Fairy Tail 487

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Jesus Christ, that THICKNESS

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.wikihow.com/Give-Someone-a-Hickey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NmMjjmbIdw&list=FL40Qk2qdUcBylIeVjwQuMeQ&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy0rYUvn7To
Carter Howard
Carter Howard

Levy's hips
MUH
GajeelxLevy confirmed OTP
GajeelxLevy dragon force looks pretty meh. Probably due to looking like his Shadow Iron form.

Also, Steel really was a one off then huh? Shame.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Anyone else have trouble following this fight's choreography?

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

he's tapping that shit so hard

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Mashima pls

I love these two

Pls no kill

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

This feels less like Mashima's usual incompetence,and more like he was lazy.Particularly that DF.

Unless Gajeel really turns out to be a demon.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

So GajeelxLevy is officially canon.
I approve.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Somewhat, felt the fight was all over the place.

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

I understood it, although it was a bit too fast-paced, like most Fairy Tail fights.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

The two of us together, forever and always
MASHIMAAAAAAAA

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

THICC

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

miniscule amounts of iron + magic destroying particles
gives DF
which so far required your element+shitloads of actual magic

Either Gajeel's a demon,or Mashima had a game night and had to rush out the chapter.Possibly both.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Natsu is technically a demon. What if all the Dragon Slayers are?

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

There's a panel fom Zeref''s flashback that kinda supports it,I think.

Also,what the fuck is Bradman supposed to be,Zeref's last demon?Franmalth?Something else?

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

The same stars

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Dude he just had to tie up the loose ends fast before Autust+Erzamilf fights could begin so its clear this would be some bullshit 2 page K.O.

I just want to see more Mavis, fuck these niggas.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

I'm surprised. This was actually pretty good chapter.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

The two of us together, forever and always
Would've been depressing if we didn't already know they have kids

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

That's Rocket Monkey tier thickness.
/h/ approve of this

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

These two have been fucking since a while ago.

Camden Green
Camden Green

Damn, I never realised just how much Levi has got it going on.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Maybe something he created after Maard Gay like "why the fuck do I need 10 demons when 1 could have all the powers?".
Or he's the "index" of deamons and can use their powers because of it. Or he's like the afterlife for them, their "souls" reside in him when not resurrected or in the book. Because who said the books REALLY kill them? Certainly not Mashima, The Asspuller.
But he had really interesting concept with the skulls and death until he went "I am the demons".
Shame that Gajeel fight got so dumb and shortened. Where is steel mode? Where is shadow mode? He could really go with this "I'm not behind" and fuse them all with the demon aspect and actually awaken the demon side first if the Zeref and the eggs scene is legit theory

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

see here

I'm just glad that at least one FT couple got their shit together instead of dancing around each other because of guilt, tsundere shit or sheer dumbness.
(Gajeel has guilt too but he and Levy fucked anyway so...)

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Has Gajeel ever apologised for crucifying Levi?

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

What chapter is this? I don't remember this part.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

No idea. Didn't he call that his worst memory?

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Yes, a long time ago, he even let Jet and Droy beat him up. Also, 2 chapters ago he was pissed off at Bradman for crucifying people, since it brought pack his worst memory..

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

I'm sure he still crucifies her in bed all the time. I bet they are into that kind of stuff.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

No but he allows Jet and Droy to beat him up and shielded her from Laxus' thunder.

Actions>words

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

I think it was right before the Sand user and Brandish attacked near the start of the arc.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

I bet she's all like "Solid Script: Iron Dragon Dildo" on him every night.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

-I came tu save you, cuz I luv ya, *cough cough*, oh no me diying
-Hurrr don't touch my woman *reach super super giga sayan*
-Oh, no he so strug, how is vut bossible... am defited... bwahahaha I'm taking you with me !
-GudGilles no, Gugilles !!!
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUNN TO BE CONTINUED....
I though Mashima would keep that shitty overdone and washed-up bunch of clich├ęs for Gray/Juvia. I'm OK with old tropes as long as its well done but... bleh.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

More like
Solid Script: Iron Dragon Strap-on

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

I think Memento Mori is the only Curse Bradman didn't use. Which is weird since it's the most powerful one and it fits Bradman's death theme.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Gazille
The fuck?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

All my female classmates follow this ecchi series

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Believe me, they only like it for the pairings. That's really the only thing they care about.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

Old translations before Mashima made "Gajeel" official. "Gazille" was actually the common spelling back then.

Camden Green
Camden Green

Wait till next chapter when it appears for extra tweeeeest
Hah

John Bell
John Bell

DOWN WITH THE THICCNESS

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

It was definitely better than most of the recent chapters. Probably because Gajeel and Levy are actually pretty likable.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

How can one series contain all this THICCNESS?
The story is utter shit but jesus christ do these girl get my dick diamonds.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

How lewd

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

Lucy will never slav squat on your dick

Why even live anymore?

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

How can one series contain all this THICCNESS?

Mishima knows whats up

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

That was an asspull

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

So did August absorb God Serena? Is his gimmick that he has all these forms of magic by absorbing other mages and their power?

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Just wait till the next chapter

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

This entire series is an asspull.

Doesn't stop me from fapping to it though.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

HNNNNG

Among all these cute and hot girls, Lucy is definitely the sexiest, the cutest, the one with the best personality.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Man this series is total ass but it has so much ass at the same time. I am so conflicted.

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

hips
w-wew

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Hopefully Natsu realizes what he has by the end of the series and doesn't pull the typical clueless shonen hero.

Because god bless whoever gets to breed with this semen demon.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

When will be give up and just start making hentai

It seems like thats what he really wants to be doing

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

It's going to be Erza who does it

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

I forget which but it was before a huge fight where it was all of fairy tail vs something that could end the world maybe

James Morgan
James Morgan

you call those hips?

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

every blind autist saw levi x gajeel coming since ages.

fairy tail ships always were obvious and cheesy, so theres no point complaining again and again.

worst spriggan twelve fight, stiff and predictable.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

What are you talking about user?

Obviously Natsu is going to sacrifice himself to take out the final boss leaving Lucy alone. And who will comfort her? None other than Happy.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Oh god, is she wearing pantyhose underneath the boots?

