RIP DEMOCRATS

Latest Time Magazine cover.

Press F to pay respects to the Democrats.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehack.org/334241/why-people-who-talk-themselves-are-geniuses-according-scientists
hotnewhiphop.com/unh-sorority-girls-sing-kanye-west-n-word-lyric-outrages-social-media-users-news.37537.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Press S to spit on their grave.

Weren't they I worse shape from 2001-2007 when Republicans controlled everything?

S

>since 1929
>can anything save them.

I... are they hinting they are getting ready to crash the economy?

Oh fug

>the virgin donkey
>the Chad elephant

TRUNKED

>the virgin ass
>the chad GIANT ELEPHANT DONG

meanwhile, republicucks still can't pass anything even if they control everything

They need more diversity to be honest with you family

This. The problem is they've been too nice to white people.

>Having this saved on your computer
What is wrong with you user?

Aka they need more black people and need to talk more about black people and black people issues.

Longer

>The worst shape
>Republicans control Congress and the Presidency yet can't pass any major legislation.

insufficient discipline probably

wew
should fax that to Congressional Democrats maybe

>Can anything save them?
Lol, they basically already control the government, Republican Congress can't even pass a health care bill and cowers away from any socially conservative measures.

Trump is a lame duck and the most unpopular prez in modern history.

2020 is going to be a landslide Democrat win.

Be wary my sons

The dems are dying "as we know them" the elites next play is to subvert and take control of the Republican Party

We need to create a massive memetic campaign to ensure dem lites do not get reallected and we get trumplets into the senate

>can anything save them?
>ME

>get the most votes
>worst shape

ya ok

Tulsi Gabbard is bae doe...

S, burn in hell commies.

Just becuase they are not in power doesnt mean they wield none.
Culture is in their palm and they block everything republicans try with judges.
The cover is a joke

S

>leaf
opinion discarded, second, illegal voters dont count for shit.

>Lose
>COMPLETE mental collapse, wedge the party and point fingers everywhere, while facilitating domestic terrorists and then going back on it and denouncing them, wedging the party further
>Good shape.

You arent going to say it? Rual and suburban...

lad the Republican politicians are basically Democrats already and have been for ages.

That's because they're not real conservatives

Have you all wondered why conservatives have lost more and more ground every year? It's because it IS a controlled opposition

We got at least 4 years to get real conservatives in positions of power before they force a split of the party

S
I hope their tears never end.

No shit. I cant see a difference in 90% of republicans and democrats.

>the presidency is the only political office

>fat whiney millionaire who claims to help the poor while eating doritos in his mansions is the savior of the democratic party

Sounds about right

That's my fucking point but we need EVERYONE to be aware of this

We need to open the normies eyes to this and get some real fucking patriots in congress

when most of them votes come from only cali and newyork yes it is a problem for them lol

10 trillion people could of voted for clinton but if they all live in 1 or 2 blue states it doesnt matter

>be a career politician and lose to a guy who sells houses and hosts tv shows that grabs women by the pussy

S

Accelerationism of social justice turned out to be a good thing. Making niggers, jews and other assorted mudskins hostile to huwite interests may have stopped the demographic replacement. White America has woken up.

We must spit on them, but also thank them for their sacrifice.

f

Checked

S

so go run for office nigger. i'll vote for you to say you'll boot mexicans out of my state.

Stop accepting this fucking premise. She did not win popular vote.

>Historically illegals participate at 10% rate. >Obama told them to vote this election.
>Conservative estimates of illegal immigrants are about 30 million.

Even if it stayed at 10%, that easily accounts for popular vote.

Republicans love electing retards.

I didn't know Onision was still around.

even their symbol is pathetic

>Republicans
>largest, most powerful animal to walk the earth since the time of the dinosaurs
>feared beasts of battle in ancient times
>considered sacred in some cultures
>tusks coveted for their beauty
>trunk allows it to make distinct trumpeting noise

>Democrats
>retarded horse
>too weak for a normal adult man to ride
>used to do farm labour when you can't afford a real horse
>only reason people don't eat them is because they taste like roadkill
>used to make dog food and gelatin
>typical sound is literally a excessively loud autistic bellow of "HAAAAAW" delivered at random

you should stop and think about what is said in that meme.
Bush, yes retard
Trump, far from being a retard

lifehack.org/334241/why-people-who-talk-themselves-are-geniuses-according-scientists

But I'd put money on you loving Ontario and federal liberals

only a retard would think they had a chance of winning with Hillary.

Really makes you think

Also elephants are smart as fuck and have the largest brain mass of any animal

>not realizing that Trump is a retard

>tfw to smart to win the presidency

you're a retard if you think that.
This is last post responding to a retarded idiots post.

no it isn't

now it is

yes, she totally missed campaigning in states that where needed to win lol.
She is so smart

Are you kidding? The Democrats had the house and senate by the '06 midterms.

Oh god Obama leaf is here and triggered

S

JUST

not at all triggered

is there even a difference?

You're constantly triggered

>threw the presidency
>knew the Trump whitehouse would be marred with incompetence and scandal
>on top of the standard 'party in power loses seats' that comes with US politics
>big gains in 2018-2020
>better position for gerrymandering in 2020 redistricting
42D Backgammon?

Not much of one, no. The funny part is the magasine cover, lad.

That was the Republicans. They controlled the House, Senate, White House and Supreme Court from 1921 to 1933 and created the worst economic crisis ever, the Great Republican Depression.

Based FDR the GOAT ended it.

no not at all

>democrats are at their weakest
>republicans still can't get shit done

really gets the noggin joggin

the Democrats seem to be doing fine to me, seems like McCain and plenty of other globalist rinos pretending to be conservatives are aligned and marching right along with the same agendas the (((DNC))) wants.

>even Time is admitting it
Wew lads, we're gonna be a de facto one party state soon.

>tfw don't even give a shit about Republicans but will continue to hate Democlaps as long as they refuse to drop the anti-gun, anti-Constitution, anti-white, open borders bullshit
Nothing of value will be lost.

S

Yeah, constantly shitting on white people was a bad plan in retrospect, but we promise we have changed. Just repent of your white privilege and it will be water under the bridge, we promise.

S
They'll be back. They're always back.

He did nothing to help end the depression, are you retarded? Forced government intervention in the economy made things get worse. The economy fixed itself, especially when war manufacturing picked up.

>he's so insecure he saves every little comment

They're in better shape nationally, but at the state and local level, they're wiped out. Democrat voters are more concentrated in cities than ever before. Vast swaths of the country are red.

For example, Iowa is usually a purple state that leans blue. The eastern half usually leans Democrat (even the rural counties). In 2016, the six counties in Iowa that leaned Democrat contained the larger cities and college towns.

It's a function of ideological purification. Whites, conservatives, and ruralites are leaving the Democrats because they're big city globalists.

Pocahontas will save them.

hotnewhiphop.com/unh-sorority-girls-sing-kanye-west-n-word-lyric-outrages-social-media-users-news.37537.html

>Meanwhile in America

>((White)) Women Copying the Negress by outfit, behavior and some physical features

Keep Delude yourself

Only 50+ old White women Vote Republican

Most young white women vote dem

And 10 to 20 percent white women have non-white babie

Guess which Generation more race-mixing than Others?

A Fucking millennial And gen z

You will witness that America - Most powerful Country on earth become Mutt Race Third world Country