Does Sup Forums like trans girls?

Pic related is me

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/SM7OjsP.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know 90% ud like me but wouldnt admit, cause of very fragile masculinity

Depends on how feminine your penis is

kawaii

I would totally fuck you on the one condition you have a penis.

acting like a fag doesn't make you trans
nor does trying to pose like a woman make you look like one

There's some serious deja vu here
Sage

I bet ur body doesent look like mine only bc of pose honey.

DICK OR GTFO

Please revalue your life choices, dont buy into this... just stop and think of the damage that you are doing to your self... and your close ones.

>best guess for this image is: hardwood

Only on a sexual level.

You dont give a fuck about my well being, you only talk from hatred.

I identify as a fucking male. Why you ask? Because that's what I was born as. So if any of you fucking gender queer niggers out there think that you're special and don't have a gender, look in your fucking pants, if you got a pussy, you a chick, if you have a dick, you're a dude. Simple as that, and don't even get me started on those gender fluid faggots. You are what you were born with so don't think you can switch between the 2 GENDERS. This also includes those fucking tranny cunts. I don't care how much money you have to waste on a surgery to make you a social fucking outcast, but by all means do it, but just remember if you were born with a dick you'll always be a guy, so don't go in the girls bathroom, and if you were born with a cunt, you'll always be a girl, so don't try to come into my fucking male bathroom. Actually better yet, don't even bother living, mix a little bleach with your antifreeze and call it a life. Your main nigger out. #GASUP

Look im not going to save these pics just to google reverse search on its authenticity, but if this is really you you have my stamp of approval since that person really looks feminine enough to cross the not-gay line.

There are no trans girls or boys. Just people with mental illness. Im sorry. Gender dysphoria is an inside job. The dustification and no-penis theories are all true. The jews even danced when the tower fell!

The surgery meme is fake, my body is this way thx to hormones.

show your feet and boipucci

nice try hiding cone tits you faggot

where are colgate bro and afrikaaner when we need them. they tore apart a faggot with identity issues yesterday, quintessence was that it you feel the need to identify as anything then one is following a social construct.

No father present? Home violence? Raped as child?

So what was it?

All faggots must die desu

there we go, one of the best threads in weeks

All that theories are fake as fuck, i have 2 siblings and they are not trans even though they lived in exactly the same family structure at exactly the same time. I bornt trans.

>fragile masculinity
>dresses like a woman
I think you got it all wrong lad

>Masculine bone structure
>Will never be a true female homo sapiens
Stay on your side of the border, pablo

You're a guy and you need to accept yourself for who you are. The fact you can't shows you are mentally unstable. I hope you find the help you so clearly need.

hey can you stop posting in broken fucking english and post more pictures of your body, it's really all you're good for

enjoy being a woman btw

HELLO BOYS

Hot. Trad traps for life

sydney stop posting and go away

Passes for a manly woman. I'd say not bad, but still degenerate.

Passable. Last time I went to Spain (Barcelona) it was a god damn den of homosex, there's even a "gay" hotel. So I don't see the reason, why you would want to become a girl, when you can find more than enough support within this scene. Anyway: Passable from a first glance, if you're not the screaming type of SJW, I would probably eye you from across the var or something like that.

what's it like having your own tits?
that would be pretty dope.
also what's it like not having a dick

You're a dude.

you're a crossdressing faggot, both are sins against god

i've had better.

45%

I'd fuck the faggot out of you

lol, your masculinity is so fragile that u end up paranoid. Thats a cisgender female, retard.

>god

*God

Wait, so is OP actually a floor? wtf is going on here...

You flat-footed faggot.

>people ruin their life for a sexual fetish
45% is too low!

>Be forever alone
>Go trap mode
You have two choices, and must pick one. The former will result in mental deterioration, as humans are not meant to be isolated socially. However, picking the latter will result in physical destruction of the body.
Which do you choose? Choose carefully.

Kids who were raped usually engage in self-denial, in fact their gender/sexual dysfunction is the outer manifestation of their inability to accept and rationalize what happened to them.

You should seek help, i know it is horrible being a little kid and someone "killing" your innocence like that but engaging in such unhealthy (physically and psychologically) lifestyle will not make it better.

My masculinity isn't fragile, I don't in any way act feminine. It's a very masculine female.