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Happy now has Charle in human girl form, he doesn't need Lucy.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

And here's what their lovely child will look like.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

It's going to be Erza

Because she is Erza

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

Nah fuck that. It'll end like Rave Master.

William Cooper
William Cooper

Worst Spriggan Twelve fight
Worse than Erza winning by telling her opponents to piss off
Worse than Laxus beating someone immune to lightning by using DIFFERENT COLOURED lightning
Worse than Jacob being the most retarded assassin in history
Worse than Brandish losing to her fucking pollen allergy

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

I think the only decent one was Ajeel.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Ultear is the queen of THICC

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

I was expecting Erza to lose that fight so we'd actually maybe feel like the Spriggans were a threat. Boy did I feel stupid.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

wendy fapservice when? fucking piece of shit.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

That sounds too generic, so it's probably that. But my first thought was that he just used some magic to save his dumb ass after Acnologia tore him a new one.

Landon Young
Landon Young

Erza
losing

Pick one user.

At worst(or best depending on how you see it) she'll get brutally beaten and/or molested before popping back up and BTFO'ing everyone.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Not only for that. Some guys here are also nice to eye (Loki, Gray, Jerral). Female characters get big fights and do stuff, not just wait to be saved

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

How anyone can be this dellusional

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

I agree, here are the real best girls.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

I'm sometimes impressed how she can still looks good in some shitty outfits

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

It's a crime that Gajeel's gonna die before hitting that.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Yes, I'm sure someone is gonna die in FT.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

Levy is preggo and Gajeel will die.

Ian Green
Ian Green

Considering how Rave master ended and how Natsu and Lucy are loosely based on the two mains, I can see it headed in the same direction.

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Someone dying in FT

also

Implying he isn't already hitting that fat ass.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

I fucking hate Charllululallelu so much.
Stupid cunt should die.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

They feel like a swap of traits/roles. Natsu is the "destined hero" because plot says so, but is carefree and headstrong like Elie. Lucy is the sane, practical one, but not above pulling off crazy bullshit on the fly. Grey is just Musica with all the fun removed. Plue is literally just Plue.

also Siegheart is in both and God still fucking hates him. Poor bastard can't catch a break.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

If you're basing that off the light novel, the kids ages wouldn't match up with Romeo and Asuka's.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

What light novel?

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

light novel

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

The one where Gajeel and Levy's kids time travel back through the eclipse door and hang out with the guild. I just assumed that's what you were talking about. My bad.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Jiggly Butt Gang are the only one who has best butts.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Is this actually worth reading or watching? The art turns me on.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

If you turn off your brain and just appreciate the art, designs and fights, yeah. Don't try to make sense of the plot though.

Luis Green
Luis Green

The fanservice is worth it even if the plot is nonsensical.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Of course not. But if you need context with your faps then go ahead.

It's far better to just wait for the inevitable compilation of all the fanservice.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

If you like fantasy battle shonen, it's actually pretty good, sexy women aside.
If you don't like that sort of thing, though, avoid it like the plague.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

It's really entertaining as long as you don't take the plot seriously. I doesn't even try to take itself serious.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Alright, then. I'll give it a try. Thanks, anons.

Of course not. But if you need context with your faps then go ahead.
It helps.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

post lolis

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Can you refresh me on the " Zeref and the eggs theory"

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Reminder that Zeref started a war for that body.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

So why exactly is August, or anyone for that matter, so loyal to a guy whose stated objective is to erradicate the human race and destroy the world?

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Didn't she technically lose? He had her in a chokehold and was draining her but then she switched shiny armor to let the sniper spot him and use her BFG to blast him.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Realistically it's because Mashima wanted to draw them again but in-universe is there any real explanation as to why the curses Bradman uses match up exactly to those of the Tartaros demons? Even Silver's Ice Devil Slaying when he wasn't a demon and only recently joined.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Ice Devil Slaying is a form of magic I thought too, not curse.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Because they're fucking retarded.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

because she's Eileen

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Why doesnt Freed just solves everyone problems with his runes

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Good question. I still don't get why he didn't participate in the Grand Magic Games. His powers are fucking broken.

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

He's a homo.

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

he's sucking laxus dick

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

He might still be exhausted from that fuck huge barrier he made when Alvarez first invaded.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

He'd love to, but Laxus won't let him. He's basically Juvia, except he doesn't stand a chance.

Ian King
Ian King

His runes take prep time for the good stuff. And they tend to not be mobile. And he's still recovering from injuries sustained in the initial attack.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

It gets even sadder with the fact that they're only a huge threat to people that aren't from Fairy Tail; especially with what happened with ST and BP having their credibility completely destroyed the moment they got shafted offscreen.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Blue Pegasus having credibility
Ever

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

It's about fucking time Gajeel got dragon force, coulda make it look cooler but it's fine.

Also
anyone else notice August about to job to natsu's nakama battle

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Only in the Nirvana arc, everything after that nothing that is if you count Ichiya as anything and Hibiki as note worthy.

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

Every season I swallow up any shit that airs with good designs. Good story, bad designs, or good designs and bad story, whatever, I eat all that shit up.

I don't regret a single minute of it, though. Fairy Tail is great if you appreciate that kind of shit. And there are a lot of shitty anime out there with bad designs and bad story but with 'sexy' characters. FT is absolutely worth it if you go in knowing exactly what you want to get out of it.

I'll be even more honest and say it's not even hard to enjoy the 'story' for what it is if you don't think about it or judge it against any other similar types of the genre. It's their world, they do their shit, it doesn't always make sense but there are some cool scenes, some really good fanservice, and Mashima draws bodies and proportions better than Kubo draws fashion. The only other series of similar popularity that nails down the body proportions and fanservice as well as Mashima does is Shun from Shokugeki no Souma. If anime was all judged on how well they can draw their females, bodily proportions, and fanservice, FT would be top 3, and that's not an exaggeration. It made it harder for me to watch a lot of series just for fanservice shit because nobody makes my dick as hard as Mashima does. It's like with every chapter his hand is magically reaching through the page and jacking me off right there and then

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Isn't it funny how Mermaid Heel literally don't give a shit to their carrot girls possible death? Speaking we never got to see it's guild master have we?

