Looks this underwhelming in the anime

Should have expected this.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Post & Rate

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Underwhelming
Chill senpai we haven't even seen him yet aside from in the OP. Yukako looks like a cute normal girl in the OP yet they nailed how fucking psychotic she looked during her episodes, they'll do Tonio justice.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V351HkWgyqA
MUDA X50

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Why Pucci as favorite villain? Either way 9/10, good taste.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

7/10, nothing amazing but nothing insulting either

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

That's your favourite crew? Those faggots? Really?

And Dio is your least favourite villian? God this list is shit.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Least favorite part is part 5
Please tell me at least it's because of the shitty translations senpai

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

So how hype was Sup Forums when they got to the end of chapter 54? RIP Josefumi best fucking bro ever

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

favorite villain: kira
muh nigga.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Pretty damn hype, I was certain Hato was gonna be a character pushed to the sidelines but jesus christ she demolished Damo. I don't think Damo'll be the main villain now at least.
Not gonna lie, I teared up like fuck on chapter 53. Josefumi had such a hard life, he didn't deserve what happened to him.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

I've only read the shitty translations so kinda, I guess. It was better on a re-read but I still don't care for it much. At least Giorno's not my least favourite JoJo

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

You'll probably come to like it more when it's animated, which sucks. I read it through the french translations and the part was amazing, but the characterization is killed in the shitty english scans.
Aside from that, pretty decent taste. 8/10

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Favorite girl: FF

What a guy

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Reason why these Jojo threads are so shit is people spoiling the fuck out of it.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Anyone got a template?

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Damo isn't out of the running yet but he did get thoroughly fuck last chapter. I'm keen to see what happens to him either way, whether he dies or escapes.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

This

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

are you expecting that someone will do your job?
because i actually did it.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Thank you user I love you

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Yeah, seeing the updated translations of White Album and GER really put into perspective just how bad the translations are. I'm sure I'll like it better once it's animated/retranslated but I think I have a decent enough grasp on the part anyway, at least moreso than people who claim it's bland and Giorno has no personality.

The thing I'm looking forward to most with the retranslation is Polnareff's return, in the current one he seems so out of character (aka has no character) and it did an awful job explaining what he was doing there and his connections to Diavolo

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Nothing wrong with that
Crew of VA a best

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Shiiet i haven't slept all night

tfw i won't get to watch DiU as it airs because I go to bootcamp in a week

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

someone past the actual original template? this one is broken

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

You'll at least be here to see the Italian Food episode on friday right senpai? Good luck with bootcamp

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

Just watch NKC will destroy him and be MVP

Also, dem kicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lLD_hgbU4

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Yeah I will be here

At least I'll be able to marathon it when im done

Leo Long
Leo Long

thanks bro

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

how about you read the manga you fuck

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

same here.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

whys joseph black

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

Stated reading Part4. Another question this time iwth spoilers cause of animefags

Does Tonio and Yukako appear again in the manga? I reached the part when Josuke and Jotaro are tracking a rat stand users

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

Yukako is Kira's first victim and what causes Koichi to get Act 3

Tonio reappears in Part 5 with his brother, Massimo Volpe, and serves as the secondary antagonist, kinda like Akira is to Kira in Part 4

David Cox
David Cox

Yeah, Yukako gets another 6 chapter 'fight' and Tonio only appears in the background now. He gets more screen time in one of the Rohan one shots though.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

... is here.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

plz no bully

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Norisuke and King Nothing weren't in ASB, user

Dylan King
Dylan King

lel

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

I really don´t get why people think Hato is badass or shit like that. She slept with enemy of her family, letting him fuck her into every hole. She rather believed to her "Kan-chan" than to someone from her family. If Gappy didn´t act she would let her father die. And i am supposed to be cheering for this whore ? Fuck that shit.

Fuck outta here whore. Let Joshuu handle it.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

plz no bully

James Myers
James Myers

I want Joshuu to contribute to the fight but it's surprising how Hato was the one to take action, that's all user

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

She didn´t deserve it. Joshuu had every right to beat Damo, not someone who brought him into house in first place.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

The fight's not even over yet senpai, Joshuu will most likely get his moment to shine. He's already started to be unbolted by NKC when he got flushed down the drain, so I doubt he's not gonna turn up unexpectedly.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Joshuu had every right to beat Damo
Elaborate

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Let Joshuu handle it.

I have asinking feeling you won't get your wish.

Also Hato has an amazing ass, Joshuu is just an ass, clearly the former takes priority.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

I was willing to accept your opinion until you brought up Joshuu. He's even worse than Hato. Plus thematically Joshuu being the one to beat Damo makes no fucking sense. Your delusions are keeping you from seeing what's obvious to everyone else.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

It´s easy. While many claim Joshuu is a dick he still really loves his father. He would not forgive anyone who butchered his father.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

That reasoning is so flimsy user. Thematically it makes about 50 times more sense for Hato or Josuke to beat Damo. Don't get your hopes up.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Seriously, how fucking long it was since someone who you didn´t except beat up a villain ? Did it ever happened ?

Joshuu had everything. Escaped, a reason, place to shine, NKC would probably work really good against Vitamin C(i imagine every C´s hand would turn into pic related).

Instead i got choice so obvious i literally got bored last few pages.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

It´s easy. While many claim Hato is a dumbass she still really loves her father. She would not forgive anyone who butchered her father.
Now give me a better reason.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

He's comic relief user. He'll get one fight for character development and then maybe die during the final fight after making a non-critical sacrifice and that's it. Also Tsurugi killing Aishou was pretty unexpected. You knew that he and Yasuho would win but the way he did it was super unexpected.

