Do you believe in the big man upstairs?

Do you believe in the big man upstairs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1nCYwHt_20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((big man)))

God is not a man.

God is that which is, ever will be, and ever was. God is in us and all around us.

I want your big man in my upstairs. ;)

Piss on "god."

I try to.

SLIDE THREAD. THESE REPEAT BECAUSE THE JEW IS AFRAID.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR DAILY SUPERSTITION THREADS. SUPERSTITION SERVES THE JEW WE SHOULD BE ROPING.

FOR YOU

Sounds gay

The critters in the attic?

No, there are no fat people up there.

G-d is everywhere.

How could you not believe in some higher power?

Yes.

kikes cant say GOD lol, but you were thinking it yoy kike.

*you kike

This is your god.

Allahu akbar

And if you don't believe he gets mad

STAY AFRAID GOYIM. YOUR FEAR IS MY POWER GOYIM!

Yes of course. How can you believe all of this s an accident?

Lack of evidence is a good place to start

Said no sane person ever.

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE!

Nice b8

YOUR GAMES ARE OVER. YOUR FUCKING SUBVERSION IS DONE. WE ARE AWAKE. YOU HAVE NO MORE CONTROL OVER US YOU FUCKING KIKE.

I believe in the Creator

MAN, WOMAN AND SON
THE REAL TRINITY

Not incredibly.

You sound mad for no material reasons, go fuck yourself.

No, but my view of religion is somewhat similar to the one Jordan B. Peterson is outlining in his lectures.

You don't offend anyone who believes by saying this but you offend God. Please be careful user

God is dead

You sound like a jew about to be BTFO. Fucking kike. Jews and their fucking games are done.

No. But I believe we live in a simulation and that some entity with god-like powers simulates our universe(s).

Anthropomorphizing God is for brainlets.

I don't know what to believe, my guess is that what we call "God" is simply the natural order of things rather than a self-aware being, and the items and traits attributed to "him" in the Bible are meant to be guidelines for morality and healthy society. Our civilization is predicated on the lessons taken from the Bible and thus it is foolish to discard them or it's faithful.

piss is stored in the balls.

for jew

How assblasted are you kike? You guys lost and you fucking jews are chimping out so hard you thought bombing syria was the right move. YOURE FUCKING SCREWED.

Quick tangent: how do you scientifically explain the existence of human consciousness? If the science isn't quite there yet, then how do you scientifically conceptualize it?

Yes and no. Sometimes I ask why God has to be benevolent and kind when the world isn't exactly benevolent and kind, even in the most primitive state. Especially in the most primitive state.

I don't mean that in some edgelord kind of way but if supernatural beings exist then I'd see more likelihood that the God that made this world is a Zeus, Yaweh or Allah than a Jesus-God.

Projection the post

Where is the evidence of anything like the Big Bang happening on accident ever in the universe?

Where is proof that God did not create all this around us? How can something as complex as DNA be created out of star dust spontaneously when half of America as sentient rational beings think that pizza is 1 of 5 a day?

The evidence is intrinsic to life, you're just brainwashed by post-modernist academics infecting your schooling.

The story of Joseph in Egypt is historically accurate. The book of exodus is historically accurate. There are 4 eyewitness accounts of the life of Jesus and miracles he performed.

Drop pride and love God. He loves you.

I can feel your paranoia from here. Enjoy living in Palestine you fucking kike.

>Day 1 - God created light and separated the light from the darkness, calling light "day" and darkness "night."
God opens his eyes

>Day 2 - God created an expanse to separate the waters and called it "sky."
God learns to stand up

>Day 3 - God created the dry ground and gathered the waters, calling the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters "seas." On day three, God also created vegetation (plants and trees).
God starts walking

>Day 4 - God created the sun, moon, and the stars to give light to the earth and to govern and separate the day and the night. These would also serve as signs to mark seasons, days, and years.
God learns to talk

>Day 5 - God created every living creature of the seas and every winged bird, blessing them to multiply and fill the waters and the sky with life.
God develops an immune system

>Day 6 - God created the animals to fill the earth. On day six, God also created man and woman (Adam and Eve) in his own image to commune with him. He blessed them and gave them every creature and the whole earth to rule over, care for, and cultivate.
God hits puberty

>Day 7 - God had finished his work of creation and so he rested on the seventh day, blessing it and making it holy.
God is full

When did you realize we are in God as part of his being just like a white cell in ourselves

You could easier say that God is everything

Reminder that most scientific "facts" are in fact theories.