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

I fixed that thickness.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

Well, some chapters ago Ichiya basically saved the day. But even then was annoying as a hell

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

well said

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

That looks more natural

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

I don't even think it's dragon force. It's like ISD but with MBP instead of Shadow power.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

I'll fix you

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Nah, look at the scales around his face. That's what Natsu and Wendy get when they enter it as well.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

So, did they or didn't they?

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

I know exactly what you mean. I can watch any show that has a cast of sexy girls with big tits but Fairy Tail has a very diverse cast.

He really knows how to draw hips, legs, breasts, etc. and not make them look like fucking aliens, which can kind of be rare for a lot of shill I watch these days

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

Gajeel could already give himself scales. Doesn't mean anything. I mean it's possible, but the context of what he's saying doesn't seem to indicate that it's DF.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

What do you think?

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

They're basically the least one people give a crap about and really what's to remember about? Ren for being a tsundere, Eve for being a snow guy, Jenny for nothing but fanservice, Karen the abuser with a harem but gets off easy and forgiven just best she got herself killed by Angel for being a retard that ended getting her keys taken, Hibiki one of Karen's sudden harem members but actually useful in the whole bunch, Ichiya and exiles ichiya(who's barely ever seen again). All in all they are literally the guild you honestly couldn't care less about should they die nor make any kind of impact.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

When Zeref "succeeded" on re-creating his brother you could see 5 eggs, one of which contained END Natsu. It also coincides with the number of "natural" DSes (Wendy, Gajeel, fail duo). And then there was this shit with dragons in your souls so people assume Zeref created the 4 other Dses as test before recreating Natsu.
So they technically should also be part demons.

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

Fairytail
Thick /v/ meme
And the sun will rise again tomorrow.

William Baker
William Baker

and Mashima draws bodies and proportions better than Kubo draws fashion.

At least Kubo knows his perspective, Mashima could work a bit on that aspect.

I like how Mashima draws humans however his perspective makes them look like they have mangled bodies.

Henry White
Henry White

Silver
Maybe there really existed Ice Devil. Or maybe one of Devil Slayer overused it and became one. Both are possible.

And it isn't strange that Zeref has, well, Zeref Demon under command that has "ultimate" power of other demons.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Gajeel's legs have been bothering me in this picture since it first showed up. I can't figure out how the fuck they're connected to his waist with the way he's sitting.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

I hope Mira fights Eileen or something and isn't just reduced to fighting random soldiers.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

She makes everything look good

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

That picture doesn't look all that bad, but maybe that's just to my eyes. It still looks leagues better than most things out there. I'm glad they at least have a waist, unlike later One Piece, and they're not all hulking 10 feet tall like Bleach. That's not to say I dislike Bleach though, Kubo still has got some style. Overall I still appreciate his designs to this day

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Because she's Erza

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Thats all called a style user. You are free to like or dislike it, but perspective is part of technicality that can break or make your work, and in Mashima case it breaks his, unfortunately.

This is just two of my cents, from an artists perspective.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

The only actual fight Mira ever had was with Freed and Jenny(if you can call that a fight) after that she was utterly fodderized. Lost against Azuma, got her ass beat so bad she needed to stall enough for Elfman to take advantage of her once she was exhausted, cheap-shorted Seilah and offscreen absorbed her as an excuse of saving her. Face it, if she did fight Eileen she would be destroyed.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Wasn't Mira supposedly S-Class in Fairy Tail?

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

Well yeah

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Her, Erza, Laxus, Mystogan and Gildarts. Now a days that and the class of master means absolutely nothing.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Same goes For Ten Wizard Saint Title

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

breast expansion fetish confirmed for FT

When will that hack stop with that boring plot shit and just turn this into superior magical to love ru already??

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Lucy, Wendy, Elfman, Juvia and Freed should be S-Class already under a fair system

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

when he stops working for jump

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

I think Wendy's the only one without face scales.She only gets wrist-legs feathers,wings,and her hair changes.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Lucy and Elfman

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

They're poweful, definetly more powerful than mages in other guilds we know are S-Class

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Heart arrow penetrating the L(evi)
Dem hips
That casual flip-and-fuck loincloth

Jesus Christ.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

I think that's litterally the first colored illustration of Mashima focused on Levy. The few others usually had 2-3 others girls with her at least.

Nolan King
Nolan King

This is not a proper squatting technique

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

That makes her look underage.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

what the fuck was this guy? He just explained he had somehow the power of the 9 demons of tartaros, but then the fucker doesn't even says what is he? A new demon created by Zeref? what?

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

You mean like Levy?

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Bradman feels like he got hit with the retcon hammer a bit.Back in 485 his "face" was a mask,since there was a regular mouth inside his monstrous one.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Post more Wendy

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Shut the fuck up Mest

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

That looks way better. The other way just looks like her torso was pasted on Lucy's hips.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

That entire chapter was the best thing in FT ever

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

It's fun, it really is. It's stupid, but the good kind of stupid. And yeah the fanservice and the art is god tier

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

LOW TEST

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Christ it's like he is taking character design lessons from Legoman

William Reyes
William Reyes

There will never be a Fairy Tail game with lots of game over rape

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Jesus, Lucy's tits get bigger and bigger.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

She is lying down and pushing her tits with her arms

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

It's like with every chapter his hand is magically reaching through the page and jacking me off right there and then
Gay.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Hmm, there was also the time he ate shadows without Rogue actively donating them.

Chase White
Chase White

please. has he EVER actually killed off a main character in this? literally every time conflict arises or it looks like something bad is going to happen, it immediately resolves itself in the next chapter or 2. be it someone pretending to be evil, someone seemingly being killed, or a villain who was hyped up for several chapters.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

she got rammed by his steel-studded cock in both holes.

probably into some hardcore S&M play

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

Nah, he didn't use Kyouka or Sayla. And I guess Franmalth's would be incompatible with his own powers.

I'm surprised he had Silver's devil slayer powers though.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

There has to be a first time for everything...

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Did he even use Mard Geer's thorn curse? I didn't see it.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

I stopped when the they ran from the Sand user n' shit. Anything worthy happened?

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Lewd and jobbing

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

That's like 2/3 of the series.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

Exactly.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Even still, sometimes they look huge.

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

I can't tell if he was just being sentimental, like "here in my heart, RIP".

