>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
youtu.be/mUjF2LTaJPQ
hooktube.com/mUjF2LTaJPQ
cnbc.com/2017/09/18/john-mccain-might-vote-for-obamacare-repeal-if-governor-likes-bill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is president and shills will have to read this as they enter the thread

Sarah a cute

Who /sippin/ here?

DO YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL...

...WHAT THE TRUMP...

....IS COOKING!!!!
>pls r8 OC

Gas yourself faggot. Heatherposting is welcome any time.

who /sipping/ on Ice Cold Water

so clean
so smooth
so fresh

hillary is a whiny loser

Drumpf

Eastern Europe/10

Big flooding in Puerto Rico, new storms hampering relief and rebuilding efforts in the Caribbean from last round of storms.

I'm going to buy What Happened, just to have a physical copy of salt.

Fuck. Im late again. Beep! Beep! Whats up niggers. Oh, and MAGA bitches!

School shooting details not yet known, Matton IL

Why is the South so superior?

Also,

Thanks, Helper. An additional benefit of water is that it forms natural borders.

>waking up and asking Bixbi who the President of the United States is

I WILL proclaim to the world the deeds of Donald Trump. This was the man to whom all things were known; this
was the king who knew the countries of the world. He was wise, he saw mysteries and knew secret things, he
brought us a tale of the days before the flood. He went on a long journey, was weary, worn-out with labour,
returning he rested, he engraved on a stone the whole story.

When the gods created Trump they gave him a perfect body. Shamash the glorious sun endowed him with
beauty, Adad the god of the storm endowed him with courage, the great gods made his beauty perfect, surpassing all
others, terrifying like a great wild bull. Two thirds they made him god and one third man.

In NYC he built walls, a great rampart, and the temple of blessed Eanna for the god of the firmament Anu, and
for Ishtar the goddess of love. Look at it still today: the outer wall where the cornice runs, it shines with the
brilliance of copper; and the inner wall, it has no equal. Touch the threshold, it is ancient. Approach Eanna the
dwelling of Ishtar, our lady of love and war, the like of which no latter-day king, no man alive can equal. Climb
upon the wall of Uruk; walk along it, I say; regard the foundation terrace and examine the. masonry: is it not burnt
brick and good? The seven sages laid the foundations.

Suspect allegedly arrested, low causalities likely. Non-happening I guess.

I've been drinking nothing but water and had no alcohol for 3 days now. Do NOT feel increased energy levels. :(

>re-watching Gundam Wing
>guy from the "Romefeller" foundation looks suspiciously Jewish
>look it up on the wiki...

>"After Colony
>"In the After Colony years, the Romefeller Foundation continued in their manipulation of world affairs including inciting conflict between nations since its members owned the munitions factories and supply routes necessary for most nations to wage war against one another. When the United Earth Sphere Alliance was formed the Foundation gladly supported it and began to place its members in the upper echelons of the Alliance's leadership. This would make the Foundation the defacto rulers of the Earth Sphere."
What did the writers mean by all of this?

I hope he took my advice, I'm always telling potential school shooters to stick to the faculty lounge.

Coulter Law very unlikely but if confirmed will be remarkable

dumbass kids, don't even know how to shoot straight

Hello fellow burgers and friends, I have been at work for the last few days and didn't get the chance to check on ptg as often as I wanted. Can someone give me a quick rundown for the last 3-4 days?

>fella at my uni posts "anti-fascism is self defense" poster on public bulletin
Anyone have some hot domestic violence images I could use real quick? Or anything in general to get a concise (((self-defense))) point across?

The withdrawal is settling in.

Daily reminder, the civil war was over states rights -- not slavery.

Any fun, new deportation stories?
They always warm my soul

Get some v-8. Helps replace vitamins and minerals.

>and Lawbreakers is the Dark Souls of shooters.

Is there currently a better country in Europe than Polan?
>controlled borders
>paying for defense
>made Jesus Christ officially king

The better question is why is it anime always has mustache twirling evil businessmen in the future wearing those hats that haven't been in style since the 1890s? They all seem to really believe it's coming back in vogue in the dystopian future

Wow, that would buy two of our tanks and one of our jets.
Way to go, Poland.

>A FUCKING TREE

He looks so weird in that pic. Like Bret Baier

Checkmate

/ptg/ BTFO

Like fedoras?

