So they're finally translating new chapters

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

So they're finally translating new chapters. What's your opinion on this huge, lovable mess?

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

I want to know more about the invaders.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

I kinda think that Asano will end it with the apocalypse and all the questions left opened.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

I hope not.
We don't even what this apocalypse will be.
Shit will happen for sure but we don't know if it will be the end of everything.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Yeah, I really got attached to the characters, especially On-tan. The series is seriously unpredictable right now.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

They're fucking cute which helps heal my soul from the damage inio ceaselessly inflicts onto it.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

I love that dog.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

cute.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

D-D-DEAD SERIES
D-D-DEAD FANBASE

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

CUTE!

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Is it better than his other works?

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

/a/thread/142140867#p142144981
why

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

I think so. Shit really flows, despite changing pace a lot.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

I'll give it a try if this series isn't trying as hard as his other works to be ''mature''.

David King
David King

I fucking love the way this guy draws hair

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

if this series isn't trying as hard as his other works to be ''mature''.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Fuck that, I've spent hundreds on my ammo surplus. I'd be fucking pissed if I checked one day to see it all turned into pure sugar when I've already got a huge stash of candy at all times.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

That's not an answer.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Ontan a cute
I found this series after reading a yuri doujin of it

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

Really fucking comfy so far, I'm loving it. Enjoying especially the fact that there are quite a few characters and the plot doesn't feel too focused on just one. Even if the two girls are the protagonists, you also got sensei, the alien, the journalist, the new girl and the trap...

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

I don't even know how should I reply to something like that.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Wouldn't surprise me if the invasion happens, and is then instantly forgotten and life goes on as always. I'd be fucking impressed if the aliens are gone when the series end.

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

he only reads mature manga for mature people such as himself

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

comfy coping with death if a friend
comfy massacre of helpless aliens
comfy impending doom
comfy government propaganda
comfy military nationalism
comfy cute girls

James Perez
James Perez

yeah, it's pretty much the cute girls doing cute things stuff, what can a man do

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

You misread. I'm asking if it NOT like that.

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

The other manga weren't trying to be mature other than that from the outset they were about mature topics. You won't like this manga either, it covers mature subjects beyond what your childish sensibilities can handle.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

It's made by a tranny, therefore I hate it.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Ontan is a patrician choice for a waifu tbqh

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

being this slow
bruv that was one autistic SJW misinterpreting inio

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

I have to question wanting to marry someone so willfully ignorant, even if she would play counterstrike with you.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

ah come on isn't that the most perfect way of life

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Asano's Magnum opus.

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

every DDD thread dies immediately
one piece ch. 99999 thread hits bump limit
mfw

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Asano has outgrown most of the manga community. It's not stupid shounen shit and there's tons of complex subtext, of course stupid ass people that want to be fed the same shit every day will not care about it.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

because you made a thread every day so lost the impact

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

well, I'm waiting for more chapter to start reading

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

This is why I want a manga board.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Ontan > Kadode > Futaba > Kiho >Makoto > Rin > Ai

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

I'm loving it to dess.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Kinda feels weird that Sup Forums is basically an anime and manga website and yet...

Honestly, a small, slow manga board would be great. I'd like to get into DDD more but it seems like the threads die so quick that most of the time you end up discussing the same surface topics each time.

Though tbqh drunk ontan best ontan

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

I want to sex the Ontan.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

wow rude

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

This is his CGDCT work. It's kind of hard to compare.

John White
John White

Bitch please you know that's not what this manga is about.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

i like it how the girls apathy to the whole alien thing makes them seem normal compared to the rest of the world when in reality apathy to current events and global problems makes you a dick. this is the message i am getting out of this

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

In a unique turn from Asano, this is a depressing manga about human interaction.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Absolutely. In fact I think it frames this so well that it actually does make apathy seem like a valid opinion. Especially when you cast both sides of the issue as unreasonable, ontan and kadode are sort of like the "just middle" except with less hypocrisy. Ontan is shown to be in the right when she breaks up the argument at the afterparty after the protest.

Ontan seems more comfortable wuth her position, while kadode struggles with it and aspires towards ontan's detachment. "Ontan is absolute" is something kadode is fond of saying, but causes sensei to not take her seriously.

I think a major theme so far has been whether it's okay to be apathetic when you know you can do very little to change the situation, and when it's painful to be on either side. I don't think you can just call that the point of the manga at all though, when clearly the characters are being drawn into a central role that defeats this dilemma completely.

Still, it's an interesting theme that easily applies to politics in general. It's easy to be critical of those apathetic to the issues, but at the same time you can't hold it against them when the politics are so ugly.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

I don't think inio really needs to avoid human interaction m8

anyway this is pretty different than his other works, it being a parable and mostly dealing with society at large instead of individuals. We have a believable cast but they are more plot driving tools than anything else. I think we're moving more towards suspense and drama now though.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page