CROWDSTRIKE FUNDED IN PART BY DNC

THESE DATES DO NOT LIE, PEOPLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/
af-mg.com/2017/09/21/breaking-seth-rich-hush-money/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00010603&recipient_name=crowdstrike&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016&disbursement_description=technology
dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wheres-the-dnc-server/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good find.

Can y'all just admit the msm ain't ever going talk about the truth? About how the DNC is such a royal fuckup that in the attempt to silence one of their own thousands of documents got leaked. They blame russia as a matter of convenience. Because trump used to do business with Russian oligarchs

About those dates

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/

A breaking report from America First Media Group appears to show that payments made to private cyber security firm Crowdstrike coincided with the dates of two mysterious deaths, including the unsolved murder of Seth Rich and the death of process server Shawn Lucas.
Disobedient Media previously reported on Shawn Lucas’ death, which occurred shortly after he attempted to serve former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz with papers regarding the DNC Fraud Lawsuit. Attorneys for the plaintiffs in that case later sought protection from the court, and in doing so had cited both Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas’ deaths, as well as that of Beranton Whisenant Jr. and others.

In their report, America First Media Group shows that the first payments made were preemptive measures on May 5th, 2016. They add that the next payment to Crowdstrike, totaling $98,849.84, took place on July 11th.
Their report specifically stated that:
“The relationship to this date happens to be the day after DNC Data Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich was murdered.”
The reportindicates: “The final payment to date is August 3rd, 2016. This coincides with another murder in the District of Columbia. Shawn Lucas, who died on August 2nd of last year, was the DNC Process Server and close friend of Seth Rich.”
That Lucas and Rich were friends is an extremely important and noteworthy detail, and may provide some connection between their deaths which has not previously been considered. If true it is an extremely new detail in the context of their deaths and the political furor surrounding both men.

source

They are falling apart mate

excuse me.

Source - af-mg.com/2017/09/21/breaking-seth-rich-hush-money/

Crowdstrike also found out North Korea hacked Sony, even tho they didn't.

Consider including the dates of related events (hacks, wikileaks releases, DNC press conferences) in your OP. It'll make it easier to decide what these payments mean.

No one trusts MSM anyway, shill, so what the fuck does anyone care if they say the truth
The search for all truth is where importance lies

thank you

Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas are American heroes

no problem

bump

what's crowdstrike? i forgot

because 50% of the country is still obsessed with the liberal media

>The search for all truth is where importance lies

Let me guess, you're only pretending to be that retarded. If you dumbasses were serious about getting the truth out you'd be pushing for that story to come to light but you're so fucking lazy you just sit in your mom's basement and watch hentai instead of doing anything remarkable with your lives.

Its almost like you know your wrong and don't see any point in trying

Big if true

>what's crowdstrike? i forgot
In short, it is the firm investigating the "Russian hacks." You know, the ones that already turned out to be entirely fictitious because we already know nobody HACKED the DNC: It was an inside job downloading info to a USB drive.

They were the ones that looked at the DNC server when the dems refused to let the FBI look

They were paid directly by the DNC and refused to testify about their report befire congress

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376628/New-questions-claim-Russia-hacked-election.html

The 17 agencies lie was based on 3 agencies looking at the crowdstrike report without looking at the server

No shit, the kike cofounder of CrowdStrike "Dmitri Alperovitch" sits on the Atlantic Council as a senior fellow. Same think tank that's loaded with Obama and Clinton bots like Susan Rice and that cunt Evelyn Farkas. Might as well let the the murderers investigate the murder scene. Comey's a stupid nigger.

This is what blows my fucking mind.

It's unbelievably frustrating when you understand all this and still hear normie sheep babble on in real life.

It was so funny, in my world civilization class we had a little easy ice breaker where we talked about if our civilization was in danger of stagnating and falling, and the stacies I was paired with were going off about how we would because we're "going backwards" and don't understand threats..."Russia". Lmfao. All I could think was yes we're going to fall, because of moronic fucks like you

We need to spread this information and debunk the Russia narrative for good. Thankfully the MSM barely touches it anymore, but progressives and neo libs still love to harp on it.

this is the actual website the screenshot is from

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00010603&recipient_name=crowdstrike&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016&disbursement_description=technology

Bump

thats a nice pepe, does matt know you used it?

Wots goin in here en

(((coincidence)))!

Did Seth rich cost most than the other guy or was it a 2 for 1

the payments were taken from fec.gov so they are legit. Everything else is speculation, but its a damn strange (((coincidence))) if you ask me.

They payed crowdstrike to wipe their servers plus hush money. They coordinated the murders thru email and had them wiped after. Remember the strange months of emails that was missing from podesta's emails? Bet you could find a payment to crowdstrike at those dates

One is a chance.
Two is coincidence.
Three is a pattern.

i only saw big payments on 2 dates. 7/11 and 8/3.

no, it looks like if anything they used crowdstrike to launder the money for the hits. We would have to see crowdstrikes expenses for the next few days after these periods to try and track down where it went.

Bumperooski.

This thread is getting slid hard.

bump.

Looks like there may be a massive purge of directors at The Bureau. Crowdstrike's CEO was, i believe, a former deputy director.
The clinton syndicate is evil taken to entirely new levels.

Don't want a race war (even though we'd win handily). Do want public executions of high-level traitors in govt, banks, media, etc.

They like blood rituals? So mote it be.

This. OP's info is pretty fucking big, especially since its directly from the FEC website. The payments rolled out 1 day, or in Seth's case, hours before their fucking murders.

bump this faggots

Fake,

The DNC hired Crowdstrike to investigate their Russian breach last year. Of course the DNC made payments to their vendor. Don't be so gullible, people!

