CHRISTIAN POL THREAD

I HAVE RECREATED THE CHANNEL DEDICATED FOR CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC CHANTS AND GREGORIAN MUSIC
SOME OF THEM ARE FROM CRUSADER ERA CHECK IT OUT
youtube has taken it down before because of "inappropriate and offensive content" while it had only CHRISTIAN MUSIC
recreated
youtube.com/watch?v=C9L9S32glsg&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
some of the chants in the channel are not available online
and the thing that is for sure those that are SUBTITLED AND TRANSLATED ARE THE ONLY ONES ON YOUTUBE FOR SURE because I had to read a shitload of from the new testament to find the right subtitles

turn subtitles on and go to highly recommended playlist

Cool videos

God is dead and we killed him.

AVE MARIA

oki doki

in progress
theres the version everybody knows, it is waiting to be uploded, but there are 2 versions already on the channel

Neat

Must read Christ/pol/ lit:
The Abolition of Man by C.S. Lewis
Against Rousseau by Joseph De Maistre
Liberalism is a Sin by Father Salvany
Ressentment by Scheler (great for countering Nietzsche)
After Virtue by Alisdaire MacIntyre
The Benedict Option

thanks man
just want to make somthing clear, yes there are some ads in some videos, yes this is a christian channel
the videos with ads or monetized by youtube with copyright function, the money dosent go to me, i can show the proofs because youtube sends a messege everytime a copyright fucntion is being used
this is a nonprofit channel
ALTHOUGH finding the quotes in the bible and online and working to put them in the video with translations and everything do take a lot of time
about 35 minutes a video

subs give motivation

Is Japan not civilized? I'm confused.

cringe

fuck off, Sup Forums is not for advertising your shit channel

cringe? tell me please how is it cringe

A Child of the Snows

There is heard a hymn when the panes are dim,
And never before or again,
When the nights are strong with a darkness long,
And the dark is alive with rain.

Never we know but in sleet and in snow,
The place where the great fires are,
That the midst of the earth is a raging mirth
And the heart of the earth a star.

And at night we win to the ancient inn
Where the child in the frost is furled,
We follow the feet where all souls meet
At the inn at the end of the world.

The gods lie dead where the leaves lie red,
For the flame of the sun is flown,
The gods lie cold where the leaves lie gold,
And a Child comes forth alone.

Less than a hundred years ago they were testing swords on chinese peasants necks.

No, Japan is an amazing country, but the history of their civility is still in question.

The US is still the wild west, and Australia is still outback badasses.
We in the US are literally arguing right now about whether or not a penis makes you Male, or if the entire concept of Male or Female was a cultural masking. - Major Scientific Occultation btw could be as significant as the one in 1000ad

Were the crusades civil?

Catholics aren't Christian

Japan suffers from the same diseases that have inflicted the West, at least that's what some Nips told me

They're pretty civil compared to most of human history.

is that a comment about writing both Catholics and Christian on the video? or a comment about Catholics really not being a part of christianity?
I'll explain both, in this day Catholics feel great shame as their pope is recognized as the antichrist, a liberal pope, thing is, they DID recognize his bullshit and did isolate him and minimize his influence, so yes Catholicism is still a part of Christianity
and WHY to write both, simple, not ALL the videos are catholic narrated, some protestant, some are gothic, and some are are just Christian without any theme

nope

>be me
>God gives me a choice
>either be pure hearted and take on the role as the second coming, or do whatever the fuck I want
>think of Sup Forums
>realize if I take the former role, I'll have to eventually smite the only people I like
>decide to be an edgy faggot than the Savior of Mankind
>smite redditfags instead

>decide to be an edgy faggot
thats about it

What do Orthodox Christians think of Catholics and Protestants?

the orthodox church has always been hostile towards Catholics, that I know, they were against the pope and the hierarchy of bishops (regardless of the last one who is a whole new thing)
as far as I know, the orthodox is the smallest group of the Christians while the Catholics are the largest
orthodox also ignored crusades and called them only for help

>catholic
>Christian
pick one catholicuck scum

>Catholicism is still a part of Christianity
No it isn't, it is a satanic, anti-Christian and idolatrous false religion

>not knowing how to tap into metaphysical forces to smite people

Shame on you internet tough kid

is that a comment about writing both Catholics and Christian on the video? or a comment about Catholics really not being a part of christianity?
I'll explain both, in this day Catholics feel great shame as their pope is recognized as the antichrist, a liberal pope, thing is, they DID recognize his bullshit and did isolate him and minimize his influence, so yes Catholicism is still a part of Christianity
and WHY to write both, simple, not ALL the videos are catholic narrated, some protestant, some are gothic, and some are are just Christian without any theme

>God is dead and we killed him.
Many have tried...all have failed.

A blaze shall emerge from the ashes of old. Live long enough and discover the divinity within yourself.

If by civil you mean lawful, yes. When is war ever "civil?"

thanks user

>youtube has taken it down before because of "inappropriate and offensive content" while it had only CHRISTIAN MUSIC

Are you serious?

End times m8.

So I haven't been baptized yet, I want to, but have no idea what denomination I should do it under.

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

You need to think about getting into RCIA

You will learn a lot about Christianity and Christian values and all about the sacrements.

Being a Catholic is great. Look into it

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

Matthew 5:39
"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also

Proverbs 17:5
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;

King James Bible
If thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.

1 Corinthians 6:7
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?

Matthew 5:40
if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>He went to synagogues :
Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.

Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

>He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

>He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

>He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :
John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

>He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :
John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…

See, Catholicism is easily the most matured and rich in history compared to the other church's, however a few of the doctrines and some choices of the popes make it hard for me to step in to the One True Church.

>being a feeble lamb of (((god)))
Eat shit christcucks.

He comes again as a lion, and you will be transformed into such if you repent now user

Fuck christcucks

Off this board with your bullshit fairy tale. Sad that we teach kids santa doesnt exist as teens but tolerate these retards to the grave

>There are Christians here who wouldn't crusade for the Holy Land
Explain yourselves right now

Hail, Lucifer Morningstar, Bringer of Light, Prince of the Power of the Air, Prince of Earth! Ave Satannus, Great Adversary, Great Beast, King of Low Places!

Lucifer Moringstar, your Light shines in the dark places, that I may see clearly.

Satan, your Shadow shields me in the light that I may not be blinded.

Prince of the Power of the Air, carry me safely in your arms through evil places.

King of Low Places, take me by the hand and show me the way to True Paradise.

Bringer of Light, aid me in seeking knowledge always!

Great Adversary, grant me the gift to see truth, that I may defend the downtrodden and fight the powerful!

Prince of the Earth, grant me but a whisper of your strength, for with even a whisper I will level mountains and rasie valleys to touch the sky.

Great Beast, help me raise up all that is good and right, and lay waste to all that is evil.

All love, all glory, all hail!

Ave Lucifer! Ave Satannus! Ave, Ave, Ave!