The worlds most popular religion came to be because some 15 year old girl lied to her husband about being impregnated...

>the worlds most popular religion came to be because some 15 year old girl lied to her husband about being impregnated by god, in order to avoid being stoned to death for being a hussie
>she kept it up her entire life, even convincing her son he was the son of god, and didn't say anything even when her son was going to be brutally killed for her lie
wow kind of a mean lady

The kike religion of cucks.

God is a Rabbi. Get over it white people.

He would have known if she didnt have a hymen you moron. Since he was even quoted in extra Biblical sources as saying the following, you're fucking wrong and know it:

If she was lying, how did Jesus preform miracles? If Jesus didnt preform miracles why did the pheracees have him killed?

Fuck my ass there goes that google account and ofc im blocked from deleting any of my own posts. Whatever

>the worlds least popular religion features a story where a man rides a flying donkey to Jerusalem and the sun split in half when he was born but apparently neither of these were noteworthy enough for anybody but him to bother recording

Just gimme a second to make my point not from Google Books with my shit all open

It was a good story, wasnt it?

Checkmate atheists.

>OP post claiming that the Virgin Mary was an adultress and a wh*re

Hello OP, how's the weather in Jew York? Or do you live in Boca Raton?

He wasnt her husband, he got married to her because an angel told him to do it.

Many people have believed they are some kind of God. No one got clsoe to the kind of doctrine Jesus taught.

>If she was lying, how did Jesus preform miracles?
magic tricks

Christianity and Judaism are both fucking weird

Haha, what a story, Mark!

The two have fuck all to do with eachother and one specifically bans your picture. Hang yourself

DUDE ice giants, chimeras, guys flying into the sun, the underworld, cat-headed people, sea monsters, flying snakes and stuff

Maybe not because he was gone and she "became" pregnant. The fact you find fault with any of this just shows your bagel fuckery

>conquer a group of people and begin the assimilation process of turning the area into a territory of rome
>one of those "im god" cult leaders is gathering a decent group of crazies and is starting to rile up the people, saying only god is king and they shouldn't bow down to rome
>give him chances to just fuck off but the dumb fuck has a death wish so eventually have him executed so i don't look weak and eventually be able to rise above being the governor of judea

Eve dindu nuffin, the earth is a pear

>healing complete strangers
>magic tricks

Ribbit. Grab em. Jim jones

Yeah like faith healers do today dumdum

Maybe they did fuck. Who cares. You have zero decency. Where is the filth in Christianity? You peddle in nothing but. Im gone

Jesus Christ was an agent of Roman Intelligence. His purpose was to convert Jews into loyal Roman citizens, hence
>render unto Caesar
It was never intended for the Goyim to convert to Christianity.
Except Mad Saul of Tarsus started spreading it to the Goyim, while the Jews remained Jews. It is the biggest case of unintended consequences in the history of psyops.

Trump is an agent of isisraeli unintelligence

In the original hebrew scriptures it states that Mary was a young maiden, not a virgin. Translation after translation has confused the word "virgin" with "young maiden".

>believing the testimony of jesus' most devout following written years after he died
Lmao guy was probably trying to spare himself the embarrassment of being cucked.

"Hey Joseph I don't mean to be rude but if Jesus' mom just told you she got impregnated by God, how do you know she wasn't just sleeping around?"

"Uhh..I uh..checked her puss and..uh..her hymen was there!"

"Oh uh..sure Joseph..I'll make sure to put that in this thing I'm writing.."

>taking religion literally

>healing people is magic is Jewish magic

WORSHIP THE RABBI OR WE WILL BURN YOUR CHILDREN IN HELL!

Hello, I am Republican, I believe Climate change is a hoax and I think Jesus Christ is white. I also support Trump because he is support my ideology which is Nazism. I am also Nazism believe. I am not from Tumblr too btw.

same

think about this OP
half the time in the NT Jesus complained about his disciples not having faith / or misunderstanding him. 1 betrayed him and 1 denied him

yet the same one who denied him is the founder of the catholic church, the largest christian organization?

christianity is a good religion though, don't let the faggy mainstream versions make you think otherwise