Gosh what did the Chief Technology Officer of CrowdStrike mean by this?

>dems refused to let the FBI look
The FBI wanted the DNC to hand over the servers, not just "take a look". Considering the fact that it was a year too late, most of the log file evidence was already preserved off line and the servers were still needed for daily business operations, there is nothing unusual about telling the FBI that taking the servers would be disruptive.

seths case was the day after, same with shawn lucas. Who else besides beranton whisenhunt has suicided themselves?

Also this is being slid hard.

Bump number 3.

GET IN HERE NOW!

nigga what holy shiiieeet

>can't tell if this is bait or if you are an actual retard
The FBI doesn't typically give a fuck about being disruptive to people. And it was only too late because the DNC wouldn't give them access. In what world, would a political organization experience a legitimate hack from a foreign entity and if they were acting in good faith, refuse to hand any information over to one of the premier investigative agencies in the world

And what did the former director of data science for the DNC mean by THIS??

delet thiz

OMGWTFBBQ HOW COULD THE DNC PAY A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Dumbest PhD ever!

Ask him what he's working on!! And why he deleted the embarrassment of pandas tweet!

Guys you realize they did consulting work for the DNC? They did the incident response and malware analysis when they were hacked. Them getting paid is expected. Their report is stupid though.

That is more than just mere coincidence. This isn't solid proof but the FBI should be looking into this.

Also

getting paid is expected. The amounts are curious and the dates are one hell of a coincidence.

gonna bump one last time

Bumping for justice!

Bump even though idk what you guys think this will do

Just a re-cap
>DNC gets 'hacked'
>Damning info about the DNC rigging the nomination for Shillary exposed.
>Wikileaks
>Muh Russians!!
>OMG threat to our democracy!!!™
>Sooooo instead of letting the FBI investigate
>The DNC hires CrowdStrike
>Seth Rich dies.
>Julian Assange repeatedly denies it was Russians.
Makes perfect sense DNC.

So find the third one

working on it Lithuanianon

>checked
Holy Trips of Truth

where do you see trips there user...

Maybe it's splintered into thousand pieces and scattered in the wind?

Shut it down, now!!!!

You've been staring at your screen too long
Best get them eyes checked out

Fuggg im delusional gonna hung myself on the tree

im up to 115 slide threads hidden. This is honestly the only legitimate thread on pol right now.

Crowdstrike here. You caught us! Oh shoot!

And you're pushing that the MSM will never cover it
I'm saying what you're saying doesn't matter, don't be a poz nigger

Could you please halp me?

bamp

Same here, this might be the biggest attempt to slide a thread I have honestly witnessed. I seriously think we are on to something.

>Crowdstrike here
>Oh shoot!

We already know how y'all do your business.

Bamp
His name was Seth Rich

Its not in use its on display
dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wheres-the-dnc-server/

>Where are the DNC servers now? According to a New York Times photo, dated December 13, 2016, a reportedly Russian-“breached” DNC server was just sitting in the DNC national headquarters in Washington, DC, cutely paired with a relic of the 1972 Watergate break-in.

All evidence will be wiped because that is what the 100k is for

Bump
Digits and we get to hang them all very, very soon.

Again, I've never witnessed a pol tread get slid this hard. Has pol been compromised....

they are an intel-gathering firm not an IT shop, fuck off shill

Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC, where he had been employed for two years and had worked on a computer application to help voters locate polling

Rich was shot about a block from his home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. at 4:20 AM

Rich was found conscious with two shots in the back. Was "talkative" for over an hour

Police were wearing body cams

Police arrived in

>Has pol been compromised....
There are more shills on Sup Forums at this point than actual Sup Forumsacks.

the extra is for incidentals like cleanup of wrinkles in the plan
they bungled the shooting somehow and he was gonna live, so they had to activate the clinton plant in the hospital to finish him off. then also a bung to the chief of police for running interference (cordoning off the ward)

Thanks for summarizing everything.

Regarding the Crowdstrike russia evidence - it was never published. And the '17 agencies' report was based on analysis of single company CrowdStrike. (And three other that also analyzed only what CrowdStrike provided them: Fidelis, ThreatConnect, FireEye)

CrowdStrike has history of working for DNC, they worked for Obama to and some European governments too. They have made mistakes in the past (Ukraine artillery malware)
CrowdStrike was hired by DNC. CrowdStrike is private company. CrowdStrike needs money and need to keep their customers loyal. To keep your customer loyal you need to make your customer happy.
DNC was extremely happy when CrowdStrike found evidence of Russian APT28/ATP29 hacking.
DNC was extremely happy when Guccifer 2.0 made it obvious to journalists and few superficial shill IT researchers that he is Russian.
DNC was extremely happy when Guccifer 2.0 didnt release single damaging document for them.
DNC was extremely happy when "17 US agencies" declared with "high confidence" that CrowdStrike conclusions were correct.

don't let this die, I'm working on something but have to run out for a bit

>Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director

Seth's grilfriend tells why he had to die

crowdstrike helped identify the leakers. then the money was to obtain client confidentiality under the guise of some project or something. it's definitely hush money since only CS knows who the leakers were and could mention that fact.

see

Remember when this site got flooded and DDOSd when this pic went up?

that and maybe to fabricate the image of the server before handing it over to the FBI...wait didn't I hear about someone else fabricating a server and handing it to the FBI?

Why do you think I specifically remembered to save that?

Wish me luck.