>The evidence is intrinsic to life...
Amen. This was the biggest hurdle in my path to spirituality, but once you work your way through it, you are forever changed

Hell is very patient and it's waiting for you
youtube.com/watch?v=-1nCYwHt_20

>feels the need to reply to every reply
You sir are triggered.

forgot to add that
>God hits puberty
we are his sperms and some of us become Gods (like for babies) while the million others just die

Op pic is Jesus. Not his father.

New age bs

Ahhh, but do we become actual gods or do we become one with God (once again...a return of sorts)?

Look at his monster cock, no wonder he cucked Joseph.

>Me can't understand X
>Therefore X must be magic done by big magic sky man

Literally kill yourself

we are already one with God
a chosen one will become full God himself, and start the creation (a different concurrent one) within himself once again

Thanks for proving my point.

There is still time to convert to Christianity before the 23rd.

I agree on the first part, I was actually asking you because I don't pretend to know the answer. Just trying to have a critical discussion with another human. Still interested in hearing the answer.

Not an argument.

Faggot.

It's going to be the 23rd in 3 minutes here.. Nothing's going to happen.

This.
God isn't just a man or not a man
It's god-sexual panmono-deictic omniromantic existential fluid trans-living meme

Out of words?

Faggot?

I like to believe that I am the big man upstairs that has no clue about himself and came down to earth to understand humanity by living it..
If that is the case I fully understand why people sin; they cannot know better.

JUST

The magical sandnigger in space? The god that does not belong to you? Kill yourself faggot

Already a Christian and not believing the mad ravings of some Sup Forums autistic paranoid schizo neckbeard that got popular on the net because of autism.

It's the 23rd now, user. What am I supposed to expect?

You're the kike lel

No. Only weak people convince themselves to believe in such stupid things.

A slap from a horsecock for being a dummy.

NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA

HEY HEY HEY

GOODBYEEEEEE

Reddit plz

No wonder your country such's a fucking shit hole.

I used to be a materialist (a kind of atheist) until I started listening careful to the best of both sides. Then I realized that there are inherent flaws in the idea, such as the inability for the universe to be causally closed (because the universe can be used as it's own truth function, and any system at least as complex as simple arithmetic cannot contain it's own truth function, and thus not everything that's true about the universe is entailed by the universe itself.) And many other insurmountable problems with atheism.

After coming to believe God must be real, I read the Bible (and other books from Greek and Norse mythology, e.g.) and realized that God is himself quite rational, and furthermore, it makes sense if the prophets and Jesus can really speak to God, then they are a meaningful source of information about him. As my faith grew, so do God's action in my life, and eventually he even supplied me with a legit miracle (which had a purpose) to witness, which was an unnecessary, but great, gift.

He* does not exist!

yes

t. Wu Juan Jackson

>B-but at least we're still Christian!

You better start now till it's too late brother.

Fucking moron

You're either India, Turkey, Canada, or Israel under there.

You not even any better Norway.

So God speaks the world world into existence, yet doesn't know how to talk?

>>/trash

>IM A CHOSEN ONE!!!! IM CHOSEN!

kys faggot. Jews are going to be exposed.

You think i'm a jew kek, you're dumber than blind.

Faith has to come first. The logic comes later

yes. And Jesus and the Holy Ghost too

The Man Upstairs

God is missing!! Says so in Preacher!!!!

Can you two idiots take your pissing match to /bant/?

>God is that which is, ever will be, and ever was. God is in us and all around us.
This.

Why do you think we pursue science?

underrated