/Pagan general/ thread

/Pagan general/ thread
IMPORTANT: NO CHRIST KEKS WHO WORSHIP A SHIT SKIN KIKE ON A STICK ALLOWED!!!
Here in this thread we shall discuss Paganism and our plan to destroy all that opposes our European honour, including but not limited to Judaism, and the worst form of Judaism of all, Christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforjesus.org/issues-v10-n05/is-the-new-testament-jewish-issues-diaspora/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like "faganism".

Christians are not white

Too bad you faggots don't have the balls to meet anyone irl or the organization skills to revive something cool. Looks like your stuck with 666 cuckboy.

Fuck you. Battle brothers loving one another is the purest form of love. In Ancient Rome the young male body remained a focus of male sexual attention, but relationships were between older free men and slaves or freed youths who took the receptive role in sex. The Hellenophile emperor Hadrian is renowned for his relationship with Antinous, but the (((Christian emperor Theodosius I))) decreed a law on 6 August 390, condemning passive males to be burned at the stake. Justinian, towards the end of his reign, expanded the proscription to the active partner as well (in 558), warning that such conduct can lead to the destruction of cities through the "wrath of God". Notwithstanding these regulations, taxes on brothels of boys available for homosexual sex continued to be collected until the end of the reign of Anastasius I in 518.

Rome fell because the European man was robbed of homopaganism.

It begins...kek

A strong Europe will rise again.

>larpaganism

Feel free to post some more Varg quotes so I can make pictures of them

Look at this disgusting Christian scared by the true power of homosexuality.

According to tradition, the Greeks structured military units along tribal lines, a practice attributed to Nestor in the Homeric epics. The Theban military commander Pammenes, however, is supposed to have advocated military organization based on pairs of lovers

>Homer's Nestor was not well skilled in ordering an army when he advised the Greeks to rank tribe and tribe ... he should have joined lovers and their beloved. For men of the same tribe little value one another when dangers press; but a band cemented by friendship grounded upon love is never to be broken.

One such example took place during the Lelantine War between the Eretrians and the Chalcidians. In a decisive battle the Chalcidians called for the aid of a warrior named Cleomachus. Cleomachus answered their request and brought his lover along with him. He charged against the Eretians and brought the Chalcidians to victory at the cost of his own life. It was said he was inspired with love during the battle. Afterwards the Chalcidians, erected a tomb for him in their marketplace and reversed their negative view of homosexuality and began to honor it.Aristotle attributed a popular local song to the event

>Ye lads of grace and sprung from worthy stock
>Grudge not to brave men converse with your beauty
>In cities of Chalcis, Love, looser of limbs
Thrives side by side with courage

Your time ends soon Christian, homopaganism is on the rise and will sweep away your desert religion

"Gapanism" to Spoonerize into something unpleasant and sexual sounding.

>not believing in lovecraftian cosmic entities that are beyond our comprehension

Paganism was larping faggotry millennia ago. Literally the biggest faggots who ever lived. Faggotry on such a scale that they celebrate their own faggotry as a way of life. Faggots who have run out of ways to act like a faggot so they made it a religion.

I fixed it

>Larping as a shit skin Israelite because you love shit skins so much

Paganism, and the homosexual soul of man, is the natural state of the European, you kike worshipping cunt.

Man will soon love man as the Old Gods intended.

>Our ancestors knew about the theory of gravity and Thor was the God of gravity. Ever noticed how he can shrink and expand the size of his hammer but the weight stays the same? They understod it's not actually about size but about MASS.

Paganism sucks, that’s why the entire world abandoned it hundreds of years ago. Abandon your false gods and turn your life over to Jesus Christ, and ask yourself (((who))) would try to convince you to abandon His teachings

We abandoned it because of the subversive ways of the Jews(read:Christians)

And it nearly destroyed us.

why is in your bible all the protagonist jews then.
All the importants stuff is happening at shitskin land.Im not a pagan myself im atheist but i dont get how you can be a facsit and christian,since half of christianity is bades on the semitic bible i.e old testament

>Paganism

Why replace one bullshit religion with another bullshit religion?

