FUCK UNIONS!! THOSE FAGGITS NEED TO BE BURIED UNDER SUBDIVISIONS

FUCK UNIONS!! THOSE FAGGITS NEED TO BE BURIED UNDER SUBDIVISIONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some unions I can get, but most are pure garbage that people just exploit now. By the large Unions are cancer that just steal money from poor workers to fund a few peoples pockets and politicians and the work that needs to be done always takes over 4x the time because they're mostly lazy and don't want to "over-work" themselves and don't care because fuck it, they're in a union, their job is secure

Amen brother. One of these days i'll find a company who will let me bury these commie fucks in cement.

Union plumber here. Unions are great and are pretty much the only reason working schlubs can make some decent money without being worked to the bone by greedy kike landlords. If you're not in a union I sincerely hope you make it into one some day.

My family owns supermarkets.
Our experience with unions.
>come in and promise staff to get them a raise
>charge staff a weekly fee
>legally force us to pay more
>we reduce their hours and hire more part timers who are non union members
>staff have less money
>staff leave union
>we increase their hours
>staff have more money
>everyone happy

>we fire Idiot for kicking co-worker and stealing shit
>union tells him that if he prosecutes us for unfair dismissal he can go instantly on welfare
>he prosecutes us
>union thinks he is going to get major legal gibs from us
>we go through legal proceedings
>union spends a lot of money on their prosecution
>we spend nothing
>union hyped up and excited before judge
>we hand over video of him violently attacking and stealing
>union lawyer BTFO
>union reimburses us for wasting our time
>employees mother tries to stir up shit at work by lying
>says we fucked her son over
>steals
>fire her
>union lawyer says he can get her gibs
>repeat
Unions...

I hope you didn't vote for NZFirst...

fuck you OP

My experience with unions:
>union bosses
>all fat, lazy, greedy looking cunts
>literal parasites

Bus drivers here are on strike atm since the employer allegedly said a nasty word to one driver. Bunch of crybabies

>Get in trouble at work and have a disciplinary hearing
>Meet up with union
>Most jewish looking guy in the room says he'll come
>Get my union to come along
>He just sits there and doesn't say anything throughout the whole thing
>End up from a first written warning straight to a final because of it

Fucking jews

The amount of drama Ive seen come from this tiny island is enough to scare me away from it indefinably.

Detroit's experience with unions

youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw

>oy vey goyim ths labor market must be entirely deregulated, dont you know protecting your wages is highly antisemitic

They camouflage themselves as part of the factories here.

>hide critical evidence and use it to trick the union into an unwinnable legal position
>fuck them over and take their money
>repeat
kys m8e

Its a good place for people from older cultures - my friends tell me doing business here is like 'taking candy for a baby'.

I don't care, we sell food at the cheapest prices we can possible sell it - which for NZ is fucked up, we're paying more than $5 for a block of butter and selling it below cost at $4.99 and people think we're ripping them off. NO HEALTH AND SAFETY AND FONTERRA AND OUR STUPID FUCKING NANNY STATE IS RIPPING YOU OFF.

Wait till the water tax comes in - rip dairy products and vegetables.

When I'm in the UK or the states I can buy NZ butter and NZ beef (which is funny because you call it 'grass fed'... fucking everything here is grass fed you gypsies) and NZ lamb for cheaper than I can buy it at home...

Fucking joke.

Our country rips off the locals like crazy and the people think its the businesses doing it.

South Carolina here. You're doing it wrong.

Lol unions are pointless. Completely unnecessary in 2017.

Bosses remain heartless psychopaths that want to fuck their workers as hard and raw as possible, same as in 1917 and 1817. Nothing has changed.

If you think unions are pointless, you just haven't gotten fucked yet.

Capitalists fear the union or a government which cares about it's people. Day of the rope comes for you kikes.

>Implying you can stop the unions without giving your average worker a safe workplace,decent wage,holidays and overtime.

Without unions you would be on 10 hour days, with no health or safety laws getting paid $2, no overtime and constantly treading on getting fired for the smallest muck up.

