Why can't there be good medieval fantasy rpg series

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Retarded, all those characters in this first fucking chapter. Just why? Why? It's like they had little to no knowledge of how their fucking world works. Shit. I assume they don't even know each other, that faggot swordie just picked up some random youseemuseful-people in the guild and "Hey, let's hunt some shit." wtf. They didn't even know how each member fights, how in the world can they even compliment each other in real combat. This is some vidya thier shit, I'm getting tired of it.

Pls tell me how this series fares in later events, man.

All urls found in this thread:
http://grimdarkztranslations.com/kuro-no-hiera-glaphicos-toc/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac9ktuLvyfw
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/invisible-dragon/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Only here for the GOBLIN SLAYER.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

I know OP's saying its shit but...is it at least readable without cussing every page? Or just complete shit?

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Don't know, it certainly wasn't that shit. but not as good either.

It got potential though. I'm only following because helmet.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

But the characters they're not....stupid? Are they? Annoyingly stupid I mean

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

I only read the first chapter, which is about the fodders and main girl. So who knows?

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Can't find it, link please?

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

I read it on Sup Forums. Check the archive.

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

So basically dark souls fag vs. Goblins cool, though main girl kinda sucks and by sucks I mean boring

Juan James
Juan James

I woundn't expect anything that includes mmo mechanics like quest boards and hard classes to have any semblance of good story. When it's done for comedy it works, but otherwise it's just lazy or tries to appeal to general mmo audience.

Dunno if there's anything recent, but there's enough decent fantasy manga if you dig a bit.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Do japs even play DnD?

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

They play phantasy star online and ff whatever.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

/tg/ here, they do. See Record of Lodoss War for an anime inspired by a DnD campaign.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

They play Wizardry.

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

It's like they had little to no knowledge of how their fucking world works.
Very realistic then.

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Yes, although you can trace every cliche they use to wizardry and dragon quest.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

The worst thing is about that series is that they picked the blandest girl as MC

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

It's gonna end up like any other generic fantasy rpg harem series but Sup Forums is gonna love it because
he doesn't take off the helmet
he doesn't speak
mysterious
resulting in a lot of baneposting in the future and some people who actually thing it's good even though it's the same old thing with a slight quirk. I mean blonde bimbo is probably gonna be retarded.

In the end I'll probably end up following it anyways as I always do, I just hope I one day get out of this hell.

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

he doesn't take off the helmet
he doesn't speak
mysterious
He speaks, he take off his helmet.
And I'm not happy about that.

But this is the closest things to what I want, so may as well followed it.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

spoilers got posted in that thread
he takes off the helmet
it turns into lighthearted shit right after
a cute elf, a dragon shaman, and some random kung fu elder joins the party
Sup Forums only cares because everyone dies in the first chapter and the part where the guy says his name is unintentionally hilarious

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

I just need a real adventure style.
Opening chapters is world and character building, lets get to know the group.
From then on they take on specific quests, doesnt really matter what kind.
Have them prepare/go shopping for supplies.
Let the group explore a well crafted dungeon.
Let the rogue type search for stuff and jolt everything down on a map.
After the dungeon give us a full 2 page image of said crafted map.

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

I guess tower of druaga and its second series could be recommended...

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Have them hang out at the inn, share stories with others. Give us the ingredients on how to make mead (fucking water honey and yeast but people will get excited to read about it)
Introduce the a bigger plot point from referencing to older hints given out in the story thus far.
Have them fight a lich.
Present real danger by killing some of the crew.
Have some shananigans the that some /tg/ stories have produced (sir bearrington for example as questgiver)

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Fighter got cocky and said that fighting Goblins need no planning
Cleric is a fucking liability that slowed the mage down and got split up from the Fighter/Monk
Mage got out numbered and stabbed
Fighter got too cocky and this time he paid for his cockiness with his life
Monk held her own until a bigger goblin appears and turned her into rape fodder
The dying Mage slowed useless Clerics escape and ended up being a lifeless sextoy for the goblins
For all the trouble CLeric got an arrow to her shoulder

The cleric should end up being a rape fodder just like the Monk. She just got lucky when Goblin Slayer appeared to rekt goblins' faces in.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

So did the monk survive?

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

goblin slayer
There isn't a good future for something named "fodder mob" slayer.
It isn't really a impressive feat or anything.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

RPG
There´s the fucking problem. Whenever they talk about stats and levels, is automatic shit.

Also good fantasy medieval fiction is hard to write.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

characters are retarded
they get btfo in the first chapter

I don't see the problem user.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

The first chapter is edge and show potential of some kind of silent knight adventure.
From there on, is a lighthearted rpg adventure, the guy talks a lot, remove his helmet to show his bishounen face, and is a harem btw. Guy is Gary Stu self insert. Harem consist of useless healslut, elf, and cowtits.

So is the usual LN trash with a bait starting chapter.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

sounds disgusting.
good thing I didn't expect anything to start with.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

He talks
He speaks
He is not mysterious
Edge gone
Not just goblins
Happy party adventures
Did you miss the LN art dump?

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

It is if the writer was clever to utilize a system of real goblin army, smart goblins, mage goblins and so on. But the author go and stretch the definition, so he will kill anything that is ugly and falls under orc, troll and so on.

Cameron White
Cameron White

I-i just wanted a dark souls like manga
Baw

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

I just wanted something good, not another generic shit.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

No, you wanted generic shit that pandered to you, you don't actually care about the quality of the work.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Nanatsu no Taizai? The mangaka actually uses real weapons, symbols and names from European folklore/history (and not just King Arthur either).