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Joshuu is fucking awesome and fuck you.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Then i want to cheer for a comic relief. I don´t want another Okuyasu, Mista, Polnareff or Gyro. I want Brojo like this.

What´s wrong with that ?

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

whoa, Araki...

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

I finished reading Part 4 a week or 2 ago and I have no idea what the point of this guy was. He does absolutely nothing and has no impact on the story in any way.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

/nothing's wrong with it, it just isn't going to happen so I advise you to not get your hopes up.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Would fangs have been too much? Ah fuck it, still 10/10

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

later user, disney.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Guess what buddy, sometimes a stand user is a stand user, and an alien is an alien

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Part 4 had a lot of dropped plot lines. Plus Tonio was mostly meant as a gag arc. He probably had a bigger role in earlier plans Araki had that were changed for whatever reason.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

So Tonio is helping the antagonists in part5? Thougjt he was a good guy.

I honestly thought they were going to make a Morio Avengers thing (gather stand users to fight evil stand users and shit like that). Then I read the manga and nothing like that haappens. The only members of the crew are Josuke, Jotaro, Okuyasu and Koichi.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

No it's a lie, read the post under the one you're replying to.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

What was the point of Tonios character then? Was Araki trying to do something but at the end he said fuck it and gave him no development?

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Yeah, something like that. Maybe he was going to be the medic of the town, but since josuke already fix stuff, it'd be too OP wwhen fighting antagonists.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

What was the point of Steely Dan? What was the point of Oingo? What was the point of...

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Yeah, it becomes really apparent somewhere in VA, that he just writes this as shit goes along, there is little to no planning in all of this, maybe just key points are planned.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

A funny little chapter poking fun at how everything must be the work of an enemy stand.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Those were part of Dio's crew and their mission was to stop Jotaro's crew.

Tonio practically is a fucking italian chef with no fucking purpose than being an italian cook.

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

Anybody find it wierd that Araki has redrawn every major villain except Diavolo, he even drew Santana

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Reminder that Steely Dan was named after a dildo

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

No one likes Diavolo

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

tfw I thought Tonio was going to be the main villain of part 4

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Can they stop using the EDM OP

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

The Nips like him a lot. Not as much as Doppio but still a lot.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

Never.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

It was probably just for Echoes evolving. We'll see in a few days though.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

he drew Doppio if it counts.
also, notice how there is hardly any art of Diavolo from the time Araki was writing part 5 that is not part of the manga itself. I guess Araki is being considerate of Diavolo's paranoia.

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

It was a gag arc. It was showcasing how Araki was able to make even eating Italian food sinister and suspenseful. It was most likely never meant to be relevant outside of that.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

So are they ever going to continue the Jojonium series? Seeing as the Part 4 anime is airing, it would be the perfect time.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

I'm going to screencap this, to humiliate you later, user.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/eating-out-an-italian-countdown-clock

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Reminder that animeonlys will hate this week's episode because its "filler"

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

What was the meme behind this picture again?

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

By that definition, Surface would be filler, too.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

Why does everyone hate part 1 so much?

Aiden James
Aiden James

Priceless.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

What powers would a Water Mode Pillar Man have?

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

that last comment
DESTROYED

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Thanks senpai
i'm trying

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

High-pressure water.

William Miller
William Miller

What is it?

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

Stand dildos

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

Money's on SAS, but I'll post nudes if it's pic related

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

It's not hate it's just liked the least because Araki gets better at everything as time goes on. It's not bad, it's very good but everything after it happens to be better.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Does anybody actually hate part 1 or Jonathan? I've heard people call him underwhelming, but he's a pretty cool guy overall. Respect for the OGJo

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

A priceless classic.

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Read the manga you entitled cunt.

Adam Green
Adam Green

Well, daily fun thing.
Last song you listened to is now your stand name. Whats its abilities?
Bonus, you go full Gappy, stand above yours is fused with your own. Whats its power now?

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

So jets of water from his hands, fingers, eyes, feet and below his floating ribs? Maybe combine this with some sort of gimmick of him creating a riptide when he's submerged and also being able to fly.

What parts of his body would he use to do this?

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Does it come with Stand Rush ?

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Wrong

Right

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Probably that with a bit of Dio's vampiric freeze abilities

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

I'm Trying

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

102 reviews

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Decided to make one, sorry for it being rushed. R8 me

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Blono/10

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

George II
you slick fuck

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

George Joestar II
how indescisive

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

I'm doing a hol horse cosplay in June
Any advice on how to make Emperor? Should I 3d print it in plastic or try modify an airsoft gun?

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

cool taste how's mine?

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Technically a JoJo

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

obligatory "how do you know what Gyro sounds like" reply

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Jonathan always came across as the biggest brotagonist

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

Gyro had a battle cry?

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Does Born this way's motorcycle also constitute as part of the stand?
Like if you were to damage the bike you'd be damaging the whole stand too?

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

Oraaaa

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

Theorically yes.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_EGG4oEZQ

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

Star Destroyer's description
You can experience Star Platinum in a whole new way. Coming from the new anime series; Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, The Star Destroyer provides extreme pleasure with vibrating rotors in the tip and base of the shaft. Ora! Ora! Ora!

Silver Renegade's description:
Back by popular demand, we are proud to announce the newest addition in our line of Jojo’s vibrators; The Silver Renegade. This vibrator not only rotates, but is installed with small pistons to allow the head to move up and down. By the time you are done using this, you will be screaming “Silver Chariot!”

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

What do you guys think of my Paper Moon King SAS?

