Wine Wars: Spain vs France

WTF wine niggers?

>Winegrowers in Southern France raid groups of Spanish trucks and tankers destroying their products. They have also raid supermarkets destroying racks and bottles of Spanish wine.

>Spanish wine is becoming more popular in Europe and all around the world, suprassing the French and Italian market.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2017/03/31/angry-french-winemakers-destroy-spanish-wine-in-protest-over-imports.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgment_of_Paris_(wine)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thestar.com/news/world/2017/03/31/angry-french-winemakers-destroy-spanish-wine-in-protest-over-imports.html

Kek
But Mosques in both countries are fine

Mad frogs
Not our fault you think your wine is so good that it should be two times more expensive
Oh and all that wine you are destroying has already been paid for, how about you go back to work and try to be competitive instead?
Look at me Im a gabacho Oh I love the EU so much except when free trade affects me negatively

Here in Spain we have to deal with a lot of shit too mostly because of germany, if you want out of the EU say it clearly, because I fucking agree

that happens very often

ninja turtles gonna get lit tonight

wtf it is muslim behaviour

these retards don't like free market

Typical French losers doing typical French loser things. God I'd hate to be France. Ordained by some higher power to be eternal losers, just like the Germans. Lol

Top kek

lol, the French much be Absolutely Anally Annihilated to take it that far.

>mfw we should be doing that to Chinese made products

you should learn Spain's history sometimes
Guess you're a foreigner living in Mexico

With this kind of behavior one would assume the french aren't white anymore.

Everyone knows KY makes the most superior drink.

SPANISH WINE IS BETTER

Jack Daniels is TN. But yea TN makes a superior drink.

Oh and by the way US wines are now better. Just look into "Judgement of Paris". It's almost as if regulations of an industry hold it back.

I hope our muslims ally help us destroy thoses drinking wine kuffar and make spain caliphate again.

And what does Italy think about all this?

Where do thet stand?

Spanish wine is absolute shit

This is just communists being communists!.. Against communists.
Honestly the level of retardation is epic!

France is gonna ban alcohol anyways with all that muslim population, so eat shit faggot frogs, that only hurts the Carrefour shop or similar, the common farmer was alredy paid, and the bottle maker got paid by Carrefour when they sent it there.

Stay mad afrancesados maricomplejines

>maricomplejines
lel

kek. I love french wine but they need to understand that the majority of people don't give a fuck and will drink what they can afford. And even people who DO give a fuck aren't gonna waste money on a case of champagne when for a fourth of the price they can serve their wedding guests Cava and 95% won't notice a damn thing.

Hungarian wine is clearly the best, peasants.
Spanish wine is for moors and French wine is for fags.

>suprassing the French and Italian market

what? No lol

Moors don't drink wine dumbert

their rape babies do.

Meh i like some of them from Rioja region like Il coto

California. Australia and Chile make the best wines.

I can confirm that frenchmen almost always act like niggers given the slightest opportunity.

I unironically liked a wine from SA. Knowing white farmers produced it makes it all the better.

>he exports his wine and olive oil

They probably werent that good to begin with

Jack is overpriced shit

>French will take action over another European country making wine
>they wont take action over being replaced by third world monkeys

>the US wines are now better
nah. the average affordable american wine is still shit tier. There's a few elite winemakers that have risen to the top internationally but as far as regular, every day table wine, I have to say Italy, France, Spain, Chile and Argentina remain far superior in terms of value.

I somewhat agree. I was merely commenting on the Jack in the picture. TN making a superior drink is more about the craft distillers in the state.

I agreee spaghetti user. If I have to drink wine I like Chianti or a Malbec from the white men of South America.

>destroying already paid products
That will show them

California wines have one all kinds of awards and are highly recognized.

>wines have one all kinds of awards

French "workers" are some of the biggest losers in the world. Lazy, rude, and incompetent they only exist thanks to constant government handouts they steal from their fellow citizens through regressive taxes.

Tell a Frenchman man to go to work and you'll have a city-wide riot on your hands

kek maybe I should lay off the wine
*won

>California
>best anything

>Kek
>But Mosques

Hilarious, get hit with an earthquake faggot.

What is that called? When your mind says Won, but your hands type One.

I think the high desert is what makes it good.

I'm no wine expert but european wines just don't taste all that special and are a rip off if you're going for something fine.

California has the best agriculture in the world, and some of the best water. I don't really care if you disagree, there's enough demand already.

Be happy that the scots and the irish don't flock this board en'masse. You'd have the biggest flamewar in the history of flamewars, maybe ever.