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

People eat rezero though.
Sup Forums is weird sometimes.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

more liek rape goblin, m8

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

So let me get this straight.
The novelty of this generic fantasy with RPG mechanics is that MC actually wears armor along with a full helmet?
Goddamn. I mean, I also wish for the day where MC actually doesn't have to leave his head unprotected and show his face for no other reason than being MC, but subjecting yourself to LN trash for it is too much.
When will there be a fantasy anime with a mute self insert protag that never removes his helmet and goes on adventures that parodies the fuck out of Jrpgs?
MC is a mystery that never shows his face, some say he was born with that fullhelmet. He's uncomfortably quiet all the time, is unfazed by anything and only barely emotes when needed too. This is his shtick. He's a weirdo with the murderhobo life style fit for the setting.
Cast is a mixed gender, and one token beast race, almost self aware bunch.
They are the only ones that realize the frivolity of going into a cave and murdering all the goblins inside just for a new sword to replace the now worn down old one, they pick apart the shallow philosophies thrown about by the big bads, or complain about the stupidity of every little adventure they have snowballing and ending with them fighting God, or a God-like being in some intangible reality.
All while MC just does his silent bob routine and just keeps taking on more and more ridiculous side quests for crap he'll never use so he can hoard it in his overflowing bag of holding.
Something like Yūsha Yoshihiko

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

Japan can't into good warhammer tier fantasy setting and all they could do is to introduce rape and pillage.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

DOMO, GOBLIN-SAN.

GOBLIN SLAYER DESU.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAART

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

The first part was the best part, so if you disliked it, you will hate it now.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Sup Forums no matter how much to deny it, got the same shit taste as fat nip otakus and casual teens. SAOfaggots moved on to Reddit:Zero, in words of the fans, "Is like a more mature SAO for more mature people".

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

In the end we truly were the GOBLIN SLAYERtm

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

So why should I read this and not Grimgar?

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

oh and they get most of their knowledge from their shitty jrpg like dragon quest and final fantasy

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Sounds like shitty YT paraody video to be honest. I want a Dark Souls anime without your shitty slapstick humour.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

No one in grimgar wear Full face concealing helmets.
That detail is important.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

What is Konosuba
If you just want a guy with a helmet and no talking, you are just a faggot that want a specific pandering to you.

Hunter King
Hunter King

Will this healer become badass eventually? Like learn some offensive spells in addition to healing or are there stupid class limitations? Maybe I'll continue. If she's just going to hide behind Dark Souls Kun all the time then I'll probably pass.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

So then...Grimgar x Dark Souls? hmmmmm...
Do you see this series going places user? I've looked at the image folder for the volumes and the only character that interest me is the blind chick.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

I RAPED THAT MONK GIRL
RAMMED MY COCK THROUGH HER HYMEN
TOTALLY WORTH IT

SAYONARA!

Christian James
Christian James

There's comics of it.
Pic related is good, the newest one is shit.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Some say he was born with his helmet
Others that he can throw his sword and kill a boblin but not hurt the girl behind it
All we know is, he's called GOBLIN SLAYER

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Most LNs are the epitome of generic but I'm surprised there hasn't been a LN that parodies all of it. Have a LN where not just the MC is in full armor. Make the chicks have full armor too. And Helmets. We can still add full armor fan service, if Sup Forums gets cranky about it.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

there's nothing sexier than some good armor.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

As opposed to a generic guy wearing sweatshirt?

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

I'm pretty sure that if we unite or something we can craft a better story than this one

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

daily reminder you must always pray to sigmar for orc and goblin killing

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

There is stuff with women in proper plate and helmets, Sup Forums just doesn't care for it.

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

There is already a LN with girl wearing helmet 24/7
http://grimdarkztranslations.com/kuro-no-hiera-glaphicos-toc/

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

How about we start now?

Setting, pure high/dark fantasy. No isekai garbage, transported, reborn or summoned. Continue.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

warhams
anywhere close to good
GW drone pls.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

MC is a veteran cleric that everyone looks up to as a hero
sick and tired of dumbass adventurers charging in and getting into trouble, over and over and OVER again
is totally willing to let them die if they do retarded shit
often knows how to do the party members' jobs better than they do thanks to long experience
still goes adventuring because there's a fragment of the idealistic young girl who wanted to help others buried under the cynicism
carries a staff, which she uses to break bones and crack heads
overloads people with healing energy to make them explode
considers blinding people with holy light to be a good setup to beating them to death
can't lose to cock because she has a tame rape plant at home to satisfy her sexual desires

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Just read fucking deathgod or flame ring.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

I'm pretty sure if one person put even a little effort in it he could make a better story than this one.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

So any update on that /a/non-chan story someone was writing?

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

I would read this, reminds of the one story of the elf who was trying to get raped by a very nice orc

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

comics panneling and narration

Eww, fuck no.

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Well your loss

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

These grim RPGs are even more annoying than the happy go lucky ones. At least have characters die to real monsters not
Muh goblin with the capabilities of a child killing retards.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Veteran cleric wants to retire and spend the rest of her days with rape plant
guild regulations require her to train a successor
problem: all parties she goes with know her rep and expect her to save them from everything and basically act completely retarded
solution: go in disguise, go with people who don't know her (i.e. nubs)
full plate armor, full helm, no talking except through sign language and headchops when people are being stupid
is surprised when nub party actually tries to be smart and does things like set traps, makes tactical retreats
ends up bonding a little with them, and delays her retirement

Now the problem is that I'm stuck for the personalities of the nub party.

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

There has never been a good grim fantasy manga. Dont bother trying those anymore,theyre just generic shit

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

this has potential.

Try to start by defining which class are each member of the party, and start thinking if you're gonna play stereotype or against them. Since this is more of a parody, you can really make a play on expectations

Easton Long
Easton Long

Now the problem is that I'm stuck for the personalities of the nub party.
Make them girls and let them fall for MC
Fantasy cleric yuri

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Not him but, the talking is killing it.

James Adams
James Adams

Genre fiction
Good

Pick one and only one.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

I expect this series is going to get an anime. The LN is ranking pretty highly and there's a lot of buzz/controversy online with nips about it.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

You almost had me. Then your retarded rape plant killed it. Just make the cleric a guy.
Yuri never sells as a good straight show does.

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Only to portrayed the desperation he's facing. It's not about being badass you know?

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Another Grimgar
Please no.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

/lit/ leave and masturbate over some pretentious whack that have won a nobel prize.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Looks like more things actually happen in this.

David Bailey
David Bailey

If you want an mc that never takes off his mask you should read this.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

I just see a little blonde girl in lingerie.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

Fantasy RPG setting
Is this the new hype for elevens?

