Filipino Murder Suspect Flees to Chicago!!!

Be on the look out all my Chicago brothers!

>Ralph Cabales Trangia, a key suspect in the fatal hazing of University of Santo Tomas law student Horacio "Atio" Castillo III, was en route to Chicago when he passed through Taiwan, according to Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office (TECO).

>In a statement, TECO, Taipei’s de-facto embassy in Manila, clarified that, based on records, Trangia "did not enter Taiwan."

>"Instead, he went to Chicago, USA via Taoyuan International Airport by BR56 on September 19, 2017," it said.

>Trangia left Manila on September 19 via EVA Air flight BR262, transited in Taoyuan Airport and took a connecting BR56 flight for the US on the same day.

>"In other words, Mr. Trangia did not enter Taiwan," TECO said. "He was only one of the millions of transit passengers, who had passed through Taiwan’s busy airport and departed for North America."

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/626845/key-suspect-in-atio-castillo-killing-not-in-taiwan-teco/story/

Other urls found in this thread:

philstar.com/headlines/2017/09/19/1740610/ust-law-freshman-dies-frat-hazing
manilatimes.net/invoke-corys-wisdom-fire-gascon/352057/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rundown:

university law student dies during hazing ritual for fraternity. his body was dumped on the side of the street like so much garbage. They probably learned to do that from the PNP.

philstar.com/headlines/2017/09/19/1740610/ust-law-freshman-dies-frat-hazing

there is a HUGE Flip community in Canada so maybe he thinks he can just waltz across the border?

anyone from chicago up?

chicago is a sanctuary city protected by (((rahm emmanuel))) so this Filipino murderer is probably going to be just fine. ICE won't get near this guy.

hope he doesn't kill anyone while in the USA. maybe some chicago groid will take care of him.

I like your style

Don't you know? Chicago loves their murderers. He will never be brought to justice.

chicagofag here. The CPD's murder clearance rate is 25%. And they considered a murder cleared if they make an arrest, not if they get a conviction. You can murder whoever you want here and probably get away with it because our cops are dumb as shit. That flip had the right idea coming here.

also ICE won't be able to touch him will they?

Is he a illegal? Then yes ICE can. The whole sanctuary city thing (Illinois is also sanctuary state) just means that local law enforcement cant turn people over to ICE.

Also a chicagofag here, this guy blends in like no other. He wont be caught

As much as I hate our small-scale invasion problem, this guy made it into a law school and unintentionally committed manslaughter. This is not the kind of nonwhite criminal immigrant I care about. What is the likelihood of reoffending with this pinoy? Nil. What is the likelihood of reoffending for that Guat who climbed into a second story window and raped a girl? A certainty. And meanwhile Rahm gets to explain why he's harboring criminals in a city already burdened by crime.

so then he should be good. as long as he keeps his head low then LEO cant turn him over to ICE.

yeah he was going to be a future lawyer.

you should read what some of the lawyers here right. LOL. how about this guy who says Duterte should do something and worry about the legality and constitutionality of it tis later!

manilatimes.net/invoke-corys-wisdom-fire-gascon/352057/

>PRESIDENT Duterte should fire Commission on Human Rights head and Liberal Party stalwart Jose Gascon. Let the courts rule if this is unconstitutional,

Chiraqi here, did he fly to ORD or midway?

>>They probably learned to do that from the PNP.

all flips are the same, murderers and thieves, virtue signalling prick. If the cunts of your kind just stop stealing from the people, your pnp would do a better job. Fuck you flip.

i don't know. they did not say. just that he flew from Manila to taipei to Chicago.

how the fuck do these chinks get into america

> how do fucking corrupt filipino politicians or their kids go to america
criminals helping criminals duh

Work at ORD, if he flew using his name at my airport and my airline, then I'll know if he connected to another airport.

incompetent Police thats how. he's probably already rich kid and as soon as the other guy died he probably pack this bags and beat it. They advent even been abel to track down all the members of the fraternity yet.