.

David Ross
David Ross

wait, both are actually game expressions! and I'm actually glad phoenix eyes are not white and maya mouth is not jumping out of her face

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

She is 28 now.
Enough with this already, purityfag.

James Morales
James Morales

Sudden bleeding
his face fucking exploded!

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Twitter or 2chan

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

So, she's a cake and wright is a wizzard?

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Franziska, all 4 cases twist/turnabouts, and that fucking last case with phoenix and edgeworth just pulling a theather show in courtroom

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

He fucked Iris, I just know it.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

she's almost cake status, and yes, nick is a wizard, which explains a lot about trucy

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

Geh, goddamn man.
I'm a bit disappointed.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Non, he fucked you're mum

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Did you not see this episode?

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

Also Shelly DeKiller is GOAT.

Why did you post picture of John Doe the ice cream salesman though?

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Excuse me

Edgeworth!
This is unexpected, what happened?

Before we talk about me business here, let me ask you.
What is with this dirty desk?
Uh well

Maya is not here right now...

Not here right now...?
Yeah

I see, If she is not here then it is okay.
Huh? Hey Edgeworth...

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

I'm home... Oh, Mr. Edgeworth

Welcome home, Maya.
Hey, you are eating sweets! Even though I went out for shopping in this freezing cold!
I'm sure everything you bought was burgers, for yourself anyways.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

Yes. Which is why they must trade V-cards.

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

need to escort convicted criminal out of court? one policeman will do (director woman)
need to escort frail little girl out for speaking out of turn? SEND THE ENTIRE FUCKING POLICE DEPARTMENT
I have many gripes with this show but jesus christ.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Ohh, then you are not gettng any.
Sorry, sorry..

You dont really mean it, do you

Punishment!
Gyaaaa

W-what are you doing all of sudden!
He-he-heh

This is called the hand of Maya!
Stop with your triumphal face.

Ah

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

That will the drama will be bigger for Nick to try not lose the trial.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

that way

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

You get some as well

Oh, as expected of Mr. Edgeworth! Unlike Nick, you don't get disturbed at all.
Shut up...

Anyways go wash your hands already. I will prepare your burgers.
Nice. Then I'm gonna wash my hands.

She is handful... So Edgeworth, you were here for...

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Some business...
Huh? Her Edge...

Don't tell me, Edgeworth, you are...

Noah White
Noah White

my god, they should stop with the invisible over the top pointing power. It looks too ridiculous.

Eli Long
Eli Long

I don't know user but I think it's about time that you realized how ridiculous this series is in general.

Easton Green
Easton Green

So you are here for Maya.

W-why would habe any business with Maya?

This is what I should ask here but well...

Thinking back about of what you have said when you came here...
It was pretty obvious.

Also your reaction right now.

Even someone like me would understand what all those mean.

Still...

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

To think you were into Maya.
So you like that type of girl.

Shut up!
Even I'm troubled over this!

What is troubling you?

Hey, Nick! You said you were going to prepare burgers, right?

Oh yeah, I'm preparing them now.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Not going to happen.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

they will never bring Iris back

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Maya x Edgeworth makes next to no sense, he barely even spoke to her throughout the games. Most of his interactions involved helping Nick save her from kidnappers.

If anything it should be Kay x Edgeworth, though the age gap there is even greater than between Nick and Maya.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Edgeworth, make sure to look after Maya.
Stop treating me as a kid!

Geez

Yeah, Mr. Edgeworth.
What about we watch Steel Samurai together?
Watching it while eating burgers is really enjoyable!

You don't come over so often so let's watch it!
Nick, prepare some for Mr. Edgeworth as well!

P...

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

PLEASE WAIT MAYA!

I wanted to confirm it so I came to meet you
And now I feel like I understand it very well.

I think I need to say it to you as well.
Maya...

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

I love you

Er..

That's all

Evan Young
Evan Young

well it's a uneccesary over the top adaption of the game.
Yes it's a weekly bitching, and yes nothing can be done but seriously?
-Cramming all 3 games in, how many episodes 24?
-Having future reference to stuff that are so far out in the future.
-Not using any of the game soundtrack except for Cornered.
-Crappy op song that sounds totally out of place.
-Already got seiyuu providing voices in the game, but fuck it, let's cast extra for who know what reasons.
-Pachinko looks far superior.

I know and it saddens me that capcom allowed it to exist.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

What does Maya's slippers taste like?

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

-Cramming all 3 games in, how many episodes 24?
2 games, we won't have T&T in this season

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

I wanna kiss Maya

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

really, ok, but how much time will pass for the next season? And are they then dedacting game 3 in 12 or 24?
12 ofc you idiot!

Oh and the last seen already (for those who never played the game) spoiled the whole thing with the parrot revealing a connection to dl-6.
What the fuck?
Man couldn't they restrain himself. With plot spoilers?

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Stop posting and go to sleep, Nick.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

KLAVIER
L
A
V
I
E
R

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

end of 1-1 in Anime
they send literally 2 dozen officers to apprehend Sahwit after the guilty verdict

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

can we play the tape....

One More Time!

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

The only good thing about him was his theme. I wanted an antagonist, not a goddamn game-length tutorial.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

every time he leans over you can see his collarbones

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

At this point we don't even know if there will be a S2 for T&T and AJ. I know it'd be stupid not to, but you know how Capcom is.

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

I don't get why people hate him.
Like, he's a prosecutor and wants to find the truth. Much better than a maniac who only wants to win as get guilty verdicts for his curriculum.
But I agree, Apollo had it too easily, he would not survive in any of the first 3 games.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

3 episodes of rewatching a tape

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Stfu faggot

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

I don't think I said anything wrong, I didn't mean to malign your crack shipping. Personally I'm a fan of Gumshoe x Manfred, so we have a lot in common if you really think about it.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

Well executed drama comes from conflicts and there isn't much conflict if the defense attorney and prosecutor share the same objective. It would've at least helped if Klavier was sore about Apollo sending his brother to jail, but it felt like the writers went all their way to make him the most uninteresting prosecutor. Apollo Justice would've been better if Payne had been prosecutor for the whole game.

Julian King
Julian King

Why are you guys watching this? Why not watch the superior adaptation?

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Good question.

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Anyone else like Otsuka's performance as von Karma?

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

I want more than one scene worth of content.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Wakamoto or Jouji would have been better.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Because cute.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

Wakamoto would be godlike for Von Karma.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

This. And the level of cuteness probably hasn't even peaked yet.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Mutual love of the Steel Samurai

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

I like to torture myself with bad adaptations.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page