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

I did. There's no further translation.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Can't wait for
That edgy kid easily slaughtered soldierbros
episode.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Combining these two:

Fighter: tactical genius who could and should have been a mage, but became a warrior instead to support her little bro (who is totally a spoilt brat whom she loves dearly) to go into mage school. Often the first to tell everyone to run away, if only to lure the enemy into a trap or to actually run away (they've developed a system of "run away!" cues so they know which is which. She's not strong and she knows it; prefers to keep her enemies on their backs and shoot them with crossbows or trip them up.

Thief: bad alchemist who turned to thieving to raise funds for reagents; ended up being good at it. Spams alchemical items like tanglefoot bags and alchemist's fire and stuff but magic potions are beyond her. Deadly accurate with an acid vial to the eye.

Mage: illusionist who specializes in incapacitating the enemy. Carries a gigantic executioner's axe which is useless in normal combat but which is great for executing KOed enemies. Runs out of mojo fast at her level, but that's what slings and crossbows are for.

Cleric: cute adorable ditzy kouhai. Frequent headchop victim. Completely overshadowed by MC, but reminds MC of how she used to be so she can't just walk away.

This party has basically been working together for some time and so veteran MC doesn't want to get too involved and ruin their teamwork (besides, she's the guest member; she should match them rather than the other way around)

The rape plant is just a stupid joke and is hardly critical to the plot. Maybe she just wants to retire knowing that her skills and experience have been passed down.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

That guy's surname is amazing.
She's a wizard, pay her no mind. Think Louise.

Kayden James
Kayden James

Is it necesary that they're all women?

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

No. Their gender is unimportant, but I like looking at girls.

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

What's the setting, dark age euro?

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

hot fighter chick getting gangraped by goblins

Damn son

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

Dark Souls anime when?

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

High fantasy. When I think dark age I think Berserk and Ubel Blatt and I can't really compete there.

With high fantasy, go full magic, but put amusing spins on the stereotypes.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

So what you're telling me is that they wasted a tpk and gangrape just a sucker people into a mediocre light novel.

David Stewart
David Stewart

Demons's souls would be better for an anime.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Soul Sacrifice anime would be better.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

This shit is hilarious. The funny thing is this is EXACTLY how a typical Sup Forums faggot would behave if they were sent into another world.

"Let's go kill some goblins, they're the weakest monsters, how hard could it be?"

Picked this shit up.

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

It's not a waste if it gets people to buy the novel, which they did.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

I just noticed, but his helmet is literally Erdrick's helmet, but the horns are broken off. You can actually see the broken horn stumps.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Is below average when you read further, but yes. Look it worked for faggots like this:
Nips know how to bait.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

I like generic haremshit anyway, so I'll keep reading it. You can tell me I have shit taste, I don't mind.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

I'm interested, tell me more.

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Nothing wrong with with having no standards, if it wasn´t for shiteater like you, there would be no industry. No need to defend yourself. Is like being ashamed of cleaning the toilet, is important job that someone is making sure my toilet is clean when I use it.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Sure, but do you know what Soul Sacrifice is?

Jack Young
Jack Young

You'll never be the Goblin King.
How does this make you feel?

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Can't argue with the results. Just wish there weren'the so many series that fake their tone. I wouldn'the mind a gritty fantasy world but I can always reread berserk.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Bloodborne anime when?

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

Will they show the impregnations and births of the various women?

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Narou and the like have so much JRPG fantasy garbage that you can look forward to this kind of stuff for decades.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

MC is a magician, the magic system is based on offering different kind of things to get out an extreme spell. Like a piece of slain golem would turn into a spell that will cover your entire body in a rock armor. But you can only cast spells as many times as amount of items you have. You use it all up you are normal human bean. But most people resort to offering up their body part to continue casting spells. Like offering your blood for shooting blood bullets, and more extreme like all of your skin to remove the skin/armor of your enemy.

The story follows the mostly silent MC with a hood, and his partner, a real ice cold queen. MC and her are traveling across the fucked up dark fantasy land to take care of deformed creatures in the order from the magician tower. Trust eventually forms, and their relationship builds up. The final order at the end is that they have to fight to the death, to get one superior magician.

So is a dark fantasy action show with comfy campfire scenes. Most monsters have tragedy stories, since the bigger ones got cursed from the holy grail for their wishes. Play the game.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac9ktuLvyfw
Already an anime.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

How about a Monster Hunter like setting? The main character could be an avid explorer and hunter. Searching ruins and finding treasure, fighting giant monsters Shadow of Colossus style.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Yes, but why would I watch your show instead of something else? It's still missing something

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

The first chapter is always the best. You should know this by now.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Don't know who narou is but I figured this trend was going to persist for a few more years. It's just that years of shitty manga/LN adaptations, and something about that monk, and realizing that it's just flimsy edge finally wore down the thick skin I had for this stuff. Last good LN adaptations I remember was Baccano/DRRR. Now we get Grim gar and this shit.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

That's exactly the same as an MMO setting. You should think some more about what the difference actually is in your mind.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

It exist already, full girl team, is shit.

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

"Why do you only kill goblins?"
"BECAUSE I'M A GIANT RACIST. Why do you ask so many god damn questions?"

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

No, is a tragic backstory, hate boner.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

What, are you serious? I was joking. Why is he killing goblins, anyway? (Besides the fact that they're revolting creatures.)

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

So who draws?

Mason White
Mason White

Not revealed yet from what I have read. But is taking a backseat for some light hearted adventure shenanigans. If I had to put a bet down, they killed and raped his sister. Would be a great nip bait.

Hudson White
Hudson White

I want an old school D&D anime - with lots of party turnover

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

I've been trying, but can't really get anything out. I think if I had some kind of reference of what user wanted the characters to look like it'd be easier for me

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

narou
Web novel site, a lot of them get turned into LNs and then manga and anime.

John Lopez
John Lopez

Why is he killing goblins, anyway?
Isn't it because he is a racist? Maybe in the end of the story, he will try to build a wall to separate humans and goblins too.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Any good fantasy series with female MC that isn't Slayers?