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

No, it's likely a bound stand

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

i'm trying

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Yeah, we get it, you're newfriends, move along

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

No one hates part 1, jesus christ you faggots are annoying.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Cool projection friend, I don't understand how knowing that that image had some sort of backstory and asking for it to be posted makes me new though.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

Little twitchy there?

Joshua Gomez
Joshua Gomez

Probably, just a bit annoying considering how that question or "Why does everyone hate Jonathan?" are asked so oftenly and always get the same answer.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

Can it make everyone look like Araki's covers?

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Jesus Christ, I know I hate those annoying faggots!

David Russell
David Russell

I don't know why it's so hard to understand, that it's not that he is bad, it's just everyone else is better.

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

bop it

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

So lets see:
Can fire water from his sweat glands and tear ducts and can draw it into the pores of his skin though mini vortices.
In a similar fashion to Dio Brando he can freeze water in direct contact with himself, however as a Pillar Man his version of this is more fine tuned.
By leaving flakes of skin in a body of water, he can control the shape of the water, stop it from drying up, and even take control of people who drink from it.
This is shaping up to be quite interesting.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Cute!

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

shit
Josuke
Kira
Jojolion? DiU?
Bruno
Mista
Part 4 crew
Silver Chariot
Killer Queen
Sex Pistols
Foo Fighters
Tusk
Soft & Wet
Killer Queen
Tusk?
Polnareff turtle
Jolyne
Hol Horse
Bohemian Rhapsody? no clue
Star Plat's pose in the Younger D'arby baseball fight?
Kira
Kakyoin
No dosh, RIP user
ARI
Koyasu
Shit taste
Shit taste
Part 2 crew
Phantom Blood
Kars
Giorno
Did I get it right?

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

I love you too, user

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Dio: Joseph Joestar! I, Dio, have found a way to make you pay for your continued interference! A fate worse than death awaits you. For you see- I, Dio, have learned of your illegitimate son from an extramarital affair in Japan!
Joseph: OH NO!
Dio: Yes, you heard right! What's more is that I, Dio, have personally arranged a meeting between your beloved wife, Susie Q, and your illegitimate son's mother!
Joseph: OH MYYY GOOOD!
Dio: And now, you will have to make up for all of those years of unpaid child support!
Joseph: HOLY SHIIIET!

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

ayyyyyy lmao

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

SUN OF A BITCHU

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

blue bruno
exquisite taste, would get if his zippers were gold

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

It would be priceless if it says ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA when you shake it.

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Vitamin C instead of Soft anf Wet
Notorius BIG instead of Tusk? (stretching it I realise)
Pearl Jam instead of Bohemian Rhapsody
Pucci's pose instead of Star Plats
0 represents Diavolo instead of Kakyoin donut
White album is fucking shit fuck off

good job for the most part, have a koichi

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

You're one to talk DIO. You have 4 kids you don't give a shit about. One's a gangster, one's a drug addict, another one has severe anxiety issues, and the last one's life is literally just the plot of Holes but somehow even worse.
Now look at yourself DIO, who's the worse person here?

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Yeah gold zippers Blueno is a best, but green zippers aren't bad at all.

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

Thank you user, why do you hate White Album so much though? Do you hate the thought of Ghiaccio in a zoot suit too?

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

I think I was in a bad mood when i read it or something. But due the amount of black in those scans the quality was shit. I dont care for its ability, its just Dio's vampire powers but with a suit. its also unnecessarily long and doesnt make much sense why Giorno would drive a car.

if i'm honest its the only part I didnt enjoy reading and I use it as a punching bag. Feels very SDC stand of the week

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

NO GHIACCIO ZOOT SUIT

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

So, was Kosaku in the Cinderella salon because he wanted to repair his relationship with his wife?
tfw Jojo has the deepest lore

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

Have you tried reading it in the retranslated color scans? The color and retranslations REALLY make the fight look pretty and exhilarating to read through. If anything why not take it out on an SDC stand fight of the week?
Like fucking Justice, jesus christ it was such a cool looking stand and concept but it was beaten by being swallowed by Star Plat.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

I could fucking pay for this shit.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Kira dragged him there off the street, didn't he?

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Not him, but a lot of people have been going out of their way to post Part 8 spoilers.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Then read Part 8 you fuck

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Its tedious having to download the coloured scans one by one and then having to extract each chapter one by one like I did with stone ocean. Maybe I will another time, but I don't mind Stand of the Week in SDC. Justice had Hol Horse in, so I can't hate it.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

That won't work because DIO doesn't give a fuck about that.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Why don't you just read it on Bato.to? Or you could go to the guys who retranslated the chapters of White Album's tumblr and read online http://dimolto-co.tumblr.com/tagged/white-album
What about Dark Blue Moon then?

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

you got me

White Album is better than DBM but I still hate it

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

I only see people give fake spoilers for Part 8, like Yasuho becoming a rock woman and the Aphex Twins stuff.
The only big spoiler in JJL is Gappy's identity.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

rate

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

10/10

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Pretty good

Charles Gray
Charles Gray

fucking Beach Boy?
really??

you just plaster a dinosaur skull on a fishing rod and that's fucking all

seriously who would even like beach boy?

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

Did he have a crush on Yukako?

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Hey dude fuck you Beach boy is cool

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Beach Boy is pretty cool
You can rip out people's guts.
He just thought she's good looking.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

that favorite girl, my negro.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

You sound like a fun fun fun person to be around

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

it aint got shit on my Surface SAS

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

good gag

i appreciate a good gag

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Someone needs to make an SAS for Surface that shows it in the process of copying someone.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

i live close to the sea and i used to fish for a living, that's why seeing a Fishing rod stand really made me happy

also that's probably why i like winged Kars and Iggy, there were many of birds and dogs around

and eventually that lead me to hate The Sun, not many people know but Sunrays can really fuck you up when you go fishing and i personally hate hot weather

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Kyo is the PUREST girl in JJL

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

You sound genuinely autistic, user

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

thats actually really cool and anyone who says it isn't is gay as fuck

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

No way, you can tell she wants to fuck her half brother.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

You sound like you tell interesting stories, user

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Does fucking your brother best friend in your brother's body count as incest?

