>Central Syria Sep14
imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg

Developments Sep20
>N Hama atack
RU MOD:offensive initiated by US secret service to stop advance of SAA in E DeZ
Terrorist main aim was to seize RU MP's unit, they managed to encircle it
RuAF strikes stop the attack killing 850+,11 tanks, 4 IFVs, 46 pickups&5 mortars. SAA reversed all jiadi gains
>DeZ
Ru MOD:IS strongest attacks come form N where US/SDF is
US opens dams on Euphrates to prevent crossing of SAA
SAA advances in NW DeZ, 30km to SAA troops from SE Raqqa
>Raqqa:SDF controls 80%
>Hama/homs pocket:IS ejected from 5 towns
>Military source:US says ready to leave Al-Tanf
>Rouhani:Trump 'rogue' newcomer|IRGC commander:US “corrupt and bullying state”
>Ru Mod:500 rebels deflect to gov last 24h
>Netanyahu:we will act to prevent Iran from establishing permanent military bases in Sy
>Erdogan:Will impose sanctions if Kurdish referendum held
>Saudi bombing kills 9 members of same family in Yemen
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukOdqZfYAOY
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/910655609007157249
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/910667424185356290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAY THE LORD OF THE FILTHY AR*B LANDS COME FARTH

MAY JUSTICE BE DONE UPON THE VILE ASS*D

>white
>10/10 looks
>faithful
>respect gun ownership
>know how to use weapons
>can protect themselves and their families
>kill Ar*bs on a daily basis
Remind me again why the Kurds don't deserve their own homeland?

Trump is going to BTFO Assad.
MAGA!

I say, despite being wide awake, the t*rk and k*rd shills are quite inactive mid-thread.

That's a good thing, anyway.

based maghreb frog

can't wait for our brothers in Iran to liberate North Western and Southern Kurdistan from filthy Ar*bo-(F)ersian hands.

GOTTA INVITE THEM IRANIANS IN TOO

MAKE FRANCE ENRICHED AGAIN

Based. Independent Kurdistan soon

youtube.com/watch?v=ukOdqZfYAOY

Trump is gearing up to kill the nuke deal. Hope /sg/ is able to keep it together. Trump is still /proAssad/.

>100% pure Aryan
>excellent fighters
>descendants from the ancient Medes
>held on to their traditions and language, unlike the filthy (F)ersians
>gave the world great leaders and military commanders such as Saladin, Cyaxares and Surena
>pioneered the Islamic Golden age with great scholars and philosophers such as al-Khwarizmi, Avicienna and Omar Khayyam
>fighting for freedom against evil Ar*bic tyranny
>beautiful women that also fight as brave lions while Ar*b men flee to Europe to leech of their welfare systems
>stays honest and true to their allies of the US and Israel
>respects everyone living on their ancient lands, including subhuman Ar*bs and ASSyrians, cause that is the Kurdish way
I pity all you Virgin Ass*dists when you could instead be a Chad Kurdistan supporter.

inshallah

who are you

>Trump is still /proAssad/.
lol what are you on about?

Is /sg/ mad about this?

anus

Trump always said he wanted out of the Iran deal.

I don't really care. I think about it like this - if the deal falls though, then Iran can finally be the nuclear power it _needs_ to be.

oh my

>waaaah, why can't I just shoot the people who are unhappy with me and make my problems go away like daddy? I'm calling Kh*meini and Putler

>/sg/ is concerned about frenchfags
lel

>iran wons the proxy wars in syria/iraq
>france and US pull out of iran nuclear deal
>iran get nuclear weapons as retaliation
>shia crescent gets as powerful as ever

>Iran needs to be a nuclear power
lolwut

it doesn't matter to much. I'm pretty sure the west won't get anything better than the current deal. There is little to no leverage point.

lolyea

>There is little to no leverage point.

This is only true if the US isn't willing to team up with Israel in military strikes.

>mfw the West is basically ruining a perfectly good framework on Iran's nuclear power by pissing them off and make them create actual nuclear weapons

This fucking spineless bastard.
Banking puppet granny fucker.
All multilateral deals are a sham.
I'm glad again that Trump got elected because it enhances the absurdity of countries following the American imperialistic call.
I bet my shame of a country will follow straight after the election in this lunacy.
God damit all

Rei

Either way it benefits Iran.
>deal holds
>economy is good

>US/france break deal
>iran get nuclear weapons while US/france lose credibility

>all that Kurdish land
>Sh*a
ummm no, sweetie

no offence, but :

thats Mrs Unibrow - the ORIGINAL unibrow

:DDD

Compelling argument

>military strikes
>on Iran
lol come on. Trumpydoo can't even ake a move on NK

Best.

>iran get nuclear weapons

What makes you think there won't be a war or serious military strikes?

This seems premature to know for sure.