Nice work, but now her head's too big for her body. Or what said.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

TLR ran in Jump. FT actually runs in Weekly Shounen Magazine, which is by a different company (Kodansha, not Shueisha).

David Evans
David Evans

Not counting Twitter doodles?

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Yes, right here.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

I needed to reread that, thanks for the reminder. Best chapter ever.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

So is Gajeel's magic gonna be replaced with cuse power now? That's the only thing I can come up with to explain "There's no coming back from this".

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

People shit on Elfman when he really shouldn't be that far behind Natsu and Gray. He beat Sol, who was one of Phantom Lord's big guys. He was one of the S-class candidates. He beat Mirajane with a sucker punch. He beat Bacchus who was supposed to be a problem for Erza before the 7 year time skip. He beat Seilah with a sucker punch. And he like Natsu and Laxus, has been spending the lion's share of his time for the past year training.

All told, he should be pretty damn far up there. We just never get to see it because he isn't important enough in the plot to get regular fights.

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

I'm guessing the Strauss siblings are gonna get a fight now. Maybe against one of Eileen's underlings? Or both of them?

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Eileen sent the underlings to fight OS. I think the Strausses are getting Larcade.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

So are Sabretooth going to fight anyone?

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

holy shit

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

I don't know maybe Eileen? Minerva, Rogue, and Sting vs Eileen with an Acno interruption might be cool.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Damn, Gajeel really cucked Levi's old teammates, didn't he.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

is it really cucked if they never had any chance at fucking her?

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

If Eileen is half as strong as she's supposed to be, she should be able to take on basically everybody in the north.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

That's why I have a feeling she's gonna have to have to make a temporary truce with ST and FT to do whatever it is she's going to do to Acno. Someone's still probably going to try and rough her up a little before he shows up, though

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Eileen is probably going to fight Erza.
Nakama-power fortified through blood bonds will then make her sway and help out Fairy Tail

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

tfw you finally found porn of Seilah
Fucking yes

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

It's just fanart right?

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

By the name of the next chapter, I guess either they both die or both live. (Or just disappear for a few chapter and reappear a bit later thanks to friendshit magic)

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

I think that disappearing for a while is more likely. Gajeel or both of them are gonna get sucked into some kind of hell dimension and have to be brought back.

Noah Green
Noah Green

The first 50 episodes are decent. The series turned to complete dogshit afterwards, especially in the latest 2 arcs.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Even better.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

How would Gray, Leon & Ultear react to Ur porn?

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

What chapter was this in again?

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

christmas special or something like that I think

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

Christmas special. The best thing to ever come out of fairy tail.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Thanks.

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

How is it even possible for Natsu to contain his boner in this situation?

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Jet and Droy get turned down by their crush
Some asshole crucifies the 3 of them
Their crush falls in love with said asshole
Jet and Droy forever alone

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

being a shounen protagonist is a leading cause of erectile dysfunction

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

They can probably bag some of those Lamia Scale hoes. They'll be alright.

David Green
David Green

It start out decent if a bit generic, but after the Tenrou Island arc it gets worse and the quality's been declining ever since. Art is probably the only thing that's really improved, lots of fanservice (Although sometimes it's so over the top it stops being sexy and becomes hilarious). Anime has a God-tier OST.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

When is Mashima going to stop being a fag and start drawing porn?

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Shit up and help posting more Lucy.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

O-Ok

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

I thought more people were going to help fight Bloodman. Now there's like a dozen S-class heroes still left between Team Mira, Sabertooth, and the Oracion Seis. That seems like too many for Larcade, Hyne, and Juliet to juggle, so most of the Saber and Seis members will probably just be mopping up grunts.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

To be fair, everything up to "Because she's Erza" was great in Tartaros. It was far superior to the GMG even with that.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

He will never say he fell for you
he will never eat toxic particles to protect you
he will never defeat a demon as strong as tartoros for you

Feels bad man.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

There needs to be more Levy porn

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Gajeel literally beat the entire Tartoros guild solo

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Levy did help a bit, by using Holy Magic and creating the hole to siphon the Poison Water

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Give or take the female members and some raw power.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

How long until we get a purple-haired kid travel back in time and announce he's Gajeel and Levi's son?

David James
David James

not reading the official fanfiction

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

wait, what?

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

wait, what?

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Some other author wrote a light novel that's 'officially recognized' about Gajeel and Levy's twin kids travelling back in time to hang out at the guild because they read about the adventures Fairy Tail went on in Lucy's book, and they wanted to experience them for themselves. They only ever tell Lucy that they're Gajeel and Levy's kids, though.

It's called Trouble Twins, but nobody has actually translated it for EOP and it doesn't look like anyone's going to.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Fairy Tail has 4 light novels. The fourth cover posted is titled Trouble Twins. Featuring blue hair twins who traveled back in time for adventure. They are also very obviously Levy and Gajeel's future children.

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

Hiro does a lot of stupid things.

But at least he knows women get wet for asshole who treat them like shit

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Oh, and it should be noted that Mashima does the illustrations for the light novels.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Most of the girls are pretty tsun too though

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Still no decent OAV subs? There were speedhardsubs, but even those seem to be delisted now.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

Is there any hentai which art comes CLOSER to this perfection?

William Rivera
William Rivera

Any screenshots?

Specifically from Wendy?

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

Juvia>Erza>Levi>>>>>>>shit>>>>>Lucy

Correct right?

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

There's an OVA of it that came out a few weeks ago

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

No, the OVA was of Fairy Punishment Game a different omake. The christmas one comes out in November this year, though.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

King Arthur! king Arthur

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

OMG!

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

THIS!

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

MASHIMA HOLD MY COCK

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

Was that really dragon force? I don't think it was

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

She and Mavis are such top-tier lolis.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

9/10, head too big.

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Maybe not, but it's sort of what Natsu did against Jellal.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

That slight panty shot

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

Well in Rave Master Mashima conclude that romantic development.

Not super conclusively like showing children, sure, but still.

Actually, how many popular Shonen series actually end with its main male character married and having children? I count Rurouni Kenshin and Naruto.

Dragon Ball the manga doesn't end when Goku had children and go beyond it, so it doesn't count. Though I suppose Naruto doesn't count either since it's still going.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Harem shonen protagonist.

