SLAIN

SLAIN

BY

MCCAIN

are you telling me a swelling mass pressing on parts of your brain isn't going to change your thinking and behavior?
not that it did. he's always been a piece of fucking shit. but realistically shouldn't he be dismissed

The insidious growth on his brain expands and metastasizes every day, working deeper and deeper into his gray matter, shambling aggressively to its goal, the rubbery black soul of a man drenched with every form of vice and infamy, his name a curse in the mouth of his people. May his final moments be painful and terrifying.

jew controlled whore that can't keep his dick out of 4 year olds.

>all this salt
Cry more, faggots

we need to boycott AZ until they vote this guy out, ok guys don't buy shit from Mexico thats comes through AZ because they don't produce anything themselves but hot

>slain by his brain
soon

McCain is the bane of the Trump train. Feel the pain.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McCain. The decisions he makes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the desisions he makes will go over a typical american's head.
There's also McCain's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The democrats understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his decisions, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about REPUBLICANS.
As a consequence people who dislike John McCain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, his decision on voting against healthcare which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John McCain's genius unfolds itself.
What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a "McCain is our savior" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Dotard Trump can't stop McCain.

McStain

Hahaha good one reposted my dude

I love this guy; triggering so many faggots.

I didn't agree with many of McCains policies when he ran for office, but he really was a better candidate than Obama. He actually had a plan, Obama just promised change, and hope.
I at least understood what McCain's actual plans were...

>when IRL shitposting by the Dotard Trump comes back to bite him
Please take notes, Sup Forums

McCain has always been a traitor.

He killed more Americans and destroyed more military gear during the Vietnam War than any Vietcong soldier or pilot did, he allowed himself to be captured alive, and then he somehow turned his horrendous military performance into "heroism" and used it to fuel a political career in which he has consistently betrayed his party on important issues.

The Healthcare law sucks. I wish it was someone else cuz that guy sucks, too.

mmm tasty

As you can see, McCain wouldn't have actually followed his plans; so I guess America was fucked and by extension, the world.

Nice!

Rand voted against it too.

Rand voted against it because he said it didn't do enough to undo Obamacare and introduce free market price controls.

McCain voted against it because it didn't go through committee and because he wants Democrats to support the bill because he's basically a Democrat at this point.