Sept 23?

It's tomorrow guys. What do you think is gonna happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/indonesia-raises-bali-volcano-alert-to-highest-level/news-story/ae34df4ac7a770560722e3cac8563d05
youtube.com/watch?v=3xCe0SXyrhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reptiles

You guys sit here all day posting this same thing over and over and over again. I didn't think people could be such big losers. I guess you guys aren't sick of losing huh?

Just went outside to look at nights sky... the frogs are going crazy talking to each other

If it's anything other than space Nazis from the hollow earth emerging from Antartica I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Christfags btfo

you're gonna happen unfortunately

chaos

and maybe death?

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

Nothing

Only delusional new age Christians and nihilist atheistfags (who went by the so-called hidden code of the Pyramids) believed this would happen just like with the 2012 bullshit.

Barf

Lots of death?

i hope somthing thing happens but i know nothing ever does but if shit does go down i would put my money on nukes flying because of best korea. i know theyre supposed to do that pacific ocean h bomb test soon

dude stfu i live in California lmao

chicken cheese

> (You)
>Only delusional new age Christians and nihilist atheistfags (who went by the so-called hidden code of the Pyramids) believed this would happen just like with the 2012 bullshit.
All Christians btfo

Major earthquake in California.

Well OP i hope the world fucking ends

fuck off eh? hunt some moose eh? maple syrup eh?

Remember the mayain calander when it said the world would end in 2012?

Remember when Sup Forums said that during the ecplise mass murders would happen?

I was out in the woods today and the songbirds were going crazy as well. It sounded like there were dozens of them all screaming. I have no idea what that was about.

>Christians
>nihilist atheist

Basically the same thing in practice anyway

Get comfy.

something

Donald Trump will tweet his greatest tweet yet and the liberal outrage will cause a civil war and world war 3.

>he thinks the World will end in one day, in a single moment
Wew lad

leave CA while you still can or else become Nuclear Ash.

Go to work. Come home and drink a 750 of Evan. Curse my nigger neighbors and my ex wife. Rinse...repeat. At this point I welcome death.

I hope it's the beginning of the end, and it takes about a year.

Plenty of time to play Mario Odyssey and enjoy myself before being incinerated.

Roll for nothing

According to the forecast, rain.

I've heard it's not supposed to be the entire end of the world, but a gradual fall of the dominant nation at the time.

Basically, all Christians are retards. I get how Christianity could help inspire people and make a society flourish but now we know better and we can believe in fairy tales any longer. We need a society that shuns degeneracy and brings people together without the silly bullshit.

My dog is following me everywhere, weird. He won't leave my side. Stares at me as I type..

The world ends via bioweapon fired into North Korea that turns the population in to zombies. The infection ends up spreading to South Korea and then to the world.

anons misunderstand the prophesy.
the star alignment happens once every 7,000 years. the prediction is that when the end of the world is approaching the alignment will happen. the alignment is happening tomorrow...

It happens tonight

its already the 23rd

and guess what, nothing happend

It's 3:25 AM here in central europe right now, and so far so good ... well, apart from the red sky and omnious howling

Jesus I actually do feel really uneasy, wtf. It's really quiet where I live and two dog keep barking back and forth to each other in the distance.

Re roll

It's all good. I'm sure nothing will happen.

pic related

>Jesus I actually do feel really uneasy, wtf. It's really quiet where I live and two dog keep barking back and forth to each other in the distance.
Take your meds.

It's already tomorrow on the other side of the world, faggot.

>and nothing happened
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/indonesia-raises-bali-volcano-alert-to-highest-level/news-story/ae34df4ac7a770560722e3cac8563d05

extra satan is right

WEW i guess happening cancelled

Happening cancelled. Go home lads its over.

THOSE DIGITS DO NOT LIE
THESE DIGITS DO NOT LIE.
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

What time zone? I mean, 23rd on my time or jap time?

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN OUR REALM
THE REAL FIGHT IS IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM -
Ephesians 6:12: For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Doors will open, the beginning of the end.
Jesus said only God knows when the end will be - you cannot put a specific date for the apocalypse.

Oh god... What if Yellowstone erupts? Or.. Will it be triggered?