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Depends on what you mean by fantasy, if you mean hero's journey stuff then I don't really have anything to offer you, like I know a couple but they're RPG wankfests.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Could also maybe do something like a series of short stories of different characters doing their own things with them occasionally coming together for a big quest.
Comfy adventure SoL with a dragoon and his wyvern
Short-tempered healer who spends more time nuking than healing
Big armor guy who never takes off his armor or helmet even when eating or bathing
Thief who runs sanic fast and pulls everything away from the party like the old dynamis sac-pulls in FFXI
Red mage type character who disturbs the party by killing enemies slow and painful after crippling them with his spells
Or something like that.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Those monster were the pets/guardians of ancient king. Killing them gives you a proof of victory that will guide you to him. Killing him will give the mc the right to throne and gives he/she the ability to control the world. Damn this sounds like shit. I should definitely write something based on this

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

wasnt there a manga with a girl and dragon humanoid sidekick
the mangaka had a thing for bags ala Berserk

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

So uh... I got an idea.

An edgelord swordsman and his group of a cleric/mage and a thief go out on a quest to hunt shit.

They plan to attack monsters, but edgelord charges in because cockiness.

Instantly gets rekt, like bones everywhere.

The other two fuccbois run and get cornered, but then a knight comes along and rekt the monsters shit.

Then kills the two fuccbois and steals their gold and stuff.

Gets the reward for the quest.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

I'm not sure what to think of Rat Killer just yet.

The idiocy of the main party was staggering, and the priest certainly contributed. But hey, at least it's not another REINCARNATION/OTHER WORLD CHEAT POWER MASTURBATION FANTASY.

And the Roach Stomper has a SHIELD, that's rare. Who knows where it's gonna go, but at least Turkey Shooter seems promising.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

What if the knight is actually a monster in disguise that decided to infiltrate the human world ?

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

I love it

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

because he's a racist

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

I'd take isekai nonsense over this.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Ranta and new tank does. Then again, the novels eventually become the Haru show, so meh.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

I love how the cleric has a Jewish star

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Oh I forgot,
Tank who responds to almost all of his problems with a good old fashioned shield bash

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

why can't there be good medieval fantasy RPG series
Maybe look harder than random edgy garbage that got posted just yesterday?

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

This.
Just read first chapters of series and move on. Lets you enjoy a lot more stories too.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

first episode of akame ga kill
first episode of aldnoah zero
first episode of valvrave

Works for anime too!

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

I draw but I don't use digital and I'm poor as fuck.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Have you thought about adding a berserker who thoughtfully and rationally reacts to every situation, and then hulks out after reasoning that he has a legitimate claim to being very angry

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

All are welcome. Adding on, a qt armor girl that can't really be hurt but makes cute noises when she gets hit. In other words, Adele

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

You should all just read Invisible Dragon if you want to learn how terrible shit can actually get.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

How bad is it?

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Grimgar?

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

dungeon meshi is godly, but i understand you might want something more "epic" and less comical.
maybe Stravaganza? there's not really a party (in D&D terms) though.

Leo Long
Leo Long

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/invisible-dragon/
My Immortal tier.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

I know OP's saying its shit but...is it at least readable without cussing every page? Or just complete shit?
complete trash. Imagine typical otaku pandering power fantasy harem. The mc is a "kirito" clone, needlessly dark and broding, who all the chicks want to fuck for no fucking reason. and he basically runs around in n00b areas pwning trash mobs to look OP to all the bitches and hoes. Its so cringe you'll wish you hadn't read it.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Why can't there be good medieval fantasy rpg series

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Lodoss was based on a DnD session and it was pretty good.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

You mean utterly generic, right? Because holy shit was Lodoss generic.

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

This chapter was good 8/10.

oh fuck, I need to fit in first.

GOBLIN SLAYER lol this is shit.
dropped.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Because "Medieval Fantasy" is by definition already a regurgitation of established, overused fantasy. It's not likely to be good.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

You're trying way too damn hard lmao

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

lol

Fuck off

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

14 (2002/07/26)
The invisible dragon accepted the challent and
went to met the angient super hyper ultra dragon but then that dragon was to strong

“fuck it’s a little strong there’s no choice sorry but I’ll have to use my super hyper action megaton ultra ultimate attack heh”

so the invisible dragon used his super hyper action megaton ultra ultimate attack
so that dragon foght well but got shit on
but there was one thing the angient super hyper ultra dragon didn’t know even as it died. it was that……

the invisible dragon actually have a even strong attack that was the super duper ultra mega hyper amazing action really super powerful top-class secret power hyper ultimate attack….

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Itachi vs Sasuke?

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

What is considered good? The traditional? The not? What?

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

So the invisible dragon went to meet his old bro.
Whoooooosh
there was super lots of wind and because of invisible dragon and his old bro’s energy it became ultra strong wind trees were getting rippped from ground and stones were flying and anyway it was awesome

“I should call you invisivisible dragon instead of old bro now heh”

the name of invisible dragon’s old bro was invisivisible dragon but then siince his old bro was an enamy now he just caled his bro by name

“this small fry gettng all confident”

but invisivisivle dragon didnt know he didnt know dat his bro’s pwoer got stronger by 10000000000000000 times and his bro also made a super ultimate attack
but invisivisible dragon was strong he was super duper strong

26 (2002/07/28)
Die haiya~~~!!!

Te invisivisible dragon attacked first lik a bitch but invisible dragon
didnt get hit
that was because invisivisible dragon wasn’t overlord’s teacher so he couldn’t
see the invisible dragon

“you can’t see me heh”

after tat invisible dragon punched bam!!!
but invisivisible dragon didn’t get hit because invisivisible dragon
was invisible

invisible dragon:hey where are you heh
invisivisible dragon:what about you~~~ ;-;

they couldnt see each other it was then right then invisible dragon realized something

“heh fine if I cant see with my eyes i’ll look with my minds eye haiya~!!!”

invisible dragon began to see with his minds eye then he said something amazingly profond

“although i cant see with my eyes I can see with my minds eye! I can see when I use my minds eye! hahahahahahahah”

invisivisible dragon was hella surprised when he hear that

no way how~~~

invisible dragon saw shit with his minds eye it was super aesome

“hahahahaha I can see!”

what happens next you can look forward to it~~~ tada!

continuu

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

So if the point of Goblin Slayer is that he applies tactics and strategy to take down goblins. Why wasn't that the point of the first chapter? The adventurers are clearly are going off half cocked. They don't have proper equipment, no formation, no combat experience. They should have been fighting slimes in the plains until they could handle that.