>brown subhuman ass*dists want to bomb this

>Israel is not base-

LA ILAHA IL ALLAH

twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/910655609007157249

Based Tom saying that something big is happening

>military strikes on iran
yeah that would be a nightmare that will iraq look like a walk in the park. With the chinks giving you trouble in the south china sea the US doesn't have the ressources to spare on taking down iran.

It exposes the hypocrisy of the fucken politicians.
And that they are essentially all puppets, but hey we all knew he is a fucking rothshild slave so there should be no surprise.
Those fucking liars only did a multilateral deal to pretend that other countries have a say in the world. thanks god for Trump that they don't even pretend anymore, this might wake up some who can remember news for more than 10 seconds like most of the idiots out there

you mean you're seriously considering that Trump will "annihilate North Korea"? Come on. I thought you believed that Trump was a sane president.

Because Turks are ass hurt roaches and some Kurds are commies.kurdistan makes more sense than the retard colonial borders.

>military intervention in Iran
>not the stupidest idea ever conceived by military

It'll be Afghanistan on steroids

>This seems premature to know for sure.
A military strike on NK would mean a restarting of the Korean War. Which is something that no one wants as it would not only pull in China but ultimately weaken the US's grip on the South China Sea Which would mean that Trump finally loses his anti-intervention base. Not only would he be unpopular abroad but his popularity would start to rapidly shrink at home.

wtf I love Macron now

>What makes you think there won't be a war or serious military strikes?
Russia would veto any strike on Iran, and if the US just go and attack like retards they will lose more credibility and Iran will retaliate, they have several cards to play. And no, Trump won't do a Iraq-style invasion unless he wants to collapse the US economy.

>tfw trumpkeks will think this is great and shows what a based leader Trump is
4D cheese guys, gotta give Russia another reason to help Iran finalize Irans nukes because muh ebil muslims having regional influence is bad
Remember, Iran is number one terrorist financer
based jews

there will be no willing escalation to war. MIC wants to be
>on the brink of war
for maximum profit.
The danger lies in accidents which can happen in such a state and countries being forced into action even if it's a missunderstanding

MAGA, my man, Gotta water the tree of liberty by the blood of our children, spilled in Persia, wherever that is.

THE TIPS

THEY ARE TOUCHING

YAAAAAAS SDF SLAY

>iraq look like a walk in the park

Iraq was a walk in the park. We took it over in 3 months. Do we even need to invade Iran to hinder nuclear and economic development?

I think they are preparing to use military force to whatever extent necessary if it comes to it. I don't think that's insane, I think it's the only sane option left.

Who said anything about staying? Why can't we roll in, kill a bunch of them, and then leave?

>giving a shit about the UN
>every war is Iraq and Vietnam forever and ever

blyat

Exactly. The current atmosphere involving Iran and NK just means that more people want to buy specific types of military equipment. The MIC is making too much money right now. They don't want to lose the steady stream of income for a quick buck

>Do we even need to invade Iran to hinder nuclear and economic development?
that's what the deal was for retard.
>Iraq was a walk in the park. We took it over in 3 months.
so you want to crush Iran...and then what?
Leave so it build up again more radical and full of American hate than ever before?
typical burger chess just thinking one step

Something something tyranny is bad
Iran is a tyranny gotta take em out

>Why can't we roll in, kill a bunch of them, and then leave?
Because that worked so well against your enemies, Iraq is joining Iran's influence

twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/910667424185356290
Hawija now!
>BREAKING: Hawija has been launched.

ISF launched Hawija

>Iraqi Forces are advancing from 6 axes. North axis pushing now.

You even realize why Iran getting nukes is a "bad" thing?

>Hawija
Meh, good night niggas

>send all the white men to die in iran/nkorea
>niggers and spics are back at home fucking your mother, sister, and all females you know
>america goes from 56% to 20% white in 10 years
BASED TRUMP! MAGAPEDE MAGA KEKSTANI! when tens of millions of young white men are drafted to die in asia that's how we save the white race. when there's no whites left we're the winner! mamgamagapede

all the niggers and spics are felons, high school dropouts, or too low iq to get drafted. that or they'll simply draft dodge and nothing happens. all the white men will get killed while jamal and pedro are fucking every women you ever met making mulatto babies.

BASED!

>more radical and full of American hate than ever before?

I'm really not concerned with what a bunch of hairy Persian faggots think about my country. Mudslime nutjobs with nukes is something I think we should put a stop to.

That happened when Obama bailed rather than leave 10k troops behind.

Because they're either use them or sell them to people who will.

well they have to spin it to terrorism otherwise they don't have the congress mandate thanks to 9/11
That's why Trump always says Iran is no1 supporter of terrorism. It's not just useless banter

>I think they are preparing to use military force to whatever extent necessary if it comes to it. I don't think that's insane, I think it's the only sane option left.
Wew lad, way to drink the kool-aid. But just to be crystal clear - you are advocating invading NK? Or are you just saying NK will be the one to invade for sure and *then* the US will invade?