That pic is so retarded. If he falls he could easily be crushed by the boat rocking

They are pointless. You pay 1-2% from you wages to the union and once you need their help they're not willing to help. It gets cheaper getting your own lawyer
>be me
>boss haven't paid for the overtime
>contact the union

thats the real problems with unions. The leadership is in the pocket of (((big business))) and lets them get away with bullshit when you actually need them

Oh, unions have definitely gotten a lot weaker and more cowardly.

That's different from saying they're unnecessary, though. It's actually the opposite. We need them to be a lot strong than they are, not to get rid of them.

>physical assault
>conned by idiot unions
>don't appreciate that we're paying you way above what have to
>don't appreciate that we give you money for you family needs or if you get into trouble
>don't appreciate when we help you out by being guarantor on your mortgage because otherwise you wouldn't be able to buy a house
>still bring in the union because they lie and promise bullshit
>assault other employees
>steal
I think both employers and unions are different in the states. Look at the people above moaning about the treatment they get from their lying unions.

Yea. I heard about the 6-8 NZD for a 2-3 liter of milk. I almost spat out a mouth full of water trying not to scream "what the fuck did you just say". I just got 4 liters for 0.88 USD.
And I know what youre talking about when you say people think that youre ripping them off. Someone I know in particular seems to think everything is there "to help people". Politicians, doctors, and store people. I blame the free public health care system. Said person actually thinks someone goes to college for 8+ years to become a doctor just so they can run a charity and do it all for free and that "doctors shouldnt be on vacation because they are meant to help people"

They are not heartless or full of care, they are running a business and you are acting like a self entitled child.

They give you a job, if you don't like their terms leave, problem solved.

I think business owners and their families are fucking liars and cunts.

Im the disgruntled ACT fag from the NZ thread.

We sell most items below cost and only have mark ups on items like candy, cleaning and beauty products and we make money on our fresh foods like bakery items, meat and produce...the margin we run on is such that if we reduced it any further it wouldn't even make a cent difference to individual item prices. IE. we run on a ~2% ebitda.

People still think that we're ripping them off... its the regulations that fuck them over... we are a dairy country but we don't have cheese - we have plastic cheese... we should have all kinds of great cheeses like France or Germany but no... anyhow... hopefully something can be done with this change of gubment

How about, if I don't like their terms, I gang up on them with my fellow employees and MAKE them give me better terms? And if they don't like it, how about I fucking shut their business down until I get what I want? And when you get tired of sucking your boss's dick or when he stabs you in the back despite years of hard work, then you'll be welcome right along side us. Until then, fuck off you shitnose scab motherfucker

Wow, you must have been really fucked over.
You sound like a commie.

Thats where capitalism comes in desu. You cant fuck over workers when they all left you to work for the cunt that gives them insurance.

So you go from making less than you think you deserve to making nothing. Well played, you sure showed them.

Christ, it's like talking to a fucking abbo...

We've had people who have worked for us for over 30 years. People who have moved cities with their families to remain working for us.

Completely abolish all unions.

I used to work dairy, shits taxed and regulated through the roof. To make any sort of profit you need to be running atleast 600 through a cheap as fuck shed on cheap as fuck land.

Yea, I hear alot of bitching about "the government raising the prices" on all kinds of shit. Tell me about the restrictions

Agreed, unions are a jumping off point for community organizers and other cultural marxist societal degradation

Unions are partially responsible for white Australia you stupid fucking capitalist kike cunt.

Yeah, get rid of unions.

I'm sure management will treat us well given no opposition whatsoever.

If anyone in here is in the dairy industry in NZ - let us know about the absolute state of the regulations. Why do they think everyone will die if the milk isn't precooked before we can buy it?

Why is it illegal to buy raw milk from a farmer in NZ?

Fucking joke.

Your argument is very lacking.

>muh feelings
>muh stable country and reliable workforce that won't strike every 2 seconds because there aren't enough Jamals or you have to work an extra 2 hours a week

pick one

Fair? Ha! You are being paid for labor, whatever you get is good enough and if it isn't leave. There are plenty more less entitled cunts to fill your position.

I think its different in the US because almost everything is a chain and your entire political system is built around destroying small business and promoting huge corporates. If its you vs McDonalds or Starbucks - then yeah get a union but here in NZ its union vs John from down the road because union thinks they can bully john. Then John's business goes under and everyone is out of a job - but that's okay cos now evil business owner john has lost his house and his kids have nowhere to live. Yeah... fuck employers right.