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

_ No _

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

am i the only one that liked the 4th op

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Am I the only one that likes X?
No.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

I wish Kyo had more fanart
Nizimura

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Sale's full name is Luigi Sale, right?

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

anyone know how long does the heavy weather chapter in part 6 span?
i don't give a shit about the ability anymore i just don't want to see snails

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

12 chapters and an entire volume dedicated to it

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Nice quints

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Good except for the favorite part 3 stand.
shit is retarded

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

checked

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Gold Experience Requiem speaks the truth

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

Gureito.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Remember when Jojo was manly?

Why did Jojo turn into gayshit over the years?

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

goddamn fucking jojo gay ass faggots wasting a good quints in a homo thread fuck off from Sup Forums you scums of earth

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Delicious.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

I watched paranoia agent and in ep 3 there was a character that had multiple personalities and talked to the other through the use of a phone, i wonder if it was inspired by JoJo

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Remember when Jojo was manly?
Back in the 90s?

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

You will never be a cool ass homicidal wierdo like Johnny and Jousuke

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

/a/thread/142188687#p142199999

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

homicidal weirdo

yup, that's Johnny Joestar allright

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

I really did love this scene. Easily the best part of P1.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

mid JJL

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

checked

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

johnny joestar is easily the most manly character because of his development
fuck off manimefag

David Morgan
David Morgan

So was Johnny just mentally handicapped because of the accident and everything that went on in his early life?

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Just come out of the closet already user

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Would you a chubby Daiya?

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

No

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

Gross
Not as gross as thisThough

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Cubby yes, but landwhale no.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

I'm Evil?

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Evil or not, jesus christ Joubin had a cool reveal.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

AFTER AAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

Aida Mitsuo?

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

I'm human?

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

So Jolyne and pals are all dead and Emporio's trapped in another universe
And all the other jojos probably died from Bohemian Rhapsody
Thanks a lot Araki

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Wew. Spent too much time on this. Choosing between Koichi and Narciso for support was tough, same for a bunch. Don't have a ton of particular last favorites.

Not the worst thing ever.

Different dude, but I was on it until cellophane dude showed up, I think., then I decided I'd get more out of it if I just wait until its wrapping up and read it at my own pace.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

I just saw a comment somewhere of someone hoping Araki names a stand gangnam style

If Araki did this I would destroy every jojo related item, picture or song I have

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Odd taste in stands, but overall >that part 6 appreciation
I like you user, 10/10. Why Les Feauxilles as your favorite part 8 stand though?

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

As far as I could see, Tonio just helped establish that there were Stand users who weren't foes or allies, just neutral. Other than that, it's arguably one of Jojo's few 'filler' arcs. That's no comment on its quality though, as it's still one of my favorite arcs in Part 4.

there really aren't that many deliberate stories, a lot of it is discussion that assumes people read the manga. if you don't like it, read the manga. i'm only a little under halfway through Vento Auero and there's already so much less shit that spoils anything

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Dragons Dream
my nigga good taste

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGVGqJEeCo

Like this?

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

I need gifs and images of how King Crimson works to explain to a friend

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

long as fuck
weird plot shit
written on-the-fly save for key plot points
tons of characters
JJBA is the Japanese Homestuck
not that that's a bad thing

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

OPAOPAOPAOPAOPAOPA GANGNAN STYLE

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

My favourite one is the one with the halloween kid.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

Are you a man of the sea?
Or a man of the land?

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Probably a beach boy.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Part 5 anime
David is aware of it's fujoshi audience and make this scene as seductive as possible

Leo White
Leo White

I thought it was a fun arc, definitely the most fun and memorable out of what I read of part 8. The GPS is the only other Part 8 stand I recall particularly caring for.

I guess I like Jojo when it is at its most bizarre.

Dragon's Dream is a dope stand.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Why are Stand names changed in subs? Why does Echoes become Reverb but Crazy Diamond keep his name

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

why didnt Gay Priest went after Giorno and Josuke if he wanted so bad to eliminate the Joestar bloodline?

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

Crazy Diamond became Shining Diamond though

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

I'd fuck female Bruno

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Giorno
Yeah, good idea

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

because crunchyroll have to change them otherwise they might be sued basically.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

If it's a copyright thing, couldn't they just drop the plural and change it to Echo? The name changes all seem arbitrary as fuck, I just use Some-Stuffs subs instead.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

Kira was getting better
he started to feel love for his new wife
he didn't want to kill Josuke because he just wanted to be left alone
even when he developed Bites The Dust, he only planned to use it in self-defence
it still didn't work

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

tfw no miniseries which shows Pucci traveling the world getting those Stand discs

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Killing Giorno
Nigga how is dying even real nigga, haha just undo that shit nigga, like just nullify everything nigga

John Baker
John Baker

And Crazy Diamond, could they not just have it referred to as Crazy D and get away with it? Shining Diamond sounds dumb, and loses the reference.

Joshua James
Joshua James

It's actually Viz. Every name in the CR subs will be in the manga, as well.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

he'd end up fucking Digiorno

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

and loses the reference.