2 bottles of high priced piss, but Blanton's is ok and JD is sutable for Lemmy-larp.

Autism

Freudian slip
Like when you type Irish whiskey is Shit, instead of Irish whikey is the shit

Yeah I know. As I said, the elite california wines are legit - they also cost hundreds of dollars per bottle.

Put a $25 California Pinot Noir or Chardonnay against a $25 Pinot or Chardonnay from Burgundy. The former will taste like dogshit in comparison.

single market working brilliantly once again

how's that schengen zone working out btw?

supporters of the EU have either been paid off, blackmailed, chemically lobotomised, or all 3

I get ya'. As far as a low price wine goes I unironically like Malbecs from Mendoza

>craft distillers
he doesn't know about MGP

That's not a Freudian slip, a slip is when you're thinking of something like boobs, while talking about something else, but mention boobs without realizing. Clearly you were not thinking about One, were you? I think this is merely an internet error, possibly a thesis for some pretentious faggot.

Everyone working in agriculture is protectionist as fuck, don't pretend like it's a french thing and that you are all free market paradises

Well you probably have to input the importation costs

No, everyone thinks your farmers are insane, no one acts like that, that is, none of your neighbors would do something like that, if we did, we would probably get jail sentences.

I'm always thinking about boobs.
Oh wait, that is not what you were asking.
Not sure what it is called then.

Excellent penis... er, I mean point! Sweet, delectable, melt in your mouth, not in your hand point... Mmmm mmm mmm.

>penis or gtfo

Nigger frenchman making excuses for nigger countrymen. Typical niggerdom.

mfw europeans chimpout over wine

I like Malbecs too. Recently I had a Syrah from Argentina - Xumek - that was pretty amazing and quite cheap.

NANI

>the French are known for their whine

I'm not making any excuses, I'm saying farmers are cunts everywhere in the world, asking for gibs and protectionism at every turn

there are still a lot of real craft distillers.

They are completely underrated. They are now getting some recognition. Not sure how I feel about it. On one hand they deserve it on the other hand my fair priced cheap wines are going to go up in price.

eat shit kraut

So good

How is that european union working out for you ?

I can't even imagine how fucking terrible the scene in that pic smells.

And then add the wine on top of it, fucking ridiculous.

Aren't the French just niggers now
oh wait.....

Underrated

stop hiding your US flag faggot

>no culture or history

>country so shit the only decent region want to succede

wew ladrones !

Except the fact that's it's not true, real French work hard, but southern and newly arrived French are lazy

Yeah I feel you. Longhorn Steakhouse has Malbec now (makes sense - no one does steak like the Argentines) so it's officially mainstream.

Hundreds of competition awards disagree with you.

Hartford Family Zinfandel Russian River Valley Old Vine 2014 - $38

Merry Edwards Sauvignon Blanc Russian River Valley 2014 - $32

Sparkman Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley Holler 2013 - $32

Hahn Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands SLH 2014 -$30

These all won the top 100 awards in the 2016 Wine Spectator competition, and are all from West Coast USA, and are among the CHEAPEST wines in the whole list.

The only better Pinot Noir in the list is $90 a bottle.

Meanwhile you all drink chilean wine, that's better and cheaper.

And once the two biggest producers kill each other we will storm the market.

Mwa haha (laughs in mapudungun)

Spanish wine is superb.
Stay mad you ravioli pepperoni macaroni dipshit.

>We're comming for you America

>American magazine favours American products

Well fuck me

p.s. Kentish sparkling whites > California 'champagne'

Reminds me of the time that our wine beat French """wine""" in a blind taste test by French judges.

>95% won't notice a damn thing
100% won't notice a damn thing, blind taste tests have been done on wine over and over and shown there is no difference between brands above sewage.

>paying more than 20€ for a bottle of wine
>ever
ishygddt

>(laughs in mapudungun)
The wine market is centered in Araucanía?

frogs upset cos no one is drinking their overpriced subsidized by the EU antifreeze shit.

Look at this Murican trying to be European.
Burn him

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgment_of_Paris_(wine)

Fuck yall! DRINK Hungarian, drink Tokaji !

wine is shit in general, what's your point?

It's a shame your tears don't taste as good as Spanish Wine.

>wander down to the bar after work
>slap a couple lira on the counter
>drink by the glass until drunk
>leave, having paid 15 cents for three liters of cantina wine

good old days
but the wine was still piss, you tasteless ape

Lol.

This is actually pretty funny.

>The horrified and enraged leaders of the French wine industry then banned Spurrier from the nation's prestigious wine-tasting tour for a year