Whats your opinion on russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm willing to change it if the one on the right will give me head and let me go down on her.

communism

You already know.

I like Russia more than most other countries. Putin seems like a cool guy

Gay.

they love Iran, North Korea and Cuba. They are a form of white nigger

IT WAS HER TURN

pretty cool

If I was a millionaire and knew the language I would move there in a heartbeat

Pretty gud

I'd like you more if you stopped hacking our fucking elections.

Vodkaniggers that somehow produce very attractive women

Violent poor neighbour who gets fucking shitfaced drunk and sends out death threats to all its neighbours every once in a while. Then acts all confused over why everybody's so mean the morning after.

They ok

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4

Fucking kek

I've always loved Russia for no discernable reason. Even after seeing that Rocky movie when he fought the big bad Russian and we were all meant to hate Russians, I still loved them. I would really love to see a US and Russian alliance. I see no reason why the US and Russia should not be BFF's. It saddens me to think it'll probably never happen.

>not anal and every other hole for a whole night

I wish fifteen years ago I'd been more rational and ordered a Russian bride.

Then I could go and get some free land in Russia on which to work and raise my family.

At least while that cunt Putin is in charge.

I'd like them less if they stopped

what ive heard its mostly a shithole and they have poor moral values and lack empathy

y if it wasnt for the women, they'd probably loose half of their sympathizers

IF I CAN CHANGE

AND YOU CAN CHANGE

EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE

When I see a cute Russian girl, it doesn't feel as taboo. It feels normal. Also, they all kinda look the same as if they all share a common ancestor, almost as if Putin was related. For all you know, the girl could be 24 and it feels less wrong. When I see a cute American girl, you know she's a cute teen and it's so wrong yet so right.

Anyone else know this feel?

I'd like them more if they started.

There is so little that remains of Russian culture ever since the Soviet purges, and they still go and do these kind of things to it... disgusting.

I love it on paper and in my head and find it interesting and appealing, it's impressive, pragmatic, practical, the politics, the culture, the history, the vast harsh land and yet I think actually going there would be quite unappealing in many ways, I'm inclined to romanticize it but know better than to expect anything other than a corrupt shithole with harsh conditions.

fug
>it's da critique of capitalism lol vodka
Russia is the unsuccessful drunk uncle to the US. I feel a loose kinship but only a tentative appreciation.

Nothing wrong with Iran.

I'd be scared to live there and fuck chicks since everyone there has fucking aids

i quoted the wrong thing
>ironically drunk

SLIDE THREAD
GET IN HERE

Yes goyim
Hating Russia - that is your nation's fate
You will never become friends

I really like the idea of moving to Russia one day if things in the US really go to shit and there is no other recourse. But you're right, definitely not while pooty-poot is in charge.

explain the liberal bullshit that's going on in russia. i mean, you're pretty badass compared to europes, why do you people jump on the SJW bandwagon?

Saint Petersburg was nice when I visited. Moscow too, but it is too much of a metropolis for my taste

Haha Dammit, now I want to go watch it again. I wonder if Verizon has it on On-Demand....

Obama pls go

bastardized race, represents to white Western Christendom a congruous societal threat that the Mongols did 800 years

brutality is within their blood and is incompatible with Western European populations and civilizations

You seem pretty cool. Too bad our leaders can't get along.

Thanks for the vodka and crazy go pro free climbing videos.

Nazi quoting Marx
Saying Russian are nogs,
While crawling before "refugees" while they enrich your wife :(

They age like milk.

>liberal bullshit
>in Russia
Well quite a lot of teen girls here are kinda feminist but I think it's completely justified because russian men are absolute unfaithful scum who treat their women like shit
Plus our government has recently decriminalized domestic violence so there's that
>poor morals
Hell yea

Based Orthodox nation. I hope they recover and find their path back to greatness and back to God.

nope

>Plus our government has recently decriminalized domestic violence so there's that

Sounds wonderful. In my state, it's the law that if police get a domestic violence call, they MUST make an arrest, even if the call was bullshit.

>whats your opinion on russia?
Treacherous fuck. It hacks our servers, steals our data, poisons our media with fake news, threatens us with nuclear annihilation, then pretends it wants to be friends. We should respond to the Kremlin's cyberwarfare attack on the US in kind, but it would hurt the people more than the criminals in charge of the Russian government.

It's more or less like every other nation.
They're more conservative overall than the west, probably about the same on average globally (I mean.. Africa, ME, India bring the lot down).
Probably more widespread corruption than in the western nations
Corruption at the top seems worse too (I mean there's only like ~100 billionaires, rather than the thousands of billionaires we have in the west).
They do the same shit on an international level as everyone else (read: America).
But because they're not in line with the West, they get the short end of the stick.
They also take the blame for shit that is caused by multiple parties.

I think its really funny that they're running an active campaign to disrupt the west.
I don't know how much interference there is in Russia coming from the west.
I like how they're so effective at what essentially comes down to trolling (even at the highest level).

Putin cracks me up.

I saw some really young-looking Russian chick on chaturbate once.
It creeped me out. Probably lots of pedophiles jerking off on that one.

It's bad because it provides feminists with ammunition

What's wrong to jerking it to young girls? Mary, mother of Jesus was 12 when she conceived the son of God.

>I like how they're so effective at what essentially comes down to trolling (even at the highest level).