If you're a sports shonen protagonist you're gay almost by default.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

I don't know considering none of the big shounen series are ever going to fucking end.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

I continue to love FT despite the story being as bad as can be at times.

But, the one thing that will kill my love of this series is if Natsu and Lucy end up together romantically.

I see them as really good friends, with family-like bonds. Just weird to think of them as a couple, which is why I fucking hate delusional shippers.

You can have every other implied relationship you want, but NaLu just seems too weird.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Better be ready for that love to be killed.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

I am. If Mashima ends his story to appeasing the the maniacal group of shippers, it won't deserve any love.

At least Naruto shat itself story-wise before the last chapter where a girl ended up with someone who tried to kill her on multiple occasions and didn't show an ounce of affection the entire series. So, I already didn't care about Naruto.

FT will hurt, but I am certainly ready.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Where you get all the card art?

Already have all the official art from gelbooru

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

I hope Mashima can Kishi you somewhere before the ending so the shit ending (if) won't hurt as much.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

I'm seeing too many similarities with the Naruto situation. I try to deny it in my head, but fuck it doesn't look too good. Especially because it seems FT's fanbase has a higher percentage of shippers, and thus a higher chance of a fan-poll-tier ending like Naruto.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Fairy Tale ends
A movie is out
all about Natsu/Lucy
family end

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Family Tail: Fairy Tail the Movie
Natsu's hot-headed son gets mad at his oyaji and goes to train with edge-lord Gray
Gray's daughter is basically Salad 2.0
Every relevant character is married to another relevant character

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Every relevant character is married to another relevant character
That's already better than Naruto.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

But the real question is will FT have any interaccial?

Naruto went full-in with the hersheys-bar-lookin kid

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

Brandy is not doing great, guess "Jim Jones loyal" was not in her memo.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

But she's still sexy af

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

I can't even think of anyone darker than Ren off the top of my head and he's already married.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

second movie comes out based on the kid
it's the GMG
inexplicably all child characters of previous participants that are roughly the same age

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

I watched a bit of Fairy Tail, and I like Hisui. Should I read just for her?

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

She's only really relevant for one arc.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

I guess so cuz I don't even know who that is

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

There's Shou, the card guy from Erza's arc. We haven't seen him in ages though. And it looks like he wasn't naturally dark as a kid.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Also, I just remembered Ren's tan is magical.

>>142222222
Test.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Ahh the good ol times where fairy tail manga looks like one piece.

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

From Baidu and tumblr mainly. Just search for Fairy Tail gree cards and you should turn up most of it.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Azir is a lot darker than he looked in black-and-white.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

YOHOHOHOHO

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

And Acno is dark. I wonder if he ever had a waifu?

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Are there any legit doujins around? Even though Mashima basically draws them himself anyway

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Well I don't think it's likely either of them will be making it to the epilogue orgy.
Do you think he did this on purpose?

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

I'm sure he did

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

What do you mean by 'legit doujin'? Tamagorou made some where the girls are all sluts as he is wont to do

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

never forget

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

as he is wont to do
What?

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

taking happy's statement seriously

Are you retarded?

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

dragon slayer magic taught by dragons

Demon slayer magic/curse may have been originally taught by demons.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

Were all demons created by Zeref? If so then i guess he could've taught humans demon slaying magic during one of his bipolar rampages.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

You don't know what 'wont' means? Basically says "Tamagoru makes fairy tale doujin where the girls are sluts, because he likes to draw girls that way"

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

I've heard the contraction "won't," which is what I thought that post was attempting to use. I've never heard the regular word "wont" used in my entire life.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

He has one leg over the other.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

They even put a cameltoe in.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

No, there are non-Zeref demons.

I believe it's older English, like the thee and thou stuff.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

No, there are non-Zeref demons.

I guess that also works if there's a turf war between non-zeref demons and normal demons.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

Is that an edit?

In the original she's in pajamas.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

The DVD versions gave them swimsuits.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

The DVDs had swimsuit versions of those three endings. That's where that's from.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

pls post those

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

cameltoe on that one too

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

when does natsu dragon plow lucy, wendy and erza?

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Romeo and Asuka's age already don't make sense, and I think they're at least 7 there.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

But Gajeel doesn't treat Levy like shit

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

He literally crucified her once.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

JUST A PRANK BRO

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

One time.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

So he treated them like a messiah. Girls certainly like being treated like divine beings.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

So you're telling me Gajeel is going to eat Levy? The heavenly host?

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

He's certainly going to savour her bodily fluids.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Nah, look at the scales around his face. That's what Natsu and Wendy get when they enter it as well.
Say again user

Mason Long
Mason Long

This is the first Fairy Tail thread where best girl, Levy, is the most posted girl.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

Wrong pic.. but
love finds a way
makes sense for this chapter anyway.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

"wont" basically got replaced by "given" in modern english.
its not that outdated though, as most writers of literature from the 20th century would use it.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Hints that Levy and Gajeel boned the night before the war
Gajeel having a small chance of dying, but not really Levy.
Twins of theirs from the future.

Does Mashima have the balls to have them grow up without their father?

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

No.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

A parent
In FT

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

Am I seriously the only one in this entire world of 7 billion people who thinks showing twins is a cheap way of evoking affection from the audience?

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Not only a parent, a dead parent.

That's like asking Sup Forums to not only love SAO, but also add their Sonic OC into it.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

The name of the next chapter is pretty ominous, so 100% chance that both Levy and Gajeel will survive.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Or the together forever could be Gajeel and the death guy. Then again he could be dead for two chapter then brought back like Gray.

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Gajeel and Bradman in Hell forever
No way Mashima would ever do that

David Hall
David Hall

Levy would then go to hell and save him.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

So does Levys power just let her do fucking anything? I can't figure out any logical rules to what it really is or does.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Shut the fuck up and post more Levy.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

there was a time Levy was a literal who background character and was little more than a cute face
Truly those were dark times.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Anything interesting in the Fire Brigade crossover page?

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Wouldn't you?

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

Fuck you! Spoiler that shit

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

He really is Mashima's self insert

Kevin King
Kevin King

scratches on the back

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

bruises on Levy

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

I know I saved this picture years ago, but I feel like I need to save it again...