I'm an anti-theist. I probably hate Christ-stains more than anyone here.

All religions are bad and harmful, even Paganism. You should reject all beliefs that don't coincide with your logic and common sense.

>muh scientific method will guide us

Christians aren’t jews, in fact the Jews hated Jesus.. so much infact that they murdered him. An entire religion started based on the fact that the Jewish teachings were pure evil

Listen to me you heathen hellbound pagan faggot scumbag. You are literally the scourge of mankind and the reason Europe is full of degenerate faggots. You think there are no rules but the ones you make up and you prance around in circles while chanting incantations to the devil. You will be going to hell soon.

Look how scared the (((Christian))) gets when confronted with the power of the modern pagan. He even denies his faith to keep the veneer of his kike morality. Brothers, sharing strength through imbibing each others seed is the strongest form of love that can exist. The pagans of old knew this, one of the prominent Greek military figures enjoying such a relationship was Epaminondas, considered the greatest warrior-statesmen of ancient Thebes by many, including the Roman historian Diodorus Siculus. He had two male lovers: Asopichus and Caphisodorus, the latter died with him at Mantineia in battle. They were buried together, something usually reserved for a husband and wife in Greek society. Another pair of warrior-lovers—Aristogiton and Harmodius—credited with the downfall of tyranny in Athens and the rise of democracy became the emblem of the city.

(((Christians))) fear homopaganism because they know that once brother begins again to love brother their world ends.

I can't wait.

>larping as a follower of a cum drinker and purity spiraling so hard you hate the last 2000 years of European history for it

wtf are you doing? the first one was clearly the best one, if you cut it off that close to the text, it creates the illusion that actual text has been cut off.

comon now

As you can see, (((Christians))) are the number one cucks for Jewish lies

Weird how all the Christian sects are fighting each other claiming that THEY are the true Jews then.

they sure behave like jews

So what, sharing strength trough seed is the most manly thing warriors can do. It's only your Christian like morality which says homosexuality is wrong.

why must Christcuck shit skin lovers always come to Pagan threads to talk shit about our religion? Get a life

paganism is the future of europe. once realize that almost all of our holidays and local festivities are pagan rituals and festivities, we can rediscover their true meaning and celebrate them accordingly. personally i'm involved with a group of people who are collecting info on local customs and assembling it into a alemanii structure of believe and tradition. we visit celebrations in small villages in the mountains as well as in cities, talk to locals and ask them what they know about it. unsurprisingly, many stories make it clear that the festivities are very very old, sometimes a christian element was added but most of the times it's easy to point out which ones are christian. it's interesting and we made huge progress.

Because they fear the natural strength of the homsexual warrior, and the pagan heart that beats within.

Jesus was actually proven to be a faggot though

ebin

debunked long time ago.

Lying Christian faggot. True love can only exist between men. The ancient Greek pagans knew this well. Some Greek philosophers wrote on the subject of homosexuality in the military. In Plato's Symposium, the interlocutor Phaedrus commented on the power of male sexual relationships to improve bravery in the military.

>... he would prefer to die many deaths: while as for leaving the one he loves in a lurch, or not succoring him in peril, no man is such a craven that the influence of Love cannot inspire him with a courage that makes him equal to the bravest born

Modern paganism needs to retake the mantle of battle brothers sharing strength through seed. It's the only way we can defeat the Christians.

So was Mohammad. He liked to suck on the tongues of little boys for sexual pleasure.

No

Thanks to you Sup Forums I had a nightmare I was robbed by Varg

See, the Christcucks of today haven't quit being subversive. It is their true nature.

Reported
Big surprise a Christian saved this picture, not

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour, Adolf Hitler?
checked

you're uneducated and take things out of context.

yes.

varg unironically raped a child at weapon point anyone that actually follows his suggestions doesn't realize Varg is a Fucking Jew.

>we may be gay larpagans but at least we don't worship a desert religion xd

>he worships a kike
>through a book solely about the adventures of kikes
>based on the מָשִׁיחַ (messiah) of יהודה (Judaism)

Ahahahaha
>BUT WE WUZ KIKES IN THE DESERT!!!!!