But the Goblins themselves don't don't do anything really tactical outside of taking the mage out first. Aside from that they just use strength in numbers.

Would have been interesting if the goblins were organized and had a pseudo-militia thing going on and GS is a guy who has trained himself to solo those types of groups.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

no more rape after ch 1

Don't listen to these idiots, the rapes do continue.
A later chapter has vet party of adventurers trying to rescue a some village girls and end up becoming goblin meat.

Eli White
Eli White

vet party of adventurers
becoming goblin meat

Some vets.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

is there a translation of the LN floating around? I just want to find out what happened to the monk.

James Martin
James Martin

Yenpress. In a few decades.

James Cruz
James Cruz

They used rape as a fear tactic. Pretty tactical to me.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

reading edgy nonsense
How about you read some fluffy nonsense instead?

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

So would having an archer firing line taking out the best melee fighter. They are basically mindless creatures and if the series is trying to prop them up as something worth of dedicating your life to killing they should at least pose a threat to anyone who isn't brain dead.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

Would have been interesting if the goblins were organized and had a pseudo-militia thing going on

These are just shit tier goblins, ogres/trolls they are all classified as goblins in this series and they can grow just like a person.
They also breed like rats, you can destroy hundreds of goblin spots but they'll pop right back up with even bigger numbers.

btw there are gods and they gave the mc the title of goblin slayer cause he killed alot of goblins.
Also they like to play dice.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Are you paraphrasing?

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Still, what a shitty title.

MAKE WAY FOR THE TURKEY SHOOTER, HE'S SHOT LOTS OF TURKEYS

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

What a shame that piece of ass was wasted on monster dick.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

This was typeset? Where?

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

What happened to this ogre fuck? He appears for three panels then disappears.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Is this the thread where I ask for recommendations

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Seirei no Moribito, perhaps.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

You know, without the fapbait in the top right it would seem like a decent cover.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Is no one going to post the first chapter like yesterday

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Jesus fuck, I don't even know why I got triggered by brown monk getting raped. I should've had a boner but got rage instead.

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

A shame she becomes the goblins' cocksleeve for the rest of her life.

That's hot.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

I think a Bloodborne Anime would be better. Or at least a bigger breath of fresh air since I like content that at least does some new stuff. There's already a ton of medieval Anime series so I would love some stuff with a victorian aura that isn't comedy.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Demon's souls is the most straight forward with its story and most Anime are very "Tell not Show" if that makes sense. Dark Souls is more "show but don't tell" and I hardly see any Anime that follow that method these days. Maybe some exist but "show not tell" series are rare.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Is the rape often?

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

So if they can be this big a problem why wasn't that kind of quest just outright banned for porcelain scrubs?

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Source on this typeset version? The guy yesterday only dumped raws

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Thank you.

The Credible Hulk, then?

Which series is she from? I had the idea for a suit of living armor who serves as a tank, but the cute squeaky noises part is hilarious.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

You'd think they wouldn't offer a prize to female adventurers for half of the monsters in the world to make them lose interest in the more rape happy monsters, but I guess that'd throw the economy off since there would be no rescue quests anymore

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

How come I missed this post? This has potential

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Lurk the archives

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

That goes back to how poorly these MMO fantasy stories are constructed. The guild cutie mildy suggested that they not take the quest instead of just telling them outright that they weren't at the proper experience level. So while it's clear that group was full of chuuni's that needed more training it also makes the adventurer's guild look incompetent for not instituting better screening for quests. And even then the author could have just had the group go on the quest anyways to prove their worth.

I'm still mad and I don't know why. Shit was painful to watch and this is not my first troll rape.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Odd, I'm not usually into rape and this one gave me a boner.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

it was painful to watch

will mage and monk survive?

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Happy party adventures
Retard.

the rape does continues, a chapter later has a party of adventurers trying to rescue some villager girls and end becoming goblin meat.
village girls are mind broken
used as breeding stock by goblins
Goblin Slayer slays all the goblins there
seeing this heresy he purges their spawns.

Tyler White
Tyler White

The guild cutie mildy suggested that they not take the quest instead of just telling them outright that they weren't at the proper experience level
They would have had no trouble if they hadn't all gone fucking retarded. The monk fucked up the least but she's still guilty for being distracted enough to leave the mages so far behind.

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

spoilers based on someone who just saw illustrations
You are stupid user and should feel bad for believing that shit.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Taken to the rape cave and dead in the LN only more painful.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Why the fuck do all of you retards type like redditors?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

This.
Especially this retard

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

And how the fuck do you know how they do write?

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Why do know how redditors type?

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

The group was doomed from the start. No coordination and since the swordsman kept the monk zoned out during the initial encounter, the same would have arguably happened if they were in a tighter formation.

Well shit. There's no justice in this world.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

probably because you can tell where they are from when they type or make rec threads you retard
lurk more

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

The group was doomed from the start.
Because they let their ranged/support get ambushed, then the retarded DPS tried to tank, and the healer fucking sucked.

If they had kept their support close, they would have been able to take care of those goblins. The Monk killed like 6 by herself.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

You didn't read the post you quoted, retard.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Why did you know that retard typed like a redditor, huh?

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

No, you are reddit. Fuck off.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Read my post clearly, retard. See which one do I quote.

Fucking retard, I swear.

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

I'm 99% sure that's the the plot in OP

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

I read it, and I understood it. You were mocking him, by saying he typed like a redditor too.
How do you know how redditors type, hm?

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

I agree but they would have died if they had grouped anyways. The goblins have poisoned daggers the healer can't cure. The mage has to worry about how many spells she can cast and since she's a scrub she probably had only a handful of casts.

Fighter/monk had no synergy and even if we assume it's because he lost his head it's clear that he was not a good fighter to begin with. They got ambushed on both sides so if they were grouped it would just have been more hectic with them having to split their focus and the giant goblin sealed the deal.