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

Hickies

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Hickies
Huh. I've always thought it's spelled 'hickeys'.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

bruises

user...

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Hickeys are, physiologically speaking, bruises, no?

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

I bounce back and forth on the spelling

Any way the placement of them shows what they are since they are on the neck, breast and thigh.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Hmmmm, you might be right.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

http://www.wikihow.com/Give-Someone-a-Hickey

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I learned how to kiss from this site.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Was it helpful?

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Yes.
Before that site, I kissed by swirling my tongue inside the girl's mouth like a washing machine.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Is this close to ending? I just want more space in the magazine for other manga.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

One can only hope, it sure feels like this is the last arc. But you never know.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Nobody knows, but it SEEMS like it's in its penultimate major arc.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

way different connotations man

Bruises = impact

hickey = succ

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

So I am denotatively correct, the best kind of correct.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Mashima says he draws big breasts for his readers.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Wait are there legitimate Doujin by this nigga where the girls act slutty?

Anyone has the name so I can search and storytime it here?

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

One, I'm still not sure what people mean by 'legit doujin'.

Two, the second post already gave you a fucking name.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Can someone please explain this to me.

Personally i don't know how to read any Japanese characters, so if most manga's are japanese, and I'm assuming that most japanese people don't know how to read roman characters ... so why do many mangakas use roman characters/words/number in their manga?

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

They don't give a fuck. Also because it's "cool"

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

I'm assuming that most japanese people don't know how to read roman characters
You assume incorrectly. They all learn English in schools since primary school.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Fairy Tail is set in a European/Western inspired world

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

You know how Metal Gear Solid 3 is set in Russia yet and has everyone speak whatever language the game is localized in despite most of the cast being fluent in Russian?

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

That's the best though.

Tyler King
Tyler King

Wish there were more doujins it's all prostitution shit. I just want to see Wendy and Lucy being plowed by Natsu

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

I know that feel. But what can you expect when the people that actually buy them look like this?

Christian Green
Christian Green

Please post more Wendy.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Wendy is not for sexual

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

Wendy is for whatever she wants to be.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

I want to plow wendy

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

You are doing god's work, user

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

Wendy is built for sexual

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

This makes me think of a miniature Wendy. I would have her ride in my hair for transportation.
Correct.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

I don't see any difference.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

The difference is quite substantial. Please get some sleep user, or have your eyes checked.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Really?

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

OUT GET EM OUT
OUT OUT OUT

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Who's the purest FT girl?

Hard Mode: No Wendy

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

What about Chelia?

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Chelia is made for sacrifice.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Now I see. fuggg

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

Why do people hate Erza?

She's fucking hilarious

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

because she's erza

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

this

David Morgan
David Morgan

I love thick, but the edit looks much better.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

I don't hate her, I hate her fights.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

I prefer when she's not being serious.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Worst fights in shonen

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

The look of the average moefag. Sad.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

my thoughts exactly/

she's kinda cute and funny but the moment she's seriously fighting and brings out the plot armor and cheesy lines, she goes on my bad side.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

I love THAT she fights and wins, but hate HOW she wins. Bullshit has become the rule rather than the exception, and it's undermining her badass appeal. I have to hand it to Mashima for making her hateable in her own right, completely independently of Gerard.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

But winning because she's Erza makes complete fucking sense

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Happy please

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

I hope her Mom isn't as bullshit, but I fear the worst

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Not all demons were created by Zeref. The one on that island early in the manga for example. So Bradman could of been a normal demon (that or Zeref just said "lol fuck it")

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Well, his habits from Rave stayed still. But some decisions are not only up to Mashima, but also editors. Makarov supposed to die on Tenrou Island.
Generally after reading Rave i can't believe in any Death Flag in FT.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Well, that was the worst OVA anyways. Literally only good scene in it was Gajeel smiling at the size of Levy's butt

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Both are basically results of broken blood vessels

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

I liked few of her first fights. She was badass, determinate and powerful. Plus Pandemonium one. But every time nakama hakama appear there would be huge asspull. Not only it looks like shit, but acts as true plot armor.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Mashima seems to be making self-deprecating jokes now. He's not even trying to cover it up.

All I want to see is one of the "bad guys" that won't actually become "good" actually win through nakama power and also not lose to it. Maybe they could leave after their win but I just need to see it happen.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Problem with Erza is that while her personality gets progressively better over the series, her fights gets worse and worse. To the point of needing asspull to defeat even one chapter miniboss in Avatar Arc.

I just hope she'll get some real power up after confrontation with Eileen (Like Gray after situation with Silver) and stops taking beating every ocasion

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

I too hate how she wins. She's too...victorious.

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

No the problem with Erza is that people have grown to seek out reasons to hate her over time, to the point where they can't tell what is explanation and what is trash talk. As such any time she opens her mouth her victory is declared an asspull. Like they Avatar arc where all she did was spout off a "witty" one liner and casually defeat a vastly inferior foe who talked big but sucked, yet somehow that's supposed to be an asspull.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Funny thing, she only gets beaten up when Jerall is nearby.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

If you legitimately don't think Erza is one gigantic asspull I don't know what series you've been reading

She's by far my least favorite character, and considering she is like the 3rd most prominent character, that's saying a lot

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

Her getting literal Plot Armor against Minerva was probably the most hysterical moment of the series. I refuse to believe that anyone could write that with a straight face.

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

So Brandish is pretty much doomed isn't she?

We're never going to see her properly use her insanely OP ability.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

and then her just looking at the "reincarnations/historia" of people she fought who damn near killed her, and all of a sudden they vanish because they're so frightened

That single instance almost killed my entire fandom

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

You didn't like how she beat Jerome the corrosive blade guy? I had no problem with her blitzing someone right after a one-year timeskip. Unfortunately all her new foes will just be fast enough to cancel it out, like Ichigo's old speed bankai.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

and she wasn't even the one who killed Kyouka. Minerva did

so fucking retarded

David Nelson
David Nelson

Oh, the writing certainly has it's issues, but most people call everything Erza does an asspull because they don't like her. Regardless of whether or not it's easy to come up with an explanation for what she does.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

I respectfully. disagree. I like Erza when she's being the funny mother figure of the guild. But, Mashima writes her fights horribly, and then I end up having negative feelings about her.

