unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

>Parsons Green Tube bomb: Police still questioning suspects
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41302284

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StoneGerryjones/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41323442
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mrokeanos.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/how-to-suck-cock-like-an-expert2.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiE7dSY7rPWAhXBYZoKHfOTC4oQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNH8ziuo30OciAXEzIf3mG4gor-cMg
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41318198
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that looks delicious

>Anglos consider this as edible food.

To elaborate on my first point:
The reason why I suggested a weighted vote based on ability was not because I want this to actually be instituted by government, but to get people to think about under what societal structure would resources be most effectively put into the hands of the efficient to be directed. Democracy fails this test by giving people equal power to dictate resources, despite there being fundamentally massive differences between the ability of individuals in society.

So anglo food is just throw random shit on a pan and fry it?
Wow, so great.

>he scoffs while eating garden insects

Is that middle eastern food?
No pun intended.

Don't you have a national dish where you just throw any bit of meat you have into a pot?

So is it confirmed that the parsons green bombers were refugees? one from syria and one from afghanistan?

Got called a racist in greggs today lads

Does that even taste good? Is it even possible to make your plate and eat it without it falling everywhere?

the anglo rises again

Eggs and beans with a beer. Works in office. Chemical warfare.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

mentalist or performance artist?
twitter.com/StoneGerryjones/

You fucking degenerates consider your sisters minge as edible so let's not start eh.

Thats a pizza tray

We have, it's called lapskaus

Looks like strong healthy breakfast to me.

it's a mushy texture, can get a good load on a fork without it going anywhere, better than monkey stew Brazil user

You guys are world leaders for ketchup consumption so yeh there's that.

>better than monkey stew
So these are the standards you use to compare british food with, huh.

this is your twitter account isn't it?

>the amount of non-whites baited by this pizza made in Copenhagen
if i knew it'd derail the thread this much i wouldn't've posted it

Anglos don't even eat their own cuisine because they know its shit

Vomit pizza. My favorite.

I've never been a huge fan of British fry ups, makes me feel heavy and slow from the start of the day

What are some traditional Brazilian dishes?

it might be the ghost of future me

GERMAN HUMOUR AT ITS FINEST

>cold can of plain lentils for lunch
can anybody trump this?

>british cuisine
At least you don't eat humour.

gonna go to the cafe down the road where a little old 80+ year old woman does really good "breakfast baguettes". Basically it's bacon, sausage and egg in a baguette.

Much better than a cold can of poverty beans

I had two packs of Asda chicken chunks sandwich filling and a protein shake, I've gotten close to 90KG so it's time to diet again

Why?

>There are some 14 year olds capable of making a more informed decision than an 18 year old.
I don't doubt there are, but you accept that there will be a number of uninformed voters when you accept democracy. The point is that the vast majority of 18 year olds have the capacity to make informed decisions, with a knowledge of the consequences. Whether or not they utilise this capacity is up to them.

However, it isn't just about an individual being informed or sensible, the idea of the government being directly accountable to its people helps to prevent gross mistreatment of the populace. While I do believe the government does mistreat the populace, this mistreatment is likely less egregious than it otherwise would be without the need for popular approval.

>Democracy fails this test by giving people equal power to dictate resources
This helps to prevent the exploitation and oppression of the populace. It's also true that a ruling class aiming primarily at ensuring an "efficient" allocation of resources will inevitably seek to benefit themselves at the expense of others unless they face no competition.

I'm not opposed to some form of autocracy, but only if it benefits the people, and the monarch does not rely upon the support of either a nobility or business class.

That looks absolutely disgusting.

>Big Tasty burger with bacon and fries
>McCafe Latte with a Benson and Hedges cigarette

Christ these are so beige.

>actually having a nickname on your birth certificate instead of the proper name

Throwing a bunch of shit together is basically making cowboy food, congrats you're now American, come on over.

>tfw no happening for a month

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>I think having kids isn't even an aspiration for a lot of young people now. Nursery fees are so extortionate, that the cost of that plus rent means you live a pretty shitty life on two decent wages. And that's if you are lucky enough to have more than one bedroom.

>Kids are a consequence more than something to look forward to right now in my 20's.

Well that backfired.

almost was but the silly brownies can't even wire up a bucket and some petrol properly and just started a campfire on the tube

civil war in Spain soon

>the government being directly accountable to its people helps to prevent gross mistreatment of the populace
Perhaps, but democracy has also facilitated (and necessarily facilitates) the largest and most consistent increase in Government power that has ever been seen globally. Voters who have little property themselves have every short-run interest in voting to expand the predatory and re-distributive powers of the state.

>This helps to prevent the exploitation and oppression of the populace.
I don't think so. I think it fundamentally turns the populace against one another, and makes true revolt against government essentially impossible as in a highly powerful democracy people tend to stand side by side with the state against other men, rather than side by side with his fellow men against the powers of the monarch. Every man in a democracy can use the political means (coercion) in order to receive resources from this fellow man. Anything which grows the state results in exploitation and oppression of the populace, and, historically speaking, expanding suffrage has resulted in a sharp increase in the size of the state, as suffrage is usually expanded to those without resources, not with resources.