>meanwhile in every other thread about mass immigration and the economy
MUH STAGNANT WAGE
MUH UNDERCUTTING BY FOREIGN LABOR AND ZEROHOUR CONTRACTEES

Its more on the production level, the thing isnt with running dairy its about getting into dairy in the first place. The land prices are fucked, and because of all the effluent and soil regulations land is pretty fuckin limited. This is the reason you see former 10 a side farms going for a million on trademe. Also farm supplies are fucking expensive in this country, we are talking $15 for a kilo of CausMag kinda expensive.

tl;dr high as fuck initial cost for minimal return

Also from SC. I came to work and to carry my weight. Unions are just another layer of shitbags trying to grift money from workers. Union bosses are just house niggers that keep the field hands in check while shucking and jiving for The Man.

t. kike

I work a dangerous job and when workers get injured or killed it has the effect of making men militant.

A swing and a miss antisemite!

Also difficult as fuck to expand, makes it worse when shed housing isnt really allowed for larger dairy opperations. A few of the farms ive worked have been dumping millions into buying lifestyle blocks and demolishing the newly built houses.

>oy vey antisemite

Do people in your country not have health insurance, or is it the fucked american """"""""""""""""""""private"""""""""""""""""""""" model.

A friend of mine was laying a 'feedpad' this year. Also signed a deal with Tatua because he reckons they are better than the other majors.

Its only after I write this that I realise its completely redundant.

>no skills or education
>get paid $14.30/hr and $21.50/hr overtime
>have discounts, health coverage, our own credit union, job security
>fuck over the megacorporations we work for just by existing
>supervisors constantly have their heads under a guillotine ready to be fired for something that wasn't their fault while I browse my phone in one hand and work in the other
>can actually afford to live on a mere 25 hours of work a week including rent and having a decent car

Please bitch louder, you free market faggots are cancer. My only complaint is they campaigned against Trump even though most of us supported him and it's in our interest to purge shitskins which will preserve our wages.

His hearts in the right place, but the bloke sounds like he's 2 years away from bankruptcy.

Mellenials truly did ruin everything.

>antisemite
Are you lost?

Yeah all those god damn 50 year old millennials.

>using meme flag
Lol

im talking about you faggit.

I like "free market types" who argue against unions even though unions will only exist in a free market because labor is a commodity like any other. Strikes are just the markets attempt to regulate itself. It only fucks up when the bossman goes runs off to uncle sam to interfere on his behalf.

Yeah all those god damn early-20's millennials who created the union and established these services and standards 20 years ago.

>durr if I don't get wot I wunt I'll shut it down mang

Nigger tier

have some integrity man, just because there's jewish scumbags dangling gibs doesnt mean you have to take it.

In theory yeah, but in practice companies get in a world of shit when they try to adress the issue. So long as theres a government corporatism will always find a way to wrap its filthy little tentacles around businesses.

>gibs
I'm working, I'll admit it was a bit of an exaggeration that I just browse my phone I do actually work hard enough to keep all the supervisors happy. But they definitely will never fire me for being on my phone because I'm too useful.
But holy shit seriously, being able to afford everything you need to live, a good car and the option to work overtime to save even more without a degree.

>people who provide me the money to eat are bad because i want to eat more

Lol self entitled burger logic

T. AlsoBerger

> Strikes are just the markets attempt to regulate itself.

This guy gets it.

Bootlickers be like "Hurr if you don't like your pay just negotiate for a better wage"

Withdraw labour in order to ask for a redress in pay.

Bootlickers "Hurr, just be grateful for what you're given!"

>tfw working at walmart
>tfw inundated with anti-union propaganda
>tfw will never know what it's like to leverage a wage

"Open door" policies are a joke, more like a rusted lock. I hope these kikes get the picture one day....

>They give you a job, if you don't like their terms leave, problem solved.

Many strikes come about when companies change the terms and conditions that workers currently have. Not that that were unhappy with the terms when they were employed.

Youre still taking gibs retard, i'll agree the main problem lies in those offering it, but that doesnt mean you have to contribute to a shitty system.