I don't, and many others don't, hate Erza. We hate it when she fights because like it or not 95% of the time with her it is indeed an asspull.

The one thing I can't defend in this series is the multiple deus ex maxhinas mainly involving Erza.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

Why is Mishima the only mangaka that knows how to draw good ass? Basically every character has an incredible ass even though tits are, as per usual, the focus.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NmMjjmbIdw&list=FL40Qk2qdUcBylIeVjwQuMeQ&index=2

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Because he fully appreciates the female form. Most people in Japan seem to just obsess over tits and that's it.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Well, one good thing in that Arc was Erza's new "armor".

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

All good and all , love Wendy , lucy and levi and all but...

When is this fucking guy going to show up

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Mashima regrets him and won't bring him back. Sad but true.

John White
John White

It was pretty nice to see her new armor. But "Blades that don't let you realize, you've been cut" was just too cheesy. I still don't know if it was just speed of special gimmick of those blades.. if it was the second one, then it was Bleach tier power-mach against specific opponent.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

tfw you cannot see those swords without thinking of Mu-12
Does she have a butt floss?

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

When all other hope is lost

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

Cana mentioned something bout finding means to contact him... so we'll see him attending final party after defeating Zeref

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

I stopped taking it serious long before that. But the defining moment of when I stopped giving a fuck was "Because she's Erza". Clearly Mashima stopped caring by that point as well.

Now I just use the manga as fap bait. I can dislike the "plot" all I want, but I won't deny the FT has some of the best semen demons in a shounen series ever produced.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Gajeel really does suck at music

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Shanks won't show up until Luffy's ready to storm Raftel, fight Blackbeard, and be the Pirate King.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

implying it won't be because of Akainu
Remember who killed Ace.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Yeah but Shanks doesn't give a shit about ace, but he does have a beef with BB hence the eye scars.
and my post was just a joke poking at Mishima taking a lot of design cues from Oda. Seriously the oracion seis were literally the shichibukai, especially the stupid square faced Kuma clone.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

See, I find that most things people call deus ex machinas/asspulls for Erza aren't that difficult to come up with explanations for.

One big problem that Fairy Tail has with it's writing is that it almost never explains things. It'll have flowery motivational speeches and/or trash talk for hype, but these are seldom real explanations. Unfortunately people take these as explanations, and begin ranting about how bad it is.

For example, the Nakagami armor. Niggastream's shitty "translation" certainly didn't help, but at the end of the day, even with a good translation, almost everything that Levy read about the armor was meaningless bullshit. The armor itself, as implied by it's name, and as we saw in action, just seems to cut space. Which is still really damn good seeing as cutting the space occupied by an object lets you cut the object, regardless of whether or not the object could normally be cut. The only worthwhile thing in what Levy read was the bit about it taking immense power to use the armor. That explains why Erza didn't use it before, she wasn't strong enough before the second origin boost. And of course Erza's an armor collecting nut. She's paying 5 times the normal rent for her building just to have a place to store all her weapons and armor. So her having something too powerful for her to use lying around isn't a big surprise. But people read "break laws of magic", take that as a literal explanation rather then meaningless hyperbole, and complain to no end about the armor.

But "Blades that don't let you realize, you've been cut" was just too cheesy. I still don't know if it was just speed of special gimmick of those blades.

Neither. "My sword cuts so swiftly and smoothly, it is undetectable!"(as the official translation put it) was just a "witty" come back from Erza as she stomped a boasting, shitty swordsman who relied on having a hax sword that wrecked his opponent's sword rather than on his own strength or skill.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

As soon as he finishes what he's currently doing.

James Richardson
James Richardson

Who knows. Overall, the Spriggans don't really give an accurate reason to why they follow Zeref but only give the impression of them being blind followers(something almost every villain of fairy tail was). Hell, Brandish gets called a traitor for being logical and flat out asking why he follows Zeref.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

I admit that official translation sounds way better. Not like some shitty power explanation.

Speaking of Nakagami Armor, the smallest problem is Erza having it in her hammer space. She have armors and outfits for every occasion. Most probably collects every item that interests her (that scene with a wedding dress in the movie).
Theproblem lies in not using second origin earlier, when her body was in better shape. It's not like she didn't know beforehand that Minerva is cruel, ruthless and powerful opponent. She also knew about her magic (since Naval Battle), so there was no point in taking beating just to learn about it. Beside since Nakagami armor can bend laws of magic, it could do for any magic.

And please try to explain how she dispelled Neinhart's Historias? I know it probably would be somehow explained via Eileen, but damn it felt like the second biggest asspull in the series (After Mest being FT member)

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Not that user, but if you think about historia itself it could be explained. It worked off her memories of fallen opponents, she was remembering how she almost died in each of those fights. It's illusion magic, the moment she realized that she'd already defeated them she started remembering them as opponents that she beat. They're not literally revived souls, they're just what she remembers them as.

On a side note, her glass eye has already established that she is resistant to illusion magic.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Getting drunk, fucking women and wandering aimlessly?

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

don't forget the porn mags

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

RUINED

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

Maybe you dislike the proportions but you have to admit that Mashima fucked up her bone structure a little.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

And gave her dwarf proportions

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Mashima's trying to corner the short stack fetish market

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Well, that's kinda common explanation for battle with memories/illusions/ recreations of former foes. And i would buy it, if not two things - Neinhart stating that his magic is much more than illusion (maybe he's reality warper like Rustyrose). So even artificial eye wouldn't help. And more notably (and less theoretical), any other character fighting Historias didn't do the same. They simply defeated their opponents (which seemed like waste of energy anyways, since Jerall obliterated source of those Historias second after)

Asher James
Asher James

He could always be boasting there.

And for the other fights, are we sure they even won? The final attacks all seemingly coincided with jellas attack, it's possible that Neinhart being defeated made them disappear, and the timing was just so that it appeared that they all simultaneously beat their enemies.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

I want to lick Wendy's feet.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Solid Script magic doesn't need to be in any specific language. See Tenrou island arc, there was that moonrune script using guy.

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Sucks that's there's really no good hentai about fairy tail

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Remember when the plot was dumb, but it didn't try to be witty and serious and it was extremely enjoyable?
When did this change?
Why did this change
Why is Fairy Tail so shitty now?