>I'm not opposed to some form of autocracy, but only if it benefits the people, and the monarch does not rely upon the support of either a nobility or business class.
Market society > Monarchy > Democracy

No likey, no lifey

How would you qualify suffrage in an 'ideal' world?

FEIJOADA

Catalonians would probably win it too

>tfw there are people in this thread who believe democracy works

tfw your name is listed

>Young spend three times more on housing than grandparents
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41323442

Someone in their 30's or younger has only experienced the labour market and economy of the 2008 financial crash, austerity and now Brexit. Inflicted on them by a generation that sailed through on a comprehensive welfare system, free university tuition, easy access to jobs, good pensions, cheap mortgages/property and an unprecedented rise in wealth. What possible cause can they have to be angry when their future pain is inflicted upon them because of reasons like 'Dem Polish Muslims banning bendy bannanas with their sharia Hinduism innit!!!'.

>inb4 Sup Forums unironically defends pensioners

Is there a more degenerate day-time T.V. show than this?
I've not watched the tanakhvision in years.

It looks good, though. And it's great for gains.
I doubt a twig frog poof like you would care about any of that, though.

>and now Brexit

and they had brown outs, inflation up to 8 times higher than our generation and strikes to live through

each generation has its own difficulties user

They once forgot the bacon on my Big Tasty. Surely just a simple error and not because bacon is haram.

>it isn't even of Brazilian origin

What impact do you think an additional 500,000 people net per year - and their future dependants born as children, now accounting for 270,000 people a year on top of that 500,000 - have on the housing market?

>I just check ours
>fucking pajeets

Off to lunch now btw, so I'll need to be brief in the following.

>Perhaps, but democracy has also facilitated (and necessarily facilitates) the largest and most consistent increase in Government power that has ever been seen globally.
I'm not opposed to government power; indeed, I'm a statist through and through. I am opposed to tyrannical rule.

>Voters who have little property themselves have every short-run interest in voting to expand the predatory and re-distributive powers of the state.
I have no problem with this. The only individuals being predated upon are predators themselves.

> I think it fundamentally turns the populace against one another
It has divisive power, yes. Which is why I would ideally only wish to see advisory assemblies that inform the prospective Monarch. However, in the absence of an absolute monarch unconstrained by nobility or business interests, our current system is the best representative one we've got.

>Anything which grows the state results in exploitation and oppression of the populace
I would suggest that an expanding state sensitive to the needs of the people is more likely to dial back capitalist exploitation and oppression, liberating the people from its clutches. The state also has the power to extract surplus-product from
the workers in a kinder way, through effective use of propaganda, and incentives based upon time spent labouring.

>expanding suffrage has resulted in a sharp increase in the size of the state, as suffrage is usually expanded to those without resources, not with resources.
These classes have since found themselves materially far better off. Again, I have no issue with the state providing for those in need, or with the state playing an active role in people's lives.

>Market society > Monarchy > Democracy
Well a market society, if it somehow manages not to collapse, would be pure tyranny. People would be trapped in necessarily authoritarian structures (corporations), for fear of death.

Hello.

that mess looks pretty good but lol you niggers put beans on everything

>Although Jeremy Corbyn has seen a huge rise in popularity since the snap election, the Labour leader hasn’t forgotten those who were with him from the beginning. At next week’s party conference, Corbyn loyalists will be rewarded with a platform to speak on – while those who questioned his abilities will do without.
>It seems the same approach is in practise when it comes to public figures. At this month’s GQ awards, Piers Morgan attempted to join in a conversation Corbyn was having Arsenal’s Spanish right back, Hector Bellerin. Alas, the Labour leader didn’t share the sentiment and took swift action to prevent Morgan from joining the chat:

>‘Later, fellow Arsenal fan Jeremy Corbyn came over to speak to him. When I tried to interrupt, the Labour leader – whose wife is Mexican – promptly switched to fluent Spanish to shut me out of the conversation.’

GULAG'D

What's for dinner lads?
Southern fried chicken breast chips and mayo for me.

M E L T I N G P O T
E. O
L. P
T. G
I. N
N. I
G. T
P. L
O E
T O P G N I T L E M

Please tell me this is a meme

Faggots

four potatoes in an oven for an hour, probably

Their salaries were also going up though - it's not like inflation was at 17% and their salaries remained the same. And as for strikes - have you ever had to commute on a train?

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay? you're sharing protein you're admiring masculine physique being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone. spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers. all these summer DYEL's piss me off their twinkbodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

Does anyone know where I can get Clayden's Organic Chemistry pdf for free access?

www.pianetachimica.it/didattica/Clayden.pdf

are you too lazy to even google user?