Free market faggots wouldn't be spouting their shit if they experienced life as a poor white man who needs his shitty job to live and is at the mercy of a mentally unstable boss who can wreck his life even if it wasn't his fault.

I gave up the Libertarian-Ancap shit after living my life, all I give a fuck about is Protectionism and Nationalism, and only then would things like UHC be possible.

Then leave. Problem solved.

The free market already regulates itself, dont like the job there's no need to negotiate shit. Just go elsewhere and let the shit shitty company go under. Meddling in a perfect system is the reason everything is shit.

lmao enjoy competing with Mexican slave labor and not even having a retirement or 401k plan set up

you drank the anti union Kool aid like the good goyim you are

Get some skills so you can. When you are in a skill-less job you don't deserve to be able to "leverage a wage", you can be replaced by any bum on the street.

>talks about kikes
>says I'm a retard for hurting kikes running a conglomerate, and making a living while I do it
Yeah buddy I'll just decrease the quality of my life, even though I work for it, because of your spook.
Fuck the kikes for fucking ruining this society in the first place.

Now thats just plain wrong, ive been fucked about by employers aswell. Only difference is im not a useless cunt who cant find another job.

>Then leave. Problem solved.

Look, people are allowed to strike in order to negotiate better wages. If you don't like that system go live in a country where people aren't allowed to strike. :)

Strikes are the free market regulating itself. It's a form of bargaining between the workers and the bosses. Don't like capitalism move to North Korea pal. Don't try and meddle in the perfect system. :)

You nat-soc piece of shit, capitalism hurts kikes by default.

I work non-union and like it better than union work. Unions impose regulations that get in the way of working and take money out of every paycheck. Union workers tend to complain and be less motivated than non-union employees in my experience, and it sucks working with people like that.

All of the supposed benefits of unions can be provided by the free market. For example, if a non-union facility does not pay its employees enough, the employees can quit and work for company that pays more. This exact situation happened where I work, and the company raised everyone's pay in response.

Yeah nah unions can get fucked

>capitalism hurts kikes by default.

What fucking brand of crack are you smoking?

You'll have to work shitty jobs no matter what you do before you get the better ones.
The difference is some random cunt from higher management, can't scream at a lower manager, to scream at a lower manager, to scream at a lower manager, to come scream at me and fire me unless I'm actually fucking everything up.

>a purely nepotistic money-based structure hurts kikes by default
Wew laddy.

>tfw nearly 40
I don't want to deal with age bias/discrimination if I were to ever leave and apply somewhere.

I dunno about you but I'm happy with my union. Full health care coverage for my family and I, wages increase with each contract, don't get slaved. And my union dues are pretty much nothing. When I was non union my company gave us health insurance but it sucked. With my union insurance I don't pay for visits or dental. Plus I get a pension when I retire so I'm not complaining.

I don't think they shouldn't be allowed to strike, but I think it's childish and self entitled. I look forward to immigrants replacing union workers for 1/2 the price as punishment for their greed.

>When you are in a skill-less job you don't deserve to be able to "leverage a wage"

Why not? There is no such thing as an overpaid worker in a capitalist society. There is only what the market can bear. There is absolutely no such thing as "deserving" or "undeserving" in capitalism.

>Not knowing kikes have been into capitalism for like the last 400 years
Kikes destroyed the guild systems in favor of the start of modern capitalism

Walmart employees could benefit from unions, too, to some extent.

Especially when managers try to make you do things in impossible times.

>I don't think they shouldn't be allowed to strike, but I think it's childish and self entitled.

Capitalism is self entitled. I only act in my best interest. If you don't like capitalism you can fuck off to North Korea, you pinko commie.

"The free market" hires Mexican wage slave for $90 a day in cash and chucks them to the street whenever whatever contract they have is over. No thanks.

If you actually prefer non union construction over union construction you are either a liar or a masochist.

>the anti-unionists are the ones who want to import the shitskins to break up unions, the only thing keeping many single white men alive
You see you free market faggots? You are the enemy. Sieg heil.

Public sector unions should be banned.

Fun fact: Public sector unions were never legislated on.

An executive order created them and therefore, they can go away with another executive order.

>manager encourages you to quit slacking

"IMPOSSIBLE, I NEED A UNION!"