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Kinda doubt if he was boasting. Illusions in FT always gets broken with specific effects (mostly something like glass breaking). But if his magic relies on being seen by opponents, then yeah, effect on Erza would be weakened.

Other thing is that damage inflicted by Neinhart's creations seems to last afterwards. While other times illusions were used, after it get broken there was no lasting damage (Ok, i don't remember if that was also a case after fight with Midnight)

Well, that's a good question, if anyone than Erza really "defeated" they historia. But it's not my point. It's just that she somehow dispelled them, while others fought till the "end" of fight.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

Mashima is a hack.

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

War arcs are cancer.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Unless you're reading Ares

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

How long until an equivalent of this happens?

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

The problem isn't her not using Second Origin earlier, at least not in that way. Her not using SO until after she was injured fighting Kagura and then facing a fresh Minerva is easy to explain by saying that Erza wanted to see how far she could get on her 'own' power, rather than using a 'power up' like SO from the beginning. Once she reached the point of fighting Minerva while injured, she decided that was as far as she could get without using SO, and she needed to use it to win, so she did so. The problem is that on Tenrou Island, it was noted that Erza isn't really one to hold back. So while holding back to see how far she could get without SO explains not using it until the end, it's somewhat out of character for her from what we know. All that stuff about Minerva's strength is irrelevant as a healthy Erza could probably take Minerva in a fight without SO.

Beside since Nakagami armor can bend laws of magic, it could do for any magic.

That's just it, it can't bend laws of magic, or break laws of magic, or dispel magic(the official translation), that bit is as meaningless as the "invincible sword" bit. What Levy was reading was basically a more poetic equivalent of "The Nakagami armor is super duper awesome and can do awesome things and only really cool people can wear it!" written god knows when by someone who had never worn the armor, and likely never seen it in action. What it actually does is cut through space. Powerful, but specific. Good for anything that could theoretically be dealt with by cutting it apart, not so good for stuff like Brandish's magic, or Bradman's magic.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

At least we agree that there was something bassically wrong with Erza's fighting strategy. General tendency for her battles now seems to be "Take as much beating as possible, then win". No matter how many battles lies ahead.

Thanks for clarifying translation. I have to admit it makes difference.
Anyways, second use of Nakagami Armor seemed much better (at least for me), even if both cases were just finisher movies. Just the second time it was easy to see why Erza used other armors before it. Plus it was nice to see background character actually doing stuff.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

As for the historias, it's difficult to say without knowing more about how his magic works, and what is Erza's connection to Irene, and what their story is in general. Popular explanations assume that the historias rely on their target somehow, and Erza letting go of her lingering fears dispelled them.

Personally, I'd say it looks more like Erza did to the historia what Gildarts did to Natsu on Tenrou Island. Where Gildarts released a colossal amount of magic that could be felt elsewhere on the island, and Natsu was too terrified to continue the fight. Remember, HP and MP are different things in Fairy Tail. You can be on the ground, too injured to move, and bleeding to death, and still have an immense amount of magic left. So Erza starts releasing a bunch of magic to intimidate the historia with the result that they're terrified of the immense power she still has left (like Minerva was terrified during the GMG) and either them being frightened disrupted the spell, or the immense amount of magic emanating from Erza disrupted the spell. That would also be why Neinhart was commenting on her overwhelming power.

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

So, these are all the end game couples right? Did I miss any?

Mira and Luxas might be kind of stretch, though.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

What it actually does is cut through space. Powerful, but specific.
That's pretty headcanon. Why did she use it on Azir, then?

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Switch it so it's

Erza x Mira
Laxus x Jellal

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Natsu/Lucy is much more likely than Lisanna at this point. I don't even remember the last time Natsu and Lisanna made eye contact.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Zeref demons can go into holy places.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

That shit was great.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Yeah. Of all the stories in RAVE, I enjoyed his death the most. The back in time arc was a bit of a bore, but that, as the ending was great.

People said RAVE was shit, but as a teen I loved it oh so dearly. I remember drawing up swords with magical abilties. Explosion is always in there, because exploding sword (more of a stick) is cool.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

I don't even read this shit, but every once in awhile I need to masturbate to Levy.
Why is this so?

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Gajeel pls go

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

C-can anyone post Flare?

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Anyone know where I can find Fairy Tail episodes? My wife's son loves this show

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

Nyaa.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

They're all on Hulu

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Thats ridiculously THICC

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy0rYUvn7To

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Hey, the longest you read/watch manga/anime the more you careless about the plot or retarded Deepshit.

You watch anything, it doesn't matter if it's bad, as long you enjoying it

But there faggots out there that think their taste is bigger than others just because they read some ''deepshit'' manga. Even though taste doesn't exist, it's just a buzzword. Take for example tokyo ghoul faggots and tokyo ghoul is shit.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

I imagine heaven is just a nonstop endless orgy with the entire female cast of fairy tail.

And/or the males too if you're into that.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

cast of FT

It'd get repetitive after a few months.

Angel Long
Angel Long

Just like the source material.

James Gray
James Gray

I'll just leave this here.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Idk man I feel like I could get creative with all these semen demons and magic

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

This came from when people briefly thought Rogue was Levy and Gajeel's future kid iirc

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

...not bad.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Meh, Lucy seems to really only think of Natsu as a friend. And it Fairy Tail a persons love interest seems to be the person they aren't around the most.

Erza and Jellal are the perfect example of this.

Thomas White
Thomas White

Freed will never win the Laxusbowl

William Jackson
William Jackson

Mashima should do the same as Hiromitsu and start drawing porn along side with normal manga. I bet he would even earn more money too.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

"She cut through the magic? No she cut through space!" was the very first thing said about the Nakagami armor, before Levy started reading out of a book.

I'd imagine she used it against Ajeel because being able to slice through space results in similar effects to being able to slice through magic. Plus magic that turns weapons that touch you to sand probably doesn't work quite as well when the space occupied by one part of your torso is suddenly no longer adjacent to the space occupied by the other part of your torso, without the weapon that did it actually touching you.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Nah, Ecchi pays more

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

Guess we'll have to find out from future uses, assuming it doesn't get destroyed on its next outing.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

So do you Jellal and Ezra will team up to defeat her mother sexually?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page