Are SnK threads banned or something?

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

I haven't seen any threads in a while(2 weeks or so). Have I just missed them because I've been at work too much and haven't checked in at the right times, or have they been banned/moved to another board?
If they've been moved, can someone tell me which board they've been moved to?

All urls found in this thread:
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/533114/#539447
Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

It's been like 2 days

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

/y/

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

I fucking hope so. Cancerous fanbase.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

I mean I could sum up the entire thread in one post -
Anniebot and co
Hahaha Erwin will die
No Connie/Sasha etc will
Fuck Isayama and Manlet and his fujobucks
Bert is god
Various *character* a best/a shit
arguing over shipping
Bert/Rico/Historia/Hitch/Boris RP going on in the background
some accuses someone else of being a specific tumblr blog
someone complains about lack of discussion. Refuses to discuss anything.
that one fucking picture of Mikasa's ass
>people blogging in the spoiler tags

Anything else?

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

You must be blind then, because there were daily threads until two days ago

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

fuck off to /y/ then

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Wait I forgot -
'stop making threads!!'
someone posts Rico lewds
Insults the mods
thread deleted

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Have you looked for it in the trash, cause that's where that belongs.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

You forgot the usual meta and delusional shipping.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

Either this or they finally found a way of getting rid of the guy who kept making them and samefagging.

Evan Young
Evan Young

I looked in /trash/ and /qst/ before making this thread. Found an old thread in /qst/ with no activity for a few days.
They're not good threads, but they're about par for Sup Forums. There are much better threads in the catalog, but also much worse ones. See it as a containment thread if you have to. You don't have to come and read the posts.
Alright, thanks. Apparently I have indeed just been checking in at the wrong times.
I think that's called getting b&, Isaac Newton.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

we're shit but there are worse threads so it's fine

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

There's something called ban evasion too, Einstein.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

wrong times
There were daily threads 24/7 until two days ago.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Post that picture of Mikasa's ass.

I uh. I need an example.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

I don't check every day. Usually it's around 4-6am ~twice a week, and I didn't see them when I checked. chans are a luxury when you're not a NEET.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

I'm not a neet either and I know this. You are just blind or too retarded to use the catalog.

Gavin King
Gavin King

not a NEET
Then what the fuck are you doing here?

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

I know how to use the catalog. They obviously haven't been 24/7 for the past two weeks.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Escaping reality through the Internet before I have to go to work and pray that today is finally the day that someone spills hot slag all over me and I don't have to go back.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

They were though.

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

Sometimes two of them

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

Nah mate, I've been shitposting nonstop for about a month in all the shounenfag threads. There's been a few breaks in snk and one piece threads that have lasted a few hours. OP must have just had shit timing

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

So are mods finally cracking down on generals now or what? I owe them some dick sucking if they are.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

a few breaks
Maybe half and hour at best.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

We've moved on to Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

that have lasted a few hours
can ya fuckin read?

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

Nah. They would might as well just delete Sup Forums.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Well the Precure one is still going strong from what I can see

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

The breaks didn't last a few hours.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

That's half of the catalog, so I'm going with "no."

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

implying Sup Forums doesn't need deleting in it's current state
Just off board generalfags to /ag/ already

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

I honestly wouldn't mind this at all.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Yes please

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Or just change the board name to /ag/. It won't literally change nothing.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

splitting up Sup Forums
Yeah, no. Fucking generalfags should get hanged.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

I wish they were

I hate you faggots, even if I only come to these threads once a month for spoilers, snk threads are full of tumblr garbage

Mods need to mass ban the faggots posting in these threads so they'll be good again

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

No different than /pol/ and /his/ or /vg/ and /v/

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

splitting up Sup Forums
Think of it this way, is removing a tumour like removing a limb? Generalfags generally stick their hugbox, and the ones that don't can simply participate on both boards as usual.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

the spoilers themselves being 'tumblr garbage'

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

That's part of the problem.
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/533114/#539447
Some anons just want to stay comfy on their fandom threads while there's that guy that goes shit up the thread just because "I don't want X to be allowed".

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

This is an imageboard, not a forum. We don't need constant threads on a single series up constantly, especially there is no development or news to discuss. There is an inherently limited amount of space on this board, and the fact that people think that their favourite series deserves a permanent place on here constantly is selfish.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

No different
Exactly, which is why /ag/ is the last thing you'd want to happen. Even a manga board would be more desirable, that's how terrible the idea is.
Your view is too simplistic. I don't get where all the fags that want general boards come from. is it reddit? Either way, I think there is still a thread about the subject on /qa/. There are some good posts you can read there, come back if your opinion doesn't change.
stay comfy on their fandom threads
Why would you want this? There's nothing better and healthier than dissent, especially for popular series. Without it the threads will just stagnate
comfy

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Stretching when you have a stomach scar like that
Why

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

I post in multiple "generals" though, not only in snk. I agree that /ag/ is a terrible idea, but there's too much fighting about generals here that /ag/ almost ends up being necessary.

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

Alright so here's the thing, go into any general on a regular day where there isn't a new chapter or news. The difference in quality is clear; they are propped up by image dumps, copy pasta, blog fagging and other low quality posting. In any other thread most of these posts would probably be reported and removed but since no-one else other than the circlejerkers goes into those threads anymore they are just left alone. It creates a unique problem in that they are allowed threads; just because there isn't anything to discuss doesn't mean discussion should be stifled, but because they are up all the time there is literally nothing to discuss anymore.

To solve this you can either come up with a convoluted set of rules for "what is a general" and attempt to enforce them, allowing threads that only take place a set amount of time after the last one, or have actual on topic discussion within them, but let's face it, the mods can barely moderate blatant off-topic and rule-breaking threads, nevermind trying to stay on top on generals. The other solution is to offload them to another board, let them keep their happy hugbox general and clear up space on the main board for other topics, because as mentioned there is no reason threads for a not currently airing series or without proper cause need a constant stream of threads.
inb4
b-but what about all those other low quality threads such as "this is your x tonight" and "what is his name"
This is not relevant to the current conversation and ideally those will also be removed or changed in a way that benefits the health of the board, but one problem at a time.

David Bennett
David Bennett

Meant to quote

David Reyes
David Reyes

Why are they all giving us the Islamic finger?

The "there's only one god, and that is Allah" that you often see ISIS do?

Are the Shingekis finally converting to the true religion?

Makes you think...

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Mods will never actually crack down on this general, because you-know-who (Muddkippz) wants to post on Sup Forums, with his shitty Ymir cuckfetish, so he gets to post on Sup Forums.

The only reason I can see /snk/ threads getting (temporarily) banned is if there's ""too much Ymir hate"" in it, because that would trigger The Mud so hard that he would have his SocJus modbuddy delete these thread automatically until "you plebs" learn not to disrespect his precious Nigmir.

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

See it as a containment thread if you have to. You don't have to come and read the posts.
No, this isn't your home or your chatroom to contain in you in. When there is a new chapter to talk about, you can have your thread. Otherwise fuck off. Cancer should be amputated, not contained.

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Speak of the devil, there he is!

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Speak of the cancer, there she is!

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

there she is!

That feel when muddy finally starts to use your preferred gender pronouns.

I am moved to tears

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

this is the sort of people generalfagging brings in
Do we seriously need any other reason to ban them all?

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

But then who will be there to talk about your ebony prince(ss) with you, Bunny?

Oh right, you'll just samefag with your imaginary friends from Gears of War!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page