Just a sanity check, if you don't mind.

Another communist kike state in the world. No fucking thanks.

>Because they're either use
You know on what?

Sure, let's bring up Afghanistan then

Oh wait, even they are getting tired of your shit and want to negotiate with the Taliban to end your shitty war (even though you're bringing more men in an meatgrinder)

We need to protect the chillun from Iranian mukes being smuggled into American mosques!

>Mudslime nutjobs with nukes is something I think we should put a stop to.
attack pakistan when?

The only reason nukes would be bad is because Israel and Saudis can't threaten it unilateral anymore and they'd have to use diplomacy which would hinder their own building up of power

brainlet here
what the fuck does this shit mean?
is it bad or good?

BUILD THE FENCE
QUICK

Now that is some absolute quality baiting you do there good sir

goddamit, you are the same burger who baited me 2 times before with his neocon talking points to get (you)s, admit it

you have no idea what the fuck you're thinking or saying. iran will be sinking ships in the straits of hormuz and close down 30% the worlds oil production. they will then start launching preemptive strikes on us troops as they're coming. saddam thought they wouldn't invade him or something magical would happen.

there's no disillusion about the idea of war then they will strike first when they see the build up and then it becomes a fight across the whole middle east

>Iraq was a walk in the park. We took it over in 3 months.
It cost you more than a trillion dollars. It's not questionable if a ground invasion is technically feasible. The question is if the US is willing to invest the ressources it would take to do so. Apart from the costs of the direct invasion itself and the redeployment of military assets that are needed in other parts of the world you're also looking at trouble at home with the few ten thousand or so US military deaths such a campaign would most likely produce and another oil crisis as iran sets the gulfs oil fields on fire.

>Do we even need to invade Iran to hinder nuclear and economic development?
Of course not. But you can't just keep bombing a nation to shit.

>what the fuck does this shit mean?
That Iran is about to get BTFO.

BASED

Any invasion of NK will be mostly done by South Korea. I'm thinking massive naval and air support.

Whatever needs to be done to leave a stable Afghan government in place. I'm not especially concerned about keeping Bush era fantasies about democracy and women's rights.

And they'll lose and gas prices will go up for awhile.

Obama's stimulus and his stupid fucking healthcare cost us that nearly every year. Nobody gives a shit about the debt anyway, but it's not going to cost what Iraq did because we won't be sticking around.

We need to build a fence on the Atlantic! It will be a big fence - believe me. I know how to build fences; Trump builds the biggest and best fences int he world - believe me.

When the Atlantic Tuna, they enter our borders, they don't send their best. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists/ And some, I guess, are delicious.

But sometimes, they bring RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR, you know, and I checked this on the uh, Baron - my grandson, he has this globe, big, beautiful globe round and big, like my... you know. And I look at the Atlantic and say, "Hey, you know what the Atlantic is connected to?" And I trace that thing, Oh, did I trace - believe me, Trump is the best globe tracer God ever made. And you know where it is connected to?

THE PERSIAN GULF.

You obviously have no fucking clue what you're talking about if you actually believe what you just typed about

LOL, typical American, let's wage a war and let THEM fight it for us!

I should say, it's rare we get a real dyed-in-the-wool Neocon in here. The shitposting should be amusing at least.

Not bad.

>>giving a shit about the UN
>>every war is Iraq and Vietnam forever and ever
Burger education. Iran would be worse.

yeah sure, send dozens of thousands servicemen to die for israel again while the world economy shits the bed and your forces in asia get stretched thin. Sounds like an awesome idea, i'm sure they'll go with it.

he is a notorious baiter, he doesn't actually believe that

Would be funny desu, americans here would be attacked in the streets.

I'm disappointed that so many people in a general dedicated to vicariously enjoying a civil war fought almost exclusively by members of the lowest levels of human civilization, are a bunch of limp wristed faggots when the war is waged by the US.

People get attacked in the streets about is much as they can in Africa.

Giving this one a bonus (you)
>THE PERSIAN GULF
Fucking hell lad, good shit.

tired of wasting blood and treasure on israel is all.

Lol, the SCW *is* a war waged by the US.

>People get attacked in the streets about is much as they can in Africa.
kek

But really it wouldn't be the first time. There's a pretty big muslim minority here and they're very pro-Iran.

>The Russian Defense Ministry says that, according to their data, an offensive launched by Al Nusra terrorists and their allies in Syria was orchestrated by the US security services, aiming at derailing the Syrian Army operation near Deir ez-Zor.

>“According to our intelligence data, the offensive was instigated by the US security services to stop the successful advance of the government forces to the east of the [city of] Deir ez-Zor,” the Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement, commenting on the incident.