I think ive seen this post like 3 times already

Being gay and trans has no relation, if u think that, you are very basic and ignorant about the topic. There are gay trans people, transexuality is not a sexual condition.
Thanks tho.
Your god doesent exist, sry m8.
Im not wearig female clothes there.

lol, faggot

I think society should front the MtF surgery under the condition they add a nice long piece of rope to the dilation set.

I'm gonna need you to turn ALL THE WAY around...

This image is here since like 2014, and seems to come from /soc/.

Thats a fake theory forcedly developped by extreme rightist to justify hatred, not a scientific fact.
Yes your masulinity is fragile, you are so insecure about it that you need to self confirm it by your acts. If u r straight u know it, if u need to self confirm constantly u r straight, theres something wrong mate.

Post your feet. you're cute (if it's you)

0 tits is legit a man. Fuck off.

>desu
We'll gas you right after them.

>science
science has been silenced by faggots pushing the 2< gender theory under the cloak of discrimination

Your rant is useless. Don't like trannies? Fine whatever.

It isn't my fault my brain couldn't handle the flouride/chemical stew shit in the water and food supply though. I probably got that BS in utero.

Im gonna laugh my ass off if you turn out to be gay or a repressed trans girl.

I'll save a spot of antifreeze for ya ;)

Patience, they are growing desu

post feet

>u r so fragile that you need to self-confirm
>Made an "are you attracted to my trans ass" thread on a politics subreddit of a Babylonian pottery class just to inaccurately screech hackneyed platitudes

>girls

if this thread is any proof, then yes Sup Forums does like trans

>trans
>girl
pick one

Men? They're fine to drink with and fight.

Science conducted extensive apolitical research on this issue and always concluded that it was a nasty pathology...then (((science))) came in the mid 70's.

Male or female?
i.imgur.com/SM7OjsP.png

THIS IS A FAKE POSTING PICS FROM /fit/

Classic Paul Dano

>2017
>Not liking dick girls

Come on man it is the current year.

(change ur flag fag)

>Pic related is me
Sorry, wasn't born yesterday.

You need to take the futanari pill.

open bob now

i'd like to beat you with a hammer

>The former will result in mental deterioration
as will the other choice

i dunno about pol but mods apparently do. do your job faggot and ban this freak

>Shoulders wider than hips

>trans
>girls

Pick only one. Tranny monsters should never be referred to as 'she' or 'her'. Don't let the cucks win!

>Likes trans girl
>huh, muh heterosexuality
>Im gay now, my abusive dad will kill me :(
>i need revenge
>Your post

>trans girl

If majority of the population aren't degenerate trannies and homosexuals then I'd say the problem lies with you.

España tiene las mujeres más bellas del mundo.

Be my sissy Spanish boy

Girls have shoulders wider than hips, but their shoulders are simply less wide than average male and their hips wider.

>EGg
>Eggposting
The girl/boy inside you just needs to hatch and you'll be happy

Lol, fuck no

where are the feet pics?

Does it cause mental deterioration, or is it a symptom of it? Could it be that a lot of these trannies are people that have been socially isolated enough for various reasons to have their minds break?
Also you have to pick one or the other, you can use whatever justification you want, but you still have to choose only one. Breh.

Most of those freaks come from occult incest families. Masons are really into it. Whole families even! IVF Baphomet babies with two dads walk among us.

It's not about masculinity though. You're just an unhappy and confused man. No matter how much you look like or act like a woman you can't be one. No self-respecting man would look at you as a woman or close to it, because you don't offer more than an actual female. In fact you offer less as you can't bear a child. Nature is fascist and it destroys it's marginalized elements. Get your shit together before it's too late, if it isn't already. Otherwise prepare for the Smith&Wesson retirement plan that inevitebly comes to everyone who purposely oppose their programing.

>Moustache dark enough it shows from that distance

Timestamp or /thread

dude get mental help.
you're a dude wanting to be a chick.

Yeah fuck trans people. Based cultural pedophilia and child marriages is where it's at.

Allah will it, observe my numerics infidels!

No you sick fuck. You are a broken human being. You are not and will never be a female despite whatever genital mutilation you desire to put yourself into. If you actually have the procedure I wish you the best in your asured death spiral that leads to your eventual suicide. You need to stop drinking tap water, start lifting weights and cut your hair. You are disgusting. IF you are turned on by this, you need to be euthanized.