Is Charles Manson /ourguy/ ?

Sounds extremely "red pilled."

Did (they) demonize him and lock him up because he was an influential natural intellectual?

I don't know much about him, but he has some thought-provoking sound bits here:
youtube.com/watch?v=7l2WMuoIuhE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qVsV2hdcKQs
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
youtu.be/1e7_5XRHP-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NQoiTgtTQi8
hooktube.com/watch?v=D1MmHGoKq1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RcA9n9C9VfI
youtube.com/watch?v=NziG6FPgFVo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
mansonblog.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

charlie tried to kickstart the DOTR we've all been waiting for, he's absolutely /ourguy/

So Sup Forums calls any faggot they like for whatever reason "redpilled" nowadays huh

Really flattens my tortillas

Literally never even killed anyone but they still decided to sentence him to death based on incredibly weak evidence.

Charlie Manson was the second coming of Christ.

youtu.be/qVsV2hdcKQs
Brilliant musician

I don't thinkso. He was in and out of prison before the Tate murders. He's in prison because he had people kill for him.

basically. Anyone that is disliked by the mainstream must be liked by the autistical contrarians that inhabit this shitty board.

He was spouting mad red pills back in the day, they couldn't have that.
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

>'muh daily Charlie Manson thread
Why do you have such a boner for an angry manlet who thought the Beatles were talking to him. So angry his shitty music was rejected after leeching forever off of one of The Beach Boys, he takes revenge by having others take out his manlet rage.
No red pill. Just some guy who in all his craziness and leeching had enough common sense whites and colors don't mix.

His music is not bad.

youtu.be/1e7_5XRHP-Y

chill out little man, challenging popular opinions won't hurt you

I love to spend an hour with the guy with a recorder and see what he has to say

He's actually woke.

>because he was influential and an intellectual...

And you know... The murders

WATCH THIS youtube.com/watch?v=NQoiTgtTQi8

He used his mind to think.
His IQ is easily over the 100 US average; thus, I described him as "intellectual."

>based

apparently he also got the swastika removed.

Nice remastered voice. Strange video, where does she look at, her dude lays in front of her not above. This really triggers my autism
hooktube.com/watch?v=D1MmHGoKq1Y

Read Siege by James Mason if you want to get redpilled about Manson.

Which? Charles never killed some one.

Was Hitler autistic? Or are these just Parkinson's shakes?

all he did was tell the family that roman pulanski and the tates were drugging and raping minors and the family made their own decision to put an end to it. this fact isnt even debated. charlie got his foot in the door in hollywood with his music career taking off and saw a bunch of kiddie fuckers and started letting people know what was going on. what he did was actually righteous and i dont think for a second the media doesnt lie about him, put words in his mouth. chances are the lobotomized him with drugs or surgery as well.

Bump.

Literally who

He personally partook in the murder of Leno and Rosemary LaBianca. Charles Manson PERSONALLY helped Charles Watson tie them up before exiting the home.

Not only did he order murders, he actively participated in at least one of them.

>t. Gen z

apparently it will.

>Charles Manson
>mini sized manlet
>couldn't into music
>couldn't into being a hippie
>started a commune of losers on an old farm
>couldn't into revolution
>butchered a bunch of rich people because he was envious
>got caught
I'd say he's the ultimate loser. Only thing he ever got going for him was that Commiefornia abandoned the death penalty, so he gets to sit in a comfy jail cell for the rest of his miserable life.

He was woke for sure,

Charles Manson is George Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=RcA9n9C9VfI

Hitler was a Jewish plant intended to create Israel, but probably was very autistic. ALL Germans are autistic. How retarded do you have to be, to look into the news cameras of the world, and declare yourself as the master race? Or anything they did really? How stupid can you get?

youtube.com/watch?v=NziG6FPgFVo

This as well

Fuck off kike, your tactics have no effect here.
Rest assured, your time will come

See how (((they))) react to the truth about Hitler?

If Hitler wasn't a Jew plant, why didn't he kill any Jews? Why didn't he just exterminate them, instead of deporting them, and wasting government money on them?

HITLER WAS A JEW PLANT.

Keep bleeding out your ass with your dumb fucking Flag you stupid shit

>HITLER WAS A JEW PLANT.
planted to do what?
what did (((they))) need him for, in your opinion?

Planted to establish Israel, The Holocaust was the perfect guilt trip for the ENTIRE world-on top of that, Hitler lost a war he could very easily have won, by making literal common sense mistakes, that no one who desired an actual victory would have partaken in.

Examine his actions, not his words. He never killed any Jews, he was a friend to those he regarded as inferior, he let the British go at Dunkirk (which could have easily ended the war in Europe)

Jews financed Hitler, and financed his "enemies" as well.

>Hitler
>Israel
Hitler was more about an island. The british founded Israel and made it possible. btw, shitskins are not welcome on this board

Nah mate we here are /TeddyBoys/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

>Jews financed Hitler, and financed his "enemies" as well.
sauce is needed

Manson reminded me of The Secret (2006). Does that work? Can I wish for money and looks and pussy and get it? Alright I believe I can. No, I believe I have those things. No, I know I have those things in my life.

he looks like a beaner now

You see communists in American government decided it's okay to jail for saying shit. It's my fucking right to call for assassination of the judge even - jail the perpetrator, not the speaker.
FPBP
kys sudaca idiot

Nah that would be Hitler and wouldn't you know it?The damn Jews got him again....

That's not him

His first prison sentence was juvie when he tried to burn down his school because it was Yankee indoctrination. Watch or read a bio on him. He goes far beyond just being a hippie mind control guy and failed musician that hung out with the Beach Boys.

>You see communists in American government decided it's okay to jail for saying shit. It's my fucking right to call for assassination of the judge even - jail the perpetrator, not the speaker.
You guys don't have conspiracy laws?

I prefer the hollywood version. Those are some handsome looking guys.

faggot

>what is reverse image search

mansonblog.com/