If Russia is actually doing/accomplishing anything, it's because they learned the lesson of 9/11: If you can get the opposition to self-destruct with fear and paranoia, you only need to put in a tiny amount of actual offensive effort.

Why are Russian girls so somber?

should've visited vladivostok instead

Is there a particular reason?

Well, I like the Kevin Rus women, I like Russian literature, art, etc. However, you people have some of the worst god-damn hard liquor in the world. Fuck vodka. Your beer is also shit-tier. I think banning the JWs was retarded (JWs are weirdos, but they're not a threat to anyone). Finally, I think you're language is stupid hard to learn. I took two years of Russian, I can barley remember the alphabet.

Apathetic.
Vodka is cool, your guns are cool.
This building is weird.

>unfaithful scum who treat their women like shit

I thought it would be the other way around

White and based!

I hate soviet union russia/stalin. I like modern Russia/putin. Simple as that. Right now Russians are fine.

Is she single?

When people imagine that a country is run by a small group of super rich and powerful but ethically unscrupulous men, they're usually off the mark, but not in Russia. The mob controlls everything in Russia and Putin is the head of the mob.

I like Russia.

Russian women are cute, I like your vodka, I like your cigarettes and I like Putin. Wouldn't live there though. Too cold.

Just not for me, is all.

That what was so brilliant about the DNC hack + giving it to Wikileaks
(provided the Russian state actually did those things - they certainly had opportunity and motivation, but there's no solid evidence)
Its like giving a dandelion (the data) to a child (the media) and playing the waiting game.
Not to mention all the people who were waiting to abuse such information for their own political gain.

>Plus our government has recently decriminalized domestic violence

Damn I wish I could slap my wife sons when she gets uppity.
I currently have a restraining order from when she attacked me & she got bruises on her wrist from when I grabbed her arms to stop her from hitting me.

No justice here. If a wife attacks her husband, she's the victim and he's the perpetrator.

Their share of mistakes... wow. Their share of ways of fixing them... wow.

Love or hate is not the point, fuck emotions. Let them keep on rolling. FOR GRATE JUSTICE

sorry, slavs never date outside of thei race

>their*
fugg

With a bit of luck she'll make an exception for the big Aussie cock mate.

You have the best girls on Periscope. No contest.

Post qts pls

cheese pizza. In church. You're gonna get a spanking from the minister. You know you want it boy.

Russian women are only after money or they are just whores. They are cute though but sometimes really really violent. Trust me I know I was a cuck. But not anymore.

Russia is the brotherland

even some gazan men have ukrainian brides, let alone many turkish men

In Russia, men are angry chimps, women are diseased vaginas

They exist. What pisses me off though is the left preaches all this tolerance and love bullshit but when it comes to Russians anything is fair game. Calling them scum, drunks, warmongers, whatever else and being dead serious and all the other cute lil lefties agreeing with them. Must be cause they're white.

Oh boy am I in luck then

These pics are really old she's probably like 25 now
I don't understand all the hate russian girls get, I mean sure they're golddiggers and can be really naive and illogical but they're not evil
t. non-russian shitskin so I'm unbiased

Idk but Russians in NYC are well known coalburners

I would rather give them ammunition then get arrested any time they feel like sending me to jail, but hey, that's just me.

stupidity an malice can have the same results. Road to hell is full of good intentions and all that stuff

list already confirmed fake
Bad job faggots
OT, russia is a multi ethnic shithole in complete decline do to corruption and a lack of unity resulting from its too big territory. Will be balakanized after Putin got offed

What girls aren't gold diggers?

Kek coming from an American phag where homosexuality and satanism are virtues.

how about the last 30 years ? when did it improve to get worse ?

Ooooh got any reading material on that?

>They age like milk.
I guess Israelis would know. You guys have tons of Russians in there pretending to be Jewish don't you? I heard Israeli soldiers ran up to orthodox priests to get blessings and such.

From wht I've seen on Sup Forums you seem like decent guys but you are not white sorry

Plus your treatment of homos is abhorrent.

just russians ? How about everyone ? Mistreating of gays is a given. You can improve on it but i dont think it will change much no matter how your take changes from any other SJW

Do the world a favour and just gas urself pls. Nobody in your shit country can pinpoint exactly what Russia today is saying that's so bad, just that it goes against the narrative using facts and common sense to roflstomp the propaganda outlets you call news in your shit country. U need to Seppuku ASAP.

>Mistreating of gays is a given

It's not, it shouldn't be, and it doesn't have to be.

>slide thread
fuck off spamming cunt

I think if a country has low income inequality then you're less likely to meet golddigger there
I rarely hear scandinavians complaining about their women being golddiggers

They are all fags

Never said it should. Devil's advocate time though: Your opinion and theirs. It's mortal kombat time. Think you got the stamina to handle the abuse ? What do you bring to the table any other SJW hasn't in the past ? Hint: Being a special snowflake does not make you effective and it doesn't always help you or them.

I'm not an SJW I just don't think gays are a detriment on society in the same way other groups are, such as non-whites. It's mostly bible-bashing christcucks who hate them just because the book told them to.

I am also bi so I have a vested interest in making sure it stays socially acceptable.

Now that you mention it, that is a good point.

I wish it was better, then I could move there

i want to fuck mummy