On the contrary, its one of the few names that actually keeps the reference (Shine on You Crazy Diamond)

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

waiting for Viz
not reading JoJo's Colored Adventure scanlations
come on son

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

I have read it, but I want to support JoJo in the west.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

I guess, but it's a little more roundabout. Maybe I'm just too autismal about accurate names, though.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Yesterday
Dragon's Dream a shit
Today
Dragon's Dream a cool
What changed?

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

they still haven't finished part 5 & 7
Viz will be done by the time they've even gotten through the rest of part 5

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

I'm gonna sperg out when Deadly Queen arrives

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

You know exactly why they wouldn't want to refer to anything as "Crazy D".

not reading JoJo's Colored Adventure scanlations
Don't be ridiculous, that's not his point. People would want to buy official localizations to either support the series or just have their own copy.

But the name changes are still going to bother them. They'll just have to deal with it.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

JoJo threads are made up of at least 83 different people, as you can see on the bottom right of the page. Many of these people have differing opinions

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Deadly Queen
come on that's not really the name is it

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

It was in the ASB localization

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

It's in the all-star battle version, so it'll probably be in the anime as well.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

This one in particular has always made no sense to me. Sure, Echoes is a Pink Floyd song, but it's also a word. A single word. Plus, it describes the stand ability pretty well.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

dragon's dream the stand is cool
the fight isn't

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

I'm afraid so user

Killer Queen -> Deadly Queen

Sheer Heart Attack -> Heart Attack

Bites the Dust -> Bite the Dust

Luke James
Luke James

Was he the strongest character in JoJo?
Could he beat GER?

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

If I watched up to the end of part 2, would I be able to start the manga at part 3?

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

Thank you dude
I love you

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Kira still kills 2 people for making fun of his nail clippers though.
Kosaku is still the same old Kira, it's just that he tried to not to kill because the Part 4 crew would come to wreck his ass.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Bites the Dust didn't change.
Yes.

David Anderson
David Anderson

rainerwolfcastleexplainsthehiddenpunchline.avi

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Yes

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Senile Joseph soon
Tonio even sooner
THIS WAITING IS UNBEARABLE

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Exactly, I don't get why if anything they couldn't just drop the -es.
see, if they can just make a minor spelling change with things like BtD, Wham, Cars, etc, why can't they do it with everything?

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Who wouldn't

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

tfw no big Joestar reunion with Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, Yukako, Tamami, Hazamada, Rohan, Yukako, Okuyasu's dad, Tonio, Old as fuck Joseph, Yuuya, Giorno, Mista, Trish, Fugo, and Polnareff turtle uniting to stop homo pastor

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Fuck, should've looked at the full pic first.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

You have been visited by the spirit of the neapolitan zipper man.

Good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "Arrivederci" in this thread.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Holy shit
Compare Jojo to tumblrtism one more time and I'll fucking kill myself

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Please post the full version of days of the week.

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

White Snake Feedback

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

No.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Arrivederci

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

Literally looks like regular Buccellati but with boobs

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

I'd fuck a male Bruno.

I wasn't posting in here yesterday. That's what changed.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Arrivederci

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

Teruposter detected

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Literally perfect.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

No, you killed Aniki
I'll never forgive you

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

Don't doubt my shitposts again

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Go back to drowning, Pesci

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

You could also just watch the 3 series, it's pretty much the same.

Worst part imo, other parts had their bad moments, but to me 3 just dragged on. It also had the lamest stands.

Especially after 2 which had best Jojo.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

So what do you think will happen to Gappy? He'll find a way to get back or stay with 4 balls forever? How much % of him is Kira? Is his sperm also combined? Will his child have two fathers kinda like with Dio/Jonathan ?

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

is the thing on his stomach a tattoo or a fucking piece of clothing

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
othose boops i want to lick em
i wanna tufg on em
mmmmm blono
unzip my dick

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

He'll knock up Yasuho and she'll give birth to Josefumi and Kira

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Me and my brother are 50% of our father

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Don't summon him, he's asleep at this time of day.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

What could Tamami, Hazamada, Tonio or "Turtle" Polnareff even do?

The first two require to much set-up to be useful in a fight, and the other two are straight up non-combatants.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Tonio has his trusty knives and brick soap.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Why did Akira do a weird sweaty guitar riff after getting his pinky broken

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Hazamada could trick gay priest into fucking Show-off

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Just started reading p3 now. Do they nerf best Jojo at all? It seems like he would just steal the show with Dio being the main villain and all, especially with his personality in p2.

Also wtf Jotaro

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

all those safety pins
Araki wat

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Sup fra'?

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

reading the manga straight away instead of watching the anime
I'm proud of you user
ANd yeah they do nerf Joseph a bit since he's an oldie.
Get out before you're spoiled though senpai.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

MY SIDES,
thunder cross split attack, i mean how can you beat it?

But honestly though i thought the above parts were okish but the later parts are topkek.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

*aniki

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Intricately combed chest hair.

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

He's not what you're expecting anymore. Very watered down. He gets maybe one or two moments where he really shines, but otherwise part 3 is basically "Look how OP Suta Purachinamu is"

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Why... do people hype up the tonio chapter so much? It's the most simple and uneventful chapter besides maybe the rock paper scissors. Do people really just like seeing okuyasu's arm morph around that much?

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Favorite Minor Villain isn't Brute
shit taste.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

He's old now. He has a few moments, but not much else.

The part that pissed me off most was around the middle when they basically said "lol that's not what happened" and just changed a major event

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

*fra

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

besides maybe the rock paper scissors
woah woah woah, Tonio may be uneventful but RPS kid is a hype arc.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

It's been a while since I read Stardust Crusaders, what event was that?

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

every single chapter must progress the plot
How do people like you even enjoy fiction?