Your world will end.. ((theirs)) will begin.

well fuck

nk habbening

nigger those two were unrelated

Tribulation period will start soon.. We have a mission brothers of the faith. For the heavenly kingdom we must stand united once more.

Isn't it already the afternoon in Samoa though? What time zone are we operating on?

Umm

You are right, starting now the real fun begins.

the brown note will be broadcast across every channel, injected into every webpage, and played over every phone call at once

the entire world will shit its collective pants

It's 10:30AM in NoKo, they usually make their tests between 9AM and 12AM, if nothing happens in 1 and half hour, then discard H-bomb NoKo test.

I offer no meme; only prophecy.
The stars have aligned and the time for the sun to Set has come.
The moon will be full when Trump will die.
His death no surprise to the eye of Medes & Horus.
South and North will not become One. China will not allow reunification.
Germany will suffer in the summer of 2019.
Tomorrow, however, shall come and go...

im telling you nk habbening 60 minutes

how long did it take you to come up with that shit?

Something will happen. The question is: will you be aware enough to perceive it?

nothing will happen nigger. Go to work, those taxes are not gonna evade themselves

The biggest happening of all though:

My air conditioning is getting fixed.

H bomb test is not happening tomorrow. It's doubtful that they'll have a test this weekend, and it's unlikely that they'll do an atmospheric test at all. Their FM is meeting with Russia's next Friday. They might also ultimately make a UNGA speech (they canceled the one scheduled for today).

Congrats

>looks like this is the end mooochachoos
>woo woo woo!

>be the God that walks among men, Kim Jong-un
>secretly derive inspiration from the meme magic of Sup Forums
>get excited whenever the designated capitalist shitting site furiously chitters in response to testing superior weapons of mass destruction
>notice a trend of "SEPTEMBER 23rd IS HAPPENING" among the capitalist wolves
>get the brilliant idea of testing our best shit on that day
>just to fuck with capitalists
>mfw Kim is secretly inspired by our faggotry enough to make the 23rd an impromptu international holiday

>work on a Saturday

8.8 Earthquake in California

test

Apocalypses only work in American time zones btw

I work on Saturday... I already put my AR and MP5 in car... just in case..

I thought it was Israeli?

Tommorow is my birthday.

I hope kek gets me a birthday present

it is, but it didn't happen, like always

rolling 4 sexy ayy lmao invasion

I'm always trying to make some money - forex, crypto-currencies, stocks... that shit requires management. Just because I'm home doesn't mean I'm not working

Specifically Valve time, PST

Das rite. It's the 23rd and 12 in the afternoon for me.

I've been seeing a lot of animals where I live start becoming more ballsy lately and act really comfortable around humans.

I've seen a couple chipmunks and stellar jays get real close to me, ravens too.

Hard to tell all we know is they have been planning this for 1000's of years

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for Saturday

23rd is the beginning, not the end, retards

please tell me this isn't a shitpost because all this week I've had squirrels come right up to me in my yard, as well as blue jays. I caught a water snake that was sitting right next to my dogs..who didn't seem to care that it was there. wierd shit man.

>Sweden in shambles
>France in shambles
>England has a communist as front runner of opposition party
>NK slinging nukes
>EU preparing for war with Russia
>Major Earthquakes in the last 2 weeks
>4 Hurricanes hit the US in the last 2 week
>Planetary alignment described in the bible happening
>Nothing ever happens

Nigger are you a stone cold fucking retard?

any background? I know we are leaving the age of Pisces and entering the age of Aquarius but am not real read up astrology

There was just a fireworks show outside my house and I can't find out why.

Honestly this would be the most fun thing to happen, just for the fact that everyone craps themselves like its a high quality Pepe shitpost

>youtube.com/watch?v=3xCe0SXyrhc

Joey is a worthless sack of shit and is everything that's wrong with youtube.

>the nigger will gorge itself on clay
>two men will become one
>when the raven flies, they'll land
>when the female is darkened, germany comes
>the lizard will change color
>voices will speak of the void
>when the weather is right, the veil is unveiled
>the tiger's roar is heard all over

No, nigger.
Fucking eat my whole ass, you've been pushing this shit since last year, do not try to change the date faggots.