They needed chain mail to counter light scratches and stabs. They needed more range or crowd control options. (Mage could have had greek fire or some kind of incendiary)
They honestly need more people because their party isn't going full Dark Souls like Goblin Slayer. And they needed to check for crevices and stuff in order to anticipate the rear ambush.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

defending reddit
, hm?

>>>/reddit/

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

she
you lost me

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

I didn't that's why I said his own post looks like a reddit.
Fuck, do every person you met have to explain everything to you?

You're one dumb fucking retard.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Dai Denyuuden anime never.

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

Lets make a dark fantasy LN without isekai or harem bullshit. Make your stories, now. Also, Shinigami wo tabeta shoujo and Kairin wo idaita shoujo and Yuusha Aruiwa Yobareta Shoujo are somewhat examples.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

I wish there were some kind of general where we could work out these kind of ideas. Some of them are really good, and could spawn really good stuff, and it's sad that if I want to draw or write for them I can only do it for the duration of an unrelated thread, or else I'd have to just dream about meeting again the same user

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

I didn't that's why I said his own post looks like a reddit.
If you said his post looks like reddit, you imply you know how reddit looks. Why do you know how reddit types, user?

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Here retard let me explain to you very thoroughly.
I said.
This.
Especially this retard

In a manner of sarcasm, since I didn't know reddit, and he brought reddit out of fucking nowhere.

His point is "you guys looks like a reddit" which translated as "reddit=retard"
So I fucking pointed it to him,
"yeah, especially 'this' retard" which is his own post.

Now do you understand? retard?

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

I'd also say drop any pretense of video game logic.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

Nah, you agreed with his assertion that "you retards type like redditors". When you further state that he does so especially, you did call him a retard, but you ALSO, simultaneously and by association asserted he ESPECIALLY typed like redditors. So one must only conclude you are especially versed in Reddit Typing habits, else you wouldn't be able to make that claim.

Will you answer the question sometime? Why do you know how reddit types, user?

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

good
warhammer tier

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

but you ALSO, simultaneously and by association asserted he ESPECIALLY typed like redditors.
See, that's what you assume. I already explain that I didn't even fucking know.

Fucking retard I swear.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Your explanation contradicts the obvious fact that you insisted he especially typed like a redditor. Lern 2 grammer, moran.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

The obvious fact
More like the obvious assumption.
Admit it, you're just mad you're wrong quoted my post.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

It is no assumption, you literally stated he especially typed like a redditor. Now you claim you were lying to save face. Poor form, user.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

you literally stated he especially typed like a redditor.
Quote me then.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

I did, that's why you got mad.

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

No proof
B-BUT YOU STATED THAT
Keep barking, retard.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Faggot trying to play the smartass calling reddit on others when he himself started.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

What do you mean? I directly explained my point here

It's not my fault you're bad at english, but for the sake of clarity, I'll say it again: You typed "This. Especially this retard."
"This" was your tacit agreement to his point that you (general) retards typed like redditors.
So when you say "especially this retard", you are explicitly stating that the point applies especially well to him. In other words, you were saying that "this retard" "types like a redditor" ESPECIALLY.

That's a freebie from me to you, user, try to improve your english so you don't blow your cover next time.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Ok, I'll start:
Two brothers from the slums strive to create and rule a kingdom and society. Working together to overthrow the kingdom, they gather an army of anyone from any race to fight and conquer. But the two brothers had differing views and personalities. One brother is compassionate and enthusiastic to where everyone essentially loves him. One brother is stern, pragmatic but overall has a charisma that everyone basks in respect. The pragmatic brother loves his younger brother and is pretty much the only one he holds close. They both had the same goal, ambition, but a different society they wished to create. The compassionate brother wanted to create a kingdom of peace and unity where everyone can adapt and have dreams to which can be fulfilled through hard work. The other brother want to create a utopia where the law and efficiency is absolute, where order succeed and compassion have nothing to do with success. They overthrow the kingdom, but who will rule it? Their societies they wish to create will create a conflict of one's downfall. The brothers names are Romulus and Remus.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Nah, It's a sarcasm point of saying "this. especially this retard". I already further state that my explanation, in this. I did call him a retard, but in no way asserting I know why redditfag typing like.

So one must only concluded that I didn't know what the fuck is redditfag supposed to be like, which is the reason I make that post.

Now, will you answer my question?
Where's the proof, retard?

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

All this talk about accusing others that they are from Reddit.
Seriously?

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

It's just one butthurt retard. Can't helped it.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

One baby got rekt so he starts calling everyone retard. Also can't into sarcasm.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

More like one got butthurt so much because he quoted the wrong post.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

just checked the archives

Well, that's...
Huh...

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

When the anime is over, hopefully they do this.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

A merchant town on the frontier finds themselves under hard times. Due to wars raging between their country and another neighboring country on the opposite side of their area trade has all but dried up. Their abled bodied men have been conscripted into battle leaving the elderly, some women who chose not to aid the war effort, and the youth that weren't brash or old enough to seek glory in battle.

To make matters worse the seasons have not been kind to them and agriculture has suffered. Crops are low, property is damaged by weather and there aren't enough skilled tradesmen left to handle it. One day a wandering priest enters town and begins to console the townspeople and renew their hope for a better tomorrow. Things look good and even the local authority (a retired soldier who suffered injury decades ago that made wielding a sword all but impossible) finds himself in better spirits.

Without warning though a string of murders and killings start. First it's livestock. Then it's people. After the soldier is able to coordinate a trap and capture the criminal it becomes revealed that it's some form of lizard man. A creature completely alien to the populace since monsters are rare and more of the direwolf, giant rat/bat variety.

Further investigation reveals that of the people killed, families would be murdered but always one body is missing.

I want to do something with the priest experimenting on humans to create monsters but that's the best I've got. Not a writer so it feels pretty bland.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Sounds like a fantasy mystery series. What about my idea here?

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Just need to worry about logistics. How long does it take them to garner supporters? What races are present and what are their current positions in society? Will things improve for all of them or do the different models for future societies favor one group over others?

What is the current kingdom like and why does it need to be overthrown?

Also are they werewolves
?