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

*ANIKIIIII

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

The part that pissed me off most was around the middle when they basically said "lol that's not what happened" and just changed a major event
what was this?

Luis Long
Luis Long

spoiler

I don't remember this. What are you talking about?

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

*fra'

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

what you on about family?

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

Joseph is your favorite JoJo
Part 4 will break your heart user

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

Is his hand the wrong way around?

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Paula Abdul

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Remember when Jojo was manly
No, I really don't.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Probably means Abdul not dieing

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Why would you get mad over that.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Senile joseph is only there for the invisible baby arc though and then he just disappears and does jackshit for the rest of the part.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Not at all plot-relevant or eventful, but there's a lot to like about it.
fun chapter overall with stupid banter/interactions between Josuke and Okuyasu
happy Okuyasu
needless and indulgent gore
happy Okuyasu
Tonio's a likable dude
happy Okuyasu

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

I also imagine sex pistols all looking human sized and super buff when Mista shoots them out of his gun

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Even people in jail have cooler stuff than me.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

I swear to god I've seen that symbol on his badge somewhere before in part 8. Does it mean anything?

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Some of those things don't fit between the bars. Please explain.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

we will never go back to mid-Part 4

It was perfect.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

And they don't even bounce the bullets around anymore, they just mob whoever Mista's trying to kill

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

Araki Forgot

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

It's the Higashikata symbol. Maybe you saw it in Part 4 or in Poaching Seashore.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Jotaro didn't wear socks for that entire adventure
His shoes must smell disgusting

Star Platinum Diver Down'ed everything in

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

Break it down into pieces then bring it through?

Dunno how the helmet works...

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

Fuck you.
Diavolo does not exist.
He was part of a Doujinshi that featured a theoretical "alternate psyche" of Doppio, the "leader's right hand", who was the actual gang leader in secret.
Seriously, Araki would never design such a shitty character and any instance of his appeareance, name, backstory and stand (plus his ability/ies, of course) should be completely erased from existence.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

It really was. Perfect mix of cartoony, stylish and "hurr manly".

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Biggie and 2pac died in 1996 right? When Vento Aureo started?

Does that mean Araki just put Notorious B.I.G as a stand because or that or does he actually listen to rap?

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Part 8 doesn't even have spoilers.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Star Platinum stopped time.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

I wonder who could be behind this post

Evan King
Evan King

Fuck off Diav

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

now that i look at it again, this cell looks pretty comfy.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

I don't understand this meme

Joseph is only senile for his first introduction in RHCP, after that he just acts like a goofy old man and even does that badass wrist cutting trick to find the invisible baby, at the end of Part 4 it even says how he's no longer senile

Liam Green
Liam Green

He definitely knew how to take care of his cell, unlike his daughter.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Daily reminder that Stand users without Short-range power-class stands are the low test beta equivalent of Stand Users.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

On a scale between Death13 "lalli ho" and King Crimson furious
How angry is your favorite stand?

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Show-off

David Gomez
David Gomez

Killer "Don't really give a fuck what's going on" Queen

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Something doesn't seem right about this post, I think the person posting it might b

and that's why teru is best boy

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Killer Queen
Chill/10

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

Part 5 is a hell of a drug

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Sex "I'm basically Harvest+Emperor" Pistols

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

He's so mad he trash talks his own user.

John Thomas
John Thomas

I don't know

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Jotaro writes with blood on his arm
appears in the exact shape on his daughter's arm thousands of kilometers away

Why didn't the Joestars communicate with blood?

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

hi

Robert Green
Robert Green

If you're going to call him useless at least use the MUDADA meme

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

It reminds me of when everyone hyped up D'Arby the Gambler for several weeks and then when we finally saw it everyone was like "Eh, it was alright"

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

having any other stand than Killer "I'm the creator's favourite Stand" Queen as your favourite
K E K

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

holy shit where did the bottom of it go sorry guys

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

holy shit what a hipster

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

He really did get shafted

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

He actually likes purple hermit
But why?

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Why not?

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

t. manimefag

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

What a dumbass he could've used a disposable camera.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

what does that even mean
i really like it being half stand and half other thing, it's why i like some other stands too, but in particular it's part ingenuity of joseph, part practiced hamon, part stand, it's really cool i think

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Its shit

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

Wouldn't Hamon be able to kill the Nijimura's father if he's made of DIO's cells?

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Araki forgets

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

He was out in the sunlight at one point in the manga, hamon ain't gonna do shit.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Wouldn't Joseph just have to use his Hermit Purple to find out Kira's location?

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

waaaaah why Joseph didn't get another fucking Punchghost instead of a Stand that literally upgrades and supports his pre-existing skills.

You stupid Josephfags don't even understand your own favourite character.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

This.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

how about you keep reading

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

too old for HP

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

muh powerlevels
Joseph's whole deal is that he is a tricky underdog. Hermit Purple is perfect for him.

Why don't you actually finish part 3 before dissing HP?

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Nigger he used it in the beginning of part 4 to find Angelo

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

odd choice in part 5 stand and favorite pose, but pretty solid otherwise
8/10

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

I don't remember seeing Gyro's eye in part 5.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Now that I think about it , did anyone actually do anything to Okuyasu's dad or did he remain a disgusting green blob forever?

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Favorite Part
Least Favorite Crew
Wow, you can fuck off any day, dude
10/10

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Please be gentle

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

reminder that animeonlys are subhuman scum and their opinions hold no value

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Nope. He's like that forever. But he has Stray Cat to keep him company

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

You stupid Josephfags
Slow down faggot where'd you even get that idea from?

I did that long time ago and I'm saying its shit for a reason

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Didn't Angelo die before joseph was even re-introduced?