>leafs in charge of school shootings

Actually, I think we are making our own shit. And USD is worth 4-5 times it's value here, so that's a lot of hardware we're potentially talking here

>Liberal women are sluts
News at 11.

>Fort Moultrie is a series of fortifications on Sullivan's Island, South Carolina, built to protect the city of Charleston, South Carolina. The first fort, built of palmetto logs, inspired the flag and nickname of South Carolina, "The Palmetto State".

Yeah...

More lustier for black cock

What a real jerk

Liberal
Women
Pick one

always

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>According to the Office of Immigration Statistics, 55 to 85% of attempted illegal border crossings are unsuccessful, compared to 35 to 70% from just a decade ago (this is in addition to overall attempts dropping by 78%)
>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on in the next two weeks by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term
>Trump continues to put pressure on North Korea - de-escalate or face destruction
>Senate Republicans are reportedly very close to a $1.5 trillion tax cut
>Graham - “we’ll get the votes to pass GOP Obamacare repeal bill”
>The RNC doubled the DNC in fundraising in August - $7.3 million to $3.8 million - the RNC now has $45.8 million cash on hand with $0 debt, while the DNC has $6.8 million on hand with $3.4 million in debt

>filled with low IQ toilet scrubbing retards
>hasn't done shit since Sobieski
>only modern relevance was being remembered as the country that got ass raped by the Wehrmacht in WWII

look at liberal men, that explains it. Faggot

>please stop going to their side liberal beta men, we have e-celeb whores too

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

Reminder that this new healthcare bill WILL pass

>post OC
>only response is about Gundam

Have you seen the other countries in Europe lately?

depending on how much you drink, withdrawal can be very, very uncomfy. I get shakes. Working on it since election, though. Doc gave me some benzos. Though, I'm scared to use em and develop another addiction.

Authoritarian marxists lustier

LUSSSSSTY

The Republican donors forced these fuckers to pass it

Does anyone else think Trump is going easy right, but once he wins 2020 he will go hard deporting all spics and implementing a further right agenda?

Puerto Rico is fucked. Whole island power system is offline.

okay

let's have the vote tonight

>amnesty Don getting second term
delusional

ONE VOTE

what is Rand for 500, alex

Source on McCain statement? Not that I trust him until he's already put in the vote.

>Trump meeting with KANGZ
DAS RITE WYTE BOI

consider the fact it was under the soviets until literally a few decades ago, it has done quite well.
>salty that his state didnt start the civil war
understandable

Being filled with whites doesn't mean shit if your country is essentially a shithole with nothing of note.

No, the fact that Trump has showed he will work with democrats forced republicans to actually move

>you

No power isn't so bad. It's when you don't have clean water that shit gets bad.

Reminder, if you can't abort em, sell them to hollywood sandnigger pedos like Bily Ray Cyrus did. Take the money and finance your sons' educations.

Faggot didn't even kill anyone.

>BLM: Poland
Not sure if fake

can you imagine the liberal tears once they realize everything we've heard so far was him going easy?

They should legalize prostitution so they can make money being themselves.

I still have a huge Miley folder including all her nudes and fantastic ass pics. Although I haven't jerked off to her in a long time.

Water treatment facilities and such need power, soon the clean water will run out and another round of aid is going down there to spend on power and food/water aid.

youtu.be/mUjF2LTaJPQ
hooktube.com/mUjF2LTaJPQ

>Antifa stops "alt kikes" from joining "Drumpf" supporters and the supporters agree.

What is this supposed to mean???

water and coffee w/35% cream master race reporting in

>2020
2018. Get rid of some chucklefucks in the House and greatly increase margins in the Senate and something will actually happen.

cnbc.com/2017/09/18/john-mccain-might-vote-for-obamacare-repeal-if-governor-likes-bill.html

we'll see what happens, should be interesting since McCain's butthuddy Graham is sponsoring the bill

Holding that soldering iron like that looks fucking painful.

BWAHAHAHAHA

It's kinda funny, because like last episode this dude Treize Khushrenada, who's like the main baddie at least for now just tipped his fedora, saying God is nothing but a human-made concept.

Orangutan

Hidrate niggers! Shitposing is draining.

shiiieeet

Christian women best women.

Who cares, they're both just as bad, and I hope a dodge challenger drives over both of them

face structure and lips give it away anyways lol