Sounds interesting still and I'd read it.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

It takes awhile as they start out with the people from the slums, then essentially gaining support as mercenaries while being known for their great results. Basically like how it is done in Berserk. Gaining support from the lowest races and pretty much all the demi-humans through deals and bargains with the tribes.
Races
Humans, oni or demons, demi-humans, elves. Humans do most of the persecution. Demons are well versed in magic, demi-humans are very primitive and rely on an animal form most of the times in battles, Elves are versed in magic and weaponry (mainly bows) while the humans tend to rely on magic and many of their technologies (mostly medieval cannons, swords, bows, shields). Races don't like one another and you will be persecuted the moment you are in their territory unless you gain their trust or have some connection to them. Humans tend to be the worst of them all.
The future
There will be a divide between those who are realistic and those who dream.
Current kingdom
rich get richer and poor get poorer. Other races get persecuted even though there is supposed to be "peace". Gives more of a reason for the brothers who come from the slums to rule a kingdom one day.
Werewolves
That is something to look forward to.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Alright
The beginning of Kairin wo idaita shoujo except the koolaid makes her a zombie instead while everyone else dies.
Unable to age and with no heartbeat or hunger, she merely tries to find shelter and is sometimes taken in by kind families but most soon leave after a year or two before they notice.
Shows her desperately trying to escape slave traders.
Eventually becomes a lone mercenary and due to some circumstances with a mission involving assassinating church officials, she finds out about the origin of the black soup she was forced to drink.
She then caries on with being a mercenary but vows to get revenge of the church and find out about the origins of the experiment as well as how to fix what's happened to her.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

FUKUSHU!

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

No, that's the way the grade schooler wrote it.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Is an anime coming? Danmachi was licensed really soon and it had an anime.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Danmachi was terrible. Goblin Slayer turned into a haremshit antics with healer being shoehorned instead of the best girl elf. Even the side story of one of the adaptations airing is better than both of these. And it was a prequel before it turned isekai.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Danmachi was comfy as fuck.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Slice of life can only work if there is a silver lining to it, otherwise, it is bad. I'd rather watch warfare.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

otherwise I don't like it and when I don't like something it's bad

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Not realizing that pointless shit is much worse.
Like I said, silver lining works. You want some comfy bullshit that has no silver lining behind it? Then just read any haremshit from any series because that is what you are getting.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Can we get back to wondering wheter there will be an anime?

Asher White
Asher White

Late as hell reply since I fell asleep but she's from Horizon.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Fuck your silver lining nonsense.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Fuck your pointless nonsense.

William Morris
William Morris

FUCK YOU

David Campbell
David Campbell

have helmet but wears everyday jacket and stuff only in ...

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Fuck you too.

Dylan James
Dylan James

MonHun doujins by UDON-YA kinda have that going on.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

You're welcome.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

They haven'T read Dungeon Meshi
Pathetic

Brayden James
Brayden James

No fucks given to this entire bullshit.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

But the elf is too old.

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

So it's going to be overlocalized garbage where they rewrite everything so you can't tell it was ever Japanese in the first place. No fucking thanks.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

But we hardly ever see female MCs

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

Fucking hate all the takedown shit they do for stuff that will take forever to come out.

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

mage died and monk died later on?

thats gay as fuck

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

goblins are actually very strong and coordinated
C'mon japan be a little bit more creative

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

Just because you haven't looked doesn't mean there aren't any.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

If you're going to include a newbie adventurer group getting torn apart, raped and necroraped in the first chapter, that's okay if your story is some dark deconstruction of typical fantasy LNs. Even more so if MC is a fully-armored murderhobo.

Then you have MC throwing his sword and dramatically revealing himself to be Goblin Slayer, before he engages in typical fantasy LN bullshit.

Literally why.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Do they ever go to rescue the monk who is being pounded by goblin cock?

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

No.

Xavier White
Xavier White

killing and eating your cock sleeve instead of endlessly raping her

Dropped.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Anime confirmed in the author's note

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Bloodborne anime

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

that witch hat
Worst one I have seen in a while

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

What the fuck? You can't be serious, that's awful. They're still in the same cave.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

She's a goblin cumdumpster now, sorry.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Please post pics.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Raped and killed offscreen. later chapter have veteran party, getting turned into meat as well.

Evan Green
Evan Green

Why would you kill your cumdumpster? Goblins are dumb.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

A goblin was fucking the corpse of the wizardchick. Doesn't seem like gobbos care too much about the state of their cumdumpsters

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Oh she's dead too?

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Quest board and adventure guild was never a thing with dragon quest though

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Probably died because of infection and too violent gangrape. That giant goblin probably broke her belly.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Her story ended quite nicely, she became an immortal because of cool-aid.

(More like eternal youth because, another person from the same church burned to death)

Unlike Shinigami wo Tabeta Shoujo's ending.

Though, i haven't read Yuusha Aruiwa Yobareta Shoujo.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

What happened to the shinigami loli?

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

mfw that chapter ending

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Monk Girl was far too good

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Lodoss could afford to be a bit generic because we weren't getting 10 anime like it every fucking season. And the execution was superb.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

The only one that actually know what she's doing, only to be met with a sudden FOE.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

superb
Do I have to post Ray of Mayo?

Chase Price
Chase Price

perfect

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Lurk more then.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Expecting anything from a LN

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Real question is, when will anime stop using the same generic protagonists in design/personality

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Any other mc like this one? I need more of it.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

You can trace just about everything back to that. Even the oversized bullshit swords they use are a result of the imported figurines having extra large weapons so that you could see what the weapon was while the Japanese didn't realize the weapons were oversized.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

Absolutely. The manga even uses the 5e character sheet as an 'application form'.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

I always hated sac pulls. You should make the thf grumpy about having to die and be resurrected all the time since he can never convince them to just kill the monsters because they're too scared of fighting them all despite clearly being strong enough to win to the thf?

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Monk was objectively the best girl.

Camden King
Camden King

healer
offesive spells

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

does not know that healers can kill with heals

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

Revive kills zombie

Chase Young
Chase Young

Why are female MCs so superior to male MCs?