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Better than mine but still kinda shit

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Get back in your fucking box JJL Kira

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

villian
You idiots are all using the old template.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Only shows up in the scene where everyone gathers to discuss Shigechi's death and the ending where he adopts Stray Cat

I don't understand why people get mad about Josuke's hero being dropped (there probably wasn't anything planned anyway) and not the set-up for Okuyasu's entire character and practically the entirety of Part 4 post-Angelo and pre-Kira

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

That's my favorite death.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

He used his Hermit Purple to make pictures of Angelo, which is how Jotaro acquired them in the first place, and showed said pictures to Astro-boy hair Josuke.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Go away DIO.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Jotaro still had a spirit picture of him.

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Literally the first arc.
Jotaro finds Josuke and shows him Angelo's photo that Hermit Purple took trying to find Josuke

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

implying it didn't just go from bara gayshit into twink gayshit
The first law of thermogaynamics is conservation of gayshit.
I miss bara gayshit

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

Favorite Jojo is the same as least favorite Jojo

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Least favorite crew is cum
Fuck you user that was my favorite, 10/10 good list otherwise.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

never mind I'm a fucking moron

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

Is your favorite stand ability Highway to Hell, or Notorious BIG?

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

No bullying pls.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

it's perfect for him

But he was no longer the MC, so he no longer was able to use it to it's maximum effectiveness. If he had a fully mastered ripple to go with it he'd be beyond broken.

Now give that shit to a certain Ultimate lifeform with his ripple and combine it with all the bullshit that you can do with the ripple, and then you've got a broken stand.

Jorge Joestar is 100% Canon. MiH Requiem and KQ Requiem are infinitely better. Viva Kars-sama

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Least favorite fight
Dude what? That fight was fucking god-tier
It's been so long since we've seen a normal fist-fight that didn't involve solely stand-fuckery, Gappy bodying the Aphex Twins with HIS OWN FISTS AND HANDS was hype as hell.
Aside from that surprisingly good taste, 9/10, also nice colors.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Least Favorite Fight
You didn't like Gappy using CQC against the jobber twins?
Favorite Girl
Narancia is a dude that looks like a lady.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Why dislike Melone?

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

How many auto-vehicles on what celestial body was it again?

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

ARRIVEDERCI~

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Worried but determined/10

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Kekyoin

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

36 Kars on Mars staring up at the stars and playing leg guitars

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

If you could change one thing about Yasuho's design, what would it be?

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Kars on Mars honestly sounds like a band name

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

If Caesar didn't fuck up at the very end of his fight vs Wamuu, could he have taken Kars?

I miss Caesar so much

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

double double double dubs

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

I honestly wanted to see what all those stand disks were, just the idea of a gay priest going around collecting superpowers on DVDs is the most amazing thing

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Give her Koichi's flat top.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

Doesn't Wammu tell Caesar that Kars would've been fucked if it was him that faced Caesar instead?

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

I just felt they went down too easy to be honest. I've seen worse but I don't consider stuff like The Sun and Yo-Yo-Ma as an actual fight.

Narancia is a dude
Never!

Nobody says "Molto Bene" that often. It's annoying.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Remove her clothes.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

desu these aren't that bad, just wait til part 5 and we get zipper man and lil bomber

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

I'm planning on buying the two first books of SBR for my little brother birthday (he will turn 11 years old) he is very fond of horses (he practice equitation each holyday )
Should I buy it or no ?

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

give her Tomoko level hips and thighs.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

I actually preferred Joseph in part 3, he was like a cool grandpa with all his experience in battle

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

nigga are you insane?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Opal Jam best jam.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Molte Bene
Fuck I hate the way they're handling that translation. I kind of understand "fra" but he clearly says "DI MOLTO, DI MOLTO". Why change it just to have proper Italian?

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

villain stands you want to be protagonist's stands

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Why ?

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Can he read moon?

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

I don't really think SBR is appropriate for an eleven year old

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

his stand has a range of 2 meters, where the fuck did he get all that shit from

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

SBR is fully translated where I live

Joseph James
Joseph James

Ignore this guy and show him Tubular Bells

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

It is incredibly violent, and may make him have desires to assassinate president trump

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

That's Wamuu assuming Kars would be a double using cunt and instead act like a warrior.

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Rock,Paper,Scissor's kids stand
Boy II Man, think?
A part with a stand like that will literally be Kaiji:JoJo edition since all the fights will be gambling battles.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

purple haze
pretty mad, but in a tard rage kind of way

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

I don't want to spoil myself but I guess it is very Gore and all that shit huh ?

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

[Za Warudo]

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

what if Green Day stands or flies on top of Notorious B.I.G over a long time?

would it expand infinitely until it swallows everything?

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

favorite jojo is joseph
favorite villain is dio
favorite part is 4
favorite brojo is gyro
dude what

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

kaboom

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

sooo.... star platnium?

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

tfw you realize Zeppeli's only show up in parts 1,2 and 7
It's strange because it feels like there was always one in each part.

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

I found Wired to be worse desu.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

I wasn't even thinking about that, my mind was on a kid reading about a 14 year old with an adult body sitting on the face of the president's lesbian wife

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Osiris, Atum, Boy II Man and Marilyn Manson join forces
I'd read it

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

I don't remember what happened in that fight, but it can't be worse than this, right?

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

It's called good taste.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

My dick gets so confused by this

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

That scene with Kira trying to be nice to Hayato because he left his hat gives me mixed feelings
Can he beat Tom Cruise?

James Price
James Price

Yeah ,didn't thought of that,what should I buy him instead ?

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

How does it work?

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

lobotomykun must be getting a boner from this at this very second.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

I need a game out of that.

