WTF I love open borders now!

WTF I love open borders now!

WTF me too
Although USD wouldn't mean too much then

Is "richer" defined by the value of a nearly limitless pool of dirt cheap human labor in any country?

Fantasy numbers.
yea

Some folks might get richer... I wouldn't. So, why should I support open borders if I don't profit?

and how much of that would go to the jews?

$78 trillion in the pockets of (((whomst))) i wonder?

>For 12 people

yep

Who would get richer and who would suffer for it?

>Kill your nation for shekels!!!
The media and the left are in a non-stop race to see who is the most Jewy Jew.

Seriously, if you want to shut down an open borders leftist just suggest #OpenBordersForIsrael and watch them dissolve like a slug in salt.

>Study does not account for inflation or debt.

>The Economist goes full retard to suck Bernie Sander's impotent old dick.

Sad!

You wouldn't get richer, you would get much poorer. But (((They))) would get a lot richer.

Okay, how?

>he didnt take the bribe

>objectors could be bribed to let it happen

WE RICH NOW??

Cheap human labor supported by welfare state to buy shit made in China and click shit on Facebook and Google. Combined with fiat currency made at a whim by bankers = INFINITE MONEY.

>Objectors could be bribed
So what... They suggest bribing elected officials who were voted in by citizens who don't want open movent?
Are liberals this delusional?

let me guess some assumptions they made
>every immigrant would be working
>immigrants wouldn't be taking welfare
>immigrants wouldn't be committing crimes
>increases in GDP will translate to higher standards of living for everyone
you know what. someone check the (((writer's))) name on this article.

>Okay, how?
Stop being antisemitic.

I fucking love these stupid slide threads. Don't you, guys? Who cares about important issues! HAHAHAHA, look at this funny article! This is clearly what we need to focus our time and energy on!

Potential gains for who? The 100 or so people at the top?

No thanks.

Actually open borders would work very well if you get rid of all entitlements.

Damn... It's science... can't argue... at first I was afraid... but now I know... my offspring must be blacked... I only hope... Tyrone Washington and the East Side Crew... will let me see my daughters virginal Aryan pussy... get stretched by their genetically superior thug dominant black dicks... you can't argue with statistics... I am sorry for my racism... so sorry...

All of it.

Cost vs risk... Or are the potential losses, like that of civilization, just casualties of progress?

Who would actually get richer though? Certainly not me, my job would only become less valuable due to increased competition. My pay would stagnate while cost of living continues to climb. The only people in favor of free movement are unskilled laborers and huge multinational corporations who exploit them.

>$78,000,000,000,000 divided by 7,000,000,000 people is like $9,000 per person.
Not worth it.

Exactly, they'll all stop robbing, raping, and killing when they stop getting welfare.
And they won't even come, why would someone want to move from a shithole to a non-shithole.
They also won't vote to reinstate entitlements, because we live in an ancap wonderland, run by nobody, but also we don't get taken over because my gun will stop an army.

>LETS COMMODIFY EVERYTHING

Why wouldn't you want a few oligarchs to be richer at the the cost of your country?

Try open borders in Israel first to prove your theory.

Yeah and then they all gate up their residential and business communities.

We wouldn't see a penny more though. The bankers would be 78 trillion richer.

What on earth do you mean? Inflation or debt don't have anything to do with this.
If you move 2 billion africans, muslims, and indians to the US they'll all instantly find jobs that pay as much as the typical immigrant we have now and it will have no adverse effects whatsoever.
Don't you know economics?

$78 trillion funneled from America and Europe to Mexico, the middle east and Israel

Same goes with carbon taxes.

The money will not go to helping but rather be absorbed by the system. All these programs are nothing but scams.

>objectors could be bribed to let it happen
What the fuck? Are they actually advocating this?

who would be richer?
aha.

the whole fucking economy is a scam. it‘s a ponzi scheme.

Let me in lads

Yes folks, these 12 Companies will become 78,000,000,000,000 dollars richer.

Best case scenario.

But realistically, lower the value of property because of rampant criminality due to barbarians that only know how to take but never create.

rothschild publication

>get more refugee
>need to print more money
>yaaaay im getting richer
>said money value get rekt
>goods value rising like kaio-kenx20 goku
>dem money tho

Just say "YES" to 3rd world Slaves for all countries!
Sharia Law,
Pedophilia!
I don't want to pick my grapes!

>pulling huge numbers out of thin air
>pretending it's not utter bollocks

I had expected more from The Economist. Another media outlet relegated to irrelevancy.

They should try that experiment by squeezing 7 billion people into Israel.

>1 post by this ID
>no source
Slide thread

One world of open borders controlled by the jews and $78 trillion in profit given directly to the jewish overlords. Sounds pretty progressive to me.

78 trillion for corporation and banks, while fewer jobs for the rest.

This.

Yes i'm sure the plebs of the world will see that wealth. Instead of the (((gods chosen))).