They actually get the job done and usually when they run into a big bad early, they'll try to weasel out to get revenge later than just rush in like a retard.
Female MCs can also make the story super comfy such as Duke's Daughter but are also passive aggressive in a fun way.
When will Japan finally end their self-inserting-harem circle-jerk and when will the translators stop translating this fanfiction-tier garbage?

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Schera is top cute.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Where has this been all my life?

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

He doesn't know excessive healing causes cancer

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Jesus pls

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

I think the main problem there is that the clerk didn't tell the group to fuck off for trying to go into that cave with a cleric that she JUST gave an adventurer's card to and clearly had no clue about wtf was going on.
That alone is a massive red flag once she realized the group that picked her up was entirely comprised of noobs.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

No new chapters of the manga

What a pain.

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

implying they weren't going to show her the ropes of dungeoneering

Nothing like a TPK to teach her the dangers of the world. They were doing her a service.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

She clearly already knew some of the danger but mistakenly deferred to their "experience."
She questioned the lack of preparation and planning. She noticed voices behind her but got silenced by the mage. She noticed that she couldn't heal the stab wounds despite actually being capable of healing them normally.
I know everyone says that party was fucked from the beginning but with some basic prep they could have realized they would be raped if they stuck kept fighting and ran.
1)
Actually planning on what the fuck they're doing and getting materials or good gear instead of being poorfags rushing in. They depended on a healer they didn't know the capabilities of rather than making sure they survive the first few encounters.

2) Get an actual veteran to help them out or advise them. It's a guild for a reason. Don't just ignore an entire building that's supposed to help you out.

3) Assuming they didn't know to check for hidden passageways/etc Listen to the cleric when she said she heard something behind them instead of casually separating from the group. This was the moment they all truly went south and the only screwup the monk actually had which is minor compared to the mage telling the cleric to ignore what she heard.

4) Prevent that ambush by actually listening to the person saying there's something behind us. During this step the noob warrior would have eventually gotten a stab wound so the cleric would realize her heals aren't effective.

5)
The heals aren't working. You clearly need to gtfo since a lack of healing is why you didn't enter here before. Cleric is surprisingly strong and can drag fighter if incapacitated by the poison. While the monk wrecks shit the mage is on standby for any threats to the monk and explodes the hobgoblin before it hurts the monk.
6)
Either run into the gobbo slayer or exit and keep running until you find a medical facility.

They could have survived . They were just goddamn stupid and inexperienced.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

let's promising mage and monk get killed/raped
swordsman was somewhat competent as well
All for some scrub healer who can't even cast cure poison

The adventurer's guild deserves to burn

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

The party of chucklefucks are the ones that specifically requested the newbie scrub cleric. If they didn't want a shitter why did they recruit someone who has a porcelain ranking?

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Scrub healer was the second most competent out of the group despite not knowing anything.
Monk was most competent but failed to realize the rest weren't on her level.
Mage was promising but used wisdom as a dump state
Swordsman had low int but was left in charge of planning.

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

I miss the Heide Knight Iron Mask helmet.

Hell I want the entire set back.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Thread Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

When will there be a fantasy anime with a mute self insert protag that never removes his helmet and goes on adventures that parodies the fuck out of Jrpgs?

It'd be the Mr. Sakamoto of JRPG protagonists.

HE'S SO COOL!

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Remove Goblins

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

They could have done more than survived, they could have definitely won if they'd been careful at all. The monk was WRECKING those goblins. With the fighter and the sorc watching her back, and the priest on point, they had no reason to lose even when the Hobb entered the fray.

David Powell
David Powell

seeing this heresy he purges their spawns.

He kills the preggo girls?

That's bad.

Should have purified them with his cock.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

The poison would have stopped them or they would have eventually gotten tired. While they were theoretically strong enough on the damage front thanks to the monk and mage they didn't have anything to survive in the long term. While their healer was generally competent she was not sufficiently experienced vs whatever type of poison they used.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

The poison would have stopped them or they would have eventually gotten tired.
They weren't THAT outnumbered, and if they'd fought carefully it's unlikely they'd gotten serious wounds at all. Again, the monk alone was wrecking the goblins. If the fighter hadn't panicked, he could have probably done similarly well. Those two together watching each other's backs while the sorc supports them is not something the Goblins could have easily beaten.

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

I'm gonna have to disagree but that might be because we're using different parameters. I'm considering them simply being a little more cautious or using more common sense while still being inexperienced noobs while you seem to be expecting more teamwork out of them.

They can take out alot of Gobs. They could even make it far into the goblin's lair. That monk was an absolute beast.
In the end the fighter would have been incapacitated or hit with a stray arrow and the same might even happen to the monk and everything would have just gone wrong simply because their healer cannot counter the poisons in the weapons. As I previously said they would have also eventually gotten tired. I can see them surviving but I absolutely do not see them winning as an rpg party when the healers can't stop the damage from killing you is absolutely fucked or too high of a risk.
I could also be making assumptions about the depth of that cave since I figured that was very early on in the cave and they were sure to find a clusterfuck or giant open space where they couldn't keep the gobs locked in a tunnel to prevent swarming. There weren't many gobs in that specific battle. There are presumably hundreds more in the depths. Winning one battle in that cave would not constitute clearing out the entire path to whatever girl was being rescued.

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

I'm not saying they could have "completed the mission" though. I'm saying the could have defeated the ambush, at least. And there's no reason to think they wouldn't have decent teamwork if the leader hadn't panicked and the sorc hadn't been sniped.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Ah. Technically my original scenario did involve beating the original group in that ambush since I mentioned that while fleeing the mage could have nuked the shit out of the Hobgoblin while the monk covers the retreat. I was thinking about them actually finishing the mission itself all the way as the win condition. I also consider the swordswoman to just be an idiot since in her flashback her own mentors told her surviving was all about teamwork so she went and discarded it immediately. They would have had to retreat either way if any sense penetrated their skulls.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

tfw you will never be loved tenderly by 5 human girls, a cute hobgoblin and now an elf princess each night
Why live

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

To not be in an incredibly fucking shit self insert mary sue story.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

What type of party would full helmet dude even have?

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Can't wait for the goblin slayer crossover

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

So Naruto last arc flashback? Madara and Wood Hokage.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page