Thanks lad. I'd been googling it for ages and couldn't find a link that worked.

i fucking hate lapskaus aka sautējums, it tastes like fucking vomit.

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mrokeanos.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/how-to-suck-cock-like-an-expert2.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiE7dSY7rPWAhXBYZoKHfOTC4oQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNH8ziuo30OciAXEzIf3mG4gor-cMg

That didn't work for me earlier.

>One of the reasons for the extraordinary rapacity of communist terror is, I think, a sense of disappointment, on a cosmic level! When you get into power you realise that human beings are partly avaricious, partly sexual, partly acquisitive, partly territorial, partly communal, partly group-identifying–everything that your theory said that they weren’t! And there’s a strong element of concealed–and not so concealed in the regime phase–misanthropy in communism, that if humanity can’t be redeemed in that way we’ll fall on them anyway. It’s almost a secularisation of the idea of sin. “They’ve disappointed us and so they’ll suffer”.

>Marxism is false in almost every area of life; that men and women are interchangeable (false); that the family is an enemy construction of man when it’s the basis of human dignity in all groups. That economic activity between human beings is always a form of oppression when in actual fact almost everybody at one level or another gets something out of it otherwise it couldn’t subsist in the first place. That man is nicer than he is, when human nature is dualist. Human beings are kind and nasty. They’re avaricious, but they have a capacity for self sacrifice. They’re endlessly cowardly and lying, but they also have a penchant for courage and glory. That’s what we are!

>The great religions actually have always known what we are. They shift utopianism and the desire that we could be different from what we are, to another world. But, the leftist pseudo-religions of modernity have brought it down to this level and tried to counter-propositionally achieve it through violence and political struggle.

>Kent Police: Britain First leader Paul Golding and deputy leader Jayda Fransen charged with causing religiously aggravated harassment

I am a straight, comfortable in skin, white, privileged male, and I find people that use fidget spinners to be gay. While the average fidget spinner owner may in fact find physical attraction to members of the opposite gender, this does not mean that they cannot be gay. When a "fidgeter" uses a fidget spinner, they are using a "toy" to "pleasure" themselves. I have spoken to many fidget spinner owners, or "fidgeters", and they all say that spinning fidget toys is addicting and naturally pleasing. They love to spin them at random strengths and watch them slowly come to a stop. Using a toy in this many, to please oneself, is, in fact, gay. It is just as gay anything else that someone does to please them. When you think about it, you, a member of either the male or female gender, are pleasing yourself, a member of the male or female gender. This, in and of itself, is gay. Furthermore, you are using toys in order to aid in this activity, making it doubly gay.

Now, I know what you're thinking. How can it be gay if it is meant to distract you? Well, just because it's meant for one thing, doesn't mean it needs to be used on it. Socks are meant to be worn on your feet, but that doesn't mean I can't jack off into them. Right now, fidget spinners are used simply for pleasure, not to calm people down. They are gay in the way they are used. They do, in turn, make the user gay as well. If you use a fidget spinner because you like to do it, you are gay, and the fidget spinner is an instrument of your gayness, therefore making it gay. This is proof that fidget spinners are gay.

Neither is the english language from america. But they own it because they are the superior ones.

>That economic activity between human beings is always a form of oppression when in actual fact almost everybody at one level or another gets something out of it otherwise it couldn’t subsist in the first place.
Don't think that's necessarily the claim. The claim is that the worker doesn't get paid the value of what they produce, and so is in effect spending most of their time working not for themselves, but to enrich somebody else.

Anyway, I agree with the bulk of the quote, but I don't see humans as terribly avaricious by nature. Most humans have an inbuilt desire to share, at least to an extent. The species couldn't possibly have survived this long if we weren't willing to give to those who had less. The natural human disposition is to be kind and generous; humans are a sympathetic creature. Humans do seek power and personal gain, but when confronted with the consequences of their actions upon others they will recoil from their selfishness. It's why we look away from the homeless; we can't handle guilt very well.
If people are consistently confronted with the hardships others bear, they will voluntarily give money in order to relieve them of their guilt.

"Terrorism laws should be scrapped because Muslims feel victimised by them, the QC charged with reviewing the legislation has said."

Fuck me.

When literally every mudslime is calling their son muhammad, it's gonna be a popular name.

I read some victims of Rotheham have asked not to be compensated because they were consenting. WTF.

Nah, you're taking the piss.

Why are they so unoriginal, and how do they tell each other apart?

>Soap dodging frenchie trying to give guff to britbongistanians about edible foods while eating slugs doused with garlic

Wewlad.jpg

Google it, you'll find the article.

>Using google

Fuck off MI5

>i just check ours
Do you truly think this is "our" food? It's the recipe of a paki in Scotland.

brit/pol/ wake up

In the Netherlands, pissing in the street is a feminist issue
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41318198

>tfw not even blacks believe police treat them unfairly