Richer for whom?

for the .01%? yah I thought so. while the rest of us who have to live in the midst of the turmoil this will create get to long for death you jet around between private islands and fortress enclaves... fuck off.

This is the only real comment in this thread that matters. Open borders for Israel is what matters, and every leftist is a sniveling coward when confronted with it. Absolute proof they are nothing but slaves of the Jew.

See

Rothschilds are really ramping up the propaganda. As the Bible says, the Devil rages because he knows his time is short.

>$78 trillion dollars comes out of thin air if we just get rid of borders and laws and shit

>I am Barack Obama, and I support this message

Hail the economy hail profit

If you cash out all your bank accounts, put all the money on the table and move it around we'll all be rich.

>A world of free movement would make the elites $78 trillion richer.

Now more than ever.

>would be 78 trillion richer
More like
>kikes and banksters would be 78 trillion richer

now this is free trade
I've been advocating for this shit for years
>national borders, no free trade
>no borders, free trade
pick one
outsourcing is NOT free trade

Please make this happen. CO2 levels would skyrocket, thus ending this fucking nightmare.

>the richest 10 people of the world would be 76 trillion richer

That's nothing, a world where everyone can print money would be INFINITY richer!

If they were all white/Asian with an average IQ over 100, sure.

But that's not the case and the resulting societal decay to real humanity would result in untold suffering of ACTUAL human beings that are worth a fuck.

>the economist
>now FULL open borders

Only 2 years ago if you even talked about the New North American Union bring pushed by elites, even in passing, you'd be completely dismissed.

I have no doubt that the vast majority of this amount is based on the free-flow of capital, not labor or actual products. But its the Economist, so they'd never actually tell you that in the actual article

i'm so proud of myself for understanding this picture

I didn't know rape had a value.

I'd rather be poor than live amongst niggers, chinks and mudslimes

>78 gorrillian more to the kikes permanently cementing the power of the mega-corps and bankers over nation states
WTF I love violent Somalians on my streets now

So, when your house value goes from $200,000 down to $50,000 because groids ruined the schools and sullied up the streets with their monkey-faces, we all profited? OK, Schlomo. Segregation would make us all richer, we wouldn't have to constantly move to avoid the nigger cancer.

yea a 1 world government with no one left to question the value of the only currency left that switched to digital only currency wouldnt even need to collect the currency when transactions are made.

they could delete it and the government just gives all companies a mountain of money in bank accounts and every one just pretends the system functions as it use to

>WTF I love open borders now!

In the first place numb nuts...you will never see a penny of that 78 trillion

In the second place, numb nuts.....there isn't anywhere close to $78 trillion in the world.

(((The Economist)))

It's reading stuff like this that makes me sympathize with Hitler more.

The Jews specifically they mean

Radical change is what we need. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

/thread

not worth the money

trust me, having 2 billion niggers flood your country is not worth all the money in the universe

The world would be a lot richer too if we didn't have to clean up after Muslims whenever they blow up.

>If (((we))) could make slaves of you all, we would be $78 trillion richer
If you only knew how close you all were to being shoved back into ghettos.

Not richer for you faggot. Your pleb ass will get none of that money. This is the impetus for globalism.

We the people would be richer
The corporations and banks would be.

Do not fall for this meme.

free movement would result in never ending white/asian flight with shitskins constantly chasing them around the planet crying about how victimized they are. nations can't be built if the productive sector of the populace is in a constant state of migration.

If there was global free movement I'd sincerely consider moving to one of those countries with ultra gibs like Germany and then pretend to be crazy so I can be paid to play video games all day.
Shouldn't be hard because I have been diagnosed as a schizo in the past, despite currently being of sound mind.

>pretend to be crazy so I can be paid to play video games all day
kys

This. Liberals use to actually cared how fairly the pie was distributed. You could disagree, but they did care. Not anymore. Now they want the middle class and poor to make sacrifice after sacrifice to increase GDP by 0.05%, then see the 1% capture all of it, and wages still stagnate.

Big numbers to make the leftist feel good about their destruction

- would "not" be richer?

Why do these fuckwits think that you can put a price on sovereignty and culture?

The jew can put a price on anything

Honestly I wouldn't mind this, AS LONG AS white people are totally free to go wherever we like and do whatever we want too.

E.g., white people should go back to Africa and mine all the resources. We used to be very good at that. And we should go back to all the other places we went to as well, e.g. Asia. And mine the resources there as well.

But something tells me this won't be allowed. "Colonialism! White supremacy! Racism!"

Fucking leftist cucks. I WANT TO RAPE AFRICA FOR RESOURCES AGAIN.

Blame the welfare state, not me.

So you're telling me that opening borders would magically generate $78 trillion in wealth that previously did not exist somewhere in the world? Do tell...

But only kikes would enjoy that money, so who cares? Also, there are things which have far greater value than shitty shekels.

Leftist piece of shit double standards.
>hurr durr the rich have too much money
>but wait, let's open the borders so the richest 1% can make more buck on human misery and cheap labor
You can't have both.