He never raped anyone.

Just just went Viking. Beta christians like you wouldn't understand.

Jesus is white.

Non Christian here...Varg is an idiot!

shroud is a forgery and there's no conclusive proof jesus existed. deal with it.

>WE
>WUZ
>KIKES

Proof?

Our old Gods were weak and died at the hands of Yahwe, mostly. The problem with Yahwe, besides the whole jews thing, is that he has a shit personality and consumes the souls of the dead. Also the way Yahwe has consumed Triglav is fucking creepy, picrelatedTriglav in the process of being absorbed into Jesus.

His IQ is very high, he has very uncommon opinions and beliefs that normalfags like you aren't used to
Have some respect for a good high IQ white man, don't be a douche

The old God didn't die. (((Christian))) subversion lead their followers to abandon their homosexual roots. When these faulted, Europe fell under kike control.

you claim he existed, you proof it.

Read that shroud of Turin image I posted. It's got links with proofs in it.

lol

Come home, white man.

>one sided "scientific" facts
>all "evidence pretty much from one website
>conveniently leaving out all other evidence that says it's a forgery
oh please.
i get that you like infographics very much and think if you read those, you're on top of the knowledge. i know you think browsing Sup Forums makes you a red pilled, well educated man, but guess what, you're still uneducated.

>I see you have proof but I don't like it so I'll call you unedcuated
not an argument

Fag

Stop being a faggot, all of academia agrees, Jesus existed.

HAHA SEE PAGANS Christians are not jews since jews is an ethicity.We just follow jewish rules,jewish teachings and our holiest persons are all jews living in ancient jew land.

>We just follow jewish rules
No
>jewish teachings
No, the jews killed Jesus for doing the opposite of this.

>No, the jews killed Jesus for doing the opposite of this.
Yes the Jews of then, disobeyed Jesus.

You are the true Jewish successors.

Even if Jesus existed and the Abrahamic god is proven to be real, it would still be irrelevant for me.

What only really matters to me is that my ancestors existed and I am the living proof of it. I don't care about any Middle Eastern prophet to whom I'm not blood related.

here

jewsforjesus.org/issues-v10-n05/is-the-new-testament-jewish-issues-diaspora/

>No, the jews killed Jesus for doing the opposite of this.
But Jesus and his disciples were all Jews who were practising their Jewish religion which predicted a Jew would come to help the Jewish people in the form of a Jewish messiah.
Nowhere in that Jewish prophecy did they say there would be a split between the OG Jews and the Jews that'd refuse to accept the Jewish prophecy.

They didn't even consider non-Jews getting involved in their religion.

I don't think Varg, aka Kristian Vikernes could be called better than anyone. He has shit tier genetics.

The guy looks like he's fucking mid 60's already. I've never seen anyone else with worse aging genetics than Kristian, aside from Mexicans that bloat up into goblins pretty quickly.

Kristian Vikernes looked alright in his teens and late 20's (although he looked mid 30's by that time but still okay), but after that he just went to shit. The guys genetics gave him a decade of good looks then a lifetime of looking like he belongs in a fucking nursing home.

Hello fellow Pagan from Europe
I have these pics from our last meeting
I can't understand why these christ fags do not take us seriously
Pagan Power !

We had this kick ass meeting this week at my Pagan group
Our spells were so powerful and there was so much magic I really thought we were going to have the ability to fly for realz this time

varg and neopagans are degenerate. God is Life, not Jesus or Odin or whatever the fuck pagans pretend to worship.

Oooooooh snowniggers btfo

You look like a kid in a playground making a shitty fortress in some bush screaming "NO GIRLZ AND SMELLIEZ ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!"
Nice D&C, shill.

So your saying homosexuality is ok?

I'll pray for your heathen soul.

All I see in this thread is a bunch of pagan being apologists for homosexuality. Not really making a strong case for yourselves, lads.

>homosexual roots

keep believing jewish lies

>stabs lead guitarist of his best song to death

he was a psychotic nigger and varg an autistic ubermensch, what do you expect

ayyyyy