No, persona doesn't count you fucking weeb

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Calling someone a weeb on Sup Forums

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

narancia as best girl
Impeccable

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Just buy him SBR, hell be fine

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Why narancia does look so weird and deformed?

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

Least favorite villain is Dio
Eat shit

Jose Green
Jose Green

Yeah ,i'm just buying him the two first books ,shit's don't start to hit the fans that early no ?

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

He's literally retarded
The deaths in this part are so horrendous, didn't Mike O's lungs explode

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

starting someone only to stop them
Even worse honestly

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

It's probably because i can relate more to it since I got a fishing hook stuck in my eyelid once.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

"I wish this muda muda faggot would fuck off"/10

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

got a fishing hook stuck in my eyelid once
Did you happen to be on a train with an italian man with green hair when it happened

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

I'm not buying the entire collection if he doesn't like it . so if he's enjoying it , I might buy two others and then I will tell him "go buy them if you like them " it will teach him that the best entertainment is the one you buy from your own pocket

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Q U A L I T Y

Levi Price
Levi Price

that vertebrae

Between this and Metallica, I don't know which one is worse.

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

VitC , D4C, and KQ don't really emote

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

The best thing to come from watching the anime's DIO's World.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

im really jealous

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

spine
SPINE

Jacob White
Jacob White

Nothing beats the unadulterated horror of when the Green Baby starts turning people into trees

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

2spooky4me

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

God I love all the body horror in part 6

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

6€50 the book ,it is the price of being translated by Tonkam , it's the only editor of Jojo in France

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

I walk this lonely road..

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Metallica was fucking brutal, especially in colors

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Araki should do horror
Or design fashion
Or both

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

Thank god David aren't blowing their budget over pointless high-quality scenes on the shittier arcs. They even made The Lock fucking entertaining and stylish without making everything super-detailed.

I actually have hope they wont lose budget for the finale and we'll get a god-tier Bite The Dust fight.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

The budget won't be a problem, the problem will be the pacing, they'll probably try to cram it all into 4 episodes again

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Part 8 has some pretty great body horror too.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Italian
dies
god tier bro
implying Bruno wasn't low key a Zeppeli

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

god damn it

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

It took me a while to figure out it was the bubbles from Norisuke's drink that was causing his face to be like that.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

/a/thread/142205815#p142205815

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

user...

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

yeah it's the reason i'm enjoying this arc so much

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

You fucking suck user

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

He spun his entire head around

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

I don't want to use that thread

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Forgive me if this is judgmental, but your "motive" for buying him a JoJo-related birthday gift is kind of weird to me. Horses are related to SBR, yeah, but it feels more like you're just trying to get your brother into reading JoJo. The gift is probably more suited to your own interests than his.

it will teach him that the best entertainment is the one you buy from your own pocket
Unless he's extremely spoiled, you don't need to be teaching Lesson #5 to this little kid. Just get him a nice gift if you want to do so. That's all there is to it.

Also
encouraging anyone to start with Part 7

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

this sucks
my fists hurt
where's Jonathan?
who's this muda muda faggot?
I swear of he says my name one more time...

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

This looks so painful

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

I think I should make a thread in /wsr/
Thank you user for opening my eyes

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

I wish i had a [STAND] that makes jokes of the last thing that he saw, also with a cool design like park or made in heaven but without mouth.

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

I wish he was Jonathan's stand, but nooo his body produces vines to swing from like Joseph.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Yeah,「park」is my favourite stand

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

That's probably a better plan, user. Good luck, and don't stress out too much over it.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

I'd go balls deep.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Why is Jotaro so autistic and protective at the same time?

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Holly became a filthy crossbreeder.
Polluted Joseph's superior Joestar Genetics

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

He's was 15 yrs old user.

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

Anywhere I can download all of current Jojolion coloured raw? I've only got volumes 1-4 downloaded, Might try and Typeset the coloured version of JJL instead of Part 7 as it's already being done & slightly long for me, but If I can catch up with JJL it'll be easier to do as it releases.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

He just wanted to look at fish.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

He's 17 in part 3, not the usual 15 that most series have.

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

I always forget that Jotaro was a Highschooler in SC.
I also keep forgetting that Josuke and Koichi are around the same age despite the obvious height difference

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

I'm pretty sure only 4 volumes have been colored so far.

Jose Young
Jose Young

There are only the first 4 vol to download

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

Damn

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

What the fuck is up with his left arm??

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

You can call me: speed reader.

And must part of the people has been autistic at some point of their lifes.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

see this statue before reading and watching JoJo
think "that guy makes 80s clothing look pretty badass, he's probably really badass"
finally read his part in the manga
laugh my ass off
laugh even harder with the anime

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

SHINJITERU ZE

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

SHINJITERU YO

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

OINGO

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

BOINGO

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

BOINGO

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

BROTHAS

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

SHINJITE IINOKA?

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Combo breaker

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

this is the main villian of part 8's stand. remote romance, with the ability to summon any ego from any dimension.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

looks gay

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

remote
remote

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

not saying it's bad taste, just that you can't have those favorites and be considered a hipster

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

romance romance

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

push button passion
i won't repeat it

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

I won't repeat it
I won't repeat it (hahaha)

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

I like it, the heavy clothing is different

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

OHHHHHH MY LADY FANTASY
IIIIIIII
LOOOOOVE YOOOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhWDbdS-vjg

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Well i don't know if the dude is hipster.
But feel free to say that my taste is shit, and i'm living piece of garbage, and my mom is a slut, and that i have to live in a 4x4m room because there's no fucking problem with that, user. Because i will eat my omelets like every single fucking day i do.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

user
is there something you want to talk about

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page